do you feel rich g is a troll?

Posted by: Brewer

do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/16/16 01:09 AM

Posted by: NickD90

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/16/16 09:44 AM

Rich is just letting his freak flag fly. Nothing wrong with that I suppose. Highly entertaining.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/16/16 11:24 AM

I think Rich is a well meaning guy who simply lacks the "rational" gene. Not an uncommon condition on the DS.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/16/16 12:08 PM

I like rich's posts a lot. his posts are like a lit match... then the nuclear holocaust image comes to mind. guaranteed 4 star status with 10 pages of wreckless replies to follow. good schit!
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/16/16 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Rich is just letting his freak flag fly. Nothing wrong with that I suppose. Highly entertaining.

Ditto.
Posted by: eugene1

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/16/16 06:31 PM

I enjoy RICH G's threads. I think he has probably seen some weird sh!t.

Plus, he kicks off threads with the strong stuff.

Originally Posted By: RICH G
I bet you guys are still on you daily double retard sandwiches and glasses of stupid.

Not too shabby. Although the threads are not as intellectual as the ones Fish Prince started, still solid ds contributions.

Rich, you need a good avatar though...

Posted by: Dan S.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/16/16 06:51 PM

That's because Fish Prince isn't a fucktard, and he actually knows sh!t.

Rich doesn't even know the meaning of the woods he brings to his argument, and just spouts bullsh!t he hears from other fucktards about the dynamics of the world economy.................and bigfoot.

There really is no comparison between the two.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/16/16 06:52 PM

That's what Peyote does after ingesting it.
Posted by: eddie

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/16/16 07:33 PM

Didn't Rich used to be Forks PD?

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/16/16 11:02 PM

Makah tribal cop.
Posted by: The Trumpster

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 09:53 AM

Rich G is no troll. I actually purchased Rich G's Bigfoot footage, hoping to make a lot of money off it. Turns out he actually filmed a naked Rosie O'Donnell. After seeing that horrific view he went into a catatonic state due to shell shock and while paralyzed fell victim to that ass rape, which has cracked his fragile little mind.

When I become president and make America great again, I'm going to deport all the Bigfoot back to were ever Rosie O'Donnell is from and build a wall.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 05:56 PM

Did I ever tell you guys that "my cop story", helped to inspire a ten book fiction novel depicts the partial collapse of the united States. It's called " 299 Days". I am the real "Rich Gentry", I am a main character in books 3 through 7. Also I have been on two T.V. shows, History Channel and Destination America, I am also under. Contract with a production company related to another T.V. Series project. I was a Cop for 14 years, as a patrolman, detective, SWAT and everything else you could tink of. I ran for Sherif in 2009, which ultimately helped end my career which I am grateful for, probably added 30 years to my life. I would not say I am bat [Bleeeeep!] crazy or anything like that, I have just seen and done a lot. I was also a Marine from1997to 2001 and I played an important role in proving the existence of Bigfoot, not my fault you wish not to believe it. Nope not crazy but I have seen and heard some strange stuff and I have been in contact with some very different people that know things 99.99999% of the population is not privileged to, mostly strange paranormal stuff. I can tell you that there is a lot of really strange stuff out there, everything from bigfoot, dogman (human K-9 cross), to Gnomes and other little people, most of these beings are interdimensional. It is what it is and I am not afraid to tell you, don't care what you think.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 06:00 PM

I own the fact that I don't fit any mold, I came from a mold that was made just for me and I like it tat way. Why would I want to be like orthink like anyone else. I have always gone against the grain and I will for the rest of my life.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 06:08 PM

to Gnomes and other little people, most of these beings are interdimensional.

Almost pissed myself. rofl

Rich, have you ever been abducted by aliens?

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 06:19 PM

How do I change my vote?
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 06:32 PM

Rich,
As a bigfoot hoper (I hope they exist, it would be cool and possibly shed some light on our evolution) but when you start talking about gnomes, little people and paranormal stuff. I'm tapping out. You want interdimensional? Try having four ex-wives, your mind will explode.
Snake

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 06:56 PM

"Tapping out" That's what she said. moose

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 06:58 PM

I would not say I am bat [Bleeeeep!] crazy or anything like that, I have just seen and done a lot. I was also a Marine from 1997 to 2001

That is what I was thinking!

