Donald Trump is a gun grabber

Posted by: Dan S.

Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 02/28/18 06:12 PM

The first President I've ever heard advocate for straight-up gun grabbing without due process.

Nice.

Oh, and Ben Carson can't get a decent office chair for 5 grand. He did find a nice 30 grand dining set, though.

This administration makes Hillary and Obama look like amateurs.

So much winning.
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 02/28/18 06:14 PM

Lol at those who voted for him. Scared of the consequences.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 02/28/18 06:16 PM

He is manipulating your brain Dan.
Buy gun company stock.
Lol.
Posted by: GoldDigger

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 02/28/18 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

This administration makes Hillary and Obama look like amateurs.

That's because they were... rofl

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 02/28/18 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
He is manipulating your brain Dan.
Buy gun company stock.
Lol.

lol - the first thing I thought when he said that was "is he fuckin' with me?"

rofl
Posted by: Capt. Quint

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/01/18 09:09 AM

2008- "Obama is coming for your guns!!!" Fear causes the price of ARs to skyrocket. Can't buy .22LRs in any store. No new gun control laws are passed in EIGHT YEARS. (executive actions do not equal laws)

2018- "M.A.G.A.!!!!!!" Get ready for new restrictions and laws.

2018 - "I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon."

1968- I had severe bone spurs but they didn't require surgery." This despite playing numerous sports in school and having no history of such problems.

Weird... It's almost like he and the GOP keep lying but certain people keep believing it...
Posted by: Todd

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/01/18 11:51 AM

After all the whackadoodles think that there is a Democrat behind every tree trying to grab their guns, the first President who actually proposes such a thing is, of course, the Trumpster Fire.

Will there be outrage? Of course not. The Trumponians will probably cheer him on.

Why?

Because they are utterly devoid of anything even resembling logic, consistency, or brains.

The NRA would give any other politician an immediate "F Grade", they'll probably gargle Trump right down to their liver.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/01/18 11:59 AM

if Trump doesnt do anything, you bitch... if Trump does do something, you bitch....

got it....

guess you werent paying attention when your LIBERAL DEMOCRATS voted to do the EXACT SAME THING recently....

where was the outrage?

rofl

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/...m=.47468d2a3361

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/...m=.9a629a70d6d4

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/state-to-let-courts-take-guns-from-people-deemed-a-threat/

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/01/18 01:00 PM

You're a fuckin idiot, Evo.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/01/18 01:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo
if Trump doesnt do anything, you bitch... if Trump does do something, you bitch....

got it....

guess you werent paying attention when your LIBERAL DEMOCRATS voted to do the EXACT SAME THING recently....

where was the outrage?

rofl

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/state-to-let-courts-take-guns-from-people-deemed-a-threat/

You are so dumb. Comparing a gun law in the tiny liberal state of Rhode Island to what the prez of the USA says is proof.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/01/18 01:30 PM

"California, Connecticut, Indiana, Oregon and Washington already have red flag laws. More than a dozen other states are considering similar bills."

must have missed that part, huh.....

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/01/18 01:31 PM

"In the wake of massacres similar to Wednesday’s school shooting in Parkland, Fla., a small number of states have passed “red flag laws” that allow the seizure of guns before people can commit acts of violence.

California, Washington, Oregon, Indiana and Connecticut have statutes that can be used to temporarily take guns away from people a judge deems a threat to themselves or others. Lawmakers in 18 other states — including Florida — plus the District of Columbia have proposed similar measures.

At the federal level, Rep. Salud Carbajal (D-Calif.) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) introduced legislation last May that would encourage states to adopt the approach."

and that part too, huh.....

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/01/18 02:17 PM

Evo forgot about the due process part of the discussion.

That's kind of important to anyone paying attention.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/01/18 02:35 PM

lol...

if someone calls the police, and says "my son is acting very violently, and he has guns", the police will be told my a court if a judge deems that to be a credible threat, to temporarily take away the firearms until they show they are otherwise capable of possesing said firearms...

they havent committed a crime, all they did was got "deemed" violent...

thats not due process....

it is however, exactly what hes talking about, and exactly what is in place in Washington, and other states, and is exactly what the 2 democrats in California introduced into legislation last MAY.....

