MSM fake news propaganda

Posted by: Lucky Louie

MSM fake news propaganda - 11/27/18 01:34 PM

There is so much MSM fake news propaganda now-a-days it should be self evident after a while that American people are being played.

In the link below entitled How the NDAA Allows US Gov to Use Propaganda Against Americans explains how in July 2013 propaganda aim directly at the American masses went into effect.

“As of now, the level of propaganda in the mainstream media (MSM) is quite high, with all of our television, printed media and internet sites associated with MSM owned by only 5 corporations.”

According to Michael Hastings: “The new law gives sweeping powers to the State Department and Pentagon to push television, radio, newspaper, and social media onto the U.S. public. “It removes the protection for Americans,” says a Pentagon official who is concerned about the law. “It removes oversight from the people who want to put out this information. There are no checks and balances. No one knows if the information is accurate, partially accurate, or entirely false.”

“It empowers the State Department and Pentagon to utilize all forms of media against the American public for the sake of coercing US citizens to believe whatever version of the truth the US government wants them to believe.”

“Four billion dollars per year is spent by the Pentagon on propaganda aimed at the American public; as well as $202 million spent by the Department of Defense on misinformation operations in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2011.”

“Currently, the Pentagon is using “sock puppets” on social media sites to purvey false information, harass users and enact psy-ops to influence Americans.”

https://www.occupycorporatism.com/2013/0...inst-americans/

No eek2 surprise here.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/27/18 02:27 PM

Here is a link to a story entitled “16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won.” Since then there is a continual unlimited source of fake news happening almost daily-- which is pretty easy to spot? Fake news comes in many shapes and forms whether there are fake reports to not reporting a story at all because it does not fit their narrative that they want to project, and misinformation etc.

“Since at least Donald Trump’s election, our media have been in the grip of an astonishing, self-inflicted crisis. Despite Trump’s constant railing against the American press, there is no greater enemy of the American media than the American media. They did this to themselves.”

“Why are our media so regularly and so profoundly debasing and beclowning themselves, lying to the public and sullying our national discourse—sometimes on a daily basis? How has it come to this point?
Perhaps the answer is: “We’ve let it.” The media will not stop behaving in so reckless a manner unless and until we demand they stop.”

No eek2 surprise here.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/27/18 02:30 PM

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/11/f...P_iYgrAPz-l_fEs
Posted by: Todd

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/27/18 02:34 PM

Anyone who decries "fake news" and lies, but supports Trump, and cites The Federalist and the National Review, is a hypocrite of epic proportions...even more epic than Trump's 6'3" 220 pound proportions lol rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/27/18 02:43 PM

And...in the 40s Congress passed the Fairness Doctrine, which required the news to present issues of importance in a fair and thruthful manner.

In the 80s Ronald Reagan fought for, and was rewarded with its repeal.

Reagan's de-regulation push also paved the way for massive mergers and monopolies in the "news" business.

Eventually Fox "news" was sued for being baldfaced liars, and won by arguing that the First Amendment gave them the right to lie to the people if they wanted to.

Thanks, Obama.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/27/18 02:49 PM

should i go back and find CNN articles then?

its just a reference, stop taking sh!t so neurotically, its not a damn dick.....
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/27/18 03:12 PM

“If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed.”
-Mark Twain

Evidently this is nothing new. Personally I read yahoo news,so I can get up on all the clap back from folks and who is "breaking the internet",because that sh!t is lit,straight fire,blah blah blah...

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/27/18 06:03 PM

And here is what happens...

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/sinclair-mak...as-on-migrants/

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/27/18 08:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Who said anything about CNN? pfft.

I did.

Because that's what you do Frank, you just throw the opposite bad example,when both sides are f**ked . That's Frank in a nutshell.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/28/18 09:27 AM

Posts since my first two posts about MSM fake news propaganda has many good points to consider.

The MSM ownership has condensed to a handful of corporations compared to 50 about 4 decades ago where investigative reporting looking to out scoop the competitor was the norm compared to the narrative of today. If you alternate between ABC,NBC, and CBS and their ½ hour national news broadcasts it is hard not to notice the top stories being reported and sometimes verbatim as if they are reading off the same teleprompter.

The condensation of ownership of MSM outlets can dictate the narrative several ways by reporting what they-- which includes the US governments $4 billion yearly media budget to report what they think is important---or by partial or total omission not to report.

Omission not to report example would be did anyone hear about Daniel Best, the government’s top drug pricing adviser of the Department of Health and Human Services and integral part of President Trump's campaign to slash drug prices has died mysteriously, ruled by suicide, by multiple blunt force trauma to his head leaving his wife and three kids.
If only a fraction of what the alt media is reporting is correct-- it would be very good reason why the MSM fake news did not cover this story.

