Cannabis sativa

Posted by: Sol Duc

Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 12:01 AM

When will there be stores selling weed? Will there be designated areas, or will they be all over? Are they only giving so many liceneses? Who will set the prices of the product? This is really going to be interesting to watch unfold. Any info would be appreciated.
Posted by: Chuck E

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 12:41 AM

It's a work in progress. The state hopes to issue producer licenses to sell by August.
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 01:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
When I saw the thread title I thought you were selling.

Don't buy drugs from anyone in Bellevue.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 01:58 AM

cannabis afghani rofl
Posted by: Cletus

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 02:20 AM

Originally Posted By: redhook
cannabis afghani rofl

Hey cuzin dint you used to have a dog that was an afgani wolfhound or some [Bleeeeep!] like that?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 03:03 AM

OH CHIT laugh
Posted by: JTD

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 04:57 PM

That was interesting Hank. I was wondering how well prepared law enforcement will be.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 06:36 PM

Is it legal to smoke right now?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 06:38 PM

technically no...
Posted by: GutZ

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 07:08 PM

Possesion of less than an ounce is no longer a crime.
You can smoke as much as you like in the privacy of your home.
So, technically, yes.

I understand that you should be able to purchase your MJ at the local MJ store by December. I hope that they do not over tax it. If they do, I think most will continue to get it from there current source.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 07:18 PM

technically no,

there are no state stores selling MJ in this state, therefore you cannot legally buy state regulated MJ, therefore you still cannot posses ANY as of right now technically since there are no state stores to sell it to you... MMJ Card holders are a different story, as the dispensaries arent state regulated per say...

possession of less than an ounce of legal state sold MJ is legal, possession of an ounce of weed you just bought from your buddy that doesnt have a card is not legal possession of state sold marijuana... they likely wont take you to jail if you are in possession of say 3/4 of an ounce of weed you didnt buy from the state, but they may ticket you for it... because as of right now, you cant obtain it, so they know for sure you bought it illegally...

growing it without an MMJ card is still illegal, the license fees for cultivation and resale are pretty high after the first year... you can and will get nailed if you are caught illegally growing and selling it, then they will hit you with tax evasion and other crimes as well, and throw out the "he had 2 ounces" part and hit you where it really hurts...

the prices per ounce from what ive heard are going to be in the 330 dollar range, which is ridiculously high priced....

502 has a bunch of holes in it, if you dont pay attention to, you will screw yourself if you decide to partake in the smoking of MJ...
Posted by: Idaho Mike

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 07:52 PM

All you dope smoking hippies over there in Washington got all of these folks over here in Idaho worried,

http://www.cdapress.com/news/idaho_news/article_a93959f9-04bd-5bec-b409-3a49eeb3c60d.html

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 08:23 PM

no its not dumbass... where are you going to buy it from the state from? since the state isnt selling it yet, and the only LEGAL marijuana is STATE SOLD MARIJUANA, how are you going to get that ounce legally?

answer:

YOU ARENT...

you are the one being ignorant if you think just because 502 passed means you can legally buy weed from some dope dealer down the street because having an "ounce is legal"... its only legal from the state, and the state ISNT SELLING IT YET....

therefore?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 08:38 PM

my point, thanks Hank..

Seattle City Attorney Pete Holmes recently explained a few of the legalities to KIRO Radio's Ross and Burbank Show.

First off, there's still no legal way for a recreational smoker to buy marijuana.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 08:45 PM

and then theres this, from the Marijwhatnow that Hanks link had in it...

straight from the SPD...

Well, where can I legally buy pot, then?

The Washington State Liquor Control Board is working to establish guidelines for the sale and distribution of marijuana. The WSLCB has until December 1, 2013 to finalize those rules. In the meantime, production and distribution of non-medical marijuana remains illegal.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 08:53 PM

i didnt fabricate sh!t, its written by the Seattle Attourney and the Seattle Police themselves... the links are there, check it for yourself...

heres some more from the conversation with the SA and the radio show..

Dave: So you're telling me that on Dec. 6, when it becomes legal to smoke pot, there will be no legal way for a recreational pot smoker to get it?

Holmes: Not legally. And again, that's the problem with medical marijuana now. For instance, even with an authorized provider under state law, they're still illegal under federal law.

http://mynorthwest.com/75/2123655/Marijuana-QA-with-Seattle-City-Attorney-Pete-Holmes

we gonna continue?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 09:04 PM

"you can still have that ounce, as long as you dont get caught buying it or selling it...."

what? you gonna wave your fvckin magic wand and create it on your table?

stop taking what i say out of context to fit your agenda and pull your head out of your ass...

distribution is still going to remain a felony, and that means, if your buddy with the MMJ card is sitting there smoking on your porch, and he then hands you the joint, thats distribution...

dont believe me?, go read the link of the talk on the radio, he specifically says it...

its also still illegal under federal law...but i cant afford it, so i dont have to worry about it....

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 09:07 PM

alright then, its legal, post pictures of your stash...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 09:10 PM

post a pic of what you got Jakie, i want to see your super bomb...

after all, its legal remember?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 09:16 PM

then shut then fvck up....

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 09:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
. Stuck on stupid I say.

"technically" not true... his stupid goes to 11

beer

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 09:21 PM

Someone must be doing their homework here...

Who cares? Legal or not I have zero interest and while many may not care it stil isn't a socially accepted practice. I don't have much respect or time for stoners.

Good for the State to capitalize on the idiots though.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 09:33 PM

its not socially acceptable because of what your own government imbedded into your head for a long long time....

but its socially acceptable to go into a bar, get sh!tty, and take a cab home
because you cant drive or walk straight....

some people will really benefit from 502 being passed, they can smoke it, and see that the government was full of sh!t the whole time... and that it really isnt as bad as they have been telling you... surely not as bad as the other Sched 1 drugs its placed with...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
IMHO, it's not a bad thing that WA made it legal; they shouldn't have put the cart before the horse though. All of the particulars should have been in place, taxes figured out, places to sell it permitted and licensed. No confusion.

Now you have it in the hands of the legislature and they'll be arguing over how much the tax will be and where the revenue will go. You'll be lucky to have it figured out completely by the time it's supposed to be figured out.

No kidding, talk about bass akwards.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 10:05 PM

Abu, RH...

Not picking a fight fellas. I had my foggy days back in high school and decided it is a waste of time and hard on your body.

I just choose not to be around it.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 10:09 PM

wasnt saying anything bad JT... nothing wrong with your decision either...

i was just saying just because you smoke weed, doesnt make you a bad person... they government has hammered it into peoples heads for centuries... it really actually does help people, and they should be focusing on that, vs hurting people because of it... they could possibly be saving lives, vs ruining them..

atleast you know a guy all hopped up on Purple Berry Kush wont be the dude stealing your boat motor in the middle of the night wink

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 10:18 PM

I remember my Sisters BF would get these killer 1/2 oz Tai sticks...mmmmm the smell was wonderful. These suckers were the size of cigars....the good ol' days. thumbs
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 10:24 PM

Hank posted: "Now you have it in the hands of the legislature and they'll be arguing over how much the tax will be and where the revenue will go."

Not correct Hank. Nothing about this has been in the hands of the Legislature. It's in the hands of the WA Liquor Control Board (which is thinking of renaming to WSL & Cannibis CB) to come up with regulations by December. The taxes are already figured out. What hasn't been figured out is how many distributors and locations. I just read today that locations could be tricky due to the "not within 1,000' of schools, parks, etc." One concern is that MJ stores will be located in industrial and rural areas. And the tax money goes in the WA general fund, although several interests have made a play for a piece of the tax action during this Legislative session. Funny IMO.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 10:28 PM

http://vote.wa.gov/guides/2012/I-502-Fiscal-Impact.html

i think that was the vote part of it, not sure if its the actual part of it, but theres some numbers in there if you care to look at it...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 10:32 PM

Like I said, it's going to be interesting to watch this unfold.
Posted by: Keta

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 10:36 PM

The over riding question is what the feds are going to do about this. This is the latest I have seen of any indication of the fed intentions and it doesn't appear they are going to ignore enforcement on production and sales.
From the link:
Gil Kerlikowske is U.S. President Obama’s director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy—more commonly known as the U.S. “drug czar.” His long career in law enforcement included serving as police chief in two border cities: Buffalo and Seattle.