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/01/18 02:55 PM

The police asking the judge and him deeming the threat credible isn't due process?

I knew better than to debate anything with you.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/01/18 03:12 PM

what do you charge them with? acting violent? thats a crime? if so, the majority of liberals should be locked up, look at what they have done during their bullsh!t marches and protests....

and, if its a credible threat, and they end up getting their guns back, because they were deemed safe enough to possess them, was it really a credible threat in the first place?

there is no court on this issue, its like a warrant, it basically IS a warrant, the cops go to the judge, and the judge signs it, and they go confiscate... THEN the person gets to go to court to get their guns back, THATS the due process part of it...

having guns taken from you before you have committed a crime with them is exactly what Trump is saying, what is in place in Wa, and what the other 2 democrats from Cali brought to legislation last MAY....

but not one democrat bitched then, because its easier to blame Trump.....

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/01/18 03:18 PM

"Trump interrupted. “Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court,” he said. “Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man's case that just took place in Florida. … To go to court would have taken a long time.”"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powe...m=.42e1cbc107c4
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/01/18 05:35 PM

Slo vs Chuck

I miss those days...... rofl

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
The police asking the judge and him deeming the threat credible isn't due process?

Not according to the Due Process clauses in the 5th and 14th amendments and the Confrontation Clause of the 6th amendment.

They say the accused has the right to be included in and present evidence in any hearing or trial if the accused is to be denied life, liberty or property as a result of decisions made therein.

The accused also has the right of notice of the proposed action and the grounds asserted for it.

Ok. So Trump is just like gun- grabbing Democrat fuckheads, and that's cool with Evo because hugging Trump's nuts is more important than due process.

I stand corrected.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 11:41 AM

no Dan, its not cool with me... im sick and tired of people bashing the guy when their party did the exact same sh!t and its ACTUALLY LAW in some places.... Trump just talked about it, so go for the throat....

and no, im not for what he said either, that means that people can just randomly say sh!t and get people in trouble, sure, they may get in trouble themselves later down the line, but the damage will already have been done....

the last time i spoke to a WDFW officer (late December), we talked about this almost to a T... we were talking about people calling in threats, and he said that many times people falsely report things they think they "see"... there was an incident that people called to say that a guy had a AR and was waving it around in his back yard, they responded, equipped with their own rifles, come around the back of the building, and the guy is back there with a fvcking BROOM....

saying sh!t that isnt true can get people in trouble, or killed....

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 12:24 PM

I'll try simple, but I bet you will make it complicated asfuck, as usual.

Laws (proposed or otherwise), are laws...they get debated, passed, and if necessary, are subject to judicial review to see if they Constitutional.

Trump proposed just flat out taking guns, without due process, with no legal underpinnings at all.

Just grabbing them, if that makes more sense to a right wingnut.

See? Simple.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 02:05 PM

Trumps governing style, “Here hold my beer while I ......”

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: stam
Trump just talked about it, so go for the throat....

If you had any idea of how ridiculous that sounds to any semi-reasonable person.

beer

Cheers.. you get the chuckle of the day.

Evo forgot that Trump is the President now and not some useless retarded spray sun tan loving reality show TV host.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 03:15 PM

actually he didnt, he specifically reference the whackjob Nikolas Cruz, and what he meant by that, is they should have taken his guns AFTER THE 45 CALLS TO THE POLICE, and the FBI being notified that he posted what he did on the Youtube page... THEN, make him go through the process of getting them back... he didnt commit a crime apparently so they couldnt charge him with anything, but if they would have taken his sh!t, and made him go through the courts, this likely never would have happened...

thats what hes talking about....

the exact same LAW is in place in Washington state....

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 03:33 PM

Actually, that's exactly what he did say.

