Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I

Posted by: sumnerguy

Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/18/14 10:07 PM

Today I ran into a tweaker who is selling someone's gear near the Puyallup in Sumner.this gear includes a cascade trails canvas bag,includes quite a bit of high end bobber and jig accessories, pre-tied leaders,components,hooks,corkies,etc. This bag belongs to a serious fisherman. If you know the owner of this bag,please contact me asap. 253 597 4047
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/18/14 10:12 PM

this is going to be posted on our FB page as well, a few people have been robbed this year and have brought it up... good job doing whats right...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/18/14 10:39 PM

waiting for a photo of someones stuff that got ripped off, ill let you know when we get it...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/18/14 10:57 PM

the backpack had brand new Calcutta boxes that look like these (actual photo from guys gear), along with an orange handled Coastal Cutlery fillet knife, ive sent your number to him... you will be gettin 1 call atleast soon...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/19/14 01:18 AM

another guy has said that his jigs and bobbers and corkies were also stolen, he has provided a pic of his jigs for reference...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/19/14 06:31 PM

The picture of the guys jigs are a total match to what I have in my house right now. Have him contact me to reclaim his stuff. Thanks

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/19/14 07:07 PM

I gave the wrong number to contact me in my post.sorry. The right number is 253 576 4047
Posted by: movesfast

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/20/14 11:32 AM

Wow.
Thats a cool thing you did man
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/20/14 12:28 PM

Thank you for doing the right thing.
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/20/14 01:09 PM

Cool stuff. I hate thieves. Good luck,

SZ
Posted by: Bay wolf

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/20/14 01:14 PM

Many Karma points to you!!

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/20/14 03:02 PM

sumnerguy, Anthony called you but no answer, i PM'd you with his number as well, he will be trying again after 3, you can also call him...

his gear was stolen from the soccer fields in Puyallup out of his car, so it sounds like its his, let me know how it turns out...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/21/14 09:08 PM

you have to be the biggest dipsh!t on the planet you know that... you steal someones sh!t, then come on THIS website of all places, trying to act like you bought stolen gear and wanted to get it back to the owner (which means you wanted them to pay you back for what you "spent" to get it) and everything would be cool right?

WRONG..

you lying piece of sh!t, you try to make me look like an asshole to people after i was trying to help you help out another fisherman? well you screwed up retard, because your number was posted on a page with 7700 members on it, and when you tried to sell that 300 dollars worth of gear to one of my members for 30 bucks for "gas money", and are pissed off there arent more fisherman on the river to sell it to, well now you get to feel the repercussions of being a god damn IDIOT TWEAKER THIEF!!!

have fun with that, because people know what you look like now....

my advice would be to move, and do it fast, because a big ass cloud is coming your way...

fvckin snake....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/21/14 09:40 PM

WRONG

i posted this on our page to help get whoever this gear belonged to... one of our members posted that this guy came up to him on the river asking if he wanted to buy some gear, and he needed gas money, wanted 30 bucks for over 300 in gear, jigs, bobbers, corkies, ect (read his original description) and was pissed off that there wasnt more people fishing so he could sell it....

then he posted the number on our page, and i reversed checked it and low and behold, PP and THIS post pops up, with the same number that was provided by another person....

he said the guy (the OP) is a straight up doper, no doubt about it, and when asked if it was stolen, was sketchy as hell....

hes a liar, a fraud, a thief.... this was all a LIE...

you expect me to be OK with that? my using my kindness to help someone that lied to me? think again...

SG, it will only be a matter of time before i have your name, your address, hell maybe even your drug dealer... then the real fun will begin ya prick...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/21/14 09:56 PM

first name Ryan...

getting closer...
Posted by: On The Swing

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/21/14 10:44 PM

Whoa there you freakin idiot..I'd like to post that the owner (a friend of mine) just called me to tell me that he got the majority of his gear back and that your little accusations here are unfounded and defamatory. Your an ass and you are flying way off the detective handle like your back to sniffing coke out of the evidence locker.

If you had half a brain you'd go back and delete some of that crap you said here and on "your"( lol ) fb page of flunkies. I would start with the phone number and maybe a call of apology (if your a man) to the guy as he actually a stand up guy as stated by the owner of the items, chris. What you have have done in the last 48 hours is the type of crap that you can be speaking to a lawyer about

You are not a cop redhook, so just get off your little unicorn of admin power that inflates your ego.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/21/14 10:52 PM

woah there, you have access to that page Ereth, why dont you go ahead and post on it then... you can read everything there, i defended this guy, but if this gear was trying to be sold at the river today, with that phone number that was provided, then i dont know what to say to you.... maybe you should check your friends...

that number was called by a ton of people and the guy said "i gave it to the rightful owner, it was for sale"...

you werent there today, neither was i, but the person that posted it has been pretty reputable....

wanna know the number that was posted? here it is.. 253 576 4047

the same number posted on the original post...

i never said i was a cop dipsh!t, i was trying to help this person try to get some stuff back, then another person said and provided that number as the person that had the items, and ws trying to sell them for 30 bucks so he could go to his drug and alcohol class at 5:30 or whatever it is....

and i havent done sh!t in the last 48 hours that would harm me whatsoever, you being the retard you always are on the internet probably arent even talking about the same thing here, so get your lawyer, and come at me bro... have fun with it too....

if you like hangin out with tweaker thieves then so be it, but i will not be treated like that... SG has every chance right now to show me im wrong...

his name is Ryan right?

set me straight then, or, its all a lie....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/21/14 10:56 PM

I already did bradeen

that's right, your weren't there yet you speak as though you were and as "leading the charge"

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/21/14 11:00 PM

guess what, i have already been talking to the OP in PM as well...

so i still have proof i was actively trying to help him....

why oh why would some lonely dude on the internet make up a story about something and provide a number to the guy that was posted on this page? and why oh why would you be telling me that someone you dont even know is going to get a lawyer and sue me? lol

also, i dont give a crap about being an admin, my friend owns that page, i do it to help him, you want to do it? it can be arranged...

and as i said earlier i was trying to help people get stolen gear back, now it seems i was lied to, someone has lied and i will figure it out, not an issue...

why dont you just be a normal person for once and stop thinking you are better than everyone else because you arent, you are the same knuckle dragging mutt as the rest of us, dont act like you are a prince....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/21/14 11:13 PM

I am the man in question I thought I would tell the real story. I posted on three different boards to locate the owner of this gear,I spent hours on the bank trying to find the owner. While searching today I decided to try and recoup the money I spent since that money was for gas. A man called me while I was on the river and was the owner of the gear. I agreed t opp meet him at my class I go to school at night. I told him on the phone that I put out 35$ for the gear but would not charge him t opp get his own gear back,as a profit was not my intention. I am a die hard angler. I met , him he was the owner and we chatted for a few mins, and he gave me 25$, I lost ten dollars on the deal but a nice guy got his gear back. Im ok with that I got enough gas money to get to work till payday. I dont steal I dont do drugs and anyone who thinks otherwise can come pay me a visit. Anthony called me yesterday and we determined it was not his gear. There u have it the end..

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/21/14 11:35 PM

Your friend..

