NCAA Tourney

Posted by: Steelheadman

NCAA Tourney - 03/16/10 08:44 PM

Okay anybody else have your brackets in?

I have 6 seed Marquette over 11 seed Washington in the East.

Let the tournament begin!
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/16/10 09:08 PM

What a shock.

The Cooger picked Marquette over the Dawgs.

Who'd you pick in WSU's match-up?

Oh that's right...............never mind.

smile
Posted by: Magicfly

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/16/10 09:35 PM

Here's wishing the Huskies my best. And hoping they represent the PAC 10 with class.....

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/17/10 01:28 AM

I did pick Cal. Also picked Louisville. Hey they beat Syracuse twice. My highest seed is Kansas State. I do have New Mexico and they could face Marquette in the second round. Marquette played Syracuse close. Face it the Huskies won the Pac-10 in a down year.
Posted by: seastrike

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/17/10 02:20 AM

I know my Hoosiers aren't going to win it.
Posted by: Ikissmykiss

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/17/10 02:59 AM

Don't you Coog fans find it interesting that Bone said he would not accept any offers to any post season tournament? I don't quite understand the reasoning behind that.

Here's my break-down.....

Kansas is obviously the overall favorite, but I think they have by far the toughest road with Maryland or MSU to get through first, then OSU or Georgetown. I'll take the Georgetown/OSU winner outta this region instead of the favorite.

I like Syracuse out of their region...

I can see Kentucky making the Final Four, maybe, but I think their crappy perimeter shooting will fail them somewhere along the line. I would love to see Cornell advance and send them packin'.....

Nova will beat the Dukies to advance to the Final Four in their region.

I expect two teams from the Big East in the Final Four. Who will win? Hell if I know....but it should be a good one!

Ike
Posted by: Rocket Red

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/17/10 01:49 PM

I love the tournament.

It is so serious in our office, that we take the pool money out of our paychecks. Trash talking is reaching a feverish pitch right now. My accountant is in it, and I e-mailed him yesterday and told him to start filling out my 1099 for the winnings (how's that for nerd trash-talk?).

We have set up the conference room to watch the games, and office admin gave me a envelope with $60 for beer.

I have won 2 yearst straight, this is the 3-peat year.

I have a formula I pretty much live by. It goes:

1) Senior guards with tourney experience,
2) Coaches with tourney history
3) Talented forwards

Then I look at injuries, and how they fared down the stretch in-conference.

I don't like Tucky this year. They have great talent, and the coach (who I despise), but are too young for me. I can see Wisconsin beating them by ugly-ing up the game and causing them to crack. I have the Jayhawks winning it all, but still working on my brackets.
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/17/10 05:13 PM

"I have the Jayhawks winning it all, but still working on my brackets."

That's about as far as I've made it myself!
Posted by: FleaFlickr02

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 01:13 AM

This thing is wide open, but I have Kansas taking the whole enchilada. About 6 weeks ago, I would have picked my Longhorns, but in the wake of their inexplicable death drop in Big 12 play, I have a hard time picturing them making the Sweet 16, and I won't be a bit surprised to see them lose in the first round.

Syracuse would have been a favorite if not for their recent misfortune with injuries. I HATE to say it, but maybe Duke will make a lot of noise....
Posted by: bcanini

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 01:18 AM

gooooo Buckeyes!!!

B

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
Say goodbye to Notre Dame...

OD was under-seeded. Notre Dame's leading scorer 22/game only had 2 points. I had O.D. Bracket is pristine so far, but Villanova barely escaped.
Posted by: Smalma

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 03:28 PM

What a great start to March Madness -
A 1 point game, a double OT and single OT.

Had ODU as well. Also have Murray State over Vandy - up 4 at half!

Curt
Posted by: McMahon

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 03:35 PM

Why do people like basketball so much?
Posted by: bacota

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 03:36 PM

Do the Vandals have a basketball team?
Posted by: summerrun

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 03:43 PM

I have ASU, just cant find em on my damn Bracket...

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 03:56 PM

Games have been great so far. I am going on a liquid lunch here in a few minutes. This is just not a good day to get much done.
Posted by: summerrun

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 04:33 PM

In honor of national betting/hungover day and the fact that I am truly a closet Marquetteee fan...10 spoon/spinner wager available for first 5 Dawg fans that PM me before tipoff...cheers

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 05:01 PM

After the Murray State win ... the rest of the games are gonna be tough to beat.

