You Retards wake up yet?

Posted by: Anonymous

You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 08:15 AM

Everything I said is happening, accept the Russians and Swiss are the first to break away from the federal reserve system and not the Germans/Russians. The Germans are stuck because they were refused the return of their 500 and some cubic tons of gold, they cant get out unless they have their gold.

The Dutch got their Gold back via trade for the black box of that shot down airliner in Ukraine. Soon they will follow suit and go back to the gold standard. How did the Dutch get the black box? The Russians gave it to them specifically so they could trade it for their gold held by the federal reserve.

Stay tuned as things are going to move faster now, the world markets are going to start getting even more volatile, because of this break away happening with our current financial system. You see it does not continue to work unless everybody is in and many countries are in the process of positioning themselves for getting out and going back to the gold standard.
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 08:19 AM

you missed the proper thread by one.
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
1) bigfoot still hasnt been seen. Probably just busy working I am sure.

2) Nate still has no job, most likely not looking.

3) the sky is still up there, aint fallen yet ...

who is the retard again?

Wow Chucky and I agree on something.

I am going to freak the [Bleeeeep!] out when redkook gets a job.
Posted by: stonefish

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 09:23 AM

I'm ready.... wink

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 09:46 AM

Originally Posted By: RICH G
Everything I said is happening

Don't let these guys discourage you Rich G. Nostradamus had his critics too...

what does a guy have to do to get ready? inquiring minds need to know...

Posted by: GutZ

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 10:09 AM

How many square ounces are there in a cubic ton?
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 10:10 AM

Official Apocalypse Trunk Kit
(deluxe version w/hatchet shown)

Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By: GutZ
How many square ounces are there in a cubic ton?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 03:37 PM

Insult me all you like, it is of no concern to me.

Its not like I am trying to predict anything, this is about as obvious as things can get. Its happening right before our eyes, things are more volatile in the world right now than prior to WWI and WWII. Our World financial system is failing, countries are looking for a way to get off the sinking ship, the world populace in on edge, the rise of ISIS and the trouble in Ukraine is proof of that. We are as close as you can get to a race/class war in this country. Any one thing could push things over the edge.

In order for our financial system to work everyone needs to be in. Two are already out and many more are in the process of following. Those countries that get out are then outside the span of control, they are on their own at that point, their currency and its trade value is then based on how much the country is worth, hard commodities is then what it is valued at. They also side step any debt that they have because once they are out of the system the debt which was based on faith is no longer a liability as they no longer have faith.

After this takes its course, the countries outside our financial system will no longer do business with countries that are tied to fiat currency.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive

you got some thug opossums in the Puyallup area with that set up Evoo.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 05:48 PM

This sounds kinda like information overload.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 05:52 PM

"You Retards wake up yet?"

I totally thought this thread was about redhook.
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk

Nah, he's probably awake.... Just not employed wink

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/17/15 05:59 PM

Hah I did too.
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/18/15 07:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Banned User
It may be time for another pill.....
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/18/15 08:01 AM

It may be time for another poll.....

+1
Posted by: Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/19/15 11:07 AM

Being off the grid for a couple of days really gave this thread a chance to mature some...

As I said before, I'm pretty sure that the "Prepper Freaks" are wholly created by the "Birthers" so that they are no long the most mentally unbalanced ones around...kinda like how the GOP created the Tea Party to look "kinda less insane".

Neither tactic has worked, but they have created endless amounts of entertainment.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: chrome/22

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/19/15 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon

I'm very interested!

So, does this deluxe version come with the Dream Catcher as shown?

thumbs

Good looking trunkload, but where is the tub of invisibility cream??

c/22

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/19/15 01:19 PM

Any word on the big Bigfoot news yet?

It's been...four years?

I bet he's in his bunker sipping on Canabis Oil and counting his piles of gold bars, oiling his guns and sharpening his knives, watching Fox News and just itching for the Apocalypse to get a move on.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/19/15 04:08 PM

Todd,

We proved the existence of bigfoot more than anyone ever could have without a body on a slab which is something we could have done as well, but it was not in the interest of our study/goals. We collected biological samples which had either an eye witness account involved or other unquestionable evidence which would lead any reasonable person to believe the samples were legitimate. We spent 1/2 million dollars to have the samples first screened and then DNA tested blind tested by multiple labs, at universities or state crime labs, samples that had the correct profiles and specific mutations were tested further, we did 3 complete genomes on the three best samples, a paper was published independently. The truth is the scientific community was never going to allow the findings to make it through peer review. In all we had over 100 of our samples from three continents match each other but nothing else in Genbank. Sasquatch is a human/unknown hybrid which came into existence between 12,000 and 20,000 years ago. Sasquatch DNA is as diverse as ours.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/19/15 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: chrome/22
Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon

I'm very interested!

So, does this deluxe version come with the Dream Catcher as shown?

thumbs

Good looking trunkload, but where is the tub of invisibility cream??

c/22

Probably mistaken for paste and eaten.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/19/15 07:52 PM

everytime I piss in the woods I pull a few pubes out in the hopes that a bigfoot hunter finds them...

wink

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/19/15 08:04 PM

rofl

Could go multi-page.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/19/15 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
not only sounds stupid, it sounds stupid, too.

Lol

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/19/15 09:52 PM

What's actually stupid is that you guys have no idea what you are talking about. Your getting some actual true information about something and you cant even listen. Fools.....

I could say a little more about the DNA. #1 it has unusual structure in some segments, like nothing else known. #2 the original female parent was Human and the Male parent was unknown. The Hybridization happened multiple times in multiple locations around the same time period, this is known due to the female linage identified in the Mito. The male is unknown but what is known is that it was a species that more than likely evolved parallel to humans but from a completely different tree but much more ancient. This is what the DNA shows and we were able to identify multiple individuals over 80 I believe which were all of the same species.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/19/15 10:43 PM

#2 the original female parent was Human and the Male parent was unknown.

You might want to check your data... the opposite is true for every weekend hookup in Bremerton...

just sayin...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 07:40 AM

There is no doubt that I have experienced some things that have forcefully changed the foundation of my belief system. It is obvious that some of you are down right disturbed by the reality I have presented.

It was either try to ignore and carry on being confused or just accept the truth. Well I took the path of least resistance and now I try and pass on the things that I have learned in hope that it may save some lives.

Bigfoot is out there watching all the time, there are many of them. In all the samples we saw no evidence of in breeding, in-fact I collected samples of a family group in Nooch and also samples from an individual in the Hamma Hamma, the samples were collected only a handful of miles apart yet there was no relation, not even cousins, which would suggest that they are not hurting to find mates.

Bigfoot is not the only thing out there, we have DNA from other human crosses that live in hiding as well. And then I have seen evidence and talked to eye witnesses that have seen other things. I pretty much think that all the stories and fairy tales told and written about mythical creatures has much truth rooted within. These stories have been told for a reason.

Humanity is not ready to know about these things, we knew about them and interacted for thousands of years but in recent history we have forgotten and now these things live in secret, right outside the boundaries of our back yards but in secret. A lot of people go missing in the woods without a trace and I suspect that some of these unknown things are the reason why.

I don't care how you feel about this, it is the truth and some faith would take you a long way, but it is valuable information regardless of how you take it.
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 07:53 AM

+500 and some cubic tons.
Posted by: Castingpearls

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 07:58 AM

#2 the original female parent was Human and the Male parent was unknown.

This is not groundbreaking science.... It's Enumclaw.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 08:58 AM

Like it or not things are much different than most of you think, everything you have been taught is [Bleeeeep!]. If you want proof of what I just told you about bigfoot, just read the bible it explains it very clearly in multiple places, also the book of Enoch tells more.

I don't know what dream world most of you live in but civilization as we know it is indeed collapsing. You have a little time to prepare yourselves.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 09:28 AM

I know you won't like to hear this, but using the Bible as evidence as to the existence of Bigfoot is not exactly the kind of "proof" that will convince anyone with an IQ over 41.

