insanity...

Posted by: Anonymous

insanity... - 07/20/12 02:32 PM

have you guys been hearing about whats going on in Colorado? 71 people shot in a theater during the showing of the stupid Dark Knight movie... sometimes i wonder how people can be capable of such chaos and nastyness, heartlessnes, and just flat out insanity....

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...-colorado?lite/
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:01 PM

I cannot fathom the darkness that is inside some people.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:14 PM

It's not the people.

It's the guns...especially the Ak-47's and extended magazines.

I thought you knew that.
Posted by: gvbest

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:14 PM

Seeing how it has been on the news non-stop for over 12 hours hard not to notice.
Posted by: docspud

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:15 PM

I wrote a long winded response about idolizing these idiots and studying them. Thus creating larger than life people that other of like minds follow creating a further problem.

I erased it as it just makes me sick to my stomach. This type of thing has become far to common and our reaction to it is the real problem. We give it press. We give it the attention the looser wants. We even give him a trial to speak his mind.

We know he did it. Caught him in the act. How about a good public hanging the next day followed by leaving the body on display. Even the OBL approach. A double tap and dump the body in hte ocean to forget about. Instead we will give him endless press and study, write books about him, maybe even a TV movie allowing others to idolize him. F- that. A good stretch of the rope or pull of the trigger. No press but hopefully a little mess.

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:19 PM

i wasnt up GV i havent been feeling that great... didnt sleep well either with all the flashing light and noise... i saw it when i got up and was like WTF?

they say his apartment is booby trapped with bombs as well... wouldnt this be classified as "domestic terrorism"? there should be a law, that noone participating in the act of terrorism, domestic, or abroad, shall have a trial, the crime is punnishable by imeadiate death... thats my thought, and im sticking with it....

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:23 PM

Originally Posted By: FishPrince
Inb4 our rights and civil liberties are stripped away even more for "our safety" and "national security."

Can't wait to get a cavity search at the theater! I mean you already have to bend over and get screwed by their prices and now they'll have a guy there with a lubed up glove.

They dude came in through the unlocked and propped open back door (not the same back door you're gonna be cavity searched in).

What would screening everyone at the front door accomplish? - other than some guy get's to dry fist FishPrince.

PS. You'd think at the prices one pays for popcorn in a movie theatre, they'd at least provide a complimentary tube of lube.....

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:26 PM

I find it hard to believe you missed my sarcasm in that post/reply to Dogfish. wink

The gun was probably black, had a pistol grip stock and had a bayonet lug on the end of it.

I hear it almost did kill a baby.
Posted by: gvbest

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: redhook
i wasnt up GV i havent been feeling that great... didnt sleep well either with all the flashing light and noise... i saw it when i got up and was like WTF?

they say his apartment is booby trapped with bombs as well... wouldnt this be classified as "domestic terrorism"? there should be a law, that noone participating in the act of terrorism, domestic, or abroad, shall have a trial, the crime is punnishable by imeadiate death... thats my thought, and im sticking with it....

RH, I wasn't trying to bust your balls. I just typed that because I feel with the non-stop coverage it just empowers more crazy people to do similar [Bleeeeep!]. Sorry if it came across as a comment directed at you.
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:30 PM

Everyone everywhere must be very scared. That is the end message and effect of the news saturation.

There are already talks of "beefing up security at movie theaters". Are you kidding me? Just like post 9/11, "securing" soft targets will never work and only acts to bankrupt the country by having everyone taxed for a service that does nothing.

It makes the absurd budget of the TSA seem reasonable.

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:30 PM

what i dont understand, is how NO ONE, out on the town, at 12:30 am, watching a movie that wont be over till after 2, was carrying a concealed pistol in that theater... even the people with thier small kids, yet no one is carrying...

it probably wouldnt have made much of a difference, as the dude was in full body armor i guess, just kinda dumbfounded by noone having a weapon in a town that late at night... there was probably quite a few people in that entire theater...
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:32 PM

Words can't begin to describe how sickened I am by this monsters' actions.

My prayers for the victims are woefully inadequate...