Q: In the November elections, two states—Washington and Colorado—voted to legalize marijuana for recreational use. President Obama has said that the U.S. government has “bigger fish to fry” than to go after recreational users in states where it is legal. Where do things stand with regard to producers and distributors of marijuana, which is still illegal under federal law?

A: You’ll continue to see enforcement against distributors and large-scale growers as the Justice Department has outlined. They will use their limited resources on those groups and not on going after individual users.

http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/02/11/on-th...P_yptgU.twitter

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 10:36 PM

its not going to stop illegal growing and selling...

matter of fact, it likely will increase it...
Posted by: On The Swing

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 10:51 PM

OMG, even Keta came out for this one, the original twitcher!!
nice point btw..

hook can you come over and take some pictures of my stash, I want your expertise to do it justice in photo

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 11:13 PM

I can't think of many schools that are that close to retail stores...most seem to be in neighborhoods.
Posted by: Keta

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/23/13 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: On The Swing
nice point btw..

I got cured for the twitch. I just have to take 5mg diazipam,a few bong hits and get a BJ once or twice a week and I'm fine.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/24/13 01:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Keta
Originally Posted By: On The Swing
nice point btw..

I got cured for the twitch. I just have to take 5mg diazipam,a few bong hits and get a BJ once or twice a week and I'm fine.

HA! figured you were sittin pretty from the royalties off of Mergs video, you laid it right out for him a couple years ago..

you should get off the diazipam, i got these little .05 miligram pills that can help you with that....either sativa or indica

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/24/13 02:33 AM

I haven't smoked weed for a long time like almost 15 years, but I'm a firm believer in the fact that it is the least harmful drug. Less than alcohol for sure. As far as it's medicinal value, it could keep people off of a lot more harmful prescription stuff in some cases if it was easy to get and didn't have such a stigma attached to it.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/24/13 11:01 AM

Originally Posted By: avidangler
Originally Posted By: JTD

I don't have much respect or time for stoners.

what about the good citizens who need medical marijuana,like my friend Elizabeth who lost her battle to cancer,and had to deal with being looked down upon by certain people close to her for using a drug that was helping her with her nausea. You fkn dickweed

I don't think he meant people like Elizabeth when he said he doesn't have much respect or time for "stoners".

Who gives a f.uck? It was still a dick thing to say.

I don't have much time for people who think they are better than "stoners".

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/24/13 11:20 AM

Learned what - how to look down on people?

Great.

I knew an alcoholic once, so now I look down on anyone that drinks.

Make sense?
Posted by: Somethingsmellsf

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/24/13 11:30 AM

Originally Posted By: JTD

Someone must be doing their homework here...

Who cares? Legal or not I have zero interest and while many may not care it stil isn't a socially accepted practice. I don't have much respect or time for stoners.

I too have my hazy days from the seventies and eighties but do not have any interest in getting "wasted", however as I have had numerous surgeries and a completely fragged back I have found it to be truly amazing when it comes to relieving back spasms!

Fishy
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/24/13 11:36 AM

My mother took an appetite stimulant called Marinol.
It's marijuana derived.
It was amazing to see the "weirdness" from some of the docs when it came to that drug.
"Oooh, I don't prescribe that."
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/24/13 11:37 AM

The more correct answer as to if MJ is legal is "it depends."

Per Federal law:
No possession, use, growing, sale, for any reason other than sanctioned research.

Per state law:
Possession under an ounce is legal for everyone over 21.
Use by anyone over 21 is fine.
Purchasing is not legal unless you have a MMJ card.
Sale to MMJ card holders is fine.
While tolerated in some areas, MMJ stores are walking a thin line. Some have been raided by local PD, or threatened through their landlords by Federal alphabet agencies and closed that way.
Growing for MMJ card holders is fine, up to a certain amount of finished product, and a number of plants.

Again, the answer is, it depends.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/24/13 11:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Learned what - how to look down on people?

Great.

I knew an alcoholic once, so now I look down on anyone that drinks.

Make sense?

I have had people look down on the fact that I would use MJ to alleviate my back symptoms and have told more than one that they should have to tred in my shoes for awhile.
Course some people know it all and can diagnose others without having any medical training or knowing any of the history of that person.

Fishy
Posted by: FASTWATER

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/24/13 12:13 PM

FaK I been smoking this [Bleeeeep!] and never new it was against the law, anyone remember Kona Gold,Yummie!!!PEACE
Posted by: stonefish

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/24/13 04:09 PM

It doesn't really matter if it is legal or illegal at this point. The voters have spoken.
The Feds may object, but you can bet more states will be passing laws legalizing it.
Once enough states get on the bandwagon and make it legal the Feds won't be able to do much.
Weed being illegal will go by the wayside just like prohibition did.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/24/13 07:49 PM

I am probably one of the only few people that have never smoked pot... and not because I didn't want to, but it wasn't right at the time it was offered... probably because there were shrooms to be consumed at the time...

the way I see it... anyone that can find that thing, that they like, that makes them happy... as long as you are not hurting anybody or anything more than a few brain cells... more power too ya...

I've found my happy place with beer, rum, girls and fishing... not neccessarily in that order wink

Posted by: Black Bart

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/24/13 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Piper
I've found my happy place with beer, rum, girls and fishing... not neccessarily in that order wink

I think there was a song about that...Loudon Wainright.. How di it go? Oh Yeah..

Keep your hemp and your mushrooms, the smack and nebutol.
Me, I'm into fruit and grains, gimme alcohol.
Drinks before dinner and wine with dinner and after dinner drinks
Single entandra, please help me Rhonda, search for my cufflinks.
Come with me and you will see that it's gonna be alright,
Cuz Rudolf the red nosed Wino is gonna guide our sliegh tonight. Yee Haw !
Posted by: Driftin'

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 02:48 PM

It is interesting to witness the polarization that occurs around this particular plant from various camps....

After loosing a handful of friends and family to cancer, and walking with them to the bitter end, I started looking at other remedies a few year back. Found that anything other than chemo, surgery and radiation were illegal amongst the AMA crowd. Seems to be a rather limited palette to create a beautiful cure. My stalwart octogenarian momma was in the hospital for nearly 3 weeks at the end of last year. Sis & I were there 24/7. What we witnessed sealed the deal for us that aside from putting a body back together after a traumatic accident, MD's are mostly just highly indebted pharmaceutical reps and hospitals are just like any other business that advertises.

In contrast, hemp has quite a storied and troubled history. It was a historically known remedy for multiple afflictions, appearing as such in medical manuals, and in commodity bulk bundles was considered payment for debts. Seems that there was a kerfuffle with the timber/pulp interests that resulted in its removal from commerce in more recent history. Getting back to the medicinal aspects, what would happen to the capital investments within the medical profession/business if cancer, and many other costly diseases, could be cured very inexpensively?

Heat catalyzes the chemical components of this plant, giving the hallucinogenic properties with which most of us have some familiarity. In the chemical components derived from its raw form, there is well-documented medical magic. It is primarily from this latter property that makes WAC 246-75 and RCW 69.51A interesting.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qgEP9FdIzT8[/video]

This sad plant can't be all bad considering that the US government holds the patent for CBD's by assignment. Maybe that's where the medical profits will ultimately go? Interesting dots in interesting times.....

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 03:18 PM

how the hell can the government have a patent on cannabinoids?

thats like having a patent on tree sap...

i would like to see them explain as to where they created CBD's and the medicinal properties of them....
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 03:22 PM

My guess is Monsanto is working on some genetically engineered sh1t that will send you to the B Jesus belt.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 03:44 PM

Marinol isnt derived from anything tho, its synthetic... they could patent something like that, because they would be creating it... but how do you patent something that grows freely in the world, and has for thousands and thousands of years?

patenting something that grows within a plant is like patenting the C in CO2... i wonder if they have a patent on Dimethyltryptamine...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 04:00 PM

i am paying attention Hank...

as far as i know, there is no drugs on the market that have anything from the cannabis plant... the drugs on the market are synthetic versions of it... so if you have a synthetic version of it, why do you need the other version?

to me it looks like they patented it, just so noon else could...

because i read parts of the patent, and it talks as if THC and other CBD's are GOOD for you...

but its still illegal, and you cant have any....

