Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid.......

Posted by: Sol Duc

Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/22/18 06:56 PM

Broward county news conference says he "didn't go in".
They refuse to show the video of what he was actually doing.
The kids are claiming he hid till the shooting stopped.
He's been suspended and tendered his resignation.

I wonder if some kind of charges could be implemented for this yellow belly coward.
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/22/18 07:50 PM

Just viewed the news conference, you could tell the Sheriff was pissed...."he didn't go in and protect the kids, he is supposed to kill the killer...he didn't".
So the deputy retired immediately and will spend his time golfing and fishing enjoying full retirement benefits. He'll probably sue for "mental anguish" over the ordeal and win that too.
Don't get me started on the people who let the killer live under their roof but act surprised by his act. If the kid living in your house is in the backyard wearing boxers and shooting a gun....you might want to take the guns away...just sayin'.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/22/18 11:25 PM

The shooter was active for 6 minutes and the coward po po waited 4 minutes to do his job. I like the idea of having an age of 21 to purchase any firearm. It's not going to solve the problem, but most Men mature quite a bit from 18-21 imo. The police had been at his previous residence 39 times, not to mention the F.B.I cluster fck. No end in sight unfortunately.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 12:11 AM

He'll end up swallowing one of his own bullets. As he should.

Remember, LE has no obligation or duty to protect you. We're all on our own.
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 12:41 AM

Fight or flight. This one will will stay with him for the rest of his life.
Posted by: Todd

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 08:14 AM

I am sure a math teacher with a six hour course in being a "good guy with a gun" will whip out his gat and save the day, though.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 09:05 AM

When I was in the 7th grade, my teacher got fired for having a gun in his desk in the classroom. He was the track coach and it was a cap gun for starts. We’ve come a long way.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 09:06 AM

The sheriff deputy was just doing his “Evo at a job fair” routine.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 09:16 AM

Enforce the laws on the books and harden the soft targets.
Or
Continue to be an everyone deserves a trophy, libatard, snowflake.
Bet the dead adults wished they had a gun.
Ever wonder why these shooters never shoot up a gun club???
Little Nicky should have taken one to the forehead at the 50 second mark.
Posted by: GoldDigger

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 10:11 AM

Heard on the news the deputy resigned yesterday. Yes, I believe the man failed the most basic part of his job..preserving innocent lives. Is he a coward? Likely, however the truth is nobody knows how they will react in a deadly situation until they are facing it.

Todd: Rather than slamming what has been proposed, what options for securing the schools can you offer??

People are not going to give up their legally owned guns, so that idea is right out the window. Should we put armed guards at every entrance to every public school in the country? What's that going to cost?

So let's hear what ideas you and others have...

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 10:18 AM

Todd still can't sleep because he listened to the NRA's thoughts yesterday and knows they are right.
He's probably at the post office, wearing a disguise, mailing off his lifetime membership.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 10:48 AM

Todd sleeps fine, and thinks that anyone who believes the NRA is out for anything other than selling fear and guns is an idiot.

I buy all of my guns in spite of the NRA making gun rights advocates look like fools.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 10:56 AM

I don't know what a good solution is. I am certain, however, that teachers with training courses and handguns will get eaten alive by an untrained halfwit with a semi-auto long gun.

Trained cops with handguns have dismal shoot to hit ratios, when not shooting at paper targets.

Barely trained teachers will be far worse.

A shooter with a semi-auto long gun and hundreds of rounds vs. a teacher (or three) with handgun(s) is a recipe for disaster. We'll be lucky if the teachers don't just shoot a bunch of students before they themselves get planted.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 11:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Todd
A shooter with a semi-auto long gun and hundreds of rounds vs. a teacher (or three) with handgun(s) is a recipe for disaster. We'll be lucky if the teachers don't just shoot a bunch of students before they themselves get planted.Todd

Well, I'm sure they'll all appreciate your positive outlook... beathead

That's a big part of the problem...if every security option is shot down over unsubstantiated fears, then those kids are right back where they started.

In this case, I believe part of the idea is that if the wannabe shooter knows that there are going to be people shooting back, and he/she/it could get holes punched in them, they may not even try.