My bracket now only has a sweet 15. Major buzzkill, Vandy.
Posted by: Chromebrite

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 06:25 PM

Yeah, my bracket pics are not off to a banner start.... missed it on the Vandy, Notre Dame, & Richmond games... Ouch.... Butler & UTEP are neck & neck (picked UTEP)....37 - 36 UTEP with 16 min and change left in the 2nd... com'on Fellas....
-
GOOOO get'em DAWGS !!!
Posted by: The Catcherman

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 09:15 PM

Pretty sloppy start of the second half for the Huskies. Too many offensive boards by the opponents, too many turnovers by the Dawgs.

I was real close to taking that spoon bet...Glad I didn't as they are down 15.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 09:41 PM

Wow, what a turnaround. UW back to within one. I wonder if I can still get in on that bet? rofl

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 10:02 PM

What a drive and hoop by QP. As long as they don't do anything foolish, they should have this game.
Posted by: stonefish

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 10:20 PM

Yeah Baby!
Awesome game and comeback by the Dawgs.
Bow Down Big East.....

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 10:33 PM

They really stepped up and scratched their way back into the game after coming out flat after the break.

Nice win, Dawgs. thumbs

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 11:24 PM

Hell of an effort DAWGS !! One of the most entertaining basketball games I've watched in a long time... flat out gutty performance....March Madness baby... love it... hey Keith.... how many spoons did that game cost ya ? smile

Go DAWGS !!

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/18/10 11:35 PM

oh yeah, one last thing.

Jay Bilas.... STFU!

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/19/10 11:16 AM

Incredible day of hoops. F-the Big East and Jay Bilas.

Marquette, didn't have the depth to withstand the Huskies run. You could see it when they started fouling. Great, great, game.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/19/10 12:21 PM

I gotta agree with everything, freaking MARCH MADNESS BABY! What was it four games that went into OT? On the first day? Plus how many decided by a basket at the very end? Awesome.

My only major slip ups on my bracket were Vandy and Georgetown, as i had both of them in the sweet 16.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/19/10 01:17 PM

I'm in the lead in my pool currently. I missed Vandy and G-town too, but I had them both losing the next game.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/19/10 01:46 PM

G-town always is a flakey team. They get some unreal talent, and size but mentally they are often all over the place.

They have a lot of thugs, and off-court problems. Sort of like the urban version of the Ducks.
Posted by: NOFISH

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/19/10 03:30 PM

I have Rocket Red winning the whole shamolie for the fourth straight year grin

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/20/10 09:16 AM

Pac 10, 2 and 0 against the Big Least ....... wink

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/20/10 11:38 AM

How ever did that happen?

The Pac-10 is weak, and the Big Least is battle-tested and tough. There is NO WAY the Pac-10 can hang with the powerhouses from the Big Least.

At least that's what I heard on ESPN last week.

Doorknobs.

smile

Nice win, Cal. thumbs

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/20/10 12:10 PM

Please do.

Put them out of MY misery.

smile

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/20/10 06:27 PM

New Mexico Lobos looking good so far against UW..... thumbs

Mf
Posted by: larryb

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/20/10 07:53 PM

kanasa gone. that will hurt a lot of brackets
Posted by: JoJo

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/20/10 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Magicfly
New Mexico Lobos looking good so far against UW..... thumbs

Mf

Bow down to Washington!!!!!

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/20/10 08:23 PM

Sweet dancin' Dawgs going to the Sweet 16.

Originally Posted By: Mf
New Mexico Lobos looking good so far against UW.....

Yeah...........about that. rofl

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/20/10 08:42 PM

My picks, aren't going so well.....

wink

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/20/10 10:41 PM

Darington Hobson of New Mexico commenting on the Huskies after the game.

``They played the best game of their life tonight,'' Hobson said. ``They're not even that good. They just played a good game tonight. We weren't ready, and they beat us.''

Spoken like a true loser.
I can't stop .... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/20/10 10:49 PM

Hobson is a punk...their team got blown out of the gym today. Period. NM was waaaaaay overrated... no where near a #3 sead....... go home and practis your free throw shooting and grab a clue during the off season.... (they were horrific shooting from the line...) GO DAWGS !!

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/20/10 10:56 PM

NM lost 4 make that 5 games all year.... I doubt they were over rated. They just played a Husky team that has finally gelled as a team on the road. And now playing the way they were picked to play at the beginning of the season.

Sad that Hobson didn't give props to UW, for getting their asses handed to them...Even my Cougs would have beaten em' wink

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/21/10 12:20 AM

Hobson is such a tool.