Thanks for your service, by the way, and keep on keepin' on.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 07:40 PM

I have seen very compelling color game camera photos of a Gnome from a backyard in Pensylvania. Never been released but there are three pictures of it on a tree limb, one sitting and two walking away, very close to the camera. Red pointed hat, blue coat and green pants and a white beard, no [Bleeeeep!], I am totally serious.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 07:41 PM

It was pretty startling thing to even see in a still photo. There are all kinds of interdimensional huminoids and non huminoids, you probably will never see them but I assure you they exist. I have only physically seen Bigfoot on 2 ocasions nothing else but I have talked to many
credible people regarding other stuff. Here is something else you won't believe but its true, there are huminoid skeletal remains which exist in Paracas Perue, over two thousand individuals which have been DNA tested by 4 different labs, approximately1900 years old, not human, I know a guy working on this. They don't know if they are ET in origin or another human type species that evolved parallel but totally separate from us. It would have been impossible for them to hybridize with us too different genetically, but looked similar. Elongated skulls only 2 sagitorial skull plates (we have 3), 20% larger orbital sockets, 25% greater brain capacity, 60% greater bone density, males 5'10" to 6', red hair. They were excavated in the 1880s, they have been found in other places as well, Egypt, Ukrain, Georgia, Russia.
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 07:45 PM

I can tell you that there is a lot of really strange stuff out there, everything from bigfoot, dogman (human K-9 cross), to Gnomes and other little people, most of these beings are interdimensional. It is what it is and I am not afraid to tell you, don't care what you think.

Interdimensional? Please explain

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 07:58 PM

Gnomes??? You just cant make this up. Rich, pretty please post that Gnome on the tree limb. Don't let me down.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 08:07 PM

Yes........Gnomes
Posted by: Drew

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 08:24 PM

I can tell you that there is a lot of really strange stuff out there, everything from bigfoot, dogman (human K-9 cross), to Gnomes and other little people, most of these beings are interdimensional. It is what it is and I am not afraid to tell you, don't care what you think.

Rich,

A few quick thoughts:

1. Thanks for your service
2. When did you prove the existence of BF? I thought that this was still a contested idea?
3. Please elaborate on dogman - where did this come from? is it local?
4. Please share the gnome picture.

Keep it squatchy

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 08:28 PM

Rich, I sure hope you're not zooted on meth. rolleyes

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

Yes........Gnomes

That sign say go Hawks?

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/17/16 08:33 PM

rich, you ever heard of the djinn?

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/18/16 09:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Banned User
I have seen very compelling color game camera photos of a Gnome from a backyard in Pensylvania. Never been released but there are three pictures of it on a tree limb, one sitting and two walking away, very close to the camera. Red pointed hat, blue coat and green pants and a white beard, no [Bleeeeep!], I am totally serious.

I think Danny has been to Pennsylvania, so that might explain it.

Other than that.....I got nuthin'

rofl
rofl

When you got butt raped by Bigfoot, did you get a DNA sample......ya know, for testing.....that didn't come back a possum.........like other ones you bragged about ?

Some day, I'm going to fu.ck you up for that.

Real bad.

rofl
Posted by: eswan

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/18/16 06:21 PM

This the guy your lookin for?

Posted by: Jonas

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/18/16 06:52 PM

I have only physically seen Bigfoot on 2 ocasions nothing else but I have talked to many ........

I talks to the big hoof too.....

espilly after power-vaccin a fat pinners
Posted by: Todd

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/19/16 03:27 PM

Anyone who didn't vote "nut job" want to change their vote after the last few gems posted up by Rich?

I went with nut job right off the bat...his resume speaks for itself.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/19/16 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
Anyone who didn't vote "nut job" want to change their vote after the last few gems posted up by Rich?

I went with nut job right off the bat...his resume speaks for itself.

Fish on...

Todd

The Gnome was my last straw. When you start talking Gnomes, that is a sign of needing some serious mental Therapy.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/19/16 03:40 PM

You would have to be 2/3 dumfuck yourself to wait until the Gnomes came out to decide he's fuckin fruit loops...I think that verdict came in years ago, the rest is just supporting facts.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/19/16 04:08 PM

Who is this Poll sponsored by?

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 08:01 AM

I was a dispatcher at FPD for 6 weeks in 1999. I voted for myself to see the results, I was surprised that not everybody thinks I'm crazy. I would have thought it would have been more lopsided, you people still do have hope!! I come here to test this because you guys represent the complete ignorance we have in this country. This pole is a good guage to where to where people truely sit on this stuff.
Posted by: Rocket Red

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 09:21 AM

Hands Down RICHG is the best poster on the dark side when FishPrince is not around. Very entertaining.

