Are you "special"?

Posted by: ParaLeaks

Are you "special"? - 11/13/13 03:27 AM

Posted by: Todd

Re: Are you "special"? - 11/13/13 12:57 PM

Slappy's talking about more junk that he received via right wing email chain...he actually believes it if he gets it in his email, or reads it on The Blaze.

That's why Slappy is such a moron.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. I pay for all three of those things, not because I'm a conservative, or a liberal, or an adult...I pay for all three of those things because everyone pays for all three of those things.

Re: Are you "special"? - 11/13/13 01:28 PM

Did you get the information about how long I've been out of college from another right wing email chain? It's about as accurate as virtually everything else you and Slappy post up.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. I graduated from law school in 1998.
Posted by: Jet

Re: Are you "special"? - 11/13/13 01:52 PM

With their own hard earned dollars.
Posted by: willametteriveroutlaw

Re: Are you "special"? - 11/13/13 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: FishPrince
I think adults should pay for their own health care, food and housing.

What about redhook?
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Are you "special"? - 11/13/13 02:00 PM

100% agreed.

Son of a bitch....I've agreed with FishPrince twice in 2 days..did hell freeze over...lol
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: Are you "special"? - 11/13/13 08:17 PM

Todd's student loan is "finally" being attended to.......no doubt with some prodding and likely at a reduced amount and rate.......definitely qualifying him as "special".

Congrats?

Re: Are you "special"? - 11/13/13 08:26 PM

Congrats on being a fuckin clown, and a moron to boot, Slappy.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Salman

Re: Are you "special"? - 11/13/13 08:44 PM

I agree only because i'm good at math and know that equation adds up.

Re: Are you "special"? - 11/13/13 08:49 PM

With the amount I borrowed and the way it is structured now (after being sold several times) it will end up taking about as many years to pay off as Slappy has IQ points...which is to say it will take a while longer yet, but not too long.

Not that this is anyone's business but mine, but I share to underscore just what a fuckin moron Slappy has been, is, and will likely continue to be.

There's your "congrats", Jackass.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Are you "special"? - 11/13/13 09:39 PM

So what do you do with people who "can't" or "won't"?

I agree with you 100% but that is a fairly idealistic standpoint.

Reality is much grimmer and more complex than that.

My problem with many conservatives is that they are idealists. Good citizens, but still idealists. It's the bipolar opposite of a libtard which is also an idealist.

I identify with conservatives and live my life to be a productive member of society but I am not expecting a Utopia any time soon where we have everyone working hard and living well.

The practice of government is neccesesary and in the real world it gets ugly. Just a fact of life. I wish more people realised this to some degree and calmed their "outrage". The sky has been falling for at least as long as man has been telling stories.
Posted by: Salman

Re: Are you "special"? - 11/13/13 09:51 PM

There's nothing wrong with paying for your own housing, health care, and food or having someone else pay for it as long as they're okay with it.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Are you "special"? - 11/18/13 04:58 PM

I'm still paying my student loan from 1998. It's down to just a couple of grand. I could pay it off now - but why? It's the best loan a person can get and it builds a nice, long term credit profile. BTW - I've used my ENG degree every day since graduation. I cannot stress enough how important STEM careers are to the country now. If you want a job that makes great money and almost always has a demand for talent - study STEM! It's the Poli-Sci and Women's studies majors whom are F'd running. Anyway - just my $0.02