I think first we better get the FBI and local police to do their jobs. They screwed the pooch on this one, and those kids paid with their lives.
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 11:29 AM

are you insinuating that all teachers are morons that cant shoot? how many teachers are there in the US? how many have CPL's and cant carry because its a gun free zone?

i bet there are plenty of teachers that shoot better than most people saying its "not the answer"...

im past 21 so heres what i say we do, because "children" arent mentally stable enough for such a dangerous gun.... just like the gun shop owner said...

make the age 21, sure, its gonna screw alot of kids out of something but it is what it is, they arent mentally stable enough to own such a dangerous weapon....

increase the age to joining the military to 21, because "children" arent mentally stable enough to be put in such an environment, and be handed a fully automatic version of a civilian firearm that causes so much damage....

lastly, increase the age of voting to 21, because, we dont need children that arent mentally stable enough to possess a firearm, making decisions on how this country is ran....

simple... done.... problem solved...

i read an article the other day that talked about how much more deadly the AR rifles are than ANY other firearm....

what a crock of sh!t, they fire the .223/5.56 round, and coincidentally, those rounds are also fired out of bolt guns, pump guns, single shots, semi autos, and the small pistol/rifle weapons... a short barrel also doesnt always achieve maximum performance from a round, so a bolt gun with a different twist rate, longer barrel, and the right ammo, could actually do a hell of alot more damage than an AR could ever dream of....

a bullet is a bullet, wether fired from a bolt gun, a semi auto, or a fvckin musket... they all kill, they all do damage, and they are all built for the same purpose...

i have friends that for that last 2 years have been ending friendships, screaming, arguing and all this bullsh!t about police shooting un armed blacks, its the COPS FAULT COP COP COP... but when a kid shoots another kid, or multiple, its always back to the GUN GUN GUN....

GTFOH....

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 11:30 AM

also, supply every school with a Barracuda door lock system, in each classroom, they are only about 120 bucks each.... figure it out Government....

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
The sheriff deputy was just doing his “Evo at a job fair” routine.

You owe me a new keyboard. 9.6....lol

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 11:47 AM

you need a new keyboard because its covered in jizz you fvckin putz....

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 11:53 AM

Todd sleeps fine, and thinks that anyone who believes the NRA is out for anything other than selling fear and guns is an idiot.

I buy all of my guns in spite of the NRA making gun rights advocates look like fools.

Fish on...

Todd

Todd, without the NRA you might not be able to go buy a gun. Thank God for the NRA, I don't agree with all their decisions but I'm sure glad they protect the second amendment and keeps .GOV in check.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
Heard on the news the deputy resigned yesterday. Yes, I believe the man failed the most basic part of his job..preserving innocent lives. Is he a coward? Likely, however the truth is nobody knows how they will react in a deadly situation until they are facing it.

Todd: Rather than slamming what has been proposed, what options for securing the schools can you offer??

People are not going to give up their legally owned guns, so that idea is right out the window. Should we put armed guards at every entrance to every public school in the country? What's that going to cost?

So let's hear what ideas you and others have...

What will protect the Students when they leave school in droves? Having your Kid killed in school are like one 20 million if not higher. They have to focuse on the mental health and culture.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 12:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo
you need a new keyboard because its covered in jizz you fvckin putz....

You have to admit that was funny......
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 12:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
yellow belly coward.

Easy for you to say, Rambo.

No school in the country pays *any* school guard, armed or not, enough money to go take on an active mass school shooting by themselves.

Can't say that I blame the guy. That's why God invented BACK UP!

Without the NRA you might not be able to go buy a gun.

The more you post, the more I wish there wasn't the NRA........

I am sure a math teacher with a six hour course in being a "good guy with a gun" will whip out his gat and save the day, though.

Why do you hate 'merica, Toff?

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 12:11 PM

Still butt sore all mighty rifle assembler. grin

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 12:13 PM

I'm still a little confused how that even came in to the conversation over on that thread. Did you hit your head that evening?

Maybe lay off the booze a bit.......Rambo?

PS. Notice how NO ONE gave a shart either? Yeah, they still don't.

Winning? Congrats?

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 12:16 PM

Don't drink Barker. wink

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 12:19 PM

Didn't you see the study that just came out that said *moderate* consumption of booze and coffee leads to longer life?

(I'm presuming that means not mixed together......because coffee and gin sucks badly.)

I'm living and Moderating forever, motherfarkers!
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
He had one (1) job and that was to protect the kids at that school. He was trained to, and he was supposed to, enter the school, confront the shooter and kill the shooter.

He failed.

Yes he did, and the FBI failed, and what will happen to the civil servant and to the bureaucracy? The answer is nothing, because they will not be held accountable, why?, because of the unions and while I have been a member of a union and it did serve my purpose it was but a crutch, and if I had continued to rely on it I would still be a Democrat.

are you insinuating that all teachers are morons that cant shoot? how many teachers are there in the US? how many have CPL's and cant carry because its a gun free zone?

i bet there are plenty of teachers that shoot better than most people saying its "not the answer"...

im past 21 so heres what i say we do, because "children" arent mentally stable enough for such a dangerous gun.... just like the gun shop owner said...

make the age 21, sure, its gonna screw alot of kids out of something but it is what it is, they arent mentally stable enough to own such a dangerous weapon....