If UW is no good, then what does that say about NM........beings they got clown-stomped by the Huskies?

What a goat.
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/21/10 01:02 AM

Today's wrap-up:
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/scoreboard

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/21/10 02:16 PM

12:00 AM for the Cinderella Zags.....painful game to watch. eek

But until the riff raff gets weeded out....

Elite 8, for my Husky's baby. wink

Go COUGS!! thumbs

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/21/10 02:25 PM

So much for my Zag upset rofl

Looking back on my picks....I nailed that one..... smile

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/21/10 05:11 PM

MSU over Maryland at the buzzer to advance.

Two day's ago I was their booing MSU for getting the Tim Donaghy call against NMSU for a late lane violation....Today they defy defeat a second time....

Madness I tell U.

Mf
Posted by: Twitch

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/21/10 08:57 PM

Heard on the news today, that out of the 4+ mil entrants into the ESPN Tourney Challenge...

12 are still in it... rofl

Hell, even my g/f said Kansas would lose..."I don't know why...but they will..." rofl

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/22/10 01:24 PM

Gaahh. I had Kansas winning it all. My chances of winning our office pool are really slim this year, I am in 2nd right now. During that Kansas game, we were having a birthday party for our older girls at this horrible place called Charlie's Safari, it is basically like ChuckE Cheese. I must have got 10 different texts telling me I had was going to lose this year. So I just sent out a blanket text to all my buddies in the pool that said "I know, fvck off".

Unfortunately for me to win this year I need W-Va to run to the championship which means they have to beat the Dawgs.

I will have to root against myself this weekend, but I don't mind.
Posted by: Coho

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/22/10 03:27 PM

I got WV winning it all--still in it!
Posted by: j 7

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/22/10 05:24 PM

I need Northern Iowa, Kansas St., Baylor, and Kentucky to be in the final four and I would need Baylor to be national champs to win with my bracket. Damn J-hawks!
Posted by: JoJo

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/25/10 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Coho
I got WV winning it all--still in it!

They just lost to injury there starting guard for the rest of the Tourny.
Posted by: DBAppraiser

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/25/10 01:38 AM

The back up point guard for W. V. has plenty of minutes logged in games.
Where this might hurt WV is in depth. However, if they slow the Dawgs
down into a half court game that ain't good for the Dawgs.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/25/10 01:53 AM

Hey Coho, hate to rain on your March Madness parade, but the DAWGS will beat WVU tomorrow ..... Elite 8 baby.... Woof Woof ... Go DAWGS !!

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/25/10 02:36 AM

WVU can control the tempo when they have the ball, but not when we do.

We need to run them dead.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/25/10 03:23 AM

Dan, you are spot on.... Romar will use his rotations and bench appropriately to "wear them down" as he did with both Marquette and NM....this is a very deep UW team .... peaking at the right time .... it will be a VERY tough match up .... but i feel the DAWGS will prevail.... GO HUSKIES !!
Posted by: Smalma

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/25/10 11:56 AM

Can hardly wait for the game tonight. WVU scares me; they remind me very much of USC only more talented and we all know the trouble our dawgs had with USC.

If WVU can control the tempo it will negate UW's deeper bench. With WVU's size I think they will be able to compete for the offensive boards while getting folks back on defense to slow down the Huskies fast breaks; those 3/4 floor outlet passes will be tough and likely lead to turn overs.

On defense I think that the dawg's best chances for turnovers will be in the half court by playing the passing lanes - love Holiday's and MBA's long arms. On offense if UW guards can push the ball on both rebounds and made baskets and in the half court pentrate the lane for easy drop offs or fouls without making turnovers I like their chances.

Ultimately it will probably boil down to whether the UW can hold their own in the rebound battle and produce more turnovers than they have. If they can do than I think their depth and shooting will give then a real chance to move on. If they have a period of dumb turnovers and jacking up wild shots they will likely find themselves in a hole they will not be able to dig out of. In the end can see the winner having a double digit lead.

Go Dawgs!
Curt

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/25/10 03:16 PM

Chuck, agree 100%.... MBA is really starting to mature and develop his game...his footwork and defense are very impressive. Thomas is playing with a tremendous amount of confidence and taking on a huge leadership role. If he shoots the ball well again tonight, and our bench steps up again... We will win..... WOOF WOOF GO DAWGS !!

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/25/10 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
WVU can control the tempo when they have the ball, but not when we do.