You are right, however, that something is "disturbed" by this conversation...the unfortunate thing is that I think it's your mind.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 09:51 AM

Wishful thinking on your part Todd. I wish I could go back to being ignorant, I wish I would have never seen a bigfoot and I wish I had never been a cop, If either of those things would have not happened to me I could live in the same dream world that you do.

Unfortunately for me a chain of events over about a decade, caused me to investigate some things and turn over a few stones which led me to where I am now. Going back is not an option and frankly its better to know than not know, because of it I have found out many more things which have helped many of my friends and family.

What I have seen/uncovered has re-ignited my faith, it showed me that we don't know anything that we think we do, we try to explain things that are completely outside our comprehension and in doing so we are misleading everyone. The secrets and answers are in our past not in our future.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 10:09 AM

it showed me that we don't know anything that we think we do, we try to explain things that are completely outside our comprehension and in doing so we are misleading everyone. The secrets and answers are in our past not in our future.

are we talking aliens?
Posted by: landcruiserwilly

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 11:55 AM

Todd,

We spent 1/2 million dollars to have the samples first screened and then DNA tested blind tested by multiple labs, at universities or state crime labs, samples that had the correct profiles and specific mutations were tested further, we did 3 complete genomes on the three best samples, a paper was published independently. The truth is the scientific community was never going to allow the findings to make it through peer review.

Hi Rich,

As a member of the "scientific community" that you say "would not allow peer review", i respectfully request that you post the paper here, or a link to the report. I have reviewed many papers over the years and am interested in the publication you have chosen as well as the reviewers. Most often, the authors are responsible for the selection of the primary reviewer for their own paper, the primary usually asks a colleague or two to have a look as well. Not sure how "the scientific community" can prevent publication of something. of course, no publication would publish unsubstantiated claims, or claims based on fabricated data (not saying this is true in your case).
Better yet, send me a txt file of the DNA sequence you received from the contract lab you spent the $500k on (that's a lot of money, BTW I must be in the wrong business) and I'll see what I can find out.

Thanks,
willy

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 12:26 PM

Just one more example of why avoidance should be the number one tactic with law enforcement. You never know when the guy with the badge, cuffs, and gun is bat-shlt bigfoot-shlt crazy.

Unreal.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 12:50 PM

The genetic make-up of Squatch sounds pretty intriguing.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 01:31 PM

Originally Posted By: stonefish
The genetic make-up of Squatch sounds pretty intriguing.

no $hit... I might even be related

...you should see my sister

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 01:39 PM

I was wondering if it was a nate, brat or triploid?

I'm thinking triploid since they are sterile and can't reproduce.
That might explain the lack of sightings.......no Squatch smolts.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 01:41 PM

I'm thinking triploid since they are sterile and can't reproduce.

the triploid makes sense... she hasn't reproduced and you should see her eat!!

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 02:54 PM

I have a very strong suspicion that the reason the "scientific community", assuming they saw the "proof" at all failed to herald it as the second coming of Christ/Bigfoot as predicted in the Bible because it...wasn't.

There are a lot of low-information folks out there...whole communities of them...that believe in utterly unsupportable premises for their belief systems. The Preppers are amongst the worse...and a Prepper who is also a Bigfoot-er is not what any thinking person would consider a reputable source.

The fruitcake factor is not linear...it's exponential if you are both. Throw in some Ancient Aliens, Birthers, and any number of assorted religious kooks and the data soon runs right off the scale.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: wntrrn

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 03:02 PM

There is no doubt that I have experienced some things that have forcefully changed the foundation of my belief system. It is obvious that some of you are down right disturbed by the reality I have presented.

Your reality is based on opinion and your observations and that's fine. Believing that I should base my reality on your opinion and your observations is silly.
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 03:20 PM

Squatch is one thing...

calling names is another...

so do you guys call names to the US Pilots and NASA Astronauts that have witnessed UFO's? what about the government officials that have said things themselves?

not to mention the thousands of people that have witnessed them...

what about fighter jet pilots that never crash or get shot down over certain countries so there is no "proof they were there" besides speculation of peoples opinions that they saw them and a crater in the ground from a mysterious explosion that happened out of nowhere, does that mean it doesnt exist?

these are legit questions, im trying to wrap my head around why in the fvck you guys care so much about what someone thinks, does, doesnt, has, hasnt, will, or wont, can, couldnt or tried doing...?

the rest im not commenting on, because calling the DS a bunch of retards is a death sentence....
Posted by: NickD90

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 04:20 PM

I was gonna post a link about Nessy being blamed for pulling back all of Gernany's gold, but then I realized this is a thread about Bigfoot and his love for MRE's. Sorry - my bad.
Posted by: JTD

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 04:32 PM

I don't get all the negativity. Who doesn't like Messin' with Sasquatch???

http://www.jacklinks.com/the-wild-side/commercials.aspx

grin

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 05:01 PM

so do you call veterans and Astronauts fvckin bat sh!t crazy?

because they have said it too...

heres some advice, just because you havent or didnt see something, doesnt mean that someone else hasnt experienced it, like for instance, ive never seen anyone fvck a goat, but i know you do, so it must be true, even without video or visual evidence... or a blurry fuzzy goat dick...

and as far as what you think i know "life" wise, or "work" wise, keep thinkin that, i just get to laugh even more....
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 05:10 PM

Here's some more advice - calling people retards for not believing in what you can't provide evidence of is fuckin' stupid.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 05:11 PM

Dan, you can clearly see i said that was a death sentence... and it was out of line....

i dont disagree with you or that statement whatsoever....

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 05:14 PM

Didn't read the whole thread to tell you the truth.

I've read if before, so I just used my speed reading techniques to breeze through it.

smile
Posted by: RB3

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 05:20 PM

Such lack of knowledge by the posters on this thread. You speak of all of these mythical creatures and fail to mention the one true beast that is in existence, manbearpig.

Step your game up fellas. It's super serial out there.
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 05:44 PM

I totally believe in aliens and Bigfoot. All you have to do is watch a Texans game. That JJ Watts is one or the other or most likely a hybrid! He sure as hell ain't human smile
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 06:00 PM

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84359240&v=8CtjhWhw2I8&x-yt-ts=1421782837#t=11[/video]

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 06:05 PM

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 06:10 PM

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 06:14 PM

woah...

theres your science you wanted him to post...

pretty intensive...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 06:16 PM

we will see bigfoot, aliens, tooth fairy, santa claus, and a 35 pound steelhead way before you get a job.

also, pay hank.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 06:20 PM

whatever dildo baggins...

Rich, question, so you have your evidence, and you arent the first to do DNA sequencing on supposed Squatch remnants, did you guys cross reference them with the others? did all of it come back identical? like the stuff from here, the stuff from Oregon, the stuff from Cali, the stuff from the East Coast ect?

because if DNA in multiple locations across the nation all match, that could be something interesting...

im not afraid of the what ifs...

im afraid of the what if i was wrong....

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 06:24 PM

No S**T its intensive, it took 5 years to complete and $500,000. just to test the samples, all my equipment was paid for but my time and fuel was not. I hiked over 1,000 miles in the Olympics mostly off trail mostly on the Hood Canal Side, Nooch System and on Harstine Island. I did some around Irely Lake, Upper Hoh, Bogachiel. I obtained biological evidence in the Hamma Hamma and Nooch, I supplied 36 legit samples in all but I only received official credit for my Hamma Hamma sample which was saliva. All samples from the Nooch were hair which identified the only family group in the study, (4 individuals).