increase the age to joining the military to 21, because "children" arent mentally stable enough to be put in such an environment, and be handed a fully automatic version of a civilian firearm that causes so much damage....

lastly, increase the age of voting to 21, because, we dont need children that arent mentally stable enough to possess a firearm, making decisions on how this country is ran....

simple... done.... problem solved...

i read an article the other day that talked about how much more deadly the AR rifles are than ANY other firearm....

what a crock of sh!t, they fire the .223/5.56 round, and coincidentally, those rounds are also fired out of bolt guns, pump guns, single shots, semi autos, and the small pistol/rifle weapons... a short barrel also doesnt always achieve maximum performance from a round, so a bolt gun with a different twist rate, longer barrel, and the right ammo, could actually do a hell of alot more damage than an AR could ever dream of....

a bullet is a bullet, wether fired from a bolt gun, a semi auto, or a fvckin musket... they all kill, they all do damage, and they are all built for the same purpose...

i have friends that for that last 2 years have been ending friendships, screaming, arguing and all this bullsh!t about police shooting un armed blacks, its the COPS FAULT COP COP COP... but when a kid shoots another kid, or multiple, its always back to the GUN GUN GUN....

GTFOH....

While I do not agree with every thing that you typed In in your post, in it's totality it would go a long way to stop school shootings.
Posted by: FleaFlickr02

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 04:24 PM

People who do crisis training will tell you "first responders" is a misnomer for official responders. In any case, the true first responders are the victims. That said, arming teachers creates all sorts of new problems, not the least of which is that most teachers will tell you, regardless of their views on guns, they want no part of packing heat in their classrooms. Why? BECAUSE GUNS DON'T BELONG IN SCHOOLS.

I don't think we can maintain our right to bear arms without stuff like this happening once in a while. There really is no perfect solution I can see to people being born crazy or driven that way. The perfectly sane, upright citizen who passed a background check today might get screwed over by someone tomorrow, and then we're all dealing with another unstable person with ill intentions and an assault rifle (bad combination). That said, it seems to me that raising the age for purchasing assault rifles to 21 (while it wouldn't stop most shootings) could certainly do something to prevent school shootings, being as most school shooters have been students or recent students. The bump stock thing seems like common sense to me, but it likely won't solve much either.

My crazy idea? Teach all kids martial arts self-defense skills in PE class. Teach them how to neutralize scum by non-lethal, yet utterly bad a$$ means. They'll get a real "kick" out of it, it will be great exercise, and, when the time comes, they'll be prepared to go full Chuck Norris on a shooter. I'd say, considering the way we've seen kids take charge and help others while these events are happening, that it's pretty likely a few kids would be brave enough to do just that if they were trained. Could save the military a lot on self-defense training and make our civilians a fearsome fighting force. Would probably do a lot to discourage bullying, too....

Told you it was crazy, but I don't think it's as crazy as the notion that more guns will end gun violence.
Posted by: FleaFlickr02

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 04:31 PM

Oh... The reason for using non-lethal force to neutralize the scum?

If we keep them alive, we can publicly shame and torture them to the slow, excruciating death they deserve. THAT'S the kind of social attention I think we need to shower on school shooters and the like if we don't like watching this happen.

Cruel and unusual punishment is generally frowned on in our society. I sometimes wonder why; seems absolutely appropriate for murderous scum.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: parker
Didn't you see the study that just came out that said *moderate* consumption of booze and coffee leads to longer life?

(I'm presuming that means not mixed together......because coffee and gin sucks badly.)

I don't need to use booze, cigs, or any other substances to deal with life. Have a good weekend Parker.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 04:41 PM

Don't fck with my black strong coffee !

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 04:49 PM

"No school in the country pays *any* school guard, armed or not, enough money to go take on an active mass school shooting by themselves.

Can't say that I blame the guy. That's why God invented BACK UP"

You are that "guy" UFB...Hope you're being facetious...but I doubt it. No warrior genes in boat whores.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 04:53 PM

Now there is word that up to 4 officers stayed outside behind their vehicles.
"The cowards of Broward".

The Sheriff is not long in his current position. Punk bitch KNEW this happened before he got on stage and grandstanded. 39 calls to Broward, 2 calls to the FBI and other assorted f ups. Sickening.

Molon Labe motherfcvkers.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
Oh... The reason for using non-lethal force to neutralize the scum?

If we keep them alive, we can publicly shame and torture them to the slow, excruciating death they deserve. THAT'S the kind of social attention I think we need to shower on school shooters and the like if we don't like watching this happen.

Cruel and unusual punishment is generally frowned on in our society. I sometimes wonder why; seems absolutely appropriate for murderous scum.

More charter schools. Spot on flick.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Now there is word that up to 4 officers stayed outside behind their vehicles.
"The cowards of Broward".