Semi-Related. My whole family was Gnomes for Halloween 2 years ago - even me.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 09:33 AM

My wack job ass got nearly 40% of the vote when I ran for sheriff in liberal Western Washington. I accepted no donations and never even showed up to one public speaking event, spent 5000 of my own money and ran on an anti establishment, corruption libertarian ticket. Ran against a liberal, incombant very well liked democrat candidate. Who in their right mind would have thought I could get 40%??? But I did!!! My point is there are a lot more people like me than you think.....

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 09:34 AM

And I did inin 2009, at the height of Obama..
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 10:57 AM

My wack job ass got nearly 40% of the vote when I ran for sheriff in liberal Western Washington. I accepted no donations and never even showed up to one public speaking event, spent 5000 of my own money and ran on an anti establishment, corruption libertarian ticket. Ran against a liberal, incombant very well liked democrat candidate. Who in their right mind would have thought I could get 40%??? But I did!!! My point is there are a lot more people like me than you think.....

Good God.
If you would have won you would have had a gun.
That's scary.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 01:46 PM

My wack job ass got nearly 40% of the vote when I ran for sheriff in liberal Western Washington. I accepted no donations and never even showed up to one public speaking event, spent 5000 of my own money and ran on an anti establishment, corruption libertarian ticket. Ran goagainst a liberal, incombant very well liked democrat candidate. Who in their right mind would have thought I could get 40%??? But I did!!! My point is there are a lot more people like me than you think.....

I never figured there was a shortage of dumbfucks in this, or any other, state.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 02:33 PM

hmmm difficult choice for V.P. though...

Bigfoot, Gnome, or dogman.

Originally Posted By: stam
Presidential write in campaign starts here.

With all the whack jobs running amok these days your voter pool is large... KK has experience in campaigns, make him your manager and you're a shoo in.
Posted by: Rocket Red

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Banned User
Originally Posted By: Rocket Red
Hands Down RICHG is the best poster on the dark side when FishPrince is not around. Very entertaining.

Semi-Related. My whole family was Gnomes for Halloween 2 years ago - even me.

Anybody can be a gome, but it takes a lot to be an interdimensional gnome....

That's where the gnome rubber meets the road buddy....

thumbs

I was inter-dimensional. Sober then faded.
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 06:04 PM

We have wombats along with the gnomes? What about the giant possums? I think every government self destruction should include....gnomes, dogmen, giant possums, bigfoot, wombats, little people, and _________.

Fill in the space above gentlemen.

Snake

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 06:53 PM

Saber tooth Tigers.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 06:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
We have wombats along with the gnomes? What about the giant possums? I think every government self destruction should include....gnomes, dogmen, giant possums, bigfoot, wombats, little people,

Snake

how would you classify oompa loompa's? they look like little people for sure, but they wear Gnome style shoes and are a different color than leprechauns...

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Piper
Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
We have wombats along with the gnomes? What about the giant possums? I think every government self destruction should include....gnomes, dogmen, giant possums, bigfoot, wombats, little people,

Snake

how would you classify oompa loompa's? they look like little people for sure, but they wear Gnome style shoes and are a different color than leprechauns...

One of the best Kids movies ever, that and chity chity bang bang. lol

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 07:37 PM

The fact that I have a hard time understanding how these mysterious creatures are "inter-dimensional" must be a testament to my sanity.....or lack thereof

I've always said that if enough people believe in a rumor/conspiracy , there must be some aspect of truth to the rumor or story....The older I get, the more I believe that a large segment of the human race is bat schit crazy or complete full on ignoramus.

What I'm getting at is...... Hold On.....

POLL UPDATE:

As of 7:40pm, the latest poll results are in. We have results from two seperate Polls tonight. This outcome will not be a suprised to any, but worth mentioning regardless. In a Poll brought to you courteous of Hatchets for the Homeless, "Will Evo Ever Get a Job." This Poll will go down as one of the most lopsided outcomes ever seen on the DS. An overwhelming 76% of voters concluded that NO, Evo will never get a job, While 24% agreed that he would never get a job, however they wanted to believe he eventually would...

Speaking of wanting to believe. This brings us to our 2nd Poll, "Do You Feel Rich is a Troll" brought to you by Bigfoot Media Promotions. In a long standing battle between fact and fiction, this Poll will finally cut through the clutter and answer the following. Is he "just a nut job" 46%, while 33% said "he is a very informed person " For those that have not been following closely, the correlation between being a "nut job" and being "very informed" lies in proving the existence of Gnomes, Bigfoot, and Dogman.

*Note* If the existence of any of the 3 creatures above is proven in the next few days, this will impact Poll results.....

Stay tuned

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 08:46 PM

*Note* If the existence of any of the 3 creatures above is proven in the next few days, this will impact Poll results.....

