tony stewart sprint car death

Posted by: Brewer

tony stewart sprint car death - 08/12/14 06:54 PM

so i'm sure this has been seen.

any idiot who gets out of a #13 car during a race is not the sharpest driver on the track. this just makes no sense. another Darwin award winner. any one of those drivers could have nailed this guy.

by the looks of it the guy walked right into path of tony's tires.
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/12/14 07:43 PM

Darwin award nominee, definitely.
Car racing, anger, stepping out onto a track AT NIGHT IN A BLACK JUMPSUIT.

Very sorry for his death, and for his family and friends, but he wasn't invincible, nor immortal.
Posted by: Todd

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/12/14 07:54 PM

I've watched the video about ten times over the past several days, and I can't help but think "getting famous by yelling at Tony Stewart" went terribly wrong.

I also heard of people claiming that Stewart hit him on purpose because he revved his motor in seconds before impact...maybe someone who knows more about it than me can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that those sprint cars, on the corners, can't turn without really gunning the gas. They are designed to slide out otherwise.

If that is true than it looks more to me like Stewart was gunning it and turning left to avoid the kid and the kid got too close and the ass end of the car caught him...and that was that.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: GutZ

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/12/14 10:14 PM

He didn't even twitch.

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/12/14 10:39 PM

walking into the path of oncoming open wheeled sprint cars is just a head shaker.
Posted by: SundayMoney

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/12/14 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd

I also heard of people claiming that Stewart hit him on purpose because he revved his motor in seconds before impact...maybe someone who knows more about it than me can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that those sprint cars, on the corners, can't turn without really gunning the gas. They are designed to slide out otherwise.

Todd

You steer a sprint car as much with the throttle as you do with the steering wheel.
Posted by: BARCHASER

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/12/14 11:45 PM

I'm a NASCAR fan. Not as dedicated as some but we've gone to the Vegas race in March 4 times and we watch the Cup and Nationwide races every weekend.

This wasn't on purpose and I doubt there will be any criminal action. But I don't think Stewarts career will survive this. NASCAR lives and dies based on the car sponsors. Will any company want to shell out millions to sponsor a car that Stewart drives? Doubtful.

There is a trend to younger drivers anyway. There are lots of good young drivers with clean reps who don't have the baggage that Stewart carries around.
Posted by: SundayMoney

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/12/14 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: BARCHASER

This wasn't on purpose and I doubt there will be any criminal action. But I don't think Stewarts career will survive this. NASCAR lives and dies based on the car sponsors. Will any company want to shell out millions to sponsor a car that Stewart drives? Doubtful.

There wont be a shortage of sponsors for a 3 time cup champ.

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/13/14 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: 1LeggedMan
Pretty pathetic that there is a thread on this and the kid in St Louis gets no press here.

There is no video of the kid in St.Louis, unlike this situation. Anything discussed on that matter is purely conjecture and a true he said/she said situation. Sad that he died, I am very sorry for his family and their loss, but villifying him or the officer involved when absolutely no verifiable facts are present is a waste of time and effort. About the best that could be said is that there were no winners in that situation.

Oh, and feel free to start your own thread instead of bitching about it here.

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/13/14 01:35 PM

wink
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/13/14 01:49 PM

Sad, but the dude should not have gotten out of his car unless it was on fire.................period.Stewart is a jack ass but this is not his fault.Good luck,

SZ

PS, The kid shooting....................not enough facts yet to say one way or the other.
Posted by: docspud

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/13/14 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: STRIKE ZONE

PS, The kid shooting....................not enough facts yet to say one way or the other.

Come on now.....has that ever stopped us before.

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/13/14 04:02 PM

Just need to get all those gun toting fruitcakes from the NRA down there to make sure all the young black kids are fully armed to protect themselves from the tyranny of the Gubmint.

Yeah, right.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/13/14 04:26 PM

Just need to get all those gun toting fruitcakes from the NRA down there to make sure all the young black kids are fully armed to protect themselves from the tyranny of the Gubmint.

Yeah, right.

Fish on...

Todd

You're the biggest twisted girly fagg this board has ever seen. I seriously hope you become a victim of the knock out game by a group of pavement apes. Jesus wept.

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/13/14 06:25 PM

That's because Sol Dunce is as stupid as a box of rusty hammers.

What a fuckin clown.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/13/14 06:47 PM

...and a noted racist.

The knockout game... rofl

P.S. Benghazi!

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/13/14 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

The knockout game... rofl

Is that the game where you run up and ram your fuckin head into a telephone pole?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/13/14 06:57 PM

Hopefully you didn't offend any pond scum or bacterium by comparing them to Sol Dunce...I'm sure they wouldn't be happy with the association.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/13/14 08:34 PM

I've noticed that...it's like he's proud of being the stupidest and most ignorant jackass on the entire board.

Weird thing to be so fuckin proud of, but I guess everybody's got to be good at something, and that's what he's got.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/14/14 07:31 PM

What does this have to do with Tony Stewart's crash?

Welcome back, Fish Prince. You create a fine derailment.
Posted by: Irie

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/14/14 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Yeah, right.

Fish on...

Todd

You're the biggest twisted girly fagg this board has ever seen. I seriously hope you become a victim of the knock out game by a group of pavement apes. Jesus wept.

Fucksake. No wonder I left.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/14/14 10:50 PM

Classic Darkside post!

We have epic retardation, one user had me nuke his account, racism, whiners, complainers, trolls and even a complaint to the mods.

Honestly, I hope you all die.

rofl

PS. The Darkside does *not* represent what PP is about nor does it relfect on it's members. If you seem to have sand in your vag, and apparently a lot of you do, DO NOT READ VISIT AND READ THE POSTS ON THE DARKSIDE.

If Sol-Duc and Brewer really want to test the Mods (or me) out on their racist/humor rantings, post that crap on the main board. The one I actually look after.....and I'll boot your ass off this board faster than Strike Zone on a twinkie. Past that, I don't give a Fvck what happens here.

Carry on.....

Originally Posted By: Dogfish
Welcome back, Fish Prince.

Wrong guess! Anyone else care to play?

Originally Posted By: Irie
Fucksake. No wonder I left.

You left? Oh crap, I don't think anyone noticed.

rofl
Posted by: Bucket/Good Sport

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/14/14 11:43 PM

Shut up Paker!
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/14/14 11:58 PM

that aint FP, thats Duece...
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/15/14 12:14 AM

2many

And

Originally Posted By: parker

We have epic retardation, one user had me nuke his account, racism, whiners, complainers, trolls and even a complaint to the mods.

Honestly, I hope you all die.

rofl

rofl

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/15/14 12:19 AM

i'm not a racist, just a straight shooter is all. in the last 20 years being a straight shooter is now labeled being politically incorrect. I personally have no time or interest in pleasing anyone I've never met. i'm a proud member of society that will not change my stance or views to keep the sensitive, limp wristed, liberals happy. they can all just fukkoff in my book.

Fp is not back on here either.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/15/14 12:49 AM

Originally Posted By: parker
Past that, I don't give a Fvck what happens here.

Carry on.....

Right on!
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/15/14 10:38 AM

Plus one! Thanks Parker for putting these wussies in their place again. Salad shooter has to be the biggest kcunt in real life, we already know fired weakster is a close second tied with rvrloser. grin

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/15/14 10:43 AM

Originally Posted By: 1LeggedMan
LMAO.

Glad you're back.
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: tony stewart sprint car death - 08/15/14 01:43 PM

PARKER.................Kiss my fat hairy AZZ..........................Good luck,

SZ

So laffin..............................could have said ding dong...........LOL.