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Opher
I find it hard to believe you missed my sarcasm in that post/reply to Dogfish. wink

The gun was probably black, had a pistol grip stock and had a bayonet lug on the end of it.

I hear it almost did kill a baby.

it says he had two Glock .40 cals, an Remmy 870, and an AR-15 with a drum mag... full armor, gas mask, face sheild, ect...
Posted by: JTD

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:47 PM

He deserves solitary confinement, bread and water until he dies- that would give him a little time to think about what he has done.

Maybe one of the victim's families will sue the theatre for denying them the right to protect themselves. A security guard certainly wouldn't have been able to do anything.
Posted by: Brewer

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 03:50 PM

I for one am not surprised. You go into a movie and popcorn is $7, they don't serve beer and those bastards want another $5 for a bottle of water which you desperately buy because of their salty a$$ popcorn. Then when you walk into the movie, which is supposed to start at midnight and you get there on time and have to sit through 20 minutes of previews. Once the movie starts you find out how terrible of a movie it is. It's enough to make a person RAGE! I'm not saying he should of done it but at least I understand why.

F-Prince, your a real joker!

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 04:52 PM

Concealed means concealed.
Posted by: Illyrian

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 04:54 PM

+1000

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 04:58 PM

....and you know he got his guns via Holder' Fast and Furiious
program.

Another effing nut.

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Dogfish
Concealed means concealed.

Indeed.

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 05:45 PM

they are saying he told the cops he was The Joker.... what is really weird about this whole situation is he was going for a PHD in Neuroscience, but was withdrawing from the program at the U of CD... so, he sounds like a smart guy, studying the nervous system and such, is no easy task...

what would make him do something like that? babies, and children? why?

in a way, it seems as if he was doing the same as that wacko in Norway, knowing noone had a way to really get out...

sad...

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...rities-say?lite

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 05:49 PM

this was posted by a friend on FB...

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 06:53 PM

they are now saying that they are detonating what is in the apartment, while its in place, because they cannot enter it...

chemical and explosive devices...

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 06:57 PM

i dont go to movie theaters... nice try tho..

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 07:42 PM

I am really lucky. I almost went to that last night... I'm glad I decided to Bale out at the last moment. Honestly, what kind of Joker would do such a thing?

Well, whatever. The movie looked good. The FX blew the audience away. It really makes a difference when the shooting is in 3D.

I don't know, I think I'll wait a few days for the crowds to die down before I see it.

Maybe just a bit too soon, but I'm not quite sure.

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 08:16 PM

"Theater employees searched patrons' bags and purses while taking their tickets."

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=744626

Fear rules the day. Pathetic that citizens would accept this. Then again, the average person that goes to the movies is a sheep that is ruled by fast food and fake reality TV.
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: insanity... - 07/20/12 10:13 PM

Why would anyone take their baby to such an event at that hour?
Posted by: Todd

Re: insanity... - 07/21/12 04:34 PM

It's too bad everyone in the theater wasn't armed and they all just started shooting at everyone who was carrying a gun and shooting. Then only 225 people would be dead.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: insanity... - 07/21/12 10:30 PM

More likely the bastard would have picked a safer area......

How is that "cower" and "coward" are so similar?

Re: insanity... - 07/22/12 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Originally Posted By: Todd
It's too bad everyone in the theater wasn't armed and they all just started shooting at everyone who was carrying a gun and shooting. Then only 225 people would be dead.

Fish on...

Todd

Ya know... that occured to me also. Most humans can't see very well in the dark.

He was able to see well enough to kill a dozen and wound 70+ people, with a gas mask on.
Posted by: Driftin'

Re: insanity... - 07/22/12 03:09 PM

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances....

But who's sitting in the director's chair?
Posted by: Driftin'

Re: insanity... - 07/22/12 03:31 PM

On Monday, in addition to TSA frottage coming to a movie theater near you, look for a congress(wo)man to propose legislation banning paintball....

The exception was Holmes' apartment building, where authorities were still collecting evidence. Authorities covered the windows of Holmes' apartment with black plastic to prevent anyone from seeing in. Before they did, a man in an ATF T-shirt could be seen measuring a poster on a closet that advertised a DVD called "Soldiers of Misfortune." The poster showed several figures in various positions playing paintball, some wearing masks.

