IS SHTF POLL

Posted by: Anonymous

IS SHTF POLL - 11/03/18 07:35 PM

Is it pretty much hitting the fan right now? Look at everything that is going on, can you remember a more crazy time? The caravan, Fake mail bombs, FISA Declass (which has not happened yet) remember POTUS declassed the FISA the IG reviewed it for release but it has not been released yet, Trump used it as a negotiation chip, he got something in return for not using it as the October surprise, in-fact there was no Trump October surprise, which tells you he did not need to use it. The left is ready for blood right now, if they don't regain power in the House I think things will go to the streets real quick. There are 4 caravans full of mostly young brown skinned men headed for the US boarder, this is serious, potentially it could be the most blood being spilled in an active military event on US soil since the civil war. Chit is getting real hot and steamy.

So is the chit hitting the fan? Two years ago or even one year ago would you have ever imagined things would be in such turmoil?
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/03/18 07:45 PM

You need to get a life. You're nothing but a troll now days.

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/03/18 08:09 PM

I had fun all day today playing outside, I have a life. But clearly we live in a important and crazy time in history maybe no time more important. Its good to discuss it in real time, history is being made. That's what nearly the entire darkside is about these days, because people want to discuss it argue about it and express their views.

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/03/18 08:16 PM

They are just trying to get everyone riled up so they go out and vote. Once the election is over next Tuesday everything will die down again. Until election year 2020.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/03/18 09:20 PM

BOOM !

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/03/18 09:55 PM

"They are just trying to get everyone riled up so they go out and vote. Once the election is over next Tuesday everything will die down again. Until election year 2020."

I really doubt that, far to much at stake and emotions are heated.

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/04/18 08:58 AM

Rich, if you look throughout history, Civilizations has always been dangling over the cliff a pu$$y hair away from falling. Yet, we've been hanging on for 5000 years or so. So yes things are fvcked up but they have always been fvcked up and they always will be fvcked up. Expect it.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/04/18 12:28 PM

Posted by: NickD90

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/04/18 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: steeleworldwide
Rich, if you look throughout history, Civilizations has always been dangling over the cliff a pu$$y hair away from falling. Yet, we've been hanging on for 5000 years or so. So yes things are fvcked up but they have always been fvcked up and they always will be fvcked up. Expect it.

And we are currently in the most peaceful stage of that entire 5000 year history. We have it pretty damn good right about now. We won't have it so peachy sometime in the future, but that's the cyclical nature of life. Up and down. Just enjoy what you got today and live the best life you can, because you can't control humanity or what happens next.

IMO - just roll with it Rich; enjoy today - be present for your family & friends and stop worrying about the future so much.
Posted by: Todd

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/05/18 08:12 AM

If you're a right wing fruit loop then the sky is falling and civilization is on the brink...until Wednesday when the Migrant Invasion miraculously disappears from the news cycle and we can get back to talking about important things, like Pizzagate, Obama, Benghazi, and Space Farce.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/05/18 09:48 AM

What if you WISH the sky was falling so you could start killing all the libtards but you are sad that you think that it really isn't? Are you still a right wing fruit loop?
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/05/18 12:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
BOOM !

Close.

Here's what you meant to type:

11-11-18

BOOM, biatches!

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/05/18 06:48 PM

So is the whole DS getting nuked? Because it does not seem like there is gonna be much left anyways.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/05/18 07:28 PM

Paker is just going to nuke the accounts of the Trump lovers. You, Hamster, Sol Duc, Louie, and some other assorted riff raff.

Soros is paying him to do it. It's part of his plan to overthrow Trump and take over America.

No, seriously.

Re: IS SHTF POLL - 11/05/18 07:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Paker is just going to nuke the accounts of the Trump lovers. You, Hamster, Sol Duc, Louie, and some other assorted riff raff.

I can't wait until 11-11-18 and I get nuked, I want to go out with a 40oz of MALT LIQUOR in my hand. See you in Vahalla brothers!

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Soros is paying him to do it. It's part of his plan to overthrow Trump and take over America.

No, seriously.

It probably cost him $50, I can't hold it against you guys I'd do the same thing if our positions were reversed.