Will the GOP turn on Trump?

Posted by: Sky-Guy

Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/23/16 10:47 PM

Do any of you think that the Donald will make it to the GOP convention and win it?

Or, will the party put the squeeze on him because he doesn't represent Republican values and he's badmouthing the pillars of the Republican establishment? He is now making a mockery of his own party, when he should be criticizing dems.

The GOP might well just attack him more than they attack Hillary.

Grab the popcorn, this is gonna be good.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 12:49 AM

I think the Donald is like Teflon, he goes on and beats Hillary by a good margin. thumbs
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 08:56 AM

The GOP has a big problem with The Donald. Turn on him and he and his minions are likely to sit out the election of go third party. Sealing another loss of the White House.

If the GOP is to survive it needs, I believe, to divide itself with one arm being socially liberal-fiscal conservative. May take a while but that would gather many from the middle and leave to nuts on either extreme to themselves.

By the same token, the Dems would be in trouble if the GOP did that because I believe that there are many who would love to see fiscal conservatism (to a point) but retain the social liberality and some level of safety net.
Posted by: Todd

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 09:49 AM

The GOP can't go socially liberal...a few cycles ago they embraced the Sharia-like Christian fundamentalists and can't put that genie back in the bottle...without the fear of lesbians and abortions their voter turnout would be cut by 30% overnight.

They needed the whackadoodles to win, and now the whackadoodles run the party...that's how you get a Trump, Cruz, Rubio...Carson!...Fiorina, and other assorted fruits and nuts to actually lead the party.

The GOP has gone full retard. It will take a total reformation to come back from that, and it will result in third party candidates that represent the fruitcakes, and that will divide the current GOP in half.

The problem with becoming socially liberal and fiscally conservative is that they will look just like Bill Clinton...which was great for the country, but bad for right wing fear mongering.

Being socially backwards and spending like a drunken sailor is the GOP these days.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 09:55 AM

Who cares.

The president is just a face and a waving arm for photo opps.

It's the people in place below him that count.

He is the master of the deal and will find a way to get it done.

The dope smoking, spider poking crowd is getting nervous.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 10:19 AM

There is only one way that Trump doesn't win the nomination, and it's if the other clowns in the show don't mostly drop out and all throw their support behind someone other than Trump...as long as all those single digit dumbasses stay in the race Trump will keep racking up Primary victories.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 12:04 PM

I have no idea what the GOP is gonna do ( not that I care much) to rectify this situation. It appears the establishment within the GOP has pandered for too long, and now an outsider running on the ticket is stealing the show. If Cruz and Rubio continue to cancel each other out in each primary, the GOP's horses prove themselves lame and they wont be anywhere near the finish line when the race is over. That writing is on the wall, so I think they will resort to something drastic to try and change their stars. Whats it gonna be? Like it or not, I think the GOP is gonna have Trump on their ticket, all the while calling out the Bush dynasty & mocking the party for their inablity to stop him.... The irony is hilarious. Welcome to the bed you made, GOP...Sleep well.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 12:10 PM

Beyonce for VP!!!

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 12:15 PM

All Too true Stam. The though of having him as a sitting pres makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

We should start a thread on what his cabinet might look like ....

Just change the background to the Oval Office:

Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 12:20 PM

Really don't want to vote for Trump, but am NOT voting the female from the Dems.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 12:29 PM

Those numbers will change by a considerable margin if Hillary wins the nomination, and once a GOP candidate it selected.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 12:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
Really don't want to vote for Trump, but am NOT voting the female from the Dems.

The dems don't have a female seeking the nomination. Just Bernie Sanders and a lying scumbag kunt.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 12:44 PM

Hillary has bigger problems than winning this election. wink

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 12:47 PM

There's talk about putting Obama on mt Rushmore. They're having a hard time finding a piece of coal that large. grin

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 12:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
The GOP can't go socially liberal...a few cycles ago they embraced the Sharia-like Christian fundamentalists and can't put that genie back in the bottle...without the fear of lesbians and abortions their voter turnout would be cut by 30% overnight.

They needed the whackadoodles to win, and now the whackadoodles run the party...that's how you get a Trump, Cruz, Rubio...Carson!...Fiorina, and other assorted fruits and nuts to actually lead the party.

The GOP has gone full retard. It will take a total reformation to come back from that, and it will result in third party candidates that represent the fruitcakes, and that will divide the current GOP in half.

The problem with becoming socially liberal and fiscally conservative is that they will look just like Bill Clinton...which was great for the country, but bad for right wing fear mongering.