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo

because if DNA in multiple locations across the nation all match, that could be something interesting...

or it could be a pube pullin pisser, on a cross country backpack trip...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 06:34 PM

People always think they have human contamination when they test sasquatch DNA because Human is always the result if you are testing the right thing. Mitochondrial is the test that is always done because it is simple and inexpensive it shows the female linages to the original mother. If you test a presumptive sasquatch sample you will only find the proof in the nuclear DNA as that's where the original fathers signature exists, and that's where you find where it does not match modern human but does match other like samples.

We connected all the dots, have all the proof in the world, when labs were testing it as soon as they saw it was not normal human they knew right away they were testing a new species, they would ask what they were testing and as soon as you would tell them they would not want any part of it. We ended up lying to them in the beginning after a while telling them it was DNA from a remote tribe which has been isolated.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: dwatkins

also, pay hank.

It's been 20 months now since he lost that bet. He could have paid it off by now if he could have figured out a way to come up with a measly buck a month.

rofl

He's on the same level as cake boss and the farm hand as pp's top dimwits.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 08:32 PM

redhook can finally get a job by working for Rich. I hear Rich knows where $500k worth of salary is laying around. You two go huntin' and researchin' and shitt and report to us every few days via a new thread. I'm sure we'll all be tuning in.

Oh, and with the money, you can pay Hank.

redhook + 500K = drug overdose

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 09:48 PM

Possum hatchet won't cut it......

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 10:12 PM

Makes me want to que up Harry & the Hendersons!

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 10:52 PM

I think I know why bigfeet(foots) aren't reproducing... they're gay

not that there's anything wrong with that...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 11:40 PM

You gonna argue with a guy who tosses around words like Mitochondrial....

I cant argue with that... hell, I cant even look it up since redhook locked up google...

is it the morning after test? I mean, the morning after you're bu.tt fu.cked by sasquatch?
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D
Just one more example of why avoidance should be the number one tactic with law enforcement. You never know when the guy with the badge, cuffs, and gun is bat-shlt bigfoot-shlt crazy.

Unreal.

Spot on...pretty scary. Seems to be getting worse.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/20/15 11:54 PM

While perusing some big foot blogs and forums, I came across a real gem. One of the researchers claims to have been raped by bigfoot. Was that you Rich G? That's how you go the saliva sample?

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 05:28 AM

This thread would be ten stars as a troll thread...the fact that Rich is actually serious garners twenty stars, at least.

As someone who did "actual science" for many years I know for certain that the world is both bigger and far more mysterious than we currently understand it to be, and that we will continue to discover new (to us) species so long as we don't cause them to go extinct first...but clownshows like this put science back a hundred years.

It's not a coincidence that whacknuts believe in six or eight conspiracies, space men, dragons, Bigfoots, and Tooth Fairies all at once...they live in fantasy lands where faith and dingbattery serve as "science", where the most unlikely scenarios are 100% believed on the flimsiest of evidence, or no evidence at all, and reality is just another conspiracy.

They don't do much harm, and provide endless entertainment, so, for one, am glad that there is such a diverse and vocal crowd of them out there...without them we wouldn't get to hear stories of alien anal probes and Bigfoot sexual assaults.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 07:57 AM

I am go to throw you a few more bone that will make you call me all kinds of names. I am going to tell you a couple more things about Bigfoot that is more than likely true which you wont be able to believe.

#1 more than likely they are inter dimensional, there is proof of this in the DNA, but I am not saying anything more about it.

#2 more than likely they can "cloak" themselves like in the movie "Predator". Don't know how they can do it but it seems they can bend light around themselves so you can only see their outline, has not happened to me but I have talked to eye witnesses and seen video/photo evidence so I am leaning towards that they can.

#3, they can physically make you ill, its happened to me once, they can disorient you, make you sick to the point that you are incapacitated and throw up. People call it being "zapped", I did not believe it until it happened to me. I thought it was people just being scared. The theory is that they do it by using infrasound.

#4. They can make electronics go dead, brand new batteries go dead immediately for no reason, seen this happen multiple times. They can also find game cameras without seeing them, don't know how but they can.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 08:07 AM

Also,

I did at least half of my research alone, but I never go into the woods alone anymore.

In 2010 I was ambushed by two of them, at one of my game cameras. I thought it was the end of me.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 08:14 AM

In 2010 I was ambushed by two of them, at one of my game cameras. I thought it was the end of me.

seeeewwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 08:19 AM

Super Beings with Super Powers? You have to admit that's a pretty damned good excuse for never being able to prove their existence.

Sarah Palin is starting to make sense.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 08:28 AM

If these things wanted to get you, to either eat you or just kill you, there is nothing you could do to prevent it, accept be careful where you go and always go in pairs. If they want you there is nothing that can stop them, they could just walk up behind you and grab you, or zap you until your heart stops. There is no defense.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 08:36 AM

Apparently they can't zap you in pairs, though, right?

Maybe the "Super" in "Super Beings" should just be a lower case "super".

I am also betting that there is compelling evidence that they can't zap you if you are in an underground bunker, or travel interdimensionally to steal your gold reserves, and that cannabis oil renders you immune to zapping...thereby bringing all these whacknut conspiracies all together into one Super Conspiracy... right?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 08:41 AM

On second thought, considering how some of my fishing buddies roll, they are clearly not made immune to zapping while under the influence of cannabis... because they look and act all fuckin zapped all to hell.

Wait a minute... is it possible that the use of cannabis is required to travel interdimensionally, get zapped, see transdimensional wookies, and go batshit fuckin crazy?

On that theory there is actual evidence...better evidence than a opossum chewing on a trail cam.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Rocket Red

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 08:56 AM

This thread delivers.

I want to thank RICH G for hanging it out there. Everyone wants to crack on the guy but he is at least giving you all something to chew on. This is definitely the best thread going.

I really want to believe that the end of days is right around the corner so I can just quit my jobs and spend my time racking up credit card debt, fishing and surfing.
Posted by: Excitable Bob

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 09:10 AM

Someone must have hacked Rich G's P.P. account and is trolling, this cant be real. Maybe the return of Fish Prince?

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 09:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Excitable Bob
Someone must have hacked Rich G's P.P. account and is trolling, this cant be real. Maybe the return of Fish Prince?

This is 100% real...that's why it is so awesome.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 09:14 AM

Hmmm...the plot thickens.

Bigfoot is a Stoner! <link>

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 09:21 AM

Huh...it's all coming together now.

This dude seems legit.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2014/11/jim-lebus-discusses-doomsday-preppers.html

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Coho

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 09:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Excitable Bob

what are you a retard? moose

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 09:25 AM

Jeebus.

I was kidding above when I opined that the Prepper/Bigfoot conspiracies were all just one COE (Conspiracy of Everything)...until I Googled "Bigfoot Prepper"...and found out that it's true.

Preppers and Bigfoot whacknuts are the same people.

Now I'm not kidding when I say "this is starting to make sense".

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 10:01 AM

As much time as I spend alone in the woods they must be afraid of spaniels.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 10:22 AM

Inter dementia......

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 10:53 AM

Wow, the USFWS Abernanthy lab will do genetic samples for $65, quantity discount. $500,000 buys 7,692 samples analyzed. That's a whole lotta' sasquatch! Course, Rich could have multiple samples from some squatches.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 10:56 AM

Yeah, but do they have the Interdimensional Genetic Analysis Doodad Analyzer?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 11:03 AM

Well that might add a couple bucks per sample.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 11:07 AM

Ya, but half of those 7,692 samples probably belong to Piper. He says he's been leaving a trail of them.

Yeah, you know, I was thinking that too. So I squeezed real hard trying to fart, hoping I would go inter-dimensional...

all I did was sh.it my pants.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 11:11 AM

Posted by: The Moderator

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 12:29 PM

And this is why the internet was invented.

rofl
Posted by: Illahee

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 01:00 PM

What seems really odd about bigfoot is the fact science has documented well over 200 species that haven't roamed the earth in over 230 million years.
Yet we still haven't seem a bigfoot body, bones, roadkill, game cam, or any real evidence there is such a thing.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=dinosaur+tracks&qpvt=+dinosaur+tracks&FORM=IGRE

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Illahee
What seems really odd about bigfoot is the fact science has documented well over 200 species that haven't roamed the earth in over 230 million years.
Yet we still haven't seem a bigfoot body, bones, roadkill, game cam, or any real evidence there is such a thing.

