found em...

Posted by: Anonymous

found em... - 09/01/12 06:01 PM

so the night before last, the tweakers were back, last night at 11pm, me and a couple younger neighbors and an older one went back up in the woods on the trail that we saw him hauling wood up yesterday... we were all walking in the dark, and i told the others to keep behind me... we come around the corner, and sure as sh!t, one of them is walking dead towards me... so i kicked the light on, told him to stop, and we had a nice chat... if you want to call it that...

i told him that if he comes back into here, that he will be leaving his guts on the floor....

appearently, they didnt listen, because they were back again last night at around 2:30 when i was sleeping, the other neighbors chased them through the woods.... so we saw the van that has been picking people up in here in the middle of the night, it left, so about 8 of us went back there... the 3 women were chillin around, and me and 2 other guys went up and explored more... find stuff we did, possible dope cooking operation, and camp for sure... heres the pics of this adventure, part 2 will likely come later...

i got these shipping labels off of the lumber he said that the construction company up the street "gave" to him, i will talk to them soon, i will also be contacting the company that shipped it, to find out who they shipped it to, then who picked it up if its not the company up the road..

now this is private property up there, it is owned by a trust out of Gig Harbor, the land was an old dump for Ft Lewis and McChord way back in the day, and the conditions are that nothing can be built on it for 100 years, theres still aways from that mark, but, being private property, the police cannot enter it unless the owners of the property call them... or, if there is pictures showing illegal activity, stolen tools and wood is one, plus the propane tanks and refrigerant cans we saw, and this... when i saw this, i knew what it was for...

now, a bucket with holes drilled in it is usually used for 1 thing, growing something, its for drainage... my first thought, he was growing dope as well, so i went around the bush, and walah...

they will know we were there, as we left them a nice little message, and now, i think i have enough evidence to forward to the police and end this sh!t once and for all... only time will tell...
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: found em... - 09/01/12 06:14 PM

keep us posted....interesting
Posted by: GutZ

Re: found em... - 09/01/12 07:33 PM

Patience Grasshopper! How long until those bud up good? Then strike, after harvest!

If you can find evidence of other wrong doing, theivery, meth smoking, burn the place to the ground.

Re: found em... - 09/01/12 08:09 PM

its probably 6-8 weeks before harvest, probably been in bud stage for 2-4 weeks so far... why on earth would someone want to grow weed in a dump that was used by Ft Lewis and McChord a long azz time ago? god knows whats in that dirt... and honestly, im not dealing with another 2+ months of this sh!t, it ends, and its ending NOW...

he also had a bag of Lime up there, and i was thinking, what the hell would he have that for? well, i looked up "how to cook meth" on the "how stuff works" site, and sure as sh!t, you use a lime solution to neutralize the acid after cooking...

this dude is your picture perfect tweaker, about 5'6 125 pounds, and just skittish as all hell... last night during our little talk, i got rather loud with him, was in his face and towering over his little ass with my super tall 5'9 inch body... he damn near pissed himself, and was shaking quite badly, but he kept walking away from me, and i kept advancing.. it was probably stupid of me to go in there last night when it was pitch black out, but im not afraid of sh!t, and i sure as hell am not putting up with being robbed any longer...

before i left the house, i had my gun in my waistband, and was making sure that it was seen and in the open, as to not violate the carry laws in Wa state, clip in my left hand, gun on my right side as its legal to carry like that.. but not being an idiot, i researched the law before i left last night, it said everything i was doing was cool, except that the gun needed to be in an exposed holster, well i dont have one for that gun, and im not stupid, so the gun stayed here.... which honestly, im glad about, as i was furious last night and likely would have done something stupid... he was lying to me, and getting caught in the lies then trying to back track and fvcked himself up even more, which i gave him more crap about... i almost just beat the piss out of him, but something was telling me to not touch him, so i just used size and intimidation... but it didnt work, as they came back...

so, with the other thoughts i had about the bean bags and crap, and not being able to use them as it would be considered deadly force, i had another idea... BLANKS... Fiocchi makes a blank that has no wad, and is extremely loud from what ive read, with a big flash... im outside city limits, so discharging a firearm shouldnt apply, i will have to research that more tho however... if its ok, 4 or 5 of them pointed up into the woods when they are back there may do the trick to give them the idea that we arent fvckin around down here... then again, they are tweakers, so it may do nothing at all... ive located blanks in Tacoma, but dont feel like going there right now, so theres another shop im gonna hit here in a little bit to see if they carry them....

the giant trailer park down the road and directly across from his trail has also been hit by thefts, mostly gas being siphoned, and metal things being taken...

to me the site up there looks as if he has his tent aka "house" and hes building a shed of sorts to cook meth in, well that tent, was blanketed by a can of CS Gas/Pepper spray, so tonight, might not be very comfortable for him....shouldnt have stolen from us, and these type things wouldnt have happned...

he also stated last night that he was 42 years old, not that it makes a difference but whatever... i asked him for his ID, and his response was "you arent the cops, fvck you", which is another reason it was wise for me to have left the gun at home, because one in the dirt wouldnt have been a problem at that point in the converstation, because (insert second part of sig line here).... but, im smarter than that, so it is what it is...

last night there was 4 of us, today, there was 8, if he presses me again, i will be up there with 50 of my closest friends, and ones that arent very nice at all, and it will be game over... period...

this little prick is gonna learn, wether it be by me, or the judicial system, or whatever... hes also lucky that my dog died, because he would have came, and i would have let him loose, and not given 2 sh!ts about it....
Posted by: GutZ

Re: found em... - 09/01/12 08:22 PM

bring a truck, your 50 friends, and haul all of that [Bleeeeep!] to the dump. What's he gonna do? Call the po-lice?

Re: found em... - 09/01/12 09:15 PM

Boo Boo needs some attention....

Can you say Mama, Boo Boo?

rolleyes

Re: found em... - 09/01/12 09:34 PM

i live near a dump dimwit... theres also a dump down Meridian just down the road that is still in service... are you from a place that doesnt accumulate garbage? doubt it... and Pierce County is world renowned for its tweaker population, i didnt choose to make it that way...

found some blanks, they are Kent Pro Trial for training purposes in bird dogs... a duck hunting forum said they are extremely loud and have been suspected to cause early deafness in dogs when used... i dont know if thats true or not, but the louder the better... likely wont sound like a full load 12 guage, but the bang should be sufficent... and just in case, i will be ordering some ALS Bore Thunder rounds....

like these..

they also had buckshot sized rubber ball shot, which i wisely left on the shelf from the previous responses i have gotten regarding the use of bean bags...

Re: found em... - 09/01/12 10:00 PM

RedHook, you might want to consider not starting something you can't back up. Suppose the tweakers are waiting for you? You touch off your flash-bang and get two or three shotguns firing in response. Not only do you lose, but you lose in court as well.

My 2

Re: found em... - 09/01/12 10:24 PM

Redhook.......

Just remember.........no matter what you are using for "ammo" in that shotgun to make your noise, you are still discharging a firearm.........PERIOD.

In the end with your approach, you stand as good of a chance of going to jail as they do.

You truly have the most exciting and drama filled life of anyone I have ever "known".

Do yourself a favor and turn it over to the police or sheriff.

They can investigate it as a public nuisance.

Good luck with the tweakers.

Re: found em... - 09/01/12 11:38 PM

im not talking about going back there with a shotgun and shooting blanks at them... im talking about if we see them in the middle of the night stealing sh!t, pop one off in the air... no projectiles, noone gets hurt, just a hey, think again.. as far as backing it up Slab, i am on private property, therefore, i can conceal a loaded pistol legally wink where the dope shack is, is someone elses property, so i cant carry legally cuz i dont have a CPL.....

i kept my cool last night, i could have beat that peice of sh!t into the ground no problem... but, he could have sued me for assault, so i didnt... swing on me however, have fun with that one...

and your right Randy, pretty soon im going to have to start charging you guys to read this content lol...;)

i have to meet with the owner of the other property tommorow, he will be getting the pictures and his lawyers will be contacting the trust owners to get the police involved...

fvckin shame they can raid your house under "suspicion" of something, but they wont walk up in the woods after mutliple calls to them about thefts... maybe these pictures are the key, maybe not... who knows...

all i know, is its ending now... you come on this property, you get fvcked up, plain as that...i have 12 witnesses to what happened the night before last, and last night, they know they have been warned...

oh, and heres another kicker....

they were just up back there about an hour and a half ago... they were at the top of the hill, and the guys had to go from the bottom, they couldnt catch them... i wasnt here so i missed out.. too bad...

the younger kids went to the camp again, and they werent there.. im beggining to wonder if they are using the woods/canopy to move dope...cook in the woods, move it to a house... down the road ive seen police activity on several occasions, and its a dead end road, always the same area.. DEA was there, as well as the FBI and PC Sheriffs before...ive used Google Earth and can kinda get a view of the area, and its a tweaker heaven... i think this dude is building a cook shack of sorts, but that sh!t aint happening on my watch.... ill find the GE pics and post them...
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 12:53 AM

knife hits will make it last longer

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 01:56 AM

got the property owners names, phone numbers, and addys, so either by phone or mail we will get this OKd hopefully for the cops to enter, if my pics arent enough, we will see tommorow about that...

just gotta make it through tonight... noooo problemo...

also, with the GE maps, i can pinpoint where certian things are for the police, hell, maybe they will even give me a job!! HA!...
Posted by: On The Swing

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 02:38 AM

Originally Posted By: redhook
i am on private property, therefore, i can conceal a loaded pistol legally wink where the dope shack is, is someone elses property, so i cant carry legally cuz i cant have a CPL.....

fixed it for you there hook...

came by the other day to try to help the situation and your woman scared me off.... [img:center][/img]
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 02:51 AM

Please be safe, and smart, about how you deal with this situation. If you go armed, then go fully armed. Please don't play with blanks. You may very well end up in a defensive situation,and that is no time to have a pistol, or shotgun, with blanks as the first few rounds the mag or tube. You are either prepared to take someone's life, or you leave it at home. Black and white. Period.

Trail cams and photos to document activity, call the SO if it is county, it is their job to kick them out.

You've done an excellent job of documenting the small grow op. Whatever you do if you should go back there again, let someone else know exactly where you will be, when to expect you back, and what to do if you do not show up.

Sorry that you have to deal with that crap.
Posted by: RB3

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 04:14 AM

Also you may want to be wiery of firearms near a meth cook house. Lots of things will go boom more than once and then release vapors that aren't very healthy for ya.

Give it to the cops to handle. This stuff used to happen all the time on some of the shoot houses out on Ft. Lewis. Someone needs to invent a tweeker sized cockroach trap..
Posted by: Robert Allen3

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 12:03 PM

Why not just show your photos to the local sheriff and let him deal with it???

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 12:26 PM

Redhook .......you have to stop watching those Rambo movies.

I will tell you one more time.....turn it over to the police/sheriff.

They WILL deal with it.
Posted by: Todd

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 01:54 PM

If you're determined to make the biggest mistake of your life and doing this by yourself rather than passing it onto the cops, don't compound the mistake by going in with fake guns and movie props.

Besides being stupid, you might be dead, too.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: JTD

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 03:37 PM

Redhook should start a reality TV program. It may only survive an episode or two, but I'd watch it.

Once.

smile

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 04:07 PM

Show title

Man vs Self

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: JTD

Redhook should start a reality TV program. It may only survive an episode or two, but I'd watch it.

Once.

smile

yes! it would be a great show to line up after superfisky's possible fiasco...i would hope that both go for 2-3 seasons so that my children could enjoy them in syndication 20 years from now!