Another recent omission by most MSM fake news sources is the expected Dec 5 John Huber testimony in front of a congressional oversight committee regarding his yearlong investigation into Hillary email server and destruction of subpoenaed emails and Uranium one etc.
Another leak yesterday was reported by MSM Mueller investigation but not much actually news about Dec. 5th that is about the Huber investigation.

No eek2 surprise here.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/28/18 09:45 AM

Russian state TV is just running Fox News clips instead of producing their own communist propaganda.

lol

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/28/18 10:10 AM

Sinclair, Trump's other unofficial official propaganda media outlet, owns the most of it.

Thanks, Obama.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. It's definitely "a fraction", and a small one at that, that the "alt-media" gets right...there's a reason why most of what they spew is not reported by reputable media outlets, it's made up out of thin air by conspiracy theorists and other assorted kooks.

It's the actual "fake news", rather than the "I don't like facts!" fake news that Trump whines like a bitch about.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/28/18 12:07 PM

rofl

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/28/18 12:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Russian state TV is just running Fox News clips instead of producing their own communist propaganda.

lol

In other news

Todd’s Ball washer #2 may be in for a promotion. It appears that TBW’s #1 account is gone.

Not so soon Dan , Goat’s take to the high ground after smelling something suspicious.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/28/18 03:43 PM

Lol what happened to the Kanektok Kid?
Posted by: larryb

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/28/18 09:38 PM

wow 16 fake stoies hell lying donnie tells more lies than that in a day

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 07:36 AM

I'm surprised Toddler hasn't run with that story from The Guardian about Manafort's super-secret stealth meeting with Assange at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

Toddler likes The Guardian. He thinks they're swell.

rofl

Good one!

Now you can get back to eating your paste.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 08:20 AM

I like how Hank is literally unable to stop just making stuff up. I wonder if gobbling Trump's cock every day causes the same chronic aversion to reality that afflicts Trump?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 11:09 AM

See? There you go again.

You aren't very good at this.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 11:55 AM

Originally Posted By: vapidangler
Lol what happened to the Kanektok Kid?

I put him out of his misery.

He had had enough of this cesspool.
Posted by: Mingo

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 12:01 PM

So this is a serious question...what news sources do you guys think are the MOST truthful? TV, online and print.

I surf a lot to see all sides but some of the "journalists" are so tainted in their view that I can't take a fukkin thing they say seriously. I don't want to listen to a talking head blather on and on about how much they love Trump any more than I want to hear one yakk and yakk about how much they hate him. That isn't news. It's opinion-based tainted bullish!t and I ain't got time for it.

So....your opinion on the best Unbiased news sources that a human can tune into and expect to get something reasonably close to the truth?

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 12:20 PM

I get my news directly from God, thru his Chosen Conduits, QAnon, Hannity, Rich G., and Rick Santorum.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 12:20 PM

Good damn question, Mingo!

CNN is biased to the left and Fox is biased to the right.

I don't check MSN, USA Today, or any other newspaper as I'm sure they are equally biased one way or the other.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 12:42 PM

NPR is one of the better news sources. I also watch PBS News Hour because they report actual news instead of human interest stories.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 01:29 PM

Mingo, like I said on page 1, I recommend to everyone to NOT watch either fox nor the response to fox, MSNBC. Stop living in a bubble!

I extend that to CNN too except when some actual breaking news is going on...like if the Eiffel tower catches on fire. wink

I watch the evening network news, like on ABC, NBC, or CBS. They are pretty straight forward and don't have time to spend on brain numbing round tables comprised of partisan hacks.

I don't live in a bubble. I live on a cool, huge island. And local news is hilarious, with occasional "WTF?" moments rofl Like when one of the young hottie news chicks breaks out a grass skirt and rocks a really good fire dance. Or the weatherman is surfing or slurping noodles while talking. They aren't PC here at all. I got so effin sick of the sanitized PC world of Seattle and everyone's chronic desire to be constantly offended.

I agree about evening network news. They at least are better at hiding their contempt for things they disagree with and it is pretty good coverage most of the time. I also watch a lot of NHK and BBC broadcasts. Nothing like seeing what the Japanese and British are reporting on to get a glimpse of how we're really viewed out there....

Sometimes, for comedy relief, I will watch Fox and MSNBC.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 03:08 PM

[quote=Mingo] When I watch NHK my wife says, "not this again". NHK's "Cool Japan" show is pretty goofy tho. Inasmuch as I love Japan, "cool" is not an attribute I apply to Japan or the goofballs on that show.

When I'd watch that station's Japanese language shows, my wife would say "Oh Fukk, more of that ChingChangChong talk!" rofl

'Cool Japan' should be called 'You Won't Believe How Weird We Are!' But the weirdness of that show pales when compared to Japanese game shows rofl
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 03:17 PM

But are they really slit sideways?