What part of "Mind Zapping InterTransDimensional Cloaking Camoflauge Capable" do you not understand?

rofl

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. I am still curious how DNA analysis proves that Bigfoot travels between dimensions.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 01:45 PM

Here it is, all written up just like the Bible:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Bigfoot-Apocalypse-Box-Set-ebook/dp/B00EWLGLN8

The Four Bigfoots of the Apocalypse!

http://www.northcoastjournal.com/humboldt/the-four-bigfoots-of-the-apocalypse/Content?oid=2185454

[Bleeeeep!]...I did a Google search for "Bigfoot Apocalypse", and that was funny enough...but Googling up "Bigfoot Bible End TImes" was ten times better...I can't even repeat the "evidence" being shared on the sites that have injected that particular hallucinogen.

It does all support, however, my contention above that the Prepper Fruitcakes and Bigfoot Whacknuts are mostly the same crowd of people...if they believe that the End Times are coming, then they have to believe in Bigfoot because he is the harbinger of said End Times.

That also explains how zero evidence is required to believe in either...that they are both figments of faith and psychosis mixed into one.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 01:49 PM

That's cuz they're really fast...and inter dimensional...with stealth cloaking stuff...

that pretty much leaves out Stam's and my sister out of the Sassqatch gene pool... not just slow, but even a blind person can detect their presence walking in the room...

They only thing close is the how she can make a plate of food disappear... practically interdimensionally...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 01:54 PM

Anyone who believes in Big Foot are realllllllly dumb people with mental problems. cry

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 01:57 PM

And it's amazing how many people believe in this Horse chit. crazy

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Anyone who believes in Big Foot are realllllllly dumb people with mental problems. cry

No sh.it, I used to think you were the dumbest person in the world...

wink

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 02:08 PM

i dont give a sh!t what anyone says, i enjoy thinking and learning about the what ifs, the unknown, and what nots...

but when you say that Bigfoot is like the fvcking Predator, can zap you with its mind like a bad David Copperfield show, and say that it can travel through dimensions like the Twilight Zone i only have one thing left to say....

im out....

good luck...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 02:23 PM

They're highly intelligent, and are hoarding gold

They build end times bunkers out it, and black boxes from Malaysian Airplanes..

That's how you know the end is near...lots of Malaysian airplanes crashing.

Do you not read well, we seem to have to explain everything two e

Don't forget Faraday Cages, all serious preppers have several of them.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 02:25 PM

uhhhh no... im not interested in dudes, you know that by now... some of you others tho im not so sure about... have at it tho, im sure your Star Wars reenactments are epic in the gp industry....

im starting to think that Rich may be under the influence of Symptomatic Nerve Gas, or for you slow fvcks SMG... learn about it...

http://www.blogula-rasa.com/2005/10/13/symptomatic-nerve-gas-is-dead/

god damn cloaking and mind zapping, french kissing half ass raped stories have now skewed my belief system on something i actually enjoyed....

i mean if real scientists say that sh!t then there is a serious god damn problem here....

next the fvcker will be flying around like the damn Mothman....

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 02:28 PM

i dont give a sh!t what anyone says, i enjoy thinking and learning about the what ifs, the unknown, and what nots...

but when you say that Bigfoot is like the fvcking Predator, can zap you with its mind like a bad David Copperfield show, and say that it can travel through dimensions like the Twilight Zone i only have one thing left to say....

im out....

good luck...

The "what if's" Like what would happen (if) I got a job.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 02:32 PM

im out....

Promises, promises.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 02:39 PM

thanks for posting the link to the report. I honestly intended to read the whole thing and maybe ask one of my colleagues to also read and independantly compare notes. when i realized that the online scientific journal where it was published only contains one issue, and that one issue only containes one paper, it made me a little suspicious. the "peer" review was a bit hokey, too. never the less, i read a good portion last night, looked through the figures, pawed at the data some and tried to understand how the data could lead to the conclusions presented. I just don't see it. at absolute best, it is a collection of bad science and meaningless figures. I started to dig in a bit, but lost momentum and did a little internet digging instead. this guy is a geneticist and his assessment is an interesting read:
http://bigfootbooksblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/melba-is-toast-biochemist-with-phd-from.html

this one is also interesting (a little less of the tech details):
http://arstechnica.com/science/2013/07/a...o-created-it/3/

the fact that any recognized journal wouldn't publish is not the subject matter, it's a matter of a bad paper. the references contain several "hoax" papers, one that is a known April fools joke:

Milinkovitch, M C, Caccone, A and Amato, G. Molecular phylogenetic analyses indicate extensive morphological convergence between the ‘‘yeti’’ and primates. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 31:1–3. (2004)

to put that kind of thing in your references not only shows that you didn't read the reference, but you don't care if people take you seriously

in the end, i did not ask anyone else to read it. i think it would be best that way.

willy

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 02:43 PM

My new full body waders were delivered today.
You never know when the [Bleeeeep!] will hit the fan.
Best be prepared!
Breathable and guaranteed to deflect bigfoot claws and zaps.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 03:00 PM

I was sure the last bigfoot died when the Sonics moved to OKC.

But now that I know they can become see-thru like PREDATOR? and zap you with gamma rays I only have one thing to say:

Posted by: RB3

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 03:14 PM

Is Bigfoot human enough to need a discover pass?

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 03:27 PM

Originally Posted By: RB3
Is Bigfoot human enough to need a discover pass?

No, the wookie is fine, but if Han Solo turns cloaking off on the Millennium Falcon, he might get a ticket

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 03:33 PM

Took me 20 mins to read everything from when I left off this morning, I have to say this is pretty funny chit and it does not bother me a bit that you are entertained. I would not expect you guys to react any other way then you have, the first part regarding the bigfoot is hard enough to believe and then I dumped the really weird stuff on you that is impossible to believe. I understand all that and if I were in your shoes I would be thinking the same stuff.

But I am not in your shoes, I once was but not any more. And yes I do really believe all of what I have said, It is not tongue and cheek. And my feelings are not hurt in the least bit, you can say whatever you want, I knew what I was getting into when I posted this stuff.
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 05:00 PM

Amen
Posted by: Drew

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/21/15 08:34 PM

Rich -

Can you elaborate on your story of being attacked by two squatches? I'm curious to know how it all went down.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/22/15 09:16 AM

What happened when I was ambushed. Apparently they just wanted to scare me.

