PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW

Posted by: summerrun

PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/18/11 08:58 PM

Was gonna do a big they suck they kinda suck they are good they are great season preview but lets get serious here...when the dust settles on the first ever Pac 12 Title Game its gonna be...

#3 Ranked ASU 35
#2 Ranked UoO 27

ASU runs off to National title game and kicks ass on Alabama to bring a title to TEMPE!

Oh ya, Coogs could easily match the Epic Dawg Futility of just a few years ago and pull an 0-12 er...Cheers!
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/18/11 09:19 PM

Really?

How long have you had this drug problem?

smile

Coogers win at least 3 games this year. Have you seen their schedule?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/19/11 12:48 AM

Be glad you still have the deadbeat thing to cling to. You should be thanking us. If you had to rely on that pitiful excuse for a football team, you might as well set yourself on fire.
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/19/11 08:28 AM

Originally Posted By: summerrun
Was gonna do a big they suck they kinda suck they are good they are great season preview but lets get serious here...when the dust settles on the first ever Pac 12 Title Game its gonna be...

#3 Ranked ASU 35
#2 Ranked UoO 27

ASU runs off to National title game and kicks ass on Alabama to bring a title to TEMPE!

Oh ya, Coogs could easily match the Epic Dawg Futility of just a few years ago and pull an 0-12 er...Cheers!

It still amazes me the visions people see as they wonder in the desert.
Posted by: JDarr

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/19/11 12:21 PM

Make a little wager there summerrun? What do you say? Put your money where your keyboard is.

JD
Posted by: DBAppraiser

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/19/11 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
Its the heat Jerry ... makes em delusional. Happens over the mountains in Washington too grin

Uh, wanna explain that WSU blankey that is on the back of your favorite chair in your family room? I knew I should have snapped a pic of that last weekend. Dammit.
Posted by: stlhead

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/19/11 01:40 PM

That'd be a door mat at this house.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/19/11 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: DBAppraiser
Its the heat Jerry ... makes em delusional. Happens over the mountains in Washington too grin

Uh, wanna explain that WSU blankey that is on the back of your favorite chair in your family room?

Its for my guests ... this way they arent so intimidated like thier teams typically are wink

I do appreciate the hospitality and truthfully, that Minn Vikings blanket is way more distressing to me anyway. wink
Posted by: Magicfly

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/20/11 11:22 AM

Cougs looking to kick some Trojan condom @ss. smile

UndefeatedCougfan!

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/22/11 02:23 PM

Notice WSU raised it's freshmen class by 23% this year?

Isn't that like a welfare mom having more kids?
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/22/11 11:31 PM

Looks like ASU and Washington have a lot of players getting injured in fall camp. That's what happens when you're out of shape.

UC Davis might beat ASU and Eastern Washington might beat UW

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/23/11 03:16 PM

Steelheadcooger is going to see who's out of shape when we beat the Coogers like a gong in November.

Posted by: stonefish

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/23/11 03:49 PM

Thanks Dan....
That made me want to go hit someone. grin

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/23/11 05:05 PM

Bleacher Report

College Football Rankings 2011: The 15 Loudest Stadiums in the Nation

College Football Rankings 2011: The 15 Loudest Stadiums in the Nation By Larry Burton(Featured Columnist) on March 18, 2011

When I've seen lists of noisiest stadiums little was done to prove the accuracy of the articles.

After months of interviews with television crews who register background noise and other scientific data, here is the accurate list of the top 15 noisiest stadiums.

Though noise levels vary from game to game depending on teams playing and warranted cirmstances, this is a list of fields that have tipped the noise meter in their benefit during that one great moment that placed them where they are today.

Some people went up on the list due to stadium enlargements or enclosures, some went down from lists you may have seen before.

The only two that are absolute certain are the top two, as they were scientifically recorded; the rest are from polls taken by television directors who cover the football games and meters that register crowd noise levels or noise levels on the field.

Number One! Husky Stadium, Home of the Washington Huskies

It has been recorded twice at decibels levels just above the 135 range making it not my opinion, but scientific fact.

Built in 1920 and expanded several times, it now has a capacity of 72,500 of the noisiest people on the planet.

The unique design has 70% of all the seats on the sidelines and catch teams in a vicious crossfire of yelling. The big metal roof overhead acts as a speaker and reverberates it back down on the field. ESPN wanted to measure the sound levels themselves and got a 135 decibel reading just as Washington had told everyone they could do.

So you can argue over some of the positions, but the top three have scientific basis behind their positions.

For you trivia buffs, this is the birthplace of "The Wave." It was started here in 1981.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!
Posted by: Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/23/11 05:17 PM

Back when "The Wave" was supposedly invented at a UW football game (a legend I tend to agree with), the stadium held something like 65,000 fans...it's one of those things that at least twice that have claimed being there that day, I bet!

My aunt and uncle had season tickets then, and were there...I, unfortunately, was not.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/23/11 05:39 PM

Didn't Andrew Wood kill himself at that game?

smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/23/11 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Didn't Andrew Wood kill himself at that game?

smile

You should ask Elvis and D.B. Cooper...they were standing in the corner sharing a doobie, maybe they saw him?

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/23/11 07:21 PM

Good video Dan. Like Stone, I wanted to hit someone - hard!

It takes time to rebuild a dynasty like Don James did, but the Dawgs are on the rebound.

Sg

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/23/11 07:37 PM

A guy over at dawgman.com put that video together. Not a bad effort on his part.

Just a week and a half to go - I'm getting stoked for the season to begin.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/24/11 12:14 AM

Time to watch the Cooger fans once again think they have a team that might have a winning record, only to see by Game 2 of conference play that their hopes have once again been dashed upon the pointy rock beach of the truth.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: huntncoug

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/24/11 12:28 AM

Nothing I have seen with the Dawgs or the cougs makes me excited about this season.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/24/11 11:38 AM

You're a Coug.
The most exciting thing you have to look forward to is death or the occasional Apple Cup win.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 08/31/11 08:51 PM

GAME TIME>>>>>

Dawgs squeekkkkk one out as they go in flat against E Wash in front of maybe 50k on opening day...Dawgs 17 E Wash 14

Bout the only game the Coogs should win by 10 pts, against probably the worst team in college football...enjoy your glory before Coogin rest of season...Coogs 45 Idaho St 17

ASU wins by ALOT

Two great games of the week...cant stand the SEC but gotta say LSU gonna put whoopin on Nikey U LSU 35 Nikey 24

The only team that can compete with ASU, BOISE STATE, takes on Joerga and stomps some Bulldogs on way to perfect season...

BSU 38 Georgia 27
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/01/11 11:41 AM

GAME TIME>>>>>

Dawgs squeekkkkk one out as they go in flat against E Wash in front of maybe 50k on opening day...Dawgs 17 E Wash 14

As long as they're not looking ahead to the showdown with Nebraska, the Dawgs will humiliate the Red Smurfs.

Quote:
Bout the only game the Coogs should win by 10 pts, against probably the worst team in college football...enjoy your glory before Coogin rest of season...Coogs 45 Idaho St 17

The 0-0 tie is broken with a spudgun contest.

Quote:
ASU wins by ALOT

They should hang up their spikes if they don't.
Traditional powder-puff season opener.

Quote:
Two great games of the week...cant stand the SEC but gotta say LSU gonna put whoopin on Nikey U LSU 35 Nikey 24

Biggest season opener in Oregon history.
Darron Thomas supposedly has the steamroller fired up.
The LSU running attack will test Aliotti's new guys.
High stakes season maker/breaker for both teams.

Quote:
The only team that can compete with ASU, BOISE STATE, takes on Joerga and stomps some Bulldogs on way to perfect season...

BSU 38 Georgia 27

Georgia will do anything to avoid getting punked by the Smurfs on Georgia soil including pile driving Kellen Moore.
Nick Fairley demonstrated the technique on Aaron Murray last season.

Avoiding laughing stock status (UGA) and bagging a SEC trophy (BSU) should make this a good one.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/01/11 04:33 PM

That ain't no steamroller Thomas is firing up DD, it is a big fatty.

+ 1000 Chuck on the F'n Boise St. whiners.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/01/11 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: stonefish
That ain't no steamroller Thomas is firing up DD, it is a big fatty.

+ 1000 Chuck on the F'n Boise St. whiners.

rofl

Gotta have them big fatties.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/01/11 05:25 PM

Keep it up, and the Coogers are going to lose one key fan to injury this week, too.

smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/01/11 05:40 PM

Keep it up, and the Coogers are going to lose one key fan to injury this week, too.

smile

rofl rofl rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/01/11 06:19 PM

It's party time in Pullman!!!!

Yes folks! Two days left of hope. Party while it's here! WOO HOO!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/01/11 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: stlhead
It's party time in Pullman!!!!

Yes folks! Two days left of hope. Party while it's here! WOO HOO!

Now that's just plain fukkin mean.

rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/02/11 12:58 AM

UNLV got crushed by Wisconsin tonight. The Cougs are going to be 2-0 heading into San Diego State. Party in Pullman!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/02/11 11:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
UNLV got crushed by Wisconsin tonight. The Cougs are going to be 2-0 heading into San Diego State. Party in Pullman!

The Beavs will be in deep sh!t on the 10th when they face Wisconsin.

Good luck, Beavs.....you'll need it.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/03/11 07:52 PM

Congrats to Wazzu...can't wait for the bragfest sleep
WSU-61 IS-21

Beavs, Sac State....WTF ?
SS-29 OSU-28

Auburn fought like a champion with their decimated ranks.
AU-42 US-38

SoCal...meh
USC-19 MN-17

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/03/11 09:58 PM

The Trees would kill the Ducks the way they're playing right now.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/03/11 10:17 PM

Dawggie fans purty quiet, cant blame em seeing as they bout got spanked at home by a Div 2 team...LOL

Think Rusty and Twitch just jumped off Astoria bridge...swim boys, swim!

BSU whooping Georgia ass on the road and OR LSU was a heck of a game...GO DEVILS/BRONCOS!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/03/11 10:35 PM

Shoulda gone to Vegas...

GAME TIME>>>>>

ASU wins by ALOT

BSU 38 Georgia 27
Posted by: Knucklebustersonly

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/03/11 10:49 PM

Love the way lsu is waxing the ducks right now. Nothing beats seeing that dbag Kelly and those fugly unis getting handled

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/04/11 09:37 AM

The Ducks played like sh!t and were an embarrassment to their league.

Posted by: Illahee

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/04/11 12:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
The Ducks played like sh!t and were an embarrassment to their league.

WTF? Not a very good showing for the mighty black and highliter.
Clearly not a top ten team, and clearly not as good as Stanford.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/04/11 12:52 PM

How does a team " 'bout get spanked " when it won the game?

Oh, you're ASU educated.

Never mind.

It was ugly, but it's still a win. Eastern is no slouch. That team can flat pass the football. Put your non-bowl-game-attending defense up against Eastern, summerrun and see how many yards they gain.

I'm not sad the pondcrappers got handled.

What the happened to OSU? Riley has to get that team to win early in the season and not just in November.

fUCLA looked bad. Rick had better be thinking of a career change.

I'm just glad college football has started. thumbs

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/04/11 01:12 PM

..... non-bowl-game-attending defense.....

rofl

Posted by: Twitch

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/04/11 03:35 PM

Think Rusty and Twitch just jumped off Astoria bridge...swim boys, swim!

Not the way I had hoped to kick off the weddun' present season tix. No bridge jumping............. the loss was somewhat expected. Nothing fancy going on at OSU this year. Admitting there is a problem is the first step, right?

Wish Riley would grow a pair, and run the team as if he actually wanted to win, instead of the pansy ass half hearted play calling with the 'the boys played hard, the other guys just played harder, we'll just have to work on a few areas to get ready for the next game..' BS attitude. We're down by 20, in the 3rd, and it's 4th & 1 on the 40...... FAWKING GO FOR IT!!! We're averaging 6 yards a carry.... we need one fawking yard to keep any hope at scoring and getting back into the fawking game, don't kick your offense in the balls by sending in the kicker!!!!!!!!!!

PLus side to yesterday...........................

THE UCKS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your colors are green and yellow. Take your black/gray/highlighter ODOT dayglo green BS overhyped Knight Co. flashy pants marketing BS back to your overthetop ego fluffing bigscreen Xbox touchpanel 'my dad has more money than your dad' locker room and cry into one of Chip's sports bras. You got your ass KICKED by a team that actually plays football; no trick plays, no speedy mixup call changin game playin' BS, no stupid sideline flashcards, no attention whoring Heisman wannabe's. Just straight up let your performance speak for itself foosball....
Thank you Tigers, for starting this season off on a positive note! thumbs

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/04/11 03:46 PM

Posted by: snit

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/04/11 05:57 PM

Twitch.....that was priceless!
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/04/11 06:20 PM

Good lord, the Huskies are seriously trying to give me an ulcer and even MORE gray hairs! rofl

Eastern is a better team then most of you think. Pretty sure they will win another National Championship again.

We'll take the win....and at least we didn't pull a Michigan!

Upsides that I saw were:

a) Price looked good. He's only going to get a lot better. A few young QB mistakes, but a real solid outing.

b) Glad to see Polk in the game (we needed him), but he didn't look 100%. Even with 100+ yards, he didn't seem to have that extra "burst" of speed or quick cut when he needed it. That will only improve as his knee heals up!

c) Special teams and kicking looked good. Can't even remember the last time I saw Dawg kick a 54 yard field goal! Good to know it's there...as I bet it will come in handy. Punting and return coverages looked good.