Tommy Chong was right... you will see... about a year to a year and a half ago he did an interview, he said he wanted the federal government to decriminalize MJ, NOT regulate it, or have their hands anywhere near it, beceause they will just rape it to death, over price it, ect ect ect... which is what they are trying to do...

with 502 passed, the growers (you know, the dudes that have all the knowledge, and bust their ass to grow the product) are only going to get a measly 3 dollars per gram... the prosessors are getting 6 dollars per gram to package it, and the stores (state stores) will be getting 12-15 dollars per gram to sell it...

see the lopsidedness?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Hank
my dad and I both tried to get her to smoke pot. She wouldn't do it.

Probably afraid of some looking down their noses at her, and calling her a "stoner".

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 04:21 PM

nope, at 3 dollars per gram, thats a whopping 84 dollars per ounce...

now count the price of pots, dirt and or hydroponics systems, fertilizers and nutrients, propane (if they are using CO2 generators), the electrical bill from the 4000 watts of light you are running, then your time....

for 84 bucks an ounce....

you spent all your time, knowledge and work for 84 bucks an ounce, and you send it to a packager who stuffs it in a bag after weighing it, and sells it to the stores for 168 dollars per ounce... then the state stores sell it at 12 dollars a gram, bringing in 336 (420 per ounce at 15 a gram) per ounce...

who did all the work here? its basically like commercial fisherman, they get say 5 bucks a pound for King, while the stores charge 30 per pound...

except if you disagree with the state on your wages/prices, they can if they want to, take it away from you...

all 502 really was, was a cover for losing the Alcohol taxes... with their prices, it will increase private under cover grow operations that already exist on some seriously large scales... they wont be able to legally sell it to the state, so they can dump their prices to say 10 a gram, or even 250 an ounce, and people will continue to buy it from underground sources vs the high priced stuff on the shelves....

as SD said it will be interesting to see how it unfolds, but honestly, i dont see a whole ton of actual good coming from 502.... except for the state....
Posted by: Todd

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 04:25 PM

The only reason people would look down on responsible pot use is because of the crap the Gubmint's been telling them for years...schit like "Reefer Madness" and a whole lot worse.

The Gubmint also doesn't like admitting that it's spent trillions and trillions of dollars over the year fighting something that doesn't need fighting, causing most of the problems around it themselves, and putting thousands and thousands of people into the penal system for no reason whatsoever.

No reason whatsoever, that is, unless you are in one of the many industries that benefits from it being illegal...the industries that support the prison system, pharmaceutical companies, the AMA, the timber/pulp industry, and any other agricultural interest that grows stuff for textiles (like the cotton industry), or the tobacco industry.

Marijuana was made illegal to either protect some other industry that can't compete on the open market with hemp or marijuana production, or to create an industry that is there only because MJ is illegal.

As usual, follow the money...you'll almost always fine a big money industry or three that loves the "free market" so long as it benefits them, and hates the "free market" when it helps their competitors.

These people are also known as "Fuckin Hypocrites".

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Hank
my dad and I both tried to get her to smoke pot. She wouldn't do it.

Probably afraid of some looking down their noses at her, and calling her a "stoner".

Idiot.

She didn't think smoking pot would be such a good idea when the breast cancer had metastasized to her lungs.

F.uck you, Hank. You could have explained that - you didn't - and you call me an idiot for speculating?

Then why the fu.ck were you trying to get her to smoke it then?

My god you can be a fuckin' twat............

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 04:37 PM

Menstrual cramps got you down?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 04:39 PM

Hank, i think what Dan was meaning is that he was thinking that she may have thought it was "socially inacceptable" and didnt want to get ridiculed or looked down upon because she smoked it.... he obviously didnt know that her lungs were seriously affected by the disease...

remember, we were talking about this very thing earlier in this thread...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 04:58 PM

Hank was just looking to be a f'n twat, and damned if he didn't succeed.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
The Gubmint also doesn't like admitting that it's spent trillions and trillions of dollars over the year fighting something that doesn't need fighting, causing most of the problems around it themselves, and putting thousands and thousands of people into the penal system for no reason whatsoever.

No reason whatsoever, that is, unless you are in one of the many industries that benefits from it being illegal...the industries that support the prison system, pharmaceutical companies, the AMA, the timber/pulp industry, and any other agricultural interest that grows stuff for textiles (like the cotton industry), or the tobacco industry.

Marijuana was made illegal to either protect some other industry that can't compete on the open market with hemp or marijuana production, or to create an industry that is there only because MJ is illegal.

As usual, follow the money...you'll almost always fine a big money industry or three that loves the "free market" so long as it benefits them, and hates the "free market" when it helps their competitors.

These people are also known as "Fuckin Hypocrites".

As an attorney destined to the fiery underworlds, there may be a glimmer of hope for your salvation yet. Tin foil & pink worms passed....

wink

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 05:06 PM

whats get loaded Hank?

is it smoke a bowl, and have a couple beers while watching a movie...

or smoking a half ounce, and washing it down with a 5th of Makers Mark?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 05:14 PM

kinda vague bud...

drunk is sh!tfaced, yelling at light switches, ect... i fully agree with you there...

but what is stoned?

smoking a bowl and head out for 8 hours of fishing, or smoking so much weed you fall asleep on the floor in front of the TV?

smoking weed to relax from a long day is the same thing as having coffee to wake up in the morning... except 1 is legal, and the other isnt (for the most part)...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 05:25 PM

Hank, remember your "make enough profit" comment that we were talking about?

read this, just came out:

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx?post=3bf876c7-92e4-462c-8716-c416329595e4

whats 75 % of 84? meaning whats left?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 05:43 PM

I don't know Hank, a toke now and then might help clear up a few things you seem a bit fuzzy on.
You know stuff like deductive reasoning and independent thought processing.
Never know might even help your copy and paste problem.
Posted by: big moby

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 06:02 PM

And that is a drawback??

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 06:07 PM

thats all horsesh!t Hank...

its rhetoric at its finest...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 06:27 PM

I didn't realize the term stoner had become politically incorrect or that Dan would take it personally. To each their own I guess. I will apologize if I stepped on someone's toes.

I have some experience with cancer... my mom laid in bed for a year Dan. It was heartbreaking particularly towards the end when the Morphine lost effectiveness. If her pain could have been eased, what kind of person would I be to deny that from anyone? BTW, less than 1% of people get this type of kidney cancer and 100% are smokers, so smoking anything is a tough sell for me.

The fact is, people have the freedom to choose for themselves, now more than ever and my statement stands... I just choose not to be around it. The idea isn't appealing while watching TV, movies and even more particularly when I am fishing.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/25/13 06:38 PM

Jan. 27, 2008 — A new study finds that the development of bullous lung disease occurs in marijuana smokers approximately 20 years earlier than tobacco smokers.
A condition often caused by exposure to toxic chemicals or long-term exposure to tobacco smoke, bullous lung disease (also known as bullae) is a condition where air trapped in the lungs causes obstruction to breathing and eventual destruction of the lungs.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080123104017.htm

Every drug has side effects.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 12:39 PM

Type A human behavior Hankster find all the negetive bull you can dig up , how about a few positive cut and paste to balance out us stoners day!!!PEACE

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 01:51 PM

Originally Posted By: FASTWATER
Type A human behavior Hankster find all the negetive bull you can dig up , how about a few positive cut and paste to balance out us stoners day!!!PEACE

Hank is way to busy to be thinking, so he lets other people do it for him, it's called cranium outsourcing.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 04:08 PM

If Redhook and Hank were white and sittin' on the porch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wislPX3I0f0

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 04:10 PM

we are white ya bone head rofl

i get your point tho wink

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 05:02 PM

Hank is the poster boy for the old adage Vote Republican, it's way easier than thinking.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 05:44 PM

In its raw form there are a plethora of studies that show impressive results as a remedy for many ills. Setting it on fire should be left to the professionals. wink

For those so inclined.....

Cut & Paste Linky

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 05:48 PM

Must burnm the evidence........what were we talking about?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 05:50 PM

if i would have smoked weed in high school, i might have graduated...

wait... yeah never mind...
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 06:07 PM

if i would have smoked weed in high school, i might have graduated...

wait... yeah never mind...

Hey rh you can still get a GED. It may help and it ain't hard that is for sure. Than I would recommend advanced math and chemistry if you want to open up your world. Its like weight lifting for your brain.

You have a lot of meth shards stuck in your brain to work through but you can pull it off if you just try hard enough. You only get one chance at life and yours ain't over yet.........