It was November 11th 2010, at approximately 1515 hours, I was about seventy five yards west of Harstine Island Drive north and a few hundred yards north of Senset Hill Road. I had already set a new camera to the south of this location, about two hundred yards. I had not noticed anything unusual. There was a light rain falling and the woods were pretty wet. I did notice some impressions in the area that I found to be suspicious but nothing definitive.
I had approached the camera that is located in an alder bottom, a very wet area conducive for tracks. I noticed nothing of interest around the camera. I was going through the nearly twenty keys on my ring for the cable locks and had heard some small branches brake off to the northwest within one hundred yards of my location. I looked in that direction to see if there was a deer as that is what I would expect to see. I saw nothing and went back to trying to unlock the cable lock. I kept hearing a small branch brake now and then as I kept going through the keys but didn’t look up. I wasn’t sure that I wasn’t just hearing the rain. I then heard what sounded like a deer snort but not quite the same. I had heard deer snort numerous times in my life and this sounded just a little different but I still expected that it was a deer. This was a little closer but in the same direction probably within fifty yards. I looked up, scanned the area and saw nothing. At that time I found the right key, unlocked the cable lock and took it off of the camera. I got the camera open pushed the OK button and waited to see how many photo’s had been taken. At that time I heard movement closer but from the same direction. I started to feel a sense of concern and urgency at that time. I saw the card reading and turned the camera off removing the old card. I put in a new card and turned the camera on. I then heard a few more branches brake even closer probably within 30 yards. At that time I felt pretty intent in getting the camera activated and leaving the area so I didn’t look up. Then something happened that got my attention. I heard a kind of a very low tone grunt exhale from the same direction. I started to move my head up to look in the same direction and in the top of my field of vision, before I could get my head all the way up I saw a large dark figure which had been standing upright duck behind some evergreen huckleberry bushes, then the figure immediately appeared on all fours to the left of the bushes and shuffled in two movements to another bush a few feet over. It happened very quickly but it appeared to be squatted with its arms between its legs, (like a gorilla would be when all fours). The color was dark but it had lighter patches on it.
I immediately had a feeling of fight of flight and knew I needed to get out of there immediately. I also was thinking that I needed to activate the camera so I did and put the cover on. I started to run away without putting the cable lock on. I had gotten about fifteen feet away and looked back at the cable lock sitting next to the tree but something in me told me to keep running to the road so I did. I was feeling panic and very helpless wondering if I could make it to the road before this thing could catch me. I knew there was no way I could beat it and just ran as fast as I could directly to the road hoping it was not behind me.
I never was able to focus on it as I was raising my head up before it squatted down. I feel like it knew I was about to see it and it ducked as I was raising my head. It was kind of a blur as it shuffled laterally but I clearly could see it looked like a biped on all fours and not a quadruped. I could make out the shoulders and head slightly dipped between. It did not turn its back on me it was facing towards me the
whole time. I could not see any real detail other than the overall shape and it was dark colored with lighter patches. It just moved too fast.
One thing I can say is that I had a feeling that I have never had before. I felt that I was in imminent danger and completely helpless. I had an overwhelming feeling that I needed to leave that place immediately or I was going to die. I was not armed this day with a side arm and usually am. I can say that I didn’t even think about not having a gun and even if I did have one my only thought would have been to run.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/22/15 10:01 AM

Dood.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/22/15 11:12 AM

Harstine Island ya say....

Big and hairy....

Grunted and huffed..

Squats to pee.....

Slow runner.....

rofl

and made herself disappear ... but somehow I get the feeling she is still watching wink

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/22/15 11:23 AM

BOO!

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/22/15 01:40 PM

evergreen huckleberry bushes

I liked this part.

c/22

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/22/15 02:27 PM

I liked the whole viscious attack...which sounded surprisingly like "I heard a twig snap and saw a shadow and ran like hell".

Lucky you didn't get zapped and BigfootButtRaped, then get transported to the sixth dimension for debriefing.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/22/15 04:02 PM

I'm still waiting for the first Boone & Crockett BigFoot score...
Posted by: NOFISH

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/22/15 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd

Lucky you didn't get zapped and BigfootButtRaped, then get transported to the sixth dimension for debriefing.

applause applause

Outstanding work right there rofl

You two Willy thumbs

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/22/15 04:19 PM

JF C
10 pages

Tom Brady's balls surely have something to do with this.
Gisele must be talking.
Get ready.....End Times is next.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/22/15 06:44 PM

After reading through some pages its pretty clear that most of the people that responded to this post (not all but most), are really the exact opposite of what they claim to represent.

They are oppressive, close minded, insult or belittle anyone with views not inline with theirs, viciously attack people for no other reason than to make them feel smaller then themselves,(which must be pretty darn small seeing how excessive they lash out).

Keep it rollin, please don't stop, this is better than the cable T.V. I am watching from inside my underground aluminum house.
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/22/15 06:48 PM

I had to go back and re-load my margarita to finish reading this thread. For a recap....we have bigfoot, global economic crisis and Evo without a job....I don't see the connection.
Bigfoot? Not losing sleep over it.
Global economic crisis? Whatever. I can fish and [Bleeeeep!] in the woods.
Patriots deflating footballs? Now this kind of crap has to end now. I think Kam Chancellor should give Belichick a wedgie for every ball that is underinflated.
Time for another Margarita.
Posted by: Drew

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/22/15 07:37 PM

Rich -

Is there a hierarchy of bigfoot groups and research teams? Does the BFRO (largest organization that I've heard of) support your claims that bigfoots have super natural powers?

I'm curious to know if you and your peer's radical views are as looked down upon in the bigfoot community as they are here. It would seem that mainstream bigfoot believers are always pointing to gigantopithecus and other ape hybrids.

I myself don't believe they exist, but I won't knock you for trying to convince us otherwise. I rather enjoy the stories and the following banter.

Goin to get a margarita myself. Keep it squatchy.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/22/15 07:48 PM

On the rocks with a Grand Marnier float.
Nuclear Margarita "Nuke"
.....beyond Cadillac.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 07:36 AM

never advocated that any of the abilities that I alleged were supernatural or ESP in nature. Everything that I explained as being a possibility are completely explainable under the laws of physics.

Infrasound is a proven ability of many large mammals, the zapping, cloaking are easily explained by this, being able to master low frequency sounds and vibration would easily be able to give you the ability to do both of these things. Neither is a stretch by any means.

The inter-dimensional possibility is no stretch either, again physics has proven the existence of wormholes, black holes and the fact that there are multiple dimensions in the past present and future existing at the same time. Sasquatch is a highly intelligent being why is it so far out of the realm of possibility that they have mastered the ability to utilize these gateways that may exist on this planet. Maybe the fact that they have structural abnormalities within the structure of the DNA explains this, maybe there are not really any structural abnormalities in the DNA at all, maybe what you cant see in this dimension exists in a parallel one.

Don't be so close minded.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 07:48 AM

Drew,

To answer your question, there is no "bigfoot hierarchy".

Would most bigfoot researchers align themselves with my views? Not in the least bit. The truth is that they are not able to align themselves because if they did it would go against all of the tactics that they use to attempt to investigate bigfoot and obtain evidence of their existence. You see nothing has changed when it comes to looking for bigfoot in the past 60 years, researches still employ the same tactics that they did 60 years ago with the same crappy results.

Bigfoot has been put into a box that cannot be cracked utilizing mainstream thinking and pretty much any technology that exists on the public market. Guns will kill them but none of the other technology we have gives us an advantage.

I was able to figure a lot of things out in a short amount of time, I can locate them quickly, in areas where the terrain and recourses dictate movement. After finding them is when things become difficult.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 07:55 AM

When it comes to bigfoot researchers what you need to understand is that most of them are people that happened to see one somehow somewhere purely by chance, most of them have no woods smarts, no very little about nature and have no idea what they are doing.

The real reason that they go out looking for bigfoot and join up with other people is for two reasons, #1 they are trying to validate what they saw, but #2 is what keeps them going because they have found a support system of other like individuals that can relate to them, because unless you have seen one you have no idea what it will do to you.

For most people bigfoot research is a social club for strange people.
Posted by: Timber

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 07:59 AM

Don't be so close minded.

Don't be so retarded.

There is no such thing as bigfoot and never will be........

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 08:07 AM

You see nothing has changed when it comes to looking for bigfoot in the past 60 years, researches still employ the same tactics that they did 60 years ago with the same crappy results.

There's a reason for this....... There is no such thing as bigfoot!!!!!!

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 08:11 AM

And the reason why I can find them quickly is because they are not rare. From where I live right now near Discovery Bay, I know that there are a minimum of 6 family groups within 20 drive of my house. When I lived in Mason County there were more of them in that area, living right around people.