You may be surprised to find that calling the cops, even 45 times, isn't due process when you are suspending someone's Constitutional rights.

You don't just get to go grab them without a court order, and you don't get a court order without due process.

Doing it in reverse order is illegal, and violates at least three Amendments to the Constitution.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 03:45 PM

"Trump interrupted. “Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court,” he said. “Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man's case that just took place in Florida. … To go to court would have taken a long time.”"

actually, thats exactly what he said, but you seem to be making up sh!t in your head...

and again, as i said, Feinstien and the other twit tried to pass this last MAY, and are encouraging other states to follow suit like Wa and others...

the red flag law, means if someone lies to the cops, the cops can take that false information to a judge, and if the judge reads it at 3AM in the fvcking morning, and goes, "yes i approve", then the cops go take the persons guns, just for "acting violent", which could be telling people to fvck off and calling them idiots all the time, that has violent tendencies... THEN, the person gets to go to court, and prove that they are legally able, and mentally able to own the firearms...

posting what he posted on Youtube was a TERRORISTIC THREAT if you want to go by LAW, the police should have taken his guns away at that point, PERIOD...

the SAME LAW, is in place in the state you live in Todd, but you clearly dont pay attention...

here, this happened 2 weeks ago, all the kid did was wrote he was gonna shoot up a school in a fvcking journal, hell, someone else could have even wrote it, and said he did... in this case he did write it, and is now in jail, on attempted murder charges, and HE DIDNT EVEN COMMIT A CRIME....

due process right?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/grandmother-foils-school-shooting-plan-everett-trnd/index.html
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 03:51 PM

Evo is fired up about this because he know his guns SHOULD be taken away.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 03:56 PM

what? fired up? no im sick of democrats that always blame sh!t on something that even their own party has enacted...

if you dont like it, denounce the democrats too, leave the party if its so bad....

and fvck you Jake, as ive said a million times, you dont know sh!t about me, so STFU and mind your own business....

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 03:58 PM

All I know is the garbage you post here, which is quite a bit. Do you see anyone else posting pages and pages of fu.cked up stories about themselves?

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 04:03 PM

It’s funny that Evo was recently posting stories about waving his gun around trailer parks and Wal-Mart’s and here he is foaming at the mouth about people’s guns maybe maybe not being taken away. Evo should be #1 on the list of idiots that shouldn’t own guns.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 04:03 PM

you asked dipsh!t, i went over a year without telling you sh!t about it, you kept bugging me, i gave you what you wanted, and you bitch about it rofl

and thats exactly it, thats ALL you know... for ALL you know, i could me making it up....

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 04:05 PM

you clearly dont know lethal force laws, or firearms, so stop talking about firearms and peoples rights to own them...

now, you are making up lies as well, which is what gets people in trouble, or killed... and if they do get in trouble, and it comes to be that the other person LIED about it, well, you will have your day in court as well, and it wont be pretty either.....

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 04:06 PM

You’re a [Bleeeeep!] idiot.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 04:12 PM

no you are a fvcking idiot Jake... look up disparity of force..

its the use of lethal force against an ostensibly unarmed attacker...

in my case, the guy had a machete sized knife, was coming towards me, and stopped about 3 feet away... should i have let him stab me before i pulled my weapon? thats the stupid sh!t that gets people killed, so be my guest, go ahead Jake, be an idiot...

oh, here, ill do your work for you dipsh!t... why dont you read up and learn some sh!t instead of sitting there with your thumb up your ass....

https://armedcitizensnetwork.org/images/stories/Network_2014-09.pdf

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 04:13 PM

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2014/06/disparity-force-five-real-life-self-defense-cases/

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 04:18 PM

You’re so smart Evo! rofl

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 04:21 PM

a hell of alot smarter than you it seems...

thats your only response when you are wrong?

you should stick to staying silent.... your mouth might get you in trouble one day... hmmm, that sounds familiar, where have i heard that from?