The Sheriff is not long in his current position. Punk bitch KNEW this happened before he got on stage and grandstanded. 39 calls to Broward, 2 calls to the FBI and other assorted f ups. Sickening.

Molon Labe motherfcvkers.

columbine was suppose to be what not to do if you're L.E. As long as they go home safe to their families. Pathetic.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 05:03 PM

Nearly all homes in Switzerland has a long gun...virtually no crime whatsoever. That's why Hitler didn't invade them. thumbs
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 08:22 PM

To neutralize any deadly threat, you need highly trained, skilled individuals....NOT a fukin redneck with a concealed carry, NOT a teacher with a coarse certificate, NOT the dude that "builds guns" in his garage on Saturday and shoots at paper motion targets, or the schlump that shows his piece in a Wal-Mart parking lot... These asshats will "react" to the situation and kill everybody but the shooter. To prevent and lessen the likelyhook(lol) of a bad situation a highly trained, stone cold, tactical neutralizer needs to be placed on the premise, imo, doesn't have to be in uniform, but present. No teachers, no cowboys, no soccer mom's packin

Just my .02

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 09:07 PM

I pretty much agree, it ain't too hard. Have one entrance and one exit, with a trained marksman in a bullet proof cubical. If a student doesen't have his proper ID he's not getting in. Back packs and musical instruments get scanned or checked. But if someone wants to kill a lot of kids just wait until school is over.
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
To neutralize any deadly threat, you need highly trained, skilled individuals....NOT a fukin redneck with a concealed carry, NOT a teacher with a coarse certificate, NOT the dude that "builds guns" in his garage on Saturday and shoots at paper motion targets, or the schlump that shows his piece in a Wal-Mart parking lot... These asshats will "react" to the situation and kill everybody but the shooter. To prevent and lessen the likelyhook(lol) of a bad situation a highly trained, stone cold, tactical neutralizer needs to be placed on the premise, imo, doesn't have to be in uniform, but present. No teachers, no cowboys, no soccer mom's packin

Just my .02

You mean like someone from the Broward Sheriffs Dept?

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 09:41 PM

Just my .02

LOL... you are a pussy just like the cop...

ever heard of the Troops to Teachers program ya silly bitch? thats combat trained veterans, that become teachers.... wonder how many vets that are teachers in the US....

but you know better right, fvckin potato head....

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/23/18 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: BroodBuster

Just my .02

You mean like someone from the Coward Sheriffs Dept?

fify.
Posted by: eddie

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/24/18 06:35 AM

Nearly all homes in Switzerland has a long gun...virtually no crime whatsoever. That's why Hitler didn't invade them. thumbs
Do you have any facts to back up either one of those claims Sol Duc?
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/24/18 07:38 AM

Just my .02

LOL... you are a pussy just like the cop...

ever heard of the Troops to Teachers program ya silly bitch? thats combat trained veterans, that become teachers.... wonder how many vets that are teachers in the US....

but you know better right, fvckin potato head....

Find the mail thief and then pop off....
Posted by: Irie

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/24/18 09:54 AM

I don't know what a good solution is. I am certain, however, that teachers with training courses and handguns will get eaten alive by an untrained halfwit with a semi-auto long gun.

Trained cops with handguns have dismal shoot to hit ratios, when not shooting at paper targets.

A shooter with a semi-auto long gun and hundreds of rounds vs. a teacher (or three) with handgun(s) is a recipe for disaster. We'll be lucky if the teachers don't just shoot a bunch of students before they themselves get planted.

Fish on...

Todd
this is exactly right. The “more guns” idea is idiocy straight from the PR machine of the gun industry. It’s like saying the only way to fight global warming is to create a nuclear winter.
Posted by: Irie

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/24/18 10:08 AM

Hitler didn’t invade them because he needed them to launder all the loot he pulled out of the mouths of his victims.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/24/18 10:28 AM

Operation Tannenbaum....

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/26/18 12:00 PM

No warrior genes in boat whores.

Nope, no warrior genes here. Just have a really high number of "I'm not farcking stupid" genes, something that you may be severely lacking? A DNA test is probably in order to confirm/deny that. Pretty sure 23andme won't charge you for the extra pair of chromosomes.

(Ok, I need to apologize to my cousin for that. Not cool to lump any down syndrome person to Sol Dunce!)

I'm also not a member of the Elite Special Warrior Darkside Team: Sol Dunce Team Six. Glad to read that T-rump is right there with you as a team member. If anything, you can use his fat-ass as a shield when you two storm the next school to get shot up. The Copalis, and the US feels much safer now and thanks you for making 'Merica Great again.

rofl

PS Anyone else want to be on Sol Dunce's Team? He's recruiting warriors. Hank, you in?
Posted by: Capt. Quint

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/26/18 01:39 PM

Trump can't be on SD-T6, he has bone spurs...

