Happy non-political thread

Posted by: Anonymous

Happy non-political thread - 10/14/13 09:24 PM

As much as I hate ifish and some of the other boards this place needs some serious anger fuking management. [Bleeeeep!] talking over the same football teams foooooorrrrrr eeeevvvvvvveeerrrr and god damn politics. I get the"if I can't handle it don't come here" theory, but Jesus Christ!! I don't get it. You are not going to change anyones mind or opinion, or get a point across to anyone with different political beliefs. It's exhausting enough reading it, I can only fuking imagine putting my heart into it minute by minute...Day by day.

No Thursday threads since god knows when and no humor outside political agendas.

Mingos joke thread was damn refreshing. Something similar would be good for a lot of people here I just lack the creativity.

I'll be banned soon anyways for making stupid jokes on the main board about some girl who isn't even an member.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/14/13 09:40 PM

Thread saver. I have always fancied and found myself with girls with tattoos. Enjoy or be an old fart hater. And she'll still be hot when she's old.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/14/13 09:50 PM

Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/14/13 09:54 PM

It's all in good fun, sure we can be passionate and mean, but it's all good. It does seem that you cant handle it, why click on the threads?
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/14/13 09:54 PM

I can think of something they're good for....... smile

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/14/13 09:56 PM

I've NEVER seen a tat on a Woman that made her look better.....just saying.... smile
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/14/13 10:02 PM

Defiled.
Posted by: Brewer

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/14/13 10:09 PM

the darkside died aloooong time ago.

R.I.P.

and yes tats on any hot body chick just makes her look sh!tty.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/14/13 10:35 PM

They aren't for everyone. Must be generational. My kids will probably like midgets with body hair. One can only hope.

I see some people are in it for fun but more aren't than are. Not trying to change chit or tell anyone how to act. I dunno.

I'll read your posts fp, but reading about the good times only makes it worse. frown
Posted by: Dave Vedder

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/14/13 10:50 PM

I have seen lots of girls with tats I really liked. But YBD she may look better than other old ladies when she old, but she wont be hot!

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/14/13 11:01 PM

I can pretend. But I know you're right. There's always showtime.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/14/13 11:22 PM

I actually remember thoughs posts FP, funny stuff. Hank just had to make a anti-political jokey thread political and use the ever clever "dumb [Bleeeeep!]". And posted directly on cue. Lol. Still, too much politics. The s hit just withers its way in.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/14/13 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Not in.

In about 40 or 50 years, there will be a lot of elderly ladies with a blurb of blue ink on their lower back.

Nasty tramp stamps aren't what I have in mind when I think of girls and tattoos. Though many that are done now days will with stand time more than grandpas naval ink.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 12:07 AM

You guys are right. She'd be totally fuckable if she weren't covered with ink.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 12:08 AM

Most of your young daughters will probably have tattoos when the get older so prepare yourself to find your daughters ugly and ruined. Lol.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 10:35 AM

This isn't a tattoo debate, but it's funny (not really) that you and probably most the older guys think tattoos show a persons character or if they are good or bad people. Some housholds are just more close minded I guess. But a tattoo is not a sign of being raised wrong, lol. A father of a daughter should be more worried about at least 10, 000 more important things. But what do I know? Probably some of your daughters! smile
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 11:10 AM

Tats = self mutilation IMO. Most of my friends with tats got them while they were in the Navy, in a port of call, drunk out of their mind, with little or no memory of how they got it. I guess that's the second reason I'm glad I didn't join the Navy.

My wife and I have three daughters. Zero tats. You don't know them. And since they're selective about who they spend their time with, you won't meet them.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 12:05 PM

I can't afford to get mine removed. There are said I it.

Salmo, it's interesting that you know every single guy your daughters have met. I'm sure most you old fellars think you know the exact hour they were deflowered. Though it was most likely years earlier. No offense. Probably haven't met them, but maybe I should make that a goal just to piss you off. I imagine they wouod even like me, as much as that may bother you. I also thought you were intelligent enough to know that some people on fishing forums vary slightly in real life. Crazy chit i know. I was going to name my next dog Salmo. Because I think you are so awesome and not because I think it makes a better dog name than a persons name. Ybd out.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 12:18 PM

One more thing for all the loving dada's that know their little girls sooo well. I have known many, many, many girls over the course of my life. Some really awesome girls that I was proud to know and or call friends. But, FAR more of them aren't the angels that their daddys like to think they are. At least not always. Something to think about. If every girl was what their dad that they were when they were 7 none of us would get layed or think women can be such cunthairs. But, I'm just a white trash kid who could never get near your special little gals. Please.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 12:19 PM

Well said. It would be a humbling experiment for most daddys to put a bug in their little angels purse and bedroom.