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 04:24 PM

That’s what I say when I see some idiot passing google searches off as intelligence.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 04:32 PM

google searches?

must not have paid attention to what i have written about Marty and Gila Hayes, and Massad Ayoob for oh, the last 10 FVCKING YEARS....

just zip it potato head, you have nothing to contribute....

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 04:34 PM

Not following you.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 04:50 PM

I can't make this any simpler...clearly not simple enough for the simple among us...but I will try.

"Take the guns, then go to court" is a direct violation of the Constitution, in various ways.

"Go to court, then take the guns" is not.

The second example is called "Due Process"...the first example is called "Gun Grabbing".

Is this that hard?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 05:18 PM

Better get that law in Washington changed then Todd...

While your at it, get that kid out of Snohomish county jail, he didn't commit a crime, all he did was wrote sh!t in a book...

If not, then stop complaining about what Trump said.. because it's exactly what happens, has happened, and will continue to happen...

Oh and FYI, if Cruz had had his guns taken away after the threat posted on YouTube 5 months ago, the Florida shooting likely never would have happened...

And if you go to one of those faggy marches on the 24th, make sure you beat into the kids heads that Cruz had every legal right to keep those weapons, even after 45 calls to the police about his violent behavior, and the tips reported to the FBI... Let them know you stand for his constitutional rights to own the weapons, because 45 phone calls to the police and tips to the FBI aren't committing crimes...

I'm sure that will sit well with them...

Why are you defending a criminal?

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 05:22 PM

Oddly enough, this was just posted...

Get him out Todd, all he did was wrote sh!t in a book, that's not a crime...

http://q13fox.com/2018/03/02/chilling-jo...tt-high-school/

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 05:25 PM

And again Todd, the red flag laws don't go to court... A cop gets a tip, goes to a judge, could be 3 am in the morning, judge signs it, they execute... Just like a warrant...

No court...

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 05:30 PM

Law School > GED.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 05:36 PM

I was in the 98th percentile dipsh!t...

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 05:41 PM

lol

Holy fu.ck.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 06:53 PM

And again Todd, the red flag laws don't go to court... A cop gets a tip, goes to a judge, could be 3 am in the morning, judge signs it, they execute... Just like a warrant...

No court...

I guess I was mistaken in thinking vthis was obvious...but "seeing a judge and getting a determination" is "going to court"...it satisfies Due Process, and is legal.

Take guns, Due Process later, is not.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 07:08 PM

the difference between me and you in this situation, is i have been around it... i know how it works... matter of fact, it happened to the neighbor last night....

i have conveniently left that out so that you could continue talking out of your ass like you know what you are talking about....

i have also left out another key fact, but im going to let you continue talking out of your ass like you know what you are talking about.....

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 07:09 PM

98th percentile of all High School Seniors....

dont know much about the GED do ya?

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 07:34 PM

news

Neighbor?

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 07:40 PM

Yeah..
Posted by: erikj

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 08:07 PM

Let me get this straight.

Taking guns from nuts...bad.

Due process to reclaim their guns is bad.

Ok.

I get it know.

Carry on on.
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Banned User
98th percentile.....

rofl

A Box of Rocks was in the 97th percentile, and a dude trying to pour piss out of a boot was in the 96th.

Is that with or without the directions written on the heel?

rofl

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 09:00 PM

This thread is really delivering now rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 09:02 PM

Delivering what.. ?

The only thing it's delivered is you are wrong...

Again keep talking out of your ass..

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/02/18 10:48 PM

Nate. All growing up I was told I had so much "potential". I was always near or at the top of my class in academics. And I ended up living in the bushes and now I paint houses for a living. Point I'm making is,don't brag about so called "aptitude". Just let the good show on a daily basis. I personally would rather have an IQ of 98. I would probably get in less trouble.

PS Trump is a complete tool
Posted by: LocalTalent

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/03/18 02:30 AM

Oddly enough, this was just posted...