Being socially backwards and spending like a drunken sailor is the GOP these days.

Fish on...

Todd

Todd,are you going on record that Hillary will be the next President?

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 12:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Those numbers will change by a considerable margin if Hillary wins the nomination, and once a GOP candidate it selected.

Billary winning the nomination is a done deal.

The numbers will change, but I don't think you realize how much Republicans despise that sleazy, slimy lying c.unt. Whoever runs against her will have the advantage of probably the highest Republican presidential election turnout in history. I was reading yesterday how Romney would have won in '12 if just 3% more white voters showed up.

Republicans despise a lot of things...that's not where her voters come from.

Believe it or not, there are still some conservative voters who aren't blindly following the nutjobs like Trump, Cruz, Fiorina, or Carson...they know that driving the country off a cliff just because they can is stupid, even if the Republican Congress seems willing to do so.

They may not vote for anyone with a "D", but they may just not show up at all...let's be honest here, voting for Trump or Cruz is like signing a statement that says "I am a fuckin idiot, x100".

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 12:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Fish on...

Todd

I'd love to hear how you deduced that from the post you quoted.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia

If it comes down to those two clowns I'm leaving that part of my ballot blank.

Although someone counting the ballots in S.F. will probably fill in Billary's box anyway. After all, it isn't how people vote that matters; it's who counts the votes. wink

And this is why it matters little how much GOP voters despise Hillary...there is still a minority contingent of GOP voters who won't willingly vote for someone like Trump, R after his name or not, because he is a fuckin joke and they know it.

Too bad not enough of them know it, as he is likely to win the nomination at this point...the GOP's plan to defund education and teach stupid has been working.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 01:08 PM

They may not vote for anyone with a "D", but they may just not show up at all...let's be honest here, voting for Trump or Cruz is like signing a statement that says "I am a fuckin idiot, x100".

Are you confident the Bernie Belivers aren't saying the same thing about Billary?

Are you certain they'll show up and vote for that vile creature?

In the end I think they will, if she wins the nomination, because Bernie will tell them to...not all of them, mind you, but if the other option is Trump or Cruz they will hold their noses and do it.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Fish on...

Todd

I'd love to hear how you deduced that from the post you quoted.

Fish on...

Todd

I didn't target that question from that post.I just happened to use it for a quick quote.
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 01:26 PM

4 years of pantsuits, Frank.......

Rubio needs a win, first, before we start speculating.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 01:37 PM

Rubio, and Cruz, too, for that matter, have no chance if all those hopefuls that are out of it actually stop wasting time and money, get out, and tell their supporters to go with one if them, and not Trump.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 01:58 PM

I can't figure out why Kasich and Carson keep hanging on. Kasich might figure he can win Ohio and maybe a couple of other rust belt states, but he has to know that's not enough. Maybe he's thinking if he wins Ohio someone will pick him for VP.

Carson doesn't have a prayer anywhere.

I think Ben Carson's ego keeps him in there, and I agree that Kasich is angling for a VP spot, and needs to look a little more popular first...but either, way, the longer they stick around, the more they help Trump tie up the nomination.

Carson doesn't care, he's more of a fruit loop than Trump is...but Kasich does care, he's just about the only adult left in the clown car.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 02:23 PM

BTW, I think it would be absolutely fantastic if Trump picked Sarah Palin as a running mate...as a matter of fact, he should announce right here and now that he will do just that if he is nominated.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 02:58 PM

So back on topic, what is the GOP gonna do about this conundrum, if anything>?

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 02:59 PM

I think Billary should take the advice of some on the left and pick Kasich as her running mate.

That would leave exactly "zero" adults from the clown car as it currently sits idling at the GOP curb...he has to be the number one candidate for most of them, wouldn't you think?

I'm not sure he would accept a VP request from Trump or Cruz...he rightfully thinks those two are loony toons.

He might be angling for a Hillary VP bid...or with Rubio if he somehow passes up Donald and Raphael.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy

As I said above...the RNC and/or John Boehner needs to go to everyone still in the race not named Trump, Cruz, or Rubio and tell them to not only get out, but to tell all their supporters to support Rubio, or Cruz as a distant second recommendation.

Otherwise they are stuck with the Donald.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy

As I said above...the RNC and/or John Boehner needs to go to everyone still in the race not named Trump, Cruz, or Rubio and tell them to not only get out, but to tell all their supporters to support Rubio, or Cruz as a distant second recommendation.

Otherwise they are stuck with the Donald.