Stay tuned

it doesn't really matter in the long run because more than twice as many people think that ebola will kill bigfoot before redhook finds a job, and three times as many people think the the entire population, including bigfoot, will be wiped out by ebola before redhook gets a job.

Poll results

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 09:11 PM

We need a poll for are polls ghey or interesting. I say they're ghey as hell, maybe 1 or 2 a year tops. YMMV.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
We need a poll for are polls ghey or interesting. I say they're ghey as hell, maybe 1 or 2 a year tops. YMMV.

Are you feeling left out? We just had a poll to find out how racist(ghey comments confirm this) you are......what more do you want?

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 11:42 PM

Are you feeling left out? We just had a poll to find out how racist(ghey comments confirm this) you are......what more do you want?

Polled out...one or two a year, any more...zzzzzzz. Not to mention an election year.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/20/16 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.

Any of us normal thinking assssholes could have run against you, spent zero dollars and garnered about 80% of the votes based off one debate.

No, there are not more people as fk'd up as you. But you keep wishing girl ... rofl

LOL I think he feels it's his calling. Educating us hillbillies.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 07:38 AM

What do you guys know regarding the hollow earth theory? Some fairly compelling evidence related to eyewitness and written accounts such as Admiral Byrd and Scandavians from hundreds of years earlier who claimed to have been there. Also the Nazi's believed it to be true and there is significant evidence that they may have went there as well. Recently official Nazi documents and Nazi maps have surfaced on how to enter the hollow earth, via tunnels at the bottom of the ocean into a civilization known as "Argatha". Recently Uboat instructions have surfaced on how to navigate the tunnel system. Pretty interesting..

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 07:48 AM

I guess what I should say is what proof exists to disprove this theory? Why should we not trust Admiral Byrd? Who can prove that this is not true verses that it is? Why would the Nazi's creat instruction manuals and maps on how to get to this place? Would try do it just so people would think they were nuts. I think not as the Nazi's were far advanced beyond any other power at the time, infact their ideas and technology were the building blocks of where we are today. Most of the technology we got from their scientists still has not been replaced with anything better even 75 years later. It's probably safe to say tat the Nazi's knew things we did not. We are still using Vonbraun's rocket design even today, we could not and still can not do any better. That was 1930's technology.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 08:16 AM

What do you guys know regarding the hollow earth theory?

I know the place, locals refer to it as Pellucidar...

I ran into Tarzan while I was there exploring...

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 10:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Hankster

Is that the one advanced by Jules Verne in Journey to the Center of the Earth? He wrote that around the time of the Civil War, so it's been around for quite some time. The central character was a German professor, Otto something or other.

Jules Verne's book was good... I love everything he has written, but the Edgar Rice Burrough's series is epic! although written well after Verne's

Burroughs had quite the imagination...

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 10:23 AM

Steelspanker, just proved my point for me, There is absolutely no sollid evidence to discredit anything I have said only supporting evidence,so I ask you why do you like being a sheep and being spoonfed your fabricated reality,,,,,, your reality is based on what you were told. My reality is based on what I figured out for myself.....

Who are the true dumbf$#%s here???

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 10:29 AM

You people don't know shat from shinola you have a false sense of reality which suits your own personal desires. You disregard anything which falls outside your your acceptable disciplines and belief system, which by the way is not your own belief system as you were spoonfed it.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 10:32 AM

The vast majority don't really have the ability to tink for themselves as the responsibility is great.
Posted by: Illahee

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 10:50 AM

I don't know much about the hollow earth theory, but I'm very familiar with hollow heads.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 10:58 AM

What do you guys know regarding the hollow earth theory?

I haven't heard of that one, but I guess the flat earth theory is making a comeback in the internet.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 11:29 AM

Steelspanker, just proved my point for me, There is absolutely no sollid evidence to discredit anything I have said only supporting evidence,so I ask you why do you like being a sheep and being spoonfed your fabricated reality,,,,,, your reality is based on what you were told. My reality is based on what I figured out for myself.....

Rich,

One word leads to all the evidence necessary to discredit your hollow earth theory: gravity.

Sg

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 11:41 AM

Salmo,
It has been concluded that the gravitation pull of the mini-sun that is at the center of the earth provides the gravitation pull required for us on the outside world; and the rotation of the earth creates a centrifugal force great enough to simulate gravity on the inside world...

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 01:52 PM

Ho-lee-[Bleeeeep!].

Rich has to be trolling us.

No other explanation.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 02:56 PM

He's like a cavalcade of the deranged, can't see him being LEO, more like lifeguard at the shallow end of the gene pool.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 03:47 PM

You wish you had been trolled!!
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Illahee
I don't know much about the hollow earth theory, but I'm very familiar with hollow heads.

