Islamic terrorism comes to western washington.

Posted by: Anonymous

Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/24/16 08:38 PM

I thought it was comical that our politically correct news media and criminal justice system in this state identified the individual as Hispanic in the initial reports. It was extremely obvious even in the crappy surveillance footage that the suspect was arabic.

So the truth comes out now that he is Turkish... Due to political correctness the public is purposely misled, I mean they caught him so obviously they knew in pretty short order who he was but felt it was better to mislead the public anyways....

This is not racist, we have a big problem with Muslim extremism throughout the world and it's something our president and liberal news media can't even say. I guess it's for our own good...

Our retard Governor is welcoming unvetted islamic refugees into our state with open arms at the risk of law abiding peaceful americans, this guy was not a refugee but it's insane to totally and willfully deny the truth at the demise and deterioration of our free society. But maybe that is the plan.......
Posted by: Todd

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/24/16 08:49 PM

You are not just crazy, you are a fuckin moron.

Witnesses described the gunman as Hispanic, the media just reported what the witnesses said.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/24/16 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
You are not just crazy, you are a fuckin moron.

Witnesses described the gunman as Hispanic, the media just reported what the witnesses said.

Well there you have it,
in a nutshell?

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/24/16 10:54 PM

Really? I mean really????
Posted by: LocalTalent

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/24/16 11:49 PM

Ever been to Burlington? Everyone there is hispanic. Anybody that saw that guy in Burlington would think he's mexican.

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/25/16 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: RICH G
Really? I mean really????

No, you're right. The media made it up.

Know why?

Because the media loves Trump, and wants a wall.

You are a fuckin idiot, and crazy as a loon to boot.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: The Trumpster

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/25/16 08:44 AM

Well that's one Mexican who will be too busy getting the electric chair to pay for my wall. We could really have used him as a laborer too.

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/25/16 08:45 AM

I have no doubt that the majority of the "news" "reported" in our country suffers from the pressure that trying to be politically correct puts on it. I also have no doubt that law enforcement also suffers from those pressures.

Does anyone believe that our political leaders are above attempting to deceive their constituents to further their political futures?

Do you believe that Muslim extremism is not
a problem for civilized society ?

I doubt that dim Jay is a clinical retard, but he "is welcoming unvetted islamic refugees into our state with open arms at the risk of law abiding peaceful americans"

Humm, so in a nutshell it appears to me that Rich was mostly correct in his assessment.

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/25/16 09:37 AM

Thanks BM,

In a tenth of a second when I first saw the crappy pics I could tell the guy was arabic,. The facial profile and eyebrows were totally obvious. Any Hispanic I'm sure was totally offended by the news media for falsely trying g to identify the phsyco as one of them, I'm sure they new quicker than me.

You watch our news media and LE will drag their feet calling this what it is, all to protect the agenda at our demise. They won't bite the hand that feeds them, time for us to stop paying our taxes.
Posted by: LocalTalent

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/25/16 10:26 AM

Turkey is not an Arab country.

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/25/16 10:31 AM

Your right, it's more aligned with Hispanic countries and the people speak Spanish?

turkey is a Muslim Brotherhood country which has a close working relationship with ISIS....
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/25/16 10:50 AM

he was a Turkish Muslim... the news saying he was "Mexican" can be construed as racism....
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/25/16 12:15 PM

He's just like the vast majority of these nut jobs. A young man who's been told he's special his whole life only to grow up to realize he can't get laid, has no Facebook friends and ain't so special.

Some will blame the gun while others will blame a religion. Both are wrong.
Posted by: 4Salt

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/25/16 04:53 PM

Do you think you could tell a Bosnian muslim or a Georgian muslim or an Azerbaijani muslim just by lookin' at them Rich? huh

I agree with Brood. I don't think he's a muslim extremist... so much as a sociopathic loner who felt rejected by women and wanted to exact a bit of revenge.

I'm sure Blackcockinmouth thinks it's Obama's fault. lame

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/25/16 10:26 PM

4Salt, this is not the first time that you have shown yourself to be a horses ass.
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/26/16 06:54 AM

Annnnnnnnd, here we go....