I find it amusing that anyone here thinks that if I showed up for Sunday supper that they would be thinking "who the hell did she bring home this time? Must be that piece of $hit YBD! Sure reminds me of him. Grrr." Umm, no.
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 12:45 PM

J
F
C

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 12:51 PM

More amusing is what some of you think and label me as. It's acceptable and common around here to be 55+ year old man who spends all day ranting, raving, putting down others, making homophobic remarks and post pictures and talk about sleeping with girls a third your age. But a when are half that age you are a loser and a bad seed if you fuk with one member while the majority of yout posts are fishing related or victimless humor. The hypocrisy is disgusting. Yet amusing. I certainly don't quite have it figured out but I suspect it may have something to do with the absence of a shrine to Stam in my home.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 12:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy
J
F
C

If those played the fuk out letters were to never appear again on the screen it would benefit the board and would ultimately promote creativity.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 12:56 PM

J
F
C
Posted by: docspud

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: YBD
J
F
C

If those played the fuk out letters were to never appear again on the screen it would benefit the board and would ultimately promote creativity.

We could all say the same about-

Y

B

D

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 01:23 PM

Ok. I feel sorry for a lot of you guys. Lighten the fuk up. Vote me out in a poll and the senior citizen wannabe elite can have it.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 01:40 PM

I guess I don't feel like watching the entire Harry Poter series only to risk blue balls.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 01:40 PM

What did FP nail? Besides a 16 year old?

Not sure what I said about females that warranted that but sure! smile

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
What did FP nail? Besides a 16 year old?

J F C are you completely stupid? All the stuff posted above and the only take away you have is nailing a 16 year old.

How about this:

"tattoos do show a person's character. "

Open your mind dude ... if you can.

Mmmk. And you agree with all of the statements made about females too. I hate to out fp, and maybe I'm wrong, but I have a funny feeling he feels a little different about tattoos because he is not a completly close minded fuking idiot. Which apparently I am. So if I girl has a potrait on her upper shoulder of her mom who passed from cancer that shows a lack or flaw of character, huh? You people amaze me. That question is for Chuck.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 02:25 PM

Jesus
T.itty
F.ucking
Christ

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 02:26 PM

And the question was sarcasm, if you weren't pressing your brain so hard for the next j f c you might have caught that.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 02:36 PM

It's really no wonder why people become trolls. With so many old, loud mouthed people that think they are special and every thing they believe is right. Combine that with internet personas, the desire to be a tough hard ass/ someone you aren't and a computer screen, the chit is impossible.

I see pictures of some of the more "asshole" types and I can't help but laugh. Living bicuriously is fun for some I guess.

What I'm saying is, I seriously doubt most of you would have the balls to be insulting if we met in the flesh. Just keeping chit honest.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 02:41 PM

Y
B
D,

You can barely read and you are a drunk but amazingly you have the whole internet figured out from users to culture. You must be a google executive? Oh wait you drive logging trucks.

J
T
F
C

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 02:54 PM

Y
B
D,

You can barely read and you are a drunk but amazingly you have the whole internet figured out from users to culture. You must be a google executive? Oh wait you drive logging trucks.

J
T
F
C

I admitted to drinking during a breakup which no one has done before. But I'm still a drunk. You fall under one of those guys whos mouth would get real quiet if we met. You made that clear before. So if making assessments on things you know dick about behind a screen makes you feel better, have at her. Tread lightly. I wanted to have a non-dysfunctional thread, but the usual pathetic 5'6" tools show up.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 02:58 PM

Insulting a persons job is [Bleeeeep!] pathetic. Bellingham boys talking about logging. Lol! Enjoy your orange mocha frappuccino.
Posted by: JTD

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 03:00 PM

So far the thread is still non-political.

Just for grins- I like tattoos, girls with modest ones, even girls with crazy ones... Okay...I just like girls alright? Even those with tattoos and FP comes in for the win

Again.