That's what I love about facebook, even idiots can have a posse

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/21/14 11:38 PM

Sumner,
Chris said you seemed like a real chill dude, welcome to the board! sorry our resident guard dog gave ya the business, you'll come to find he is just an idiot
Posted by: RB3

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 01:01 AM

Redhook you'd make a fine private eye.
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 02:31 AM

Solid work, Columbo.

rofl
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 03:23 AM

Red Hawking...you need to get a JOB yesterday! LOSER!
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 09:23 AM

This thread needed to be moved to the DS... The truth has a way of coming out here grin

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 10:37 AM

I like the part were he was trying to school me on humility, almost couldn't fall asleep last night Laughin so hard
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 12:00 PM

Redhook, the Imaginary Philanthropist, hard at work not working.
Posted by: stonefish

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 12:02 PM

I see a TV series in the future, Facebook PI.
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 12:04 PM

Wow, he really RedHooked this one!

Originally Posted By: Evo
you tried to sell that 300 dollars worth of gear to one of my members

Please don't tell me that anyone on PP is "your member". I, for one, wouldn't want the affiliation. It is bad enough I associate with KK and Todd!
Posted by: JTD

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 12:05 PM

WRONG

SG, it will only be a matter of time before i have your name, your address, hell maybe even your drug dealer... then the real fun will begin ya prick...

Threatening SG? You are going to stalk him?

Really? You are like a kid that trips in the dark on his own feet and comes up swinging.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 12:58 PM

What is this FB page that redhook is associated with? I want to know so I can be sure not to "like" it.

Moderating the FB page must be the part time job that redhook has been eluding to lately. He mentioned a few times that instead of sleeping till noon he gets up early and walks a few miles to work....he goes to starbucks for some hot coco and a better internet connection. Moderating is tough gig, especially on Mom's dial up connection.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 01:19 PM

My convo about him with the owner this morning

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 01:55 PM

did you forget about the parts where i was defending Ryan up until more and more information was posted about the situation?

come on dipsh!t, you can do better than that, why you always gotta take the bad even however miniscule it is and turn it into something its not?

if i was wrong, its not my fault, i was lied to by someone... ill figure it out... but until then, dont you fvcking say that i just started calling this guy names when i DEFENDED his ass for a while...

asshole...

oh, and go have your buddies keep deleting thier posts on that thread OTS, just dont forget what i can do.... or have i already?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 02:47 PM

why so quiet now? after i show proof of what was going on you dont want to play your game anymore?

you say stupid sh!t like "evo is running around badmouthing people on the internet" then follow it with "hes a fvcking idiot, hes retarded, he needs to get beat up, his mom is a lesbo, his dad killed himself" blah blah blah... did it ever occur to you that you are doing the exact same thing that you say that im doing? and for some reason its ok for you to do that? but not for me?

whatever...

atleast i tried to help, unlike you, who just waits for any chance to talk sh!t about me, then complains when i do it..

1 of these 2 people lied, and i will find out...

none of this makes sense... the responses, the times, the money, the situation, none of it... ive had friends this year that have had their gear stolen out of their rigs, and they also have been approached by junkies trying to sell other peoples gear to them on the lower river, so can you see how i would think something was up when all this BS comes out? or is that too hard for you to use your head for once instead of using your rabies infested hate for me?

get a life OTS...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 03:17 PM

atleast im kind enough to go out of my way, use my computers/tablets and my time to try to help people out... regardless of how this one ended, ive helped MANY people get their things back... why dont you go check that GF thread from 2009 where a guy found a rod in the Chehalis i think it was that was lost 2 years prior that was custom built for him that i helped the guy locate the owner of...

i didnt want any fvcking drama, i wanted to help other fisherman, because i back every single one of them, even if your sh!t got stolen John i would help try to get it back, even if you are a fvcking prick to me... because thats the person i am, i was raised to be nice to others and help out whenever possible... which is what i did, its not my fault someone lied...

you say you are smart, do the math on this whole situation and you will see something doesnt add up...

theft on the Puyallup has been worse than ever this year, and its also tweakers down there on the lower river trying to sell gear to other fisherman pretty much on a daily basis... so if you open your crust filled eyes, you may be able to see why i reacted the way i did, but you would have to see that i repeatedly (for a couple hours) defended the OP and was about to go off about him being bad mouthed, until more information came about on the situation....

what, should i just sit back and laugh at people that get ripped off? because thats what people like you and OTS would do if my stuff got stolen...

yeah well im not like that, i dont wake up in the morning and figure out ways to be an asshole to people and try and hurt them on a daily basis because my life is so fvcking lonely and boring that i have nothing else to do...

so as i said last night OTS, go get your lawyer, and come at me bro....
Posted by: Todd

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 03:26 PM

This thread is seriously delivering. Five stars from me.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 03:31 PM

I was quiet because I was at work redhook you welfare capt of the industry. ..you should try it sometime

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 03:35 PM

And who said anything about ME coming after you with a lawyer?? Why the [Bleeeeep!] would i do that and waste my time...if I won it ain't like you got money so I'd have to take your girls money or garnish your weekly babysitting and yard mowing monies, your just an Internet tool as many have seemed to mirror in their analogy of you.
The world needs less and less of people like you.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 03:35 PM

yeah thats it... nice try On The Rag...

funny, thats never stopped you before, so?

FYI, before you get all bad ass and try to scare me, you should know that it is illegal to threaten legal action against someone without doing it, or having no basis to do it on...

still wanna talk about lawyers?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: On The Swing
Whoa there you freakin idiot..I'd like to post that the owner (a friend of mine) just called me to tell me that he got the majority of his gear back and that your little accusations here are unfounded and defamatory. Your an ass and you are flying way off the detective handle like your back to sniffing coke out of the evidence locker.

If you had half a brain you'd go back and delete some of that crap you said here and on "your"( lol ) fb page of flunkies. I would start with the phone number and maybe a call of apology (if your a man) to the guy as he actually a stand up guy as stated by the owner of the items, chris. What you have have done in the last 48 hours is the type of crap that you can be speaking to a lawyer about

You are not a cop redhook, so just get off your little unicorn of admin power that inflates your ego.

yeah you never said it... also the other part? you are insinuating that i use cocaine and steal it from police departments?

yeah, you arent as smart as you act, you arent fooling anyone...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 03:39 PM

Hahah well I'm still gonna Sue you nate wink
Unless you can sue me first for sayin such blasphemy. .
Something tells me that your grasp of the legal system might not be as strong as the one you usually have on your tool ..so I'll just take that comment with a grain of salt till, well...you show atleast one shred of intelligence

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 03:40 PM

Thanks for the great lunch show..back to work, I expect MANY more laughs when I check in at dinner time

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 03:42 PM

heres some intelligence...