... and masks.....

Re: insanity... - 07/23/12 04:27 PM

read this, red flags pop up all over the place...

unemployed broke student, gets all the gear, ammo, guns, bomb making equipment, ect...

the bombs were sophisticated as all hell

in his court appearence, he looks to be out to lunch, seriously...

oh, and the UN gun treaty thing comes up in a week...

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

Re: insanity... - 07/23/12 05:20 PM

rolleyes

Re: insanity... - 07/23/12 05:30 PM

didnt say i believed it AP, but dont say its not plausible... just too many inconsistancies, to not think about...

while the dude is smart (he looks retarded on the TV tho), a person cant just go on the internet and learn how to make bombs of that caliber, and booby traps, without anyone knowing anything about it, or seeing something suspicious... which would lead to him being taught by someone...

look at Kaczynski (another extremely smart person, matter of fact, genius smart), his bombs were garbage, 16 of which only killed 3 people... but this kids apartment was like "nothing ever seen", you dont just google stuff like that up, and then build it to a T, it would take testing, far more money, research, ect... it just doesnt make sense...

Re: insanity... - 07/23/12 05:47 PM

also, another subject, McVeigh...

from Wiki:

In May 1988, McVeigh graduated from U.S. Army Infantry School, at age 20. While in the military, McVeigh used much of his spare time to read about firearms, sniper tactics, and explosives. McVeigh was reprimanded by the military for purchasing a "White Power" T-shirt at a Ku Klux Klan protest against black servicemen who wore what he viewed as "Black Power" T-shirts around the army base.

McVeigh was awarded a Bronze Star for his service in the first Gulf War. He had been a top-scoring gunner with the 25mm cannon of the Bradley Fighting Vehicles used by the U.S. 1st Infantry Division to which he was assigned. He served at Fort Riley, Kansas, before Operation Desert Storm. At Fort Riley, McVeigh completed the Primary Leadership Development Course (PLDC). McVeigh later would say that the Army taught him how to switch off his emotions. He had special lifesaving training and may have saved the life of a comrade who had life-threatening shrapnel wounds.

McVeigh aspired to join the United States Army Special Forces (SF). After returning from the Gulf War, he entered the selection program to become an SF soldier, but he quit after his psychological profile categorized him as very unsuitable for SF. Shortly thereafter, McVeigh decided to leave the army. He was discharged on December 31, 1991. McVeigh was given an honorable discharge from the U.S. Army in May 1992.

McVeigh wasnt a genius tho, he was a medal winning soldier... a soldier, TAUGHT, to do the things he knew... and look at the damage he caused... a person with the right skillset, such as McVeigh, is extremely dangerous, his bomb however, was 2+ tons of ammonium nitrate, and Nitromethane, the gas used to run Top Fuel Dragsters and FUnny Cars... and is extremely expensive, and not the easiest to attain... the kids bombs, some were crude as of now, (the mortars), but the 2 parts that mixed, creating an initial explosion, is high grade proffesional stuff... i just doesnt add up is all im saying...

Re: insanity... - 07/23/12 06:20 PM

Do you even read what you post?

Quit hyping this [Bleeeeep!], Redhook. I'll put gullible in your list of traits. The guy basically has trip wires, fireworks, and gasoline. Any fool could contruct most of that with a trip to the rez and a couple hours at home.

"They were able to disable a trip wire that was set to go off when the apartment door was opened. "This is some serious stuff that our team is dealing with... there were multiple trip wires throughout the apartment. Investigators have also seen what appear to be mortars planted in the apartment -- sort of the kind of mortars that might be seen in a commercial fireworks show.

...they have seen a number of inflated balloons in the apartment... with many appearing to be filled with a powder. Also linked together are bottles of liquid. ...a strong smell of gasoline emanating from the apartment.

...several boxes on top of the refrigerator and there are lights flashing on the boxes.

