Seahawks need a backup QB?

Posted by: Mikespike

Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 12:40 PM

or maybe he's only good as a "fluffer" now...

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/for/1375251047.html
Posted by: Waterboy

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 01:41 PM

Missed it. Been flagged.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 01:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Waterboy
Missed it. Been flagged.

too bad - it was an add for Jake Delhomme from a disgruntled fan in Charlotte.
Posted by: summerrun

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 01:55 PM

Hawks r set at QB...Teel looks like he could be REALLY good in a few years and Seneca and Matt that is the least of our worries. Now if ya see a stud LB or CB out there let us know;)
Posted by: Rocket Red

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: summerrun
Hawks r set at QB...Teel looks like he could be REALLY good in a few years and Seneca and Matt that is the least of our worries. Now if ya see a stud LB or CB out there let us know;)

Dude, we don't need another stud LB (ever hear of Hill, Tatupu and Curry?), but yeah would love to have a big physical CB, and a big young physical safety *cross your fingers for Taylor Mays next draft*. If Denver sucks, we have a chance at Mays, which is a dream scenario.

If you meant RB, or LT, I can probably agree with that.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 02:22 PM

dude, keep up with current events. leroy hill is out for the entire season more than likely, min of 6 weeks with season ending surgery likely. Tatupu has a bad hammy, that one can linger a long time and easily get worse...we are not deep at LB. Our RB are fine ie Jones had 125yd, edge and forsett another 70 or so...our patchwork OL has looked good with Walt and Spence coming back either this week or next...;)
Posted by: j 7

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 02:44 PM

All I'm reading is that Hill is only out for a couple of weeks (seahawks.com and foxsports.com). I was at the game and Leroy went right in front of us on his way back to the locker room. He wasn't even limping but he looked real pissed. They re-signed D.D Lewis and Will Hering has really improved his play and he will start for Hill. Tatupu is not listed as being out but I agree that hamstring injuries are tricky.

Definatley need a big physical corner to content with big recievers like Fitzgerald. Trufant needs to heal up fast. BTW I saw Trufant at the Huskies game this past weekend. He was there to support his brother I guess.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 02:53 PM

Mike Teel did look real poised against second a third string defense's in preseason. Tom Brady was picked in the 6 rnd I believe...Would be nice to use one of our two first round picks on OL men and a stud safety.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 02:59 PM

ya wish i was wrong, injury to Hill looks REALLY bad. Out till Nov at minimum and possibly whole season...we will know alot more about the Hawks after this weekend...cheers

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 03:03 PM

Were hella deep at Linebacker....no worries. Will Herring has game, and will step up like last game. I know...I'm a homer. beer

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 03:05 PM

Originally Posted By: j 7
All I'm reading is that Hill is only out for a couple of weeks (seahawks.com and foxsports.com). I was at the game and Leroy went right in front of us on his way back to the locker room. He wasn't even limping but he looked real pissed. They re-signed D.D Lewis and Will Hering has really improved his play and he will start for Hill. Tatupu is not listed as being out but I agree that hamstring injuries are tricky.

Definatley need a big physical corner to content with big recievers like Fitzgerald. Trufant needs to heal up fast. BTW I saw Trufant at the Huskies game this past weekend. He was there to support his brother I guess.

Ken Lucas is a big corner.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 03:08 PM

Herring has played well, maybe we have enough depth but we could use a few weeks with no major injuries and actually get a few guys back in the meantime;) I am a huge home town homer as well, just getting a little nervous with all these starters goin down;)

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: j 7

I was stumbling around the creek this morning so I missed the press conference, and yeah Hill is out until after the bye. Tatupu is supposed to play on Sunday, they don't think his hamstring is an issue. I still maintain we are deep at LB, Herring, Hawthorne, and we just signed DD Lewis. I guess you were looking for a stud LB but there aren't too many floating around that are better than our reserves.

I think a physical corner would be huge for our team, and to finally get set with a stud safety.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 03:16 PM

One good thing is the NFL is really violent and every team is getting players KO'd weekly. It just seems the few teams that go far in the playoffs are the ones that avoid the key injuries along the way...GO HAWKS!

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 03:23 PM

Kelly Jennings has really stepped it up this season..finally living up to his draft position. Just wish and pray Denver loses as many games as possible, since we get their # 1 pick next year. I couldn't believe that deflected pass to Stokely for the win......FAWK !!!!

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 03:40 PM

Hank...watcha want to wager ?