Of course you are. Your entire family and your lineage would prove you correct in your experiences with stupidity. Your election year trolling and general commentary proves your complicity with stupidity.

You're a bigger troll than Rich ever thought of being.

Congrats?

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Originally Posted By: Illahee

Of course you are. Your entire family and your lineage would prove you correct in your experiences with stupidity. Your election year trolling and general commentary proves your complicity with stupidity.

You're a bigger troll than Rich ever thought of being.

Congrats?

Thanks for reminding me, are you ready to be really really disappointed again?

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 04:33 PM

The banks are starting to show sign of collapse in Italy, there has been a run
going since yesterday, not to be seen on mainstream media.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 04:41 PM

Rich,have you personally seen Gnomes? If so, can you describe them to me. Thanks.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 04:49 PM

Rich,have you personally seen Gnomes? If so, can you describe them to me. Thanks.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 04:56 PM

your reality is based on what you were told. My reality is based on what I figured out for myself.....

You're right Rich, all of us are dipshits except for Richard Hawking.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 04:59 PM

Those are my buds from Hayden Lake. :>)

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 05:04 PM

I don't believe in Bigfoot.......Gnomes...well, I'm coming around..

The fact is, look at all the people under 5' tall, with gnome-like features. What's the difference between a short elfish person or a gnome? Pointy hat?

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 05:16 PM

Are Pygmies Gnomes,or Gnomes Pygmies. ?

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 05:18 PM

after watching the special on mermaids being seen. I've come around that mermaids exist. fish with bigs tits!!! I'm in.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 06:41 PM

Jeebus.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 07:28 PM

Face it, Rich, you're a fuckin' ignoramus lacking enough education to know what a complete fuckin' idiot you are. You're the typical, uneducated, dumbfuck American that has led us to the point where bullsh!t is taken seriously, and idiotic "theories" like the hollow Earth theory are given consideration.

Here's a fact - the Earth isn't fuckin' hollow - your head is.

If the Nazis are so fuckin' smart, how come they lost the war by doing stupid fuckin' things like building V2 rockets instead of the Me-262, and engaging in a 2-front war, with one front in Russia - in the winter?

They lost because they were dipshits that gave credence to bullsh!t like the lost ark and hollow Earth theory instead of listening to the brilliant scientists they had, who came over here instead to build the atomic bomb, and end the war.

You should go fu.ck off and set yourself on fire. You're such a f'n donkey that you should be committed to an asylum and given electroshock therapy to see if that will rattle some sense into your thick skull.

You're a disgrace with your Nazi dick smoking, and stories of fuckin' gnomes and "interdimensional" beings. Back in the day, your ass would be an asylum and they'd dope you up on lithium so you didn't prattle bullsh!t all day.

You're a straigh-up kook. There is no sasquatch, no gnomes, and no hollow Earth, so fuc.k off, Nazi-lover.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 07:48 PM

eek2 thumbs rofl applause

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 07:52 PM

Next time Dan don't sugar coat it.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 07:55 PM

Hey, Rich....Do you know what your avatar and Sol Ducs have in common??

The answer is Sol Duc will never see either of them in his lifetime rofl rofl rofl

Fuk Dan and his high horse, fukin keebler.....

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 08:21 PM

Fuk Dan and his high horse, fukin keebler.....

rofl

....and his mom needs to wash his mouth out with soap...

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 08:33 PM

My babysitter tried that.

It didn't work because I'm not a pussy that lets soap get in my way when I'm trying to make a point.

I've never heard such bullsh!t as I have in this thread, and I grew up in Shelton.
Posted by: Kinetic Kwik

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 09:08 PM

I guess what I should say is what proof exists to disprove this theory? Why should we not trust Admiral Byrd? Who can prove that this is not true verses that it is? Why would the Nazi's creat instruction manuals and maps on how to get to this place? Would try do it just so people would think they were nuts. I think not as the Nazi's were far advanced beyond any other power at the time, infact their ideas and technology were the building blocks of where we are today. Most of the technology we got from their scientists still has not been replaced with anything better even 75 years later. It's probably safe to say tat the Nazi's knew things we did not. We are still using Vonbraun's rocket design even today, we could not and still can not do any better. That was 1930's technology.

Last I remember they had some good physicians too. Hitler had the best team in the nation. They kept him in good mental condition.

With
What?

You can tell us Rich.
You should know all about it.
Pervitin
It's what's in your pipe.
Posted by: erikj

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 09:19 PM

Yeah, but I'm still getting a bunker! grin

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 10:30 PM

I read Dan's last post and about fell out of my friggin chair, i actually hyperventilated I laughed so hard. He is so pissed off I'm afraid he might spontaneously combust! I bet he is pissing and shatting all over himself in anger as I type this..