People—lawyers or not—who threaten to initiate criminal proceedings against others can land in hot water.
Lawyers who threaten to take opponents to criminal court in order to gain an advantage are generally subject to discipline for unethical behavior. This scenario sometimes arises in particularly contentious cases: Lawyer A threatens to report Lawyer B or Lawyer B’s client to the authorities for some kind of alleged misconduct unless they cave to A’s demands. Of course, if the threatened party has actually committed a crime, that party probably won’t want to report the threat-maker (thereby potentially drawing the interest of law enforcement investigators).
Further, it may be a crime itself to threaten to initiate criminal proceedings against another. In Washington, for example, trying to obtain goods or services from another by threat of criminal prosecution constitutes second degree extortion. (Wash. Rev. Code §§ 9A.56.110, 9A.56.130, 9A.04.110.) (It’s a defense that the defendant reasonably believed the threatened charges to be true and was acting solely to cause the other party to remedy the situation.)
It’s also illegal for a debt collector to threaten criminal action against someone who is late on a bill. (For more information, see this article on debt-collector threats.)
If you’ve been threatened with criminal charges, consult an experienced attorney immediately.
by: Micah Schwartzbach, Attorney

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/s...e-is-legal.html

like i said, do it, i dont pay for lawyers so i dont have to worry about it costing me anything... if you want me to act differently, treat me differently... you know that whole saying? treat people how you want to be treated? cuz in the end, karma is a bitch....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 03:44 PM

We are rapidly approaching seven star territory here.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 03:51 PM

heres some intelligence...

People—lawyers or not—who threaten to initiate criminal proceedings against others can land in hot water.
Lawyers who threaten to take opponents to criminal court in order to gain an advantage are generally subject to discipline for unethical behavior. This scenario sometimes arises in particularly contentious cases: Lawyer A threatens to report Lawyer B or Lawyer B’s client to the authorities for some kind of alleged misconduct unless they cave to A’s demands. Of course, if the threatened party has actually committed a crime, that party probably won’t want to report the threat-maker (thereby potentially drawing the interest of law enforcement investigators).
Further, it may be a crime itself to threaten to initiate criminal proceedings against another. In Washington, for example, trying to obtain goods or services from another by threat of criminal prosecution constitutes second degree extortion. (Wash. Rev. Code §§ 9A.56.110, 9A.56.130, 9A.04.110.) (It’s a defense that the defendant reasonably believed the threatened charges to be true and was acting solely to cause the other party to remedy the situation.)
It’s also illegal for a debt collector to threaten criminal action against someone who is late on a bill. (For more information, see this article on debt-collector threats.)
If you’ve been threatened with criminal charges, consult an experienced attorney immediately.
by: Micah Schwartzbach, Attorney

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/s...e-is-legal.html

like i said, do it, i dont pay for lawyers so i dont have to worry about it costing me anything... if you want me to act differently, treat me differently... you know that whole saying? treat people how you want to be treated? cuz in the end, karma is a bitch....
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 03:55 PM

I've had my dose of dumb for the day. Thanks Evo!

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 04:01 PM

alright, we can talk about that now Hank...

i would have paid you a long time ago if you would have kept your mouth shut about all of it, that was our private business, but you wanted to air it out so whatever... i never said i wouldnt pay you, infact i was sending you messages saying i hadnt forgotten... im kinda busy right now and have been for a while, regardless of what anyone thinks...

so with that said, dont do it to me again, and you wont have an issue.. if its between us, keep it that way... and yes, you will get your money, i still have your addy right here in front of me....

the list of things i pay for, hmmmmm... buses, food, clothes for Katie, gear, food, buses, and clothes for Katie, neighbors for rides to get Katie to and from the buses, times 10, more buses, trains, Katie, and a couple other things im probably forgetting.... things are so close right now that you guys are gonna have a tough time finding things to talk sh!t to me about, so have fun while it lasts i suppose...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: stonefish
I see a TV series in the future, Facebook PI.

Just got an update.
It looks like it will be airing at noon or 1:00 PM.
Something about not having enough star power for a primetime spot quite yet....but it is getting there.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 04:25 PM

Maybe I'm a bit more free with my stars than you, KK...but I think we are well into 7 star territory now...approaching 8.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Banned User
There once was a punk from Puyallup
Who ran to web at a gallup
He claimed he's a saint
While most said he's taint
But getting a job he just ain't...

I don't care who you are, that's some funny chit!

This thread reaffirms that I will NEVER do Face Book. Nate, ChuckS once told you to unplug that computer and throw it out the window.....sage advice Red Hawking.

Love how you throw Katie under the bus.....really classy fukstick.

I'll raise to 8 stars.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 04:36 PM

it was a bet about Harvin..

SD, i never threw anyone under the bus, dont even mention my fiance, go find a chick that will put up with your crap and STFU...

Hank, im not upset, my feelings were never hurt, it was just a "you cant keep our business between us, then fvck you"

also, this thread isnt about me and my life, its about me helping or trying to help someone and people have to be deceitful and slimy with what they try to do or say...

with that said, i will never help another person from this website again, because i never get a thank you, i get a fvck you... not going to waste my time any longer trying to help people that dont appreciate it... im also considering deleting my account, i dont have time for this in my life and its evident that that the idiots will never change, they think they know everything, when they know dick, and it doesnt seem to affect them... have fun with that...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 04:58 PM

nah you bring in too much traffic for this site to quit. Why not just admit you're wrong, (if that is proven), apologize, and pay off future bets? 18 months and you haven't paid off a bet? c'mom man.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 04:59 PM

it was a bet about Harvin..

SD, i never threw anyone under the bus, dont even mention my fiance, go find a chick that will put up with your crap and STFU...

Hank, im not upset, my feelings were never hurt, it was just a "you cant keep our business between us, then fvck you"

also, this thread isnt about me and my life, its about me helping or trying to help someone and people have to be deceitful and slimy with what they try to do or say...

with that said, i will never help another person from this website again, because i never get a thank you, i get a fvck you... not going to waste my time any longer trying to help people that dont appreciate it... im also considering deleting my account, i dont have time for this in my life and its evident that that the idiots will never change, they think they know everything, when they know dick, and it doesnt seem to affect them... have fun with that...

You have a lot of nerve, there has been many people on this site that have offered you advice and to get your vehicles fixed etc....you are so self absorbed it fly's right over your large melon. You really need to get your chit together, starting today with a JOB search.
Posted by: snit

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 05:06 PM

classic

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 05:10 PM

you are so full of sh!t its seeping out your ears SD... 1 person offered to fix my car 1 time, and if it couldnt be arranged he wanted to buy it which would have left me with what? a couple rent payments? some cat food? not an option..

DW, i dont understand how i could be wrong, i understand that its possible that i overreacted, but someone gave me false information and i was trying to help someone, someone lied, and that sh!t pisses me off... if the other person lied or whatever (which why would he make up such an elaborate lie like this) then i will deal with it and i will appologize to the guy just like i did earlier after he wanted me to come to his house and fight him... but as i said at the end of that message, if hes the one lying to me, then im not sorry for sh!t...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 05:28 PM

you are so full of sh!t its seeping out your ears SD... 1 person offered to fix my car 1 time, and if it couldnt be arranged he wanted to buy it which would have left me with what? a couple rent payments? some cat food? not an option..

DW, i dont understand how i could be wrong,

12 stars...

Stamly... beer

Some may remember that limerick thread from years ago - that needs to be reserected... some funny [Bleeeeep!] there!!!
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 05:29 PM

im also considering deleting my account

I'm going to take a 15 minute personal break and respond to this on my own time. Typing this on my iPhone sucks ass, by the way.

Please, please, please, please, let me know via a PM when I can delete your account.