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/26/18 04:02 PM

SD-T6 sounds like a sexually transmitted disease passed by boat ho's.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/26/18 04:17 PM

I like how Trumpster Fire said he'd have run into that school unarmed to save those kids. That fatfuck would have had a hemorhage halfway across the parking lot and then six kids could have hidden behind his gigantic ass.

Maybe he should try that...but even the most diehard TrumpBot would have to admit that this is just his usual buffoonry talking, he would still be running away if that kid still had a gun.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/26/18 07:05 PM

I like how Trumpster Fire said he'd have run into that school unarmed to save those kids. That fatfuck would have had a hemorhage halfway across the parking lot and then six kids could have hidden behind his gigantic ass.

Maybe he should try that...but even the most diehard TrumpBot would have to admit that this is just his usual buffoonry talking, he would still be running away if that kid still had a gun.

Fish on...

Todd

Nobody on Earth believes that turd would have charged into an active shooter zone.

Except maybe Aix Sponsa and Rory Bellows.

Those two believe it.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/26/18 09:12 PM

Yea - no. He wouldn't believe me.

To his credit, waaayyy back in the NYC 90's and while empty handed, he did face down a mugger that was beating up another guy with a basebat and got him to drop the bat and run off. For real. Seriously. He's tough, tough...bigly.

A baseball bat is kinda like an AR-15. Sort of....right?

Personally, AR-15's are just too much firepower for my tastes. That's why I like AR-10's. They're 5 powers less. Much smaller, less deadly, don't as kick much. I'm sensitive and bruise easily.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/26/18 09:27 PM

No warrior genes in boat whores.

Nope, no warrior genes here. Just have a really high number of "I'm not farcking stupid" genes, something that you may be severely lacking? A DNA test is probably in order to confirm/deny that. Pretty sure 23andme won't charge you for the extra pair of chromosomes.

(Ok, I need to apologize to my cousin for that. Not cool to lump any down syndrome person to Sol Dunce!)

I'm also not a member of the Elite Special Warrior Darkside Team: Sol Dunce Team Six. Glad to read that T-rump is right there with you as a team member. If anything, you can use his fat-ass as a shield when you two storm the next school to get shot up. The Copalis, and the US feels much safer now and thanks you for making 'Merica Great again.

rofl

PS Anyone else want to be on Sol Dunce's Team? He's recruiting warriors. Hank, you in?

Admitting you're a f'n pussy with no back bone is priceless. The safe queen wearing thong boat whore would have used one of the kids as a shield. TFF.
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/26/18 10:36 PM

Ben Carson would've taken down the shooter with his scapal.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/27/18 09:15 AM

I like how Stam writes. He should write more. And now I find myself wanting a pretendvost. Whatever that is.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/27/18 09:17 AM

I can tell Sol Duc is the kind of guy that would charge a machine gun nest by the way he posts online.

It's as if Audie Murphy or Chesty Puller is a PP member.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/27/18 09:25 AM

Internet warriors are the bravest kind.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/27/18 10:23 AM

My 48 years of life experience has taught me that the more someone talks about how tough they are the less likely they are to actually be that when the chips are down.

The Interwebz has just made that even more abundantly true.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/27/18 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Internet warriors are the bravest kind.
Well those and Donald J. Trump!!!!!
Posted by: erikj

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/27/18 09:23 PM

I think Trump f'ed this one up. Today's educators should not be armed.

My old football coach would put your ass down,without bullets.

Do not arm teachers.

Most teachers couldn't aim a piece of chalk.

Metal detectors, increased age limits, retired veterans watching the back door.

Anything.

Don't arm U.S. teachers.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/28/18 05:47 AM

Wouldn't arming teachers make them the first target for any shooter?
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/28/18 06:55 AM

I was listening to an interview with the head of an Eastern WA district that has about 15-20 administrators who are required to carry a concealed weapon when on school grounds. It was response to Sandy Hook. He made some interesting points.

They train, with a former State Patrolman, twice a month. This training is significantly more than some PDs.

They carry 9mm. The Superintendent wants to upgrade this as he believes 9mm is way undergunned, especially against a rifle.

To counter the idea that the SWAT team would take them out, the local PD is well aware, has notified been notified of the carry program, and each "carrier" has a vest to wear when actually engaging an intruder.