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Mingo
So this is a serious question...what news sources do you guys think are the MOST truthful? TV, online and print.

I surf a lot to see all sides but some of the "journalists" are so tainted in their view that I can't take a fukkin thing they say seriously. I don't want to listen to a talking head blather on and on about how much they love Trump any more than I want to hear one yakk and yakk about how much they hate him. That isn't news. It's opinion-based tainted bullish!t and I ain't got time for it.

So....your opinion on the best Unbiased news sources that a human can tune into and expect to get something reasonably close to the truth?

Good question.

As anyone can tell by now by the first posts, I just do not trust most of the junk and spin coming out of the alternative news or Main-Stream-Media. When it came to the Russian/Trump collusion hoax my news source is streamed live/ or sometimes watched later by video on you tube from the various congressional committee hearings whose job is oversight over government agencies and then report back to the American people with their findings and are thus making the news. Same with reading court cases regarding this or other topics and for the same reason-- again this is making the news and not reporting it.

My favorite alternative news comes from Judicial Watch with Tom Fitton who currently is suing the US government mostly for FOIA requests with over 30 court cases involving corruption and gov’t waste etc. Unfortunately that is how information is obtained from the US government.

My favorite investigator reporter is Sara A Carter and she can be found at saraacarter.com. Like all things I see or read on MSM or alt media I do a search engine search to see what other outlets> papers or TV are reporting-- might be surprised.

I do not have a favorite news channel.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0

That's top secret... and explains why they always blur out the point of contact.

No. No they are not - but you has best love big ol' thick bushes. They work just like every other one, only the owner is usually insatiable and unstoppable. "Me love you long time" isn't a just racist or funny comment, it's considered a direct threat. Prep yourself accordingly.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90

That's top secret... and explains why they always blur out the point of contact.

No. No they are not - but you has best love big ol' thick bushes. They work just like every other one, only the owner is usually insatiable and unstoppable. "Me love you long time" isn't a just racist or funny comment, it's considered a direct threat. Prep yourself accordingly.

I've known several Japanese gals who were "lightly fuzzed" in the appropriate way....no crazy Kansai Shokubutsu for me! But old school geisha bush does add fun to "WakameZake" festivities.

I used to belong to the Tokyo Playboy Club. In a land full of tiny [Bleeeeep!], I let the manager weed out the small-boobed ones so I could focus on the healthy, amply-endowed C and D cup Satoko/Takako/Harue hotties I preferred.

Goddamn a return trip to Nihon sounds awesome! Who's in? The Fly Fishing ain't too bad either.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 05:43 PM

I've known several Japanese gals who were "lightly fuzzed" in the appropriate way....no crazy Kansai Shokubutsu for me! But old school geisha bush does add fun to "WakameZake" festivities.

I used to belong to the Tokyo Playboy Club. In a land full of tiny [Bleeeeep!], I let the manager weed out the small-boobed ones so I could focus on the healthy, amply-endowed C and D cup Satoko/Takako/Harue hotties I preferred.

Goddamn a return trip to Nihon sounds awesome! Who's in? The Fly Fishing ain't too bad either.

rofl

Classic!
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 05:55 PM

The local newspapers or tv stations.

Take the Oso slide for instance. The Everett Herald had excellent coverage while the national media regurgitated a bunch of made up crap from FEMA.

YouTube used to be a good source but they seem to be in the censorship business now frown.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 06:29 PM

MINGO IS HUGE IN JAPAN!

Count me in. When are we leaving? Can we make a side trip to Shenzhen for a "thing"?

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 09:20 PM

I read the Onion and I watch VICE.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 09:20 PM

Oh and Liveleak

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 11/29/18 09:25 PM

i listen to this guy..

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/01/18 11:57 AM

NPR is one of the better news sources. I also watch PBS News Hour because they report actual news instead of human interest stories.

NPR just got nailed for making a false story about Trump JR, so much as they deleted it.....

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/01/18 01:21 PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/the_godfather_of_fake_news

This is the kind of place where they cook up the fake stories that you right wing kooks gargle down like Hank on Hillary's dildo.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: gooybob

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/02/18 10:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie

There is so much MSM fake news propaganda now-a-days it should be self evident after a while that American people are being played.

In the link below entitled How the NDAA Allows US Gov to Use Propaganda Against Americans explains how in July 2013 propaganda aim directly at the American masses went into effect.

“As of now, the level of propaganda in the mainstream media (MSM) is quite high, with all of our television, printed media and internet sites associated with MSM owned by only 5 corporations.”