JFC

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 04:25 PM

ummmm i dont know KK, uhhh, maybe its the area? maybe i have too many friends, too many pets near the same age? whats your point?

i talked with the other guy down the road, a detective is coming on Tuesday, the dude is rather wierd however... he was talkin about setting the place on fire with gas, well i told him you wouldnt want to get busted for Arson, his response "you cant trace gas"... ok....

im not going back there again at all, i left my message, he should have gotten the picture, i will stand my ground on my own property, my family will not be threatened...i sat outside last night till after 4am, around 2am i heard 6 large crashes moving away and into the brush, then around 3:30 we could see little blips of LED light in the woods about 300 yards away or so... the moon last night didnt help us with cover thats for sure, im almost certian that whoever was back there saw us.... we were in the back yard tho...

one of my neighbors didnt have much faith in what i could accomplish till a little bit ago... hes sick tho, so i guess thats his excuse, heres what i was thinking:

the property is 37+ acres, and heavily wooded, in an area with alot of homes, including new homes being built... people dont just go buy that kind of acerage just to say hey i own this, they do it for a reason, and that reason is usually development purposes... so my first thought, is that the person that owns it has to be in Real Estate... well using the public GIS site, i found the owner, and the name of the trust... my neighbor then tells me " theres like 12 of them that live in Gig Harbor", basically saying i didnt find anything... i then spent 3 more minutes and found a person by that name that owns a Mortage Inc company, that company specializes in "mobile homes and communities" which made sense as the large one is across the street, which is also the exact same amount of acerage... they layout is nearly identical as well... anyways, i scrounge some more, find there is a dude by that name, who is 72 years old in GH that has a few addresses, and low and behold, one of his addresses is the PO Box that the trust that owns that land is registered to... so its him... i also have his number and will be contacting him as well to get him involved to give the police permission to go back there anytime they please, because when this dude is removed, i highly doubt that it will stay empty...

also, the trust is from a college in Spirit lake... a college for Cosmetology... weird...

anyways, i dont really feel like waiting till Tuesday, so im gonna call the Game Warden i know down here and see if he can help me speed this up, and he may be involved as well as this dude has to eat somehow, and could be illegally poaching up there as well... there used to be a few deer around here, they arent here anymore...

i kinda enjoy things like this, searching, researching, ect, but honestly, its quite stressfull, and probably not healthy, so i find myself sometimes telling myself to just calm down... i know i will never get my things back, but i can atleast prevent it from continuing, which is what im going to do...

just before dark we heard him yelling, he got my message... his words were "bring it on mf'er" and some other things i couldnt quite make out...id be pissed too if my main transport and way of hauling the stolen metal and other things away from peoples houses had a Gerber Gator slice through both of your tires, rendering them useless...have fun walkin...

i really wanted to go fishing today too, but i didnt sleep at all last night, and my damn calf cramped up this morning and still hurts from all the hiking and crap ive been doing the last 3 days... this dude probably thought he was slick, and could just keep doing that, untill he stole from a guy that grew up in the woods, and spends most of his time there...

the only people that have helped me, are the neighbors that have been getting gas stolen, the one with cancer, and his nephew and son... everyone else is sitting there with their thumb up their a$$ not doing anything... pussies..

anyways, im gonna call the warden, more to come...

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 05:09 PM

JFC

it just keeps on getting better....

seriously though, how do you have so many friends? passin out your number during your "informational" days at the puke?

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 06:33 PM

i have friends because people like me... mind your business, or be a productive part of the conversation... as you can see, i dont just sit on my a$$ complaining, i actually DO something... im just talkin with other people that may or may not have dealt with the same crap...

anyways, back to the more..

talked to my WDFW Sgt friend, and he gave me some information as to what i can do about this, he is also restricted by the same laws that regular LE are... appearently, with this being private property, like i said, they cannot enter it without the owners permission, and the pictures i took even with it being "probable cause" they still cant just march back there...its in violation with one of the amendments of the Constitution... they can however, use them to start survielance of the area on public property, and or contact the owner of the property, and let him know he needs to give permission to the officers to access the property and remove people that arent supposed to be there... the number i have for the owner is getting no answer, and my friend had said to mail them a letter if i cant get contact and let him know what is going on on the property and to inform the PC Sheriffs ect... when i had said that i thought that they were cooking in the woods, and running it to the house through the woods that ive seen activity at possibly, both him and a dispacher that i talked to said thats a very high possibility...

i have to be carefull about how i go about this tho, from his little camp, you can see right down into the driveways of my house and the neighbors, through the woods... if i have the cops show up here, he will be able to see it, so i would rather have a meeting at the station down the street... the tweaker doesnt know what i look like most likely, even with me almost beating his a$$ as it was pitch black out when i confronted him, and he was blinded by a 10 million candlepower spot light...

so after talking with the dispacher and guy i know, i decided to go to the construction sites of where said tweaker "was given" fresh new 2X4s, 16 foot+ 4X6s, plywood, pallets (that are expensive, and some companys charge deposits on), and other crap... well noone was there... obviously, its the weekend, figured i would luck out but nadda... but on the way in, low and behold theres another garage sale!!!!!!!!!! so i figured what the hell, i can ask them if they have been getting robbed, or seeing anything, ect... well he hasnt, but has heard of stuff... so im lookin and hes got all this military stuff, bags, suits, vests, BDUs goggles, ect... so i asked him "i take it you weren in the military"... he is still in the military, US Army... i then asked what he did, and he kinda smiled and said "MP", and i said oh a cop, yep lol....

now to the interesting part.. i figured with him being a cop, he could tell me the local/state/federal firearms laws about discharging a firearm, even with blanks....

i know for one BD you have said it, Dog as well, SLab, and a few others... but BD, you were dead on...

he said even with blanks you are still discharging a firearm, my response was "but we are outside city limits", his was "Pierce County has their own limits, and you would need to research them before doing anything".. we also talked about the bean bags, and it would be use of deadly force just as said by others... rubber shot as well... which ive already scratched and wasnt planning on using, but, it was good to be told by a cop right to my face for 100% assurance...

i just wanted to say thanks to those that have helped keep my cool, honestly, without talkin about this and getting the information from you, id probably be in jail... its that distressing and frustrating... so again, thanks....

looks like i will have to wait till Tuesday to give all this stuff to the detective... hopefully its enough to get it dealt with immeadiately, im really getting fed up with it....

so now im back to just staying here, and protecting my property... in the mean time, im going to map the Google Earth view out for the police to show the locations of the camp, and grow, and other crap, as i have it pretty much imbedded in my head after being up there...

anyways, more to come obviously...

oh yeah OTS, i can get a CPL no problem, go ahead and run my name and see my vast criminal record... ive got everything from not paying Les Schwab cuz they pissed me off, to having a roach... im one bad bad dude that should be executed... smh...

on my way to the drawing board, you guys have a nice sunny Sunday...
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 07:01 PM

... so im lookin and hes got all this military stuff, bags, suits, vests, BDUs goggles, ect...

Might want to grab some of that stuff.
He'd prolly give you a deal knowing that you're protecting the neighborhood with it.

Quote:
now to the interesting part.. i figured with him being a cop, he could tell me the local/state/federal firearms laws about discharging a firearm, even with blanks....

i know for one BD you have said it, Dog as well, SLab, and a few others... but BD, you were dead on...

he said even with blanks you are still discharging a firearm, my response was "but we are outside city limits", his was "Pierce County has their own limits, and you would need to research them before doing anything".. we also talked about the bean bags, and it would be use of deadly force just as said by others... rubber shot as well... which ive already scratched and wasnt planning on using, but, it was good to be told by a cop right to my face for 100% assurance...

What about spudguns ?
Hit the tweeker with that 10 million candle power spotlight and then hammer 'im with spuds.

You could also deploy the Noriega Method....
Spotlights and Van Halen's "Panama" on loudspeakers.
When they come out, dazed and confused, open up with the spudguns.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 07:11 PM

Originally Posted By: RB3
Show title

Man vs Self

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!!

rofl rofl
Posted by: Somethingsmellsf

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 07:38 PM

Lotta love on this thread....

NOT!!!!!

Fishy
Posted by: stonefish

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 08:03 PM

I called Comcast and cancelled my cable. Why pay for the Comedy Channel when I can get better free content here from RH?

I predict jfc part 3 will be coming to this thread very soon. wink
Posted by: Illahee

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Methbusters....
Starring Redhook

If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
METHBUSTERS

If there's something weird
and it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
METHBUSTERS
Posted by: CrailTap

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 08:21 PM

Found Redhook's future daughter.

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By: stonefish
I called Comcast and cancelled my cable. Why pay for the Comedy Channel when I can get better free content here from RH?

rofl rofl

i wish that the "old MP" was on the board as well..would love to hear his rendition of the talk with redhook..wonder if he would go into detail like; his shifty eyes, shuffling of feet, repeated scratching of neck and shoulders, studdering and what have you...

just figured with 50 of your closest friends together you might just bum rush the bum camp, thats how normal people out in the sticks handle it...of course they usually arent affiliated with the bums in the camp though

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 08:26 PM

its only a joke till it happens to you... so laugh while you have the chance i suppose...

heres a JFC for you, the neighbors (Army guy with cancer) wifes family are Angels, and im not talkin about an innocent little winged creature with a halo.... her father (killed), brother, dead brother, uncle, are all Angels... she showed me the patches and sh!t, pretty crazy, i didnt think they were allowed to keep them, but i dont know her whole life story so... looks like tweaker buddy might have stolen from the wrong folks.... all this crap is making her sick, physically... if i was him, i would be praying the cops get this stuff before she explodes...

got some more CS Gas/Pepper cans, which the MP that i talked to at that sale said was "really nasty stuff"...i think ill take his word for it...

anyone wanna be a guinea pig?

probably gonna be another long night again, is what it is.. my stuff aint getting jacked anymore thats for sure...

OTS you are a fvckin dunce that now is just trolling this board... keep that hole in your face shut, ive already proven you are a liar and an idiot, if you piss me off i will go further into detail... mind your own business, or be productive... i havent touched that crap in my life, so once again you are spewing garbage that you dont know what the hell you are talking about all over .... retard...
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: salmosalar
Is it posible to nominate someone for a Darwin

I'll second that nomination.

Is there a call to question and/or any other discussion before we vote?

Hey Dogfish, you might want to break out the back-ho and start making the ditch a little bigger now......

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 11:40 PM

come on man, im dealing with BS.. have a little compation jjjeeezuzzss lol...

its all good, i thought you guys might want a little extra read or something... it is entertaining isnt it? i mean you get 1st hand reports and sh!t... for free, with visuals... its like a Dr Seuss book but better...

maybe this will help people think about locking their sh!t up better, on the boards, boats have been stolen, motors, gear, ect...

THINK, it CAN happen to you....

dont live in fear because of this, live in reality...

i have a couple more pics of down by the road in the entrance, i forgot to add them...

heres a few more...

note that nice fresh sheet of MDF... im real sure a construction company would just give that away... i might have a couple more photos, too lazy right now to check im tired...
Posted by: Driftin'

Re: found em... - 09/02/12 11:40 PM

the only living
Darwin Award winner.....

Parker,
Time to change RH's avatar?

Dare ya..... wink

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 12:50 AM

In the next episode of Man vs Self, redhook will storm a camp full of tweakers armed with a cap gun and rubber knife!

Tune in Monday night at 9!