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 06:38 PM

a GE what?

heres a little story for you Beezy...

i left school because the stupid principal at the school i was going to lied to me, and it pissed me off... even tho i was "technically out of school", by my own doing (3 months of saturday school will do that), i still continued to attend my Horticulture (through Renton Technical College) class for the 3rd year... after that year i quit entirely after being lied to...

that was at 16 years old (i should have graduated at 17), and i fvcked around smokin weed for 5 or 6 years and "partying", then, before my 21st birthday i decided it was time to look into the GED testing at the Renton Technical College near my house...

they offered these lovely courses/classes to help students study and prepare for the not so easy GED test (its actually harder than you think, 40 percent of HS seniors couldnt pass it), but me being me, i said fvck that noise, just gimme the dayum test...

took the test over 3 days (i think it was 2 subjects a day), and when i went back to get my papers, the "teacher" looked at me and said "why on earth didnt you graduate high school'?.... my reply "alot of reasons, but its no reason to not move forward"....

wanna know why she said that?

because i scored in the 98 percentile in Science and Math, 95% in History, the others were 90 and 91, and then, the worst subject that i have struggled with the whole time i was in school, Language Arts... i scored a 80 on that... maybe thats a reason why some of you cant understand what im saying, because im not good at saying it really... but that doesnt make me stupid... because 40% of you fvckers couldnt even score anywhere near that rofl (thats a joke BTW, see my lang arts skills?)

see how the internet clouds ones thought process when determining if someone is "stupid" or not?

BTW i was "high" each day i took that test too rofl

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 06:55 PM

heres an article about the lowly GED rofl

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-GED-Stigma&id=2052119

here is a movie/doc, that is very very good, and very informative on Marijuana... i highly suggest watching this everyone if you havent seen it... it is also on Netflix (should still be) if you dont want to watch it on youtube... but really, check it out, its great and has alot of info in it...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 06:55 PM

a GE what?

i left school because the stupid principal at the school i was going to lied to me, and it pissed me off... even tho i was "technically out of school", by my own doing (3 months of saturday school will do that), i still continued to attend my Horticulture (through Renton Technical College) class for the 3rd year... after that year i quit entirely after being lied to...

that was at 16 years old (i should have graduated at 17), and i fvcked around smokin weed for 5 or 6 years and "partying", then, before my 21st birthday i decided it was time to look into the GED testing at the Renton Technical College near my house...

they offered these lovely courses/classes to help students study and prepare for the not so easy GED test (its actually harder than you think, 40 percent of HS seniors couldnt pass it), but me being me, i said fvck that noise, just gimme the dayum test...

took the test over 3 days (i think it was 2 subjects a day), and when i went back to get my papers, the "teacher" looked at me and said "why on earth didnt you graduate high school'?.... my reply "alot of reasons, but its no reason to not move forward"....

because i scored in the 98 percentile in Science and Math, 95% in History, the others were 90 and 91, and then, the worst subject that i have struggled with the whole time i was in school, Language Arts... i scored a 80 on that... maybe thats a reason why some of you cant understand what im saying, because im not good at saying it really... but that doesnt make me stupid... because 40% of you fvckers couldnt even score anywhere near that rofl (thats a joke BTW, see my lang arts skills?)

see how the internet clouds ones thought process when determining if someone is "stupid" or not?

The mind is a terrible thing, and should be stopped in our life time.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 07:37 PM

Sweet jesus rh. You are like my junky acquaintance that was in the gifted children's program growing up. Them telling his lazy egotistical person how great he was ruined him for good.

There is nothing worse than a lazy junky that keeps telling himself he is smarter than everybody else.

FYI, smart people don't take pictures of the moon. That is for 5th graders.

FYI, I got great scores all through school and college and graduate school in very difficult classes and didn't consider it that hard when compared to work and being an adult. I don't think you are ready for that.

FYI, smart people don't hang out on message boards all day.

FYI, smart people aren't like you so forget whatever that dumb lady told your sorry ass the day you took that test.

FYI, smart people are lied to all the time and quietly use their knowledge of liars to their advantage. Life is a poker game. You play the cards you are dealt. You don't opt out when you see the ugly truth.

FYI, you brain is so crammed with meth shards it is probably broken for good.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 07:40 PM

Uh huh, a principle lied to RH, so RH quits school. That's how smart RH is. And tho he hasn't cobbled two sentences together that make sense on this forum in the last two years, he got all the high marks on his difficult GED test. I swear, no one in the history of PP has ever been more deserving of the label piscatard.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 07:41 PM

a GE what?

FYI, I am pretty sure a lot of this is a "story" you keep telling yourself.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 07:43 PM

FYI ive never used meth in my life dipsh!t...

FYI i dont care what classes you have taken and how hard they are, ive taken my share of hard classes and have a degree in one of them...

FYI, if "smart people" dont take pictures of the moon, then what the hell is NASA a bunch of 5th graders?

FYI you dont know the situation of how, what and why i was told and lied to about, so its best you just keep quiet on that issue..

FYI im bored right now, thats why i hang out on here, is there a problem with that? you can always not log on or read anything you know that right?

FYI, i did really care what the "dumb lady" had to say, i let my scores speak for themselves..

FYI i was in ZERO special education courses while in school, matter of fact, i was in college level reading in the 4th grade...

FYI keep telling yourself whatever you want if it makes you feel better, i give zero fvcks either way...

FYI if you want to keep talkin sh!t, you can always put your money where your mouth is and prove it, right?

wanna continue?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Uh huh, a principle lied to RH, so RH quits school. That's how smart RH is. And tho he hasn't cobbled two sentences together that make sense on this forum in the last two years, he got all the high marks on his difficult GED test. I swear, no one in the history of PP has ever been more deserving of the label piscatard.

+1000

rh somehow lowered the bar today.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 07:47 PM

wanna know why i quit Salmo?

i had to go to another school because my grades werent good enough to continue going to Hazen, when i arrived there, they had a different grading system than your standard ABCDF, it went by points:
15/15
14/15
13/15 ect ect ect..

the principal told me i needed to get no lower than 11/15 for the remaining 3 quarters of the school year and i could go back to Hazen... i went 14/15, 14/15, and 15/15, and was excited about going back to be with my friends... well, she then told me that i couldnt go back to Hazen and had to remain there for the remainder of my school... i didnt want to be in that sh!thole with all the fvckin idiot kids that couldnt score a 5/15 if their parents did their homework for them, so i left....

and i dont regret it either...

like i said you dont know the situation, so its best to not talk about it, or you will make yourself look like an ass...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 07:47 PM

FYI, your signature line says it all rh.

FYI, I don't gamble with people who have zero money so I'll let my fingers keep chugging.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 07:58 PM

FYI obviously you cant tell when sarcasm, wit, and just flat out humor is used to excite ones brain...

FYI, you my bank account now? i didnt think so... just say it, your a pussy and dont want to get railed by the hook....

oh yeah

FYI, going around thinking the way you do about other people you dont know or havent even met, will keep getting you those "crazy bitches" you mentioned a while back.... guess how many crazy bitches ive got around me?

NONE.....

NEXT!!!!

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 08:56 PM

College level reading in 4th grade? rofl Who told you that? How long are you going to live at Moms house? crazy

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 09:09 PM

uhhhh no, i made a joke, and then someone else decided to make it all about me... talk sh!t, im gonna talk sh!t back...

keep the bullsh!t off here and you might learn a thing or 2....

now go watch that video i posted and learn you something...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 09:15 PM

ruin?

ALL YOU DO IS GO AROUND HERE AND CALL PEOPLE NAMES, TALK SH!T, TALK ABOUT DECEASED FAMILY MEMBERS, NEVER POST ANYTHING INFORMATIVE, NEVER POST ANY PICTURES OF ANYTHING EXCEPT WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE FOR FAR TOO LONG, AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY I RUIN IT?

GET A GRIP, then a life, and leave me the fvck alone if you dont want to hear it..... i wouldnt have to say half the sh!t i do say if people like you would keep your god damn mouth shut...

FYI, yeah, nevermind i already know...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 09:21 PM

Never say hateful things , never speak in anger, be honest and true to yourself, the rest will always be good, Thats what the school I wen't to taught me, back on subject I buried a wife recently with brutal, brutal, pain and I thank GOD for Pot so anything anyone would ever say bad about it hasn't seen someone that actually preferred it over morphine valium oxycodone cocktails that didn't do [Bleeeeep!] except Fak them up!!!PEEACE

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 09:26 PM

Thanks to RH, I just changed my position on this issues...

the world does not need another redhook... and if it means banning the substance and putting countless thousands of innocent people in jail and forcing millions of cancer sufferers to suffer even more needlessly, than so be it...