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 10:31 PM

Dan has made this pretty entertaining.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 10:33 PM

5 stars already, when I put my stamp on something it turns to gold!!
Posted by: Excitable Bob

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/21/16 10:46 PM

I have got a "friend" that cant shut up about Chem Trails. Jeebus. Both him and his wife, they believe in almost any government conspiracy that comes along.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 09:03 AM

5 stars already, when I put my stamp on something it turns to gold!!

A quick look back thru the archives would indicate stars arent a good thing

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 09:11 AM

It's genetic I suppose, a small percentage of the human population has always gone their "own" way, heard and seen things a bit different than the rest, gained a different perspective on things. They tend to be better people readers, look at the bigger picture, small details are not important, but things and experiences which center around emotion generally are retained. These people are generally true picture thinkers, they generally exclusively generate all thought in pictures. Most individuals think in a combination of words and pictures.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 09:19 AM

I'm not pissed you're a fuckin' idiot, Rich. Your parents should be, though.

As long as your dumb ass isn't in front of me on the road, you're not going to piss me off with your dumbfuckery.

I admire your trolling technique though - you have a nice roll going on that bait.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 12:34 PM

WhooHooooo!!!

http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/2014/03/8-foot-bigfoot-like-creature-caught-on.html?m=1

Fish on...

Todd

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 12:48 PM

Wow. It's not very blurry either...... eek2
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 12:59 PM

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2011/11/hideous-alien-gnome-terrorizes-town-1413321.html

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 01:03 PM

"Residents say the creature seems to hunt during the pre-dawn hours seeking victims to frighten or attack. When attacks occur, the angry alien gnome is reported to "have an attitude."

It's hard to even fathom that there are ding bats that believe this chit. I've lost all hope for humanity. crazy

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 01:05 PM

phantoms are interdimensional too...

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 01:08 PM

Paychecks are interdimensional if you are stoned all the time.....

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 01:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo
phantoms are interdimensional too...

Good eye skate,

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 01:11 PM

good thing im not...

Nobody likes an angry Keebler......

Hook, can you tell us about your Julyish thingy kabob?

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 01:16 PM

it will probably be steak and chicken in July....

actually probably steak, not a huge fan of tons of chicken...

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 01:48 PM

"I was contacted by a listener of my radio show Bigfoot Tonight"

LOL

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 02:04 PM

a very impressive trail cam bigfoot pic. thing is huge!!!!

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 02:09 PM

It also looks surprisingly exactly like a picture of a gorilla, or some clown in a gorilla suit. Doesn't look like it eats beef jerky at all. I wonder if the area where the pic was taken is "squatchy"?

The problem with Bigfoot hunters searching wherever they hear bloodcurdling screams that sound like a 14 year old girl watching a bad horror movie is that those sounds are always around wherever they are...ever watch those shows on TV? Every time any of them hears anything at all in the woods they jump straight up in the air and scream.

With all the fruitcakes in the woods looking for Bigfoot (and Gnomes, apparently) it is no surprise that they all hear high pitched screaming all night...they thing they hear Bigfoot, and scream back, then the other clown who screamed first now thinks he hears Bigfoot, and screams again.

Pretty soon they are all running thru the woods screaming...while the trail cams are taking perfect and unblurred photos of every single animal in the woods except, apparently, those that travel interdimensionally.

Why do the fruit loops always pick stuff to believe in that is literally impossible to prove or verify?

Answer that question and I think all the rest of the mysteries will be solved along the way.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Excitable Bob
I have got a "friend" that cant shut up about Chem Trails. Jeebus.

I have a 'friend', from my youth,(who now resides in Montlake terrace), who proclaimed to me that he new God's will, because he had attended a parochial grade school. Apparently he had forgotten that I also attended a parochial grade school, yet I have never proclaimed to know the will of God,--------------------------------even though I do. You see, he is a protestant and I was a Catholic. grin

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/22/16 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: eugene1

I was contacted by a listener of my radio show "Bigfoot Tonight", which I broadcast from the 50 watt studio in mom's basement for your listening and educational enjoyment.

If I ever move to within 5 miles of his studio I'll check it out.

Haha, Nice addition/clarification!

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker

LOL

You mean there's actually enough Bigfoot dumbfuckery in the country to warrant a nightly Bigfoot dumbfuckery program?