Room for improvement include, but not limited too, receiving corps not dropping the ball, the secondary, and our O line needs a little work.

I still feel we'll beat Hawaii. No thoughts past that. I think this will be a "one week at at time" Husky Football team. Won't really know which teams shows up to play until game time.
Posted by: CedarR

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/04/11 07:50 PM

Husky Alum, diehard fan... usually listening on the car radio or watching tv, as opposed to a devout fan, who has tickets, tailgates and wears purple on weekdays, as well as on Saturday.

It was great to watch a game that actually counted towards a team's season record, and not a Seahawk preseason game featuring second and third stringers struggling to put Warren Moon to sleep. Watching butter soften on the kitchen counter at room temperature would likely cause the heart rate of a preseason Seahawk fan to redline.

The Husky/Eastern game provided more excitement and suspense than most people expected. Coaches, players, and fans all learned a lot about the two programs yesterday. Many of Eastern's players feel they could play Division 1 football. Give Eastern a Chris Polk caliber of runner, and their team could be competitive at the top level. No Husky shame in the narrow victory yesterday.

My biggest concern for the Huskies is the number of injuries players are dealing with early in the season. Kearse, Polk, Richardson, Dennison, and Price are among those whose nagging injuries could become serious problems as the season wears on. Husky bowl hopes hang on the health of these players.

Congrats to the Cougars! Too bad about Tuel; hope his recovery is quick.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/06/11 04:10 PM

I wasn't happy to see the same problems continue....can't catch and no D. Still better than WSU or ASU though but that goes without saying.
Posted by: Saundu

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/06/11 09:08 PM

Not with the cougs opener against....IDAHO STATE...did you really think the cougs could lose to those clowns. Not on their worst day...I also think they will win a PAC 10 game..maybe against the BEAVS...again!
Quit talkin out ur ass Summer Run.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/08/11 11:13 PM

Thursday, September 8
TIME (ET)
8:00 PM ET Arizona at No. 9 Oklahoma State
Good test to see if Ari is real ... dont think so wink

OSU 37 - AZ 14 (final)

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/09/11 09:57 AM

ASU and Dennis the Desert Devil put beatdown on 20th ranked Missouri ...VONTAZE continues his run to the first defensive player to win the Heisman. ASU by 10 Tonight 730 pm ESPN

UW and the most overpaid D coordinator in the nation gives up 50 to Hawaii but still wins by 3 53-50

Rest of em are not worth picking this week...GO DEVILS!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/09/11 11:15 PM

Ready to break out my Mizzou Tigers shirt. GO TIGERS!
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/09/11 11:23 PM

I'm digging the ASU uniforms. thumbs

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/09/11 11:27 PM

10 - 10
And a little air comes out of the crowd.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/09/11 11:30 PM

Damn, that dude has an arm.
Nice pass play.

16 - 10 ASU

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/09/11 11:33 PM

Pflugrad from Pullman HS with the TD extra point blocked.
Posted by: Equinox

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/09/11 11:36 PM

ASU and Dennis the Desert Devil put beatdown on 20th ranked Missouri ...VONTAZE continues his run to the first defensive player to win the Heisman. ASU by 10 Tonight 730 pm ESPN

UW and the most overpaid D coordinator in the nation gives up 50 to Hawaii but still wins by 3 53-50

Rest of em are not worth picking this week...GO DEVILS!

summerrun,
Mizzu is down right now in the 2nd but they will find the light switch for the black out and pull out the win. Also Michigan has pulled off the defensive Heisman already. (you know the pose in the end zone, that was him) Charles Woodson

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 01:39 AM

30 - 30
Helluva game

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 01:52 AM

shankeesh! OT...

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 02:08 AM

37 - 30
Congrats ASU

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 10:56 AM

Wife watched the end of the game with me. She said, "SOoooo, does this mean we won't beat ASU this year either?"

me: "Yup"....
rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 12:15 PM

OSU v. WI

Katz gets the crew moving, Riley takes him out and puts in Mannion after the 1st set of downs.
Mannion chokes.

Worst piece of coaching I think I have ever seen.

OSU loses yardage on a flubbed punt !

OSU defense looking good so far but get burned by their punter's shiddy kick.
Hopefully the Beavs do well despite their inept coaching.

Mannion's on schedule to get intercepted multiple times.
Riley's on schedule to lose his head when the villagers storm the castle.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 12:38 PM

-4yd punt? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 01:07 PM

Gotta hand it to the Beavs D-line....weak pass rush, though.
The secondary is in deep sh!t.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 01:18 PM

ASU's Burfict is a f'n maniac.

I wish he was on our roster.

smile

Beavs aren't out of it yet - but they'd better get their heads on straight or this one is going to be over soon.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 01:55 PM

Beavs aren't out of it yet - but they'd better get their heads on straight or this one is going to be over soon.

28-0
Beavs D is gassed.
Not lookin' good.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 02:10 PM

So Mannion finally starts getting a little rhythm and Riley sends in Katz to do a hand off ??????

Riley is assuring his place at the burning stake.
An insanity plea might be in the cards.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 03:15 PM

Beavers Sore from Pounding

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 04:14 PM

GO NEVADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: 2MANY
21-0 in 1st quarter???????????

Looks like this will be the year the Dogs fetch a Duck.

???????

Auburn did this impossible again.
Some buttsore MSUers today.

Wisconsin QB Russell Wilson looks like the real thing.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Twitch
GO NEVADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind, Twitch.
It's a quackfest already.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 04:30 PM

Beavers Sore from Pounding

That's info we don't need, or maybe we do.....video ?

grin

Maybe Chip will use a bridal image on the flash cards for the Civil War ?

rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 04:51 PM

Wolfpack surrounded by swarm of angry ducks ?
Yep, ducks.
Film at 11:00
Posted by: steely slammer

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 07:35 PM

if the dogs faced an upper type team they won't be so good...

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 07:39 PM

We'll see.

They play Nebraska next.............in Lincoln.

That game will tell you a lot.

Still 2-0 the last I checked.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 08:17 PM

yea 2-0 but they both werent division 1 teams... so they should win those games...
Posted by: Chromebrite

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 08:21 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOF !!!!!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 08:39 PM

Friggin Irish are lookin' good.
14-0 ND ....nice looking drive drive....textbook.
'Bout time they got something going on back there.

Somebody needs to have a talk with Riley confused

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 08:53 PM

Somebody needs to fire Riley evil

fixed it for ya...

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 09:56 PM

Quote:
yea 2-0 but they both werent division 1 teams... so they should win those games...

And they did.

Your point again?
Posted by: Rooselk

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 10:35 PM

A college football thread on a fishing forum???

I have never understood why ANYONE would actually choose to watch a boring game like football when instead he/she could be fishing. It is understandable if one takes a break from angling pursuits to watch hockey. But football??? Perish the thought!

That said, go Cougs!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 10:40 PM

Pac is going to be fun this year...both Utah and USC look good. UW looks solid on O, so so on D but when Trufant puts on 15lbs he is heading to NFL, that boy is a baller.

Stanford, Oregon, ASU, Utah, USC and UW are clearly the top tier with Arizona, Colorado, UCLA, WSU, Cal a BIG step below and poor Oregon State looks pathetic, like 0-12 pathetic. ASU better stop playing so stupid w Lack of Discipline Dennis leading the way, freakin Raiders of College Football...cheers.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/10/11 11:58 PM

my point again is ...they wont win playing like they did the last two games aginst the big teams..

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/11/11 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: steely slammer
my point again is ...they wont win playing like they did the last two games aginst the big teams..

Don't fvck with the Huskies.
They're busy watching Nebraska game tape grin

That ND - MI game was one for the ages.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/11/11 01:11 AM

Originally Posted By: slammer
my point again is ...they wont win

Well, I guess you know where to put your money in Vegas then.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/12/11 02:14 PM

Hank - there is no reason with their schedule that the Coogs shouldnt go 5-0 to start this season.

After that is a very different story though wink

If the buttlickers play like they did against the Bows, then they are going to have a long diasappointing season in the Pac 12, take away that fluke score and it's a one point win.
Not very impressive.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/12/11 02:21 PM

Coogs are pretty quiet....
Must be on a multi-day binge or locked up for TDWI

Tractor Driving While Intoxicated grin

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/12/11 02:57 PM

Originally Posted By: freespool
If the buttlickers play like they did against the Bows, then they are going to have a long diasappointing season in the Pac 12, take away that fluke score and it's a one point win.
Not very impressive.

Says the 0-2 bark rat.

Tell us about your impressive wins...........oh, that's right.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/12/11 03:13 PM

Children of the Corn

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/12/11 05:57 PM

Not very impressive.

Says the 0-2 bark rat.

Tell us about your impressive wins...........oh, that's right.

Dan, as a life long Beaver fan, and former student, let me be the first to tell you we suck, and need a new coach desperatly.
If you look at the box score, the game was close, turn overs, and stupid plays coupled with really stupid coaching was the difference.
Buttlickers will get pounded at Reeser if they play like they played against the Bows, just sayin.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/13/11 03:09 PM

Saturday, September 17

1:30 PM ET Colorado State vs. Colorado* Nobody cares ...

True

Quote:

3:30 PM ET Washington at No. 11 Nebraska fasten your seatbelts ... Nebraska wants blood after being humiliated in the bowl game last season. Dawgs rise up and make it close. Not sure a win is in the cards though.

I think that the Dawgs can beat the Corn People.
They will need to punch them right in the mouth on the first set of downs.

Quote:

3:30 PM ET Missouri State at No. 12 Oregon as much as I hate the damn ducks, this one is pretty easy.

Don't let any kids watch this one.

Quote:

3:30 PM ET No. 23 Texas at UCLA Rick douchenozzle gets destroyed by 30, and rightfully so.

Longhorns need to get their heads out of their asses and this should be a good venue for that.

Quote:

5:30 PM ET Presbyterian at California jfc who schedules this crap....

<snore>

Quote:

6:30 PM ET Washington State at San Diego State way to go Coogs ... a 3-0 start

The party back in the Palouse continues.

Quote:

7:00 PM ET No. 22 Arizona State at Illinois ASU bounces back and lights them up by 20

Even.

Quote:

8:00 PM ET Syracuse at USC nobody cares...........

Sissy-boy gets an easy win

Quote:

9:15 PM ET Utah at Brigham Young um... yea.

Everyone in the crowd looks alike.

Quote:

10:45 PM ET No. 6 Stanford at Arizona Luck wants a trophy ... goes nuts on Ari....Stan by 24

Fire away grin

About right.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/13/11 06:21 PM

UO is next.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/13/11 08:43 PM

UO is next.

and Stanford right behind them wink

along with OSU ...

Hey now... a few more games and the NCAA will let us pay thugs with leprechaun gold and $2 hookers just so they can write off the donation on their taxes...

THANK GOD WE HAVE A BYE THIS WEEK! Beavs stay 0-2!!!!!!!!
rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/13/11 09:14 PM

At least UW won the big games when we were cheating.

UO should have payed closer attention.

smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/13/11 09:21 PM

Yeah.........who wants to be the cheater that still loses?

rofl

UO is just sad.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/13/11 11:12 PM

Now that all the prerequisite banter is taken care of let's get down to biz.....

Huskies vs. Cornhuskers
Oddsmakers have the Cornhuskers by 17 shocked

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/847372-nebraska-football-previewing-the-washington-game

I still think it's almost even .....maybe a slight edge to the Corn People because it's at their place.
Some good swagger for the Huskies if they can pull it off.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/13/11 11:23 PM

Twitch ... I MEANT OKLAHOMA ...

U of Oregon is in deep sh!t too. I know someone knowledgeable in the college football world and he says you will be shocked to see some of the stuff going on in Eugene under Chip Kelly... It's only a matter of time before Kelly bolts elsewhere when the news starts coming out and Oregon gets into some trouble with the NCAA....

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/14/11 12:15 AM

Damn.

Huskers by 17, huh?

That's a dis. Hopefully, the Dawgs will use it as motivation and put on a good show.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/14/11 12:28 AM

17 pts is a little high, 10-12 would be more realistic IMO.

You guys see this score from Saturday?
South Dakota 30 Eastern WA 17

Hmmmm...

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/15/11 12:48 AM

Vision arrived as I was trolling frozen food section at Trader Joes, WAY more MILF action than Toys R US btw, it really is gonna come down to BSU vs ASU for the title this year...damn who to root for?

Corn 58 Dawgs 40 Holt just dont know D

Coogs mirage season continues as they go 3-0

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/17/11 11:58 PM

Stanford is winning but they are loosing players left and right to injury.
Posted by: wntrrn

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/18/11 10:13 AM

HuskieQB looks pretty darn good. Montana may sit on the bench a bit longer than he thought.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/18/11 01:38 PM

Agreed. Price has been great.

Those B10 officials need to be set ablaze.

UW and WSU got a little dose of reality yesterday.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/18/11 06:02 PM

If you Coogers were only so lucky.

It's off to the woodshed for you goats from here on out.

We got beat by the #11 team in the nation, you got owned by a 170lb running back.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/20/11 01:26 AM

#3 Ranked ASU 35
#2 Ranked UoO 27

Good luck against USC! You'll need it!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/21/11 10:19 PM

Enjoy the Crimson Girls poster taken down at the Dunes.

2012 Crimson Girls Poster

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/24/11 08:05 PM

Look at Hank riding Duck jock.

rofl

What a f'n goat.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/24/11 08:20 PM

U punks should be focused on the battle for Pac 12 South Supremacy...ASU IS DUE to smack some condoms...Boise State rolls as well on way to National Title Game!!!