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 03:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Our RB are fine ie Jones had 125yd, edge and forsett another 70 or so...our patchwork OL has looked good with Walt and Spence coming back either this week or next...;)

They're going to have to game-plan Willis if they expect to get that many yards on Sunday.

Our DB's did a damn fine job on arguably the two best receivers in the NFC too.

Calm your anxiety Hankster. The Hawks will be there on Sunday for the anual beat down on the bay. Deep breaths until then.......deeeeep breaths. smile

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Ken Lucas is a big corner.

Yea I'm glad he is back but I think the refs pick on him. He seems to get called for a penalty at very crucial moments in the game. I guess there is no good time for a penalty but he does seem to flagged a lot. I going off his previous time at the hawks too.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 04:02 PM

I'll bet you a 6-pack of Twinkies we beat the spread........ rofl

YEAH! the singletaries are gonna kick your ass! rofl You'll wish you had Shaun Hill under center after Sunday...... wink

And USC, without a quarterback this week, will crush UW!!! moose
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 04:46 PM

This is the week for SC's let-down game.
Posted by: mreyns_tgl

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 04:55 PM

+1 on what danny said, if they start barkley they are gonna regret it...corp will destroy UW

Hawks need a linebacker?? no problem, go pick up old man derrick brooks, he's still a badass and still unsigned

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
This is the week for SC's let-down game.

sorry Dan, USC only makes a habit of letting down against Oregon State and Stanford. go figure.
Posted by: fishpolelease

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 07:14 PM

"I'll bet you a 6-pack of Twinkies we beat the spread........"

We've killed the spread so far, including pre-season, and now you are favored at 1.5 according to a quick check. Giving you three points for home field, it looks like Vegas has us about dead nuts even. I'll take your twinkies, but I'd rather have something from that little bakery on Cole. I'm also predicting Curry's first tackle induced fatality for the season putting us at the top of the division. I can't remember too vividly, but wasn't that your quarterback that got crumpled by our weak defense last year?

That's OK, I won't hold it against you when your rooting for the Seahawks in the playoffs. The more noise the better.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 07:29 PM

That's funny coming from a Cooger.

Aren't Coogers prohibited from talking about football at all?

smile
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 07:40 PM

We are fine @ the LB spot.Sucks,really wanted to see Hill/Lofa/Curry all in there all season.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE

I hear ya on Brooks,still some life left in him.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/16/09 07:56 PM

1916 rofl

laffin' for almost a century grin

Fish? You're confusing me.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/17/09 11:10 AM

Hawks 27
Niners 20

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/17/09 12:09 PM

Hawks 27
Niners 0

Fixed that for ya summerun. I want to see another shut out on the away turf this time.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/17/09 03:05 PM

Hank, Hank, Hank.......The only real advantage you guys have is in the secondary...everything else, including the most important postion ( QB ) clearly sides with the Hawks. I do think It will be a pretty close game.

I can't wait to see Curry lay Ms Gore out on the flats...lol I can't wait to see the talent of Crabtree...oh wait never mind. Hawks 24 Whiners 13.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/17/09 03:25 PM

You get Carolinas 1st rounder next year...why? Wait until you see Housh and Carlson hooking up with Hass.....OVER..... rofl

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/17/09 06:37 PM

Carolina has a power ranking of 24 right now, top 5 or 10 is a stretch..but any 1st should be a quality starter.
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/17/09 07:21 PM

Hawks 24
Niners 20
Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/17/09 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By: fishpolelease
"I'll bet you a 6-pack of Twinkies we beat the spread........"

We've killed the spread so far, including pre-season, and now you are favored at 1.5 according to a quick check. Giving you three points for home field, it looks like Vegas has us about dead nuts even. I'll take your twinkies, but I'd rather have something from that little bakery on Cole. I'm also predicting Curry's first tackle induced fatality for the season putting us at the top of the division. I can't remember too vividly, but wasn't that your quarterback that got crumpled by our weak defense last year?

That's OK, I won't hold it against you when your rooting for the Seahawks in the playoffs. The more noise the better.

The "little bakery on Cole" has been bested by the one on Clement; Schubert's. There's nothing in your bet for what you'll be paying me when your Fawks get the beat down they're going to get. I like your confidence and loyalty but question your logic. Look for a scheme for the 49er O line to address any threats and repel all boarders...... wink

Singletary has taken note and is impressed by the speed of the Fawk "D" but will dress you down accordingly.