According to Michael Hastings: “The new law gives sweeping powers to the State Department and Pentagon to push television, radio, newspaper, and social media onto the U.S. public. “It removes the protection for Americans,” says a Pentagon official who is concerned about the law. “It removes oversight from the people who want to put out this information. There are no checks and balances. No one knows if the information is accurate, partially accurate, or entirely false.”

“It empowers the State Department and Pentagon to utilize all forms of media against the American public for the sake of coercing US citizens to believe whatever version of the truth the US government wants them to believe.”

“Four billion dollars per year is spent by the Pentagon on propaganda aimed at the American public; as well as $202 million spent by the Department of Defense on misinformation operations in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2011.”

“Currently, the Pentagon is using “sock puppets” on social media sites to purvey false information, harass users and enact psy-ops to influence Americans.”

No eek2 surprise here.

Lucky, it's obvious to everyone on this site with the exception of a few misinformed knuckleheads that you're the one being played. The only fake news is all of the ridiculous bullsh!t you blow out of your @ss.

Your sources define the word fake. What is truly scary is that people like you buy into the Nazi style brain washing Trump, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Steve Bannon, and the rest spew. The irony is that if in fact they were to were to get their way, you and them would pay the highest price.

Let me put it in words that even you can understand....you're fvcking yourself.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/02/18 11:59 AM

People handle truth differently.

If gooybob could turn ignorance into money—he would be wealthy.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/02/18 06:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo

NPR just got nailed for making a false story about Trump JR, so much as they deleted it.....

They should have stuck with the lie - and then gone to court to prove their right to be liars, like Fox News did.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/02/18 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: gooybob

Lucky, it's obvious to everyone on this site with the exception of a few misinformed knuckleheads that you're the one being played. The only fake news is all of the ridiculous bullsh!t you blow out of your @ss.

rofl

Gooybob and steelspanker,

Just because both of you do not see it---doesn't mean it isn't there.

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.—Will Durant

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/03/18 09:30 AM

Snopes?

Fake news!!!

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/03/18 12:09 PM

"Me love you long time" isn't a just racist or funny comment, it's considered a direct threat. Prep yourself accordingly.

What?

I thought the goal was to blow your load as soon as possible, roll over, and go to sleep to the gentle hum of their vibrator.

No?

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/03/18 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Originally Posted By: gooybob

rofl

Gooybob and steelspanker,

Just because both of you do not see it---doesn't mean it isn't there.

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.—Will Durant

Several examples of protecting the MSM narrative in the United States.

President Trump made a quick statement about the riots in Europe by some of the countries that stayed in the Paris accord agreement that he took the U.S. out of.

I hadn’t heard of riots going on so I did a search engine search and it appears the story has been quashed for the most part in the US MSM. There were only several US news outlets that wrote a story about the riots in France going on for the past 3 weeks using talking points such as rising fuel prices were behind the riots.

So what--our prices over here went up also before heading down again--- without riots.

After skimming through many on line papers from across the pond, the standard reason in most articles was price increases on gas and diesel (some stating tax increases) leaving a good chunk of the working class without money for food and fuel and discretionary spending for up to 10 days at the end of each month while some reported on the devastation of the riots itself.

Finally a paper I found with the possible root cause--- taxes—including the unspoken taboo elephant in the room---the progressive carbon tax the French government enacted in 2014. The price of their fuel reflects an app. 60% tax coming from several taxes.
The carbon tax appears to be the same/similar to what was on our ballot that we just voted out in our last state election as our state legislators continues to find ways to have Washington state be the first state out of 7 states projected in the nation to enact a carbon tax.

Maybe that is why our state is continually pushing gun control issues? Since carbon tax, riots and guns don’t mix? LOL

One CNN world news report wrote the price increase was due to fuel price increases ---technicality right but totally incomplete as far as the big picture went.

https://www.euronews.com/2018/11/16/what...uronews-answers

To protect another United States MSM narrative could be the rioters against globalist Macron are chanting we want Trump---a known nationalist which would be totally inappropriate on MSM never Trumper media.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/13/18 08:33 AM

In case that you may have missed it because MSM is not covering it( with few exceptions like Fox news) when doing a search engine search on this topic---3 Clinton foundation whistle-blowers are to testify in front of congress 12 13 2018.

Selective news reporting by the MSM ---being out-reported on this story---by Alt media again.

No eek2 surprise here.

The Clinton Foundation will be under a Congressional microscope this week after three whistleblowers have come forward and agreed to testify – one of whom secretly submitted 6,000 pages of documents to the IRS and FBI in August of 2017, and all three of whom have submitted various documents to Congressional investigators.

https://geopolitics.co/2018/12/13/three-...ate-msm-silent/

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/13/18 09:40 AM

In other news, the President is a criminal.

lol

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/13/18 10:39 AM

Wuckie Woouie,
Why don't you at least wait until they testify?