...30 aerial shells (fireworks) commercially legally available for purchase. ...the suspect may have filled them with smokeless powder. ...entering the apartment would have caused a trip wire to trigger one liquid container to pour/mix with another. When the two mix together, they set off the main charge of the device which may be additional flammable liquids."
Posted by: JTD

Re: insanity... - 07/23/12 06:29 PM

You missed a quote AP-

Search "ACOG" if you don't believe me. It is also reported that Holmes bought 6,000 rounds of ammo, which definitely isn't cheap either, especially given that we now know half of those rounds were rifle rounds. It's clear this guy was spending big bucks. Whether it's $10k or $20k isn't really that much of a point.

How credible could the author be if he writes "if you don't believe me"

Sound familiar?

smile

Re: insanity... - 07/23/12 06:38 PM

its more or less a blog, not an actual "article"...

also, it doesnt say if the "mortars" were dink "Festival Balls", or, like you said, commercial grade 4 inch mortars, like in this video... that you can purchase at the rez...

what do you think 30 of them in an apartment is going to do? along with gas, and whatever else was in there?

like i said, i dont nessecarilly beleive all of it, but it is interesting... im sure no country has ever done anything like have someone commit (or commit themselves), a scenario like this to make waves...

Re: insanity... - 07/23/12 10:12 PM

Man has been killing man for millenia. Part of our humanity I guess.
About the only thing that is a variable is the means and the method.
Toss in a money grubbing media that lives on drama and you have the
scenario for as mad a picture as you could desire.
Chaos

entropy.

Wonder what bit of savagery the Olympics will engender.

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 06:47 PM

Created and released BEFORE the movie.

You should get together with RH and you two could have it ALL figured out.

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 06:54 PM

like FP said, read about MKULTRA... the CIA has been screwing with crap for years, and during the prime of it, they used "testers" at 44 UNIVERSITIES....

the documents are all declassified now, so go ahead and tell me im full of sh!t... if you think the CIA or other couldnt do it again, think 5 more times...

its very possible, wether your sheepness wants to believe it, think about it, or wonder about it or not...

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 07:25 PM

MKULTRA hasn't been a secret for...what?...35 years?

If you think the government programmed the shooter to go into a movie theater and shoot 71 people in order to further an anti-2nd Amendment agenda, then I'm afraid you would make a box of rocks look smart, a bag'o'[Bleeeeep!] look insightful, and roadkill ingenius.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 07:32 PM

i never once said i believed it Todd, i said it was something to think about... big difference...

answer my question, would it be possible?

before answering that, think about the Reichstag fire and what was accomplished due to it...

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 07:38 PM

MKULTRA wasnt just the use of LSD, there was tons of other stuff...

FP have you taken acid before?

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 07:42 PM

just a question...

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 07:54 PM

ive taken it, several times (not in the last 10 years tho)... you dont sit there like "heeeyyy maaaan", or listen to stupid songs by the Beatles or anything of the sort...

LSD also has far more medical benefits than anyone is willing to admit, because the CIA screwed that up with MKULTRA, now its bad bad bad... although, its starting to be used more and more each day in studies around the world as to the benefits it has for dying cancer patients, pain, and other things...

in this world, ANYTHING is possible, wether a person wants to believe it or not...

once again, im not saying i believe it, but it could be possible, and it wouldnt suprise me one bit...

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 08:00 PM

nah, i was always the low doser... LSD also doesnt cause brain damage, and is synthesized from a natural occuring fungus... it also has caused the same amount of deaths that weed has caused....

ZERO...

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 08:02 PM

Marsha, all those diseases progress over time, not over night... everyone that knew him, said it wasnt possible for him to do that, he wasnt that type of person... with diseases of the nature you posted, signs within the coming months and years would have shown something was off, not just all of a sudden boom im a skytzo....

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 08:13 PM

it was just on the news that he took 100 mg of Vicodin before the shooting....

you think that might have played into why he was all fvcked up looking at the hearing? didnt i say it looked like he was on something?

maybe he told his mom he was going to the movie to suprise people? and then that happens... many things could have happend that have yet to be told...

all i said is open your mind up, think about things... theres a possibility of anything... and if anyone is involved, you wont hear a damn thing about it... guarenteed...