Get him out Todd, all he did was wrote sh!t in a book, that's not a crime...

http://q13fox.com/2018/03/02/chilling-jo...tt-high-school/

In addition to writing stuff in a book, he also built bombs and robbed an AM/PM at gunpoint.
Posted by: eddie

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/03/18 06:59 AM

Evo makes me proud that I no longer live in Puyallup. When he makes a post that contains the elements of due process and decries that due process is not happening, it makes me think of the old Superman stories of Bizarro! Evo clearly has not learned lesson #1, when in a hole, stop digging.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/03/18 10:08 AM

Originally Posted By: vapidangler
Nate. All growing up I was told I had so much "potential". I was always near or at the top of my class in academics. And I ended up living in the bushes and now I paint houses for a living. Point I'm making is,don't brag about so called "aptitude". Just let the good show on a daily basis. I personally would rather have an IQ of 98. I would probably get in less trouble.

PS Trump is a complete tool

im not bragging, Jake tried to make it seem like getting a GED is sub par or some sh!t... its not... i was out of school for 6 years and didnt even study.... if he thinks its so easy and so stupid, go take the test, score higher than i did, then talk sh!t... if not, STFU...

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/03/18 10:58 AM

GED is fine but when we’re talking about basic law I’m going with the law school graduate every time. Plus I’ve found your opinions to be some of the most retarded drivel I’ve ever had the displeasure of reading.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/03/18 11:05 AM

That means you graduated _____ in a class of _____ . Oh, wait, you didn't graduate but got a GED instead. Since most high school seniors graduate from high school instead of taking the GED, how could you have possibly placed in the 98th percentile of a test that seniors don't take?

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/03/18 11:09 AM

go look it up Steve...

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/03/18 11:13 AM

In fairness to the competition, they were just teenagers.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/03/18 12:51 PM

He was 26th at first... Then jumped to 62nd...

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/03/18 02:49 PM

Salmo,

Evo did better on the test than 98% of the people who didn't take it.

Pay attention. Or look it up.

Jeez.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/03/18 03:02 PM

Although the GED test represents less of a time commitment than a high school diploma, it's not academically easier. The test is graded on an equivalency scale compared to current high school students. To pass, test takers must perform on a level comparable to or above 60% of high school seniors.

https://study.com/articles/A_High_School_Diploma_v_the_GED.html

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/03/18 05:12 PM

Originally Posted By: LocalTalent

In fairness to the competition, they were just teenagers.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!! rofl
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/03/18 08:43 PM

Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/04/18 09:59 AM

Evo, congrats on getting your GED in the 98th percentile. The GED is accepted by about 95% of post-secondary schools, so you could pursue further education at a community college, vo-tech school, or university and obtain an education that will qualify you for a good job. Oh, yeah, a job; I forgot about you and jobs.
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/04/18 11:38 AM

Although the GED test represents less of a time commitment than a high school diploma, it's not academically easier. The test is graded on an equivalency scale compared to current high school students. To pass, test takers must perform on a level comparable to or above 60% of high school seniors.

https://study.com/articles/A_High_School_Diploma_v_the_GED.html

I didn't go to high school. Well, I went for part of 2 years but I did not participate. When I was 17 went in and took all of the GED tests in one day and passed them all. No studying, no pre tests.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/04/18 11:42 AM

thats about what i did... i was in highschool, and didnt have the greatest time... got bullied alot, ect, so i started hanging out with a certain group of people, my grades suffered, and i was sent to an alternative school my sophmore year... the school went by a point system instead of "grades", 19 points was the highest... the school was even worse as far as sh!thead kids, but i did have friends outside of that school... anyway, they told me if i could get 12 points or higher during the grading period, 3 times, i could go back to Hazen... i got a 17, 18, and 19 (which is technically a 4.0)... they wouldnt let me go back, said i had to stay there....

so i quit at 15...

took the test at 20...