The same reason when it comes to MSM speculation about alleged Trump liability regarding Stormy, Flynn, and Cohen there is plenty of MSM propaganda but close to none MSM reporting regarding the upcoming Clinton Foundation alleged liability .

No eek2 surprise here.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/13/18 01:56 PM

They can go down, too, if DOJ can make a case.

Chances are DOJ won't because the Clinton's are clever, not paste eaters like Trump.

Trump is a criminal and he's retarded, and that's what tripped him up.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/13/18 04:43 PM

No one has any problem with criminals getting nailed.

Decades of investigations and millions of dollars have so far managed to discover that Bill Clinton got a BJ in the Oval Office.

That doesn't feel like a good use of tax dollars.

Relatively few dollars have been spent so far in indicting half of Trump's Criminal Syndicate, and there are lots more to come. So far as time and tax dollars per shyster, con man, and criminal busted, this is a no brainer.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/13/18 06:46 PM

Clinton forcibly raped at least three Women, scores more probably.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/14/18 06:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Clinton forcibly raped at least three Women, scores more probably.

Totally.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/14/18 08:19 AM

Frank didn't Politico publish an article linking your Orange boy and Putin together ? Interesting you would site that as a "credible" news source.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/14/18 01:49 PM

Hank just likes gargling balls.

Whatever the reason, whomever's balls, he's ready to gargle.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/14/18 03:50 PM

I catch my own fish, charter boy. I know how to cut bait.

You're still a ball gargler though.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/15/18 08:28 AM

I catch my own fish, charter boy. I know how to cut bait.

Cool. thumbs

Do you do that before or after you toss your rod and reel in the river?

It wasn't my rod and reel.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/15/18 11:24 AM

grin It's hard to cast a rod and accidentally toss it in the water with itsy bitsy hands. applause
Posted by: eddie

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/19/18 05:25 PM

There is a nice job waiting for him with our current administration, I'm sure.
No [Bleeeeep!]!

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/19/18 06:31 PM

Sooner or later Huckabee-Sandera will end up in jail with the rest of the Trump Crime Syndicate, so there will be an opening for a new Comm. Dir....if you can't lie handily you won't get that job for Trump.

His 75% truth level probably disqualifies him from that job, it's about 63% too high.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 07:32 AM

#FakeNews? What #FakeNews?

laugh

CNN Journalist Of The Year In 2014 Faked Numerous Articles Says Der Spiegel

The German news magazine Spiegel has been plunged into chaos after revealing that one of its top reporters had falsified stories over several years.

The media world was stunned by the revelations that the multi award-winning journalist Claas Relotius had, according to the weekly, “made up stories and invented protagonists” in at least 14 out of 60 articles that appeared in its print and online editions, warning that other outlets could also be affected.

Relotius, 33, resigned after admitting to the scam. He had written for the magazine for seven years and won numerous awards for his investigative journalism, including CNN Journalist of the Year in 2014.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/d...fake-interviews

No eek2 surprise here.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 09:23 AM

https://www.pluralist.com/posts/2181-inf...o-kill-the-rich

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 11:35 AM

Hank supported the Patriot Act.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 12:11 PM

Go fvck yourself, pussy.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 12:11 PM

No, I was against any anti-terrorism law (Patriot Act) that would violate basic civil liberties.

No you weren't.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 12:43 PM

Sure, liar. Everyone here saw you do it.

Why do you have to lie all the time?

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 01:49 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democra...6cSlVFeC21bvYd8

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 01:51 PM

Roy Moore fan?

lol

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 02:31 PM

Adjust the snap on your foil hat....

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 02:51 PM

Sure, liar. Everyone here saw you do it.

Yeah, no.

Your lying eyes may have seen it, but nobody else did.

Find yourself a safe space and go fuk yourself, Danny Whinybitch.

rofl

Yeah. They saw it. They all see you lyin' now, too, Hamster.

Liars lie, it's what you do.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 03:35 PM

Nobody saw me supporting the Patriot act.

Everyone saw you.

Why lie about it?

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 04:32 PM

If you don't like someone because they don't think like you, how is that any different not liking someone that doesn't look like you?

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 05:18 PM

Go fvck someone else's leg Steve, i haven't done sh!t to you...
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 05:32 PM

If you don't like someone because they don't think like you, how is that any different not liking someone that doesn't look like you?

This isn’t 5th grade, stupid.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 05:33 PM

lol

It's quite a bit different.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 05:38 PM

Prove it, Danny Whinybitch.

You can't and that makes you a liar. wink

No it doesn't, liar.

Everyone knows. Including you.

You were a Patriot Act supporter. You supported giving the government the tools to spy on you because you're a pussy and you're scared of terrorists. Just like you're OK with spending billions on a wall because you're scared of immigrants.

You're scared of just about every fuckin' thing.