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 08:17 PM

tell that to Albert Hoffman, the guy that created LSD, and lived to be 102 years old, and was one of the smartest people to ever grace this planet... all while taking LSD...

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 08:32 PM

nah, i actually didnt enjoy it too much...

i do have friends tho that in my opinion took too much, like my friend Chris, who took 25 hits at once...

hes now an Iron Worker, and helped build Safeco, and makes extremely good money.. so that shows my opinion is nothing...

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 09:25 PM

so all Neuroscientists are bat sh!t killers?

have you ever taken 100 MG of Vicodin? we will know in a few days if its true, because his kidneys/liver will likely fail fromt he Acetomenophen thats in it....

Hydrocodone, aka Vicodin, is a synthetic Heroin per say, but in pill form, last way way longer... the problem with Heroin tho, if you replicated the amount he supposedly took, with that of Heroin, he would be dead...

each pill of VIcodin, is i think 5mg and 7.5 mg with 500 and 750 mg of Acetomenophen, do the math on how many pills he would have to take to reach 100 mg, and the mgs of Aceto in it, it would kill you... but, if it was working on killing you, it would make you look pretty freakin weird looking during that process...

he said he took it just before, wich wouldnt affect him for a little bit while it "kicked in", and could most deffinately last 48 hours in some people, then, kick in the side effects of basically ODing on it, and study those...

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 09:48 PM

Oxycontin is Oxycodone WITHOUT TYLENOL....

Vicodin is Hydrocodone WITH TYLENOL...

TYLENOL will KILL you... especially 10,000 MGs in one dose, if he didnt puke it up, then its redundant..

is your husband a little pip squeak like this guy? are his kidney functions the same? was he opiate tolerant or intolerant?

the last thing you should do is argue with me about drugs... too many friends, too many not anymore friends, to many dead friends for you to ever win this one... ive got more fvcked up stories than a Harry Potter book... ive seen ALL OF IT...

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 10:02 PM

wow, and you call me retarded...

first off,

you tell me my link is full of sh!t, that its all false, that it never could happen, that you know what it is because of "experts", blah blah blah...

then, you post up a link, about drugs and violence, FROM THE SAME GOD DAMN WEBSITE...

WHAT?

i also didnt claim it, he told it to the cops, CNN reported it, because the police told them he said it to him...

stop trying to act like a doctor diagnosing people over the internet, from sh!t YOU READ, just like everyone else does and saying it as fact...people like you are funny as hell.. i formed a plausible opinion, that it could be possible, as a "hey read this, its INTERESTING", not, "hey, hes got some disease cuz i read some other bullsh!t about some other guy having it"...

once again, you will lose the drug wars with me... but if you wish to enter, go right ahead...
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 10:13 PM

lol

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 10:15 PM

if you are going to say im wrong, you have to prove it... otherwise, it dont count... nor will i acknowledge it...

oh, and make sure you dont use the same website in your arguement, makes you look just as dumb as your calling me...

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 10:23 PM

idiot... smmfh

Re: insanity... - 07/24/12 10:24 PM

lol

Again.
Posted by: Coho

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 12:43 AM

RH - just show a worth to society for fffuks sake. Really I have given up reading your shiasgt cuz yor bongn at home and living off - at this point I have no clue - but time to step up and make your now Father that - you all tell us about and now gone- make him proud mutha flhka

Step up step out

What do you do for a living?

There are jobs- with the fortituDe you show here -

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 12:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Coho
RH - just show a worth to society for fffuks sake. Really I have given up reading your shiasgt cuz yor bongn at home and living off - at this point I have no clue - but time to step up and make your now Father that - you all tell us about and now gone- make him proud mutha flhka

Step up step out

drink much?

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 12:55 AM

Originally Posted By: inb4clive

Step up step out

drink much?

Been here since the beginning to know what words get X'd -

Been here since Bob started the site-

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By: inb4clive

Step up step out

drink much?

Been here since the beginning to know what words get X'd -

Been here since Bob started the site-

yeah i know just giving you sh!t carry on smile

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 01:56 AM

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

It's dated July 20th, bright boy.