Fish on...

Todd

I called Reince and voiced your concerns for the health of the Republican Party and he said to ignore you, because you actually despise the Republic Party and it's values, and even if you did, you don't know up from down.

I thought he was a little harsh.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 04:06 PM

rofl
Posted by: erikj

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 04:39 PM

Just the fact, that the RNC wants nothing to do with Trump makes me smile. Listening to democrats completely loose all composure, when Trump is mentioned...priceless. Win , win.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 05:30 PM

I think Trump, Cruz, Fiorini, Carson...the whole crew...are fuckin amazing.

The GOP has turned into a parody of itself.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 05:42 PM

I would agree, but the rest of field barely shows up on the radar. You can concentrate your hate on Trump and his supporters.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 05:52 PM

I think Trump, Cruz, Fiorini, Carson...the whole crew...are fuckin amazing.

The GOP has turned into a parody of itself.

Well, then what would that make you?

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 05:55 PM

Don't waste your time thinking?

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 05:56 PM

Why? Because I have learned from the driver of the 206 clown car.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 06:00 PM

The GOP politicians will buck Trump until they no longer have to. The Dem voters will buck Hills until they no longer have to. The Dems want an anti-establishment nom and they got Hill. The GOP wants an establishment nom and they got Trump. Both parties are in disarray and the voters have all but tuned the Beltway out.

Billy said it best....
We're all gonna die.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 06:34 PM

I tuned in to the first part of the Rachel Maddow laugh-a-thon and she/he was flapping her gums about Perry.

I thought I smelled some Old Spice up in here.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 06:42 PM

I tuned in to the first part of the Rachel Maddow laugh-a-thon and she/he was flapping her gums about Perry.

While I am embarrassed to admit it, there is something about Rachel's flapping gums that I find to be intriguing.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 07:03 PM

Jesus.

Another thread completely fagged out by Catster.

And then blackmouth shows up putting his stupid cherry on top.

Fu.ck o dear

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Jesus.

Fu.ck o dear

Frankly, I would prefer my Cherry topped Sunday, Flambo.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 07:20 PM

Blackgums........no name calling, be nice beer

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: blackmouth
Jesus.

Fu.ck o dear

Frankly, I would prefer my Cherry topped Sunday, Flambo.

Sundae.

A cucumber knows this.

Case closed.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 07:32 PM

I have no horse in this race, cuz I know we are all screwed regardless of what happens. That being said,

I've talked with a LOT of moderate Dems and some won't move as far left as the Bern, but they absolutely will not vote for Hillary for the obvious reasons. Some may not even vote and some may even vote Trump as the right's "outsider" as a "screw you to the GOP". The enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of thing. Of course, the regular left and far left believe this to be insanity. Which is a fair point cuz' it is.

Trump just took 46% of the hispanic vote in Nevada. Moderates will move - trust me. Just as in every other election - mods move on message. Obama got his office off the moderate vote (52% to 48%) with Hope and Change. After Obama, nobody on the right is going to cross the aisle. That will be enough to put Trump into office (4% points). He has the GOP by the balls and a vote for Hills is a vote for Obama. Not wanting to see a 3rd consecutive defeat, the GOP will bend to Trump's will. Not the other way around. That's what 10 billion in F you money can do for a campaign.

This spells good news for Trump THIS cycle. He'll get his first 4 years, pizz everyone off and by then, the old system on both sides will have enough dirt to bury him. He'll grenade the GOP side so badly, that the Dems can swoop in and save the day in 2020....if they can find some young up and coming talent to play the hero part.

Chit - I'm so good...I'm calling it 4 years from now. grin

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/24/16 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
I have no horse in this race, cuz I know we are all screwed regardless of what happens. That being said,

I've talked with a LOT of moderate Dems and some won't move as far left as the Bern, but they absolutely will not vote for Hillary for the obvious reasons. Some may not even vote and some may even vote Trump as the right's "outsider" as a "screw you to the GOP". The enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of thing. Of course, the regular left and far left believe this to be insanity. Which is a fair point cuz' it is.

Trump just took 46% of the hispanic vote in Nevada. Moderates will move - trust me. Just as in every other election - mods move on message. Obama got his office off the moderate vote (52% to 48%) with Hope and Change. After Obama, nobody on the right is going to cross the aisle. That will be enough to put Trump into office (4% points). He has the GOP by the balls and a vote for Hills is a vote for Obama. Not wanting to see a 3rd consecutive defeat, the GOP will bend to Trump's will. Not the other way around. That's what 10 billion in F you money can do for a campaign.