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 01:20 AM

The "MP" hopefully isn't selilng military grade CS. That is called illegal and stealing from the military is slightly frowned upon. CS is uncomfortable but in an open area with environmental influence its affects can be severly reduced. You are better off finding some BB claymores and planting them. Remember it says "This way towards Enemy" . Enemy is the bad people.

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 02:05 AM

RB, he was selling older BDU's in regular camo, a set in digital, a couple bags, and pouches and holsters and such...i ended up bying a few pouches for the web belt but can use other places, a vest for carrying the grenades from the 270 or whatever launcher for the M-4 it will look nice with my Paca bulletproof vest wink.... i also got a brand new mag holster for the A-4 and other military style rifles that goes on the butt... he was a cool a$$ dude, seriously... the big a$$ black duffle bag i got is cool tho... i like that one...

the CS Gas is military grade in the SABRE spray cans, its mixed with Police Grade pepper spray and UV dye... im sure it feels refreshing like a bottle of Irish Spring....

oh, the sprays were purchased at Sportmans Warehouse, not him...
Posted by: CedarR

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 02:25 AM

redhook, you do provide some entertainment on a slow news day. There's little laughable about what you and your neighbors are going through, though. It's obvious you hate thieves, and hate being held hostage by them. Not surprising you're having all these fantasies about what you're going to do to them when you catch them. Some board members have given you good advice. Getting those pictures and informing/involving your neighbors is a good first step. Now, get those pictures and as many neighbors as possible to a meeting with the sheriff. In some areas, property can be seized if illegal drug activity continues after the owner is informed of it. Environmental agencies might get involved if they believe a site is being contaminated by meth production. Hope you win your battle against these thieving bastages.

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 03:40 AM

Okay thats cool then. You should set up snares. I've seen Bear Grylls do it to rabbits. They aren't much different that tweekers.

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 03:56 AM

PS. You should've told him that you can't spell Wimp without the MP smile

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 10:01 AM

What about a cavalry assault ?
An old Jeep, all that crowd control gear and mebbe a Zoro outfit.

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 10:17 AM

I can hear the stories to the grandkids now......"Back in 2012 when me and ol' Sgt. Bragg of the famous African Campaign planned an assault on the former Mount Tweaker, now renamed RedHook Mount ............"

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 02:20 PM

If the police can't respond, watch the first two season of McGyver and The A-Team. There in lies all the answers and plans to any issues,problems, or events you may encounter. But I ain't getting on no damn plane.

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 02:42 PM

some of your guys comments are flat out hillarious...i have zero problem with that either, but in actuality, its not funny at all... its annoying, frustrating, and just flat out ridiculous... i wouldnt wish any of this crap on anyone... hopefully tommorow this detective gets this dealt with before they start punching locks out on the cars around here...

when i was told that it was a violation of the Constitution to enter the property, even with probable cause, i had said to my friend and the dispacher "well someone should re write that part then", they both got a laugh out of it, and, kinda agreed... it wont happen tho, it will never happen... if they catch them in the act of doing something, then there is nothing the property owner can do i guess... but i doubt hes just going to come out of the woods with a big bag of fresh cooked dope...

he might just be getting started, i dont know, im not a meth cook... but it looks like hes building a shack to cook in to me, that nice MDF would make a great smooth counter top for doing your sh!t on one would think...

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 03:23 PM

Get a game cam...

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 03:34 PM

Enemy positions and strength need to be verified.
I recommend aerial surveillance prior to the assault.

Maybe the neighbors would chip in for an RC helo and a camera ?
Might be able to rig it to drop skunk juice on them.

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 04:30 PM

i thought about a game cam, but dont those emit light from the LEDs prior to taking the picture? ive never used one...

funny you mentioned that DD, my buddy has 3 high end electric Heli's, that would be fun, but impossible...

his tent and that shack are under the tree canopy, you cannot see through it, even when you are under it you cant really see the sky ... theres tiny little openings, but nothing of any real visual value...probably around a week or so ago, there was a Huey in here at around 10 or so, it did 4 HARD circles, then shot off towards where he was at and then away... when it was turning i could see through the 2 doors and someone was in the area of where a door gunner would stand... i figured it was Ft Lewis but, at 10pm in the dark? it was almost as if they were looking for something, and someone had suggested that they may have been doing surveilance with heat imaging or something, so that could have made it a Police chopper, not sure, but it was weird to watch it happen right above .... it was probably 50 feet off the top of the trees, so it would put it at around 100-200 feet high, and was extremely loud... gotta love the thump of the Hueys...

me and Katie were sitting in my bedroom last night at around 11 watching some music videos, and all of a sudden, i started coughing and my nose started running, then she started coughing as well... turns out that the neighbors sprayed some of that sh!t i told them to get and the fan in my window brought it into the room... so that guy was right, its pretty nasty stuff, i would hate to be hit in the face with it...

its really woody up there, i had thought about getting the cheap 4 pack of window alarms with the magnets, and using 40 pound braid and setting trip wires up there to set the alarms off, they are 110 decibles and obnoxious as all hell... but im not even sure i want to put any more time or money into this, im tired of all of it, i just want it to end... i could always take the 200 pound stuff and tie a bunch of old hooks on it and set little trip/neck wires like that, probably wouldnt feel too good running into a bunch of 2/0 hooks in the middle of the night...

anyways, i think i may hit the river with a few friends later, i gotta do something to de stress myself, it really isnt that much fun anymore like it was the first couple days....

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 04:58 PM

Tweekers are ESA listed so make sure you debarb and no bait.

Its not that bad being sprayed,but everyone reacts different. It isn't pleasurable though.
Posted by: snit

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 04:59 PM

I gotta say............that I have nothing to say...........speechless........wow..........

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 05:05 PM

200 lb braid and old hooks. Sounds like you plan to do some tweaker flossing.

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 05:08 PM

You should set up snares. I've seen Bear Grylls do it to rabbits. They aren't much different than tweekers.

rofl rofl

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 05:39 PM

my girlfriend just ran up to the store, and low and behold heres little tweaker guy, ON ANOTHER BIKE... im sure he went and paid cash for it tho, since his other one has big a$$ slices through both sides of the tires...

tommorow cant come soon enough...

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 11:16 PM

RH.....Many have been kind to you here.....now listen up. You are being an idiot! Quit with the posting of your vigilantism or YOU are going to wind up in jail. Knock it off!

(Chuck?....enter stage left)

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 11:23 PM

Chuck is eating dinner..I am his understudy for now..

J......

F......

C......

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 11:25 PM

LOL.....perfect....well done!

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 11:35 PM

Slab i think your misunderstanding... im not going back on that property as of now to do anything to him, but there is no law that says i cannot place things on OUR property.. its private, theres no reason to be back there, i could have hooks dangling from trees for ornaments and im not violating any law if someone gets injured back where they shouldnt have been...i was thinking the wires could be about 10 or so feet from the exit trails, they would run into them, and either pull the alarm off after hitting it, or run into some nasty a$$ old hooks and get cut up... i dont have much old hooks tho so i scratched that idea, the alarms are still an option depending on what i hear from the detective tommorow and how they are going to pursue this...

again, there is a reason ive never been arrested, nor to any sort of jail facility whatsoever...

OTS dont you have some fisherman to be yelling at?

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 11:39 PM

You are wrong as rain, RH. You are liable......if someone steps in a trap, gets tangled in a pile of barbed wire, or bit by your dog.....you are liable....sign or no sign. Keep on the path you are on...you are headed for trouble....I won't say it again....you've been warned, buddy.

Re: found em... - 09/03/12 11:55 PM

Redhook..i am yelling at a fishermen, its YOU!

seriously dude, with all of our rants at eachother put aside...you really should listen up and censor what you write sometimes, the bean bag idea was bad, the blank idea was bad, and now the hook mention?? I understand that you are going through some sh!t..and that sucks, i feel sorry, i really do, but dont go making the situation worse for yourself by thinking that these are good ideas..and certainly dont take it a step further by posting even the simple thought about it...it proves intent, and even tweekers can get a lawyer for things like what your describing on YOUR property..

as said b4, with all the "ribbing" put aside, pay attention, because honestly, none of us want to see anything bad happen to you..

pretty sure we can all agree on that..even the likes of poonis, and KK..

Re: found em... - 09/04/12 01:05 PM

Redhook, if you think setting booby traps on your own property is not against the law, and won't get you in jail, think again...and again. If I were you I wouldn't rely on your reading/interpretation of the law for how you're planning your schemes in this situation.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Twitch

Re: found em... - 09/04/12 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
Redhook, if you think setting booby traps on your own property is not against the law, and won't get you in jail, think again...and again. If I were you I wouldn't rely on your reading/interpretation of the law for how you're planning your schemes in this situation.

Fish on...

Todd

Case in point:
Quote:
In 1997, Larry Harris of Illinois broke into a bar owned by Jessie Ingram. Ingram, the victim of several break-ins, had recently set a trap around his windows to deter potential burglars. Harris, 37, who was under the influence of both alcohol and drugs, must have missed the warning sign prominently displayed in the window. He set off the trap as he entered the window, electrocuting himself. The police refused to file murder charges. Harris's family saw it differently, however, and filed a civil suit against Ingram. A jury originally awarded the Harris family $150,000. Later, the award was reduced to $75,000 when it was decided Harris should share at least half of the blame.
Posted by: Coho

Re: found em... - 09/04/12 02:47 PM

just read this--Phukking wow

curious why you would spend all this time and attention to posting here when you could submit what you have to authorities or Drug Task Force-not all of us have the time you do dude.

Re: found em... - 09/04/12 03:54 PM

obviously you didnt read it very well then, because i already said pages ago that i had to wait till today to talk to an officer... you cant just call 911 on something like that as its a non-emergency...

so im waiting for a Narcotics cop to call me back...

also, the other crap was just thoughts, if i were actually going to do it i would have done it by now...

and as far as being sued, that piece of sh!t can go ahead and try... i dont know how many times i told you guys who my GFs family is, and shes backing me 10000% as she lives here as well... and it wouldnt cost me or us a damn cent.... so he can bring it if thats what he wants...
Posted by: SundayMoney

Re: found em... - 09/04/12 04:22 PM

If I were that tweaker,I'd be running for my life. As recent history has shown,knowing Redhook is bad for your health.

A dog,a cat,a possum,and a brother's wife's dad can attest to that.

Re: found em... - 09/04/12 04:55 PM

Airborne Assault

Re: found em... - 09/04/12 05:17 PM

i told you guys who my GFs family is

Re: found em... - 09/04/12 05:17 PM

obviously I wasnt paying attention early enough? who is the Gf's family and what do they have to do with this? Are they lawyers, rich, both? What gives with (for once) not going into great deal about you "connections"...

I wonder how'd they feel about such a trusted member of the community waving around their name/image/whatever like a "CHARGE" flag...related to or not!

but thats just my .02

Re: found em... - 09/04/12 06:34 PM

my neighbors are wierd and so is the dude at the other place... they had talked to the property owner, and were trying to get him to come out here tommorow to go back in there to see the evidence... ummm, i have pictures, thats the evidence... plus the dude is 72 years old, and even these younger guys cant even hike around in the crap back there as they are semi old themselves... the other guy kept saying "he wants to come out here" blah blah blah... so i called him, a geniunely nice guy, and i told him it was pretty ruff back there, that on some of the elevation changes its so steep that the tweaker has ropes strung up for repeling down because you would kill yourself likely without them... oh heres the kicker, the property owner, whome is 72 years old, had one of his legs amputated last year...

YEAH< LETS GO HIKING .... i told him all he needs to do is give permission to the PC Sheriffs to enter his property and he wouldnt even need to be here, and that i would email the photos i have to him so he could see what was up there without having to go up there......

hopefully this cop hurrys up and calls, i would like to go fishing....