GO BRONCS N DEVILS!!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/24/11 08:35 PM

Hank must be an SU alum, the way he's riding on that bandwagon.

No?

rofl

The Broncs might get a crack at it this year. We'll have to see if they get the freeze-out this time.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/24/11 08:46 PM

I try not to bet with bandwagoners.

It only encourages them.

I was at the last UW/SU game.............so no, I'm not going to bet you. smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/24/11 08:50 PM

I've got Troy over the Devils and Blue Potatoe Smurfs winning the SPSL North Division.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/24/11 08:54 PM

Pac 12 n BSU BS aside...LSU is a SICK good team n so is Bama, maybe Stanford could hang w em but I doubt it. Be nice to see Oklahoma go down though as they are losing and have hands full w Mizzu

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/24/11 09:14 PM

Geographical, huh?

How far are you from Berkley...........as opposed to Palo Alto?

Just FYI, I picked SU to win the Pac-12 this year. Luck is a baller.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/24/11 09:25 PM

Did you give them a "rah" before they lost today? wink

LSU is looking pretty solid tonight.

I hope AZ beats the pondcrappers.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/24/11 11:29 PM

He's a way better QB than Jake. But Jake is an animal, and is way bigger than Price is.

I've been totally satisfied with the way Price has stepped in to take over. He's been cool, hasn't been turnover-prone, and by all accounts is a great leader on the field.

Right now, I think he's posted the best QB numbers of any QB to come in and take over at UW.

Our liability is the defense. While they held solid and only gave up 3 points in the second half, they are not playing at the level they need to to get through Pac play. Cal has a decent offense, though, and holding them to 23 isn't too bad.

ASJ is going to be a stud TE. Polk is an animal. Kearse is good, but needs to learn how to lay out for a catch. And I couldn't be happier with Price. 3-1 and 1-0 in Pac 12 play is about as good as I figured we could start out.

Our next game at Utah is going to be a real test. Utah can hang, and UW is going to have to bring their A-game to win. That means the defense getting their heads screwed on straight and learning how to stop a pass.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/25/11 01:50 AM

ASU looked solid.

Toejams not so much.
Posted by: eddie

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/25/11 11:03 AM

By gawd, the UW finally has a QB! What a nice touch!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/25/11 11:56 AM

The Quackers looked pretty solid.

I'm going to go kill myself now for saying that.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/25/11 12:14 PM

Oh man, the UpChucky Short Bus of Football Incompetence is rolling down backwards toward a cliff again...Oregon, Oklahoma, Georgia, Virginia Tech, TCU etc..etc...would be a much better place to get info on BSU than Chuckys research at Pac 10 basketball tourney with 14 of his best friends.

Looks like 4 or more teams could go unbeaten in reg season, if so BSU wont make title game but they will be in a damn big game and probably beat a team that would put up 50+ on the Dawgs and be resting their starters in the 4th quarter.

Who wins on the road shows who is really good. Dawgs get their chance this week and Devils get it the following two weeks...bout time to separate out the posers from the players...:)

Off to Hawks game...Cards Suk, Niners Suk and UpChucky Football 101 sucks;)

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/25/11 12:20 PM

I think BSU should actually beat UW one time before anyone claims how much better they are.

Otherwise you just sound like a Cooger.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/25/11 09:30 PM

The Quackers looked pretty solid.

I'm going to go kill myself now for saying that.

rofl

They can destroy lesser teams but when they go play big boy ball it's like a prison movie. Would really like to see anybody from the PAC 12 wipe the grins off all those SEC mugs.

Originally Posted By: Hankster

Come on; put your money where your mouths are Chuck-n-Dan.

Chuck-n-Dan's....isn't that the new wiener joint ?

Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/25/11 09:34 PM

Quote:
...when they go play big boy ball it's like a prison movie.

rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/26/11 09:39 AM

WOW! 100% Clean!
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/26/11 10:19 AM

Actually, I saw a interception like that in what may have been one of the finest finishes I ever saw. It was UCD vs. Cal State Hayward. A CSH defender made a interception that looked just like that, one handed falling backwards.

With 20 seconds to go, it was 29-14 CSH. Two touchdowns, one successfull onside kick, two two-point conversions later (the last after two procedure penalties) it was 30-29 and UCD had the first of 20 consecutive league championships.

As that great philosopher L.P. Berra said, "It aint's over till it's over."

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 09/26/11 01:15 PM

SR,
Nice win by the Devils. Was it just me or did USC seem totally disinterested throughout that game?
Dawgs are learning how to win close games. Now they need to learn how to close teams well before the end of the game. Cal shouldn't have even had a shot to tie things up.
I'm looking forward to this Utah game.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/01/11 08:53 PM

He's whining because we look like crap.

They need to get their f'n heads screwed on straight and clean up their game.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/01/11 09:21 PM

Their defense would need to leave the field in the 4th for that to happen.

Our D would have to leave for a while, too.

smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/01/11 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Hank
Throw out an "Attaboy" to the Coogs while you're still in a good mood.

I'll do no such thing.

smile

31-7 is time to play some defense and close this one out.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/01/11 09:56 PM

They got it together in the 2nd half.

Nice win, Dawgs. Hats off to Keith Price - total stud game.
Posted by: Chromebrite

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/01/11 11:12 PM

+1 Chuck.... WOOOOOOOF!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/01/11 11:29 PM

OSU is working on an upset of ASU right now, up 14-0.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/01/11 11:39 PM

A DAWG win was a great start today ...

Seeing Rick Douchenozzle cry like a Fk'n 2 year old on the sidelines ... priceless rofl

Seeing Slick Rick cry is almost as much fun as watching Mike Stoops or Bo Pelini blow a neck vein gasket.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/02/11 02:42 PM

Great come back win COUGS!

And congrats to the dawgs for keeping pace... smile

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/02/11 10:35 PM

If my Cougs did have one more win in em....I'd gladly lose to UCLA for a Apple Cup victory. laugh

On another note. It's a shame Jake Heaps hasn't lived up to his billing yet, at BYU. He's probably kicking himself now for not coming to Pullman.

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/02/11 10:53 PM

Be thankful too that your brothers-from-a-different-mother over there in Coogville were victorious today. Doesn't that make them 3-1?

That's just plain, fukkin mean, Hank grin

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/03/11 07:03 AM

TIME (ET) MATCHUP LINKS
9:00 PM California @ #9 Oregon
This kid on orygun loves to run ... and he runs all over Cali....

Coach Tedford knows how to beat the Ducks.....almost did it last year.
It's going to be difficult at Autzen and he lacks the personnel.
Watch for the fake injuries. rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/05/11 06:34 PM

I just hope Arizona keeps losing because I can't stand Mike Stoops.

Cougs versus UCLA that is a tough one. I never pull for the Cougs but better they win then Dickweizel and the powder blue.

Stanford should bang up the Buffs and make things easier for the Dawgs next weekend.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/05/11 07:03 PM

I hope so or look for this guy to be in the fetal position on the sidelines.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/05/11 08:27 PM

He should be in a fetal position.... at home, while our new coach recruits real talent and actually pushes the team for a fuggin "W"....

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/06/11 06:49 PM

Cal at UO tonight at 6:00 PM
ESPN, ESPN3 and on the 'puter at AtdheNet.TV

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/06/11 10:19 PM

Cal up by 1!!!!!!!!!!

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/07/11 01:42 AM

that was gruesome. crazy

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/07/11 02:07 AM

Horrible. Here's wishing LJ's my best.

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/07/11 07:10 AM

In the post game interview, the kid said it's nothin', I'll be ready to go next week.
We'll see how that goes.

He's on pace for a historical season. I'd like to see him have a chance at it.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/08/11 12:01 AM

Tough kid is right. But if he was a Coug he'd been given a shot & sent back in the game. Just saying.

Glad LJ's seasons not over, and he'll recover.

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/08/11 12:09 AM

Either way buddy. wink

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/08/11 12:28 AM

Hope your talking smallies Chuck.... Them fall salmon aren't good for anything but roe & garden fertilizer, by now.

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/08/11 05:33 PM

1-0 on the picks so far this week grin

Utah is playing ASU tough and is threatening to take the lead early in the 3rd.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/08/11 05:34 PM

Utah 14- ASU 10

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/08/11 06:24 PM

ASU 28 Utah 14

Turnovers.

Lotsa turnovers.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/08/11 06:52 PM

After watching SEC football today, it's really hard to watch the puss12. wink

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/08/11 07:09 PM

Nice game by the Beavos...thanks for handing another loss to my least favorite Pac 12 coach. thumbs

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/08/11 07:42 PM

Not that it matters....where's the game being played?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/09/11 11:40 AM

My Cougs played tough between the 10's, but lost in a nail biter to ucla.

Congrats to the bruins for not throwing in the towel, after being down by 9 early. smile

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/10/11 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Magicfly
My Cougs played tough between the 10's, but lost in a nail biter to ucla.

Congrats to the bruins for not throwing in the towel, after being down by 9 early. smile

Mf

As I had nothing better to do last night I figured I'd watch a bit of the WSU/UCLA game, and within a few minutes I was thinking to myself....

These are two $hitty teams....

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/10/11 10:28 PM

Arizona fired Mike Stoops today.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/10/11 11:52 PM

GO BEAVS!
rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/10/11 11:57 PM

Maybe Mike can hit up Bob for a job.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/11/11 12:05 AM

Just saw that ...

1-5 start, toast

wonder if they stay in house with the asst or go seek outside?

Chuck,
I think they'll go outside. With the TV money, exposure and expanded conference they'll need to step up their game. Arizona seems like a place that someone can win big. Dick Tomey had a few really good years there.
I will miss Stoops looking like a total dipshit on the sidelines while they were losing. wink

Who's next, Slick Rick? Damn Coogs left him on life support.....

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/11/11 10:13 PM

I heard Arizona's sniffing around Paul Wulff.... frown

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/11/11 10:18 PM

Why?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/11/11 10:24 PM

Lets quit dickin around here...Arizona is getting spanked just like they should be and hope it continues for decades.

GAME O YEAR IN PAC

ASU Vontazes the [censored] out of Philatio U

DEVILS 45
Quack 42

Just pisses me off that UW dodged their annual beating at the hands of the Devils...in honor of a DECADE of beating the Pups the score woulda been-ASU 38 UW 24

Cheers

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/11/11 10:44 PM

ASU looks good.

Hopefully they're good enough to beat UO.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/11/11 11:07 PM

Both Stanford & ASU come into Martin Stadium. And I'm liking our chances.

I wouldn't be surprised if we take both. smile

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/11/11 11:32 PM

I heard Arizona's sniffing around Paul Wulff.... frown

Mf

That would be a great move by Arizona if they want to keep losing. grin

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/13/11 12:05 AM

Tuel is cleared to play Saturday. cool

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/13/11 12:20 AM

Good news, yank Lobbestael after 5 TD's let Tuel play. And get a few more. wink

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/13/11 12:28 AM

Even though he is cleared to play, that doesn't mean he is ready to play.
He'll likely be rusty and playing with a freshly healed collar bone has it risks. Especially against a physical Stanford team.

So does Wulff start Tuel on Saturday?
Since he is coaching for his job, it will be interesting to see which qb he decides start. Then again, I really don't think it will matter who he starts. wink

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/13/11 01:15 AM

rofl

when the coogs are down 63 - 0 I am going to ask "wheres tuel"

just saying........

I would be asking if Wulff was in the unemployment line with Stoops.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/13/11 01:16 AM

word to stonefish.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/13/11 09:40 PM

WSU #7....Oh yea.

BTW, one more win and PW's going no where....except to the bank to cash those incentive checks. Book that. wink

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/14/11 02:17 AM

Would be nice to get a few licks in on Luck.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/15/11 11:23 PM

Kick their @ss Ducks!!!

GO COUGS!!!

Mf

P.S. I worked today and have both the COUGS & pups game taped. I've got this naughty sensation in my naughty area that the COUGS wiped Martin Stadium with Cardinal @ss. smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/16/11 12:10 AM

I've got this naughty sensation in my naughty area that the COUGS wiped Martin Stadium with Cardinal @ss. smile

Hate to be the buzz kill, but the Cardinals wiped Martin Stadium with some penicillin for ya.

Go Devils!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/16/11 04:12 AM

Stanford 63
Washington 24

Cougs 35
Beavs 14

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/16/11 03:03 PM

Coogs. rofl

UO really bent ASU over. OU's offense looks impossible to stop.

SU gave the Coogs a little hope - then they bent them over and did them with sand.

The Dawgs' offense really got going, and their D looks to be improving. Price, Polk, Kearse, Aguilar and ASJ all get gold stars.

They'll need everyone to have a gold star game to hang with the Trees this coming weekend. That's a solid football team.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/16/11 05:37 PM

Wheres summerrun?

Maybe he can tell us which team is higher in the top 25 rankings, looks like his sun devils may be a few spots below the Huskies? Maybe he can verify that...???

The Pac 12 - South is crap this year. ASU is in of those overrated teams.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/16/11 08:27 PM

Right here HarryKnuckles n Palms...beating? Not really but no question our D looked like crap and I never had this game as a W in Autzen. Pick em every game just like any good homer does but this one had L written all over it 6 months ago.

No excuse but you saw the effects of losing 6+(lost track) top line starters as our depth just wasnt good enough and that damn Oregon O is really, really fast. Vontaze is so overrated...disgusting how many plays went right at and by him.