Happy yet?

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 03:04 PM

You fall under one of those guys whos mouth would get real quiet if we met.So if making assessments on things you know dick about behind a screen makes you feel better, have at her. Tread lightly. I wanted to have a non-dysfunctional thread, but the usual pathetic 5'6" tools show up.

I probably wouldn't run my mouth because I have a lot to lose unlike you apparently, or maybe it is because I don't want to go jail. You know, legit reasons to stay out of trouble.

I would be more worried about you own neck after all the crap you incite on the Internet. You make enemies every day on here. I could give a [Bleeeeep!] either way.

But the real irony is that you said this, "So if making assessments on things you know dick about behind a screen makes you feel better, have at her. Tread lightly." You do this a lot and what makes you the expert and everyone else the bad guy? How about you lose the toddler view of the world.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 03:07 PM

I'm just tired of the faggotry. But who am I to change tradition.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 03:08 PM

This thread needs more attractive female booty and booby photos. FP's photos just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Just saying.

I'm just tired of the faggotry. Fuk it.

Oooo! Oooo! Ooo! Feel free to PM me and tell me to delete your account! Like the others, I'm all over saving some disk space!

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 03:16 PM

I would rather do something to get banned than have my account deleted but thanks. Besides, last time I asked to have my account deleted all of the mods went and said I was banned, so what would be the fun in that?

You really get off on getting rid of people from a fishing forum don't you? Rad.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 03:30 PM

applause

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 04:45 PM

I really admire the young kids these days that don't get tats, there's nothing I hate more than people who act like sheeple, YBD is a perfect example of this....pretty much will always be a loser to some degree. wink FP pretty much "swung on and belted" the point with tats and Woman in general. Having a Woman in the WH would be a big as mistake as the clown we have in there now, and he's as close to a b!tch as there is. rofl

I love how YBD thinks he has some sort of clout here after three months....lol. You really need to GTFO or STFU. 2cents

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 05:54 PM

I have one tattoo that I got when I was 18. Sol Duc calling people losers and sheep has too much irony for me. Good work man. I know I have no clout and I don't care. You guys need this place like a drug. You have been here for years and probably have less clout than those who have never even posted, so figure that one out.

I've been pretty damn respectful to most of you, but in reality many of you have nothing worth respecting. Just blah, blah, blah day after fuking day.

I would feel awfully silly getting my feelings hurt by some simple minded racist who know how to use more emoticons than words.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 06:29 PM

You guys need this place like a drug.

I've been pretty damn respectful to most of you

Hey chit for brains...you have near a thousand posts in three months, you take stupid to the next level. Respectful? Is this a sick joke?

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 06:32 PM

I'm not sure what's more amazing, the story, or he's still a friend. laugh
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 06:36 PM

No tats, just scars. Nothing against folks with them.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
You guys need this place like a drug.

I've been pretty damn respectful to most of you

Hey chit for brains...you have near a thousand posts in three months, you take stupid to the next level. Respectful? Is this a sick joke?

Most of my posts are on the fishing side. A place that would leave you confused. If you think the nature of my posts are even close to as bad as yours you are even more of a fuking retard than I had originally thought. Good job on leaving the fruity emoticons out this time. Do you feel like less of a teenage girl?

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 06:59 PM

I understand Hank giving you a gimp suit and a nice warm basement to be creepy in, but I am surprised he would allow you to spread your stupidity through the internet and somewhere he is associated with. You could be making money off those films if you got them to eastern Europe or a senator.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 07:05 PM

Thought Dogfish blocked me? If not, cool. I like my compliments to be seen on your threads.

My post count will taper soon as any normal persons should once they tire. If not banned first.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 07:16 PM

A drug to us? laugh If "Nate" was a drug....you'd be dead. beathead

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 07:27 PM

If someone with over 5, 000 posts goes with me, I'll gladly leave.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 07:31 PM

I was outside the clinic protesting Hank. I thought you out of all people would appreciate that. But now it's time for some fun.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 07:31 PM

A drug to us? laugh If "Nate" was a drug....you'd be dead. beathead

Well, you got my there.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/15/13 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Reefer
I volunteer Hank. Slab Happy as an alternate.

