MUELLER REPORT...........

Posted by: Sol Duc

MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/22/19 05:52 PM

A big NOTHING burger. You LWWJ can suck a big Elephant COCK !

Crickets........from whinybeeetch and Toad. beer

Face it....you clowns are fcked. BOOM BOOM
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/22/19 06:11 PM

You've seen it?

Then shut your ass, dumbfuck. You're so stupid that you don't know you're stupid.

Go take a brain pill and have a pudding cup.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/22/19 06:30 PM

Grab the bar of soap little speck. Todd will be right behind you. rofl

maga maga
Posted by: NickD90

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/22/19 07:26 PM

Mueller?

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Robert pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious!
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/22/19 08:51 PM

“Nothing burger” is exactly the phrase the repooplitards were programmed to use by their masters. They veiled their conceit with some badass anti establishment schlock vibe in the media, typical Trump style. The word “burger” is literally a perfect choice to become a catch phrase.

Its f*ckin sickening that so many repeat this garbage and think they are saying anything at all worthwhile in such a serious matter. Sol, you are a [Bleeeeep!] sheep and you need to at least learn to think for yourself to be a true patriot. Have a nice f*ckin weekend you dumb ass.

I don’t know what this report says, nor have any comments. What I have to say doesn’t matter anyway.
Posted by: eddie

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/22/19 09:30 PM

I find it amusing that even though the report is out, that people will try and spin what it will say. Why don't you just wait until its released and talk with some facts?
Posted by: Excitable Bob

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/22/19 11:05 PM

FACTS, not allowed on the DARK SIDE!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/23/19 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: eddie
I find it amusing that even though the report is out, that people will try and spin what it will say. Why don't you just wait until its released and talk with some facts?

No more indictments says Mueller. Witch hunt, fake news, bias media. Trumps Approval rating will be around 58-60 in a week or two. BOOM !

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/23/19 11:34 AM

Where did all the big mouth anti Trumpers go? Crickets....... rofl
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/23/19 11:46 AM

They went where you went when Obama got in.......The political brainwashed portal

I think it would be great if somebody started a DS political affiliation directory

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/23/19 11:52 AM

Like hockey, we need a penalty/portal box. thumbs
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/23/19 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Well considering it’s a beautiful March Saturday I’d assume they went fishing.

Boom!

AmericaFuckYea!

Boom!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/23/19 07:23 PM

Right here.

Owning you.

You're such a dumb cocksucker.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/23/19 09:14 PM

You sound irate speck..you ok ?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 06:24 AM

No. Stupid people like you make me sick - I think you should all be rounded up and fed to the pigs.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: hooktender
Democrats haven't been this pissed since we freed their slaves........

What an original line. Wanka$$ posted that one a few days back word for word. You guys are sooooooo anti-establishment.....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 12:53 PM

I could listen to Fauxnews, Alex Jerkoff Jones, and Blimp Limbaugh and get nearly word for word what some of you dumba$$es post as if you had an original thought.
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 02:10 PM

Report doesn't exonerate Trump. Trump reminds me of trickey Richard Nixon. Time for Schiff to do a real investigation on that bastard.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 02:38 PM

Democrats haven't been this pissed since we freed their slaves........

Now that is funny.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
No. Stupid people like you make me sick - I think you should all be rounded up and fed to the pigs.

Classic liberal mentality, "don't think like me, you should die"
You are what is referred to as an NPC......

Sounds like what a stupid person would say.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 02:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
With the release of Ferris Mueller's report, one of the things we know is none of The Donald's kids were indicted.

Deep in our hearts we knew long ago they wouldn't be indicted because Fuktard Todd continually said they would be indicted. "The Trump kids are next...I can't wait", he said...over and over and over again.

grin

beer

thumbs

Todd keeps his WRONG streak going...you'd think he would be embarrassed, but he wont be. BOOM !

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 04:07 PM

I bet that this whole this isn't over for Fatso and kids.

Except Hank.