Oh, and *if* I delete your account and you decide tcome back, I'll delete those accounts as they are ratted out to me. Deleted on sight, with no questions asked. If you leave, never come back. Ever, as you will not be welcome here.

Also, realize you're really forever gone if you send that PM. There will be no response from me.

Sorry, replies here don't work. You gotta send me the PM. Do it! PM me!!!!! Please!!!!

Oh, and nothing personal. I kinda hope you stick around. I just like deleting accounts.

Easily a 13-start thread, IMO. Oh wait, I can make that happen:

It's officially a 13-Star Thread and growing......

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 05:34 PM

i understand how it works Parker... i said i was considering it, like everyone does with certain things that go on in their lives...

if i choose to i will let you know asap...

all i tried to do was help someone, and got lied to by someone... funny how i do nice things for people and it just blows up in my face and i look like the bad guy....

that wont be happening again....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 05:37 PM

Money for planes, trains and neighbors. .clothes and everything else x10? But can't pay off a simple bet on some stupid website where he is "loved" ..sounds like you need a govt job, preferably in the accounting sector.

So wonderful to come home and see it go from to.5 pages and have some serious talk of the illustrious 8 star rating!
I would keep going but think about it guys...we get this dipshit all riled up and foaming at the mouth, ya it's [Bleeeeep!]-tons of fun for us...but think of Katie, she has to LIVE with him.in that condition...

She could very well sue us with his help for added mental anguish a d whatever else redhook and his "free lawyer" can find to cut and paste off the net. I just updated my speed dial. .and put my lawyer and my priest up front cause of the fear

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 05:39 PM

that wont be happening again....

Doubt it

I'll bet your next unemployment check

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 05:45 PM

so you just admitted to trolling me to get me upset... isnt that against the site rules? why am i the only one that gets in trouble for it when i dont even do it intentionally?

rofl

god damn....

and i aint gonna sue anyone, i told you to lawyer up like you tried to talk bad ass about, called your bluff i see, so can it with the BS, OTS... basically all i said was go ahead and do it, cuz you will lose... so do it....

and those modes of transportation are the only viable sources that we can do right now, and yeah, it costs alot... so can it OTS, because you dont know what i do, what i have done, and what im about to do... because i can, do, and will do anything i want within the realms of the law... thats probably why my record is clean, hint hint....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 05:59 PM

because you dont know what i do, what i have done, and what im about to do...

fVcking eh!!! you're a ninjatard

ninja-tards do stuff so fast that they don't even know what they do until they've done it...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
im also considering deleting my account

I would bet ya on that one ... but rofl

that's the punchline right there. chuck has been on point lately with the funny. rofl

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 06:06 PM

so can it OTS, because you dont know what i do, what i have done, and what im about to do... because i can, do, and will do anything i want within the realms of the law... thats probably why my record is clean, hint hint....

What a threat...please make it a promise and while your at it cut and paste up some more lawyer crap to go with that poorly veiled threat against...whoever the [Bleeeeep!] cares, cause the VAST MAJORITY of us here just simply dont.
Go back to Facebook with your fellow retarded fan boys on "your good buddies" group page, they haven't known you long enough to know what an idiot ya are.

I'd be a helluva lot more scared if you could make good on ANY of your bets, or could..gee..i don't know..drive somewhere from behind your keyboard
Posted by: willametteriveroutlaw

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 06:08 PM

I for one hope you don't delete your account, I always liked jerry springer.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 06:13 PM

yeah i made threats... did you guys get past 3rd grade reading? also my "good buddy" i have known for about 7 or so years now, he knows me plenty well... so..

and if you dont like the page, feel free to remove yourself from it, thats not a problem either....

i hope you feel good about yourself trying to belittle people that might not have it as good as you do... congrats, you are a first rate selfish ignorant fvck....

im gonna go play around on Kali, peace out for now...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 06:15 PM

go smoke another bowl.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 06:24 PM

I already gladly removed myself from that group of absolute flunkies run by your retard "buddy"
And I DO feel good for bitching at an ASSHOLE who decided it was a good idea to take the name and info of a man he has never met and never talked to for more than 10 mintues and drug his name thru the Mudd making all sorts of threats and accusations of his moral character..when HE was the guy doing ALL the footwork to track down the rightful owner while YOU sat behind your comp and played cyber cop and cyber bully when you got a wild unicorn hair up your keester

You are the one that should be thinking about your actions towards others and apologizing ya fking low class prick.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 06:25 PM

Here is why people are tired of your sh!t.
1. You lie about pretty much anything including giant cutthroat trout in the upper hood canal with pics for proof.
2. saying you would record underwater video of salmon biting a corky in the Puyallup.
3. using google for anything and trying to be a know-it-all.
4. being a fuking drama queen about everything where maybe just maybe you were wrong.
5. making dumb threats and crawling back to fishing sites under a different moniker.
6. not paying off bets.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 06:26 PM

And I'm still gonna Sue ya so watch out

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 06:27 PM

What's a Kali?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 06:35 PM

I already gladly removed myself from that group of absolute flunkies run by your retard "buddy"
And I DO feel good for bitching at an ASSHOLE who decided it was a good idea to take the name and info of a man he has never met and never talked to for more than 10 mintues and drug his name thru the Mudd making all sorts of threats and accusations of his moral character..when HE was the guy doing ALL the footwork to track down the rightful owner while YOU sat behind your comp and played cyber cop and cyber bully when you got a wild unicorn hair up your keester

You are the one that should be thinking about your actions towards others and apologizing ya fking low class prick.

i bet you do, because you do it repeatedly, you have done it to me for how long now?

DW i dont lie about sh!t, and can back up most everything i say, did you know there is Cutts in Lake Wa that can push 8 pounds? my measly little what i said 4, possibly 5 is now a huge lie? and i never said anything about taking video of fish biting a corkie, i said i would film me yarding them up with my gear down its throat, how many times have i had to say that now?

i dont make dumb threats and come back to sites under different names, i get harrased and then banned for sticking up for myself...

as i told the OP in my message earlier today, if im wrong, im sorry, so that should be the end of this right?

nope, because you fvcks need to voice your hatred for someone you have never met, never talked to for more than 10 minutes, and drag my name, my feelings, my family (John/KK) and just about anything you can get ahold of through the mud then laugh about it...

whatever floats your tube i guess...

pot, kettle, bucket, pail, same sh!t, different day....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 06:36 PM

http://www.kali.org/
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 07:04 PM

Posted by: NickD90

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 07:06 PM

This. Chit. Is. Amazing. crazy

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 07:21 PM

annnd like that, me and him just settled it like men do....

maybe you children should do the same...

oh no wait, that would take change, and you cant do that...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 07:27 PM

cool. now pay hank.
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 07:27 PM

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
go smoke another bowl.

That is an insult to pot heads, perhaps airplane glue would be better, or paint sniffing.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 07:29 PM

Posted by: Chuck E

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 07:45 PM

I typically give a sandy vag, yammering cvnt$ a lot of slack but in your case, redevo, your slack is used up. Please just go the fu¢k away as you are a sad caricuture of a grown man & not amusing any longer.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 07:47 PM

i have the sandy vag? did you bust your mirror again? and yammering? arent you one of the guys that whines to the mods about me?

rofl

yeah, ive got a sandy vag....

ive gotta go get Katie, later guys...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 07:52 PM

Gotta go get her?