He spent 2 large on a cat he has probably never touched. Hank would donate every dollar he had to the board if faced with that or a ban.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 01:47 PM

YBD,

Quit flattering yourself, and try a little reading comprehension, if you can. You're posting dumber than Redhook now. I didn't say I know every guy my daughters have met. You wrote that dumbshit, no me. Since they travel all over the country and all over the world, they've met people from many cultures and walks of life. What I do know is the sort of folks they choose to hang out with and know as friends, and there are no log truck drivers on that list. NTTAWWT, but the places they live and have lived and the circles of people they encounter don't happen to be populated with truck drivers.

As FP noted, although he's trolling too, you're in group 1, and the girls are in group 2. One's not married or engaged so If you want to meet you'll need to show up in San Francisco's downtown business district after she returns from Brazil later this week. See, I wasn't putting you down by saying you won't meet them, just commenting on the realistically extremely low probability of that occurring. So your meeting them wouldn't piss me off. In fact I would be surprised, simply because of the long odds against it. And of course I know that some people's internet personas are different from real life, like FP the troll and Banned User, for instance. Most everyone else on this board that I've met in person, however, is about the same. And I think you should name your next dog Salmo.

Sg
Posted by: Todd

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 04:02 PM

I think folks that put more than one second into worrying about other peoples' tatoos, or lack thereof, really, really...really...need to get a fuckin life.

These are the same idiots who spend a lot of time wondering if other people are having too much fun and there should be a law or two passed to prevent such outrageous behavior.

Don't like tatoos? Don't get one. Don't like chicks with them? More for me smile

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Neither me nor my girl has any...but the thought crosses my mind about once a year. She's very unlikely to ever get any, she has perfect skin and I think she likes it that way wink

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 05:38 PM

FP,

I know you're not trolling regarding your opinion of tatoos, but trolling is what you do mostly here. Like Riley said, you're better at it than anyone else. Good thing that your entertainment value is high. As for how other people are online and in real life, well then, we must not read the same threads.

Sg

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
I think folks that put more than one second into worrying about other peoples' tatoos, or lack thereof, really, really...really...need to get a fuckin life.

These are the same idiots who spend a lot of time wondering if other people are having too much fun and there should be a law or two passed to prevent such outrageous behavior.

Don't like tatoos? Don't get one. Don't like chicks with them? More for me smile

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Neither me nor my girl has any...but the thought crosses my mind about once a year. She's very unlikely to ever get any, she has perfect skin and I think she likes it that way wink

Finally...

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 06:54 PM

It would appear that I am nicer in person than online, but that's only because in the real world most the people I hang out with are smart and cool...they don't need to be reminded to stop being fuckin idiots all the time like many of the posters here do wink

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 07:30 PM

Another misinterpretation by Hank.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 08:11 PM

It would appear that I am nicer in person than online, but that's only because in the real world most the people I hang out with are smart and cool...they don't need to be reminded to stop being fuckin idiots all the time like many of the posters here do wink

Fish on...

Todd

The people I consider friends are smart also however none of them refer to people as "fuking idiots" or stupid even when they disagree.

It seems as though respect is a rare commodity for some, in person or otherwise.

Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 08:23 PM

A few years back my old man and I were at a preseason Husky b-ball game with maybe 5000 fans in the house. Now remember the old mans seats are center court 4th row. So some kid from the other team steps up to the free throw line when he lets out a, "Holy sh!t he doesn't have a tattoo!" Both benches started laughing and the poor kid had to step back to gain his composure. Not sure who was more embarrassed the kid or the old man.

My generation has done a pretty darn good job of [Bleeeeep!]!ng things up so I'm not going to be to critical over some kids with tattoos!

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 08:37 PM

Yeah generation xyz are such hard working kids with lofty goals. Laffin' grin

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Lots of us here have reminded you to stop being a fuckin' idiot, but you don't listen. You just keep goin' about your fuckin' idiot ways without a care in the world.

Congrats?

As you well know I cannot count. But If I had to guess, you have been reminded of your own stupidity more times than you could probably even count. You can't argue that and you know it.

I think Todd was emplying he doesn't surround himself with people he would describe as fuking idiots, thus he never has to tell them that they are.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 08:45 PM

I think Todd was emplying he doesn't surround himself with people he would describe as fuking idiots, thus he never has to tell them that they are.