Re: found em... - 09/04/12 06:43 PM

If the A-Team is busy...try these guys...I think it's actually Slabby and RvW, but they look pretty tough.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Krijack

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 04:03 PM

If you really want to get rid of the tweakers, here is what I would do. First I would call code enforcement for Pierce county and report illegal dumping. Then I would take a walk down by the tweakers site. I would then call the fire department, report that you think you wanered into a drug site and feel a little sick.

This should take care of it quicker than any cop ever could.
Posted by: Waterboy

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 04:17 PM

Are we going to hear who your girlfriends family is now or is that a whole another thread?

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Waterboy
Are we going to hear who your girlfriends family is now or is that a whole another thread?

just ask him..apparently I did, because he sent me a PM explaining it..even a link to a wiki page with the family member info. neat, head scratching stuff...
out of respect I wont link, he can do that for himself.

Krijack, I think that is one of the best ideas that has been said.

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Waterboy

Really, who cares?
Posted by: Us and Them

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 05:45 PM

Does her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard?
Posted by: big moby

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 05:46 PM

so the night before last, the tweakers were back, last night at 11pm, me and a couple younger neighbors and an older one went back up in the woods on the trail that we saw him hauling wood up yesterday... we were all walking in the dark, and i told the others to keep behind me... we come around the corner, and sure as sh!t, one of them is walking dead towards me... so i kicked the light on, told him to stop, and we had a nice chat... if you want to call it that...

i told him that if he comes back into here, that he will be leaving his guts on the floor....

appearently, they didnt listen, because they were back again last night at around 2:30 when i was sleeping, the other neighbors chased them through the woods.... so we saw the van that has been picking people up in here in the middle of the night, it left, so about 8 of us went back there... the 3 women were chillin around, and me and 2 other guys went up and explored more... find stuff we did, possible dope cooking operation, and camp for sure... heres the pics of this adventure, part 2 will likely come later...

i got these shipping labels off of the lumber he said that the construction company up the street "gave" to him, i will talk to them soon, i will also be contacting the company that shipped it, to find out who they shipped it to, then who picked it up if its not the company up the road..

now this is private property up there, it is owned by a trust out of Gig Harbor, the land was an old dump for Ft Lewis and McChord way back in the day, and the conditions are that nothing can be built on it for 100 years, theres still aways from that mark, but, being private property, the police cannot enter it unless the owners of the property call them... or, if there is pictures showing illegal activity, stolen tools and wood is one, plus the propane tanks and refrigerant cans we saw, and this... when i saw this, i knew what it was for...

now, a bucket with holes drilled in it is usually used for 1 thing, growing something, its for drainage... my first thought, he was growing dope as well, so i went around the bush, and walah...

they will know we were there, as we left them a nice little message, and now, i think i have enough evidence to forward to the police and end this sh!t once and for all... only time will tell...

Ok, let's think this through. Are we sure this isn't a bunch of pics of Redhook's Tomato garden?

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 05:59 PM

Saladtosser your Dylan lyric is wrong along with every thing else you post
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 06:56 PM

Let's not ruin a great and insightful thread with baseball tangents. Staying on topic, at least for this thread, could be life changing. grin

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 06:59 PM

I get that Saladtosser I have an 18 yo daughter and she is into cover lyrics from the greats of the 60's and 70's too. She also likes to post album art and lyrics. You two have a lot in common .

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 07:13 PM

Auto correct did it mommy saladtosser

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 07:26 PM

Redhook needs one of these-

they have been trapping men for years.

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 08:20 PM

Update...
Airborne assault did not work as planned.

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 10:29 PM

its not a space ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' '' ' ' '' ' ' '' ' ' '' ' see? it ' s that ' s ... its a stupid symbol instead of the regular ' ' ' ' '' ' ' computer apostrophe... its like talking with a lisp i think, yeah im gonna go with that...

havent gotten 1 call, and thats rather upsetting... same sh!t, same sh!ty outcome that never gets addresed...

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 10:32 PM

havent gotten 1 call, and thats rather upsetting... same sh!t, same sh!ty outcome that never gets addresed...

Fuk it. Time to go in with guns blazin'

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 10:36 PM

Originally Posted By: SundayMoney

Worked in blazing saddles

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 10:54 PM

I ''''''''' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'm speechless.

rofl

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 11:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster

Don't fuk around..borrow one of these from Dan. thumbs

LOL.......PERFECT!!

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 11:22 PM

Minor change......

Re: found em... - 09/05/12 11:45 PM

I think the Blazing Saddles idea is proper...

Fish on...

Todd

Re: found em... - 09/06/12 01:48 AM

C f j

Re: found em... - 09/06/12 08:36 AM

Make sure to video tape it and get it online before your arrested so we can see the whole thing.

Fishy

Re: found em... - 09/06/12 12:17 PM

Brought to you by

Re: found em... - 09/06/12 12:22 PM

and...

Re: found em... - 09/06/12 12:37 PM

and...

Re: found em... - 09/06/12 01:36 PM

and...

see your local ACME dealer....

Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: found em... - 09/06/12 06:59 PM

Yeah, with blanks and beanbags though! rofl

Just when you think you'd be one clown down with Patches gone, a new clown takes his place. Good job Mr. Hook. thumbs

Re: found em... - 09/06/12 07:01 PM

and...

Re: found em... - 09/06/12 07:07 PM

Bring this guy.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: found em... - 09/06/12 07:27 PM

You guys can have the possums. I'll take this cat.

Re: found em... - 09/06/12 08:19 PM

I saw this on River Road just down from the green bridge today...

rofl

Re: found em... - 09/06/12 08:21 PM

^Too good.

rofl

Re: found em... - 09/06/12 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis
Redhook´s cat didn´t die, it was just lost.

Yep, it stole his sanity, IQ, secret egg-cure recipe and hatchet(lucky for tweekers).. hung it around its neck and got the f@ck outta here!!

I dont blame the little guy either, with all the hooks strung up on the property, owner firing guns everywhere stoned off his ass on god knows what..I'd be looking for greener pastures as well, just too bad he doesnt get all of those fish scraps anymore frown

maybe he ran to offdahook's, or his other alter-ego eggheadwarrior's house to find asylum.
Posted by: ColeyG

Re: found em... - 09/07/12 12:43 AM

i can get a CPL no problem, go ahead and run my name and see my vast criminal record

. ive got everything from...having a roach...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
...?

The Gun Control Act (GCA) makes it unlawful for certain categories of persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms. 18 USC 922(g).

These categories include any person:

-Under indictment or information in any court for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;
-convicted of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;
-who is a fugitive from justice;
-who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance;
-who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution;
-who is an illegal alien;
-who has been discharged from the military under dishonorable conditions;
-who has renounced his or her United States citizenship;
-who is subject to a court order restraining the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of the intimate partner; or
-who has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence (enacted by the Omnibus Consolidated Appropriations Act of 1997, Pub. L. No. 104-208, effective September 30, 1996). 18 USC 922(g) and (n).

In not knowing the other details of your glimmering record, your "roach" at least may not only cause you issues should you seek to obtain a CPL, it might get you in trouble should you be found to be in possession of a firearm, according to federal law anyhow.

Just another one of many things to be aware of in your very complicated situation.

Carry on

Re: found em... - 09/07/12 02:45 AM

A roach or even an pile of garbage can have life long ramifications.

Re: found em... - 09/07/12 03:43 AM

you crack me up Coley...welcome to the thread!

jfc

Re: found em... - 09/07/12 09:55 PM

2 good, 2 many!

Re: found em... - 09/07/12 10:29 PM

So was this a mid season cancellation or will the series go on?
Posted by: Ale

Re: found em... - 09/07/12 10:30 PM

So was this a mid season cancellation or will the series go on?

Looks like the show went over budget..

Seriously.. what's the deal..

Re: found em... - 09/07/12 11:39 PM

Direct TV and Dish decided not to pick up the second season of Man vs Self.
Their reasoning was they couldn't decide if it was a reality show, family drama, documentary, comedy or a mini series.

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 01:35 AM

+1

Stop limiting our fun to one hilarious post an hour, Mods!!!

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 01:41 AM

I agree.

Limiting Toff to one post per hour would be hilarious (although his blood would be on your hands), but poor Redhook.....

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 01:53 AM

heres your update...

i think it was Tuesday we came home with some eggs from a buddy and when we turned in i saw a car making a U turn, then he pulled up into my neighbors front yard area and kinda in the blackberry line.... he looked like a tweaker, ratty black hair, tan skin (dont matter), tye dye rainbow colored T shirt... then it clicked.... 2008-2010 gold Chevy Impala, black rims, as in standards, windows black as this board, and 3 antennas on the trunk....

but noones called...

and the property owner is "busy"..... he wants to come out but has a ton of meetings and crap i guess...

again, i get nothing, its like noone even cares...

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 02:04 AM

Who's noone?
Posted by: snit

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 02:42 AM

"we came home"....you driving now? or ride the bus?
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 03:12 AM

Peter Noone is no one; clever.

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 08:04 AM

Psy Ops ?
Herman's Hermits on the loudspeakers.
That should do it.

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 08:34 AM

Get Jesse. That guy makes heads roll

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 02:17 PM

South Sound 'Possum Band
Live on the Nasty

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 02:19 PM

What the Hell? Did you draw that DD?
awesome!

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 02:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Slab Happy
What the Hell? Did you draw that DD?
awesome!

Nah, stole it.
Seemed to fit.....

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 02:29 PM

smile like a glove

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 03:49 PM

im glad you guys are getting a laugh...

i spent 4+ hours in the ER with my girlfriend last night, and had sh!t i had to do today but now cant, im not very laughy if you cant tell...

carry on...

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 03:53 PM

The ER?

Do tell.

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 04:11 PM

im glad you guys are getting a laugh...

i spent 4+ hours in the ER with my girlfriend last night, and had sh!t i had to do today but now cant, im not very laughy if you cant tell...

carry on...

When was the LAST time you DID feel "laughy?"

The show plays on.

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 04:49 PM

I think its spelled laffy. Prompt care offers shorter wait times fyi

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
The ER?

Do tell.

Add the girlfriend to the list of knowing Redhook victims.

A dog,a cat,a possum,a brother's wife's dad,and now a girlfriend.

Dudes a curse.

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 06:58 PM

to those that think its funny, you can kiss my fvckin a$$..

we just had to go BACK to the ER, my girlfriend has periapical cellulitis, and is in ALOT of pain... her face is comletely swollen up, and since we dont have insurance, basically jack sh!t was done about it... all they did was give her some pennecillin and told her to come back in 4 days if its not any better... i didnt sleep at all last night because she was crying in pain... its NOT funny, and i dont appreciate the stupid fvckin comments, i wouldnt say anything funny about your situations if you were dealing with this crap... i guess that makes me more of a man than you tho, and im OK with that... jerks...

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 07:57 PM

If my girlfriend had periapical cellulitis I'd stick my finger in cider....