Yes, I am surprised as well. Maybe RICH has a point that there are lots of enthusiasts of the WEIRD sh!t out there?
Posted by: Drew

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/23/16 07:58 AM

This site has it all,the forums there are fantastic: hidden bases, men in black, aliens and bigfeets. Never saw any gnome action though. zip

Above Top Secret

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/23/16 01:40 PM

LOL

You mean there's actually enough Bigfoot dumbfuckery in the country to warrant a nightly Bigfoot dumbfuckery program?

Pretty sad,huh.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/23/16 01:55 PM

LOL

Pretty sad,huh.

There's so many bigfeet, swamp monster and various other boogyman shows that they could probably start the Dumbfuckery channel.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/23/16 03:35 PM

As with many "reality" TV shows, the fools on there think that their quarry...Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, Moth Man, Chupacabra, and now Gnomes...are what people are tuning into see and learn about.

Those shows exist so even the most backasswards idiot who can barely control a TV remote can at least tune into hundreds of people even dumber and more idiotic than him...everyone is laughing at the clowns hunting spooks on TV except the clowns.

They actually think other people take them seriously...and that right there is the best part about watching them "get squatchy".

Fish on...

Todd

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/23/16 03:57 PM

Perhaps, but for me it's like having my brain sucked out my ear hole.
Thanks but I gotta pass.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/23/16 05:45 PM

if you think there isnt a possibility of a "monster" (although it would be called a fish, or or something of the likes scientifically), then i dont agree with you... fish, and extraterestrial life are 2 you cannot completely rule out... we have no idea whats under our oceans, and we have no idea whats out in space....

ill give you Bigfoot, although i think theres a possibility maybe at one point... Mothman too, weird sh!t happened, but, people make up sh!t all the time... Gnomes, no fvckin way, life isnt a Travelocity commercial.....

space and the oceans are where it would be at if you want to "find" something...

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/23/16 05:55 PM

If someone proves bigfoot exists, will you get a job?
Posted by: The Trumpster

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/24/16 01:07 PM

I'm going to deport all the gnomes, build an interdimentional wall and make the other dimension pay for it!

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/26/16 03:04 PM

"In Washington, the harassing of bigfoot, sasquatch or other undiscovered subspecies is a felony punishable by a fine and/or imprisonment."

goin to jail Rich, as a potential LEO, you should have already known about this law....

http://q13fox.com/2016/01/26/study-exposes-wackiest-laws-still-on-the-books-in-all-50-states/

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 01/26/16 04:38 PM

eddie the yeti, may get shot or worst.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 05/03/20 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Bump
Beep!
Posted by: I'm Still RichG

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/10/21 09:11 AM

What do you think now?

I told you I was a troll a long time ago...

Why have I been trolling you for so long???

What are my intentions???

Why would I want to pile so much crazy [Bleeeeep!] on you???

How insane is reality right now???

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/10/21 10:02 AM

Reality is insane, but RichG has it beat by a country mile. Likely more.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/10/21 11:28 AM

5 years later, and you have not made a single correct prediction in the interim.

Still just a harmless nutjob...unless you are around mushrooms, then you're just stupid.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Timber

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/10/21 03:39 PM

Wonder if toads employer's know the are being fuking screwed by him being on the internet (not for work) most of the day????

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/10/21 06:53 PM

You're a broke classic kid
Posted by: Streamer

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/10/21 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Timber
Wonder if toads employer's know the are being fuking screwed by him being on the internet (not for work) most of the day????

Toad seems like a guy who has the potential to be highly productive and multitask well. But he could just be dead weight. He does spend a lot of time online, particularly the darkside, though.

-Steamy

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/11/21 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Coming Soon

Do yours?

Oh wait I forgot janitors work night shift.

People that feel inferior about there financial situation and choices make statements like this...

Congrats kid, you're knocking it out of the park!

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/11/21 03:08 PM

Or a line cook.

-Steamy
Posted by: Evo's Mom

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/11/21 03:34 PM

Or a welcher.
You owe me 5 bucks for that hummer.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/11/21 03:43 PM

I bet Timber could be a cop if he wanted.

Not everyone can say that.

Especially a fat unmotivated loser such as yourself.

But they will take anyone now since anyone with a brain no longer wants to be in LE in blue states.

-Steamy

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/11/21 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo's Mom
Or a welcher.
You owe me 5 bucks for that hummer.

rofl

-Steamy

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/11/21 05:56 PM

Do yours?

Oh wait I forgot janitors work night shift.

People that feel inferior about there financial situation and choices make statements like this...

Congrats kid, you're knocking it out of the park!

So you’re saying you are jealous of Todd.

Your delusional. Not a word about Toad was spoken...
Posted by: Flatbrim Pescador

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/11/21 07:06 PM

Maybe he just doesn't like his left wing posts?