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/04/18 12:09 PM

thats about what i did... i was in highschool, and didnt have the greatest time... got bullied alot, ect, so i started hanging out with a certain group of people, my grades suffered, and i was sent to an alternative school my sophmore year... the school went by a point system instead of "grades", 19 points was the highest... the school was even worse as far as sh!thead kids, but i did have friends outside of that school... anyway, they told me if i could get 12 points or higher during the grading period, 3 times, i could go back to Hazen... i got a 17, 18, and 19 (which is technically a 4.0)... they wouldnt let me go back, said i had to stay there....

so i quit at 15...

took the test at 20...

NOBODY CARES.

Ive seen the smartest do nothing. Smart is almost a lie, its one of 5 tools you need in life. To get my masters of science, smart was the least important. Managing a budget, field workers, presenting to the public, self motivating, getting approval of a panel of professors on 50 decisions over several years; that was hard. Lots of people dropped out because they were used to reading books and taking tests; that is easy by compariaon.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/04/18 02:19 PM

I dropped out of high school. In 1992 my Mom said it really bothered her that I had left school to go work for my dad. I had no ambition as a kid and I rarely listened to anyone but I wasn't about to let my mother down. So one day I walked into the Adult School ,on acid,and signed up. I passed the GED,again top percentile,all the while I was high,and I ended up going further and getting a diploma,because I'm smart like that. Within 2 years I was strung out on drugs and living on the street,eating out of trash cans. Then I really let my Mom down as she was preparing for a call saying her son was dead.

Moral of the story? Whos gives a f? rofl
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/10/18 02:07 PM

Jesus [Bleeeeep!] I feel dumber after reading this one...

Keith rofl
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/10/18 04:27 PM

This has been enlightening.
Posted by: gooybob

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/13/18 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Todd
After all the whackadoodles think that there is a Democrat behind every tree trying to grab their guns, the first President who actually proposes such a thing is, of course, the Trumpster Fire.

Will there be outrage? Of course not. The Trumponians will probably cheer him on.

Why?

Because they are utterly devoid of anything even resembling logic, consistency, or brains.

The NRA would give any other politician an immediate "F Grade", they'll probably gargle Trump right down to their liver.

Fish on...

Todd

Once again the carp mouthed lying president just can't keep his fat foot out of his mouth. For all of the intelligent people that voted for him....I TOLD YOU! The very people that voted for him are the ones getting screwed the hardest. Trump getting elected revealed the absolute ignorance of a great deal of people in this country. All through his life, the election process, and continuing to this day he's been caught lying, cheating and scamming yet because people have such hatred for anyone who isn't white and latent if not blatant hatred of women they voted for the dirt bag. People who buy into ridiculous conspiracy theories and fake news (Rich G and Sol Dic as examples) screwed themselves right up the old stink pipe. Obama NEVER said he would take any kind of guns away yet the two above mentioned geniuses spread it all over that he did say that. Once again, him being elected revealed the fact that there are a whole lot of poorly educated people that live in a box and don't have the incentive or probably the ability to make intelligent decisions and believe me the worst has yet to come. He blew out Rex Tillerson today and he may have been the only one with a brain. I'd like to revel in my correct prediction but I can't because I love this country and it's so sad to see just how far down the ladder this country has fallen. For those of you who voted for him....you blew it for all of us!

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/13/18 11:38 AM

got it....

where was the outrage?

rofl

I think you should take your GED and enroll in Trump University. You can use all that intelligence you brag about. Hahahahaha

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/13/18 11:41 AM

lol...

if someone calls the police, and says "my son is acting very violently, and he has guns", the police will be told my a court if a judge deems that to be a credible threat, to temporarily take away the firearms until they show they are otherwise capable of possesing said firearms...

they havent committed a crime, all they did was got "deemed" violent...

thats not due process....

it is however, exactly what hes talking about, and exactly what is in place in Washington, and other states, and is exactly what the 2 democrats in California introduced into legislation last MAY.....

Once again pure ignorance. Did the high school in Florida get due process? Did you get your GED from the Monroe prison?

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/13/18 11:41 AM

Que in the sound of the liberal swamp draining................

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/13/18 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: stam
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

Suns out, guns out.

Can't win for losing these days.

