Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan?

Posted by: Twitch

Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/06/14 07:25 PM

He and Stringfellow suspended from the team for assaulting Seahawks fans: http://www.seattlepi.com/local/komo/arti...owl-5211370.php
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/06/14 07:45 PM

Those arseholes don't represent my state or my Broncos and I apologize on their behalf. Yank their damn schollies and send em' home. Unacceptable. Its a damn game people.
Posted by: Todd

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/06/14 08:47 PM

Yeah, heard about it this morning...those guys should both be competing for starting jobs...instead they are acting like 7 year old shitferbrains.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/06/14 09:30 PM

Scholarships better be yanked. mad
Posted by: stonefish

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/06/14 09:39 PM

F'n idiots!
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/06/14 10:10 PM

wtf?

Huskies going after Seahawks fans??

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/06/14 10:14 PM

Dan, are either of these players any good?
Posted by: gvbest

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/06/14 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Miles was the backup QB this year and I believed actually started a game and was expected to be the starter this year but I may be wrong.

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/06/14 10:30 PM

Those are pretty solid stats for a first year back up. He's over 60% completion % (the magic number to be an effective D1 QB). Looks like he's a mobile guy too and he'll need those moves when he clears out his locker.

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/06/14 10:43 PM

Nick, nice to see you back, cooled off I take it. grin
Posted by: BrotherChin

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/06/14 11:31 PM

Cyler Miles should be a bronco fan. He is from Colorado. If allegations are true than they really do need the boot. There is no room for this behavior anywhere in sports, from fans to espescially athletes.
Allegations may be fabricated as well. This story seems so far fetched that if true I hope they serve jail time. If false, I hope the slandering person(s) serve due punishment.
If Cyler is a die-hard Bronco fan and got fed up with the Seahawk hype and lost his cool, it's his own fault for being that immature and should be punished accordingly.

Demorea Stringfellow? Is he any good? Well, let's just say watch Larry Fitzgarald his Soph. year at Pitt. I don't care if he's as good as LF right now, I have little room for this behavior.

I'm sure we can count on Budda to act like Russell Wilson instead of these 2. Discipline will be given to those who foul up with the new staff. I'm glad.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/06/14 11:41 PM

Word up to BroChin on all counts. Miles Is pretty good, and Stringfellow is a monster in the making - but if the allegations are true, and it isn't clear they are, then Petersen isn't going to stand for it.

He'll take care of it just like it should be taken care of, however that may be.

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/06/14 11:47 PM

Correct. If guilty, no he will not stand for it. His history with such behavior is pretty solid. IMO - they'll be made an example of...
Posted by: Audball

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/07/14 12:47 AM

Husky football players breaking the law is pretty much a given. I heard they picked up a new running back, who ran a 4.4 forty yard dash (with a 19 inch TV under his arm).......

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/07/14 01:10 AM

The Huskies knocked it out of the park with hiring Peterson. I think he's going to be there a long time.
Posted by: Osprey

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/07/14 02:53 PM

Miles looked to be the starter this year,
stringfellow had some big moments last season.
There is no excuse for these actions,according to reports there were 2 different attacks.....what a waste.
.........Os
Posted by: CedarR

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/07/14 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

What the hell were they drinking thinking!

Miles reminds me of Colin Kaepernick. Tall and lanky, strong passing arm, able to tuck the ball and run for big gains. The biggest difference between the two... Miles makes his mistakes off the field... wink
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/07/14 03:19 PM

At least they didn't get away with rape, win the Heisman and a National Championship.

Seems a simple assault charge by a couple of stupid kids is mere child's play.

Tough crowd around here.

This is a Petersen and UW issue only at this point. Hope Petersen steps up as a coach and puts these kids back on the right path rather than give them the boot.
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/07/14 07:45 PM

If guilty kick them out of the state..........Dumb Fuk's.Good luck,

SZ

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/07/14 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: parker
At least they didn't get away with rape, win the Heisman and a National Championship.

Seems a simple assault charge by a couple of stupid kids is mere child's play.

Tough crowd around here.

This is a Petersen and UW issue only at this point. Hope Petersen steps up as a coach and puts these kids back on the right path rather than give them the boot.

Dream on Homer! :>)
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/07/14 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Banned User
Really paker.......pointing out someone else's indiscretion to make your guys look not as bad ?

rofl

Uh.....

Hell yeah!!!!

rofl
Posted by: stonefish

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/10/14 09:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Audball
Coog football players breaking the law is pretty much a given.

Fixed it for you.
http://seattletimes.com/html/cougarfootball/2022874866_cougars10xml.html
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: Cyler Miles - a Bronco fan? - 02/10/14 10:09 AM

It is? Since early on the highly gifted athlete is given a behavioral pass in school and life. As long as he can perform on the field the rest doesn't matter.