Gawd Fukking DAmn!

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 09:48 PM

sorry for your loss FW...

morphine, valium, oxy ect, all have withdrawl times and symptoms as well.. and some of them arent pretty either (relative to heroin withdrawls).... i know a few people that have diseases from AIDS to cancer and everything inbetween, and me and the families of some of them think that the drugs themselves may have been part of what killed some of them....

thats part of the problem here...

for nearly every "drug" there are side effects... weed has what, 2, dry mouth and stoned.... ok 3, hunger...

thats whats so stupid about Marinol, they synthetically make it, and its got some serious side effects in some people, so now they need new drugs to treat the side effects, and drugs to stop the side effects from those, and then you have people that end up taking 30 prescriptions a day.... all to battle something that 1 simple thing could alleviate...

in the beginning of the video i posted, they talk about how its all gone about with MJ in this country... before the wars the US was all about hemp, and MJ and what it could do for the good... they made a video about it called "Hemp for Victory".... after the war, they found out (yeah just came up with a conclusion) that weed didnt make you a savage murderous killing machine, but a pacifist, and that the "enemy" was giving weed to soldiers to take away the fight in them... after the war, NO MORE WEED ITS BAD....

Regan ran some stupid tests on how weed kills your brain cells, with monkeys... they "fed" monkeys 30 joints a day for 30 days, and after 90 days, the monkeys started dying, and a ton of brain cells were killed off... its what they didnt say thats suprising...

it wasnt 30 joints a day for a years span, like the test was supposed to be about.....

after a bunch of bitching from citizens about the reports and findings and such, they released the info on it....

they built a make shift gas mask, and pumped the monkeys with 63 "columbian strength" joints, in a period of 5 minutes... every single day, somtimes more than once...

and they wonder why the monkeys died...

basically what they were doing, is suffocating them, and when there is lack of oxygen in the brain, it shuts down, and brain cells die off, and then you die.... there isnt a air breathing creature on this earth that
could endure breathing straight smoke for 5 minutes every day without some sort of repercussions... so those tests are all garbage science at its finest....

another good doc to watch is the Rick Simpson Story : "Run from the Cure"... he has helped people with his oils he makes and some have been ridded of serious cancers.. not everyone has responded the same tho, Tommy Chong is one of them...

Mr. Simpson got screwed as well, during his trails, he was not allowed to have doctors that said he was right, testify in court... he lost...

watch that one too wink

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 09:54 PM

FYI, going around thinking the way you do about other people you dont know or havent even met, will keep getting you those "crazy bitches" you mentioned a while back.... guess how many crazy bitches ive got around me?

NONE.....

NEXT!!!!

FYI, I never said crazy bitch I said crazy.

FYI, I don't treat anyone else on here like this but your sorry ass.

FYI, your lady sounds sweet. When she finishes nursing school tell her to give me a call.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 10:00 PM

FYI, sounds like you arent a "ladies man"... never had that problem myself...

FYI, i will give you every single thing i own, if you could snatch her from me without her running home and telling me how gay you were, and that she wouldnt leave me for the world...

FYI, you should just stick with dudes, it seems your pretty good at it....

FYI, any time you want me to shut that purdy little mouth of yours, you just give me the go, cool?

dude you are more pathetic than Rosie Odonnel in the back of a Hostess truck....

oh yeah, FYI, GFY....

JFC

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 10:05 PM

FYI, I'm done cuz I have real life to attend to. L8r.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 10:40 PM

The only reason your gf stays is because she can stay with you at your Mommies house for free, just like you're doing. wink

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 10:52 PM

rofl Talk about codependecy.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 11:01 PM

RH waiting to be changed. laugh

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 11:03 PM

atleast i have a good lookin woman by my side, haha...

"Everyone of the bastards that wants to legalize Marijuana is Jewish"....

who said it?

no google...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: FishPrince

I would totally hit that. Been a long time since I've F'd and angry woman.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 11:34 PM

BS trolls intentionally, i dont, all you and your kind does is go around talking sh!t about me... if i did it to you, and you didnt do anything about it, id call you a pussy... well im not, and i will say something back if you bad mouth me....

how many people have i helped on here? ask around... you might be suprised...

keep your mouth shut about be, and talk about what we were talking about, or stay the hell off the thread, because you are doing the exact same thing that you are getting pissed of at me about...

hypocrite much?

avid, you already lost your battle against me remember?

stop being an asshole and i will have no reason to be one either...

fvckin baby WAHHHHH WAHHHHHH im telling... get real...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 11:48 PM

I agree with most of what you said, but I don't condone banning people unless they're really dooshes, rh aint there yet. .02 2cents

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/26/13 11:54 PM

after all the posts on this page... the only person that posted any information pertaining to the subject being talked about was:

wait for it.......

me.... and im the bad guy....

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 12:00 AM

I wonder if someone from out of state could buy weed when it's for sale? If so..I could see this turning out to be a destination spot for tourist that like to smoke.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 12:05 AM

yes they can, its already been said by the higher ups... people can come here to buy and smoke it when its up selling...

the CANT however buy it and take it home with them to say Oregon or Idaho or any other state thats not legalized it yet...

about a month ago (i should have saved this too), i think i read somewhere that Congress was going to look into all of it too... but with the entire US government involved, it will get even more ridiculous with pricing and everything...

that link i told Hank to read if you didnt read it, was about the IRS and taxing on it... its not "federally" legal, so they can tax you 75% of your profits if you are in the market....

like i said, the only people that will benefit from 502 are low budget dope dealers (they wont go to jail) and the government....

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 12:20 AM

I would object to your statements as to who posted factual data on your topic. I posted data as it applies to both state and federal law.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 12:21 AM

after all the posts on this page... the only person that posted any information pertaining to the subject being talked about was me.... and im the bad guy....

Agreed. Now don't you have to take some fuzzy photos, find some tweakers behind your house to pistol whip, Krylon an heirloom rifle or something else of utmost importance to do for say, the next twenty years or so?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 12:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Dogfish
I would object to your statements as to who posted factual data on your topic. I posted data as it applies to both state and federal law.

??? not gettin what your saying DF..

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 12:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Dogfish

??? not gettin what your saying DF..

Per Federal law:
No possession, use, growing, sale, for any reason other than sanctioned research.

Per state law:
Possession under an ounce is legal for everyone over 21.
Use by anyone over 21 is fine.
Purchasing is not legal unless you have a MMJ card.
Sale to MMJ card holders is fine.
While tolerated in some areas, MMJ stores are walking a thin line. Some have been raided by local PD, or threatened through their landlords by Federal alphabet agencies and closed that way.
Growing for MMJ card holders is fine, up to a certain amount of finished product, and a number of plants.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 12:51 AM

DF, that statement was in reference to that page only, you know the one that everyone just talked crap about me on?

of course you have posted useful information, you always do....

just that page bud wink
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 08:35 AM

Drama.
Posted by: Oregonian

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 09:43 AM

Good grief. I think this may be Webster's train wreck !
Posted by: Kinetic Kwik

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 10:20 AM

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 10:34 AM

Brain dead guy speaking out for the lack of harmful side effects of smoking mj, offers proof of intelligence by siting his college level reading ability as far back as fourth grade, can still draw pictures on par with any fourth grade art class to this very day. Does not believe he has trouble communicating with people, but seems to notice that others don't quite grasp what he is saying...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 12:42 PM

Wow RH, you took some classes and even got a "degree" in one of them. I'm very interested in education, so since I'm not familiar with degrees offered for specific classes, would you tell me what class you got your degree in and what kind of degree it is?

A perfect summary by Oregonian: ". . . offers proof of intelligence by siting his college level reading ability as far back as fourth grade, can still draw pictures on par with any fourth grade art class to this very day. Does not believe he has trouble communicating with people, but seems to notice that others don't quite grasp what he is saying..."

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 01:01 PM

It's unfair to be talking about RH while he's sleeping.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 02:58 PM

AA in Horticulture through Renton Technical College, got straight A'z (yes i know) in that class, and could prove it in a heart beat if i was so inclined to do so...

the RTC class has since been killed off, but it wasnt just a standard Horticulture class you would have gotten an AA from, and AA in Hort from most schools focuses on landscape design, floral arrangements, greenhouse work, ect, all of which i did, a BA class in Hort, teaches about the sciences of plants and management and other such stuff... one more year of school and i would have a BA in Horticulture...

the problem with having a degree in Horticulture, is its almost useless... you cant make any "real" money in the business per say....

until now.... see where im going with this?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 03:02 PM

So, passing one class is a degree in that class for you ? What is the difference between the degree you earned, and the other kind of degrees which people who pass all of the associated classes receive ?