"I has spoken".

I tell you what, although I'm certain we'll beat the spread, to show you I'm a good sport I'll give you that XJ6 I dithced around a street pole on the other side of the Webster Tube. Probably have to do a title search, but the stereo is worth the trouble, should have a Mos Def cd in it right now. If Jones plays on the O-line, I'll throw in the rest of the orange spray paint. Maybe I should offer up a bag of nicely roasted Uptown Espresso beans?

Did you happen to catch that hit Curry put on Jackson? You know, the one where Jackson's feet went up about six inches, then right about three feet? Curry is a scary man, your looking at the defensive rookie of the year. I like Singletary, however, he's got nothin to stop our D but heart. You gotta score points to win. I'll give you credit for besting the Tards, I understand where all your enthusiasm comes from, but it's gonna be short lived.

2nd place is better than last place, even in our division.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/18/09 12:07 AM

even though the fans in the stands are still hoarse from all of the Obama rallies.

I dont care who your favorite teams is, thats fu(k'n funny. rofl

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/18/09 12:10 AM

You guys better bring a better running attack, other than the .8 per yard carry against AZ. Clements and Willis are the only two players that could make our squad...this is sounding more like a drubbing..I don't think the whiners will score more than 10 points...unless J.M and Rice decide to suit up. beer

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/18/09 12:21 AM

Gore had 22 carries for 30 yards...I like Gore and expect he will have a better game. 22 for 40 mebbe ?

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/18/09 12:32 AM

Bruce ? as in Issac Bruce ? he's got to be pushing 50 ? I remember when the Hawks picked up Rice..that was a good move. rofl

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/18/09 12:35 AM

I think I heard Shawna Hill is 8-3 as a starter...true ?

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/18/09 12:36 AM

I think I heard Shawna Hill is 8-3 as a starter...true ?

Yep its true. Undefeted at home too. Means he's due to F up.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/18/09 12:40 AM

Secondscary is a trap shoot this year. Kelly Jennings and Josh Wilson have improved a lot, but there both midgets. Ken lucas was brought back and is big and proven. Trufant is hurt but over-rated if you ask me.

I'm sure there will be plenty of jaw jacking all year long. beer

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/18/09 12:51 AM

Montana was my favorite EVER ! Two minutes left in the game..ball in his hands, he was like a surgeon working the side lines.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/18/09 01:13 AM

I'm biased but my favorite SB was XXXlll against the Bengals. The final drive and the TD to Taylor was the best ever. Remember Icky Woods? Ronnie Lott put a hit on him in that game that sent poor Icky into a different time zone. Every time he ran the ball after that hit he was looking for Ronnie.

Sounds like Ronnie took the shuffle out of Icky...Lott was the baddest MF'R safety in the NFL EVER BAR NONE !!!

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/18/09 10:56 AM

I can totally see why you're a Niner fan...great franchise with HOF players galore. I've always liked them, until the Hawks came a long. The teams we hate in the N.W are Dallas and of course the Raiders.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 09:06 AM

Sorry, had to step away from the computer for a bit and head out to hook a few salmon.

Hank, it looks as if in the meantime you've tip-toed away from isolation and denial and stepped a little closer towards the acceptance side. Nice work. If I were a bookie, I'd call it at 24-17 (seahwks, as if that needed to be said). It'll be one of the more exciting games of the year as well as ranking high on importance as we near putting away last years NFC champs for good.

couple stats for you:

Seattle is 5-1 Straight Up in its last 6 games when playing on the road against San Francisco

Seattle is 4-1 Against The Spread in its last 5 games

Seattle is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games when playing San Francisco

Seattle is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against San Francisco

Sol Duc--your list needs to be modified to include the Steelers. If I ever saw Rothlisburger on the street, I'd probably beat him with a garbage can, nothing personal. Sneak attack from the rear of course.

that's good enough for another Seahawks 1st down.
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 11:59 AM

Sorry Hank, the Hawks are going to win this game but it will be close. The Hawks have a better defense than the Cardinals. How did "Al" Gore do last week? Willis is a good LB but Curry is bigger and just as fast.

"Liz" Hasselbeck should be able to find the open receiver. "Conservative" John Carlson should have another great day. We are loaded at receiver.

I see that "Patty" Davis can finally catch the ball. Your best receiver Jason Hill didn't even have a catch last week.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 01:04 PM

Hank, Al Gore and co, averaged .8 yards per carry. I think Aaron Curry is looking forward to introducing himself this afternoon. rofl

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 01:59 PM

Nobody can single cover Housh...it should be fun to watch. Any road game is difficult....