If voting made a difference....they wouldn't let us do it.

Trumpster fire is good.

It's us against them.

Burn, baby...burn

p.s. Todds right, I'll let you figure out about what.

Taking guns away is not the answer. Keeping them away from fvcking idiots is the answer. Background checks is an answer PERIOD!
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/13/18 12:58 PM

Speaking of gun grabbing, someone here needs to buy my AAC .300 Blackout rifle! The add is up on the Classifieds.

Sol Duc - you can be way more tacticool and quiet with this rifle! Get an NFA trust and an AAC can and you can use it to defend the schools in Copalis very quietly.

Nothing says tacticool like being considerate and quiet when storming a building during a mass shooting event.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/13/18 01:00 PM

If that's the answer I better check my gun's background.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/13/18 01:53 PM

100 rounds through it? I see Parker uses his guns about as much as his fishing rods smile
Posted by: erikj

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/13/18 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Que in the sound of the liberal swamp draining................

Agreed.

You need a law degree to even decipher their cryptic way of thinking.

I've always resorted to K.I.S.S.

Works for me.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/13/18 10:40 PM

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
100 rounds through it? I see Parker uses his guns about as much as his fishing rods smile

And he hit paper that one time even. It was a handloaded flier that keyholed, but those count too.

Paker - I'll give you tree fiddy for the BO. No more because I just know the barrel is bent and clogged from excessive fondling and misuse of lube. Remember, Astroglide is water soluble and enables failures to fire.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/13/18 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: gooybob
because people have such hatred for anyone who isn't white and latent if not blatant hatred of women they voted for the dirt bag.

Hillary didn't lose because of hatred of women. She lost because she was a terrible candidate. She doesn't have a single likeable quality.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/13/18 11:01 PM

Obama NEVER said he would take any kind of guns away

1. He did take guns away from deficient fiduciary SS recipients
2. Pubs owned congress. Any EO would have been struck down in the Supremes
3. He is on the record saying his biggest regret is was not "doing something about guns". See point #2.

BTFO. Credibility lost.

Also, you are repeatedly misusing your 1st amendment right to effective punctuation. There is no need to restrict the free use of proper paragraphical structure; period and comma usage. Keep it up and we'll make you go back to quill pens and inkwells because our forefathers never imagined misusing MS Office in such a manner.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/15/18 02:06 PM

Originally Posted By: parker
Speaking of gun grabbing, someone here needs to buy my AAC .300 Blackout rifle! The add is up on the Classifieds.

Sol Duc - you can be way more tacticool and quiet with this rifle! Get an NFA trust and an AAC can and you can use it to defend the schools in Copalis very quietly.

Nothing says tacticool like being considerate and quiet when storming a building during a mass shooting event.

I think Sol Dic, Rich G, Emo (with his mommy's permission) along with a few others here would be better off getting their AR-15s, ammo belts, night vision goggles, and other tactical equipment together. Then instead of spending all that money on a wall they could lobby president chump and get tags for hunting Mexicans legalized. Just think they could sit down there in the dark with the rattle snakes and night vision and just pick them off by the dozens. Sol Dic would right in his element. The best thing is he would be successful because it wouldn't take any brains. Just a good night vision scope and a well kept AR-15. Trump would be happy and Sol Dic might even get a presidential award. I can just hear Trump now, "I want to congratulate Sol Dic for his marksmanship and his devotion to ignorance. He's a real Trumpster." Then Sol Dic, Rich G and Emo (again with mommy's permission) could ride in a Humvee right up front in Trump's 30 million dollar waste of money military parade while veterans are starving and displaced. Maybe Sol Dic could present president chump with a specially made cabinet. He could have a special brass medallion engraved thanking chump for fvcking up what he hasn't sh!t on for over a year. Maybe he could get chump to share his porn stars with him. God I love slamming ignorance!!!!! Life is good!!!