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 08:49 PM

her face is comletely swollen up, and since we dont have insurance, basically jack sh!t was done about it...

first off I feel sorry for the GF is this story IS true(but about as true as you fishing eggs), and I hope she gets better soon..given that 90% of cellulitis cases are cured with the top 5 common antibiotics, as long as your crack smoking ass doesn't keep touching her.. I would imagine she has a good shot, and god speed to her, she is gonna need all the help she can to keep on living with your dumb hillbilly flossing ass....unless she smartens up and goes the way of the cat...

secondly, since your GF is who she is, WHERE is this family of hers to help out financially?? Given the WIKI page you sent me and the research on my own there should be plenty of money in the family for an emergency such as this...have they cut her off because she dates you? what gives?

sounds like you need to stop posting your usual dumbfuk stuff and go out to find some solace fishing...heard on another board that EGGHEADWARRIOR and OFFDAHOOK are looking for someone to fish with...maybe you could boat ho with them on their plywood raft? you could "Huck Finn" it on the Puyallup and teach them how to freedrift eggs...

or you could just sit back and stfu, quit being such a fukin MOOK and crawl back under your rock till its time for you to come out to snag steelhead..but then again my normal TV has been quite boring lately and I like these previews for the next installment of MAN vs. SELF...so...carry on.

and BTW the correct way to type "tho" is "though"...just to keep the grammar gods happy..You'd figure that if you can spell out her "sickness" that you could at least spell that one correct.. but then again I'm not rushing around to spout lies on three different forums, just SUCH a busy man aren't we?

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 08:57 PM

so..apparently its the swelling has gotten worse since I was over last time??

[img:center][/img]

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 09:03 PM

first off, is ZERO of any of your business, the only reason i post sh!t like this is because some of you fvckin morons seem to know so much about me, i figured i would tune you in to the REAL SH!T that happens, not your bullsh!t assumptions... if your just going to talk sh!t about it, after being so nosey, i wont post it anymore, and you can go back to your boring a$$ lives...

secondly, when you go to the hospital, and they ask you if you have insurance or not, they BILL YOU LATER, which all of it we PAY FOR IN CASH in the end... so again, your full of sh!t...

third FVCK ODH, i dont associate with bobber flossers and snaggers of like likes of him, and likely you from what IVE heard... theres a few people around these boards that KNOW me personally, and have FISHED WITH ME personally, go ask them what they have to say about me... genius... and im not talking hack wannabes that go out and buy 600 dollar waders and run 80 dollar rods, thats like putting a Nightforce on a Marlin .22, or putting 20k dollar rims on a 1989 Civic, it makes ZERO sense, and you just look like a tard...

4th, i or we dont need your medical diagnosis either, considering she just got her AA in Nursing and is going for the Bach degree, then maybe further... its her choice what she wants to do... dont hate the player, hate the game, just because you have failed at it your whole life dont mean sh!t to me....

5th, and back on topic, the guy that has been seen around here with a mohawk, carrys a pistol... it has been seen by other people in other areas, and he is known to do it... guess what that means? ill tell you what it means, he better be a crackshot, because i AM, and now that i know this, i will fully protect my family in any situation that arises, and i will deal with what happens...

6th, Jake, like your the one to talk calling my GF a dude, she looks more like a woman than yours ever could, without makeup, at 6AM with bed hair and puffy eyes... good try tho...

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 09:15 PM

okay so screw ODH, thats a given... but what about eggheadwarrior? thought you two were buddies?

and if you have sooooo many friends, including the ones here on the board..WHERE are they to back you up? please find a couple posts of such, quote them and report back to us..you could roll them during the credits of your next show...

and your point on the cash and carry thing is WHAT? you have all this money to pay for it afterwords but not enough to buy insurance in the first place, really? early harvest didn't go so well i take it...

oh, and a dig on my Okuma rod again? really? plenty of fishermen, even people better than you(!!) use these rods and enjoy them..and BTW they are 84.95 you jackass.
..and I have a marlin, it works fine too, bet it'd even out-shoot your "deadly aim"..

oh, and it's still not "tho"

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 09:25 PM

If you stop hitting your girlfriend, her puffy face will go away.

woot woot flog woot woot

great point there abu!

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 09:26 PM

RH....you may own the record for the most number of closely-timed tragedies in a one week period......no, make that since your beginning here. It seriously has reached the point where you may find it extremely difficult to garner any more sympathy. I wish you no ill will, but

I mean

jfc

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 10:18 PM

Funny isn't it?
Chuck....you are so upset with the kid under the chair and the others piling on...........and you, here, is what? huh
Posted by: gvbest

Re: found em... - 09/08/12 11:27 PM

RH doesn't have a job but thinks that you have to have expensive gear to be considered a real fisherman. What a tool. I use Okuma reels and a couple cheap shimano poles on the boat but it doesn't make me any less effective.
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 12:24 AM

Karma can be a real bitch. Find out what you did in the past or are doing now and fix it, you can't afford much more of this.

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 12:43 AM

Tell her to stop popping her zits and take her all of her antibiotics. Not life threatening and if she is a nurse, why would she cry all night in pain when she could just go to the ER?

Nurses generally take care of fellow nurses insurance or not. Besides, antibiotics are cheap.

Back to the show....

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 11:46 AM

and im not talking hack wannabes that go out and buy 600 dollar waders and run 80 dollar rods, thats like putting a Nightforce on a Marlin .22, or putting 20k dollar rims on a 1989 Civic, it makes ZERO sense, and you just look like a tard...

So its okay to pimp out a fake ass Ford Taurus though?
Where did that picture go of the cardboard hood scoop you had on yours?....that is when YOU could still drive..

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 12:25 PM

OTS-

Your contempt is clear, but you are going to get this thread locked and the mini-series will be terminated prematurely.

Red Hook was telling us about tweakers...

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By: JTD
Your contempt is clear, but you are going to get this thread locked and the mini-series will be terminated prematurely.

Won't get it locked...this thread is PRICELESS...but it might result in few people getting a nasty-gram from Bob, or have a post flood control slapped on their account.

Nothing shuts one up better than restricting them to a single post per month.....

...and no, the hourly post flood control imposed on RH will not be lifted as he can not control his postings. Once an hour is fine....with Bob.

Just in case some of you haven't figured this out yet, Bob is on his way home and will have plenty of time to deal with the crap around here. Playtime is about over for some of you.

My advice to those that really can't resist posting their contempt against RH is to just stop. In the eyes of many that I have talked too, you are no better than RH...if not worse.

Let RH run his course. Sit back and enjoy the entertainment. Refrain from your stupid personal RH attacks and accusations.

Oh, and.......

J.F.C!!!!

rofl

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 01:58 PM

RH. Sorry to hear about your girlfriend's medical issue. I sincerely hope all turns out well.

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 03:01 PM

let RH run his course?

you say that like im some sort of disease or something, im just like everyone else posting on an internet forum... except i get sh!t on alot more...

there are a few reason i even posted this thread, one of which was just to BS about a$$hole tweakers and their stupidity and theiving nature, second, since some people seem to know more about me, my life, my family, my animals, my day to day more than i do, i figured i would tune yall into the reality of what i have to deal with... you know, the truth... i just dont get it, and cant figure it out, first you want me to post, then they say they know everything about me, i inform them of the truth, and i get told to shut up... that doesnt make sense to me whatsoever...

as far as the "flood control" Parker, i never "flooded" anything... people flooded me with their bullsh!t opinions and whatnot, i responded... you also know that i only talked to you one time about lifting it... you said no, and i havent bothered you since...it is what it is... but i think i have done a fairly decent job of not posting so much, even with the ban in place... some others however, havent, but that is none of my business...

ive already told you guys if you talk crap to me, i will talk it back.. if you think you are going to spit in my face and im just going to wipe it off and continue along your nuts, because that will never happen... all some of you have been doing to me is harrasing me, and trying to get me in trouble by posting a bunch of crap about me, my girlfriend, my dad, my dog, the stupid possum, whatever... with the exception of 1 person, i have not gone onto anyones threads just to personally attack people that havent brought me into the conversation themselves... if you keep my name out of your mouth, and treat me like you want to be treated, there wouldnt be an issue... but you arent going to listen to me, because you have already formed your opinion, and i highly doubt that little old me will be able to change that...

even dating back to 2007 when i first joined these boards, i never once started threads about people, nor did i start using their names for ill intent in threads they have nothing to do with... even on other sites that im not even members of, certian people bring my name up like they know me... well you dont, and some of you never will... and im quite fine with that... honestly i wont cry 1 bit... well maybe a little, but ill get over it....

some of you obviously have it far far better than me, and dont have to deal with crap like this... and im glad for you, you shouldnt have to deal with this... but believe that there is someone else on here watching that is dealing with something similar to this, and maybe they dont want to say anything as they are seeing whats happening to me while just trying to inform people up close and personal of what goes on inside these a$$holes heads, what they actually do, ect...

speaking of that, i may have to go back in there, just at the beggining of the trail, the kid i talked to last night (neighbors son), said they went back just into the trail, and now the guy has a bunch of jugs and tubes and crap... to me that sounds like all the nessecary items to begin cooking meth without the chemicals as of now...

my life has been hard the last 10 years, and really hard the last 7 since my father diedd... obviously some of you have it so good that you need to say screwed up stuff to me... good for you, but remember, some day, its gonna come back around....

JG, yes karma is a bitch, but i havent done anything in my life to warrant this crap... my dog was old, it was only a matter of time, ive only had one messed up dream about him, but i do find myself still wanting to feed him, and bring him inside for the night.... old habits are hard to break.. but i will deal with it just like i deal with everything else thats handed to me...

anyways, its time for me to go sit in front of the TV and watch some football, so if some of you ever get the urge to post something messed up about me,do just like i have been told... think about it, then think about it again... would you want that said about you? if you dont want to hear about my personal issues, then dont act like you know me, and i wont post them.. simple as that... dont compare me to anyone if you dont personally know me either..

and for the record, the SHO, was never mine, i clearly stated it was my friends car... what other people do with their time and money is beyond my control... but it was pretty funny eating up Vettes with a 4 door family sedan.... turbos are a bitch...

have a good day...

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 03:12 PM

Redhook--- I think you're a good kid all in all and I hope things get better for ya. I've found that often when times are tough and the deck seems stacked against me all I need is a minor course correction to get things back on track.

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 04:39 PM

redhook,

My advice is to go and have yourself a nice piece of cake.

It won't fix everything in your life.............hell, it won't fix anything. But it will be delicious and you'll feel pretty good about life for a few minutes.

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 04:50 PM

great, now im hungry...

ill have some beers later and everything will be fine for the day... well, the Hawks better win too then it will be ok...

everything i have thought about this situation is beggining to become true... the trail that leads up to that huge million+ dollar house, the people that own it have been seeing people running through their yard... so now i know a general direction of where they could be originating from....

as far as the GF, shes fine, crazy but fine... she has been working for these people at the Fair each year, and they made her come into work, even looking the way she does... and she did it, and didnt bitch about it either... im pretty tough, but im beggining to think that she may be tougher than me... doubtfull, but possible... i would have told them to fvck off.... i will take her on a vacation soon enough, hell, maybe even go to her cabin in BC and mess around in the rivers up there... alot of the books i have of my dads mention them quite a bit... so its worth a shot i guess...

stam, RvDub, and others, we are ALL good... no harm no foul... dont worry about it wink

Hank,

fvck the Niners... smile

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 04:53 PM

RH...here's my Kumbya contribution to this thread...

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: AM
Is DanS trying to make dark side posters fatter?

Yes............because I'm going to kill one of them and eat them for Thanksgiving.

smile

Cake in moderation never hurt anybody, and celery is a sorry excuse for a snack when you need to feel a little better about your lot in life.

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 05:21 PM

redhook,

My advice is to go and have yourself a nice piece of cake.

It won't fix everything in your life.............hell,it won't fix anything. But it will be delicious and you'll feel pretty good about life for a few minutes.