Wait a second did you get a car? Cause the bike ride is gonna be pain in the ass with her riding up on the handlebars

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 07:56 PM

ive gotta go get Katie, later guys...

Need my address?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 07:57 PM

kneel

Nicely played there sol
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 08:34 PM

. . . the drama. I couldn't believe it if it weren't Redhook. I do kinda' feel sorry for Katie tho. There's gotta' be a guy with an actual job and a better trailer she could live in.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 09:04 PM

The men I know don't get caught up in sh!t like this in the first place.

smile

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 09:48 PM

"It was Bertha whodunnit I tell ya. Bertha Butt, one of the Butt sisters.
I'm on her tail and that Butt is going to take me right to the scene of the crime."

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 10:16 PM

And there's people that think she's sexy? UFB! Her ass will be 6 axe handles wide in 5 years. eek

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

The men I know don't get caught up in sh!t like this in the first place.

smile

i got lied to Dan, nothing more nothing less... im sure most everyone has been lied to... sorry...

and the rest of the responses werent even that good, keep trying....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 10:21 PM

You got lied too...or...you assumed like an ass

Shtt, it's all the same when you come out wrong in the end anyways, right?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 10:22 PM

im assuming its none of your business, so as you tell me, why dont you just keep your mouth shut...

me and Ryan figured it out, now i have to have a talk with Derek...

again, mind your own Nate, go fvck with someone else...
Posted by: No Warranty

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 10:27 PM

You really need to get on a reality show on cable. I know people would watch this train wreck every week. This [Bleeeeep!] is better than honey boo boo.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 10:39 PM

pay hank.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 11:29 PM

Easy 6 right now.
An F18 could land on that thing.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/22/14 11:39 PM

LMAO!!! I was thinking a 747... rofl

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 02:12 AM

Redhook don't pay them no mind. The Jews hated on Jesus too.

And some legal advice. Threats aren't shieet unless 1. A reasonable fear is created and 2. It can reasonably be carried out. Apply that to this thread and you will see there are no threats. Carry on

PS. I caught a coho on a rvrfshr spinner last week.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 04:09 AM

Just got online and saw the posts related to the now infamous tweaker stolen gear dabacle. I am just glad the guy who paid for the gear (Chris) got his [Bleeeeep!] back, and backpack that had some fish memories with it. I am still out ten bucks but Redhook can cover that just put it on his tab.. I want to say that he did PM me a sincere apology, and I appreciate that. Also thanks fellas for having the newbies back....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: RB3

And some legal advice. Threats aren't shieet unless 1. A reasonable fear is created and 2. It can reasonably be carried out. Apply that to this thread and you will see there are no threats. Carry on

You just bought yourself a multi-page cut and paste for that one.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 02:53 PM

Noon? Shtferbrains doesn't wake up till 1 pm
...I'll be back at 1:09

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 02:59 PM

i got up 1 minute early today...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 03:28 PM

LMAO.....what's on your schedule today Mr Hawking?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd

You just bought yourself a multi-page cut and paste for that one.

Fish on...

Todd

I didn't buy it from a tweeker did I?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 03:31 PM

gonna put some rims on my electric chair and maybe cruz the strip...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 03:55 PM

gonna put some rims on my electric chair and maybe cruz the strip...

Are you confined to a wheel chair now?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 03:57 PM

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 04:04 PM

I see.....you park it at your local Safeway store holding one of those cardboard signs that read "disabled desert storm vet" needing money for ciggs,meth and tall boys. That way you can pay Hank the money you owe him. I doubt Hank would take the dirty money however.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 05:06 PM

Should've been easy to send you smoked pinks in 13.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 05:26 PM

woah woah woah...

it was a 20 dollar bet, goods for goods, and you got kinda funky about it remember? i said that the sh!t was 29-39.99 a pound at Pikes, and that the shop down the street didnt have any yet, i called them 3 weeks in a row, plus i would have had to cover shipping.. 20 bucks is 20 bucks, and you said if that was the case i would end up sending you 2 ounces of fish and it would be pointless... i offered to send you the cash, and you said fvck it just send you the fish... then i got banned and my opinion changed...

during those messages i had plenty of cash, if you would have said send me the money, you would have had it already long ago...

ill send you the fvckin 20 bucks when i get paid for some work i did... fvck the fish...

in the future, private means private, K?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 05:28 PM

Nine stars.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 05:30 PM

good point..
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 05:33 PM

Yesterday was my 27 year anniversary with my current employer.

If only I had it in me to be a loser. If for only a month or so. But alas I don't have it in me so I keep dragging myself out of bed, sit in traffic only to have a part of my soul destroyed each day. Oh well, only 15 more years until I can start drawing social security.

Not sure how or why but I'm pretty sure that makes Revo an asshole!

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 05:39 PM

i dont collect sh!t, i also get up at 4:30 in the morning 3-4 days a week and go to Seattle by train and bus with my fiance and dont get home until 6:30-8 pm at night... this week i didnt, tomorrow, i do...

an asshole is a person who thinks they know something about someone when they dont, an asshole is a person that says that someone is doing something they arent...

dont be an asshole...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 05:47 PM

an asshole is a person who thinks they know something about someone when they dont, an asshole is a person that says that someone is doing something they arent...

dont be an asshole...

Now it's possible I missed a post or two in this thread...bit isn't this quoted bit exactly why this thread is so long and entertaining?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 05:51 PM

yes Todd, i was an asshole, but only because another asshole gave false information to me about someone i was trying to help, making me think they were an asshole...

i was an asshole, i admit it, and i apologized for it...

i will try to not be an asshole again...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 05:54 PM

Same as the "private" thing...what's the fun in that?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 05:57 PM

because im really not an asshole... i just acted like one before i knew the deal...

what i should have done was contacted SG about it before i said anything... but i got so fed up with whats been going on down here that i acted before i thought about it....

my mistake...

ive learned...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 06:59 PM

i also get up at 4:30 in the morning 3-4 days a week and go to Seattle by train and bus with my fiance and dont get home until 6:30-8 pm at night...

3-4 days a week is a little too frequent for bring your child to work day....there must be a free day care at the community college.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 07:19 PM

Should've been easy to send you smoked pinks in 13.

Bathtub brine.....heavy on the garlic to cover up the Irish Spring?
Posted by: Chuck E

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 07:42 PM

Possumboy - Self delusion is sad. Don't fool yourself. You are an asshole but, on the upside, you make me proud of the men my sons became by your pathetic example of how they could have turned out.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 07:45 PM

ive learned...

10/23/14, lol, remember to look back at this in 6 months.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 09:16 PM

wow... What the fuk happened in the last 9 pages???

Did the first 5 pages have anything to do with Redhook defending himself, followed by the last 4 pages of him apologizing??

If that's the case then this thread will rank right up there with Outdoor Emporium's sad attempt to find a jobless individual here rofl

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 10:32 PM

i dont collect sh!t, i also get up at 4:30 in the morning 3-4 days a week and go to Seattle by train and bus with my fiance and dont get home until 6:30-8 pm at night... this week i didnt, tomorrow, i do...

