Posted by: larryb

if I go to northwest fishing board it get logged out. any other board I stay logged in. I deleted cookies. also only happens on my desktop.
Posted by: fp

Re: log in problem - 03/05/17 10:17 AM

I get logged out on PP almost every time. Been going on for a couple months.

fp
Posted by: ondarvr

Re: log in problem - 03/05/17 10:03 PM

I can log in from my laptop, but it instantly logs me out as soon as I click on a forum, so I can't post anything.

I can post from my phone, but can't stay logged in, it's been going on for quite a while.

So I just stopped posting much.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: log in problem - 03/06/17 12:28 PM

Originally Posted By: fp
I get logged out on PP almost every time. Been going on for a couple months.

fp

Fuking Libtard Mods that run the site. Fuk you, Todd! What anasshole!

Originally Posted By: ondarvr
So I just stopped posting much.

That's the idea, but seems to be backfiring on the Darkside.
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: log in problem - 03/06/17 12:50 PM

The only thing that comes to mind is this...

Re: log in problem - 03/06/17 12:55 PM

Truth!!!!!!!

Re: log in problem - 03/06/17 07:27 PM

I ask for help and you supply a video with advanced techniques far beyond my understanding.
Posted by: Gnomesayin

Re: log in problem - 03/07/17 09:35 AM

Pretty sure the login thing is related to Obama's wiretaps, it only happens when there are threads with certain keywords such as Bigfoot, pizzagate or ball gaged gnomes being reamed out by Ronald McDonald.
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: log in problem - 03/07/17 10:00 AM

Cookies are stored on your computer by websites you visit and contain information such as site preferences or login status. First, make sure you arent using IE, use Chrome or Firefox browsers. if you are using those browsers already, clear the cache. Make sure you select "keep me logged in" when you log in here on PP, and ensure that in your browser cookie settings, they are set to always accept third party cookies and keep them until they expire.

Re: log in problem - 03/08/17 07:48 PM

I use IE, Safari and Chrome, each one logs me out even though I check the stay logged in box, IE on my laptop logs me out the second I click on a forum. The others require me to log in far too often. Other sites will keep me logged in for years, even if I don't visit often.
Posted by: Todd

Re: log in problem - 03/08/17 08:05 PM

This started a while ago, and is a bug somewhere that hasn't been fixed. Usually I log on, and it just stays that way for a day, or half a day...I don't have to re-login frequently.

Happens on both my phone and my desktop.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: log in problem - 03/09/17 07:15 AM

Yep, other forums using this software have the same issue.

Re: log in problem - 03/09/17 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
Yep, other Mods in other forums using this software still don't care and hate us all.

Fixed that for you.
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: log in problem - 03/09/17 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: paker
Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
Yep, other Mods in other forums using this software still don't care and hate us all.
But they love their ghey Macs....metrosexual bastages they are.

Fixed that for you.

Thanks.
Posted by: larryb

Re: log in problem - 03/09/17 08:40 PM

what get me it only happens on the one fourm i stay logged on if i go to others on this board