It sounds like tis district took the question seriously and is actually working with local LE. It does concern me, though, that they are doing more training than at least some PDs. In my mind, if you are authorized/required to carry a weapon then you had better be on the high end of ability to hit targets and those targets have to be more than static paper.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/28/18 08:58 AM

Funny how things change. At my high school one could say that we students armed the Principle and Superintendent. That is, if we brought firearms to school via the school bus (for afternoon bird hunting typically) we had to drop off our shotguns and shell bags in the Principle's office. If there had been a school shooter, I'd have been totally at ease with Mr. Parker or Mr. Miller, both WWII veterans, borrowing a student's shotgun. Not sure if #8 birdshot would really take care of business though.
Posted by: Paul Smenis

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/28/18 09:44 AM

Disgusting thread.
Posted by: grumpyr

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/28/18 12:16 PM

lame

Much like most things in life that annoy or upset us, there is the "Non Participation Option" available for your use.

rolleyes

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 02/28/18 02:41 PM

Harden our schools.
It's pathetic they are so soft.

I told my kids to run the opposite direction from the gun fire.
Fast and far.

Staying behind and trusting a liberal snowflake to protect them is a waste of time.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/01/18 07:13 AM

Toppenish School District has had 20 school administrators carrying guns (concealed) since 2014. They train twice a month.

http://q13fox.com/2018/02/28/new-legisla...-in-washington/

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/01/18 05:16 PM

If teachers are armed and a shooter comes into the school, wouldn't your first move as the shooter be to take out the teachers? Maybe that's too logical but it would seem to be what would happen.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/01/18 06:50 PM

Only if the teacher is slow.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/01/18 07:39 PM

"take out the teachers first"? Excuse me, since when did psycho boy become a navy seal team member? He's going to plan a way to take out teachers first because of the idiot's superior training and experience in military takeovers? WTF? These booger-eating morons get a gun and walk into a room of helpless kids and fire away, but we're going to act like he's a tactical assassin? It's a gun, you point and shoot.
Here's how you solve this problem....no more assault rifles period. No guns for anybody under 21 period. And the screening process after that is more thorough than a colonoscopy. Anybody known to post anything of a violent and/or threatening nature on social media gets a visit from law enforcement....computers, guns, and cell phone is taken, plus a forearm shiver to the throat on the way out. Parents are told if any more crap is posted they will be fined.....we're talking half of their retirement. Next, more security at schools. Wish I would have been in the parking lot when that Bainbridge idiot was doing assaults yesterday. They would have needed a shovel to scrap his face off the pavement. Last, anyone caught alive doing this again is executed immediately.

Just sayin'
Snake

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/02/18 10:06 AM

Outlawing Black guns is RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/02/18 10:24 AM

The hell does ANYONE, and that includes Parker, NEED an AR clone for? You really think you need more than 8 shots from a .45 to defend yourself and your home? Lotta fire-fights where you live?

If a 12 ga. Remington 870, .30-06 and a .357 are not sufficient, then it's Red Dawn.

And calling an AR-15 a "modern sporting rifle" is done for the same reason that the tribes referring to gambling as "gaming"- because it sounds less scary. Doesn't change the fact that it's BS marketing designed to make you feel better about your decision that you want to own an AR (or gamble) because you farking WANT TO.

I get that, I want to own a Dodge Demon but I am not going to try to persuade myself that I somehow need it. As for getting rid of the ones already out there, simple- $500 per gun returned. No, I know you paid a lot more than that for you Colt LE6920, but I bet a lot of those ARs are sitting unused in the safe and the wife would be happy if you got rid of the gaddam thing you only bought because you thought Obama was coming to take it away. That's a measly $8 million which is not even the Pentagon's toilet paper budget. We did it for clunkers, why not ARs?

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/02/18 10:49 AM

Big Bank Hank (look him up), no one including the "Demotard" (did you really write that?) believes that it's going to stop it all. Whitman was a trained marine (at least according to Full Metal Jacket) and those fellas are hard to stop. Nothing will stop it all. There's a death penalty for aggravated murder in several states and Old Sparky and lethal injections still happen all the time. Behavior is hard to legislate but it might help, it might save a school or two and it is hard to see how it would hurt.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/02/18 11:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Capt. Quint
Behavior is hard to legislate but it might help, it might save a school or two and it is hard to see how it would hurt.

No. Negative. Shall not infringe. No inches. No deals. No negotiation. Sorry, not sorry.
Posted by: grumpyr

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/02/18 12:29 PM

[quote=Capt. Quint]The hell does ANYONE, and that includes Parker, NEED an AR clone for?
quote]
You don't get to ask that question.
Answer is NUNYA! As in NUNYA FUKEN BIZNESS

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/02/18 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
I saw a T-shirt that applies to the Cap'n.

NOBODY NEEDS AN AR-15?

[picture of AR-15]

NOBODY NEEDS A WHINY LITTLE BITCH EITHER, YET HERE YOU ARE

Hank is back.

So who ordered a blowjob?

