Craziness going on right in my Hood !

Posted by: superfly

Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/09/12 05:30 PM

If you haven't seen the news some whack job walked into the courthouse here in Monte and shot a deputy and stabbed a judge in the neck........so the whole town is on lockdown and cops and helo's and everything outside is going nuts. I got my shotty with 000 buck and my assault rifle by my side..............the guy is suppossedly holed up in a house but just in cse he isn't I am prepared.....

Stay tuned

Peace
Fly
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/09/12 05:42 PM

they say hes in a house in Tumwater... hopefully the SWAT Snipers brought their best ammo today wink
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/09/12 05:52 PM

You can stand down now.
Posted by: big moby

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/09/12 05:57 PM

F.UK No! Lock and load baby! grab some whiskey and get oiled up for the shootout!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/09/12 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Dogfish
You can stand down now.

not anymore, LOCK N LOAD..

they are saying that he may still be at large, a press conference will be held at 3:30 to talk about it...

either hes in custody or hes not, how hard can that be?
Posted by: Todd

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/09/12 06:39 PM

Joe, knock back a coupla shots of whiskey, then shoot a few warning shots out the upstairs window!

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Just kidding...about the warning shots. Do have the whiskey!

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/09/12 07:24 PM

Off to pick up my son at school. Good thing I am fully dressed today.
Posted by: FleaFlickr02

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/09/12 07:38 PM

My wife called me a while ago to tell me they had all the schools locked down and everything. Glad to know guys like Superfly and Dogfish are on alert.

Tough day in East GH County. In other crappy news, I heard the young man who attempted suicide by hanging last week died today.
Posted by: Rivrguy

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/09/12 07:55 PM

Hell all I wanted was a bag of dirt at the Dennis Co but staring at a Bell 407 hovering above town I was wondering, just before I smacked my face on the door. When they say lock down they mean it. Every store, shop, ect you had to be let in and out.
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/09/12 08:05 PM

Some weird [Bleeeeep!] been going on the past month or so around these parts too. Hope the victims are okay. Watch out the suspect could be anywhere now.
Posted by: larryb

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/09/12 08:36 PM

what bothers me is that the state patrol said they had him so the school went out of lock down. Monte had kids practicing track and baseball with this nut still on the loose.

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/09/12 08:43 PM

Guy is no boyscout. Looks like he and his dad have 67 interactions with the state court system. Some are listed as "Jr."
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/10/12 09:55 PM

There's been crazies in Monte for the past 100 years.

Wild Man of the Wynoochee
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/10/12 10:40 PM

Apparently they got him.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...ocid=ansmsnbc11

Re: Craziness going on right in my Hood ! - 03/11/12 12:34 AM

We saw 5 GHSO wehicles coming back from Oly on our way home tonight from Aberdeen. Figured something had to be up.