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news...upt-on-twitter/
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/26/16 07:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Evo
he was a Turkish Muslim... the news saying he was "Mexican" can be construed as racism....

don't know why this wasn't pointed out before. but seriously evo? they never said Mexican they said Hispanic and I hope you know the VAST difference that makes. you racist bum.

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/26/16 10:18 AM

Turks are not arabs, even to your moronic "expert" eye, Rich...and unlike you, the witnesses in Burlington didn't see an Arab, for two reasons...

1. He's not an Arab.

2. They don't see hidden Arab terrorists under every rock and behind every tree like the fearful do.

Witnesses did describe him as Hispanic, though, and the news reported that.

I am sure blackmouth would have you believe that the Governor called the news media and had them coerce the witnesses into saying he was Hispanic so that he could help pursue his Obama agenda of establishing a Caliphate in Skagit County, but that might be almost as crazy as the rest of your rantings.

Might.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/26/16 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
Hmm typical jerks not knowing the differences between Arab and Persian here, and more that a few likely thought that this guy may have been Native American at first blush.

Go fish

That is a trait for those who can't tell the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground.
Always certain, seldom correct.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/26/16 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By: stam
He wasn't one of us. Spotted it right away.

9.5 That's some funny chit there.

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/26/16 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
I am sure blackmouth would have you believe that the Governor called the news media and had them coerce the witnesses into saying he was Hispanic so that he could help pursue his Obama agenda of establishing a Caliphate in Skagit County,

I have no control over what you believe, sheesh that should be apparent, and I have not said that dim Jay called the media and asked them to coerce the witnesses to any end.

Todd, I'm beginning to think that you may have been frequenting to many conspiracy websites. wink
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/26/16 08:58 PM

My guess is break up violence. It's hard to imagine why anyone would do such a crazy thing. Whats wrong with people. eek
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/27/16 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: stam
He wasn't one of us. Spotted it right away.

What is wrong with you?

rofl

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/29/16 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Did that poor misunderstood Turkish Hispanic guy that wasn't an American citizen actually vote three (3) times up there?

I could have sworn I heard there isn't any voter fraud going on.

Could anyone really be ignorant
enough to believe that?
-------------------or--------------------
Perhaps they're just being dishonest.

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/29/16 05:29 PM

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/29/16 05:42 PM

You two are fools.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/29/16 06:32 PM

Hamster heard you say it, Toff.

lol
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/29/16 09:05 PM

Voter fraud is right wing conspiracy fomented by Glen Beck in a racist attempt to deny minorities their constitutional rights. It's also a racist attempt to undermine the credibility of the first african American president. Not only is it super racist but it's sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic, agoraphobic and several other phobics I can't remember now. The only thing that matters here is that denying a non citizen, ISIS sympathizing-terroristic brown guy the right to vote is racist. In fact everything that's in the constitution is racist and it should be rewritten by guilt ridden white democrats.

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 09/30/16 09:11 PM

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Voter fraud is right wing conspiracy fomented by Glen Beck in a racist attempt to deny minorities their constitutional rights. It's also a racist attempt to undermine the credibility of the first african American president. Not only is it super racist but it's sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic, agoraphobic and several other phobics I can't remember now. The only thing that matters here is that denying a non citizen, ISIS sympathizing-terroristic brown guy the right to vote is racist. In fact everything that's in the constitution is racist and it should be rewritten by guilt ridden white democrats.

Posted by: gooybob

Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. - 10/11/16 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G
I thought it was comical that our politically correct news media and criminal justice system in this state identified the individual as Hispanic in the initial reports. It was extremely obvious even in the crappy surveillance footage that the suspect was arabic.

So the truth comes out now that he is Turkish... Due to political correctness the public is purposely misled, I mean they caught him so obviously they knew in pretty short order who he was but felt it was better to mislead the public anyways....

This is not racist, we have a big problem with Muslim extremism throughout the world and it's something our president and liberal news media can't even say. I guess it's for our own good...

Our retard Governor is welcoming unvetted islamic refugees into our state with open arms at the risk of law abiding peaceful americans, this guy was not a refugee but it's insane to totally and willfully deny the truth at the demise and deterioration of our free society. But maybe that is the plan.......

I guess we need more incredibly intelligent cops like you Rich. You would have identified the guy right away as a Muslim! You know, with all of your law enforcement experience. Oh and big foot sleuthing too. Haha