As far as UW is concerned there is no doubt they have looked good against a bunch of patsies. Lets see what they do against Oregon and Stanford before ya pop off too much...still think ASU rolls into the Pac 12 title game and maybe with the amount of injuries we inflicted on the Ducks, UW might have a chance at home.

Cheers

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/16/11 08:42 PM

No where did I mention a beating.

No where am I ''popping off" about the huskies

Just merely pointing out that the huskies are ranked higher than the overated devils.

Don't b!tch about injuries cause Oregon was without lamichael and their qb for part of game.

Rolling out of the PAC 12 south as the leader is hardly glamorous. Ucla, zona, Utah and colorado are all garbage teams, with the only competition being so so usc

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/16/11 08:45 PM

Summerrun, that QB really looks like he's going to be a good one, what year is he in?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/16/11 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Summerrun, that QB really looks like he's going to be a good one, what year is he in?

Sol duc, meet google. Google, meet sol duc

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/16/11 08:51 PM

41 - 27
That was a pretty good lickin'.
It'll be interesting to see how the PAC 12 North shakes out.
The South will just need to bring some Vaseline for the "title" game.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/16/11 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Knucklebustersonly

Sol duc, meet google. Google, meet sol duc

Here's how you do it....
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=brock+osweiler
if you really want to be a wise ass grin

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/16/11 09:13 PM

I thought he looked really good. thumbs

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/16/11 11:30 PM

Anotehr week in the books and now a total of 4 Pac teams on the ranking charts (not that they matter any)

Thursday, October 20 2011

9:00 PM ET

UCLA
Arizona

Ari bounces back with a win over douchenozzle.

Could happen, but it's also in the Who Cares ? category.

Quote:

Saturday, October 22 2011

3:30 PM ET

9Oregon
Colorado

Even without that runningback they are solid. Oregon by 30

To play the rankings game UO will be expected to slaughter them.

The running back stable :
21 LaMichael James, 5-9, 185, Jr. (Texarkana, Texas)
24 Kenjon Barner, 5-11, 180, Jr. (Riverside, Calif.)
15 Lache Seastrunk, 5-9, 190, Fr. (Temple, Texas)
37 Anthony Blake, 5-10, 190, So. (Portland)
31 Kenny Bassett, 5-9, 175, Fr. (Beverly Hills, Calif.)
33 Ayele Forde, 5-7, 179, Fr. (Victorville, Calif.)

Top freshmen: De'Anthony Thomas, 5-star recruit. Tra Carson, 3-star recruit.
I didn't see the last game, but Barner is a very capable RB. The new kid, De'Anthony shows promise.

Quote:

Utah
California

nobody cares wink

10-4

Quote:

7:30 PM ET

USC
Notre Dame

since I dont like usc ... ND by1

Should be a good one....I like ND

Quote:

8:00 PM ET

Washington
7Stanford

and here we go ... televised on ABC in their house the trees are gonna fall rofl

Gut check for purple.
Sark had better pull that magic rabbit out of his ass for this one.

Quote:

10:30 PM ET

Oregon St
Washington St

Beavs might have to play 3 quarters but this one is theirs....

Because it's out in the wheat stubble, I'd give the edge to the c00gs.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/17/11 05:26 PM

All I know is America thinks PURPLE AND GOLD belongs above Sparky U and the Cougs! YEAH BABY!!!

UW 30
Stanford 24

Just another rung up the ladder!!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/18/11 01:38 AM

41-0 was last years score. I think the UW offense will score at least 14 if not 21 or 24 points. Stamford is strong on both sides of the line. Price is the best professional QB in the Pac-12 as he says this is what I'm getting paid for. Keith Price gaff Check out the new Camaro he's driving.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/18/11 10:31 AM

You have to be a real piece of sh!t to talk smack about Keith Price.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/18/11 11:05 AM

I don't know - were you?

Steelheadgoat was.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/18/11 12:11 PM

Even a low-down dirty Cooger like KK doesn't talk smack about a good kid like Keith Price.

Could have something to do with the threat of being set on fire, but I doubt it.

smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/18/11 12:31 PM

I'm looking forward to the game this weekend. I like that the Dawgs are 20 pt underdogs.
Our best defense will be our offense. We need sustained drive to keep Luck & Co off the field. A big special teams play and a 100 yard day by Polk would be huge.

Steelheadman,
How'd that Gray Out work for the Coogs last weekend?
Gray....the color of dead football teams.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/18/11 12:50 PM

I agree...the Dawgs will need to score a lot of points and keep Luck off the field as much as possible if they want to have a chance...a few punts and we are cooked.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/18/11 12:52 PM

I'm looking forward to the game this weekend. I like that the Dawgs are 20 pt underdogs.
Our best defense will be our offense. We need sustained drive to keep Luck & Co off the field. A big special teams play and a 100 yard day by Polk would be huge.

Steelheadman,
How'd that Gray Out work for the Coogs last weekend?
Gray....the color of dead football teams.

Wow, 20 points. Oddsmakers are liking those trees.
They've had a cupcake schedule thus far....would be nice to see some pass rush on Luck.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/18/11 01:08 PM

Well, the trees did bend us over real bad the last time we played them, so perhaps Vegas' line is understandable.

I expect the Dawgs to put forth a much more respectable effort this time.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/18/11 01:58 PM

Forgot about the fire thing already, huh?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/18/11 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Go Coogs.....

Totally.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/19/11 05:21 AM

This UW-SU should be a great game.............

Stanfords been the most physical team in the PAC the last three years or so and that's what Wa is hoping to become. This game will be won or lost in the trenches. If Wa can get Polk 20 carries and around 100 yards and put a helmet on Luck they will win. If not well we'll know where Wa stands in the North.

But if it's close in the 4th qtr. Wa will win because that is what Sark does!! He's the best game day couch I've ever seen and with a full clip his play calling is awesome!!

Go Dawgs!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/19/11 09:07 AM

Polk isn't going to get to 100 yards. Stanford has the best defense in the conference. Like I posted before the season started Stanford will win the conference. Stanford's offensive line has some NFL talent and their TEs are huge. These guys are not the bookworm pushovers of the past. Price has proven me wrong as he has been an overachiever this season.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/19/11 12:13 PM

Stanford has one of the worse passing defenses. And the Dawgs happen to have one of the best passing offenses.

As we witness every year Cougs have trouble with predictions. I actually feel sad watching the Coug spirit dismantle. Pretty soon we should be hearing "at least we have the Apple Cup".

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/19/11 12:25 PM

The trees seem to pass for about 300 yards and run for about 100 yards.
The TD's are coming through the air.
Again, they haven't played any good teams yet, so I imagine that the available 2011 game tape is not of the high value variety.

The purple gang will need to hurry Luck every chance they get.
UW secondary will have to play out of their minds.
All this while not getting gashed on a big run.

It will be good to see the trees pick on someone their own size.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/19/11 12:31 PM

Yup it will come down to which Dawg D shows up. Last weeks D will get stomped. I'm betting a better D shows this week and the Dawgs win.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 01:00 PM

Lets go with the point spread. Dawgs and the points for $1000.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 09:14 PM

Foles looks like NFL material, seems do get better every game. thumbs

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 09:16 PM

C'mon Hank.

Bet him.

The Cardinal will crush the Huskies.

smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 09:24 PM

Pussy.

smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 09:27 PM

I think it will be a fairly close game.

Stanford 47
Huskies 27

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 09:30 PM

Halfway thru the first quarter and Arizona is already up by two TD's on UCLA smile

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 09:38 PM

Fuckin Bruins just scored...goddamitalltohell...that's what I get for rooting for Arizona. I'm going to turn the game off now.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 09:44 PM

Ricky is a jackwagon wink

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 10:24 PM

I really like this Foles kid, I wonder if Stoops is watching? rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 10:31 PM

OK...I went and had dinner, watched a bit of the Series, and when I came back and turned on the TV, it was still tuned to the football game...and I was just in time to see that the score was 35-7, and then watched UCLA lose a fumble.

Good chit right there.

Fish on...

Todd

Schweeet.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 10:47 PM

Ricky's boys look very disinterested.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 10:48 PM

Off topic...but there is a hella good Series game going on right now.

Cards up 1-0, Rangers with runners on 2nd and 3rd, no outs, in the 9th.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 10:50 PM

Sweet baby Jesus...

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 10:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd

Fish on...

Todd

Josh Hamilton hits a long fly ball to left.

1-1, 1 out, man on 3rd.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 10:58 PM

Back to back sac flies...and the Rangers take the lead.

Cards up in the bottom of the 9th, down 2-1.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 11:13 PM

That kid fuckin sizzles the ball, eh?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 11:15 PM

Fish on...

Todd

Good come back win! This series has game 7 written all over it.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 11:21 PM

Yup...back to watching UCLA implode smile

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 11:28 PM

Hey, dumbass...did you go out and check and see if a semi hit your building?

rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 11:34 PM

I was talking to my buddy on the phone in San Bruno when the quake hit in 89 I think.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 11:38 PM

It was an earthquake Todd. I was raised in Japan and CA...I know about those things.

wink

I trust ya wink

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/20/11 11:40 PM

I lived in Santa Barbara when the Northridge QUAKE hit...what was that? '94? Knocked schit all over my house, and the damn power was out for two days.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 12:01 AM

I rode out the big one here in 2001 in a old building in downtown (4th floor) I thought the floor was going to collapse, we had two million dollars of damage. Something I'll never forget. I can't imagine what the people in Japan must have felt, I think theirs lasted 6 minutes. eek2

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 12:22 AM

On the 55th floor of a building downtown during the Nisqually quake.
I want a purple quake in the bay area on Saturday.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 12:29 AM

Luck goes down hard in 2nd ...

Hasn't been sacked in four straight and he's goin' down when the Doggies come to town?

rofl

He'll knock out the first dude that gets close to him.

Luck hits like a lb.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 12:47 AM

Money meet mouth. rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 12:56 AM

Money meet mouth. rofl

Now that...is rich.

rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 01:00 AM

At 20, I would take the Huskies. thumbs

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 01:13 AM

I think it could be pretty close, but then again it could be a blow out. I can't get a feel on this one. Is Stanford as good as last year?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 01:31 AM

And no Tobey.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 11:42 AM

Price is number one in the NCAA in passing TD's.
Stanford weak against the pass.
DAWG D will be fired up.
Vegas say's 20 but it sounds like Hank thinks it's going to be a close one.
He knows gold when he sees it....mixed with purple....and he's worried.
"all I saw was Purple" Andrew Luck.
"Ok you got me again" Hankster.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 11:52 AM

BTW, that quake was the Husky plane landing.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 02:16 PM

Hope slicky ricky has his resume updated wink

He's already interviewing. :>)

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 02:20 PM

"He is a great Bruin" grin
With the right coach, UCLA could be a powerhouse. I'm glad they continue to do an excellent job selecting the wrong coach.

Arizona looked refreshed and jacked up last night now that sideline idiot Stoops is out of the picture.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 03:47 PM

San Jose St
Duke
AZ
UCLA
Colorado
WSU

yeah you try and stick with those stats.....hilarious. How many nose picks did Luck do? He/they shouldn't be compared to anyone yet. And with such an easy schedule I'm not sure the Heisman should even be on the radar. What are you trying to be another Boise State? Gonna paint the field red soon? DAWGS will help you out by starting with a shade of Luck blood red.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 03:53 PM

I will plus 20 same as if I were in Vegas.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 03:55 PM

Of course.....why don't you want to give the odds? Scared?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 04:17 PM

So if I were going to drop a $1000 bet on the DAWGS would I go with even odds with a RWWJ who lives in LWWJ land and whines about it or with Vegas and 20 points and I'd know I'm getting paid? hnmmm...let's see...

Just gotta ask yourself one thing Hankster...do you feel Luck?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 04:47 PM

These kind of games where the 20 points looks enticing are usaully the games that the favorite covers the spread.
Posted by: CedarR

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 05:31 PM

My concern is how the Dawgs are going to cover 6'6" and 6'8" receivers. One of the best hits I've seen all year was the lick a WSU defender put on Stanford's top receiver early in their game. Nasty!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/21/11 10:57 PM

Looks like a few less Bruins & Wildcats will be playing ball next weekend.
http://www.pac-12.org/Football/Tabid/145...-By-Pac-12.aspx

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 08:20 PM

Hank, I'll give you 40 points. moose

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 08:41 PM

YEAH!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 08:54 PM

D stinks

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 08:58 PM

POLK ME!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:04 PM

Fuskies D is a joke.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:05 PM

smile gonna be some kind of rushing stats if this keeps up.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:16 PM

Doink! rofl
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:16 PM

that sucked... Polk is shredding that Defense tho... too bad ours cant play as well... still more than a half left tho!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:22 PM

no defence at all..

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:24 PM

Good tackling would have stopped that drive.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:24 PM

Ugh!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:28 PM

Kearse always seems to drop a couple key catches a game.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:30 PM

Game

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:33 PM

Go coogs. grin

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:34 PM

yeah, its game over... Luck is going to change a team the minute he comes on.... we could still win, i just dont see it at this point

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: redhook
yeah, .... we could still win

Seriously

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:41 PM

At what point do you start looking at replacing Holt, the offense has improved the last couple years, but the D still looks like crap.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:42 PM

yeah, we could still win, if the Stanford starting D came down with a sudden case of Mono, and luck broke his throwing arm...