Why are you such a pussy?

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 05:48 PM

Hate is hate... Period...

But in this day and age, people like being hypocrites....

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 05:48 PM

This is grade A balls to the wall sh!t happening here on the DS. I am thoroughly entertained.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 06:01 PM

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39579/hou...aign=benshapiro

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 06:12 PM

Do you have Down syndrome? Being very honest

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 06:14 PM

STFU you rat fvck...

No one gives 2 fvcks about you, rodent ass motherfvcker....

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 06:16 PM

STFU you rat fvck...

Fuk you talkin about downy?

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 06:17 PM

Come get it then...

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 06:19 PM

Anytime Natalie

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 06:23 PM

Uh huh...
Posted by: eddie

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 06:50 PM

Look it's really simple, if you are not paying for a service (Facebook or Google for example) then YOU are the product. If you don't like that fact then don't participate.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 06:53 PM

This is grade A balls to the wall sh!t happening here on the DS. I am thoroughly entertained.

+1.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: FishStickk
So when is this retard slap fight going down ?

You and hank?

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 06:54 PM

Originally Posted By: eddie
Look it's really simple, if you are not paying for a service (Facebook or Google for example) then YOU are the product. If you don't like that fact then don't participate.

Yep

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 06:56 PM

+1. Always read the fine print. If you do, you will find that you are, indeed, the product.

On a similar note, DO NOT EVER perform one of those at home DNA tests. They all share your personal results with insurance companies. READ THE FINE PRINT!

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 06:58 PM

+1. Always read the fine print. If you do, you will find that you are, indeed, the product.

On a similar note, DO NOT EVER perform one of those at home DNA tests. They all share your personal results with insurance companies. READ THE FINE PRINT!

Insurance

Seriously is there a more shady immoral business?

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 07:09 PM

word

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 07:28 PM

Back onto the topic of "fake news"....

I saw this video the other day and I am confused if this is what everyone refers to as "fake news"? After the video feed cuts away, it suspiciously goes into some weird video that I just don't understand or trust. Maybe I'm naïve, but I think they are maybe talking about their private parts? What do you guys think?

Is this the fault of the Russians? They seem weird (NSFW)

Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 07:36 PM

Some people are so retarded, Evo for example, that they dont realize the words “dumb” and its synonyms exist for a reasom (its not hate).

At least Evo has an excuse for being retarded. He didnt choose to be that way.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/20/18 09:17 PM

Insurance, Gubmint, Chiropractors, Lawyers, Carnival Game Barkers, MLM's, Hedge Fund Managers, Homeopathy, Pharma Reps, Sales Reps, Lobbyists ....all are dirt bags. And I'm a Sales Rep! doh

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 12/21/18 12:14 AM

STFU you rat fvck...

rofl

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 01/02/19 04:06 PM

Recap of the top 2018 fake news stories. Some retracted others not.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/22/worst...yHGhmbm2_-pz9Ig

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 01/19/19 05:35 AM

In other fake news,

It looks like Buzzfeed is at it again first they released the unverified and discredited dossier that was paid for by Hillary and ilk on which the Russian probe is based.—Now fast forward, “Special counsel Robert Mueller's office disputes an explosive story from BuzzFeed News as "not accurate" Friday night, after the news outlet reported the President had directed his personal attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress, for which Cohen was later prosecuted.”

"BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony are not accurate," said Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller's office, in a statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/18/politics/mueller-statement-buzzfeed/index.html

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 01/19/19 08:27 AM

Geez, that only leaves 34 other felonies Fatso can be convicted of, then.

lol

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 01/25/19 06:31 AM

When it comes to the Mueller investigation, it appears that the day to day, week after week, month after month leaks to the MSM is not going to take a backseat to TV’s soap operas in so much as both playing to the drawn out drama to their respective audiences.

But, leaks can have legal consequences to those leaking.

Then comes the contrast on how most investigations with no leaks occur, for instance, there are--no day to day--week to week, leaks or drama-- coming from John H. Durham United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut office that is looking into Jim Baker top legal counsel to the FBI before his firing.

The only reason that we know about the Durham investigation is because of Jim Baker attorney’s admittance at a Congressional oversight committee meeting advising his client Baker to not answer specific questions regarding leaks/contacts because he is still under the Durham investigation.

Then there is US Attorney for UT John Huber, who ex-Attorney General Jeff Sessions had assigned well over a year ago to investigate the FBI’s behavior during the 2016 campaign.—No leaks, drama coming from the Huber investigation even though there are plenty to select from those in the higher echelon of FBI/DOJ fired, demoted, and run and hide list.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 01/25/19 08:03 AM

Louie appears to be struggling again.

It's sad, yet funny to watch.

