Trump and Hobbes

Posted by: Todd

Trump and Hobbes - 08/08/16 12:08 PM

It's possible that replacing Calvin's head with Trump's is what Bill Watterson was intending all along, because these are even more funny than the originals...same text as always, new immature brat...

Those, and lots more here:

http://www.filmsforaction.org/articles/donald-and-hobbes-is-genius/

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: JTD

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/08/16 02:26 PM

I don't care who you are voting for, that was some funny stuff! rofl
Posted by: gooybob

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/08/16 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
"A group of 50 former national security officials, all of whom have served in Republican administrations from Richard Nixon to George W. Bush, have signed a letter calling Donald J. Trump unqualified to be president and warning that, if elected, “he would be the most reckless President in American history.”

Are there any more trump lovers still on this site?

If so, how can you be?

How can there be? Because there are so many ignorant, racist, bigoted, misinformed, unable or unwilling to learn knuckleheads that follow the idiot like sheep. When you only source (as that genius Rich G says), "alternative news sources" you get all the above.
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/08/16 03:37 PM

Funny how everything that is said about Trump supporters can be said about Hillary supporters.

Not nearly as funny as the above comics though!
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/08/16 05:14 PM

"A group of 50 former national security officials, all of whom have served in Republican administrations from Richard Nixon to George W. Bush, have signed a letter calling Donald J. Trump unqualified to be president and warning that, if elected, “he would be the most reckless President in American history.”

If so, how can you be?

I'm shocked that those responsible for getting us into this shltpile and got rich and powerful doing so don't support a candidate they didn't groom and can't control.

I get a good laugh from the retarded fags that suddenly put so much importance on what republicans think. The same retards that historically believed that the opposite of what republicans said was true.

If the establishment hates a candidate there is little doubt that candidate is the best choice.
Posted by: The Trumpster

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/08/16 05:30 PM

Bill Watterson's books contain great wisdom, only second to The Art of The Deal.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/08/16 06:55 PM

If so, how can you be?

Give it a rest spanky.
J
F
C.
Posted by: Streamer

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/08/16 06:56 PM

That there is some funny shiiit. I bet an equally hilarious one could be made about Hillary Clinton too. I also bet Todd won't wouldn't post that one though. moose

Streamer
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/08/16 07:45 PM

It wouldn't take much effort to turn Hills into Hagar the Horrible
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/09/16 12:42 PM

How can you not support trump? All these ex cabinet members and officials are agianst trump because he is a threat to their currupt practices. If you don't see that you are a fool.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/09/16 01:38 PM

I find it very easy to not support either of these clowns.

Donald appreciates the shine you're putting on his balls though.

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/09/16 02:39 PM

My personal experience has shown me that when governments currupt practices are threatened both Republicans and Democrats alike forget about their differences, circle the wagons and attack the threat.... this is exactly what you are seeing now, Trump is a major threat to them, that's why many Republicans which hold government office both elected and appointed wont support trump.

Government employee and elected officials are protected by these currupt practices and they directly benefit from these practices in many different ways, from civil service to the lobby system, these systems allow organized crime to operate under the cover of perceived honest government, money laundering, extorsion, fraud and bribes are all part of the daily administration of government, lots of elected officials and higher level appointed officials build generational wealth through these practices , which are accepted as day to day business by the people who run the states and country.

It is crystal clear that this is why Trump makes them overflow their under pants with liquid poop. They know it's all over if he gets elected, the news media is well aware of this as well and needs to keep getting their bribes.

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/09/16 02:45 PM

I don't even care for Trump all that much, but I desire to see the Mafia called the US government fall, and he is he only one within this generation to do it.

If I could do it I would, I tried already and it didn't go so well, the only reason I have not committed suicide by 6 gun shots to the back of the head is because I believe in Bigfoot, Dogman, gnomes and other interdimensional huminoids. in other words I'm considered batshat crazy and how could anyone take me seriously.

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/09/16 02:48 PM

Just look at my fruckin moniker, it says it all.....

And my IQ is probably in the low 60's which is barely above functional retard, so move along nothing to see here.

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/09/16 02:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Donald appreciates the shine you're putting on his balls though.

Posted by: Streamer

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/09/16 07:02 PM

rofl

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/09/16 07:25 PM

People are truely dumber today than ever before in the history of humanity.
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/09/16 07:49 PM

Evolution is a bitch.....
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/09/16 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G

If your an example, then I'd have to agree with you.
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/09/16 08:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Illahee

If your an example, then I'd have to agree with you.

Solid work there lilpee! crazy

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/10/16 08:56 AM

Well how else can you explain the top candidates in this election cycle?