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 09:44 PM

lmao rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 10:04 PM

At what point do you start looking at replacing Holt, the offense has improved the last couple years, but the D still looks like crap.
I believe that point has arrived. The man is intense, but it doesn't seem to translate in any meaningful way to the young men.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 10:15 PM

Stanford has 311 yards rushing? And nearly a half to play, I wonder what the record is? crazy

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 11:21 PM

91.... Hurricaines or the Huskers? or am i off on that one?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 11:26 PM

Stanford has 311 yards rushing? And nearly a half to play, I wonder what the record is? crazy

Most yards against a opponent in a single game, previous single game record was against the Beavs.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 11:38 PM

If there's such a thing as a quiet 65, this was the game. laugh

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/22/11 11:50 PM

Coogs uniforms are fugly!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/23/11 01:19 AM

Its painfully obvious that defense is not being taught on either side of the mountains. frown

I watched the UW game tonight at Katie Downs as we were out to dinner with friends and even as a non-Husky fan, that was painful to watch.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/23/11 01:27 AM

Coogs uniforms are fugly!

Coug's are playing fugly, Beavs are takin it to them late in the fourth, who da thunk it?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/23/11 01:51 AM

Thank God we at least beat the Coogs....

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/23/11 01:23 PM

That was disgraceful.

We got f'n owned by SU in every aspect of the game.

Too bad the efforts of The Incredible Polk were wasted in that blowout. That kid is an animal.

Luck is going to make some NFL owner very happy.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/23/11 03:38 PM

No question that the Dogs have more than a long way to go if they're ever to reclaim a Husky dynasty.

Lacking the keen eye that some of you expert observers have, I thought the Huskies were lacking in ability to open up the field on offensive pass plays, or Stanford read them way too easily and limited Husky effectiveness. That and Price, while good, ain't no Luck.

Then there's the defense issue. Huskies haven't had a defense in I don't know how many seasons. The current crop isn't even on the map. A few good plays, but it seems like defense needs a complete do over, not just a tweak here and there.

Then again, the Trees look like what a good team should be.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/23/11 06:32 PM

Cougs looking to kick some Trojan condom @ss. smile

UndefeatedCougfan!

Mf

Really hard to diss that!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/23/11 08:51 PM

Damn, 65-21 shocked

The Orygun game will be interesting for the Trees.

Yep, that will be interesting. Both teams can put up a bunch of points.

Quote:
If they tackle the same way they did in the first half yesterday, they may lose.

Oregon's team speed might make tackling more challenging for the Trees.

Quote:
But then there's Luck. His receivers have a problem separating from defenders and it makes his passing ability even more remarkable when he gets the ball to where only the receivers can get it.

Oregon will need to get hurries on Luck often but the Trees' O-line might have something to say about that.

Maybe it will be the Trees and 'Bama in the Nattie.
Could happen.
'Bama vs. LSU on 11-05 will be a barn-burner.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/23/11 09:19 PM

Looking forward to the Bama/LSU on 11-5 thumbs

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/24/11 10:46 AM

I gotta say I am not so sure the Dawgs are going to win this week after that embarrasment. I expected some D or a lot of D not NO D. It looked like if Holt had taught them to tackle they could have stopped every drive. Didn't watch the second half because it was over by then. Hankster should have gave the points because I would have bet.

"Luck is going to make some NFL owner very happy."

Still not convinced like everyone else seems to be. If you have two of the top four offensive linemen in the nation and a good running game any QB is going to look good. I have a feeling the luster will wear off in the NFL like so many highly taughted QB's.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/24/11 11:58 AM

Well, that left a mark on Saturday night.
The two young linebackers looked lost as did the safeties and corners most of the time.
They better strap it on as Zona's going to be jacked after watching that game film.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/24/11 04:33 PM

It's UA coming to town, Chuck.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/24/11 05:05 PM

"If I had given you 40 points, would you have given me 2-1 on the bet you probably wouldn't have paid off anyway?"

No and that's about as strange a way to think about it as feeling you shouldn't give any points.

"Your assessment of Luck makes me want to take you up on any football bet. You can't judge QB talent at all so you're probably an easy mark."

Time will tell. The NFL happens to be the same way. A good O line makes a QB look like a superstar. A bad O line almost always cuts a career short. Pretty much every year we hear about a QB entering the draft who is the second coming and odds are he ends up a dud. I don't expect you to know these things as you live in SF.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/24/11 06:19 PM

This weekend Sark is calling for a blackout ...

We are at home. We are wearing black.

Asu is going to bear the brunt of it. It will be loud, insane and completely crazy

I find it to be a good thing wink

BRING IT ON!

The Dawgs need to make that defeat a "Remember the Alamo" type thing and keep building.
Never let it happen again.
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/25/11 02:11 PM

I'd feel a whole hell of a lot better about this Husky team if Holt would get his sorry ass upstairs where it belongs!!

If I see him jumping up and down on the sideline slapping Polks ass after a nice run while his D is getting shredded and his players are woefully out of position or stuck in the wrong hole one more time I just may put a .357 round thru the TV!

beathead

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/25/11 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: BroodBuster
I'd feel a whole hell of a lot better about this Husky team if Holt would get his sorry ass upstairs where it belongs!!

If I see him jumping up and down on the sideline slapping Polks ass after a nice run while his D is getting shredded and his players are woefully out of position or stuck in the wrong hole one more time I just may put a .357 round thru the TV!

beathead

There's not enough camera's upstairs focusing on his antics, he's a drama queen.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/25/11 07:04 PM

Did anyone happen to hear ex Coog coach Jim Walden on KJR today discussing Paul Wulff's future? grin
http://www.950kjr.com/pages/ianfurness_page.html

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/25/11 07:46 PM

No, but I hear folks in coogerville are saying he's gone at the end of this season.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/25/11 08:22 PM

WSU just honored Betty White. Maybe she's up for coach?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/25/11 10:59 PM

Wulfe will be evaluated on how the team plays from this point forward. However, Moos didn't hire him and there will be a ton of cash coming to all the PAC 12 schools. Moos could throw a bunch of cash at Belotti. Just a thought, course UA will be shopping too. No one will want the UCLA job because they are the cheapest SOB's in the conference.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/26/11 02:11 AM

Wulfe will be evaluated on how the team plays from this point forward. However, Moos didn't hire him and there will be a ton of cash coming to all the PAC 12 schools. Moos could throw a bunch of cash at Belotti. Just a thought, course UA will be shopping too. No one will want the UCLA job because they are the cheapest SOB's in the conference.

Wulffy might be getting the boot, although as a Husky fan, I'd like to see him stick around. Gotta have a doormat or two to have a sure thing W on the schedule....

WSU has smalled Athletic Dept budget in the Pac 12. Belotti won't want to go to Pullman, those ex coaches enjoy the broadcasting gigs (Belotti, Meyer, even Tony Dungey and some of the other NFL guys) too much to go try and get recruits to go to bumfvck pullman...

UCLA job is getting less and less prestigious as more and more mediocre years tarnish the legacy. And of course they are cheap, that piss poor broke a$$ state, combined with a heavy emphasis on academics....

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/26/11 02:21 AM

I doubt Wulfe gets fired as the Cougs are really only 1 year behind the UW in rate of improvement and WSU's rebuilding started with a whole lot less talent on the field as compared to what Sark took over.

WSU does have a small athletic budget BUT when the new PAC 12 money starts flowing in, there will be a whole lot more cash available.

DOORMAT: Thats funny.... UW is really a basketball school.. oh wait.. Romar doesn't coach defense either. smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/26/11 10:46 AM

Originally Posted By: DBA
I doubt Wulfe gets fired as the Cougs are really only 1 year behind the UW in rate of improvement and WSU's rebuilding started with a whole lot less talent on the field as compared to what Sark took over.

You wonder why nobody takes Coogers seriously?

Wulff had less talent than the 0-12 team? Sure he did.

And you guys are 1 year from beating NU in the Holiday Bowl? No you aren't. You're 1 year from winning 1 or 2 Pac 12 games, maybe.

Put the f'n crack pipe down.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/26/11 11:56 AM

It's a sad annual tradition where Coogs en mass crush all of their own hopes and dreams. Not that they have hopes and dreams like the rest of us. I'm not even sure they are 100% human. The poor things. Why don't they just start the season off with the inevitable "There's always next year" or "At least there's the Apple cup" instead of waiting until the season is half over?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/26/11 12:03 PM

Well, at least the c00gs were able to help improve Mike Riley's mental health.
Downright neighborly.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/26/11 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: DBA

You wonder why nobody takes Coogers seriously?

Wulff had less talent than the 0-12 team? Sure he did.

And you guys are 1 year from beating NU in the Holiday Bowl? No you aren't. You're 1 year from winning 1 or 2 Pac 12 games, maybe.

Put the f'n crack pipe down.

Go look at the 2008 rosters Dan, its all there in English. Now Locker got hurt that year and missed the end of the season but top to bottom UW had more talent that year.

Already got 1 Pac 12 win so we are ahead of schedule. Chuck the beauty of the deal is that you will be sending checks regularly to Pullman in a few months. smile

Chuck S. WSU Booster, has a nice ring to it!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/26/11 02:25 PM

" but top to bottom UW has more talent every year "

Because they don't admit lower life forms like Cougs.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/26/11 02:47 PM

More talent coached by Ty Willy = Less Talent

Hope this helps with future calculations.
Posted by: NOFISH

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/26/11 03:17 PM

Chuck Spani, WSU Booster, has a nice ring to it!!

agree rofl rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/26/11 09:38 PM

Asu is going to bear the brunt of it. It will be loud, insane and completely crazy

BRING IT ON!

Oh man, just another classic UpChucky predicktion...Lemme predict some reality upon the masses.

BOISE State gets screwed out of rightful place in national title game but goes on to Rose Bowl and WAXES Stanford to finish 2nd in nation! GO BRONCOS!!!

Just remember these here facts, "THERE AINT NO "D" in a Huskeeey!!"

Cheers

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/26/11 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: salmosalar

WSU does have a small athletic budget BUT when the new PAC 12 money starts flowing in, there will be a whole lot more cash available.

DOORMAT: Thats funny.... UW is really a basketball school.. oh wait.. Romar doesn't coach defense either. smile

Have you ever watched a UW basketball game?

Go Sox,
cds

Many games going back as far as Detlef and Christian Welp

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/26/11 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: salmosalar

Have you ever watched a UW basketball game?

Go Sox,
cds

Salmosalar is right, Romar is a pretty decent defensive coach. Where he sucks as a coach is with his offensive sets (particularly in a half court, slow down game) where his athletes can't make something happen on run. I've still never seen a Romar designed inbounds play with the intent of scoring...

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/26/11 11:18 PM

BRING IT ON!

Oh man, just another classic UpChucky predicktion...Lemme predict some reality upon the masses.

BOISE State gets screwed out of rightful place in national title game but goes on to Rose Bowl and WAXES Stanford to finish 2nd in nation! GO BRONCOS!!!

Just remember these here facts, "THERE AINT NO "D" in a Huskeeey!!"

Cheers

Weren't you predicting something about an undefeated or one loss Sun Devil season? Those two L's are looking good right about now aren't they....

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/27/11 02:56 AM

Looks like Romar is getting Boned by losing out recruits to the Cougs. Woof Woof! Bark! Bark!

WSU gets another big time basketball recruit
Posted by: The Catcherman

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/27/11 05:11 AM

Hearing those two names makes me feel real old all of a sudden.

Anybody else ever think the announcer was saying "Shrimp"?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/27/11 11:39 AM

Have you considered group therapy ?

(or any kind of therapy)

rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/27/11 11:48 AM

"BOISE State gets screwed out of rightful place"

Did someone steal a big pile of blue dyed crap that was rightfully BSU's "place"?

BSU is like the kid who comes in off the bench at the end of the game when everyone else is tired and say's "look at me I'm a star".

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/27/11 12:23 PM

summerrun is a band waggoner for Boise State.

He's like KK, only KK bandwagons for a team that sucks ass.

rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/27/11 01:24 PM

Boise state couldn't put away air force convincingly this year and lost to Nevada last year. Top 5 teams should destroy significantly inferior competition. Until then, Boise state can keep playing in the garbage bowls.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/27/11 02:56 PM

""It's somewhere that I can play right away," said the 6 foot 5, 185-pound shooting guard from Westwind Prep Academy in Phoenix. "I can get recognized. And it's a good fit for me."

a selfish attitude like that and he is better off in coog land. Over here ... we play as a team wink"

Really? How come Isiah left then? Because his PT at point was gonna end with the return of Gaddy. That's team right there.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/27/11 03:58 PM

So you talked to IT about it?

Have you known each other long?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/27/11 04:13 PM

So you talked to IT about it?

Have you known each other long?

Sure, we see each other all the time at the Curtis High School mixers.

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out, kinda surprised you missed it Dan.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/27/11 04:29 PM

Well, I thought the possiblility of making the NBA's payroll *might* have played a role.

But if IT told you different, then that's that.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/29/11 08:37 PM

and UCLA?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/29/11 09:36 PM

USC is hanging tough too.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 12:23 AM

ARE YOU FUCCCCKING KIDDING ME?

That call is a bunch of HORSESHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Incomplete...
only if you can catch the ball, not even remotely bobble it, stumble 5 yards, fall, slide six feet...THEN cough it up.

Seriously, W-de-F?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 12:27 AM

My head just about f'n exploded when they reviewed that sh!t, and then CONFIRMED the bullsh!t call on the field.

These refs need to be set on fire, and then run over with a bulldozer.