Congrats on claiming an offramp. What does the sign say?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 10:32 PM

"tell your wife i had fun last night"

i get quite the compliments...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/23/14 11:33 PM

Originally Posted By: BroodBuster

Congrats on claiming an offramp. What does the sign say?

owned.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 01:35 AM

9 pages of solid gold.
Posted by: Streamer

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 03:15 AM

Thank god the Dark Side is alive and kicking still. I was getting a little worried. Thanks for the free entertainment, Redhook/Evo/Nate/nB1000/BigCutty!!!

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 08:57 AM

your welcome...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 09:10 AM

6am and Redhook is up.....
Posted by: movesfast

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 09:26 AM

That has got to be one of the greatest train wrecks ever.

Slow clap

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
6am and Redhook is still up.....

fixed it

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 11:18 AM

your welcome...

You're.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Banned User
I think this one is dead....

frown

Doubt it.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: 1LeggedMan
Why get up and go to work in the first place?
All your doing is supporting the folks that don't.
Paying their medical.
Putting a roof over their heads.
Policing them.
Robbing from the rich to give to the poor......The democrats motto.

As opposed to reverse Robin Hood, better known as Reaganomics.
Posted by: Timber

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 01:25 PM

It's all in a days "work" for evo to keep y'all amused!
Posted by: CedarR

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: 1LeggedMan
Why get up and go to work in the first place?
All your doing is supporting the folks that don't.
Paying their medical.
Putting a roof over their heads.
Policing them.
Robbing from the rich to give to the poor......The democrats motto.

Here's a novel idea: Let's rob from the middle class and give to the uber rich. F' the poor!

Now, if we could only find a political party to promote this plan... rolleyes

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 01:52 PM

Don't go injecting politics into this thread...no reason to ruin it.

It's fuckin perfect just as it is.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
Don't go injecting politics into this thread...no reason to ruin it.

It's fuckin perfect just as it is.

Have you ever noticed how the progressives want to control everything? wink
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 06:41 PM

Not to mention the hatchet attack in NYC today.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 08:08 PM

Rules of Fair Chase prohibit a hatchet attack on a 'possum playing 'possum.
Come on 'possum, snap out of it.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 08:27 PM

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 08:51 PM

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 10:13 PM

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/24/14 10:26 PM

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 10/25/14 06:04 AM

drag my name, my feelings, my family (John/KK) and just about anything you can get ahold of through the mud then laugh about it...

Scrolled through for a laugh and stumbled upon this. I had no idea you and KK were related, but I can see it now.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/21/14 07:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster

ill send you the fvckin 20 bucks when i get paid for some work i did... fvck the fish...

Hmmm..

It's been a couple of days short of a month now and still no 20 bucks.

Maybe whoever he did some work for only pays quarterly.

smile

lmao

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/21/14 07:39 PM

more important things to deal with right now...

we are working on it....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 12:03 AM

We? You and Mommy? laugh

You seem to have money for packs of ciggs......what gives Skate?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 03:11 AM

Working on 20 bucks? Damn... puget sound livin is rough!

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 04:35 PM

skate

lol

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 05:15 PM

i have to pay 10 dollars a day for Katie to get to her externship sites, her dad stole her trust fund money so this is what im stuck with...

and shes likely going to lose her job...

as i said, i have more important things to deal with...

you will get it when i fvckin send it to you....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 05:53 PM

im trying to get a job you limp dick piece of sh!t...

mind your own business...

im minding mine....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 06:24 PM

where's the fuggin standings?
Posted by: Bustinbig

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 06:33 PM

Evo,I am still interested in your Subaru.i pay cash.i will even send Hank his 20.00. Listen,it's just sitting there not running.probably all moldy inside and out.you say you need the car more than cash? But what good is a non running car? Think about it. Cash in your pocket and I pay off one of your debts.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 06:35 PM

Wait, Redhook's trying to get a job? Inconceivable! Not to mention that he's posted that he COULD get a job any time he wants. It's just that he apparently had more important things to do all this time.

And Katie's pop must be a real stand up guy, stealing her trust fund money. Probably revoked it to keep Katie from wasting any more of it on Redhook.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 07:20 PM

BB the car is not for sale, we have all talked that over... sorry...

SG, no he took it and spent it... thats gonna get handled too...

limp dick, stop bringing my name up and maybe i wont have to respond, you ever think of that? you tell me to shut up then go talking about me, how bout you practice what you preach....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 07:24 PM

and shes likely going to lose her job...

Let me get this straight, she not only goes to school full time but also holds down a job at the same time? Skate, you're really a lazy bum, you should be ashamed of yourself (I know you're not) How much do you pay for a pack of smokes? How many packs do you pound down daily? No doubt you're on welfare, and we are supporting your habit. Not to mention the beers you slurp down a day. GD you're a Loser!!

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 07:25 PM

im trying to get a job

what kind of job are you looking for? I might be able to help.

...work, job, and help wanted are not blocked by my web filter.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 07:44 PM

SD you are a fvcking idiot, she is DONE with school, do you even have a clue what an externship is? dont worry about us, worry about finding your fat ass someone that will put up with your wretched stench ya lush....

Piper, ive been asking friends, one owns a landscape design maint company but they are slow right now, another friend owns a court resurfacing company but they arent doing anything till about March, but im going to be going to his house when he gets done in Hawaii and might be able to make a little there till the season kicks up....

as i said many times, im 2.5 miles away from the nearest bus stop, so its tough on where and what i do... but you cant say i havent done it, you cant say i havent begged for loans, because i can prove all of it... ive been trying my damndest regardless of what any of you say or think...

and FYI Sol Cock, i pay for her and everything she needs, and if you want, ill have her sign up here and tell you herself... now go sit on your toilet plunger and stfu bitch....

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 07:48 PM

can you tell your kin (however you are related to him) kk to bust out his abacus and post the scoring before another weeks' worth of football games passes by?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 08:35 PM

Piper, ive been asking friends, one owns a landscape design maint company but they are slow right now, another friend owns a court resurfacing company but they arent doing anything till about March, but im going to be going to his house when he gets done in Hawaii and might be able to make a little there till the season kicks up....

as i said many times, im 2.5 miles away from the nearest bus stop, so its tough on where and what i do... but you cant say i havent done it, you cant say i havent begged for loans, because i can prove all of it... ive been trying my damndest regardless of what any of you say or think...

if you really wanted to work, and we all no you don't, you wouldn't be looking for spring and summer work a month before the first day of winter...

since Christmas is approaching I might suggest retail... in 30 seconds I found you an opening at target in lakewood.

target

I have a bicycle I will give you if you get the job

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 08:39 PM

im not, those were just the first 2 people i asked a couple days ago, also, im 15 miles from Lakewood...

ive also been asking people that worked for my dad if i could come work for them doing carpentry again and guess what they said? sure, get a car and you have a job..,.

so go to target, work for 9.21 an hour for the rest of my life and never get up on anything, or get a car, and start at 18 an hour...

yeah i think we will worry about getting a car, Katie especially needs one as she has to go to 2 sites a day sometimes, Seattle to Fed Way, or Northgate to Renton, ect...

you wanna loan me 7 grand?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 08:45 PM

Get the job you can now and use that to spring board to wherever you want to end up in the future. To sit there and downplay a job because of its pay while unemployed is a little weird for me to see. I worked retail thru college at less than 10 bucks an hour. I learned a lot during those years and am glad I worked there.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 08:55 PM

you wanna loan me 7 grand?

for you there is always an excuse... I bet there is someone here that will sell you a reliable car for 3K and stand behind it being reliable if you had a job and earned your 3k...

you could make 3k in 4 months at target...

but you're happy being a deadbeat

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 09:06 PM

You have more excuses than anybody I've ever known. Pick up aluminum cans until someone offers you a 30 an hour job on a 24k gold platter. I'm pretty sure you've smoked enough weed and ciggs this year to buy a used Taurus. crazy

Bottom line is you DONT want to work. fridge

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 09:12 PM

This thread is a fuzzy wreck.......