Fatso Junior is next.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 01/25/19 11:16 AM

Yep, and then the Fat Man himself.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 02/09/19 11:22 AM

A teacher asked his students to share what their dad’s do for a living.

Little Johnny said, my dad is a stripper at a gay club and he turns tricks in the alley to earn extra money.

After class, the teacher pulls little Johnny aside and asks is your dad really a stripper at a gay club?

Little Johnny said, No he is a reporter at CNN, but I was too embarrassed to say that.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 02/09/19 03:14 PM

A sane person asked some people on the dark side which one of them gargles trump's balls the most.

Wuckie Wouie enthusiastically raised his hand shouting, "me, me, me...pick me".

Behind him Hankster could be seen waving his big fat arms over his head and going "grrrblgghhhghhhgggrrrbbblleghhh"

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 02/09/19 05:26 PM

A sane person asked some people on the dark side which one of them gargles trump's balls the most.

Wuckie Wouie enthusiastically raised his hand shouting, "me, me, me...pick me".

Behind him Hankster could be seen waving his big fat arms over his head and going "grrrblgghhhghhhgggrrrbbblleghhh"

rofl

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 02/12/19 01:29 PM

Senate has uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia

WASHINGTON — After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of its investigation into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to both Democrats and Republicans on the committee.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congres...ampaign-n970536

FAKE NEWS!

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 02/13/19 01:06 PM

More Fake News!

Am I doing it right?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 02/13/19 01:14 PM

Once again you believe something you just made up completely out of thin air. As I said before, no wonder you like Trumplethinskin so much, he just makes schit up all the time, too.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 02/21/19 03:05 PM

C'mon, Toddler.

rofl

Don't try to tell me you don't worship the ground she walks on.

Don't you dare assume its gender you fvckin' Bigot! I'll have you know that it identifies as a bottle of Old Spice.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 02/22/19 10:25 AM

Wonder why MSN isn't covering Jussie Smollett any longer????????????????????

Before they covered his drama everyday.

HHHHMMMMM.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 02/22/19 11:32 AM

I've been served........lol

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 02/22/19 12:50 PM

Wonder why MSN isn't covering Jussie Smollett any longer????????????????????

That's old news!

New news is that some rapper dude was banging a 14 year old, filmed it, and is now about to get sent off to the pokey where fellow inmates will start banging on him.

That should bump up his street cred a few notches.

Oh, and it's been a bad 2 days for the Kraft family and business. Although, the crash of Kraft yesterday and the announcement of the bust of Kraft today seem a bit more than a coincidence. Hmmm.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 02/22/19 12:57 PM

And if a rapper would have been banging Kraft all of this would have been just another day in Seattle.

What a F U C K E D up world it is these days!
Posted by: Black Bart

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 02/22/19 04:02 PM

What a F U C K E D up world it is these days!

No Sh!t ....Tru Dat !

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 03/17/19 05:28 AM

In regards to the lawyer representing Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann-- who told Fox News that they will likely sue CNN for more than $250 million over the false attacks the network launched against the teenager.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44465/breaking-cnn-be-sued-250-million-over-vicious-ryan-saavedra

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 03/17/19 06:46 AM

When the irony meter saw your signature line, it blew up.

You, standing by doing nothing while Fatso ruins the republic.

Fvck yourself old man, or just have your second heart attack and die.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 03/25/19 06:22 AM

Much has been disclosed through the various congressional oversight committees investigations and dozens have been fired or resigned to avoid in house investigation in the upper management of the FBI/DOJ regarding the Trump/ Russian collusion conspiracy.

So if most of MSM did not report on the plot against the President of the United States, does that make most of MSM a co-conspirator?

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 03/28/19 06:04 AM

March 27, 2019
CNN and MSNBC ratings plummet, Fox News triumphs in wake of 'no collusion' according to the article in the link below quoting Nielsen Media research.

"The long awaited news on Sunday that the Mueller Report had exonerated President Trump of collusion with Russia instantly shed major new light on the complicity of the mainstream media in perpetrating the mass delusion of collusion..."

"According to Nielsen Media Research, FNC surpassed CNN and MSNBC combined in every hour on Monday from 5 P.M. to 12 midnight, while CNN had its second lowest weekday prime-time ratings of 2019 and its third lowest demo of the year..."

"The collapse of the ratings for of MSNBC and CNN since this past weekend, however, may be a sign that not only is their heyday coming to an end — but the whole political game in the wake of the Mueller Report has changed and, with it, the prospects for the looming presidential campaign and the re-election of President Trump in 2020."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201..._collusion.html

After lying to the American people on Trump/ Russian collusion for years, what else are they lying/propagandizing about? These fake news propaganda outlets appear to have lost the trust of their viewer ship in a big way. No eek2 surprise here.
Posted by: gooybob

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 03/28/19 01:51 PM

Senate has uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia

WASHINGTON — After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of its investigation into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to both Democrats and Republicans on the committee.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congres...ampaign-n970536

Hank, I think there is finally a solution to your sexual frustration and inability to get over being shut down by Hillary. There is a rumor that Lindsey Graham is going to come out of the closet. You two are perfect for each other.