Hank knows this...his usual posting style here on PP isn't being wrong on accident, it's being wrong on purpose, as he was in this part of the conversation.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 08:47 PM

Hank, I'm I wrong in saying your entire purpose here is to talk chit and promote the niners and republicans? You sir are the biggest dumb fuk and all the boards I have viewed. I know how much you rely on the board so I don't want to make you feel too bad. But get a fuking life dude. It's sad. Say what you want to me, but the cats outta the bag on your pathetic ass. If you have children they must be real proud. I would stop talking to my dad if he acted the way you do. Like he's 14 that is.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 08:50 PM

Hank knows this...his usual posting style here on PP isn't being wrong on accident, it's being wrong on purpose, as he was in this part of the conversation.

Fish on...

Todd

At that age I would be ashamed and embarrassed of myself. But to each their own.

Cue the ybd is a pathetic drunk..which is old and false.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 08:51 PM

you

are

going

full

retard

YBD...
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 08:53 PM

Yeah generation xyz are such hard working kids with lofty goals. Laffin' grin

It was the clowns in Chicago that f'd up the 787 program. It was the kids from generation xyz that fixed it and are now rolling out three a month.
Not to mention the kids on their third tour in Afghanistan.
If you truly believe what you wrote I'd suggest you get out more.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 08:56 PM

Suggesting Sol Dunce get his head out of his ass is a lot of wishful thinking.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 08:57 PM

YBD, you're really not cut out for the DS. Is Hank your substitute for fire water now? SMD. laugh

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 08:59 PM

Just being a smart ass, that was a funny story. wink

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:14 PM

Nate you have no idea what color a kettle is do you? Hank, if you really want to be remembered for being a complete dumbass you should join the ranks of some of the bay areas finest and do the ol' Golden Gate Gainer..just an idea. Might finally get that notoriety you so desperatly seek. For about a week.

Suk dic, I work 10 hrs a day and often 6-7 a week so don't talk to me about work eithic. Making the not so smart choice to not finish college has left me busting my ass for awhile now and I will probably do it until I die or retire. Nice try though. I would be interested in hearing more about your hard work.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:18 PM

KK's confusing himself with the rest of my friends...I do call KK a fuckin idiot, but fondly wink

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Dinner is on me next time, Hank wink

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:18 PM

I never really disliked sol duc because you show a shred of normalcy now and again. Hanks entire being asks for negative response. So I'm a fuktard for callin' em as I see's 'em?

And I think I fit in just fine one the red side. I don't take the [Bleeeeep!] as serious as my sound, but if there are no lines with an opponent how can I be accused of crossing one? You get what you give..

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:19 PM

my kettle is stainless...

i dont know where you get off talking sh!t to or about Hank and how much of a "loser" you deem him as... he makes more in 1 year than you will make in the next decade likely...

heres a novel idea...

be normal around here, i know its hard, but try... you might be surprised by the outcome...

or stick a plunger up your ass and GTFOOH
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Hank
I do know he hasn't called any of you fuckin' idiots on this board, even when Dan said Obama is a POS fascist.

That's because he knows I'm right.

That also has nothing to do with the fact that you're a fuckin idiot - whether Todd calls you that or not.

As you may have guessed, people say I'm an asshole both in person and on the internet. No................seriously.

smile

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:22 PM

How much do you suppose I make in a year? Unless Hank owns one of the methadone clinics on the side, you are only adding to the fact that you know nothing about the work force and wages. I'm sure last time you worked minimum wage was $4. If you ever did work.

It takes a man to admit their faults Hank and an even bigger man to admit publicly and change. Something I wouldn't expect you or most to have the balls to do. If a couple drunk and butt hurt posts on a fishing forum were the worst of my history I could hold my head pretty damn high, lol. GJOTGGB. An acronym for GoJumpOffTheGoldenGateBridge.:)

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
[quote=Hank]I do know he hasn't called any of you fuckin' idiots on this board, even when Dan said Obama is a POS fascist.

That's because he knows I'm right.

That also has nothing to do with the fact that you're a fuckin idiot - whether Todd calls you that or not.

As you may have guessed, people say I'm an asshole both in person and on the internet. No................seriously.

Dan may not care for me, though he doesn't know me, but is my top five favorite dudes on here...Be more like Dan, Hank. Smoke a fuking blunt.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:33 PM

I have no problem with you, ybd.