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/02/18 01:42 PM

Hankster:

Read the Bill: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text

Your tube fed .22 is exempted. You can keep it.

P.s. It doesn't stand a chance at passing.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/02/18 01:48 PM

Okie doke, down the rabbit hole we go.

"No. Negative. Shall not infringe. No inches. No deals. No negotiation."

Re the Second Amendment - what about that whole "A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state . . ." part? Militias required to keep our state secure these days? You part of that militia? Just checkin.

First Amendment- "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech..."

And yet, all sorts of speech are prohibited and restricted. You cannot yell FIRE! in a movie theater and hate-speech (and some of you here would be the ones who would know about that) is also not protected.

How many of you all own full-autos? How come you don't? The law already curtails your rights to own certain arms and it appears that more restrictions may be coming. No constitutional right is unrestricted and who knows but more restrictions could be coming although it appears that it isn't going to happen right now.

Lastly, you might wish to review the comments of late Justice Scalia in the Heller case. Here's a handy NY Times article but I am sure Breitbart has coverage of it too... https://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/12/11/justice-scalias-gun-control-argument/

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/06/18 01:07 PM

The hell does ANYONE, and that includes Parker, NEED an AR clone for?

Why are you questioning •my• needs?

What is an "AR clone"?

PS. I don't own any of the firearms at my house. They are owned by a trust.

Start googling National Firearms Act Trust laws and trust laws in general and then get back to me with more stupid statements about my needs or what you believe is in the possession of the trust.
Posted by: BGR

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/06/18 06:56 PM

The hell does ANYONE, and that includes Parker, NEED an AR clone for?

Why are you questioning •my• needs?

What is an "AR clone"?

PS. I don't own any of the firearms at my house. They are owned by a trust.

Start googling National Firearms Act Trust laws and trust laws in general and then get back to me with more stupid statements about my needs or what you believe is in the possession of the trust.

I believe he is calling all modern sporting rifles other than the original ArmaLite model AR-15 "clones". Did you set up your own trust? If so, was it difficult? If not, who helped you do it? I've been tossing the idea around for a year or two. Current legislation makes me feel I should get around to it sooner than later...

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/07/18 09:19 AM

"Did you set up your own trust? If so, was it difficult? If not, who helped you do it? I've been tossing the idea around for a year or two. Current legislation makes me feel I should get around to it sooner than later..."

Parker.
Please clue us in on the trust thingy.
I want to make sure things fly straight after I hit the dirt.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/07/18 11:46 AM

I prefer white guns.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/12/18 12:12 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
"Did you set up your own trust? If so, was it difficult? If not, who helped you do it? I've been tossing the idea around for a year or two. Current legislation makes me feel I should get around to it sooner than later..."

Parker.
Please clue us in on the trust thingy.
I want to make sure things fly straight after I hit the dirt.

My trust was set up by Keith Wells and his office. He specializes in NFA trusts. I believe I opted for a "Silver" level trust. His office was highly professional, the staff was great, and felt good when I came out of a lawyers office (for once).

I would highly recommend them and their services to anyone wanting a National Firearms Act trust.

https://nwgunlawgroup.com/

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/12/18 01:32 PM

Thanks Parker.
Posted by: BGR

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/12/18 09:16 PM

Good to know. Thanks for the recommendation.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 01:43 PM

Fish on...

Todd

Fish on...

Todd

This "expert" managed to shoot off a gun, injure three students, and make the point of every sane person in the country, namely "don't arm teachers"... and another one just randomly shot his gun off, on accident.

Both were "experts"...ex-cops.

These idiots are probably far better trained than the teachers the imbeciles want to arm, and still aren't smart enough to figure out how to not accidentally discharge a gun in a room full of kids.

These guys should be the first ones to lose their guns.

https://www.vox.com/2018/3/14/17120046/school-shooting-accidental-california-virginia-gun-control

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 02:22 PM

The first idiot was teaching a gun safety class.....which should not be taught in a HS classroom. Yes, he should be fired and the administration that approved the curriculum should have consequences.
The second idiot's situation is being investigated, but he should be fired. The guns should ONLY be drawn on school grounds by an officer or trained individual in a situation to protect children from harm. Otherwise the guns should be hidden and locked away. Any violation of this should result in immediate dismissal.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 03:50 PM

the guy in California wasnt even allowed to carry the gun on campus... so he committed a felony... not really a "trained teacher" carrying a gun, even if he is a reserve cop, because if he was actually knowledgeable about the law, he would have known he wasnt supposed to have it there... yet...

