The Predator effect...

Posted by: Anonymous

The Predator effect... - 11/19/16 01:59 PM

Just thought I would drop this on ya..

I think I have talked about Bigfoot cloaking before on here, maybe just mentioned it.

You know the movie "Predator", the cloaking the alien does is real.. I encountered a few witnesses who told me they witnessed the "cloaking" effect. Have seen some photographic evidence.

Don't know if other things can do it as well, but I know bigfoot can. It is very possible that other entities can do it as well.

I think you see this regularly in Hollywood, a fiction movie is used to spill a little truth out there, related to an unbelievable topic. I don't know if humans are being hunted with the use of this "cloaking" ability but it is likely..

That's all I have on that. Just a friendly warning.
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/19/16 02:39 PM

Rich, you're bustin my chops.

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/19/16 03:04 PM

Sweet Jesus.
Posted by: JTD

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/19/16 04:40 PM

A wise man knows to stop talking when he is ahead.
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/19/16 04:58 PM

I have pictures of cloaking I think, it's hard to tell.

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/19/16 06:32 PM

What you see above is the actual image of a cloaked _________.
Posted by: erikj

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/20/16 10:03 AM

Sounds reasonable. whistle
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/20/16 11:36 AM

totally
Posted by: GoldDigger

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/20/16 11:54 AM

Rich: I'd like an oz. of whatever bud you're smoking.

Also, since you're believing the visions, you need to back off on the Salvia Divinorum!
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/20/16 07:14 PM

They might have gotten their cloaking technology from the Klingons who got their cloaking technology from the Romulans.
Bigfeets kind of look like Klingons, so maybe there was some interbreeding going on as well.

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/20/16 08:18 PM

I think maybe they do it via low frequency vibration, or a type of infrasound which manipulates their electro magnetic field.

It's already a well known phenonimon within the sasquatch investigation field that they seem to be able to alter a humans energy field, by making you feel sick, disoriented or both. It's thought by most researchers they do this by emmiting infrasound directed at an individual's electro magnetic field.

The cloaking phenonimon is not widely recognized or accepted among researchers, mostly because it's not known about by many.
Posted by: GoldDigger

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/20/16 11:34 PM

Rich, I'm more than willing to stretch my imagination a bit and consider
theories and evidence about Bigfeet's, but what you're talking about
here is off-the-charts, bat$hit craziness.

Infrasound can not alter a body, but yes, it could interrupt the resonant
frequencies of a human body. BUT, to generate a powerful enough
field to affect the human body, at those frequencies, would
require some serious amplification in order to actually be be
effective.

So, what ya got is an unbelievable theory with just a tiny speck
of truth to it to give it some godawfully remote measure of
believability.

..and quit listening to Art Bell...dude's nuckin' futz.

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/21/16 07:56 AM

Just trying to explain it, they could very well do this stuff in a totally different way than infrasound. With that being said there is no question that they can do it.
Posted by: Kinetic Kwik

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/21/16 09:42 AM

They say he's got to go.........

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/21/16 10:41 AM

There goes Tokyo
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/21/16 12:15 PM

Cloaking sounds like something a priest might do after a couple months of grooming.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/21/16 07:59 PM

Rich wants to know what's in the horse pill

Everyone knows Bigfoots don't have cloaking. They shaved themselves, slip streamed into society and became the New England Patriots. Duh...
Posted by: erikj

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/21/16 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger

effective.

believability.

True enough, but it's still more fun to talk about than politics. Beam me up, sasquatch!

BTW, I miss Art Bell. He could put me to sleep in about four minutes.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 01:59 AM

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger

effective.

believability.

Rich is really sliding into the abyss, is there a chance he's just punking us? I hope this is the case for his sake.
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 07:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Rich is really sliding into the abyss, is there a chance he's just punking us? I hope this is the case for his sake.

Yes, the whole time. The dude is entertaining any way you look at it.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 08:39 AM

". . . there is no question that they can do it."

If ever there was a question about Rich's sanity, that is no longer the case.

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 05:59 PM

I love it when you guys or anybody for that matter makes comments regarding my sanity, or gives me that "look" when I'm talking about this stuff in person.

I ain't worried about it in the least, I'm telling you the truth and I do understand what a reasonable response to that truth is, so don't think it bothers me a bit. I know what you guys "know" and what you "believe", I'm not trying to change your point of view. I know that what I am telling you is "unbelievable" and impossible to accept, unless you have seen it yourself, or seen substantial evidence of it.