We need to run them dead.

rofl

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/26/10 01:36 AM

..... Cougs are pathetic in every f'in sport....not even worthy of a discussion... couldn't even when a friggin "play-in" game for the Pac-10 tourney... Geez.... pathetic.... Good season DAWGS... already looking forward to next year...

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/26/10 12:39 PM

UW couldn't score from outside, and they never even really showed up. Trying to take it inside against those long arms just would not work. UW never got to W-V bench, and UW depth is what would win them the game.

If the refereeing for the W-V vs Kentucky game is the same (allowing it a little rugged inside) I like W-V over Kentucky. W-V should have had Duke's 1 seed. They have great length.
Posted by: bcanini

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/26/10 01:38 PM

GOOOOO Buckeyes!!!!

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/26/10 03:19 PM

It was still a nice run.

It's hard to keep momentum like that going for so many games, so the letdown was almost inevitable. Still, making the 16 round was better than anyone thought would happen a month ago, so at least they made a respectable showing..............unlike the Coogers, or any other Pac-10 team for that matter.

Nice season, Dawgs. thumbs

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/26/10 06:29 PM

+1 Dan-

What I liked was that Holiday and Turner played their best basketball of the season during the tourney. Looks good for next year especially if we can get a little size up front to help MBA.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/26/10 07:19 PM

My hat is off to the dogs as well. Fun to watch.
I got converted to bball in 1989. I wrestled so never was much into basketball. Went to Indiana University. Converted quickly. Boys won the whole deal my softmore year. That was very cool. Via friends I knew most of the team. Keith Smart was a great guy. So was Steve Alford. Shot a few squirls with him.
Coach Knight was pretty out there. Didn't respect him much after some of the stuff I saw. But to his credit he shot from the hip and his boys graduated.
Still would like to see Izzo pull off another one. I like that guy too.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/26/10 07:41 PM

I like Izzo a lot too.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/26/10 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Chromebrite
..... Cougs are pathetic in every f'in sport....not even worthy of a discussion... couldn't even when a friggin "play-in" game for the Pac-10 tourney... Geez.... pathetic.... Good season DAWGS... already looking forward to next year...

If the Cougs are not worthy then why do you bring them up homer?

The D0gs did better than expected late in the season after learning to win on the road.

Kansas State vs Xavier was a great game. Go Kaasssuuuuuuu!
Posted by: John Lee Hookum

Re: NCAA Tourney - 03/26/10 10:40 PM

Most exciting game so far is Xavier vs. Kansas State. A double overtime thriller.
Posted by: Castingpearls

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/02/10 06:30 PM

Ok, so who do you like in the Final Four?

I'll take West Virginia over Duke and Michigan State over Butler.
Posted by: StinkingWaters

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/02/10 06:43 PM

It's a "been there, done that" for Izzo and MSU.

MSU over Butler.

WV will beat Duke.

MSU takes it over WV.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/02/10 06:50 PM

Originally Posted By: StinkingWaters
It's a "been there, done that" for Izzo and MSU.

MSU over Butler.

WV will beat Duke.

MSU takes it over WV.

And may the best cheater win banana

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/02/10 06:52 PM

And I'll take Butler over Duke for the simple reason neither of those coaches have been caught cheating.......................................

Yet!

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/02/10 06:52 PM

And Oh-I'm 0-4 in my bracket-Just another March

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 06:02 PM

Kick their ass DUKE!

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 06:42 PM

Hey Chuck when did you & Robert meet up with Barack? smile

Mf
Posted by: Brewer

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 08:32 PM

pay attention to avatar!

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 09:32 PM

Hank, that Butler/MSU game was a defensive battle. No possession went uncontested. Ugly maybe, but championship BBall, definitely.

WVU wins tonight and I pick up a C note. Daddy likes cash.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 09:54 PM

I'm ok Hank, in the pool I'm in, I just need Duke to lose either tonight or to Butler. I would rather it happen tonight of course.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 10:02 PM

How about those Blue Devils?!!? whistle

If Duke wins they'll face my 3rd favorite team... Butler smile

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 10:04 PM

WV will just keep grinding on Duke and hopefully will wear them down. Huggins should send his "deep bench" guy in with orders to step into some of those flying elbows from Duke's center, generate some foul trouble. smile

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 10:13 PM

Cougs Hank, I got an extra WSU shirt if you want it? I'll give you a good deal.