That SC/SU game was unreal. SU looks like they're going to give UO a hard time with their size and strength.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 01:25 AM

High School refs

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 01:27 AM

I was telling Chuck the over under in the Apple Cup is gonna be about 160 with those 2 defenses. UW/WSU defenses are about as effective as a speed bump.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 02:08 AM

Polk is a freak. I love watching that kid play football.

Our defense did what they needed to do. The offense left them twisting in the breeze a few times, and the defense actually stepped up in the second half.

Someone tell me those refs took a water taxi, and it sunk.

Nice win, Huskies.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 02:25 AM

Polk is a beast
The officials are f'n donkeys
Didn"t the Pac 12 hire some guy from the NFL to improve officiating? It ain"t working..........

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 02:31 AM

Polk is a beast
The officials are f'n donkeys
Didn"t the Pac 12 hire some guy from the NFL to improve officiating? It ain"t working..........

Looks about the same as the NFL refs.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 11:07 AM

It was a fun game to watch, even with the refs weird decisions. I missed a fair amount of the 1st half as I switched to the Stanford - USC game. What an incredible game that was!

I really like what Sark is doing. The Huskies are going to eventually have to pay the man a lot of money to keep him. The next step in his evolution to being a great head coach is that he will need to fire his friend - Nick Holt. That guy does not get it and in order to move to the next level, the Defensive Coordinator needs to step it up.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 11:40 AM

I lost my voice after the 1st quarter....probably a combination of a million hours of tailgating for a 7:30 game as well as screaming at the all the crappy calls on the field. I feel used and abused this am!

Big tailgate for next weeks game vs the PondCrappers!

If any of you are wondering around Montlake (E1) and can find the US Marine Corps flag flying under neath the Husky Flag, that's us and you'll find me (I'll be the guy in Purple! wink ). Stop on by for some beer, food, and good times.

Anyone wearing Purple and Gold is welcome. Anyone wearing Green, Yellow, or any other ugly combination of PondCrapper colors can Frak Off! laugh

Gonna be a FUN tailgate party, as we're setting up at 10:00 am for a 7:30 PM game! Duck gumbo will be the main course! As for the game itself? Er...we'll worry about that until later! laugh

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 04:19 PM

What is going to be in the keg?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 07:29 PM

We were bringing corny kegs for the first couple of tailgates, but apparently kegs are a no-no, so we've switched to growlers and coolers of various varieties of beers.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 07:41 PM

That SC/SU game was unreal. SU looks like they're going to give UO a hard time with their size and strength.

On the contrary, I'd say that SU finally got their pants pulled down.
Should be some good game film to study.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 08:36 PM

It's hard to say they got their pants pulled down when they beat SC in the Coliseum, and UO struggled with WSU for at least a half, and had to rely on WSU's disgraceful special teams play to take control of the game.

UO is not going to be favored against SU, nor should they be.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 09:42 PM

UO is not going to be favored against SU, nor should they be.

I agree with that.
Pants pulled down = running up against someone their own size / playing from behind / being forced into triple OT / etc, etc
We sorta saw the man behind the curtain and often he had no pants smile

USC played out of their minds...I don't like that punk coach they have, though. No morals the way he slithered out of TN.

WSU looked pretty good at times....UO looked crappy but had enough firepower to overcome.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 10:41 PM

The 5-15 bracket could be argued 'til the cows come home and then some.
The 'puter has spoken.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 10:54 PM

I would put orygun at #5 right now.

I wouldn't put them that high.
They've gone up against one power team that I can think of, LSU and couldn't get it done.
If they can repeatedly put a hat (or hurry) on Luck and beat SU, I might change my mind.

And hey, UW would like to have a duck hide hangin' so we'll see how that goes.
On any given Saturday......

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/30/11 11:22 PM

The LSU-'Bama game puts the Trees at #3...maybe #2 if they beat Orygun.

Gonna be fun drivin' the armchair in the next few weeks.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/31/11 05:56 PM

Kick Rick in the junk please....

grin

Slick Rick has nine lives. I thought Cal would easily put UCLA away after the way they play at Arizona. Tedford is going to be on the hot seat soon as well.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/31/11 07:36 PM

ugh. Twitch, you might take a flask of 151 and a Stanford shirt to this game bro ... I gotta feeling Stanford now has eyes on a chance for a National title and this beating will help them out.

thumbs

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/31/11 07:48 PM

Reser Stadium (Corvallis, OR)
3:30 pm
Stanford
Oregon State

ugh. Twitch, you might take some extra popcorn to this game bro ... I gotta feeling Stanford now has eyes on a chance for a National title and this beating will help them out.

Take a few chips off of them, Beavs !

Quote:
Husky Stadium (Seattle, WA)
10:30 pm
Oregon
Washington

If we didnt have to play fk'n defense, we would win this one thumbs Wife and Junior are going to be there so the noise level goes up a little. Is it enough? Probably not. Just make it a game and not another Stanford performance.

Team Purple will defend their house and make it a good game.
UO could get caught looking ahead to SU.
10,000 unsold tickets ?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/31/11 09:54 PM

The unsold tickets are garbage seats- obstructed view or in the endzone 50 yards from the field - you'd have to be a donkey to buy one of them.

I was considering going, but I decided to stay home and get whiskey drunk instead.
Posted by: sykofish

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 10/31/11 10:14 PM

I decided to stay home and get whiskey drunk instead.

Could have gone to the Oregon State game.

But decided to do the same Dan.

Go Beav's..........Please!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/03/11 11:55 PM

Danny boy curled up on the couch with a 10 pac of bics, some gasoline and firewater. Gonna get ugly Dawgs cause the facts r the facts...

Aint No D in HUSKEE!!

Oregon 73
UW 45

Bigger problem for UW is when they reopen the stadium the 2011 National Champs, BOISE STATE BRONCOS, will be in the house to bookend the beatdowns...

2013 Husky Stadium Opener

BOISE St 56
UW 46

Devils roll Newweasel to lock up rightful place in Pac 12 title game!!

ASU 42
UCLA 27

CHeers!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/04/11 12:08 AM

Big time college football this weekend.
Should I go to the canyon and listen on a weak radio signal or stay home with all the amenities ?
I'm leaning canyon....
Life is good.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/04/11 12:10 AM

So Boise State has finally figured out how to beat the Huskies, huh?

We'll see about that.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/05/11 08:51 PM

Damn it, Rusty!....

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/05/11 09:10 PM

That makes 2 of those hats there today.

Now I have to burn the rest of them. mad

C'mon Dogs, save the rest of the day for me.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 12:26 PM

3:45 pm
Washington
Southern California
Time to raise the bar, and win this one by 2 grin

This would be a good win for the Dawgs but SC is going to be too tough at their place.

Quote:

8:00 pm
Oregon
Stanford
You heard it here first ... ducks go down and they go down big. #21 will have a decent day but interceptions are going to cost orygun this game.

Oregon put up 52 on the Trees last year and an unmolested Luck can match that.
The Trees will be avenging that loss, defending their house and trying to stay in the hunt for the NC.
They'll be tough.

The keys to the game are simple:
Trees - burn clock with long scoring drives and keep the Ducks O on the bench. Then hope you don't get gashed by a 90 second Ducks scoring drive.
Ducks - get to Luck....often. Corral/hurry him and don't let him extend the play with his footwork.

Pick 'em.

Edit:
So having said that, if Stanford can gas the Ducks defense with long drives the floodgates could open.
The Huskies game however, had the Ducks D on the field for an extended period and they held up.
Coach Aliotti will have to be crafty with schemes and substitutions for this one. I'll bet the war rooms are buzzing as I type this. smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 01:02 PM

Oregon has a propensity to play flat in the first half, Stanford needs to exploit that and make them pay, then come out and play them tough in the second half.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 01:03 PM

I agree...Stanford needs to score a lot in the first half, make Oregon play catch up in the second half.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 01:15 PM

I agree...Stanford needs to score a lot in the first half, make Oregon play catch up in the second half.

Fish on...

Todd

You mean like the whopping 17 points they racked up against my $hittyass Beavs? Like the goose egg in the first quarter?

Stanford, I hope last week was just a fluke. I used to call it playing down to your opponent when I faced crappy competition.

Go Trees! Come out strong and put it to'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 01:39 PM

You mean like the whopping 17 points they racked up against my $hittyass Beavs? Like the goose egg in the first quarter?

Considering that, Stanford could get nuked.

wink

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 02:01 PM

Look at the way Oregon played the Cougs at home, they were flat in the first half at home.
As for the Beavs, it's clear Opie has run out of tricks to make under achievers winners.
My only fear is that they will make him the AD, God help us if that happens.
Dee Andros was a sh1ty coach, then they made him the AD, where he hired a series of sh1ty coaches.
Mike's digging a hole, someone needs to take the shovel out of his hands.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 02:02 PM

My gut says the trees put up 500 yards of offense grin

not that I dislike the ducks or anything rofl

Revenge is a powerful force grin

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 02:08 PM

Mike's digging a hole, someone needs to take the shovel out of his hands.

Hey coach, ever hear the old saying, "If ever you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."

rofl

They need to do something.
If I'm a quality recruit why would I want to go to Corvallis ?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 02:54 PM

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 02:56 PM

I'm looking forward to the Stanford-OU game. I'm hoping Stanford runs the ball down the Ducks throat.

As far as the Dawgs-SC, the Dawgs just need to play loose as they have nothing to lose.

The Pac 12 has to be disappointed that their championship game is being played on Nov 12th rather then Dec 2nd.
Nice job ASU, how could they let that happen????? Slick Rick & UCLA, WTF!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 02:56 PM

"It was an itch, not a pick" grin

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 03:07 PM

One of our venders came in this morning and said the best thing about the Duck/Husky game was pissing on the floating ducks in the urinals.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 03:50 PM

Fish on...

Todd

Law of the jungle.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 03:54 PM

*** Worth noting: The past two meetings have been exciting (176 points) but not all that close, with the outcome based partly on the surface.

Two years ago on grass, Stanford jumped to a 17-point halftime lead and was in control throughout a 51-42 win.

Last year on turf, Oregon charged back from an early deficit and dominated the second half in a 52-31 victory.

Pac-12 football: Stanford vs. Oregon: The point spread, tidbits and more

Good point about grass v. turf.
Be surprised if Chip doesn't have them practicing on wet grass sometime this week.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/07/11 03:57 PM

Stop LaMichael.

Laffin' He's unstoppable.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/08/11 09:58 AM

Against Stanford the Huskies ran for 172 with a 6.6 average.
Against Oregon the Huskies ran for 82 with a 2.3 average.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/08/11 11:59 AM

Against Stanford the Huskies ran for 172 with a 6.6 average.
Against Oregon the Huskies ran for 82 with a 2.3 average.

The Fuskies were lucky to beat the Bows.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/08/11 03:16 PM

Did I just hear some smack from a barkrat?

Really?

Are you trying to sounds as ridiculous as the Cooger fans around here?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/08/11 03:29 PM

There's a support group called the Beaver Believers.
Once in a while one pops up and blurts something out.
Usually it's unintelligible.

smile

I hafta give 'em credit for sticking with their team even in rough times, though.
They are true fans.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/08/11 05:01 PM

Did I just hear some smack from a barkrat?

Really?

Are you trying to sounds as ridiculous as the Cooger fans around here?

Were we watching the same game?
Just sayin the buttlickers didn't exactly analyte Hawaii.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/08/11 10:39 PM

My Cougs have been playing with heart. smile

Undefeatedcougfan.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/09/11 09:59 AM

Should be a good one on Saturday.
http://espn.go.com/blog/stanford-football/post/_/id/3324/stanford-oregon-common-opponents

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 01:43 AM

Ducks are gonna win by 10.
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 10:47 AM

Wonder how often Luck will buckle on 3rd downs?

Hope the ducks don't interrupt that Heisman run....
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 11:28 AM

Trees are 56% on 3rd down conversions, best in the Pac-12...

That's what I'm saying ol' Chip and his Defensive coordinator will be keying on this stat.

That and the fact that Stanford has only had eight 3 and outs all season...

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Trees are 56% on 3rd down conversions, best in the Pac-12...

That's what I'm saying ol' Chip and his Defensive coordinator will be keying on this stat.

That and the fact that Stanford has only had eight 3 and outs all season...

The Trees running game has been so effective that Luck ends up with 3rd and short.
Getting them into 3rd and long will be a key item for the Ducks.
Also, getting pressure on Luck with 4 linemen will be another key. If the Ducks have to blitz a safety or DB, Luck will find the open guy.

It's on the Ducks defense. Have they been quietly gelling or was the Huskies game an anomaly ? They will need to show up with those picks and sacks.

The other intangible is Luck. He set aside NFL aspirations to make this run at the NC. He'll leave his liver on that field of play. Darron Thomas will not have that level of commitment.
This may be one of those games where the QB wills his team to victory.

Pick 'em.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 05:50 PM

This UW-USC game is getting pretty ugly. Where's the offense? Its now 37-10 USC.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 07:08 PM

BSU BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Kellen No More!!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 07:11 PM

God I love it when things turn out as they should.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 07:14 PM

No more Boise. That will drop them out of the top 10.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 07:25 PM

I know there are some BSU love children here...but until they play in a conference where they have to play good teams every week, suffer the type of injuries and wearing down that teams in those conferences suffer...then they're always going to be a second tier team.