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/10/16 09:11 AM

I watched that documentary, it's terrible what Obama did to our country.
Posted by: Todd

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/10/16 10:21 AM

but I desire to see the Mafia called the US government fall,

So all this time while you've been warning us of America's impending doom, you were actually just projecting your own wet dream.

What a dickhead.

That is the entirety of the Prepper/Fruitcake mindset.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: gooybob

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/10/16 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: The Trumpster

What an idiot you are!!!!!!!!! Where the fuk have you been living? The economy is booming unless you're a lazy fuk who doesn't work and blames it on Obama. The interest rates and unemployment are at an all time low. The auto manufacturers are kicking ass. Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, the major banks and all of the other rip off big business are showing record profits with the exception of the rip off oil companies. He took care of Bin Laden, DEPORTED 1.4 million illegal aliens and killed more terrorist leaders in his term than any other president. You're just another example of an uninformed dumb ass that has no fuking clue! Oh I forgot, he took your guns away didn't he? No he didn't because he never said he would.

It's people like you who have no idea of what you're talking about that are pulling us down. You and a few other screw balls on this site are so off base and it's sickening. What I find incredibly ironic is that not one of you "Trump's Chumps" have said anything intelligent for months just like Trump. Maybe you and the rest of the "Trump's Chumps Club" can use your hands better than your brains so you pull Trump's foot out his mouth on a daily basis. Then he can help you do the same if the fat pig has the stamina. You fit into his base...white, uneducated and bigoted. How do I know you're uneducated? YOU MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS! Yes I'm white and yes I carry a gun. Am I a liberal? No fuking way. Am I a Republican? No fuking way. The truth is what counts and you don't know it.
Posted by: chinookie

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/10/16 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By: gooybob

What an idiot you are!!!!!!!!! Where the fuk have you been living? The economy is booming unless you're a lazy fuk who doesn't work and blames it on Obama. The interest rates and unemployment are at an all time low. The auto manufacturers are kicking ass. Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, the major banks and all of the other rip off big business are showing record profits with the exception of the rip off oil companies. He took care of Bin Laden, DEPORTED 1.4 million illegal aliens and killed more terrorist leaders in his term than any other president. You're just another example of an uninformed dumb ass that has no fuking clue! Oh I forgot, he took your guns away didn't he? No he didn't because he never said he would.

It's people like you who have no idea of what you're talking about that are pulling us down. You and a few other screw balls on this site are so off base and it's sickening. What I find incredibly ironic is that not one of you "Trump's Chumps" have said anything intelligent for months just like Trump. Maybe you and the rest of the "Trump's Chumps Club" can use your hands better than your brains so you pull Trump's foot out his mouth on a daily basis. Then he can help you do the same if the fat pig has the stamina. You fit into his base...white, uneducated and bigoted. How do I know you're uneducated? YOU MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS! Yes I'm white and yes I carry a gun. Am I a liberal? No fuking way. Am I a Republican? No fuking way. The truth is what counts and you don't know it.

Most intelligent statement I've heard in quite a while!

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/10/16 03:44 PM

If you believe the line on the econemy is anything more than a fabricated lie then you are in serious trouble both mentally and economicly. The world econemy is frucked and destined to completely collapse very soon, billions of people are going to die and world war is about to be instigated by the West to cover for the crimes committed agianst the American and European people.

This thing was started by Ford and each president has done their part along the way, Bush had the job of 911, Barrys job was to anger the people and turn them agianst each other, Hillary's job is to drop the hammer.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/10/16 03:46 PM

"killed more terrorist leaders in his term than any other president"

Was killing terrorist leaders even a sport before Odumbo's terms??

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/10/16 03:51 PM

We are ready and ignorant as ever to be brought to our knees. You are the poster child Chinookie, be proud of your libtard dumfuckry. You too Gooyspouge.
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/10/16 04:00 PM

I bet Evo works more than Rich G.

Re: Trump and Hobbes - 08/13/16 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By: gooybob

What the fuk did you just fuking say about me, you little loser? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Trump University, and I’ve been involved in numerous hot bids on NYC real estates, and I have over 300 confirmed deals. I am trained in gorilla undercutting and I’m the top mogul in the entire US real estate agencies. You are nothing to me but just another loser. I will outcompete the fuk out of you with energy the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fuking words. You think you can get away with saying that schit to me over the Internet? Think again, dummy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lawyers across the USA and your attorney is being contacted right now so you better prepare for the lawsuit, liar. The court date that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fuking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can negotiate with you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in the art of the deal, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Trump Organization and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable assets off the face of the continent, you low-energy loser. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “libelous” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fuking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn dummy. I will schit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fuking stumped, kiddo.