1.Cougs
2.Duke
And now #3.Butler

smile

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 10:19 PM

Dawg shirt? sick

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 10:34 PM

Shier is killing me.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
My mistake. I got confused and thought you meant UW.

Apology excepted. wink

Anybody else see that 4 hand jam by DUKE.... smile

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 10:53 PM

With the break in the action....

smile

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 11:21 PM

It's final, my #2 & #3 teams face off.

Know matter what, I'm still a winner! beer

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 11:28 PM

Sleep well my good friend, and enjoy this beautiful evening.... <grin>

Mf
Posted by: Todd

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/03/10 11:38 PM

Well, I thought that WV got screwed on their seeding, that Duke got overseeded, and that WV should have been in the #1 slot that Duke got...I was itching to be proven right tonight.

Guess that didn't work out so well for me...what an ass whoopin'.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/04/10 01:27 PM

Yeah that Gordon Haywood is quite a player for the Butler.

Here's the final four history by school. WSU and Seattle U played in a championship game, Oregon won a championship.

Total Final Four appearances
App. School
18 North Carolina, UCLA*
15 Duke
13 Kansas, Kentucky
10 Ohio State*
8 Indiana, Louisville, Michigan State
6 Arkansas, Cincinnati, Michigan, Oklahoma State
5 Georgetown, Houston, Illinois
4 Arizona, Florida, Kansas State, LSU, Oklahoma, Syracuse, UNLV, Utah, Villanova*
3 California, Connecticut, Iowa, Marquette, Memphis**, N.C. State, San Francisco, Texas
2 Baylor, Bradley, CCNY, Colorado, Dartmouth, DePaul, Georgia Tech, Holy Cross, La Salle, Maryland, NYU, Oregon State, Providence, Purdue, St. John's, Stanford, Temple, USC, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin
1 Butler, Charlotte, Dayton, Drake, Duquesne, Florida State, George Mason, Georgia, Indiana State, Iowa State, Jacksonville, Loyola (IL), Massachusetts*, Minnesota*, Mississippi State, New Mexico State, Notre Dame, Oregon, Penn, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Princeton, Rutgers, Santa Clara, Seattle, Seton Hall, SMU, St. Bonaventure, St. Joseph's*, UTEP, Wake Forest, Washington, Washington State, Western Kentucky*, Wichita State, Wyoming

* - Indicates one vacated appearance. ** - Indicates two vacated appearances.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/04/10 07:55 PM

WSU <Thumbs up>

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/04/10 07:58 PM

Read today WSU had an awesome spring training day, both offense & defense kicked ass!

WSU Football baby!!! smile

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/04/10 11:08 PM

My IU boys didn't come close to making the dance. Second fiddle for me was MSU. I grew up there and lot's of friends went there.
They made a good show.
I'm now on team Butler.
[censored] Duke.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/05/10 11:39 PM

That was one fine and exciting game!

Sg

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/05/10 11:46 PM

Excellent game, too bad Butler didn't win it all.

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/06/10 02:29 AM

yes great tourny for sure! butler lost the game going over 6mins without any buckets. to lose by 2 to duke says something for butler.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/06/10 01:35 PM

Chuck, altho I was rooting for Butler (love to see the underdog win), I think the better team did win. Duke had the lead most of the time, led by up to 6 points, while Butler never led by more than 2. Seems like Duke had the edge, and likely why they were favored. What I enjoyed is that Duke had to work plenty hard to earn their victory, when I consider that Butler's mid-court buzzer shot could have gone either way. Duke didn't own it until after the buzzer quit sounding. Basketball doesn't get any better than that.

Sg
Posted by: NOFISH

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/06/10 03:17 PM

I was just glad to see two teams hit their free throws for once......great game!

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/06/10 09:07 PM

did you guys catch the devastating pick the butler guy put on that duke player? like at 1.5tick mark. that duke got guy musta got every bone in his body rattled!!!

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/06/10 09:24 PM

I saw Zoubek put some devastating choke holds on the Butler players late in the game. Duke won a physical game down low. Butler couldn't hit their outside shots and let Duke get too many offensive rebounds. Duke defended Hayward well.

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/06/10 11:15 PM

Any one watch UCONN come back and lay a whoop-n on Stanford?

Sad, very sad.

Mf

Re: NCAA Tourney - 04/07/10 01:33 PM

UCONN women's practially owns women's college basketball. 78 consecutive wins. Last loss, ironically, was to Stanford. Shoulda' watched the game, but I don't allow myself that much TV sports time in one week, or month.

Sg