You're both full of sh!t, you're both flip floppers (in your case saying you didn't vote for Trump and in Graham's case hating Trump in the beginning and now licking his floats), you both have difficulty in recognizing the truth, and you both have a bone (Get it?) to pick with Hillary. You two would be so cute together.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 04/05/19 06:00 PM

Yes.

New significance.

lol

Shut up, you fuckin retard. Why not release the report that exonerates Fatso?

Because it doesn't?

Yeah.

You're so stupid. I bet your cat manipulated you. Hell, that's why you were hand-feeding it crab - because it was smarter than you, and tricked you into doing so.

What other fuckin' reason could there possibly be for a man to be hand-feeding crab to a cat?

You should light yourself on fire immediately. What a fuckin' goat.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 04/05/19 06:07 PM

Nope.

I'm way smarter than you and everyone that isn't a retard like you are knows it. Plus you hand-fed crab to a cat. lol

Good enough for me.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 04/05/19 07:35 PM

I accept your surrender.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 04/18/19 08:54 AM

news

After years of reporting by MSM propaganda regarding various aspects of Trump/ Russian collusion narratives--- MSM should hang their heads in shame.

Hard to trust MSM news propaganda.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 04/27/19 05:05 AM

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 05/23/19 07:09 AM

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 06/07/19 05:42 AM

How the NDAA allows US Gov to use propaganda against Americans

“This amendment added to the NDAA has passed into implementation as of this month." July 2, 2013. "The amendment, which was hidden within the NDAA, has remained relatively unnoticed...”

“However, it empowers the State Department and Pentagon to utilize all forms of media against the American public for the sake of coercing US citizens to believe whatever version of the truth the US government wants them to believe.”

“The US government has unbound the legal regulations against using propaganda against foreign audiences and American citizens. The intention is to sway public opinion by using television, radio, newspapers, and social media targeting the American and foreign people in controlled psy-ops…”

“As of now, the level of propaganda in the mainstream media (MSM) is quite high, with all of our television, printed media and internet sites associated with MSM owned by only 5 corporations…”

“Four billion dollars per year is spent by the Pentagon on propaganda aimed at the American public…”

“The amendment sanctions the US government, without restriction, the use of any mode of message to control how we perceive our world.”

Much more in the link,

Did you ever get that feeling that you are being lied to or being manipulated by the MSM? There could be a good reason behind that perception.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 07/24/20 08:31 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes...tudent.amp.html

Didn’t know where else to put this.

This is for you ilaheseee smile

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 07/24/20 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes...tudent.amp.html

Didn’t know where else to put this.

This is for you ilaheseee smile

2 of 6 lawsuits have been settled. The kid will never have to work a day in his life.

The court of instant public opinion & judgment can be expensive apparently.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 07/24/20 10:30 PM

Still waiting for ilhaeees spin zone.
Posted by: Streamer

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 07/26/20 06:33 PM

Hopefully this will force the media to get their act together. But probably not.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 07/27/20 05:52 AM

2 of 6 lawsuits have been settled. The kid will never have to work a day in his life.

How much were the settlements for?

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 07/27/20 06:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

They don't release that stuff generally. The original WaPo suit was $250 million and I believe the CNN suit was for $275M. The other 4 are still pending, but I'm sure they'll all settle too. Even if they settled for a 1/10th of the original amounts, that's still piles of cash. Lawyers will get their 30 - 40%.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 07/27/20 06:31 AM

They don't release that stuff generally. The original WaPo suit was $250 million and I believe the CNN suit was for $275M. The other 4 are still pending, but I'm sure they'll all settle too. Even if they settled for a 1/10th of the original amounts, that's still piles of cash. Lawyers will get their 30 - 40%.

That is my point. You don’t know what they were settled for.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 07/27/20 08:08 AM

That is my point. You don’t know what they were settled for.

Agree - I don't. Logic says that it was for piles of cash. Like I said, even if it was 1/10th the original amount, it'll still be more money than you and I will ever see in our lifetimes. I guess don't understand your angles or point you are trying to make here? BTW - I have no angle and really don't care about this subject, so whatever. smile

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 07/27/20 08:36 AM

They settled for 1/100 what they made off selling advertising on their click-bait "news" article and 1/10 what it would have cost them to fight it in court.

Re: MSM fake news propaganda - 07/27/20 03:54 PM

That native elder is Sioux,the family thought it was spelled,"sue".