Motorcyclists assault driver

Posted by: Todd

Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/02/13 06:13 PM

So...at least from what I've seen on the news, and on this video, all the other bikers were lucky they didn't all get run over, too. If I were driving a car and these pricks menaced me, my wife, and my kid, I'd have tried to run over as many as possible, and probably back over the one that did get run over just to make a point.

I read an interview of the wife of the guy who got run over whining about his back being broken and his possible paralysis...and I say "quit yer bitchin'...if you hadn't married such a douchebag this wouldn't have happened."

Thoughts?

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/02/13 06:17 PM

I've watched all the related video's on Liveleak and agree with your assessment. The bikers were being a bunch of pricks, then when they came upon the "Rage" rover, one of them had issue with the driver, and the mob rule went into effect. They surrounded the driver and began threatening him, I would have driven off too, but perhaps waited until some bikes were out of the way. It seemed the driver got freaked and punched it without regard for anyone who was in front of him.
Posted by: Todd

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/02/13 06:22 PM

I would hope that he was in a hurry to get moving before they got out of his way wink

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/02/13 06:41 PM

That video should become the poster child for overturning the New York magazine limit law. shoot
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/02/13 07:35 PM

God, crotch rockets are gay and crotch rocket gangs are even gayer. I hope every last one of them loses their bikes and license. Would have been beautiful to watch a couple shotguns spill out the window and start carving some d-bags up. Pieces of chit. If you want to look badass on a bike get a Harley Davidson and don't let sluts ride a bike in your crew. Fuking pussies. May they get assraped in jail so much the toilet water stays a pink hue.

If the state supports, the Rico Act should come into play for all pussy patch members.

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/02/13 07:37 PM

I'm sure nate knew a few of them. He's probably riding bitch in the white cut-offs. Would explain things.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/02/13 07:43 PM

Tragic, but it's said that Karma can be a bitch. More appropriate in this case might be what Dogfish wrote: play stupid games; win stupid prizes.

Lucky the Rover driver wasn't carrying. He would have been justified in taking out a lot of motorcycle riders that day.

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/02/13 07:48 PM

All the more reason to carry these days.
Posted by: Jackson34

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/02/13 08:16 PM

lol

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/02/13 08:18 PM

12 year old girls sucking each other off, lol. What about the old people who ride or drive the backwards three wheelers that look like walmart bat mobiles?
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/02/13 09:14 PM

Obviously best to bring a Range Rover to a motorcycle fight wink
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/02/13 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: BroodBuster
Obviously best to bring a Range Rover to a motorcycle fight wink

And don't get stuck in traffic. You need more room if you have to plow motorcycles.

He should have never left the interstate.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/02/13 10:40 PM

You know you want to do it.

"Fu.ck that guy in the Range Rover, this sh!t was all his fault...........!!" rofl
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/03/13 01:09 AM

rofl
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/03/13 08:42 AM

Same as Todd, forward and reverse.
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/03/13 09:30 AM

I have spent my life being a good person. Loyal, considerate, empathetic. Went to school, University, grad school. Always at work on time. Always hang out with my mom on mother's days. Never been arrested.

I do all that and I can't even come close to owning a bike like those douche bags are riding (not that I would want one). WTF is wrong with this country.
Posted by: Timber

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/03/13 10:21 AM

Mess with the bull get the horn! Karma!
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/03/13 10:43 AM

The people who assaulted the family in the Range Rover were thugs, and should be prosecuted.

I must admit that I am (somewhat) surprised by the number of the people on this board who seem to be grouping all sport bike riders into a common group and then damming them all,in general terms. Would it have been any different if the thugs had been riding cruisers, choppers, ratbikes, scooters?
Thugs are thugs, thugs can ride motorcycles, thugs can drive cars, thugs can ride bicycles, thugs can even be fisherman.

I've learned not to expect much in the way of reasoning from many of the posters on this board, and this thread reinforces that conclusion.

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/03/13 11:18 AM

It's common knowledge the streetbike gang/clubs like those are different than a bunch of retired cops riding Honda Shadows. Not saying all guys on street bikes are thugs, but there are a lot of clubs that are into illegal chit. I won't even get into the way many of them ride and the traffic laws they break.

The reason the chit happened is because the dickheads think they can ride four bikes wide per lane and pass you any way they can squeeze their retarded bikes through.

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/03/13 11:25 AM

Originally Posted By: YBD
It's common knowledge the streetbike gang/clubs like those are different than a bunch of retired cops riding Honda Shadows. Not saying all guys on street bikes are thugs, but there are a lot of clubs that are into illegal chit. I won't even get into the way many of them ride and the traffic laws they break.

The reason the chit happened is because the dickheads think they can ride four bikes wide per lane and pass you any way they can squeeze their retarded bikes through.

you're up early from drunk driving a truck full of logs. thx for your insight.

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/03/13 12:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Jackson34

I won't try and decipher that. Sounds like Cajun Town is rubbing off on your grammar a bit.

Who the fuk are you, anyways?

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/03/13 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.

Actually, it happened because these are dickheads, who act like dickheads. Has nothing to do with being a biker, the brand of bike, nor the amount of bikes on the road.

Its no different than all the dickheads who drive like dickheads weaving in/out of traffic etc.

I will venture to say you don't know very many members of strret bike gangs as I have not had the pleasure of knowing anyone from a bicycle gang. Ice Cube was in a movie about street bike gangs, and Ice Cube doesn't lie.

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/03/13 12:52 PM

I won't try and decipher that. Sounds like Cajun Town is rubbing off on your grammar a bit.

The grammar was clear as a bell, unlike your hangover.

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/03/13 01:05 PM

So the joke was implying that last night I was driving a truck full of logs around? Ok, got it. Har, har, har. The joke bombed due to the fact I didn't drink last night thus I'm not hung over.

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/03/13 01:10 PM

So the joke was implying that last night I was driving a truck full of logs around? Ok, got it. Har, har, har.

you can't even finish college and earn a degree huehue

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/03/13 02:08 PM

So the joke was implying that last night I was driving a truck full of logs around? Ok, got it. Har, har, har.

you can't even finish college and earn a degree huehue

Your momma's so fat... Oh forget it,I'm sorry for saying you had long fingers.
Posted by: OceanSun

Re: Motorcyclists assault driver - 10/07/13 05:37 PM

Quote:
The only thing that surprises me is that all three of these pussy ass thug cops got their guns and badges taken away,

Glad to hear that! Pussies and Idiots!