9-11 special grand jurry.

Posted by: Anonymous

9-11 special grand jurry. - 12/04/18 07:57 AM

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/12/04...ial-grand-jury/

this is interesting disclosure. Just the fact it is headed to a grand jury is pretty telling. I don't think this could have happened under another president. Not that he has anything directly to do with it or maybe he does.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: 9-11 special grand jurry. - 12/04/18 09:31 AM

Thank you for introducing me to the DC Clothesline Rich. Now I can rest easy,knowing where the real facts are.
Posted by: Todd

Re: 9-11 special grand jurry. - 12/04/18 10:22 AM

Originally Posted By: RICH G
https://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/12/04...ial-grand-jury/

this is interesting disclosure. Just the fact it is headed to a grand jury is pretty telling. I don't think this could have happened under another president. Not that he has anything directly to do with it or maybe he does.

This is going to come as a shocker to you, Rich, so sit down before reading any more...

Sitting now?

This story is made up. DC Clothesline is the same kind of stuff as InfoWars and QAnon...some dipshit in his mom's trailer pretending to be a secret truth warrior.

Hopefully this helps, but something tells me it won't.

Fake news lol...you know how you know fake news? It's the garbage being spread by those who yell "Fake news!" the most...it's Goebbel's famous and effective way to spread disinformation.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: 9-11 special grand jurry. - 12/04/18 10:28 AM

Yes.

Telling.

lol
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: 9-11 special grand jurry. - 12/04/18 10:37 AM

rofl
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: 9-11 special grand jurry. - 12/05/18 09:58 AM

This belongs with the tabloid article I saw in the grocery store check out line yesterday claiming there really were 5 shooters in JFK's assassination.
Posted by: Todd

Re: 9-11 special grand jurry. - 12/05/18 10:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
This belongs with the tabloid article I saw in the grocery store check out line yesterday claiming there really were 5 shooters in JFK's assassination.

Please don't get him started again lol.

Fish on...

Todd