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 05:35 PM

Well I'm not as impressed as last week but they are within 3 points of the lead. I hope Matt comes back from that hit but it looked bad.......real bad. LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F the injuries and kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 05:45 PM

Whoops. Never mind just let Gore runi 80 + plus for another TD. Dont worry about tackling him. Just let him run

Just let him run.

F F and more F.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 07:02 PM

cryriver

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 07:13 PM

crow kiev:

(1) fresh crow breast fillet

(1/2) teaspoon minced, each, thyme, sage, rosmarry, garlic.
(1/4) cup chopped green onins
(1/4) cup fresh spinach
(2) slices thin deli proscuitto
(1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan cheese
(1/4 cup) graded mozzarella
(1) Tablespoon olive oil

Spread ingredients liberally over thin breast fillet. Roll up and hold in place with toothpicks. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins, basting with butter every ten minutes. During last twenty minutes, add (1/4 cup) more parmesan and mozarella to kiev roll. Serve with risotto and steamed vegatables. Goes nice with a little hollandaise and a dry chardonnay. (don't forget to pull the toothpicks before eating)

It's only second game of the season GDTMMM!!!!

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: fishpolelease
crow kiev:

(1) fresh crow breast fillet

(1/2) teaspoon minced, each, thyme, sage, rosmarry, garlic.
(1/4) cup chopped green onins
(1/4) cup fresh spinach
(2) slices thin deli proscuitto
(1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan cheese
(1/4 cup) graded mozzarella
(1) Tablespoon olive oil

Spread ingredients conservatively over thin breast fillet. Roll up and hold in place with toothpicks. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins, basting with butter every ten minutes. During last twenty minutes, add (1/4 cup) more parmesan and mozarella to kiev roll. Serve with risotto and steamed vegatables. Goes nice with a little hollandaise and a dry chardonnay. (don't forget to pull the toothpicks before eating)

You trying to kill Hankster with your liberal BS? wink

and i was kidding when i started this thread about needing a backup QB, but good luck 'hawks.
Posted by: One Way

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 07:31 PM

ummmm 23-10 I'm thinking Hank might be chatting this up. I cant feel too bad or too good as I am a fan of both teams. It will be a long season. This will be fun, I'm guessing both teams will end up winning as many games as they lose...
Posted by: Todd

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 08:04 PM

Fukk the FortyWhiners.

That's 'bout all I have to say.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 08:45 PM

11 starters out by end of game...bout sums it up and our D brought back nightmares of last years debacle. Niners looked solid and will be in the hunt all year with that D...cheers
Posted by: Todd

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 08:46 PM

You sound bitter Todd....would you like to talk about that?

Nah...said all I needed to say.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 09:47 PM

I'm having left overs from yesterday. Congratulations Hank ? This team is Snake bit with injuries ! I still think they will win the division..kinda wondering if we should have drafted Sanchez though...lol

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/20/09 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
Fukk the FortyWhiners.

That's 'bout all I have to say.

Fish on...

Todd

Todd-

please have the courtesy to refer to them as the "singletaries" grin they will keep winning only if they stay away from the penalties and turnovers like they did today - the rematch will be great fun on this site!
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/21/09 12:10 AM

Seattle will beat SF in November. Seattle should be at full strength. If Al Gore breaks through the line, Leroy Hill will get him as he is one of the best open field tacklers. Babineaux sucked today. The defense played well except for the big runs and a couple of big 3rd down passes. Seattle plays well at home. I would like to see Bennett play more at DT as he has a quick first step. The Niner center had to tackle him to prevent him from getting to Hill. Need Mebane back also. Should have picked up the Hill fumble after LoJack knocked the ball out.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/21/09 12:23 AM

Gotta love Lojack...3 sacks in two games, very encouraging!

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/21/09 12:56 AM

F u... grin....could you please tell Willis to hit Favre even harder than he did Hass....thanks.

P.S We had 10 starters out of todays game...don't get to cocky. thumbs

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/21/09 01:24 AM

7 + 3. Enjoy the ride....it's going to be a short trip. beer
Posted by: Castingpearls

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/21/09 06:03 PM

Looks like Hassleback has a fractured rib. He'll miss some time. Here we go again?