No issues with Hank or Nate, either, to be honest.

Now that Sol Duc motherfucker................... smile

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: _Nate_

i dont know where you get off talking sh!t to or about Hank and how much of a "loser" you deem him

I sent that sukdik a PM telling him to get out of my face and I'd do the same with him. He agreed.

Then he went back on his agreement because that's what type of fukface he is. He's not a man of his word. He's a POS.

I made one slip up and apologized. You started the chit back up. Unless you are talking about the gimp joke, in which you weren't the target.

I don't have "real" problems with anyone on here. I just wish baby jesus would be a little more generous with Carpal Tunnel Syndome and slap that [Bleeeeep!] on both of Natehooks hands. And maybe a case of gonorrhea for chits and gaggles. smile

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:43 PM

I'm sure last time you worked minimum wage was $4. )

More like a $1.12. <grin>

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:47 PM

i dont know where you get off talking sh!t to or about Hank and how much of a "loser" you deem him

I sent that sukdik a PM telling him to get out of my face and I'd do the same with him. He agreed.

Then he went back on his agreement because that's what type of fukface he is. He's not a man of his word. He's a POS.

Time out! You original mf welcher dog chit breath. liar! You're going to hell for sure prick! F'N Kaliforincators are SCUM! Except Salmonella!

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:50 PM

smile

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:52 PM

YBD, the white boy version of ODH, but without the fish....

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:56 PM

I miss Salmonella's posts. Hank, as you probably guessed, I am cross eyed and one of the eyes is extremely lazy. They tried to fix the problem with corrective lenses, drops and surgery. Between that and the head gear I was forced to wear through junior high and most of high school it's been a long tough road filled with embarrassment and bullying. I've learned to deal with it and have found a home here and fishchan where I am excepted. Sorry, my point was that I went back through my posts with the best of my ability to try and find where I had done you wrong. The problem I have a hard time with my eyes looking through multiple lines of words trying to find the work Hank without giving myself a migraine. It's ok one sentence at a time. I want more than anything in the world for you to forgive me. I will do anything....anything.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:57 PM

YBD, the white boy version of ODH, but without the fish....

I do just find with the fishes naters and bananas. Do some fuking research. You see that monster white fish on fishchan? Yeah, mother [Bleeeeep!], this guy! loved the pank macro shot too. Creative.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:58 PM

smile

Leave out the smily face sissy...drive that mother fuker home.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 09:59 PM

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 10:07 PM

heres a novel idea...

be normal around here, i know its hard, but try... you might be surprised by the outcome...

or stick a plunger up your ass and GTFOOH

W
T
F

You can't make this [Bleeeeep!] up!

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 10:08 PM

smile

Leave out the smily face sissy...drive that mother fuker home.

I like those......

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 10:09 PM

Being normal on a here is less fun than a flu shot..which end of the plunger are we talking, anyway? If being normal means wearing nite vision and busting homeless guys for stolen scooters and weed clone sprouts than call me loco.

That's a good thing, SD.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 10:11 PM

Put on your krapper jammies yet old fart? rolleyes

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 10:15 PM

Being normal on a here is less fun than a flu shot..which end of the plunger are we talking, anyway?

That's a good thing, SD.

I try and be pretty normal here. I have fished since before I can remember so most of these guys, [Bleeeeep!] and all, have a lot in common with me. You probably do to.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 10:21 PM

I don't doubt that. I am a little weird but I try and embrace it. I have fished with a couple dudes on here and got along great.

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 10:31 PM

I agree! Mods suck! wink

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 10:40 PM

ESAD! evil

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 10:42 PM

Closest thing you're going to get to some giant jiggles! You're welcome!

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 10:51 PM

remember the Twerking thread?

buddy came across this today so i figured i would share, its rather pleasant twerkage..

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Banned User
I beg to differ....

Todd calls his friends fukin idiots, and worse, all the time.

The favor is returned.

It's fukin idiots he doesn't call fukin idiots, especially when they're buying.

Hope that helps...

In proxy, because you are only piling on, I offer both of you that I assume it must be true;

"Mother always said it is best to address the distasteful with indifference indirectly."

rolleyes

Re: Happy non-political thread - 10/16/13 11:21 PM

That's hilarious! rofl