Cake... It's what's for dinner. Solid advice here Dan.

rofl thumbs

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 05:26 PM

This site has nothing on the Seattle Elderly Women's Club.

jfc
Posted by: FishRanger

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 05:37 PM

So I am tuning in a bit late to this drama. . . . . .did I read correctly that we only get HOURLY updates to this show ?!?!?!?

J F C ! ! ! !

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 05:39 PM

Redhook turned a whole flock of haters into nut-huggers in one post. rofl

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 05:44 PM

This thread is getting weird with this group hug thing.
Can we get back to regular programming ?

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: FishRanger
So I am tuning in a bit late to this drama. . . . . .did I read correctly that we only get HOURLY updates to this show ?!?!?!?

Good lord, do you really want more?????

I'd be more inclined to lift the post ban on him but only if the group of haters stopped hating and egging him on.

I don't see that happening....unless we restrict their posting ability too...which we (yes, "we" as in all the mods and not just me) are seriously considering.

We don't mind the saga and posts that are RH. We don't mind open and civil conversations. What we mind is the personal biatch-fest between the RH haters (or lovers) and RH that every one of these threads turns in to.

I enjoy what RH posts but really don't enjoy the pile of crap the threads turn in too.

Carry on. The mods are watching...and waiting......
Posted by: Dave Vedder

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 06:59 PM

IMHO, much ado about nothing. If you don't want to read this stuff - don't.

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 07:19 PM

If this place has become another haven for the fishing [Bleeeeep!] idiots of the internet, than I would rather have my account deleted than post here with them.

Has become.......?

rofl

Any time you want your account deleted, feel free to PM or email any of the mods.

Yeah, didn't think so.....

.....J.F.C!
Posted by: RognSue

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 07:54 PM

How bout limiting to 160 characters or less every hour... we're in before the lock..

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 08:10 PM

Look at the views on this thread.

Adds up to the total for the whole main board, or close to it.

Placing limits on a thread like this just isn't good business in the internet world where PP resides.

Bob and the PP advertisers ought to LOVE a thread like this.

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 08:26 PM

Look at the views on this thread.

Adds up to the total for the whole main board, or close to it.

Placing limits on a thread like this just isn't good business in the internet world where PP resides.

Bob and the PP advertisers ought to LOVE a thread like this.

And you bought what during this episode? smile

Me too! (twice as many as you)

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 08:41 PM

Paker.....is that a Fudge Maker/Packer?

(hint: iespell checks spelling.....small download....ez to use.....and you need it smile )
Posted by: Timber

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 08:44 PM

It's Bush's fault!

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 09:08 PM

Man vs Self is now being broadcasted by China. Severe censorship and limitations. China has a hand in everything..

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Timber
It's Bush's fault!

Quimber, step away from the Bartles and Jaymes.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Timber

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 10:11 PM

Toad.... GFY!

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 10:51 PM

I just want a new episode of Man vs. Self........

Maybe with some new pics......

smile

Tweaker caught on game cam...

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 10:59 PM

This brought to you by...

Bartles & Jaymes Beverage Co. Inc,

"Making drunk people stupid and stupid people drunk since 1981."

Please drink responsibly.

cool
Posted by: Illahee

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 11:45 PM

RH seems to be PP's version of Joe Dirt.

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive

Tweaker caught on game cam.....

Re: found em... - 09/09/12 11:59 PM

my mom has gout...

seriously.. she does

im honestly seriously contemplating taking a trip down there right now... growing up in the woods and my black sweatsuit greatly increases my chances.. i mean sh!t, he never even saw me the first night walking towards me till i turned the lights up....

if i was still living in Renton, this sh!t would have been way over... i dont have that opportunity out here in PC tho... but it will still be the same, you mess with my family, you better kill me... at some point we will catch up, and i dont forget... you get what you give...
Posted by: Illyrian

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 12:07 PM

Don't you have to be a Fonkey Mucker to get Ebola or be close to
an infected one,
Too much bush meat.

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 12:56 PM

RedHook,

Get a [Bleeeeep!] job and get some [Bleeeeep!] health insurance. You playing the tough guy routine in regard to that is absurd when you are one of the drags on society.

Your life reality borders on delusional and seems to cross the line more and more even since your relatively recent appearance here. You should really seek out some mental help to try to diagnose exactly what is going on in your head. I mean, you have the cash to pay for all that anyway.

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 02:01 PM

Still waiting on those videos....

Fishy
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 04:11 PM

Yeah, this thread appears to be winding down. As interesting as the potential for Man v Self to have, I decided not to dump any negative vibes on RH after I realized he is delusional, retarded, or both. I was taught not to pick on the mentally handicapped, even when it feels wickedly enjoyable. I too hope RH gets the help he obviously needs in order to cure his drama queen-like life and move on to an ordinary, boring existence like the rest of us.

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 05:47 PM

Did you fish today? I was low holed by a guy with a sideplaner..and a painted bead chain

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: 2MANY
Disclaimer...............This video is not for everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hppS8rF1SY

better call Turtle Man

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 06:00 PM

are you talking to me? im not planning on using the planer till October/November...

im thinking about going later today tho to throw some eggs around...i could use a break....

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 06:36 PM

are you talking to me? im not planning on using the planer till October/November...

im thinking about going later today tho to throw some eggs around...i could use a break....

I used to like you (sort of) until I read that.

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 07:23 PM

"I could use a break"

Where is Abu when we need him?

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 09:35 PM

both yours and DD's comments have gone over my head, i dont get them...

lost a big king after a few moments... should start pickin up a little, but i am thouroughly disqusted with this state now and what went on with the Voights hatchery after talking to them today...

anyways, about the tweakers.. my neighbors went and bought some retarded IR alarm thing that goes off when something moves... it has annoyed the fvck out of me actually.. going off in the middle of the night, i jump up and run out and hear or see NOTHING... i have told them about the issue with that, as animals could set it off, and it seems to have gone unheard... this morning proved that...

it goes off between 4 and 5 am, and i run out and am standing out there... and i see movement, but it was like The Predator type crap, i couldnt make anything out and it was fast and blurry... i seriously thought i was trippin, so i stay and watch, happens again, and then i start thinking, ok, somethings going on up there, or am i just sleepy?... another movement, ok, thats weird...

then....

this HUGE fvckin Owl comes flying out of the bushes into the tree and lands up there... now i know what it was... but it was weird seeing it like that... i was probably 60-70 yards away from where it was going on... sure was interesting tho, it must have been going after a mouse or something...

they are kinda boneheads, so im likely going to have to just eat it and buy a Stealth Cam if i cant find a friend to loan me one for a couple weeks... pictures of the people would be far better than a stupid alarm going off in the middle of the night... plus you could count out animals vs people with that method... my idea of using the magnetic window alarms with some braid at say 3-4 feet off the ground would have been better as well, im not spending any more money on this tho, they can if they want, thats their deal.... i think im going to head up to the huge house on the hill tommorow and talk to him, as he has been seeing people run through his yard in the dark as well... this will end, but it seems they think its a game now since they havent been "caught" per say... that time will come tho, im patient...

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 09:42 PM

I bet if you just went up to them every day and talked to them....

....they would just up and leave

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 09:46 PM

lol

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 09:52 PM

they are kinda boneheads, so im likely going to have to just eat it

The owl?

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 10:06 PM

Any pictures of said HUGE fvckin owl?
Posted by: Chuck E

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 10:34 PM

The owl may have eaten your cat if the tweakers didn't.

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Slab Happy
Paker.....is that a Fudge Maker/Packer?

Jebus H. Christ on a popsicle stick for gay baby whales! (did I cover everyone there?)

Really?

I'd swear you were either in 4th grade, or 90 years old, just crapped his diaper and is late for the early evening rerun of Matlock.

Paker.........

....and yes, my brother is Spider Man.....

...and.....the family makes games and pens and......

Shut up, Steve!

(Only Robbo, Bucket, CanyonMan, and Maris will get that, but it applies to everyone)

laugh
Posted by: RognSue

Re: found em... - 09/10/12 11:48 PM

[quote=parker]

....and yes, my brother is Spider Man.....

...and.....the family makes games and pens and......

It's a Brothers thing...only wish royalties were involved...

Fixed it...

Re: found em... - 09/11/12 12:55 AM

Back in the day,probably 1986 or 1987, on an enhanced walkabout through the greek system at 2:30am or so in Seattle we saw a cat. A big orange fluffy cat. The cat was sitting on the top of this brick column, roughly 2'x2', with some ribbon coming out from underneath the spot where it was sitting, and at the top of this ribbon were four ballons, all pink, just floating there. I'm guessin' helium is what was in the balloons, as hydrogen would have been just plain dangerous. It was at one of the sorrority houses on 47th, I think, during one of their many greek party weekends. I wouldn't know, as I lived in the dorms, or off campus.

Went to go pet the cat, it ran away, and the balloons just floated away. No sh!t! A cat trained to hold ballons down. Whodathunkit?

Owls are cool too.
Posted by: Black Bart

Re: found em... - 09/11/12 01:03 AM

Weird... I had that same walk in Oct. 1970 from the DTD frat house on 19th st.

Re: found em... - 09/11/12 02:00 AM

If you don't know who Penny Paker is, then you haven't been paying attention.

I think it's time for the real artillery...build a flamethrower, and a napalm launcher, put on a tinfoil suit, and just go burn the whole thing down.*

Fish on...

Todd

*When I say "the whole thing", I don't mean the encampment...I mean Pierce County.

Re: found em... - 09/11/12 04:50 AM

Did the tweekers leave tootsie pops on the ground? That may be why the owl came to visit. By chance was it wearing glasses?

Re: found em... - 09/11/12 12:55 PM

A sign....a call to begin the Vision Quest and be one with all.

Re: found em... - 09/12/12 11:59 PM

Chuckie, it was nice to see you at your booth at the Puyallup Fair this weekend...hope you had a good show!

Fish on...

Todd

Re: found em... - 09/13/12 12:36 PM

I dunno...I sure as hell didn't go in it.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: found em... - 09/13/12 12:37 PM

It is Redhook's tweeker trap. Don't go there.

Re: found em... - 09/14/12 06:05 AM

This thread turned out to be a pretty girl after she takes off her make up. Build up at first glance, only to be disappointed by the bleak reality of whats beneath.
Posted by: Illyrian

Re: found em... - 09/14/12 10:18 AM

Jaws of life.

Re: found em... - 09/14/12 03:19 PM

It's Stiffler's Mom.....

rofl
Posted by: Katmai Guy

Re: found em... - 09/14/12 04:25 PM

Crack Kills!

Re: found em... - 09/17/12 07:56 PM

umm, nobody else is going to BUMP this?

okay..but I want to hear if the cops ever showed up and how the story ended. Maybe time to call king 5 or Komo? did the old MP come over guns a blazin to clear them out...seriously with all the crazy commotion going on over there its NOT cool to just let the story die off..

BUMP BUMP BUMP!

Re: found em... - 09/17/12 10:28 PM

I know Jesse would have had this resolved by page 2.

Re: found em... - 09/18/12 12:09 AM

Who cares?

I may only be speaking for myself when I say some, besides myself, may have lost the passion when speaking honestly gets you banned unless the topic dejour is politics.

I am thinking this "pure gold" thread is a has been. Hopefully Red Hook finds some balance in his life and invests his efforts in a more positive direction than using PP as a substitue for a diary. Obviously picking on him isn't effective and, while fun, was 't favorable over encouraging Gayfisher Gone Wild.

Good God? JFC? Jumpin' Jesus Christ with midgets? (insert your personal cliche' here)

Re: found em... - 09/18/12 12:41 AM

RH is not the only one to use this as a diary of how shiatty their life is sometimes.