I'm just telling you the truth and watching your response/reaction to something I know the vast majority of people cannot accept. I am doing the right thing by telling you, this is all stuff our government should not be keeping secret anyways, regardless if they have any antidote or not, people should know what they are up against, even if their is no way to protect yourself.

A good set of books to read are ( Missing 411) written by David Paulides. Anybody who spends anytime in the woods should read these books..

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Yes, the whole time. The dude is entertaining any way you look at it.

Some of the best trolling technique I've seen.

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 06:43 PM

Im kinda trolling and telling the truth at the same time, so it's not really a troll.

I would not believe in this stuff either if I hadn't investigated as far as I did.

At first I only believed in Bigfoot because I had seen one, but reasonably thought it was just a really rare relic hominid or north american great ape.

I went 8 years without investigating anything after my sighting in La Push, then I met a guy who kinda drug me into it, at that point my line of thought had not changed. I had an idea for a research strategy and so the Olympic Project was born, my partner knew a guy who funded the project, (about $300,000. worth). So I started spending about 30 hours a week in the field, contacting witnesses and working in the field gathering evidence, every minute I was not working I was investigating bigfoot. This went until about 2014.

Within a couple years I was starting to figure out we were not dealing with some stupid/smart ape or caveman, and they wernt rare either. I definitely have veered off from the mainstream group of bigfoot researchers who continue to deploy the same research tactics and same theories as researchers had 60 years ago, and they are getting the same results even with new technology. They keep beating their heads against the wall wondering why the results don't improve. All the while they disregard about 60% of the evidence they encounter even though the same inconvenient evidence comes up again and again. As far as I understand they are unable to take the "leap" which I was able to do. In my opinion it's because the truth does not fit within their belief system or comfort zone, instead they disregard all the evidence they are unable to accept so they can maintain the "Apex" mindset and feel comfortable and safe.

To put it simply the truth scares them so they chose to lie to themselves about what these things really are. (that is the mind of the average bigfoot researcher).. They like the social aspect of the research, and the opportunity to make a significant discovery, get famous.. They want to believe in the basic scientific disciplines which are reasonably accepted because that's what they are comfortable with, (much like most of you), the problem is our basic scientific disciplines are not adequate to explain the phenomenon of bigfoot. Most bigfoot researchers just like the majority of the population are unable to accept that type of thinking..

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G
then I met a guy who kinda drug me into it,

wink

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 07:39 PM

Basic scientific disciplines are reasonably accepted because they are testable, repeatable, peer-reviewed, and factual. When better evidence is presented, then your conclusions must change. Otherwise you're talking philosophy, not science.

Present some better evidence, Rich. Grainy movies, footprint casts, and anecdotal evidence are not good evidence. Present some evidence and people will believe you.

People didn't believe in dinosaurs at one time. It wasn't because there was some conspiracy, or people were unable to accept that kind of thinking - it was because there was a lack of evidence. Once the evidence was collected and presented, people believed.

I know it's a concept that may be difficult for you to come to grips with, but it is reality.

You know the guy on the street corner that talks to himself and swats at flies that aren't there? He thinks the flies are really there - contrary to any evidence of them existing. Kinda like you and bigfoot. Now if the guy came up with a dead fly when he clapped his hands together, then you'd have to believe his story. The dead fly is good evidence. A dead bigfoot would be good evidence. A bigfoot skeleton would be good evidence. A grainy film is not good evidence. Foot casts are not good evidence. A story from some guy - or any number of people - is not good evidence.

Your definition of good evidence may vary from mine.

Now let's discuss gnomes in more detail. Have you seen a gnome?

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 08:10 PM

Bigfoot and other stuff out there are not explainable with reasonably accepted scientific disciplines and methods. Their existence has been proven with these methods but their actual existence in itself challenges those methods and thats why world governments and the general scientific community either is unable to accept their existence or denies it all together. Their existence in its true capacity shows the vulnerabilities and shortcomings in our current accepted disciplines and belief systems. Just the fact that they are here does not jive with mainstream scientific thought or theory. What it does expose is that humanity has drifted too far from ancient/aboriginal beliefs and explanation regarding these phenomena.

