Koch Brothers Not Supporting GOP Senate Candidates

Posted by: Steelheadman

Koch Brothers Not Supporting GOP Senate Candidates - 07/30/18 09:58 PM

The Koch Brothers are not supporting Kevin Cramer, R-N.D. in his campaign against Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D. The Koch network is not supporting GOP senate candidates in Indiana and Nevada.

Koch bros
Posted by: Todd

Re: Koch Brothers Not Supporting GOP Senate Candidates - 07/31/18 10:17 AM

Definitely not darlings of anyone, including Trump, who said that their network was overrated, and that he is smarter than them and has more money than them.

Fuckodeer Trump is a fuckin moron.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Koch Brothers Not Supporting GOP Senate Candidates - 07/31/18 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Todd
Definitely not darlings of anyone, including Trump, who said that their network was overrated, and that he is smarter than them and has more money than them.

Fuckodeer Trump is a fuckin moron.

Fish on...

Todd

Yep! Trump pissed them off. He is so used to throwing everyone under tbe bus and it will be his downfall. I have worked with highly successful people that use this style and it does work to some extent, but these alpha aholes didnt need votes to keep their job.
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Koch Brothers Not Supporting GOP Senate Candidates - 08/01/18 12:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

Yep! Trump pissed them off. He is so used to throwing everyone under tbe bus and it will be his downfall. I have worked with highly successful people that use this style and it does work to some extent, but these alpha aholes didnt need votes to keep their job.

Wheezy, you're one of those beta-male soy boys that get all pouty-faced and teary-eyed when a alpha-male tells you what to do.

Nope. I am a superviser and tactician. Something your drunk gaped a$$ never was, button pusher. I have earned the respect of aholes that would make you need a change of your adult diaper.