This spells good news for Trump THIS cycle. He'll get his first 4 years, pizz everyone off and by then, the old system on both sides will have enough dirt to bury him. He'll grenade the GOP side so badly, that the Dems can swoop in and save the day in 2020....if they can find some young up and coming talent to play the hero part.

Chit - I'm so good...I'm calling it 4 years from now. grin

Nostradonkus........Everything you said was spot on, aside from the part when you mentioned his first four years.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/25/16 11:29 AM

I certainly hope you are right BU. This election just blows and its a sad state of affairs when these are our choices.
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/25/16 11:44 PM

I find it amusing that GOPers like to call any female politician they don't like names like c.unt. Explains alot about how they feel about women. Sounds like my old neighbor who likex to call Patty Murray ths c word.

At least Hillary has enough balls to call the GOP on their BS. Would have been better off with her than Obama.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/26/16 12:54 AM

Hilary is a c.unt,but it's not because she has one.
Posted by: The Trumpster

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/26/16 08:30 AM

C. Unt has two definitions, one is a woman's genetalia and the other is an extremely disagreeable, unpleasant and contemptuous person. People are obviously referring to Hillary in the second sense but since liberals are obsessed with sex and all types of sexual perversions they can't get past the first meaning. The word c. unt is only insulting to over zealous liberal feminists who don't realise no everyone is as obsessed with sex like they are. Calling someone a c. Unt isn't any more disparaging to women than calling someone a dick disparaged men. Liberals cannot seem to comprehend this, making it a great thing to say around tight ass pussies to piss them off. Quit trying to find things to get offended over for no reason steelheadman, you dumb c. Unt.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/26/16 08:31 AM

Actually she is an asshole.

However everything around it is surrounded by Kunt.
Posted by: gooybob

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/26/16 03:07 PM

What's it like to have an IQ smaller than your waist size? Is it difficult to button your shirt or brush your teeth? Oh sorry you probably don't have any teeth. I'm shocked you can even post or work on a computer. Of course there is a strong possibility your parole officer is helping. You couldn't make a pimple on Obama's ass! I would love to watch you debate him. He would swallow you up and sh!t you out like diarrhea. You see the real problem with this country is uneducated morons who have no f@cking clue....like you! Charcoal really? I think you should vote for Cruz or Trump. I love to watch idiots get their asses kicked!

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/26/16 03:14 PM

Thank God for that! Compared to the alternatives even she looks good. But of course you're flat out in love and infatuated with and by her. I really think you need to call her up and get it over with. I'm sure she'll reject you but it's always worth a try Hank. Just think Hank, you, Viagra and Hilary's beard rubbing up against your n#@sack. Oh life is good when one has a place to vent on knuckleheads like you and some of your allies on this site. (Of course there are very few.)

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/26/16 03:20 PM

Finally some wisdom. The whole GOP is a circus. It's absolutely embarrassing. They are forcing a win for the Democrats. They keep digging the sh!thole deeper and deeper. I have a question however. If Cruz wins and shuts down the IRS who will pay his salary and the rest of his cabinet? Of course neither of those things will happen.
Posted by: Keta

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/26/16 07:08 PM

Why are all these republicans saying we need to rebuild the military? We spend as much as the next highest ten countries military spending combined. If that only buys a military that needs rebuilding we are getting royally F#UCKED>
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/26/16 07:45 PM

So Trump wants to make America great again, seems odd coming from a guy who made $4.5 billion in the old broken America.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/26/16 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: The Trumpster
C. Unt has two definitions, one is a woman's genetalia and the other is an extremely disagreeable, unpleasant and contemptuous person. People are obviously referring to Hillary in the second sense but since liberals are obsessed with sex and all types of sexual perversions they can't get past the first meaning. The word c. unt is only insulting to over zealous liberal feminists who don't realise no everyone is as obsessed with sex like they are. Calling someone a c. Unt isn't any more disparaging to women than calling someone a dick disparaged men. Liberals cannot seem to comprehend this, making it a great thing to say around tight ass pussies to piss them off. Quit trying to find things to get offended over for no reason steelheadman, you dumb c. Unt.

Larry Craig is waiting in a stall near you at the airport.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/27/16 06:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Originally Posted By: Keta
Why are all these republicans saying we need to rebuild the military? We spend as much as the next highest ten countries military spending combined.

Kinda like how they always scream "USA, number 1, the greatest country in the world"...whoa, wait a minute...we gotta make America great again.