Hank, are you [Bleeeeep!] retarded? Have you never realize that post dating is the norm for magazines?

That "July 20th" magazine was out a week before that, bright boy.

You should check your e-mail. I'm sure there is a rich Nigerian just waiting to hear from you.

rolleyes

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 02:38 PM

Inanity is more accurate for this thread.
Posted by: grumpyr

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 02:47 PM

So, do any of you conspiracy theorists still want to know how an unemployed, broke student could afford all of the ordinance this [Bleeeeep!] clown used to shoot up the theater. It seems that our tax dollars were hard at work here. This guy was going to school on a Federal Grant with a 30K$ a year stipend for personal expenses. WTF!!! I promise not to shoot anyone (undeservedly) for 15K$ per year. You think they'd go for that?

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 02:51 PM

you dont get it all at once, you get allotments each quarter, and its generally used for books (extremely expensive), rent, food, car payments, ect...

now tax payers have to pick it up, he was likely getting a "Pell" Grant, along with student loans, the Pell Grants are nothing, usually 500-2000 dollars per quarter, the Student Loans, are more, depending on what school you go to, and have to be paid back, as its a loan, not a grant...

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 03:09 PM

back, back, back, ITS OUTTA HERE...

Hank just got 3 RBIs on that one as well...

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 03:10 PM

"Hitting newstands" and "final copy sent off to the printer" are very different times...

Fish on...

Todd

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 03:10 PM

Either way, it's kinda awkward.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 03:12 PM

kinda?

its down right screwed up... they could have changed it, its not that difficult, magazines change covers all the time...

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 03:35 PM

This whole thing is like comedy gold. The fact that RedHook is claiming you are right should tell you something. The fact he uses a baseball analogy is especially hillarious given one of his most recent public humilations on the baseball thread.

Hank, did you even read what you posted for "proof"? From what YOU posted:

"The EW edition is dated July 20 but came out a week earlier."

For someone that posts so much, I figured you would have upped your game by now.
Posted by: landcruiserwilly

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 03:54 PM

my wife gets the magazine. we had it at the house at least 4-5 days prior to the event.

willy

Re: insanity... - 07/25/12 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

It's dated July 20th, bright boy.

I stand by what I said.

Backpedal on, sir.
Posted by: grumpyr

Re: insanity... - 07/26/12 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: redhook
you dont get it all at once, you get allotments each quarter, and its generally used for books (extremely expensive), rent, food, car payments, ect...

now tax payers have to pick it up, he was likely getting a "Pell" Grant, along with student loans, the Pell Grants are nothing, usually 500-2000 dollars per quarter, the Student Loans, are more, depending on what school you go to, and have to be paid back, as its a loan, not a grant...

Yeah, Be that as it may, Offer still stands. No Undeserved killings for $15K per year.
Posted by: Brewer

Re: insanity... - 07/26/12 05:25 PM

Why not? Now that I have my sh!t together and I'm getting ready to retire, maybe you'll be blowing the deckhands for loose change from the boat I charter.

Fixed.

BINGO!

Re: insanity... - 07/26/12 06:25 PM

Any post about sucking d!ck and Brewer comes running like the gurp-slurper he is.
Posted by: cupo

Re: insanity... - 07/27/12 04:30 AM

It was a "gun free zone" so that makes it illegal to carry there.

A private business having a policy of no guns doesn't make it illegal to carry there. If they find out a person has a gun on their property they can tell them to leave. Anyone can put up signs prohibiting anything at their business. That doesn't make it illegal to violate the sign.
If Colorado or the local government has some kind of law preventing guns in movie theaters then nevermind.

Re: insanity... - 07/27/12 04:32 PM

Read that bit, but where do they get the "recovered 13 guns" from
him? As I understand it they were registered to him. Now I realize
they could confiscate them pendinig judicial action. Or they could
sit on them until the issue of his mental health is resolved. But
confiscation personal property and calling it "recovered" is BS.
Hopefully they interceded in a potential mass killing. How do
you deal with "potential"? Is potential a felony? ???