I have investigated two sighting reports by homeowners in Lakeland Village in Allyn where they had seen bigfoots on the golf course. Before I had investigated those I had found significant evidence of them in the area behind the Stretch Island Fruit Leather factory on SR 3. The reason I was looking there was due to the fact that there were 10 road crossing sightings on SR3 just south of Allyn over approximately a 7 year period and many more before that.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 08:37 AM

Those aren't Bigfoot near Allyn.
Those are Bremalos on their annual migration. They caused a stampede in Gorst near the old topless joint.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 09:51 AM

Great stuff RICH G don't let these assholes bog you down.

I am always convinced Bigfoot exists when walking out of the woods an hour after dark. Gets me back to the rig a lot faster.

The story you told a page back is a good one. I am going to memorize it and tell it to the kids around the camp fire. They always ask for a scary story, then beg me to stop mid way through. That one is a sure fire "Ok, no more Dad!" story.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 09:56 AM

How do they cloak their scat?

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 10:27 AM

Inter dimensional poopers....

They crap at the event horizon of a black hole, and the poop is sucked in and crushed to a point of singularity.

Everyone knows that....

grin

I wish I could get the wife's cat to do that...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 10:33 AM

Those aren't Bigfoots.Those are Bremalos on their annual migration in Gorst

Interdimensional bremalos would definitely use the rift out of Gorst to cross/over.

That particular sucker is a powerful one, it can handle the load.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 10:52 AM

Rich G. what's your opinion on the popular theory that bigfoot's are immigrants from Kashyyyk?

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 10:59 AM

i was telling a colleague at work about this thread. turns out she grew up in quillcene and went to HS in sequim. i asked if she or her family ever saw one. she told me her brother and his friends had a bigfoot suit and used to run across the highway all the time, all through highschool! i'd imagine that they were not the only ones....

...just sayin'

willy

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 11:42 AM

Bigfoot and the 28" Searun Cutthroat.....you hear about the encounters but never see any pictures of them.

Could make a good reality TV show.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
How do they cloak their scat?

i'm guessing this:
poo cloaking device

i love this thread

willy
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 05:07 PM

Drew,

To answer your question, there is no "bigfoot hatchery".

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 06:47 PM

sucks you havent had the chance to encounter one of those John....

FYI, ive never gotten a 25 pound Steelhead either.... doesnt mean others havent

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 07:24 PM

thats a lie....

whats not a lie is i did get offered a job today as an irrigation tech/head, i was told to work on getting a vehicle first tho, its kinda a big position....

but thats my problem, not yours, so STFU...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 07:37 PM

you must love skating through life kicking people you dont know while they are down and spreading bullsh!t rumors about them that you "heard" from another known liar and thief....

fvck you John, you aint got sh!t on me, never have, never fvckin will, so keep trying you old ass bitch....

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 07:49 PM

he wanted to buy the car, which would have left me with absolutely NOTHING...

atleast i have a vehicle i could throw 1k at and get it to run vs spending 5 on another reliable one...

you think you have someone elses life figured all out...

how about fixing the bad in your life before you degrade someone, because if you say your life is perfect, you sir, are a fvcking LIAR....
Posted by: Twitch

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 07:50 PM

Sonsabitches are hell on steelhead!

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 07:51 PM

and on a side note, you are just proving what i have said all along...

i could try, you will say i dont...

i could work, you will make fun of where i work...

whatever i do, will never be good enough for you...

and i dont really give a fvck either....

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 08:00 PM

I need to change the tense. I loved this thread, as in "I loved this thread until evo's compulsion for abuse injected itself once more into a thread and spoiled the mood". Thanks fer nothin'

Why must everything be about you?

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 08:22 PM

everyone i know is a thief and a liar?

i know you are, you skate around acting like you are some notch in society and then go to court for failure to pay taxes to the IRS, wanna keep getting personal John?

you better watch your fvckin mouth speakin about me, the people you know that think they know me, dont know [Bleeeeep!], they skated by riding others coat tails so [Bleeeeep!] them too.....

SS, i try, i should be given credit for that... i make [Bleeeeep!] work with whatever im presented with, i should get credit for that....

Hank will get his 20 fvcking dollars in a week or so...

Hank, send me your addy, i lost my bookie book...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 08:24 PM

WIlly i didnt inject sh!t...

people cant seem to keep my dick out of their mouths, thats not my problem, bitch to them....

some of em are so good at doing it they can cloak themselves so noone sees what a true homo they are....

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 08:50 PM

"I know a taxidermy man back home. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him." -Quint

Tell the truth, he was talking 'bout Bigfoot here, wasn't he ?

Most likely, yes. Or moby dick, the Golden Fleece, the holy grail, ark of the covenant, or DB cooper. Like evo's career path-- mythical.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 09:21 PM

no problem... bring it...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 09:24 PM

my mistake, it was L and I, not the IRS, still, you have ZERO libel case...

i however, have everything i need on you and your boyfriend....

shall we continue?:
Posted by: SundayMoney

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 09:34 PM

Uh oh...

Chit is gettin' real.
Posted by: Bustinbig

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 09:50 PM

Evo.you say if you sold me your Subaru,you would have nothing.you would have some cash in your pocket.instead of some broke down car in your yard.i have another deal for you.send me some pics of your car.i may have a 97 Subaru wagon I just did head gaskets on I may be willing to trade you.its a great running and driving car. your problems would be solved. Think about it. P.S. love this thread.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 09:55 PM

BB, thank you, but it hasnt, and never will be for sale....

you wanna help me out and fix it, ill come frame up some rooms for you in your shop if i cant pay the cash....

there never was an issue about me not working or wanting to work like this Mr. Libel fvcker started, because i HAVE, and do when i can, the problem with the libel case Mr. Ingeniously Stupid, is i have proof.... you have 2 fvcking posts from me... TWO.... what the fvck do i have John?

think about that for a second before you open that grey haired goat dick cock sucker of yours....

check...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 09:56 PM

yeah yeah Chuck, i do when i must.....

right now aint that time, people throw fire, i throw napalm...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 09:56 PM

this sh!tty thread wasn't a 5 star thread until BiB showed up.

rofl

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 10:02 PM

luvnz it

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 10:05 PM

I was down at the beach, and traveled the uplands for a bit.

Windy, very noisy in the forest.

Brought my wood knocker sticks, and made a concerted effort to find Bigfoot.

I can report I saw two deer, several small rodents (. They moved fast, and were kind of a blur, but I do not assume they were Bigfoots) there were many twigs snapping, but Ijust sucked it up, AMD continued my search....

Coming into prime habitat, I crept stealthily along, keeping my camera ready in case I spotted one. Found several spots where a deer scrapped, and also came upon a dead bird. The bird appeared to have flown into a tree, as it was smashed about the head and beak area.

I just read this out loud to my 9 and 11 year old... they laughed hysterically...

ironically, they still believe in Santa Clause

rofl

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 10:27 PM

yeah, like im afraid of your lawyers...

i wouldnt even be afraid if you put a gun to my head...

wanna know why?

cuz your a fvckin fraud and a liar...

blow me, keep that mouth shut and ill keep mine shut...

check...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 10:36 PM

even my 9 year old has a job... he took out the garbage and I gave him a quarter...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 10:46 PM

rofl

libel....

im still laughing....

you, YOU, what are YOU going to do to me by having 2 posts when you have made how many hundreds degrading me, saying that i do meth, im a junkie, blah blah blah, which none of is true, you can test me all day any day bitch, and you think you are gonna lawyer up and hurt me?

LOL rofl

i have nothing remember? whatcha gonna sue me for buckwheat? you gonna get 10 percent of nothing?

good luck bro, hope they are good lawyers too....

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 10:48 PM

blow me, keep that mouth shut and ill keep mine shut...

How's that work, exactly?

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 10:50 PM

rofl

ok, you score

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 10:54 PM

how/why do you degenerates have lawyers anyways? What's next? complain to the fgt mods?