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 09:18 PM

again, your full of [Bleeeeep!], as i said, i can screen cap everything so you could see it...

but you dont care, you wont listen, you just want to belittle me...

so with that said...

later bitch...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 09:20 PM

Redhook just turned away a cash flush buyer for his broken down POS car!!!! He could turn around and buy a piece of [Bleeeeep!] car that runs, and get to [Bleeeeep!] work. But nope, he will just continue wasting his life and dragging down his girlfriend.

I feel bad for that chick. Gonna lose the job she worked so hard for just so that her bf can continue to be a welching loser. You are the most pathetic individual that I have ever run across redhook, and that is saying something because I have ran across quite a few pathetic individuals in my short time....I mean just look at Hank, pathetic fer sure but you are waaay worse.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 09:23 PM

This one is pretty cherry Nate. And totally within your price range rofl

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/mcy/4740983535.html

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 09:27 PM

it even has a luggage rack for tools...

how many more excuses skate?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 09:31 PM

I feel bad for bustin big trying to help and getting shut down. Plus he'd pay the off the bet to spank lol. You're a good guy BB.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 09:42 PM

again, your full of [Bleeeeep!], as i said, i can screen cap everything so you could see it...

but you dont care, you wont listen, you just want to belittle me...

so with that said...

later bitch...

ahhhh, it all makes sense now... tonight is the new moon
Posted by: Bustinbig

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/22/14 11:51 PM

Evo,I don't think your looking at this the right way. You really have to ask yourself what a car that does not run is doing for you? Nothing! If you can't afford to fix it then really it's just a hunk of metal sitting there.really think about it. A hunk of metal sitting there,or actual cash in your pocket.its been what? Like 2 years since I tried to help you over the phone trying to get it running. You could not even get the battery charged. Time to really get your prioritys in order and do what you have to do to take care of your business. Give it some thought.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/23/14 02:30 AM

Seriously nate you need to really start listening to some of this advice..i rag on ya too, we all do cause of how you conduct yourself on this board..but read between the lines here buddy..you need to make something more happen. You say you pay for allll this stuff but where ya do you get your cash flow from? And why can't you get more from those avenues? I have several serious job contacts ( retail and 11 to 12 and hour, but it pays and I'm fuckin serious!) If you have the resume you say you have and contact me I may be able to help you (seriously!!) ..
All fun and games aside it hurts to hear someone in a pinch cause I have been in the same the last year and just recently pulled myself out to be almost debt free..i don't personally like hearing these stories cause if they have validity, it makes for a heavy heart...

That being said...and to play devils advocate..it must be said so don't jump on my sh!t here but nate...don't respond to this, but take some time to look inside yourself to question if your just feeding YOURSELF a bunch of lies along with what you dish out to us...
when stuck in a rut it is REALLY easy to do this to yourself to make you have some meaning and sense of importance. .well it doesn't help, only facks it more..so take an honest look inside, pull your panties up and [Bleeeeep!] put your nose to the grind stone HARD for a good half year at least...who cares if you like the job or if you feel like a looser for doing it (fast food) it pays, and that is what you need NOW. I hope that if this is the case you realize this quickly and get a move on it goddammit! !
I don't expect to see you on here much if so for awhile sadly..but i DO look forward to hearing your victory story in the spring time of you getting you feet under you and in a job you enjoy and see yourself in..nothing would make me happier dude!!

Or
..playing the devils advocate again (so don't blame me) you just [Bleeeeep!] lying again and feeding us more [Bleeeeep!] cause your a huge internet troll..like a yoda to ODH if you will. ..

I..for one hope the later is not the case..and that you are about to hit a point of self realization and start to make things work for you and katie. This is the second time I have honestly extended a hand to you and I have seen several other do the same..it not like we don't care....but YOU have to care man.

Good luck

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/23/14 02:42 AM

Seriously nate you need to really start listening to some of this advice..i rag on ya too, we all do cause of how you conduct yourself on this board..but read between the lines here buddy..you need to make something more happen. You say you pay for allll this stuff but where ya do you get your cash flow from? And why can't you get more from those avenues? I have several serious job contacts ( retail and 11 to 12 and hour, but it pays and I'm fuckin serious!) If you have the resume you say you have and contact me I may be able to help you (seriously!!) ..
All fun and games aside it hurts to hear someone in a pinch cause I have been in the same the last year and just recently pulled myself out to be almost debt free..i don't personally like hearing these stories cause if they have validity, it makes for a heavy heart...

That being said...and to play devils advocate..it must be said so don't jump on my sh!t here but nate...don't respond to this, but take some time to look inside yourself to question if your just feeding YOURSELF a bunch of lies along with what you dish out to us...
when stuck in a rut it is REALLY easy to do this to yourself to make you have some meaning and sense of importance. .well it doesn't help, only facks it more..so take an honest look inside, pull your panties up and [Bleeeeep!] put your nose to the grind stone HARD for a good half year at least...who cares if you like the job or if you feel like a looser for doing it (fast food) it pays, and that is what you need NOW. I hope that if this is the case you realize this quickly and get a move on it goddammit! !
I don't expect to see you on here much if so for awhile sadly..but i DO look forward to hearing your victory story in the spring time of you getting you feet under you and in a job you enjoy and see yourself in..nothing would make me happier dude!!

Or
..playing the devils advocate again (so don't blame me) you just [Bleeeeep!] lying again and feeding us more [Bleeeeep!] cause your a huge internet troll..like a yoda to ODH if you will. ..

I..for one hope the later is not the case..and that you are about to hit a point of self realization and start to make things work for you and katie. This is the second time I have honestly extended a hand to you and I have seen several other do the same..it not like we don't care....but YOU have to care man.

Good luck

/thread
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/23/14 03:07 AM

I give Nate credit.

He HAS to the best troll I've ever seen. Been trolling you all for well over a year now.

I'd like to think so.

No one could ever be this much of a fuckup. EVER.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/23/14 03:18 AM

Parker, there's a fine line between being a drama Queen and a troll. I think he's doing it for the sympathy and attention. YMMV. smile
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/23/14 09:41 AM

WWYDHD

What Would Your Dad Have Done?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/23/14 11:30 AM

OTS, good advice....However, go back and read the 15page masterpiece called "Now Hiring, Outdoor Emporium" and you will see that many have tried your approach and apparently ALL have failed...

