R.I.P. George Bush

Posted by: Sol Duc

R.I.P. George Bush - 12/03/18 07:32 PM

What a great Man. His public service is amazing. It would be great if we can get someone in 2020 that is sensible and can get some civility back in this great Nation. Obongo was absolutely a disaster and did nothing. Trump has done more in two years than most could do in 8 years, but he just can't keep his GD mouth shut. The wall will be built whether or not DT serves two terms.

How did we get here ? How do we get it back? Is it possible?

I remember how united this country became after the attack on 9-11.

It's great to have a divided congress imo. I haven't given up hope that some day we can get close to where we should be. It's still the greatest country bar none. Discuss......

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/03/18 09:17 PM

Tell me some things that Obongo did in 8 years instead of doubling our national debt....go. This should be good. grin

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/03/18 10:31 PM

Crickets......you have nothing. Steelspanker....are you like 17-18 years old? That has got to be the gayest username on PP. Sounds like a young pup getting his first fish from Tokul creek....do you spank them in the anal cavity then run in up to your prius and put them into a cooler. rofl

Does a two salt get two spankings ?
I doubt you have ever caught a three salt, when or if you do, does it get three love taps? You're a joke just by reading your screen name. When you hit puberty ask Bob if you can change it. LMAO rofl

BOOM !
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/04/18 07:48 AM

List what Trump's done, assface, or STFU.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/04/18 07:55 AM

Oh yeah - way to fag out the GHWB thread by making it about Fatso.

I see why you like Trump. You're the same kind of born-on-third but brag about your homers narcissistic piece of sh!t he is. I bet he appreciates you sucking his dick all the time.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/04/18 08:01 AM

The "NWO" officially died with this guy. It was actually dead the day Trump took office but symbolically it died with daddy bush.

Rest in piece you Nazi scum.

I hope they let JFK lead you to the gates of hell.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/04/18 08:59 AM

RIP GHWB, the last decent Republican. He'll go down in the history books for that.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/04/18 09:25 AM

Originally Posted By: RICH G
The "NWO" official video

Fixed. Finally a post of substance from Rich.
Posted by: Todd

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/04/18 10:17 AM

That's rich...Rich supporting Trump but calling someone else a Nazi. How is it that fascists always think everyone else is the fascist?

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/04/18 11:18 AM

Shave Bush.
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/04/18 12:06 PM

There is a difference between hating the policies implemented by a President, or Governor, or even PP Mod and acknowledging their basic human decency.

There were, at least as I have read, a lot of Southerners who hated Lincoln, and still may. But many also recognized that his assassination was a disaster for the South.

Took me a long time to learn to separate the person from the policy. There were more than a few good things that Nixon did. (My fingers just shriveled from typing that).
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/04/18 12:37 PM

Yep, GHWB was the best President ever....that must be why he wasnt reelected to a second term...

I am thankful for his service, but the revisionist history about Reagan and Bush is just dumb.

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/04/18 01:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Carcassman
There is a difference between hating the policies implemented by a President, or Governor, or even PP Mod and acknowledging their basic human decency.

There were, at least as I have read, a lot of Southerners who hated Lincoln, and still may. But many also recognized that his assassination was a disaster for the South.

Took me a long time to learn to separate the person from the policy. There were more than a few good things that Nixon did. (My fingers just shriveled from typing that).

We should have picked our own cotton.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/05/18 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Carcassman
There is a difference between hating the policies implemented by a President, or Governor, or even PP Mod and acknowledging their basic human decency.Took me a long time to learn to separate the person from the policy.

You went too far there. You used "human decency" and "PP Mod" in the same sentence!

rofl

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
We should have picked our own cotton.

Guess some of us are still learning.....but it could be the lack of meds talking again.

For the LAST GODDAMN TIME, please take and stay on your fucktarding meds, people!

Originally Posted By: FishStickk

I’ll just wait for another unsolicited message from you apologizing, like last time you went down this road. You know the one where you made a long winded apology claiming that your meds make you say these things and that you’re really a nice guy.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: R.I.P. George Bush - 12/05/18 02:43 PM

Fucktards.