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/23/15 11:00 PM

whatcha gonna sue me for buckwheat

SHO taurus... almost running, needs tires
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 07:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Twitch
Sonsabitches are hell on steelhead!
like!

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 07:02 AM

We have to wait around a few hours for the river to drop some...and I sure hope there is more on this thread!

It's really starting to deliver now...and I thought it was good before.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 07:04 AM

I'm out in forks right now.. Saw this on the way here and luckily had my Samsung S5 handy

http://youtu.be/uTZ1T8XPEN0

It's totally for real. I have seen Bigfoot twerking in the middle of the road before.. Glad I have video evidence finally.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 07:38 AM

How would your Father have solved your vehicle/job problem evo?

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 07:43 AM

Originally Posted By: stam
PP gold has been struck over here in the catbox ! rofl

Lawyers and libel over Bigfoot.... rofl

Doesn't seem like anything a showdown at the trailer park couldn't fix....

Please don't delete any of this, mods.... it's one rofl for the ages!

Lawyers.... rofl

I've been withholding the following information a bit, because most people aren’t mentally or spiritually ready to handle what I’m about to share….but….

I have obtained 100% proof that evil shenanigans have occurred from an "agency" inside source of mine that I've code named “Deep Throat Snowden”. Agent Snowden secretly passed onto me what is now publicly known as the “Orange Crop Report”. In this infamous report, it’s shown that there was a Bigfoot family group lost in the Benghazi complex during the whole 911 anniversary attack. This group was known within the "community" as the "Henderson Family" and was led by our #1 agent "Mr. Harry" with whom we sadly lost to scat inhalation. The report reveals that the Benghazi complex was just a front to help stop a much more sinister master plot from ending our very existence. I guess the evil Koch brothers had sent Darth Beiber & his minion of Bugs to find and steal all of Iraq's WMD's & the Arc of the Covenant to unleash on all of humanity. And Ohio. So the real purpose of the Benghazi location was to act as a Stargate teleport site with active MiB agents (the Henderson Family and Jaden Smith) to defend and prevent this plot from happening and ending our very civilized existence. And Ohio. Sadly, Agent Jaden was the only MiB agent to make it out alive.

So anyway, the Orange Crop report also reveals that the real reason why the Henderson group couldn't be evacuated and saved, was that our Halliburton Co. made Special Forces cloaking device went on the fritz and they couldn't inter-dimensionally communicate with each other. The 3 am phone call was never received! Something about needing an Apple style charger and only having a micro-USB style available (blame the sequester cuts). This caused the Holo-Deck to malfunction during teleport file transfer and that prevented the rescue team from entering the Matrix at the Quilcene Stargate site. By the time our special forces team consisting of Moochelle (aka Super Butt), Ventura (aka Sexual Tee-rano-sarus Rex), Swift (aka No Talent Ass Clown), Perry (aka Power Tits) and Hawking (the Professor X of this daring super team) got the problem resolved, it was too late to deploy Operation "Wango Tango" by swallowing the red pill; connecting the Apple style comms charger; uploading the teleport transfer file and entering the Matrix at the Quilcene Stargate site to extract the Henderson Group from the Stargate Benghazi site. What a complex and unfortunate tragedy all around.

Now it’s up to Lawyers Issa and Gowdy (both Pod People) to find and expose the truth! That lying bitch Susan Rice, who happens to be a Lizard Person and we all know that Pod's and Lizard's have been in a 32 light year long war and hate each other - went on TV and blamed it on the Pam and Tommy video. Can you believe that chit?!? I mean, who in their right mind is going to believe it’s all to be blamed on a very simple man that can honk a boat horn with his dick? That’s a BS excuse and all lies!!!!!

So we all saw Cankles Clinton (leader of the lizard people) try to defend “itself” from these slime Pod People lawyers up on the hill by shouting “At this point, what difference does it make!?!”. Well, let me tell you Mrs. Clinton - it makes a HUGE difference! You just can't charge a Halliburton Co. cloaking device with a mini-USB style charger. Simply put, we need to enact more comprehensive & common sense Cloaking Device control to prevent tragedies like this from ever happening again!

Washington is broken folks and it’s up to us to fix it and there is only one man that’s up to the task. Elect Cruz in 2016!

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 07:52 AM

Nice.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 08:49 AM

The "Parrot Chronicles" thread is under serious threat here to lose the title of-

Best

Thread

Ever

Holy fu.ck - this thread is delivering like FedEx. rofl

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 09:30 AM

This has got legs.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 09:45 AM

JG, my father would have helped me, not made fun of me... thats how he would have handled the situation...

if you are asking how he would have handled being in my position, well knowing my father and how smart he was, his response would have been "im not him", but, again, knowing my father and how smart he was, he would have figured it out somehow because he was a resilient dude, and with that said, im not him.... wish i was but im not....

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 10:01 AM

you should have been here last night. Brewer got my thread deleted lol.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 10:23 AM

was it the mop line?
Posted by: Brewer

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 10:28 AM

never in my history(10+yrs) of posting have I EVER been involved in a thread getting deleted. nor have I ever whined to a mod about any thread. rolleyes

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 11:26 AM

the sol threads will never be equaled.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 12:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Brewer

never in my history(10+yrs) of posting have I EVER been involved in a thread getting deleted.

You were involved in that one, you nitwit.

rofl

dumfuk
Posted by: Ikissmykiss

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 12:13 PM

That sounds a bit outlandish Nick...not buying it.

I agree, this thread is even better than the original...solid gold! Well done guys and girls...

Ike

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 12:25 PM

All I really want to know is if there is any money to be made hunting Bigfoot. Sounds like the perfect job. I need a job with low expectations especially compared to my current job.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 02:06 PM

It wasn't Brewer. Abby Reefer-Colonskunk trolled it out of existence.

[Bleeeeep!], Cherry Garcia just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 02:48 PM

damn, missed the good sh!t then. Had to wake up for work, I am not on island time.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 02:51 PM

damn, missed the good sh!t then. Had to wake up for work, I am not on island time.

I hope you aren't implying that I don't work laugh

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 02:58 PM

I hope you aren't implying that I don't work laugh

no it's Saturday. Most people with real jobs don't work on the weekends. inb4 I don't have a real job. plus island time is 2 hours earlier.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 08:15 PM

Walking around on a Queets trib today... There was a bright flash of light and momentarily saw this obvious Bigfoot foot print. For a second Todd thought it looked like wader boot and thumb prints.. But upon closer inspection... We could both easily see it was really Bigfoot. Then there was another bright flash of light.. And we heard a branch break in the woods.. And the footprint was gone. Weird.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 08:50 PM

when i looked at the foot print thru the bottom of my wiskey glass, I could clearly make out a trans-dimensional rift between the big toe and second toe... then mysteriously, I felt a burning sensation in my throat, my keyboard sparked and my display flickered... I don't know how he did it, but my keyboard is now wet and my glass is empty...

gawd damn bigfoot...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 08:54 PM

Excellent Bigfoot habitat up in Queets country.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/24/15 09:29 PM

Thanks for bringing that up DD, reminds me... As we walked along the river bank today, Todd and I both agreed that the Internet is the best Bigfoot habitat on earth.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/25/15 05:13 AM

Judging by the size of that footprint, it appears Ryley and Todd have stumbled upon a junior bigfoot which hasn't reached sexual maturity yet.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/25/15 07:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy
Thanks for bringing that up DD, reminds me... As we walked along the river bank today, Todd and I both agreed that the Internet is the best Bigfoot habitat on earth.