If Redhook ever finds a job, I will change my username to BENTHOOK...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/23/14 11:55 AM

There's a leisure class at either end of the economic spectrum. Those of us who work for a living just need to deal with it regardless of how much they bitch and moan.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/23/14 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
OTS, good advice....However, go back and read the 15page masterpiece called "Now Hiring, Outdoor Emporium" and you will see that many have tried your approach and apparently ALL have failed...

Well THAT was the problem..trying for a fishing store won't work for nate..

That why I am offering a retail home improvement based job, helpin people with stuff he apparently has some good working knowledge of.

Humility and customer service can be taught as that road is traveled.

It's a standing offer to him or other people up in that neck of the woods for another month or so. With opportunity to be hired on full time not just seasonal if the game is played right

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/23/14 10:15 PM

I have an opening for a drafter at 17-20 an hour for a hs diploma and 2 years experience or an AA and no experience...

you can make 6 figures in drafting if you have what it takes...

Unfortunately very few have what it takes...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/23/14 10:31 PM

Face it guy's you're wasting your time. All he wants to do is get high and drink beer and wake up @ 1:00pm. He will never amount to anything because he's a lazy Skate. There's 75 million just like him in this country. crazy beathead

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/25/14 02:08 AM

If EVO was in my neck o the woods I could get him a job with an extermination company picking up dead rats. True story.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/25/14 11:23 PM

Originally Posted By: RobertF
If EVO was in my neck o the woods I could get him a job with an extermination company picking up dead rats. True story.

You could get him a job... but that doesn't mean he would work

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/26/14 02:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Piper
Originally Posted By: RobertF

You could get him a job... but that doesn't mean he would work

How could any red blooded american male turn down picking up dead rats in a warehouse?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/26/14 03:51 PM

That would be Skate. wink

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/28/14 09:29 PM

He is too busy with his other job being an all mighty admin on the illustrious fishing Washington facebook toolpage.
That was a funny post ya took down, why ya gotta be Suckin off the pretty boy guides? Tryin to take mr. Careys job?
Posted by: Paul Smenis

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/13/20 04:41 PM

Weird thread
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/13/20 07:22 PM

Forgot about this gem. Thank you WP!

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/13/20 07:38 PM

Remember when evo didn’t take a free car? I certainly do.
Posted by: JussieSmolt

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 02:11 PM

I feel comfort knowing some things will never change. Evo hasn't grown a bit.
Posted by: JussieSmolt

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 02:12 PM

On the swing looks like he smells like patchouli and fat girls, though.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: JussieSmolt82
On the swing looks like he smells like patchouli and fat girls, though.

Agreed. So organic ham basically.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 03:03 PM

uh, no one ever offered me a car...

and even if someone did, which i dont remember, i feel happier doing everything on my own...

because i asked for help, and everyone said no..

so i did it myself...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 03:19 PM

who was it and what car was it?

im saying it didnt happen, prove me wrong...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 03:39 PM

he never offered me a car, he said on the board he would help me, but in PM's he tried to buy the car from me for like 1500 or 2k cant remember...

it had 76K miles on it at the time, and needed a 500 dollar timing belt...

so i said FVCK IT, and gave it to my brother, he fixed it in his driveway and is still driving it today...

i will never sell someone a 10k dollar car for 1500 bucks when it only needed a 500 dollar part...

sh!t i had people knocking on my door offering me 4k for it and i said no every time.. no one is going to profit off of my situation..

i knew what the problem was, i just didnt have the tools to fix it, so whatever...

like i said, everything worked out in the end...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 03:57 PM

Timing belts don’t cost $500 dollars.
The labor may cost about that though.
Two minutes on google and YouTube and free tools to borrow from your local auto parts store and you could have fixed it yourself.
Good job?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 04:02 PM

the kit was 350 dollars, you have to do the water pump as well as the tensioner and pulleys, add tax, and labor, and you are well above 500 dollars...

think twice before questioning me about things i own...

sh!t i just had to do the water pump on my Jeep GC a few weeks ago, it blew at 1PM on a Saturday, had to go to Pep Boys because well with Katie and what she does, we cant be fvcking around, and i paid for it...

650 dollars to be exact...

guess thats the price you pay for emergency service at 3PM when they close at 6...

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 04:21 PM

My side hustle is working on cars.
You could have had everything you needed for 225 give or take.
Two minutes on google and YouTube with borrowed parts for free and you could have done it yourself. If you applied yourself as much as you spend your day being an overly sensitive smart ass you would have saved a lot of money and earned a sense of self accomplishment. I know you won’t take any advice from anyone (how’s that working out for you) but I thought I’d waste my time and tell you anyways. Good job?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 04:28 PM

I just sold my Jeep but still miss it most everyday. Awesome rigs aren’t they?

If you ever need help and want to try and fix something on it on your own feel free to shoot me a pm and I’d be more then happy to try and walk you through what ever you are dealing with. But you need to be open to advice and drop the attitude.

Hope it runs good for you and gets you to where you need to go. Even if it’s to drop someone else off to work while you go home and game all day.

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: War-Paint
Two minutes on google and YouTube with borrowed parts for free and you could have done it yourself. If you applied yourself as much as you spend your day being an overly sensitive smart ass you would have saved a lot of money and earned a sense of self accomplishment. I know you won’t take any advice from anyone (how’s that working out for you) but I thought I’d waste my time and tell you anyways. Good job?

Didn't you hear Evo? He said to think twice, man!

lol

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Didn't you hear Evo? He said to think twice, man!

lol

I know the wreck has already happened and bodies being loaded into the ambulance but I can’t help but pull over and try to help.

Evo, did you ever pay hank?
Posted by: DBS

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 06:30 PM

Everything in this thread makes perfect sense...except...

it had 76K miles on it at the time, and needed a 500 dollar timing belt...

What did you or your friends do to blow a timing belt at only 76k?

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 06:32 PM

I know the wreck has already happened and bodies being loaded into the ambulance but I can’t help but pull over and try to help.

That's a better alternative to tae kwando kicking the dude and choking him out. Wait Evo knows Chick Liddell. Wait,maybe War Paint IS Chuck Liddell!!

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/14/20 11:39 PM

you would have saved a lot of money and earned a sense of self accomplishment.

Totally the truth too, finally stopped being timid about taking the engine out of a yard find toyota pickup I bought..engine is free and ready for a hoist tomorrow.
I don't know why I was so intimidated by that little 22re. Intake was easy to pull, harness, even the bell housing bolts were easy. Felt good to do something solo for the first time and win...and the smell of grease cuts down on that patchouli and PAWG's

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/15/20 09:55 AM

Evo said, ". . . i feel happier doing everything on my own..."

Which must be why he lives with his girlfriend in his mom's trailer. After all these years, isn't Katie entitled to a house of her own by now?
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/16/20 09:01 AM

Doing everything on your own will wear out socks faster.
Posted by: DCC

Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I - 11/16/20 02:37 PM

Two minutes on google and YouTube and free tools to borrow from your local auto parts store and you could have fixed it yourself.
Good job?

Where's the fun in that when there is nobody but yourself to blame when it goes awry..?

...and careful, that starting to sound a little too much like a......job. eek