You see where I'm going ?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 03:04 PM

Hey rh, you are telling us that there was no "real" money in horticulture until now?

I know several people that make a great living growing legal herbs and selling them fresh and have done so for years.

Trouble is, they have to actually work which you don't.

I also know people that have been growing illegal herb for years and making decent money at it and guess what they constantly complain about? It is A LOT of work.

Again, there is the rub. You will have to work someday, best figure it out now before its too late.

Maybe if you stuck a vacuum cleaner to your ear it would suck all the meth shards out of your brain?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 03:07 PM

i took 3 years of 1 class that was 3 hours long each day of the school year... the class covered a variety of subjects in the plant kingdom, and a variety of subjects in landscape design and management, so basically, i technically took more than one class, but i didnt have to leave that room, or that teacher....

and i never said it was any different than anyone elses anything...

and you havent seen where im going obviously...

with reference to this thread, what is the state going to be looking for now that 502 has passed?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 03:12 PM

The same people will smoke the same amount of weed no matter what the law states. Do you think millions of sober citizens will turn into potheads the minute it becomes legal ? If anything, more smokers might become interested in growing it themselves if it's not illegal. See where you're going ?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 03:14 PM

It's not illegal to go to school and/or get a job...but not everyone does that either.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 03:17 PM

yeah you obviously tripped over the rock (clue) i left for you and face planted it right in the dirt...

i already have friends in the industry, and im thinking about getting on with the state and growing it for retail... not at my house, but at a "farm" or whatever you wish to call it... they will need experienced people to do it, and ive got plenty of that...

win win....

Hank, correct, but thats also what im lookin for too wink

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 03:21 PM

thats what they are gonna get paid... gonna have to pay me by the hour just like any other company... so the main grower ("company") would have to make sure that they kick out enough product in order to pay their employees, or, they wont be around.... im not paying the 1000 dollars a year for the license... they can... ill work FOR them...

get where im going?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 03:33 PM

what are you talkin about i have 2 big installs going in next month rofl

it was just a thought, i really want to start doing the carpentry thing full time, i mean hell, one more year at CITC and employers will HAVE to start me out at 26.50 i believe it is, might even be 27.00 now....

i can always do the growing thing as a side/weekend gig as well, havent decided yet...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 03:37 PM

Hey rh, you really think they will hire you over the GAZILLION other piles of $hit that will apply for this job that may or may not ever exist?

Stop drinking your own refuse dude!

I know of about 40 people that grow weed in just the Whatcom County area and I don't know many people in general. These people are a lot more motivated and a lot harder working than your sorry ass and they are already light years ahead of you. And I know a bunch of people that grow legitimate crops and food who actually have references they could use if they really wanted to grow in an operation that could get shut down by the feds at any time...

I am sure the state is chomping at the bit to hire you rh. They already made some calls and filed some papers and drank some coffee all the while covering how important rh is and how to find him. If only they knew you hung out here all day and that they can get a hold of you by simply posting a thread on anything not fishing related.

And hey, we all "get" what you are saying. We just also "get" how stupid you are which you apparently don't "get".

Again, stop drinking your own refuse. Maybe get some exercise. Drink a lot of water. You will piss out those meth shards eventually......

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 03:44 PM

oh so now your a pile of sh!t because you know how to grow stuff?

told ya there was no money in Horticulture...

and you would be suprised who would hire me... and you obviously have no idea of the area i live in... and you very obviously have no idea of who i know... i mean sh!t, my dad made as much as Hanks ass when he was alive, all just being a Supe on 15 million dollar custom homes... that i got to work on as well...

you know what, screw this, i dont need to answer anything to you, you aint my parent, your just some dill bag on the internet that thinks hes tight sh!t... go screw yourself Beezy (you do know that Beezy is a slang word for Bitch dont you?)

i gotta go change so LATER....
Posted by: SundayMoney

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 03:46 PM

i had to go to another school because my grades werent good enough to continue going to Hazen,

Wow...

I have the "privilege" of knowing some of the best window lickers the highlands has to offer.

Most of them managed to graduate from Hazen.

Your grades must have really been something special.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 04:00 PM

oh so now your a pile of sh!t because you know how to grow stuff?

told ya there was no money in Horticulture...

and you would be suprised who would hire me... and you obviously have no idea of the area i live in... and you very obviously have no idea of who i know... i mean sh!t, my dad made as much as Hanks ass when he was alive, all just being a Supe on 15 million dollar custom homes... that i got to work on as well...

you know what, screw this, i dont need to answer anything to you, you aint my parent, your just some dill bag on the internet that thinks hes tight sh!t... go screw yourself Beezy (you do know that Beezy is a slang word for Bitch dont you?)

i gotta go change so LATER....

LOL! You are such a clown rh.

When you get changed from your soiled pajamas to your semi-clean pajamas you should lick your computer monitor and clean it up nice because I think your aren't reading my posts right.

Oh and I just got a PM from the state. They offered me a 100K per year job. I didn't even have to apply. They saw my posts on here and were so impressed with my body of work they said it was a "no brainer". They also said there is another high salary position available and that it is a tossup between you and Reefer so keep your fingers crossed.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By: SundayMoney

i had to go to another school because my grades werent good enough to continue going to Hazen,

Wow...

I have the "privilege" of knowing some of the best window lickers the highlands has to offer.

Most of them managed to graduate from Hazen.

Your grades must have really been something special.

what year? i was 97 (supposed to be), my GPA there was a shallow 1.7, i was fvckin off, not taking anything seriously except Woods and Metals shop classes, well that an P.E.... i also know a ton of people from Liberty and Lindbergh...

guarentee if they are my age, i know them... EVERYONE of any importance in the Hillside knows who Nate Dogg is... hell, they are probably already my friends rofl

and they werent pajamas Boner, it was tree sap and muddy pants... splittin cords of wood aint no joke son... tryin not to screw my back up too much more as i have a funeral i should attend here shortly...

wait, we are supposed to be talking about Marijuana...

did you know the war on drugs has basically been going on since the dawn of mankind? think about it for a second, maybe you will get it...
Posted by: wntrrn

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 04:26 PM

RH, is your real name Sean T....? You used to work for me. I don't blame you for ...... I blame me for hiring you.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 04:26 PM

Not only 5 stars, but I think we are near All Time status.

It's everything from hilarious to frightening all at the same time !

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 04:28 PM

-1 Star rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: wntrrn
RH, is your real name Sean T....? You used to work for me. I don't blame you for ...... I blame me for hiring you.

nope my name is Nate B. and ive never worked for you, i can assure you that.... and i do know a Shawn T. from the hillside, but hes black, is a tow truck driver, and has a show stopping SS Impala from 95....

weed people, thats what this thread is about...

here i will enlighten you...

as i said the war on drugs has been going on since the dawn of man... god said "you shall not eat the fruit from the tree in the midst of the garden", the "fruit" is bascially "drug", the main "cop" would be God, and the people he was telling no to "Adam" and "Eve" were the society of people...

just because someone tells you NO, doesnt mean that people will do it... hence why the war on drugs is and always has been a big ass waste of money...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 04:40 PM

LOL!

Hey rh, you should be a preacher. You clearly have a gift for interpreting scripture....

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 04:44 PM

RH, I have a question for you. You stated on another thread that you're waiting on the IRS to deposit some money in your bank account, how could you be getting a refund when you haven't worked? I hope you're not defrauding the gov. well?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 04:52 PM

remember when i say you dont know sh!t about me? you only know what i allow you to know?

point proven...

deposit made, and im gonna go buy some spoons and yarn and crap and maybe a new spinning rod... just waiting for Katie to get home so i can take her to lunch first... about a half hour away....

really tho, why on earth are you people jumping all over me, litterally its like a period for a website... its all good tho, i can take it as you can see, just remember, what goes around, comes around, and kicks you in the nuts....

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 04:55 PM

just remember, what goes around, comes around, and kicks you in the nuts....