Have to respectfully disagree Sky.
The internet is the new Bigfoot Base Camp 1 with legendary Amanda Park (for example) being the perfect onsite Operations Center.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/25/15 08:02 AM

Wrong again Abby, was last on PP at about 8am saturday. Had to be either Bob or Parker, both of whom you pleaded you would be a grownup if you would be allowed to play in the playground again. As is the way with the immature it's hard to follow the rules you set for yourself.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/25/15 09:15 AM

Wrong again Abby, was last on PP at about 8am saturday. Had to be either Bob or Parker, both of whom you pleaded you would be a grownup if you would be allowed to play in the playground again. As is the way with the immature it's hard to follow the rules you set for yourself.

Lol.

Another long "time out" in the near future?

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/25/15 09:31 AM

They have to plead their case to you?

How fuckin' big are those pants you think you're wearing?

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/25/15 11:56 AM

Ahhh.

I get it now.

Sorry, JG - I misunderstood your post.

Hank - you can still fu.ck off.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/25/15 12:30 PM

Maybe try switching to the other side of the bed, JG.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/25/15 12:41 PM

It's not my bed you should concern yourself with Abby.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/25/15 01:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Ahhh.
I get it now.
Sorry, JG - I misunderstood your post.
Hank - you can still fu.ck off.

You've always been a little slow on the uptake. This isn't the first time you misunderstood in your 'short' life, nor will it be the last.

Now go piss up another rope.

smile

At least I'm not a drippy cu.nt like you and insist I'm right when I'm wrong, Hamster. You make a living being wrong, and you're too big a bitch to admit it.

Like I said, fu.ck off.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/26/15 05:08 PM

thats a lie....

whats not a lie is i did get offered a job today as an irrigation tech/head, i was told to work on getting a vehicle first tho, its kinda a big position....

but thats my problem, not yours, so STFU...

SURE YA DID......LMAO!

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 06:42 AM

irrigation tech/head, its kinda a big position....

rofl rofl
A fukin lawn waterer!!!!
rofl rofl
Oh that's big alright!!!
Posted by: snit

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 07:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Timber
irrigation tech/head, its kinda a big position....

rofl rofl
A fukin lawn waterer!!!!
rofl rofl
Oh that's big alright!!!

NAW.....the "timer checker" at an indoor grow op probably...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 08:57 AM

Dude Nate,get a [Bleeeeep!] beater pos car for like 1500 bucks and take some action in your life. It hurts to keep reading the same excuses from you . You don't need 5 grand to have wheels. If you start with something youcan work your way up. Come on now quit being a donkus and get a job . I have a broken foot and I was still gonna work today but I can't really walk. My point is I do anything I have to in order to be self supporting which is what men do. Be a man. Or you'll end living in a van down by the river.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 09:00 AM

"Or you'll end living in a van down by the river."

That would be upward mobility in Redhook's world.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 09:18 AM

don't waste your time RoberF...

back on topic

Yeti spotted in Boston

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 10:31 AM

Maybe Yeti has a car for sale?

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 11:40 AM

I just read this whole thread rofl. Golden.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 11:58 AM

The Yeti might be in Boston, but Squatch has been visiting Grays Harbor 4 times lately....

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=46520

Just trying to keep topics balanced in the thread, Redhook can't have all the love.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 12:48 PM

Was Superfly single during these dates?!?! Hmmmm... Might need to vestigate that... rofl
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 01:16 PM

Manbearpig...........on the loose??....again!!!!!.Good luck,

SZ

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 01:39 PM

Definitely a Manbearpig lonely and in heat!

It is really common to confuse Manbearpigs and Bigfoot. If you are within 50 miles of a liqueur store, corner store that sells beer, or pharmacy, it is more likely a Manbearpig.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 05:33 PM

a real mbp wouldn't choke on a hotdog!

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 06:12 PM

I don't know who made this post a sticky...but to whoever did...

BRAVO!

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/27/15 06:54 PM

Hope he was coated up!

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/28/15 07:54 AM

a real mbp wouldn't choke on a hotdog!

Dood! smile
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/28/15 09:02 AM

It appears to be the Manbearpig running from a pack of young guides.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/28/15 10:43 AM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
It appears to be the Manbearpig running from a pack of young guides.

They call them's 'young guns' rofl

Speaking of guns! How many Bigfeets are packin?
Dat be da case that would change the whole dynamic of bigfeets chasin!!

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/28/15 11:27 AM

No one with any intelligence would use the "R" word used in the title of this thread.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/28/15 11:36 AM

No one with any intelligence would use the "R" word used in the title of this thread.

that would be assuming that there is someone with intelligence on the darkside...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/28/15 01:17 PM

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkiyl4IOpmE&list=PLD391A4532D6F4BD3[/video]

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/28/15 01:41 PM

I caught one of those bigfeets fukers the other day stealing my mail......

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tRXE94m...-yt-cl=84924572[/video]
Posted by: No Warranty

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/28/15 07:25 PM

"'tractor' beam for us retards", funny.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/29/15 08:29 AM

It's not funny if you are dealing with a mentally challenged child.
Posted by: No Warranty

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/29/15 01:28 PM

It's not funny if you are dealing with a mentally challenged child.

I found the words 'tractor beam' funny. If you don't understand, it should be tracker beam.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/29/15 02:58 PM

Retards.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/29/15 05:50 PM

Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/30/15 05:08 PM

Redhook and squatch.... Both have shirked modern means of contributing to society... Neither one has a job, vehicle, or has been clinically tested...

Unreal indeed

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/30/15 05:52 PM

noone asked you bundt kake...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/30/15 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Fish Prince
Originally Posted By: stam

failure to meet intellectual standards
sitting, crawling, or walking later than other children
problems learning to talk or trouble speaking clearly
memory problems
inability to understand the consequences of actions
inability to think logically
childish behavior beyond a normal age
lack of curiosity
learning difficulties
IQ below 70
inability to lead a normal life because of the inability to communicate, take care of oneself, or interact with others

Individuals who are intellectually disabled will often have some of the following behavioral issues:

aggression
dependency
withdrawal from social activities
attention-seeking behavior
depression during adolescent and teen years
lack of impulse control
passivity
tendency toward self-injury
stubbornness
low self-esteem
low tolerance for frustration
psychotic disorders
attention difficulties

This reads like a list of descriptions of this site's major posters.

that's about right!

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/30/15 11:12 PM

hardly a major poster lol.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/31/15 05:05 PM

4400 posts would say otherwise

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 01/31/15 05:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Piper

4400 posts would say otherwise

when you consider the top posters, noooo not so much.

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 02/01/15 04:03 PM

YAWN!
Posted by: What

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 02/02/15 10:35 PM

controlled by gamma light

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 02/03/15 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: What

controlled by gamma light

smile

I'm the doctor. You wait on the waiting list.
Posted by: eugene1

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 02/05/15 09:43 PM

Looks like a most excellent Orygun ride!

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 02/07/15 02:56 AM

I still love the title of this thread. It's like a tractor beam for us retards

Hardcore sled driving, Tarurus packing bigfoot

Note to self; do not low hole
Posted by: Coho

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 02/07/15 09:29 AM

Cool pix

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 02/07/15 04:30 PM

Geyser Cam films four bipeds walking behind bison. Here's the analyst's breakdown. Interesting, especially the 4th figure....big dude.

http://national.suntimes.com/national-wo...e-national-park

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 02/07/15 05:32 PM

Hank, is this you telling that story about the Sierra trip? The part where he describes the walk at 13:00 is funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CD2phSKCZA

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 02/08/15 11:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
Geyser Cam films four bipeds walking behind bison. Here's the analyst's breakdown. Interesting, especially the 4th figure....big dude.

http://national.suntimes.com/national-wo...e-national-park

Lol...no one notices that all four are exactly the same figure, with the exact same gait, walking in exactly the same lockstep...and look suspiciously like the football players from the old Nintendo 64?

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: eugene1

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 03/22/16 06:47 PM

Possibly related...

Re: You Retards wake up yet? - 03/22/16 08:01 PM

The scariest thing about the essay above is that the author is in college. How in the [Bleeeeep!] do you get into college with writing like that?