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/21/09 07:03 PM

These injuries are driving me crazy. Pretty sure that Gore's run was because a LB did not fill his gap. At least one time it was Curry, he hsa a lot to learn, but he needs good leadership on the field, i.e. Tatupu to get the reads right.

Our O-line is just getting weaker and weaker with injuries.

SF looks at least legit this year. They have good DBs, and we came out flat. If you come out flat in the NFL you have to really overcome a lot to get the win. When they lost Wilson, Hass, and Tatupu, I knew there was no way of coming back.

LoJack played a nice game. That play call for our only touchdown was really good.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/21/09 11:26 PM

I wish the Hawks had Peyton Manning..he makes it look so damn easy.
Posted by: FishRanger

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/22/09 01:25 AM

Hank, I sure hope the 9ers put the hurt on Peterson and Favre next week, that way the are all beat to hell when the meet up with the Pack .. . . GO 9ers ! !
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/22/09 05:40 PM

Face it Seachickens are smoked........

Keith

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/22/09 06:25 PM

Big Walt is returning next week. beer

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/23/09 01:39 AM

I hear ya Hank, Rodgers took a beating last week. Lets hope that O line gets its ass reamed and snaps to this week. When he has a chance to throw he has some top notch talent to catch it, the Donalds and Jennings. . ..

So, what is the plan to stop Peterson????

GO PACK ! !

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/23/09 01:47 AM

If Big Walt isn't a DB you're still in trouble.

Db's weren't the problem...you guys had two lucky 75 and 80 yard runs.
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/23/09 08:18 AM

GO PACK ! ! [/quote]

Let him run until he gets tired.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/23/09 10:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia

GO PACK ! !

Let him run until he gets tired. [/quote]

Go to about the 2:05 mark, listen and watch, and the hall of famer will show you how to stop a guy like peterson.

"He hit me so hard he knocked the taste out of my mouth." rofl

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/23/09 11:04 AM

You call them lucky.

I call them well-executed masterpieces..... applause

Face it SD, if you had a couple of good DB's they would have chased Gore down. A stout D could then hold the Niners to a couple of fieldgoals and you only lose by a more respectable score of 15-10... wink

Both of those long plays rest on the shoulders of Jordan Babineaux are new safety that replaced Russell. He took the wrong angle on both plays.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/23/09 11:50 AM

Yeah, the Pack D put him out for 3 games a couple years ago, don't think we'll get that lucky again.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/23/09 12:51 PM

You call them lucky.

I call them well-executed masterpieces..... applause

Face it SD, if you had a couple of good DB's they would have chased Gore down. A stout D could then hold the Niners to a couple of fieldgoals and you only lose by a more respectable score of 15-10... wink

Both of those long plays rest on the shoulders of Jordan Babineaux are new safety that replaced Russell. He took the wrong angle on both plays.

That has always been the knock on Babs. Good skills, but bad at the mental game.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/23/09 02:04 PM

RR..have you seen Eric Berry play for Tennenesse ? He is better than Taylor Mays at USC and is projected to be the top Safety in next years draft. Maybe we can land him with one of our first round picks ?

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/23/09 02:19 PM

Hank..did you treat this guy in you're office on Monday ?

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=nfl&id=sea&tid=5475276&lid=0

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/23/09 02:27 PM

RR..have you seen Eric Berry play for Tennenesse ? He is better than Taylor Mays at USC and is projected to be the top Safety in next years draft. Maybe we can land him with one of our first round picks ?

I like Berry a lot too. Is it irreverent to pray to God for Denver to suck balls this season? I want to ask for something reasonable, not out of the question like for the Hawks to win on the road.

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/23/09 02:30 PM

For what it's worth...John Clayton said he thinks Denver has a very good shot at losing their next 8 games..due to their difficulty of schedule. Let's hope he's right. beer

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/23/09 05:24 PM

Hank..did you treat this guy in you're office on Monday ?

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=nfl&id=sea&tid=5475276&lid=0

I didn't see him; he probably went to General. Sorry to see that happened and it gets me pissed that some punks would sucker-punch like that.

It's probably a good thing the Fawks weren't playing the Faders though. Those cretins bring weapons to games.

Yeah, sounds more like the silver & crack attack fans - probably still pissed about Jim Zorn kicking their asses back in the day grin remember, it's San Francisco, where the women are strong and the men are pretty!

Re: Seahawks need a backup QB? - 09/24/09 01:21 AM

Back on topic:) Hawks need a Backup Offense and Defense, what an unbelievable run of bad luck!