Yep. Agreed. Good luck with that.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 04:58 PM

Just an honest question Nate Dogg.... rofl

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 05:51 PM

Guess my reading comprehension is off this afternoon. Let's see, RH is going to get a job with the state growing pot, except he is going to work for a horticulture company that grows pot instead, except he's really interested in that carpentry thing cuz they're gonna' pay him $26.50 or $27/hr for his mad carpentry skilz, and besides, there's no money in horticulture.

Sidebar: there's no money in horticulture? Wow, I better call my sis quick cuz she expanded her organic gardening into organic farming over the last 10 years, bought 16 acres of Skagit Valley farmland, and had to quit her full time job for a seasonal job so she could tend to her farm (she also has a degree in horticulture, but I'm guessing it's more valuable than RH's) all because there's no money in horticulture.

For sure I would be surprised at who would hire RH. No doubt there. And at 12:44 in the afternoon, RH is changing from his PJs into his daytime clothes. Wonders just never cease, as it turns out RH's "good grades" were a 1.7. Wonder what his bad grades were? Plus, RH knows everyone of importance on the Hillside, which naturally begs the question of whether there is anyone of importance on the Hillside (no offense intended toward any coincidental Hillside dwellers).

Meanwhile the IRS has deposited money in RH's bank account (it would be legitimate to question whether or not RH even has a bank account or knows what one looks like, given all his knowledge about schools, classes, grades, and degrees) which he needs to spend on a new spinning rod, seeing as how he doesn't even have transportation to get a job, let alone go fishing. At least he's going to spend part of it on lunch for Katie.

I'm not a fan of reality TV shows, but I'm certain that RH is perfect material for a way funnier than reality TV show. Because TV writers just can't make this stuff up! I'd even watch the first episode.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 06:10 PM

Yes RH is just an older male version of Honey Boo Boo.
Posted by: Ale

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 06:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Illahee
Yes RH is just an older male version of Honey Boo Boo.

LMFAO..

This thread is great...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 07:08 PM

Originally Posted By: stam

the thing I find most interesting about this post is that it seems that you have read all of the other posts in this thread....

kudos.

Come on Stam, you know you have too.......

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By: stam
Guess my reading comprehension is off this afternoon. Let's see, RH is going to get a job with the state growing pot, except he is going to work for a horticulture company that grows pot instead, except he's really interested in that carpentry thing cuz they're gonna' pay him $26.50 or $27/hr for his mad carpentry skilz, and besides, there's no money in horticulture.

Sidebar: there's no money in horticulture? Wow, I better call my sis quick cuz she expanded her organic gardening into organic farming over the last 10 years, bought 16 acres of Skagit Valley farmland, and had to quit her full time job for a seasonal job so she could tend to her farm (she also has a degree in horticulture, but I'm guessing it's more valuable than RH's) all because there's no money in horticulture.

For sure I would be surprised at who would hire RH. No doubt there. And at 12:44 in the afternoon, RH is changing from his PJs into his daytime clothes. Wonders just never cease, as it turns out RH's "good grades" were a 1.7. Wonder what his bad grades were? Plus, RH knows everyone of importance on the Hillside, which naturally begs the question of whether there is anyone of importance on the Hillside (no offense intended toward any coincidental Hillside dwellers).

Meanwhile the IRS has deposited money in RH's bank account (it would be legitimate to question whether or not RH even has a bank account or knows what one looks like, given all his knowledge about schools, classes, grades, and degrees) which he needs to spend on a new spinning rod, seeing as how he doesn't even have transportation to get a job, let alone go fishing. At least he's going to spend part of it on lunch for Katie.

I'm not a fan of reality TV shows, but I'm certain that RH is perfect material for a way funnier than reality TV show. Because TV writers just can't make this stuff up! I'd even watch the first episode.

the thing I find most interesting about this post is that it seems that you have read all of the other posts in this thread....

kudos.

I find that amazing also!

Fishy

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 08:53 PM

more like WEEKS fool... i have friends with class 3 FFL's that are also going to hook me up when they get them in...

you worry about you, and not pissing your wives off every night because you are an asshole, and leave me to me...

im done with you morons... you obviously know everything about the subject and dont need to learn anything.... thats evident...

have fun....

oh yeah, raffle is gonna go on regardless if im a mod, after i get the nod to go ahead with everything i have planned, ill let you know.....

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 09:12 PM

raffle is gonna go on regardless if im a mod

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 11:13 PM

Redhook does not bother me.....
Posted by: Twitch

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/27/13 11:29 PM

I swear to Buddah and that ex-pope dude, I'm sending links to all of the great RH PP threads to all major networks in support of some new Honey Redhook Boo show that is bound to smoke ratings in any time slot. Hmmmm, maybe even fire up a new 'Reality Hook' Facebook page and push to get a million 'likes' like those kids did who wanted a puppy. ..

Love the fact that Salmo threw the z on skilz! rofl

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/28/13 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By: FishPrince
he is a lot hipper than you'd think.

I think you meant "hippier"...

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/28/13 08:25 AM

[quote=redhook]

im done with you morons... you obviously know everything about the subject and dont need to learn anything.... thats evident...

I always consider the source when I get learned about a subject.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/28/13 10:19 AM

I see Redhook as sort of a modern Mark Twain, imparting his wisdom upon the masses.

Thanks.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/28/13 11:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
[quote=redhook]

He obviously knows my step-daughter cause she knows everything,just ask her! Wait in most cases you don't even have to ask. Course she doesn't work full time, lives in her Dad's basement rent free and has no real plans for life, but she knows it all and isn't a bit shy about telling anyone either.

Rant off!

Fishy

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/28/13 11:49 AM

True genius, and artists, are seldom recognized in their own time.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/28/13 12:22 PM

Dogfish I am flattered that you would recognize my demour!!!PEACE
Posted by: Swedish Chef

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/28/13 01:55 PM

Here-a in Svedee zee veed is ixcellent...Redhuuk, yuoo sur ere-a a doombffoock! Bork Bork Bork!

Re: Cannabis sativa - 02/28/13 03:48 PM

Not all of 'em Stam, but enough to get a read on our main guy, RH.

Todd, certainly more hippier than hipster, tha'be fer sure, dude! Far out! Fanfuckingtastic!
Posted by: Rossiman

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 05:12 PM

Redhook... Your a character. This thread is something you would find on a reality TV show.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 05:49 PM

rofl

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 06:24 PM

i read somewhere that growers were/have gotten away from getting royally hammered for grow operations because of the idiocracy behind all of this....

the laws state "Cannabis Sativa", just as this thread is titled, so they grow Cannabis Indica, and some have gotten away with it, or with extremely reduced sentences...

examples ( yes, im sorry, i know people)

1: my uncle Angelo... was in cahoots with this dude kinda in the foothills, he had a growing operation consisting of 6 (i think it was) 90 foot semi trailers buried 30 feet under ground, and an elevator that took him down that that was in an area in his closet... they guy had something like 5000 high grade plants, well the DEA nailed him, and told him they wanted "his guy" and they would cut his sentence drastically, so he set my uncle up... my uncle was living at our old house in Preston, and he burried 2 90 foot semi trailers in the hillside on the back side of the property, i believe we still have the paper that was addressed to my parents by the state and law enforcement saying they have investigated it, and if it continues, they would seize the property... anyways my uncle got popped with the trailers full of plants, and he has a damn good lawyer, he also has the money to pay for said lawyer legally, he owns a few Porno stores that my grandfather started in Renton, and makes a measly 250+k a year doing it...

anyways, dude that was originally busted, fled the country to the Cayman Islands from what everyone has been told, so my uncle was left to deal with the wrath of all of it... he served a whopping 1 year in jail for it... ONE year, for probably 1-2k plants...