Is it their fault? Who cares? You can say that they'd do this, or do that, in such a league...but the fact of the matter is that they don't play in a good conference, and until they do they won't get the respect that many think they deserve.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. The ending of that game was lame, though...they needed about 20 yards, so threw six 30 yard passes that were all incomplete, but got bailed out by penalties, one of which was pretty questionable.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 07:42 PM

I know there are some BSU love children here...but until they play in a conference where they have to play good teams every week, suffer the type of injuries and wearing down that teams in those conferences suffer...then they're always going to be a second tier team.

Is it their fault? Who cares? You can say that they'd do this, or do that, in such a league...but the fact of the matter is that they don't play in a good conference, and until they do they won't get the respect that many think they deserve.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. The ending of that game was lame, though...they needed about 20 yards, so threw six 30 yard passes that were all incomplete, but got bailed out by penalties, one of which was pretty questionable.

Well, BSU is going to the Big East, a basketball conference and they will compete against the likes of UConn, Kentucky and Louisville. smile

If the blue field isn't bad enough, they came up with orange uniforms. Looked like barf floating in the sound.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 07:53 PM

Love seeing Boise State lose. Typical homer fashion, begging for a BCS bid before they take care of business. They can't beat TCU at home, and Nevada last year? Top 5 teams, specifically teams that are national title game quality don't struggle against those sorts of teams...

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 10:28 PM

Ducks have roosted and are crapping on the trees.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 11:21 PM

Pick 6 and the loss of a Heisman.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 11:38 PM

Alrighty then. Guess that's settled. Stanfurd just didn't show up tonight. Damn trees.

I *hate* Orygon, but they are obviously the best the Pac-12 has to offer.

Will be interesting to see if they get a shot at the title game. Doubtful, though.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/12/11 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: parker
Stanfurd just didn't show up tonight.

Bullsh!t.
They showed up alright, but ran into a superior defense.
Their vaunted running attack was held to 100 yards less than their average. Their QB was hurried, sacked and embarrassed.

I listened on the radio and it sounded like the Trees were blown up at the end.

I had my doubts about this Oregon defense but they are coming together. They're pretty good.
Congrats to Coach Aliotti.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 12:26 AM

Ducks have largely been ignored since the openin game loss to LSU. Stanford hasn't been the same the last few games and you have to be on your A game of you want to win your division, Stanford hasnt.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 12:52 AM

Luck made a few mistakes but they were costly when done.

I kinda felt sorry for him esp. in the 4th.
Hope that he can still make a run at the Heisman.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 01:07 AM

I'm kinda concerned (less than a little actually) that Summerrunt hasn't been here telling us how the Devils will destroy the Cougs. You don't suppose he's still in the tank over that UCLA game do ya?

I'm still taking bets on the BIG game tomorrow if anyone's interested. Doesn't anybody besides stlhdr1 want to send me some spoons?

whistle whistle

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 01:53 AM

COUGS BABY!!!!!!!!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 02:03 AM

I'm kinda concerned (less than a little actually) that Summerrunt hasn't been here telling us how the Devils will destroy the Cougs. You don't suppose he's still in the tank over that UCLA game do ya?

Paging Summerunt. Waiting to hear from you. What's ASU's excuse this week? Too cold? Fuc the refs seemed like they gave you plenty of phantom celebration and late hit penalties.
Posted by: gvbest

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 02:06 AM

Anybody that thought Stanford would or should be given a chance for a national title, has only been reading about college football vice watching any games over the last 4 weeks.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 02:06 AM

JFC Hank, UO came down there and beat the hell out of your boys. Then they stole Stanford's pot, their lap tops, their cars and headed north. The game will be replayed tomorrow on COPS.
Posted by: fish monger

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 02:30 AM

Nice win Cougs! Looks like they got a good one there with Halliday. Setting up to be a fine Applecup. smile
Posted by: OneMoreCast

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 06:30 AM

Hats off to the Pondcrappers
I hate them *uckers

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 08:51 AM

Then they stole Stanford's pot, their lap tops, their cars, their geek chicks and headed north.

rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 11:22 AM

Fixed. Coogs win game against D2 UW team.

wink

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 12:58 PM

The Coogs are still in for yet another ass whooping by the Dawgs...thinking otherwise is either delusional, or flat out retarded...but good on them for today's game.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Brewer

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 01:31 PM

ducks looked very impressive last night.

that boise kicker ??? for the 2nd year now he has pulled his team from unbeaten ranks.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 01:34 PM

The Coogs are still in for yet another ass whooping by the Dawgs...thinking otherwise is either delusional, or flat out retarded...but good on them for today's game.

Fish on...

Todd

I know the Cougs have some talent but I don't think there are many that will play football games on Sunday. banana

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 01:57 PM

Fish on...

Todd

The Dawgs are but only 2 MORE clunkers away from being 6-6 yet AGAIN. Right now the Dawgs couldn't whoop anyone's ass and they are no shoe in to beat OSU on the road. As long as that defense shows up UW's opponents are always in the game.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 01:58 PM

Fish on...

Todd

I know the Cougs have some talent but I don't think there are many that will play football games on Sunday. banana

Right now there aren't many Dawgs playing football on Saturdays either.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 03:17 PM

You never know what to expect in the Pac 12 this season. Colorado whooped up on Zona for their first win. Utah killed FUCLA in the snow. Cal all over the Beavs. Stanford looked like their band was playing defense against the Ducks. USC looked like world beaters and the Huskies (Price dancing in the end zone for a safety) didn't show up until a late Montana to Williams TD. I never expected Wazzu to stop the run.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 04:07 PM

I believe that the Trees will lose another one against the clover leafs.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 04:28 PM

rofl

WSU>ASU
TCU > BSU
UO > Anyone else in the P12

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 05:16 PM

Fish on...

Todd

The Dawgs are but only 2 MORE clunkers away from being 6-6 yet AGAIN. Right now the Dawgs couldn't whoop anyone's ass and they are no shoe in to beat OSU on the road. As long as that defense shows up UW's opponents are always in the game.

Here's a hint for the buttlicker defense, the Beavers can't run the ball.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 06:12 PM

Can you please pass that memo to Riley? foul beathead

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/13/11 06:47 PM

Can you please pass that memo to Riley? foul beathead

Dear Opie, I mean Mike, please recruit competitive players that are worth a sh1t.
Oh and try to be ready to play football when the season starts, your 18 and 24 record for Sept. is simply pathetic.

ps your practices are more like picnics, try showing a little raw emotion, who knows the players might just catch on and play with some heart.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/15/11 08:29 AM

Chuck...

You really letting this slip deep into page two?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/16/11 10:12 PM

How about those Cougs? 2 more and we're going bowling. <thumbsup>

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/17/11 11:49 AM

Saturday, November 19, 2011
Reser Stadium (Corvallis, OR)
3:30 pm W-L
Washington 6-4
Oregon State 2-8

In attendance (Thanks Twitch thumbs the Dawgs win in a fun one to see)

A must-win for the Dawgs. A backslide into the Apple Cup is not in Sark's plan.

Quote:
Orygun speed too much for them, or anyone else right now.

The Black Momba is a frosh. shocked
The Condoms have a tough assignment on Saturday.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/17/11 12:35 PM

A backslide isn't what Sark has planned for but it is what it is. The Offense has been a no show and for some reason last week they decided not to run Polk. UW hasn't won at OSU in a long time and the road record blows for the Dawgs.

OSU 24 UW 21

Paul Wulff found some magic last weekend in a red shirt freshman and it continues this weekend as Coach Wulff is coaching for his job and a possible bowl game.

WSU 35 Utah 24

Apple Cup- the over under will be about 160 as both teams defenses resemble turnstiles. Cougs win a hot one 85 - 80. smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/17/11 12:43 PM

Coogs should beat Utah...but it will be a close one. 27-24, Coogs.

Washington and OSU always play tough game, and this one will be in Corvalis, but the Dawgs will win pretty convincingly 38 to 21, and it won't really be as close as the score looks.

Coogs have "zero" chance of a bowl game, as they will get trounced by Washington...and anyone who thinks otherwise has ignored the entire season thus far...though, to be fair, some of the Coogs' best games against Washington have come in years when the Dawgs were the far better team (as they are this year).

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/17/11 01:21 PM

Chuck...

My F.I.L's seats are better. I know he is going to the funeral too, so I'll try to find out if he gave his tickets away as well. If not... I'll send you the upgrade location...

Or just wait until we are getting smoked by halftime, and sit wherever the hell you want after the Beav contingent heads home to get drunk...
rofl

Ah hell,
GO BEAVS!
smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 06:43 PM

Well Chuck I told you that if the Buttlickers played the Beavers like they played Hawaii, then the Beavs would beat them.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 06:50 PM

Ooops..... next weekend could be very interesting smile

7-7 in Pullman right now. Hopefully the Cougs don't "Dawg" it and find some offense and defense in the second half.

That Husky team is the most uninspiring bunch I have watched play this year. OL isn't very good, defense is porous, and the Beavers are an inferior team talentwise and they just flat out beat the Dawgs today.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 07:20 PM

Cougs are up 10-7 early in the 3rd qrtr. Weather in pullman is a mess. There is at least 2 inches of snow ok the field and it is really snowing hard. If you have directv the game is on 623

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 07:49 PM

Well Chuck I told you that if the Buttlickers played the Beavers like they played Hawaii, then the Beavs would beat them.

The Beavs beat the Huskies ?
The Beavs hung 38 on you ? WTF ?

I hope that Chuck and Pak have good support networks.
Hell, maybe they should just hug each other smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 07:53 PM

The best thing about the Beavs beating the Dawgs... is that Chuck was sitting in my seats while it happened! rofl rofl

GO BEAVS wink

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 07:54 PM

The best thing about the Beavs beating the Dawgs... is that Chuck was sitting in my seats while it happened! rofl rofl

GO BEAVS wink

That's mean, Twitch.
Did he cry ? grin

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 07:57 PM

LOLLLLL...UpChucky n UW Beatdown in Beaverville!

Once again, there just ain't NO D in a Husky!!!

No doubt BSU or ASU would smack the Dawgs on any given Saturday...just like WSU will next week or like an unemployed, elvira humpin' mommas boy feels every week when asking for his basement allowance!

Cheers

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 08:00 PM

F'n Cougs are Loosing 20-10 but just had a nice kick return.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 08:03 PM

Cougs just run a double reverse with long Td pass...now down only 3

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 08:08 PM

Well so much for that... Husky defense just showed up in pullman.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 08:08 PM

I just Googled "Washington State Utah" to try to find a channel it may be on and this is what the 1st Google find read:

"All gays and visitors invited to visit Our website to watch Utah vs Washington State live streaming satellite television channels of NCAA College Football ..."

rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 08:32 PM

Cougs going to overtime....amazing comeback with a couple bumps along the way.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 08:48 PM

Listen to the ASU donkey whose team got blown up by the Coogers last week.

If you want to see something as embarrassing as the way the Huskies played defense today, go look at the first post in this thread. rofl

Man, my Huskies are junk.

Coogers suck pretty bad, too. They should have had that win.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 08:53 PM

USC cheerleaders are lookin' good in those sweaters as usual.
Oregon cheerleaders are better looking overall.

Lane Kiffin is still a punk.
He's all bundled up like he's in Antarctica grin

7-0 USC 2nd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 09:00 PM

The Ducks need to shake off the cobwebs, and get their sh!t together if they're going to get this one in the bag.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 09:23 PM

Fawk the Ucks!

Go Condoms!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 09:27 PM

USC is fully legit...national champ contenders in 2012 if Barkley comes back.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 09:34 PM

I hate SC.

But I'm liking this game.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 09:35 PM

Dusks need to pull their beaks out of their asses.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 10:16 PM

Condoms score.

Beav's win!

It may be a good day in the pac 12 after all.

thumbs

Ya having fun Twitch?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By: sykofish
Condoms score.

Beav's win!

It may be a good day in the pac 12 after all.

thumbs

Ya having fun Twitch?

It's (so far) a GREAT day to be a Beaver! thumbs

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 11:14 PM

@#^&$*&#^@%^#&$U&#^@$%*&#@%$#*%I$#^@#%*&I#$^@^#

grin

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 11:20 PM

less than a minute.... Duck are gonna win this.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 11:30 PM

If they had a kicker.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 11:34 PM

SHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F-YOU UCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 11:35 PM

Ya having fun Twitch?

GREAT day to be a Beaver! thumbs

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 11:54 PM

SHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F-YOU UCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laffin.

rofl

Today is a great day!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 11:57 PM

Congrats to the Prophylactics, they played well.
Reliable running game.
Excellent protection for the QB.
Accurate passer.
2 NFL ready receivers.
Fast defensive 2nd level.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/19/11 11:59 PM

Baylor's peein' on Okie's parade.
45-38

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 12:01 AM

The BCS just imploded.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 12:05 AM

The BCS just imploded.

JFC ...........................

+1

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 12:32 AM

A good chunk of the Top 10 got dismantled today.

I think some teams got caught looking ahead.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 12:47 AM

Nice work by the Trojans occupying Eugene.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 11:12 AM

I hope that Chuck and Pak have good support networks.

The powers that be really didn't want me to watch that massacre yesterday..as BOTH my TV's died on Friday and I was out fishing on the river yesterday "practicing" for the upcoming SRC.

At least I had a good practice! wink

Looks like I picked a god one to miss.

Without Price and defense, I'm not too sure the Dawgs win Apple Cup.

Sure am kinda scratching my head as to where the Dawgs went in the second half the season? Talk about Coogin' it!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 01:45 PM

Don't underestimate the Coogers' desire to be the doormat.