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/11/21 10:08 PM

Don’t count on Coming Soon to see that.

I like Todd, but I don’t like his politics and left wing garbage he spews.

-Steamy

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 05:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Streamer
I bet Timber could be a cop if he wanted.

Not everyone can say that.

Especially a fat unmotivated loser such as yourself.

But they will take anyone now since anyone with a brain no longer wants to be in LE in blue states.

-Steamy

Meltdown!

Steamer is big mad that he couldn't get hired as a cop. That's why he had to throw in the blue state comment. Steamer couldn't even be a blue state cop even though they'll apparently take anyone.

lol

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 08:29 AM

I’m actually glad I wasn’t hired as a cop. It was almost 15 years ago and I would have hated it, especially given the current climate.

Passed the physical test, got a perfect score on the written, passed the polygraph test, the background test, and the board interview. I didn’t get hired but they did hire 3 minorities much further down the list looking for diversity. I was told to apply again and that I would probably get it the next time around by one of the hiring staff. If anything it sheds light on the broken system rather than any lack of my credentials or abilities.

Danny boy wouldn’t get hired because he is small and has an anger/temperament problem. He would probably have ended up dead on the street running his little flapper and not being able to back it up.

-Steamy

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 08:46 AM

I’m actually not bitter about it anymore but I was at the time. I’m actually glad because I moved on to bigger and much better things.

You realized they could have failed me if I was argumentative, right? That didn’t happen because I wasn’t argumentative. What have you accomplished lately, Jake?

-Steamy
Posted by: I'm Still RichG

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 09:50 AM

Honestly, from CHILDREN
https://m.made-in-china.com/product/High...1904401165.html

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 10:16 AM

lol

Steamer fails, and his comeback is someone else would have failed, even though he has no evidence of that.

Fuckin loser talk from a fuckin loser is what that sounds like to me

And I'm always right.

Did I tell you guys that Steamer's word is worthless? Yeah - he made a bet, then welched like a little bitch. I know, right?

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 11:18 AM

Originally Posted By: FoulhookedPink
Maybe he just doesn't like his left wing posts?

He's to busy sucking off Toad to realize that.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 11:21 AM

Or you “feel inferior” to Todd, to put it in your words.

Yep, wished I would have lived in a basement until I was 50...

That's cool!

Get a life kid and stop being a homo,
You suck off anyone for attention.
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 11:36 AM

That's cool!

You seem like a special kind of faggot.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 11:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
lol

Steamer fails, and his comeback is someone else would have failed, even though he has no evidence of that.

Fuckin loser talk from a fuckin loser is what that sounds like to me

And I'm always right.

Did I tell you guys that Steamer's word is worthless? Yeah - he made a bet, then welched like a little bitch. I know, right?

Why the anger, bruh?

-Steamy
Posted by: DBS

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 12:28 PM

Poor Steamy pile. Just cuz no one likes him here here he thinks that throwing turds like a caged monkey will win him friends. It won't. And it won't make anyone forget that he's the biggest welcher, either.

Can't wait till his stupid turd throwing farewell tour is over with.

But I just might miss laughing at a grown man having non stop temper tantrums.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: dwatkins

That's cool!

You seem like a special kinda douche like the rest of the deniers, besides being a huge pussy to boot!

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 02:33 PM

I don’t need to “win friends” from the darkside. I have enough and ironically enough I’m friends with and fished with quite a few posters here.

Also I’m not the biggest welcher here. That is Red Frank by a mile. I’m sure others have welched more than I, but I do admit I welched on 1 bet with nothing of monetary value at stake.

-Steamy
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 03:26 PM

That's cool!

You seem like a special kinda douche like the rest of the deniers, besides being a huge pussy to boot!

No cock fuk, I am a proud republican, I hate Jake, but you sir are a pussy and I’d fly up to stumpy acres to tell you that in person.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/12/21 04:01 PM

This just took an interesting and entertaining turn.

-Steamy
Posted by: Flatbrim Pescador

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/13/21 09:37 AM

Is it possible to reintegrate someone who only engages with conspiracy forums for 16 hours a day? Rich G has dug himself into a deep hole. He is surrounded by darkness. How do we get him to step on the ladder?

He thinks Trump is still the President and Biden is a series of look-a-likes acting on behalf of the deep state to fool the public into injecting themselves with nanomachines. The nanomachines are for killing the dissidents so socialism can be implemented. He is not trolling and he is dead serious.

Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? - 09/13/21 09:41 AM

Make a faggot comment and get what you get...

Weather is fine up here!