2:my friends dad... we never knew what was going on... the only thing we knew, is that he was always walking around with 2 fat ass wads of cash in his pocket... when my friend asked for money, he would peel him off 500 bucks and tell him to have fun... the guy had tricked out trucks, a 24ft Duckworth jet sled, multiple houses, cabins, companies, and his main 4 million dollar home...

what he was doing was beyond crazy, but in a way, sheer genius... he had 4 or 5 houses here that were growing operations, that he would completely convert, and pay people to live there and keep up the house to make it look like nothing was going on... he also had houses in other states, like Kentucky and Missouri i think it was... anyways, the sh!ts cheap here, 2000 bucks a pound is an average price for high scale operations and medical co ops as well... so what was he doing?

he had the houses on cycles, each house would crop out at a certian time, giving him a constant revolving supply of product, but he wasnt selling it here for the measly 2k, but using his buddys private plane to fly the sh!t to Florida, where he was getting 6k a pound for it... he was making anywhere between 130k to 250k A MONTH, for over 5 years... the DEA, FBI, ATF, IRS and RPD raided his house one early morning, waking my buddy up with shotguns in his face, and arresting his dad, for everything from tax evasion, to manufacturing, to distribution, ect ect ect... he paid 495k dollars in restitution, lost a couple of properties to cover other costs, lost his boats, trucks, guns (he was a huge hunter), and this is the kicker... he spent a whopping 2 years in a minimum security prison down south in WA, a prison that wasnt even fenced in, that he could have just left if he was stupid enough to do so...

he kept his huge house, cabin, businesses, ect, because he had the bank to pay for that lawyer before he even got himself into trouble, he easily could have gotten 30-40 years, but nope... the RPD HATES that family because of that, and i have been harrassed driving my friend, his sons car... the car itself sticks out like a sore thumb tho, and everyone knows it or has seen it in the Highlands back when we were terrorizing the pavement with it...

wanna know what he does now?

he goes to church... that and builds houses, but hes a religious man now i guess... funny what stuff will do to a man when they screw up...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 07:23 PM

here, i found it, but some of its wrong from what we all saw... news for ya tho... they could only prove he made the money he paid in the restitution, and thats why RPD hates that family so much, atleast they used to...

do the math, 40 pounds per month, at 6000 per pound, is 240k and thats from 1 house... per month... needless to say, he doesnt do it anymore, and doesnt even want his sons hanging out with people that do do it... anyways, he can never own a firearm again either if i remember right.. RPD/DEA/FBI wanted to give him YEARS, but his lawyer got it down to 7, then down to 2 which he served in minimum sec...

KENT -- A Renton homebuilder accused of operating a cross-country marijuana growing and marketing scheme has been sentenced to two years in prison.

John Dinius, 42, was sentenced Friday in U.S. District Court in Seattle.

Judge Thomas Zilly said Dinius avoided a standard seven-year sentence because he cooperated with investigators and made a $430,000 restitution payment, which the government rarely sees in drug conspiracy cases.

Dinius pleaded guilty in July to conspiracy to manufacture and distribute marijuana and conspiracy to commit money laundering.

Dinius might have made as much as $1 million while operating the marijuana ring for six years, said Detective William Sundqvist of the Valley Narcotics Enforcement Team. But he said investigators could only prove that he took in about $430,000.

Dinius was the local manager of a Florida-based pot operation and did not grow or ship the pot himself, prosecutors said.

His lawyer said he became involved after renting a Ravensdale house to growers who produced as much as 40 pounds per month from the house.

A Hollywood, Fla., man, John Mason, was sentenced Friday to six months in a work-release program for transporting the marijuana from Washington to Florida.

Lloyd Libertucci of Elizabethan, Tenn., is to be sentenced next week. He has pleaded guilty to the same charges levied against Dinius.

© 2000 The Associated Press.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 09:33 PM

90 foot semi trailers. What a shame, the only two "90 foot semi trailers" ever known to exist were buried under some dudes home.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 09:38 PM

shipping containers, semi trailers, same sh!t different wording...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 10:06 PM

No such thing RH...they're half that size.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 10:11 PM

shipping containers, semi trailers, same sh!t different wording...

90 foot!

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 10:14 PM

Not just buried Reefer, but buried 30 feet deep with an elevator.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 10:16 PM

ok, i wasnt installing them in the dirt for him, i just know what he was busted for, as he is my uncle... if they were 40 footers so be it, ive never seen any big ones, just 20s we used for tool storage... i guess im wrong on the footage then, sorry about that... maybe he was connecting 2 together to make them 90 feet? like that dude that got busted for burying 12 train cars and growing in them...

all i know is both of em got busted for very large scale operations and distribution.... and you can read about it in that article i posted...

FYI my uncles a fvckin prick....

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 10:21 PM

Can you front me a gram until next pay day?
Posted by: snit

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 10:26 PM

There's no way this fuk-tard is an actual person?!?! If so, he would of died from trying to get a hot bath by dropping a hairdrier in the water with himself imersed...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 10:29 PM

you want me to start diggin around for the proof to make you look like a dipsh!t?

i already posted that article, it can be arranged...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 10:31 PM

Just so we all remember where this thread started:

Posted by: Sol Doc

"When will there be stores selling weed? Will there be designated areas, or will they be all over? Are they only giving so many liceneses? Who will set the prices of the product? This is really going to be interesting to watch unfold. Any info would be appreciated."

And we end up here.................

jfc
Posted by: Dave Vedder

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 10:43 PM

Big Daddy,

Are you surprised? It might well have ended up with Hank calling KK a dimbulb or visa versa

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder
Big Daddy,

Are you surprised? .............

Not in the least Dave.....

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 10:50 PM

its all relative to the conversation tho isnt it BD?

grow ops are going to increase, i just thought i would share an interesting little story or 2 so that people could maybe get a grasp of what goes on and happens when and if you get in trouble for it...

i was just BSn is all... sorry...

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 11:15 PM

Let's see, 40 ft is the max on semi trailers, so if RH puts two of them in tandem, then that's 90 ft. Yeah. Maybe math wasn't the class he got his horticulture degree in. But the rest of it, yeah, must be true facts. Why would RH lie? Or make sh!t up?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 11:18 PM

then whats this Salmo?

http://dryboxusa.com/portfolio/used-48ft-hc-container/

heres another

http://dryboxusa.com/portfolio/used-45ft-hc-steel-container/

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 11:23 PM

the max on semi trailers is 53'.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 11:30 PM

Apologies. I'm getting old. Used to be 40' when I worked loading them.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/01/13 11:44 PM

all good SG...

i wouldnt ever lie to you folks, lying is for dickwads...

anyways, its all about the lawyers... another guy i i know that i fish with sometimes was busted as well a few years ago...

he on the other hand, made jack sh!t doing it, and spent 3 years in prison for 5 plants... i believe there was another charge, but i dont ask much, hes kinda a weird seclusive dude...

getting involved in that industry illegally, is asking for your whole life to be destroyed... and its not some game either...

even the dispensaries out here were raided not that long ago and a bunch shut down because of illegal sh!t... one was shut down because of meth, but it was a complicated thing, and its open again...
Posted by: snit

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/02/13 01:52 AM

punt...jfc

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/02/13 03:07 AM

JT-Fuc$ing-C

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/05/13 07:13 PM

yeah i read that.. all the ex DEA chiefs want it done too, saying that if it doesnt happen now, that all the other states will do it in a domino effect...

letting your people speak and vote on something, then taking it away from them is something Hitler would do... and that sh!t isnt gonna fly in this country...

this is coming out in a couple weeks, its a new Doc on the legalization of MJ and the passing of 502 in Wa

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/05/13 07:22 PM

The US suing Colorado and Washington would be a huge waste of resources.

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/05/13 07:38 PM

i honestly dont like the government having ANY say or hands in this... like Chong, i believe to should just have been decriminalized, not "legalized"...

like the cops in that trailer i posted, "if you think that this going to save money in the justice system, that is pure science fiction"...

"there is just going to be a different set of laws, oh, you are under arrest for possesion of Marijuana that doesnt have a tax stamp on it, you are still under arrest for Marijuana!"

heres another interesting thing to think about...

prohibition ended, alcohol was legalized, and regulated by the government...

why is it legal for me to brew my own beer, or make my own wine, but illegal for me to make Moonshine?

i can have the crappy stuff, but not the good stuff?

huh?

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/05/13 08:23 PM

Originally Posted By: stonefish

So was the "War" on drugs.

Fishy

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/05/13 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Somethingsmellsf
Originally Posted By: stonefish

So was the "War" on drugs.

Fishy

Couldn't agree more,

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/06/13 07:22 PM

fpince that point you made in the second paragraph is where i am leanin'..thats why medical is still, and for the foreseeable future, the only safe way to be able to utilize this plant that just so happens to be a class 1 narcotic beathead

On a related note, how about this new show on the discovery network "Weed County"? kind of a pot spin off from moonshiners, except the cops are much more ridiculous..wonder where this show will go..

Re: Cannabis sativa - 03/06/13 07:36 PM

if you watch this shorter trailer of the Doc, you will hear a person say

"now with legalization, you will be taking away 10,000 possession arrests, and it will turn into 10,000 DUI arrests"...

as that other cop said in the other trailer, "they will just make new laws, you are still being arrested for Marijuana"...