Both the Coogs and the Huskies seem intent on sucking their way through the rest of the season. And seeing the way ISU beat Okie State and Baylor beat OU yesterday just PROVES that college football is ALL about emotion and passion, and not about how many stars your recruits have.

That's what pisses me off about the whole thing. The Dawgs don't hit hard and tackle well because of their heads. The Coogers didn't beat the Utes because they didn't bring the mentality to do it.

Which one of these head-case teams is going to win next weekend? I'm almost to the point of not giving a sh!t.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 01:55 PM

Nothing can compare to the 1983 Duck Beaver game, nothing.
They didn't call it the Toilet Bowl for nothing.
That was my last Civil War, it was like eating a bad clam, the taste just won't go away.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 02:29 PM

Fuggin Cougs! Another losing season. Good thing I'll be out of town for the Crapple Cup. Dawgs are kinda sucking especially on defense but so is the Coug defense. Halliday looked like a frosh by throwing 4 picks. Who ever comes out and can move the ball will win.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 02:32 PM

Washington can move the ball, but they can't stop anyone else from moving the ball.

We make any QB look like a future first-rounder.

Our defense is a disgrace.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 04:09 PM

Only thing consoling me about the Dawgs no show in Corvallis was seeing douchebag Kelly and the Ducks lose to Lane Kiffin. Not that I like USC. If there was ever a game where I wish both teams could lose, that would be it.

USC could be good next year but it hinges on Barkley and his decision to stay/go. He throws darts from the pocket. When Sark said he'd rather take Barkley over Luck, people scoffed, but he's had better games as of late.

Holt needs to start taking a lot of blame. They are giving up 400+ yards per game. They're always out of position and look slow as $hit.

The whole lack of personnel excuse can't last much longer. Year 3 now for the new coaching squad, they should have recruited the talent by now to at least be able to stop teams like Hawaii/Cal/Beavers/Eastern....

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 04:42 PM

I just hope the Beavs use their win over Washington as a springboard to pull off another huge win over the pondcrappers, and deny the crappers an opportunity to end their drought at the Rose Bowl.

1917 rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: stam
My season is complete.

The plan came together perfectly, suicide watch in Eugene.....

....... again! rofl

Here's a fukkin plan for ya....
Hope your Huskies quit playin' like a Division II squad.

rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 05:18 PM

Ahem.

Portland State?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 05:46 PM

Yeah, and the Cooger defense will give up a touchdown more.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 11:09 PM

Where in the heck is Summerunt?

ASU lost to Zona.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 11:17 PM

Fuggin Cougs! Another losing season.

bitchin or braggin?

rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 11:50 PM

16,000 fans at the Coog game yesterday and they are going to spend 80 million on stadium renovations?
Must need the extra capacity in case 17,000 show up for a game sometime. Coog math.....

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/20/11 11:58 PM

16,000 fans at the Coog game yesterday and they are going to spend 80 million on stadium renovations?
Must need the extra capacity in case 17,000 show up for a game sometime. Coog math.....

Did you see the weather there yesterday? It was white out conditions for at least half of the game. It looked crazy on television.

There will be plenty of Cougs in attendance this weekend and since the Clink is south of Montlake, its a road game for the Dawgs and they don't show up for road games. smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/21/11 12:01 AM

For around a million they could buy infra red heaters for 17,000 and maybe have a little left over for some tractors or bus tickets to the big city.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/21/11 12:09 AM

Did you see the weather there yesterday? It was white out conditions for at least half of the game. It looked crazy on television.

There will be plenty of Cougs in attendance this weekend and since the Clink is south of Montlake, its a road game for the Dawgs and they don't show up for road games. smile

That wasn't snow. You just needed to adjust the rabbit ears on your TV. wink

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/21/11 01:14 PM

So you toads have been beaten like a drum for decades by a D-2 school?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/21/11 01:23 PM

So you toads have been beaten like a drum for decades by a D-2 school?

toads
rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/21/11 02:06 PM

The line on the Civil War is Holes by 28, I think after what happened last week, the Beavs are going to get shellacked, 28 might be a conservative estimate.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/21/11 02:27 PM

Halliday is out for the Apple Cup with a lacerated liver. Back to Lobestal. Ugg.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/21/11 02:34 PM

I'd tell you what going 12-0 feels like, KK, but a Cooger just wouldn't get it.

Hey, the Ducks still have a shot at the Rose Bowl. The Coogers don't.

rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/21/11 03:26 PM

WTF else are you going to do - brag about the wins you haven't logged yet, or the bowls you're going to go to?

You could live in WSU's glorious past - if they had one.

Like I said earlier - Coogers just don't get it.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/21/11 04:12 PM

Hey, the Ducks still have a shot at the Rose Bowl. The Coogers don't.

rofl

1917 smile

The Trees are #1 in the North and would have to lose to ND on Saturday for the Ducks to move up and rematch against the Condoms.
Looks like the PAC12 title will be a rematch of some sort.
Don't see USC slipping.

The Beavs had better have their hides on tight.

Crap, looks like the Natty might be a rematch.
SEC at 1,2 and 3.....now that sucks.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/21/11 05:47 PM

Crap, looks like the Natty might be a rematch.
SEC at 1,2 and 3.....now that sucks.

Agreed...but I think it sucks because that's what 1, 2, 3 oughta be...that's the part that sucks.

Saturday was a good day to be an underdog.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/21/11 07:46 PM

last saturday pretty much sucked.

Are you forgetting that the ducks lost...?

It was a glorious day!!

My house could burn down, wife leave me and the dog runs away, but if the Ucks lose, I'd still do backflips for joy across the lawn...

Love it when they brough in extra security behind the USC bench when the players started yelling at the crowd, "as long as we ruin your season!" rofl rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/26/11 02:52 AM

#3 Ranked ASU 35
#2 Ranked UoO 27

What happened to ASU tonight versus Cal? Burfict benched by Erickson for 3 personnel fouls. Colorado over Utah. UCLA wins the south. Probably will not see Summerun post on the board until baseball season.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/26/11 05:15 PM

#3 Ranked ASU 35
#2 Ranked UoO 27

What happened to ASU tonight versus Cal? Burfict benched by Erickson for 3 personnel fouls. Colorado over Utah. UCLA wins the south. Probably will not see Summerun post on the board until baseball season.

He's in the fetal position wherever he is grin

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/26/11 05:19 PM

Ducks look like sh!t but they're still burying the Beavs.
Beavs defense has pulled a couple of "Dirty Suhs" thus far.

At least they're embarrassed enough to pull that sh!t.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/26/11 06:10 PM

Mannion goes down like a wheelbarrow full of dirt.
No mobility whatsoever.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/26/11 06:30 PM

Looks like the Ducks will get a shot at losing another Rose Bowl.

smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/26/11 06:37 PM

Looks like the Ducks will get a shot at losing another Rose Bowl.

smile

If they lose to UCLA they should all just march to the nearest Chinese restaurant and volunteer.
A low, slow fly by over the duck blinds at Finley NWR would be an allowable substitute.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/27/11 01:02 AM

UCLA is pathetic. The first annual Pac-12 championship game is going to be a huge dud.
Posted by: Illyrian

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/27/11 12:47 PM

Wonder where UCLA's team was yesterday. 50 to zip USC vs UCLA.
Keerist and UCLA may go to the Rose Bowl. Insane!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/27/11 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Illyrian
Wonder where UCLA's team was yesterday. 50 to zip USC vs UCLA.
Keerist and UCLA may go to the Rose Bowl. Insane!

USC has a helluva team. (hate to admit that)
Would like to see the USC passing game against the LSU secondary.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/27/11 02:10 PM

It is pretty lame that a .500 team is playing for the Pac-12 Championship...and I'm pretty sure they'll be under .500 after that game.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/27/11 02:15 PM

Does a 6-7 UCLA team that just got their asses handed to them two games in a row (50-0 by USC, and what will be a similar score against Oregon in the Championship) get invited to a bowl game?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/27/11 03:15 PM

With this episode of NCAA violations (USC) everyone gets punished, even the fans.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/27/11 06:32 PM

Don't count ucla out. Who would've thought uw would be going to their 2nd Bowl game after stinking it up in 08. smile

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/27/11 09:51 PM

The 2012 WSU Dream Team:

Head Coach Dennis Ericsson
Assistant Coach / Defensive Coordinator Rick Newheisel
Assistant Coach / Just Offensive Mike Price

Go Coooooooooooooogies!!!!!!

rofl

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/27/11 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: parker
The 2012 WSU Dream Team:

Head Coach Dennis Ericsson
Assistant Coach / Defensive Coordinator Rick Newheisel
Assistant Coach / Just Offensive Mike Price

Go Coooooooooooooogies!!!!!!

rofl

Partay in the Palouse !!!

Girls! girls! girls!
Bookmaking!
Poker!
Craps!
Point shaving !

Dennis will bring the cigars and whiskey !

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/28/11 01:12 PM

Maybe BSU and Washington can play in a bowl game.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/28/11 01:16 PM

UW and BSU play in the 2013 season opener.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/28/11 01:29 PM

Can someone please explain those BCS rankings to me? How is it the Trees are #4, five above #9 Orygun? The Trees have a better record; that much I understand. For that matter, why is BSU two spots ahead of Orygun at #7? Is there a doubt in anyone's mind Orygun would wax either of those teams if they played?

I think that the big item is the fact that Oregon lost to a common opponent, USC. (Trees)
That's what makes the PAC12 title game such a farce this year.
It would be great to see the Ducks and Condoms face off again.
The Ducks will need to win by more than 50 in my mind to be the best in the PAC12.

Who knows why the Smurfs are where they are.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/28/11 01:36 PM

Is there a doubt in anyone's mind Orygun would wax either of those teams if they played?

There should be if your mind is working properly - UO seems to have some kind of mental block when it comes to beating BSU.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/28/11 03:01 PM

Is there a doubt in anyone's mind Orygun would wax either of those teams if they played?

There should be if your mind is working properly - UO seems to have some kind of mental block when it comes to beating BSU.

Oregon would roll BSU this year. BSU's defense isn't near what it has been the previous 2 years.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/28/11 03:02 PM

Its all about the SEC ...........................

I hate those fuggers.
They say we suck from the teat of the SEC and that we play a pansy brand of football.
To have 2 SEC teams going to the Natty is not good.
In a friggin' rematch !!

Defense wins championships. Maybe the West will wake up and start drafting accordingly.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/28/11 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: dba
Oregon would roll BSU this year.

Would they? I'm pretty sure UO thought they'd roll Boise the last couple times they played, too.

I'm pretty sure ol' summerrun said that ASU was going to clobber WSU, too. Look how that turned out - and who would have predicted it?

That's why they play the games.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/28/11 11:03 PM

I wonder how he's going to be after he comes out of his shock therapy treatments ?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 11/28/11 11:58 PM

Neuweasle and Erickson Out?....

Bet Wulff is sweating.....

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/02/11 09:34 PM

Yep, those Oregon cheerleaders are pretty cute.

35 -14
2nd quarter

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/02/11 10:17 PM

Yep. I hope Neuheisel kicks Oregon's @ss. So they know what there losing.

Mf

Yep, those Oregon cheerleaders are pretty cute.

35 -14
2nd quarter

Damn, I didn't know there was a game on.

Yep. I hope Neuheisel kicks Oregon's @ss. So they know what there losing.

Mf

I think it's more likely that Oregon wins by 60, give or take.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/02/11 10:35 PM

UCLA keeps getting up.
Darron Thomas sucks on 3rd and long.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/02/11 10:48 PM

ASU has lost interest in Sumlin, he is probably going to A & M and Chris Peterson has told UCLA that he is not a candidate for their job. The offer that would be made to Peterson was reported to be 4 million a year and another 3 million for assistants. Peterson said no thanks. Wow. Guess there is at least one guy who can't be bought.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/02/11 10:49 PM

The Bruins just can't stop UO from moving the ball.

I've seen UO's defense look better, too.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/02/11 10:52 PM

Peterson has a good thing going on in Boise.

No way he'd leave it for fickle UCLA dumbass fans, and living in LA.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/02/11 11:03 PM

The Bruins just can't stop UO from moving the ball.

I've seen UO's defense look better, too.

If the line can punch a hole the RB's are usually faster than the secondary opposing them.

Offensive mistakes and fails are making extra work for the Oregon D.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/02/11 11:09 PM

Yeah, they've been doing that the last couple games.

They need to straighten that sh!t out if they want to get that monkey that's been there since 1917 off their backs.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/02/11 11:16 PM

Where did this Huff Kid come from? crazy

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/02/11 11:17 PM

Prince just got man-sacked again.
He's a gamer, but he's fukked up right now.

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/02/11 11:35 PM

AAAaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/02/11 11:49 PM

Steelheadman is constipated.

Is there a parade in Eugene tonight?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/03/11 12:05 AM

Steelheadman is constipated.

Nah, I think I sheep got away.

---The Palouse---
Where men are men and sheep are nervous

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/03/11 12:05 AM

So long Rick. Wonder where he'll prairie dog next.

Mf

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/03/11 12:08 AM

Mf

Maybe the Pirate of the Palouse needs an OC ?

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/03/11 12:46 AM

Mf

Nah he needs a DC!

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/03/11 01:29 AM

Mf

Nah he needs a DC!

Well, he needs both smile

Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 12/05/11 12:10 AM

I'm still trying to figure out who the "Trees" are...?

Here's one :

Hmmm....I might want to throw in with the trees.