Humans 1000 years ago had a much better grasp on human origins and the world itself than we do today. We have been completely mislead from the truth, our connection from that truth has been severed and has caused our inability to be truly independent and to live without basic fear.
Posted by: HOOKUP

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 08:30 PM

Bigfoot is in the same category as God and Ailiens, every kind of proof but evidence. I see see no reason to stop what your doing Rich. Next time you wake up with your ass hurting it was a cloaked bigfoot sneaking into your bed room playing with your man hole. Normal evolutionary response of a being with matched intelligence, it is all making sense now.

Bigfoot and other stuff out there are not explainable with reasonably accepted scientific disciplines and methods. Their existence has been proven with these methods but their actual existence in itself challenges those methods and thats why world governments and the general scientific community either is unable to accept their existence or denies it all together. Their existence in its true capacity shows the vulnerabilities and shortcomings in our current accepted disciplines and belief systems. Just the fact that they are here does not jive with mainstream scientific thought or theory. What it does expose is that humanity has drifted too far from ancient/aboriginal beliefs and explanation regarding these phenomena.

Humans 1000 years ago had a much better grasp on human origins and the world itself than we do today. We have been completely mislead from the truth, our connection from that truth has been severed and has caused our inability to be truly independent and to live without basic fear.

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 08:37 PM

Like the Mayans?

They couldn't even come up with a reliable calendar.

smile

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 08:46 PM

These things have an intelligence level significantly beyond our own. And probably have a lifespan much, much longer than ours.

These things have a purpose here and serve an authority of some type, they have rules or laws which they are bound to. Their behavior suggests every part of that. They are not controlled by the same fears that we are but instead some authority which they rarely go against. I don't think that our existence has much to do with their presence here currently, it may have in the past or in the future but not currently.

I do think that sometimes they make their presence known to some people for some sort of purpose related to that individual's life history, kinda like a "nudge" to push you in a certain direction to obtain some type of comfort or enlightenment.

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 08:58 PM

Do they have signals other than house slaps and wood knocks?

Because you're not going to wake me up with just a house slap - and I don't want to miss anything cool if they decide I need to get a signal.

Anyway..............enough about that.

Let's talk gnomes.
Posted by: Todd

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 09:09 PM

Was "Harry and the Hendersons" a documentary?

Do Bigfoots really like beef jerky?

I would also like to hear about the gnomes. Or is it Gnomes with a capital G?

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 09:15 PM

Trolls are real, that i know.......... grin

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 09:24 PM

I always go with science,could be because my Father taught H.S Earth science for 30 years. smile

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: blackmouth
then I met a guy who kinda drug me into it,

wink

That speaks volumes. Good nugget Black.

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/22/16 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Do they have signals other than house slaps and wood knocks?

Because you're not going to wake me up with just a house slap - and I don't want to miss anything cool if they decide I need to get a signal.

Anyway..............enough about that.

Let's talk gnomes.

Gnomes like to jack off on your house's outside door handle, then they do the door bell ditch. It's still a mystery how they can shoot the money shot so far up. Rich ?

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/23/16 06:38 AM

The only thing I have ever seen is a bigfoot in 2000 and another one in 2010. Gnomes, the only thing I have seen is 3 blurry game cam pics from pensylvania. Dogman, seen a couple pictures and three of them were identified in the bigfoot DNA study, two were from Tennessee one from a NE state. Little people, I have a scientist friend who spent 30 summers in the Colorado any Wyoming rockies researching bears, goats and sheep at high elevation, he had multiple encounters with Tinny humanoids above 11,000 feet elevation.

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/23/16 08:44 AM

Dogman?

Do tell.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/23/16 10:06 AM

How many tabs of acid does it take before one can see a Bigfoot?
Posted by: eugene1

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/23/16 01:14 PM

RUSSIAN "BIGFOOT". Yeti

at 0:45

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/23/16 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
How many tabs of acid does it take before one can see a Bigfoot?

2 many, but I'm willing to look for 'em again if acid is involved !

Noooooo......we don't need another RichG.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/23/16 02:29 PM

There was a loud knock against my house in the wee hours this morning. Hard to dispute evidence like that.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/23/16 02:57 PM

Faires are real or 1/2 this board is just a figment of my imagination.

Trolls are real too and for the same reason.

Elfs...we haven't talked elfs. Or mermaids? I hope to see 2many pics of some freshly caught mermaids.
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: The Predator effect... - 11/23/16 05:01 PM

Elves are real....some elves have almost 13,000 posts on here. Those are the angry, drunk elves. They don't listen to Christmas songs when they make toys, they listen to AC/DC and break everything they touch.

Angry elves usually have Tourette's