For a time there we could not go a week without reading how screwed up this or that is in someones life, but it gets pretty redundant when it tends to be the same people again and again.

Some people need drama, I can live without it.

Fishy

Re: found em... - 09/18/12 01:59 AM

my point...

you guys tell me to shut up... i do...

you then want me to talk... JFC..

3 times around the back double up JFC...

and no, as of now there no updates.. sh!t may get wierd around here, and im not looking forward to it..
Posted by: Toy Boat

Re: found em... - 09/18/12 05:44 AM

Re: found em... - 09/18/12 12:27 PM

'sh!t may get wierd around here, and im not looking forward to it'

Remember this: "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson

What about brush pickers?

Re: found em... - 09/18/12 12:50 PM

24) Bigfoots

Re: found em... - 09/18/12 01:05 PM

25) Hermits

Re: found em... - 09/18/12 02:03 PM

27) Ghosts of Lost Airmen
Posted by: Kinetic Kwik

Re: found em... - 09/18/12 02:47 PM

28) D.B. Cooper

Re: found em... - 09/18/12 11:41 PM

32) Dudes with chainsaws and goalie masks
Posted by: CedarR

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 12:12 AM

33) The ever present bear sh!tting in the woods

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 12:19 AM

34) Unicorns jumping over rainbows and gill nets

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 08:31 AM

Originally Posted By: stonefish
34) Unicorns jumping over DOUBLE rainbows and gill nets

Slight correction

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 11:29 AM

38) Talking Trees

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 02:06 PM

39.) Teenagers groping in the backseat of the family truckster.

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 02:40 PM

40 thru 68: Stuff I've seen after gathering mushrooms.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 02:44 PM

Why else would you gather them if you weren't going to eat them?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 02:47 PM

Of couse I remember...I just can't say what they were, hence the "#40 tru #68" and no explanations wink

Fish on...

Todd

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 02:50 PM

69 is always a interesting number... grin

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 03:04 PM

70) Spiders

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 03:10 PM

Nice, rh!

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 03:20 PM

40 thru 68: Stuff I've seen after gathering mushrooms.

Fish on...

Todd

Were they talkers or listeners?
Posted by: seastrike

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 03:21 PM

ICESHARK

Re: found em... - 09/19/12 04:53 PM

68) Nekkid, blonde nymph gathering wildflowers

Re: found em... - 09/20/12 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Scuse me... but did KK get the boot?

Self-banned at 10K posts.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: found em... - 09/20/12 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
If somebody would take Todd and Marsha fishing for a couple of days, I could catch up to them and hang up my keyboard too.

I fished half the day yesterday...and I'm leaving here in just a bit to head down to Grays Harbor...you'll have about 48 hours.

Go write up all the ways that Romney is going to win this election...

...that should take at least one or two posts wink

Fish on...

Todd

Re: found em... - 09/20/12 05:33 PM

And then I'll be out coho fishing for a couple of days during the week next week, and then I'll be on the Skeena system for eight or ten days, or whatever...get crackin' old man! wink

Fish on...

Todd

Re: found em... - 09/20/12 05:46 PM

And then I'll be out coho fishing for a couple of days during the week next week, and then I'll be on the Skeena system for eight or ten days, or whatever...get crackin' old man! wink

Fish on...

Todd

Is this the same guy that said he had a hard time paying for health care insurance?

Re: found em... - 09/20/12 09:25 PM

Went from Man vs. Self to SurvivorThread

Re: found em... - 09/20/12 09:28 PM

Scuse me... but did KK get the boot?

Self-banned at 10K posts.

Roll over and ask him if that was his goal in life or did he finally get the Viagra prescription he's been wanting thereby not needing the deviant sexual gratification he apparently got here?
Posted by: Brewer

Re: found em... - 09/20/12 09:44 PM

kaykay was a tool! glad to see him gone!

Re: found em... - 09/20/12 10:05 PM

A case of can't take what I dish out.

BFL

Last word......Loss

Re: found em... - 09/21/12 01:45 PM

My balls are in my wife's purse. If I'm lucky, she'll let me take them out this weekend. wink

Re: found em... - 09/21/12 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Dogfish
My balls are in my wife's purse. If I'm lucky, she'll let me take them out this weekend. wink

This has possibilities!

She can take them out and abuse them while you aren't around.

Do you ever feel sharp pains in your groin for no apparent reason?

grin

She's a roller derby queen. She abuses me any time she wants.
Posted by: Black Bart

Re: found em... - 09/21/12 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Dogfish

Andy you better damn well hope she doesn't encounter a purse snatcher.

Or go out and buy a new galic press !

Re: found em... - 09/21/12 05:20 PM

I was neutered after my youngest was born.

Re: found em... - 09/21/12 09:36 PM

As long as it wasn't "before".

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 03:46 PM

heres your weekly update, and boy is it a good one..

so last night im messing around on my Xbox watching crap and playing some MW3 and i hear this POP POP POP POP POP extremely fast... well that wasnt the game that was lound and it was outside...

so i go outside, and the neighbors on all sides are outside, i run down to one of them as they are taking the groceries out of their truck and ask whats up?...

BAD SH!T...

they saw someone in a bandanna, and another person as they were turing the corner, then about 100 feet passed them, they saw the muzzle flashes in the rearview...

WTF!!??

so we talk for a second, not really sure what we should do, he wants to go down around the corner and look, and i say OK, im going to put pants on instead of shorts, and grab my pistol... about 5 minutes pass, and i head out around the corner of my house...

that was quick...

3 Pierce County SHerrifs are talking to his wife, 2 of them with AR's, i bring the gun back inside, and head down to talk to her, she was rattled big time... Tom, the husband came out, and we decide to head down to let the officers know whats been going on...

theres 3 on the corner and 3 more up the street looking for casings, we tell them where the guy was when it happened, they start searching there... i start informing them about what has been going on around here, and let them know about a guy with a bandanna that has been in my neighbors back yard, and that the tweaker called "Nick"... and that a guy in a bandanna was seen when the shots were firedd....

guess what happens next...

out comes another cop, "yeah we have the bandanna", then the main cop it seemed like (the one in charge) an i started talking again, explaining that there has been someone with a bandanna around here that is known to carry a weapon, and is also a minor we believe, he then tells me that 2 white guys in a Ford Explorer on their way in blew past them and evaded them when they tried to catch up i guess... he asked me if i had seen on, and i had to say no, because we havent... yet... more and more cops kept showing up as we were talking, a total of 15 or so...

anyways, they pretty much know now 100% what is going on here, and know that we will protect our families, and households on these properties, and that now, they are armed with a gun, and HAVE FIRED at people now... what other reason is needed to have fear for your life if you are confronted by one of these fvcks? no, i cant just jump out of the house like a Power Ranger and start shooting, but i can defend myself if need be, and i will...

anyways, im gonna head down and look for some casings now that its daylight, and the grass is 3 freakin feet tall there, so maybe i can find something for them, all they found last night was the bandanna...

fvckin tweakers...

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 03:59 PM

Like a Power Ranger?

rofl

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 03:59 PM

so we talk for a second, not really sure what we should do, he wants to go down around the corner and look, and i say OK, im going to put pants on instead of shorts, and grab my pistol... about 5 minutes pass, and i head out around the corner of my house...
3 Pierce County SHerrifs are talking to his wife.. i bring the gun back inside
no, i cant just jump out of the house like a Power Ranger and start shooting, but i can defend myself if need be, and i will...

fvckin family members...

Sounds like you had the intent to go walkin on down there with your sidearm..so yes you are a power ranger..the pink one..

and if your so rehearsed on laws and the need to protect yourself why didnt you still walk down there on "open carry"?? It would certainly reinforce to the officers who you are and what/how you plan to defend your property..

unless you were just shooting at possums again and dont want to get caught, once they find the casings that is...

stay tuned for the new season on Man vs. Self, Tuesday nights at 10pm... only on A&E...not available for dish customers..

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 05:26 PM

one i dont recall anyone asking your opinion OTS, certianly not i...

two, yeah, go walking up on a bunch of officers with AR's and shotguns actively searching a shots fired call with a pistol hangin out... great idea...

you obviously dont know the situation on these roads here, they are private, which means that the police cannot enter them without the owners consent, and they didnt, they were parked on the PUBLIC road around the corner... private property i can do as i wish, but im certianly not stupid enough to walk up on police searching a crime scene with a gun in sight, dumbass...

anyways, it took me all of 6 minutes and i found a pipe stashed in the brush where the flashes came from last night...even my neighbor didnt see it, and he was there a short time earlier... no casings tho which could be due to a couple reasons, 1, the brush is thick, extremely thick, and the grass is nearly 3 feet tall, and the other option, it was a revolver, hence no casings on the ground... i faced towards our road, as my neighbor said he saw the flashes clear as day in his RV mirror, all shells should have been ejected into the brush if it was an SA pistol, but i didnt find anything...

there are 2 either under cover PC officers, or FBI agents possibly in the park down the street, and noone knows why they are there, not even the manager Bob that i talked with about the stuff before...

the cop (one in charge) last night was extremely respectfull, and fully understood what we have been dealing with... when leaving, he told me if i see anything, or see that Explorer, to call 911 immeadiately, i said no problem sir, then he said "please call them immeadiately", to me it sounded like he knows the situation is really bad now, and they want to resolve it... the little midget cops that came later last night, werent so nice, thank god the one that came did...

so this should end soon hopefully... and hopefully, it ends with these little fvckers getting arrested, and not someone getting killed... i will do what i have to, but i would rather not hurt anyone, i dont need that on my conscience, nor do i want it...

might go take a drive around and look for that Explorer later, see if i cant get the LP number or something, i have a few areas i know would be good spots to look...

anyways kinda off topic, but why the hell not right? heres some pics of a Heron we saw at the river yesterday...

Posted by: NOFISH

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 06:45 PM

anyways, this one time at band camp, I saw a blue heron.

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 07:05 PM

do you play the flute?

i was just talking to the neighbor that has cancer, and the one thats been harrassed the most about what went on last night... we are kinda bullsh!ttin, im kinda just lookin around like any normal person would do, trees and such...

then...

on the road out at the T, primered 90s Explorer drives by... we jump in the car and get to the road, which is litterally 100 yards away, and its gone... we drove by the apartments that have had tweakers in there, nothing, then theres the next driveway, kinda dusty, but not too much... drove the rest of the road looking for it, and at all the houses, nothing... they had to have gone down that driveway... i think im gonna make a call to the PC Sherriffs letting them know that hes back, or they are back...

FYI, the cops told me to call 911 LAST NIGHT, during an active search for suspects, today, its a non emergency, hell, it may not even be them, you cant just be an idiot and call 911 whenever you like... i did however talk to dispatch, and they are notifying an officer and having him contact me on the whereabouts of what we saw, and he also asked if i got a LP number, which i said no, and that i wouldnt be going again to look for it either.... which he didnt mind either... this property and roads are PRIVATE, they are owned by a family that used to own every inch of property down here, and sold land to certian people and such... they cannot actively patrol this street, then can however sit at the entrance and wait for them to leave... if they even leave tonight... if i had a LP number, they could go directly to the house, but i dont... so be it...

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 07:13 PM

so the cop says call us immediately if you see the explorer.... and what do you do.....

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 07:17 PM

one i dont recall anyone asking your opinion OTS, certianly not i...

umm, your posting on a forum dude, so i think that anyone can respond without needing YOUR seal of approval..

also...didnt the cop ask you to call 911 as soon as you saw the vehicle again?? did i quote this right?

when leaving, he told me if i see anything, or see that Explorer, to call 911 immeadiately, i said no problem sir, then he said "please call them immeadiately",

but instead you put on your jumpsuit and GO GO POWER RANGERS!!