Todd, why do you seem to think that a 17 year old kid, with a "long gun", would decimate any CPL carrying person? why are teachers so stupid, they cant carry a firearm?

funny thing about democrats, is that they have offered ZERO input to this, all they do is blame Trump for what he wants to do, and offer to take away rights from people that had nothing to do with any of the killings...

meanwhile, those same people are letting their 7-16 year old kids go home and play Call of Duty on Xbox all night...

either help, or STFU, its really simple actually... and if you let your kids play sh!t like that at that age, you can STFU too, because they clearly are marked Mature, and a parent has to buy them....

Feb 26th there was a protest/walkout in California about gun control, and gun violence... the kids desperately wanted to feel safe where they are...

what did they do?

they terrorized people in the street, broke innocent peoples windows out of their cars out, ran through a mall screaming, disobeyed police orders, and much more...

way to get your point across....

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/students-p...t-1185881155946

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 03:56 PM

if untrained teachers are too stupid to carry guns, or even trained teachers, are too stupid to carry guns, then kids who legally cant even buy, own, or possess one shouldnt even be talking about them... at all... whatsoever...

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 03:58 PM

hmmmm... didnt use a gun... wonder why...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/utah-student-al...ory?id=53579163

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 04:07 PM

hmmmm... didnt use a gun... wonder why...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/utah-student-al...ory?id=53579163

Did anyone get shot or killed? Wonder why?

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 04:09 PM

im not surprised at your response you potato headed fvck....

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 04:13 PM

https://firearmsacademy.com/classes/handgun

take even one of those courses, then you can talk about how stupid someone carrying a gun is, but remember, you have to score higher, because if you dont, its you that doesnt know what you are doing....

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 04:19 PM

You didn’t answer my question, Evo.

Did anyone get shot or killed?

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 04:22 PM

no, because he brought a fvcking BOMB to school and tried to detonate it....

the POINT is, it doesnt matter WHAT THE FVCK the person uses, if there is ILL INTENT, a criminal or evil person will do WHATEVER to get their point across, with WHATEVER they get their hands on...

JESUS CHRIST....

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 04:23 PM

And what’s with the name calling? I made a simple comment that didn’t even have anything to do with you. You seem angry.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 04:24 PM

Yah, I get that. My point is, nobody got shot or killed.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 04:26 PM

I’d have a conversation with you but you are just too fuckin stupid and angry.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 04:29 PM

so nobody got shot or killed... whats your point...

you know what Jake, you are the kid in school that bullies people to the point they do something out of rage, you do it now... every single day you can... why?

people like you are the problem... people like you are the reason Gavin hung himself when he was 9... because people like you just cant STFU and let people be, you constantly have to berate people and act like you are above...

you arent...

i liked that kid Jake, and because of people like you, hes no longer here.... thanks....

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 04:33 PM

Woah. Not even close, Evo. I replied to your post with my opinion, you replied the way you did. Sorry you take this place so seriously Evo, I obviously don’t.

Your posts seem more and more threatening and unstable all the time so I’ll leave you alone from here on. Promise.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 04:35 PM

people like you are the problem... people like you are the reason Gavin hung himself when he was 9... because people like you just cant STFU and let people be, you constantly have to berate people and act like you are above...

you arent...

Our survey says?? XXXXXXX sorry dude. Where were the 9 year old's parents? Don't blame that [Bleeeeep!] on a guy who talks trash on a fishing site.I was bullied mercilessly pretty much my entire pre adult life. Bullies are [Bleeeeep!] up. But they learned that behavior from somebody,didn't they?

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 05:10 PM

His mom was downstairs with his sister's and friends, he went upstairs into his room and hung himself in his closet... Kids were jumping on him for being half Puerto Rican and getting really good grades...

I never said it was people in a fishing site, I said that's the mentality that those types of people have, they cause so much hurt towards others that they do sh!t like that...

If someone robs you, what's your first reaction, and probably last? 99 percent of people want to beat the sh!t out of the thief... That's how kids feel when other kids take their innocence as not being one of the group, and therefore inferior, causing so much pain, that they react...

That's the problem...

Not angry Jake, I just don't forget sh!t...

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 05:11 PM

I posted about him a few weeks after he did it... If no one remembers, that's not my issue...

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 05:12 PM

Your posts seem more and more threatening and unstable all the time so I’ll leave you alone from here on. Promise.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 05:13 PM

And yeah, they did, could even be from adults posting in this very sight oddly enough...

Which is why I said "people like you", it's a mentality that gets spread like the clap...

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/14/18 05:16 PM

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/15/18 09:01 AM

I think Todd and Vedder have become very political as of late.

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/15/18 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker

Ok. I'll take it from here. ha.

Evo/redhook/whatever. You take this internets shitt too seriously. Why you always looking for a fight?

What?

Re: Puzzee Deputy Sheriff hid....... - 03/15/18 09:53 AM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
I think the whole country has become very political as of late.

Took care of the typo for you. smile