And you thought that circuses were almost extinct

Posted by: gooybob

And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 07/31/17 03:40 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/us/politics/anthony-scaramucci-white-house.html

It would be funny if it were not so sad and degrading to our country. It just doesn't stop. How much more do we need to see before we get the jerk out of office? OR, before he fvcks up so bad that it brings us down.
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 07/31/17 04:27 PM

the only thing thats going to bring us down, is psychotic, sociopathic, lying, 2 faced, liberals....

and John McCain....
Posted by: JTD

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 07/31/17 05:24 PM

Wouldn't it be great if all government employees were just as accountable?
Posted by: erikj

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 07/31/17 05:29 PM

The Mooch set a record for shortest time employed at that position.

Still winning😁

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 07/31/17 05:34 PM

Any news on the Pakistani IT family that infiltrated the Democratic lawmakers devices?.

Nope?
Shocker.

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/01/17 12:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo
the only thing thats going to bring us down, is psychotic, sociopathic, lying, 2 faced, liberals....

and John McCain....

Liberals have 2 faces? That's got to be some sort of medical miracle! I love the amazing intelligence you throw out there. Such knowledge and thoughtfulness. You just stick to Trump and when you're paying the price maybe then you'll get it.

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/01/17 12:22 PM

Originally Posted By: JTD

Wouldn't it be great if all government employees were just as accountable?

It sure would and you're right ALL government employees on both sides of the isle. I wonder what John McCain's deductible was for his cancer surgery? I wonder how much his monthly premiums are? He/they pay nothing and get the best possible medical care. So maybe that's why it's hard for them to get why the average person has pay more for medical insurance then their mortgage!

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/01/17 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: erikj
The Mooch set a record for shortest time employed at that position.

Still winning😁

I hope Trump sets a record for the shortest term of any president! I think he's pushing for it.
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/01/17 05:19 PM

Nah. At least one died after a month. He might make #2.
Posted by: Toy Boat

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/01/17 06:15 PM

http://howlonghasdonaldtrumpbeenpresident.com/

I put a nickel on day 232 for the chump to be removed from office.
Can`t happen soon enough !
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/01/17 06:26 PM

still have a job and have to pay taxes... 401k is at an all time high... I'm kinda looking forward to him tearing down the whitehouse and putting up a the Trump-ma-hal
Posted by: Todd

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/01/17 06:27 PM

I have been saying 18 months at most from the beginning...I am starting to think I may have given Trump too much credit, he may not make it a year.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/01/17 07:06 PM

The Republicans in Congress will need to grow huevos. With DT in the White House they have chance to get at least some of their agenda through. That is more important than anything else.
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/01/17 10:24 PM

Todd you have been saying from the beginning that he wouldnt be elected, and that he would lose in a "landslide"... come on maaaaaann...

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/02/17 03:31 PM

Todd...predictions?
Precious.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/03/17 11:14 AM

Originally Posted By: stam
You've seen an Auburnite....right?

No - I haven't. They're why we invented the light switch and paper bag.
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/03/17 12:03 PM

One of my buddies in my fantasy football league is from Auburn and we refer to him as "Awbern". Or sometimes "Sumner-lite".

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/03/17 02:18 PM

The best thing (or worst) about chump and the dumb @sses he's hired is the awesome entertainment. One guy in his regime says one thing and then is totally contradicted by another in his regime, then that idiot is contradicted by chump himself. How can anyone with eyesight, hearing and a sense of smell continue to support a total 100% fvckup? He won't show his taxes because he's not worth a fraction of what he said he is. He was reluctant to sign the sanctions against Russia....I wonder why? Then he gets rid of Spicer and hires Miss Piggy to lie for him. I think it's about time he got some experienced people of great intelligence to work for him. I would like to nominate Sol Duc and Rich G. They could influence him. To get in his favor they should take chump on a Bigfoot hunt. They could arm themselves with 50 cal machine guns and go after the beast. If they need some pre-hunt practice they can go to Eastern Washington and mow down all of the Mexicans that are doing the jobs that even those two won't do. I'll bet they could get Terrible Ted to come along and he can poach some Mexicans while he's singing songs about 13 year old girls. Then they can put the whole story on Fox News so that they can spin it as a patriotic act. That is of course if Fox News will tell the truth which is a crap shoot. Oh the humor of it all.

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/06/17 04:39 PM

August and it's still snowing.

Please don't stop posting.
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/07/17 05:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Evo

and John McCain....

You are such a retard (I hope you are being sarcastic)!
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/07/17 08:29 AM

Funny how well the country works when nothing is getting done in Washington due to complete incompetence.

Sure puts a dagger in the argument that government is the answer to everything!
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/08/17 08:31 AM

" maybe highlighting our gov't's irrelevancy will be trumps contribution to the world."

Now that is something to look forward to.
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/08/17 08:07 PM

stock market at all time high
Posted by: Todd

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/09/17 03:54 PM

Here is a quick chart for anyone moronic enough to think that Trump has done anything at all for the stock market.

The red part is since Trump took office.

The green part is when Obama ruined the economy by imposing Sharia Law.

The blue part is when it wasn't Bush's fault.

I hope this helps, but I doubt it does.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/10/17 09:48 AM

Stock fishes bitches.

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/14/17 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
So, the market is on a upward trajectory?

The libtards' favorite economist, Krugman, said the market would never recover after the YUUGE drop after T.Rump was elected.

Should we thank Obamanomics for the rise?

I'll tell you what you should do Hank. You better put some of your fortune somewhere VERY safe. With a freak like chump in office the whole frickin thing can implode over night. With his saber rattling and tough talk with nothing to back it up someone is going to call his bluff OR he will do something insane like his twin in North Korea. Right now the stock market and really the whole country is on thin ice with him in office. His big mouth is eventually going to affect consumer confidence and that's when as Rich G says, "the sh!t will hit the fan." History tells us that what goes up will go down and there are already signs of an eminent adjustment in the market. His approval rating is lower than any president in history at this point. Like the Titanic people will jump off a sinking ship and with all of the wackos he's hired along with the already gang of dumb in the Republican party it's simply a matter of time before again, it implodes. Better bury your cash in the same hole that you put your dirty underwear from your sex exploits with Hillary.

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/14/17 06:22 PM

Don't stop there. We need to hear your message.

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/16/17 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: erikj
Don't stop there. We need to hear your message.

I would give my message but the words are probably too big for you.

Re: And you thought that circuses were almost extinct - 08/18/17 03:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Todd
I have been saying 18 months at most from the beginning...I am starting to think I may have given Trump too much credit, he may not make it a year.

You jinxed it, Todd.

By predicting T.Rump may not see a year in the WH you have virtually assured he will serve his full term and probably be re-elected.

Congrats?

p.s. I predict T.Rump will remain in office longer than Debbie Wasserman-Jhericurl.

Hey Hank,
Remember when you were talking about your 401-K and how great it's going. And, what did I say? Well yesterday was a warning shot. The trumpster is making bad decisions at every turn and that ruins consumer confidence and what did I say would happen?
http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/18/investing/markets-stock-fear-greed/index.html
It's just the beginning big guy. I'll say it again. You better put some of your fat 401-K in a safe place.