It's just a slogan. But it sure is funny seeing trump groupies repeat it on TV. Or how the "poorly educated" believe all sorts of stupid slogans, like "fair and balanced". Ha.

Don't get me wrong, I love the poorly educated. Pfft.

Making America great again by what banging your own daughter? Trump Is A Creep

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/27/16 09:19 AM

Hey if she wasn't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her. Anyone who wouldn't is a probable homosexual.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/27/16 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Originally Posted By: Keta
Why are all these republicans saying we need to rebuild the military? We spend as much as the next highest ten countries military spending combined.

Kinda like how they always scream "USA, number 1, the greatest country in the world"...whoa, wait a minute...we gotta make America great again.

It's just a slogan. But it sure is funny seeing trump groupies repeat it on TV. Or how the "poorly educated" believe all sorts of stupid slogans, like "fair and balanced". Ha.

Don't get me wrong, I love the poorly educated. Pfft.

You're obsessed with Donald as Clamster is with Hillary.

Making America great again by what banging your own daughter? Trump Is A Creep

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/27/16 05:22 PM

I love the ones without a speck of common sense, too. It's part of the demographic I'm catering to.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/27/16 05:32 PM

You think Mrs Clinton is headed for prison? Your sense of reality is in question. Not to mention your idea of common sense. Sheesh.
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/27/16 05:45 PM

I'm just hoping for an indictment...one step at a time.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/29/16 03:38 PM

Hey genius, it's spelled that way for a reason. And there is no way he can do it the way he lies he can. You are just showing your total lack of any kind of common sense or intelligence. You have proven what a stupid hack you are over and over again. This web site is a testimony to your complete lack of insight or understanding of how it works. You must love pain. You have a perverted crush on Hilary and you vote for the very @ssholes that laugh as they take you for a ride. I think they refer to people like you who vote for them as suckers! That's what makes this so much fun. It's a chance to expose the true idiots and just how uninformed, intellectually lacking and just plain boneheaded they are. You are at the top of the list. I suggest you join the KKK. I have a feeling they will willingly listen to your ridiculous rhetoric and MAYBE one of them will believe it. I've said this to you before, I really hope you don't have children or grandchildren because it's idiots like you that are quickly ruining any hope of a descent future for them. Thank God you are the true minority.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/29/16 04:08 PM

Just can't keep up can you? Sad....very sad.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/29/16 04:38 PM

Lol....Frank... That was f'n poetry. Gooy just took your lunch

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/29/16 05:01 PM

Well, Bent Over, you've always had a soft spot in your heart for the mentally deficient and there's no reason to think you wouldn't try to encourage stickybob too.

Keep it up because he needs all the help he can get. wink

The overall premise was solid, however the grammar portion was atrocious. I do have a soft spot for the mentally disturbed individuals who troll like today was their last....

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/29/16 06:12 PM

Shrimpster, KuntKake, Tood, Abby, stickybob and yourself.

Do you have any more spots?

Those 5 are unapologetically the best of the long line trollers on the DS.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/29/16 07:48 PM

Now is about time for Catster to start whining like the pussy he is about having to defend himself all the time from all the mean people on the DS, when the reality is he just can't shut the fu.ck up because he's just like a menstruating woman that can't stop arguing.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/29/16 08:03 PM

Catster..... rofl Like Trump's tax returns; I won't release the other name i have for Frank until it is absolutely necessary and needed. grin

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/29/16 08:52 PM

Now is about time for Catster to start whining like the pussy he is about having to defend himself all the time from all the mean people on the DS, when the reality is he just can't shut the fu.ck up because he's just like a menstruating woman that can't stop arguing.

When Clamster was gone a while back, I think he went to Thailand to get the full monty tuck job. His flows have been gushing since. lol

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 02/29/16 08:54 PM

A good big scoop of Cat litter in his panties would do wonders. laugh
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 03/02/16 05:37 AM

If Trump gets the plurality of votes and delegates how is it that the Republican elites think they know better than the people that voted. The elites had their candidate the last 2 elections and it didn't go so well for them.

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 03/03/16 02:06 PM

The whole party sucks!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/davidhalperin/romney--rubio-attack-trum_b_9373710.html

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 03/04/16 02:34 PM

You missed the point as usual. The "schools" in the article were frauds. And since you're so worried about government spending you should know they bilked the government out of millions in student loans. Maybe that's the problem with some you. You got your degrees at Trump University. Haha

Re: Will the GOP turn on Trump? - 03/04/16 08:28 PM

Boobs is an idiot. wink