I think the cops should come talk to you maybe about impeding justice and to just do as your asked by a cop rather than taking it into your own hands...but then again..go get'em Tex!

JFC!

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 07:32 PM

A couple more long posts and the script should be finished. Just needs a bit more blow, hookers and alcohol. When does filming begin?

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 07:44 PM

anyways, it took me all of 6 minutes and i found a pipe stashed in the brush where the flashes came from last night...even my neighbor didnt see it, and he was there a short time earlier

^ This was my favorite part.

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 07:52 PM

What was that R.E.M. song?
?
?
?

Dont go back to Methville

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 07:58 PM

By the looks of his new avitar it appears Merg is auditioning the hookers.

sorry merg but that one was great!! thumbs rofl

Kaiser, you got to read between the lines to make it funnier bro..

anyways, it took me all of 6 minutes and i found my pipe I stashed in the brush where I was shooting at possums last night...

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 09:17 PM

appearently you didnt read, or take Parkers "knock the sh!t off" thing seriously OTS...

ive already told you i aint scared of sh!t, a god damn bomb could go off and i would tell everyone to stay inside, and i would go outside... im not a bitch, nor a keyboard kommander like OTS... you think im going to allow something like this to dictate me and run my life? think again...

ive done what ive done, and am here for a reason, never been in jail, never arrested, only cuffed like 10 times, maybe more, maybe less... but, i could understand why lol...

keep the bullsh!t to a minimum, or i will cancel this show... i have no problem doing that either... funny stuff, fine, all good, stuff about my family, or just being a douchebag in general, not gonna fly with me... the choice is yours...

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 10:28 PM

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 10:38 PM

You can't cancel the show! We are waiting for the sequel "Lost em".

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 10:51 PM

This one is giving Sol's "Parrot Chronicles" a run for............

Best

Thread

Ever

rofl

Re: found em... - 09/26/12 11:36 PM

advertising space on this channel runs $6222.13 cents per post... you can pay me via Paypal, American Express, Money Gram, or Western Union, there is a 15.00 service fee so add that to the total...

Salmo, good idea, thanks..

funny tho how again, no phone call back... nothing... again.. seriously?

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Edgar
Edgar here

Bout 8 o'clock

Romulus said we should advertise on this show

So half off with each possum brought in

Dead or alive....

The sweatlodge will not be responsible
For anyone gettin sick or some weird disease
From carrying around dead possums

for that matter....the sweatlodge ain't responsible
for a whole lot......

Redhooks family not eligible for discount pricing

So there is a multiple possum discount?

Nice!

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 12:13 AM

Redhook, not that I think you should follow this advice, but once somebody starts shooting their pistol in my neighborhood I don't grab my pistol, I go for my fighting rifle. Gun fights go to those who don't fight fair.

Really though, call 911.

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 02:21 AM

Sorry, if I hear shots I am not running outside. When hearing shots fired, step one is seek cover. Its not about being scared. Being brave is picking up a spider out of your wifes shoe. Walking down to tweekers with weapons is border line retarded. I think you are becoming one with Call of Duty and merging reality with it. Sort of like that guy in that Take On Me music video. Real life isn't like a video game.

Anyways, I still stick by my claymore idea.

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 12:03 PM

Tweakers?

Just call an exterminator

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 12:13 PM

thats highlarious 2MANY!

Go as the star of the show though..sorry.."tho"(have to get into character)..to get the REALLY hot chics!

I have a old pair of waders, fancy new lamiglass, my junk vest and spool of 15ft leaders ready for the parties..I wouldnt be suprised if people recognize the costume either, I wonder if my bag will get candy OR black yarn, corkies and walmart brand fishin string...

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 03:07 PM

Originally Posted By: On The Swing
thats highlarious 2MANY!

Go as the star of the show though..sorry.."tho"(have to get into character)..to get the REALLY hot chics!

I have a old pair of waders, fancy new lamiglass, my junk vest and spool of 15ft leaders ready for the parties..I wouldnt be suprised if people recognize the costume either, I wonder if my bag will get candy OR black yarn, corkies and walmart brand fishin string...

when you try to make fun of someone and accuse them of being stupid and such, you should probably type correctly yourself... HILARIOUS is how its spelled, oh and its LAMIGLAS, theres no SS in it rofl oh, and if you want to get technical, most everyone i know types it CHICK... Chic is for fashion retard...

JFC THO....

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 03:17 PM

funny tho how again, no phone call back... nothing... again.. seriously?

You seem to think you're the only dude in the ghetto with a crime problem.

The po-po have more on their plates than babysitting you.

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 03:38 PM

I don't think he spelled it wrong rh. I believe he was combining words on purpose, to indicate a higher level of hilarity. wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portmanteau

... and AuntyM comes in from behind with the block!

(I expected the right cross followed by an uppercut but this could still play out as we progress to the next round)

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 03:39 PM

Funny, but I got checked by a cop in my own driveway last Saturday. I was loading my fishing gear in my car at 4:00 AM. I could hear a car coming down the rod, but didn't see any lights. He saw me leaning into the back of my rig. He raced up the street and hit me with his floodlight. Once he saw the gargage door open and I waved at him he backed down the street and continued his lights out patrol.

Maybe he checked me because he knew I had a phone he could call me back on?
Posted by: gvbest

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 03:56 PM

A retard trying to call someone else a retard is pretty funny.

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 04:25 PM

wasnt pickin on you 2, you actually make me laugh...

and im not retarded, nor do i have Aspergers, i only scored a 17 on the test wich makes me about as smart as the average female scientist and or male biologist... ill take it...

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 06:20 PM

what a crock of sh!t...

so im sitting here listening to some music for a second and i look out the window, and theres some dude ive never seen on a bike riding around... i go out front, he turns around in my neighbors driveway, starin like a mofo at me, i just keep walking towards the corner of my house and towards him as hes riding down the road.. hes kinda lookin around and sh!t, gets to the road, and guess who drives by?

primer colored Explorer....

i give up...

just ran down to where the shots came from and the pics of the pipe were... pipes gone...

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 06:50 PM

You left the pipe there?? I would've pawned it. Give them thur tweekers a piece of their own medicine

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 07:38 PM

what i should have done was pissed in it...

and actually, if anything of the sort happens again, thats exactly what i will do... they should enjoy that one...

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 07:53 PM

Did you offer to paint their Explorer?
Posted by: Ikissmykiss

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 11:43 PM

and im not retarded, nor do i have Aspergers, i only scored a 17 on the test wich makes me about as smart as the average female scientist and or male biologist... ill take it...

Ummm, from the little that I've read from you, that was probably an IQ test....and a score of 17 ain't that good.
For [Bleeeeep!] sakes, where did you find this guy?

Ike

Re: found em... - 09/27/12 11:51 PM

JFC

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 12:39 AM

Now I'm picturing Redhook going after them like Liam Neeson in Taken.

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 12:46 AM

I'm thinking a nice 'possum pelt carpet on the floor just might pull my man cave together.

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 01:01 AM

Originally Posted By: CrailTap
Now I'm picturing Redhook going after them like Liam Neeson in Taken.

I was thinking more like RoyBoy in Canadian Bacon.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 01:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Ikissmykiss

Ummm, from the little that I've read from you, that was probably an IQ test....and a score of 17 ain't that good.
For [Bleeeeep!] sakes, where did you find this guy?

Ike

ummm no it was an online Aspergers test, multiple places use it.. matter of fact, i took it again today to make sure i didnt lie or fvck up... scored a 20... and i took it because people ran their mouths... and i proved it incorrect again...

my IQ is somewhere int he 400 range..

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 01:12 AM

ummm no it was an online Aspergers test, multiple places use it.. matter of fact, i took it again today to make sure i didnt lie or fvck up... scored a 20... and i took it because people ran their mouths... and i proved it incorrect again...

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 01:12 AM

400 ain't bad.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 01:15 AM

Too bad Einstein is dead.........you could have taught him a lot.

Seriously.........???

400 rofl

Go put that pipe back....
Posted by: Ikissmykiss

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 01:24 AM

400? I think you accidentally added a zero. From this point on I think I'm going with what appears to be the standard reply to your posts....

rofl

JFC

Ike

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 02:41 AM

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long fishing career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will blog about you on piscatorial pursuits

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 08:25 AM

TFF

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 09:21 AM

RH

When you get a chance please explain string theory. No it's not a way to make a better possum snare. I can't totally grasp it but I'm sure someone with an an IQ of 400 should be able to explain all the subtle nuances of it.

jfc JFC JFC!!!!!!

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 01:27 PM

Just when I think it can't get any better...

rofl

Now, I'm SURE you swapped your IQ and Aspergers scores.

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 01:56 PM

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long fishing career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will blog about you on piscatorial pursuits

LMFAO...

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade

LMFAO...

+ a Billion.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 03:13 PM

appearently you didnt read, or take Parkers "knock the sh!t off" thing seriously OTS...

No one takes my "thing" seriously. D'oh! Leave me out of this!

Quit yer belly aching and get back to work on them tweakers! I was going to say they won't kill themselves, but yeah, they probably will. But, before they do that, I'd hope you'd get to at least tag out on a few.

Go get 'em Hook!

thumbs

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 03:31 PM

i said the 400 thing to make you guys laugh....

guess what?

it worked, flawlessly...

Re: found em... - 09/28/12 04:16 PM

i said the 400 thing to make you guys laugh....

Just keep telling yourself that laughing at is the same as laughing with...

jfc rolleyes

Re: found em... - 09/29/12 01:48 AM

talked to the younger guy that does the neighbors lawn and crap.. he has met the guy, but he gave him 2 names, Robbie and Thomas, wears a red bandana (like the one the cops recovered) and drives a dark colored primered Explorer (like the one the cop asked me about), and lives in an apartment complex about 2 miles from here...

gettinggg closeerrrrrr...

Re: found em... - 09/29/12 01:57 AM

"Good luck.."

Re: found em... - 09/29/12 03:22 PM

I have a suggestion. Tweekers are renound for their paranoia. You should head into the valley, pick up some scarecrows, and dress one in Police uniforms and the other as redhook jr, I.e. hatchet in one hand and a opossum in the other. I think party city has oppossums that will squeel periodically. That would top it off.

Re: found em... - 09/29/12 05:53 PM

What's renound ?

Re: found em... - 09/29/12 06:06 PM

id use a pick axe on that one for sure...

Re: found em... - 09/29/12 06:12 PM

Renowned

Sorry I have a sub 400 IQ and so does autocorrect on my phone...

Re: found em... - 09/29/12 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.

Hmmm......
A bad ass 'possum.
Renound....must be some southern thing.

I've heard of reverb. It is a "heard" thing I suppose.

Re: found em... - 09/29/12 06:41 PM

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/renowned?s=t
Posted by: Waterboy

Re: found em... - 10/01/12 11:58 AM

Saw a guy at a swap meet one time that had a live opposum as a pet and the thing would curl up around his neck and ride on his shoulders as he walked around the swap meet. Eeewww!

Re: found em... - 02/17/13 08:16 PM

BUMP!

Re: found em... - 11/07/20 03:29 PM

Bump for that old school reading!
Posted by: ondarvr

Re: found em... - 11/07/20 04:27 PM

This was a great read from the past.
Posted by: Streamer

Re: found em... - 11/07/20 07:20 PM

Good bump OTS.