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/15/18 03:01 PM

Fortunately for liberals its easy to be self righteous and not make mistakes because they never do anything.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/15/18 03:26 PM

dude its not even 5 pm yet, you should consider treatment...

ill just leave this here....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28317/bom...aign=benshapiro

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/15/18 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By: parker

I think Sol Dic, Rich G, Emo (with his mommy's permission) along with a few others here would be better off getting their AR-15s, ammo belts, night vision goggles, and other tactical equipment together. Then instead of spending all that money on a wall they could lobby president chump and get tags for hunting Mexicans legalized. Just think they could sit down there in the dark with the rattle snakes and night vision and just pick them off by the dozens. Sol Dic would right in his element. The best thing is he would be successful because it wouldn't take any brains. Just a good night vision scope and a well kept AR-15. Trump would be happy and Sol Dic might even get a presidential award. I can just hear Trump now, "I want to congratulate Sol Dic for his marksmanship and his devotion to ignorance. He's a real Trumpster." Then Sol Dic, Rich G and Emo (again with mommy's permission) could ride in a Humvee right up front in Trump's 30 million dollar waste of money military parade while veterans are starving and displaced. Maybe Sol Dic could present president chump with a specially made cabinet. He could have a special brass medallion engraved thanking chump for fvcking up what he hasn't sh!t on for over a year. Maybe he could get chump to share his porn stars with him. God I love slamming ignorance!!!!! Life is good!!!

5*

Emo rofl
Slo and a cabinet reference rofl

Not bad

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/16/18 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90

Obama NEVER said he would take any kind of guns away

1. He did take guns away from deficient fiduciary SS recipients
2. Pubs owned congress. Any EO would have been struck down in the Supremes
3. He is on the record saying his biggest regret is was not "doing something about guns". See point #2.

BTFO. Credibility lost.

Also, you are repeatedly misusing your 1st amendment right to effective punctuation. There is no need to restrict the free use of proper paragraphical structure; period and comma usage. Keep it up and we'll make you go back to quill pens and inkwells because our forefathers never imagined misusing MS Office in such a manner.

OK, Einstein, show us where he said he wanted to take people's guns away. Show us one CREDIBLE source where Obama said he wanted to TAKE GUNS AWAY FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Remember I said credible source. You won't because you can't. FOX is not credible and neither are Rich G's "alternative news sources"! You're just like president chump. Lying is the only avenue to prove your point and I certainly don't need you to tell me how to structure my writing. This is PP not a Nobel Prize site. Take your ignorant hate and ridiculous try to get at me and shove it. You failed and always will. You're kind of thinking is telling and revealing. If you're so stuck on doing things properly try finding the truth although I doubt you would recognize it if hit you in the @ss!!! Again, I love sh!tting on ignorance. Yes sh!tting. That's not a proper word is it? But it gets the point across doesn't it? Maybe you should hook up with chump's girlfriend Stormy. Maybe she could suck some ignorance out of you! Hahaha
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/16/18 07:41 PM

Gooeykunt, FYI, I don't even read your run on Paragraphs......you come off sounding illiterate. You've had 70 years to get it right and failed horribly. applause

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/16/18 11:07 PM

Here you go...

BBC - Obama's biggest frustration

Snopes - social security

Hope you get in some exercise or a nice long walk this weekend. The weather should be just lovely.

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/17/18 10:34 AM

https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/evidence-s...=site%20buttons
Posted by: CedarR

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/17/18 03:53 PM

Two month old opinion piece written by a Fox News contributor. Put it in the same folder as "Pizza Gate".

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/17/18 04:05 PM

Did someone say PIZZA?

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/17/18 07:24 PM

Trump isn't going to do anything with guns, he knows that we need them to protect him.
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/17/18 07:51 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G
Trump isn't going to do anything with guns, he knows that we need them to protect him.
hello

Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber - 03/17/18 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G

You joined the Secret Service?

smile
Posted by: The Trumpster

Re: Donald Trump is a pussy grabber - 06/28/18 04:49 PM

You spelled "pussy" wrong in your thread title. Just thought that I'd point that out.