I'm not willing to bet his weasel ass.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 05:02 PM

So it sounds like there is a little something for everybody in the summary that Barr presented to Congress. No collusion for Trump and his aides. Obstruction of justice is still an open question. Impeachment seems to be off the table which is a good thing as that would only enhance Trump's chances of reelection.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 05:45 PM

Would love to run into Maxine H20 on the street...that would be fun. Don gay Lemon would be next.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 05:47 PM

I bet that this whole this isn't over

Solid work.

thumbs

Sounds like whinybeetch is deep into the bottle. lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 06:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0&feature=youtu.be

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 07:39 PM

lol

Fvck off.

smile

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 08:36 PM

I'm lazy Hank. I know how to embed videos just like you know how to embed Trump's dick into your cock holster. I'm just wondering how you can even see your screen with his old balls slapping you in the face? Obviously you're not a giver because you are typing instead of cupping and caressing. You're not even a good fag. Do better. grin
Posted by: Streamer

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/24/19 10:56 PM

No evidence of collusion with Russia. Nothing conclusive about obstruction. This does NOT exonerate Trump. The RWWJ’s of the dark side need to end their celebratory circle jerk since this clearly isn’t over. OTOH, it’s pretty entertaining seeing all the lefties losing their sh!t at the idea they COULD be wrong on Trump.

Streamer

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 07:06 AM

Im glad they didnt find any collusion (for the sake of the republic) and that doesnt make me a Trump supporter. I cant be the only one.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 09:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Im glad they didnt find any collusion (for the sake of the republic) and that doesnt make me a Trump supporter. I cant be the only one.

Agree.

+2. In practice, I may not support the man (or woman), but I do support the office. We are all in this together as Americans regardless of what the talking heads may lead you to believe. We have more in common than not - so let's start there. A rising tide lifts all boats. thumbs
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 09:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Streamer
No evidence of collusion with Russia. Nothing conclusive about obstruction. This does NOT exonerate Trump. The RWWJ’s of the dark side need to end their celebratory circle jerk since this clearly isn’t over. OTOH, it’s pretty entertaining seeing all the lefties losing their sh!t at the idea they COULD be wrong on Trump.

Streamer

I’m in this catergory. Despite the dark side being mostly conservative.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 10:42 AM

The lefties have lost their $hit and are posting joke gifs and fake news articles all over this website for years because they feel offended.... wink

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 11:31 AM

The lefties have lost their $hit and are posting joke gifs and fake news articles all over this website for years because they feel offended.... wink

wink

you really are evo level annoying.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: dwatkins

wink

I cant wait to blow all of the conservative minds when I vote
for Trump next year...

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: dwatkins

wink

I cant wait to blow all of the conservative minds when I vote
for Trump next year...

couldn't give less of a fuk evo jr.
Posted by: grumpyr

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 12:38 PM

The only way this could be better is for Barr to send over the files Schumer want's to see and they turn out being all the evidence Comey couldn't find the balls to indict the Hildebeast with. Now that would be FUKEN FUNNY!!
Posted by: gooybob

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 03:09 PM

Here's one right here you low IQ idiot. As I said quite awhile ago, even if there isn't any collusion he's still a low life POS just like you. He's lied even more than you. (I'm referencing your pathetic story about your basketball playing and your so called friendship with a black guy. Very similar to that moron Hank that "didn't vote for Trump.")

You and Hank and all of the other low IQ dumb asses overlook conveniently all of the lies, the hundreds of law suits, Trump University, all of the scummy hos he screws while being married, the fact that he's gone through people like Sherman went through Georgia (that one may be over your under educated head), not to mention the charges against a lot of them, and there's just so much more.

He and idiots like you will never get how the world works and how it will have to work to keep from self destructing. As I've told you before, you've accomplished little to nothing and contributed little to nothing to this country which means your opinion means little to nothing.

I've paid more in taxes in a year than you've made in your meaningless life. It's people like you with big opinions and little contribution that pull this country down. I haven't worked my ass off for 40 years only to have a carp mouthed dirt bag like Trump fvck up everything that good people have worked for. So while you're in the unemployment line I suggest you think real hard about where you're headed in life. Maybe even consider picking up where you left off regarding your education. I'm guessing probably seventh or eighth grade.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 03:12 PM

I heard pigs will eat pigs.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 03:30 PM

See, another npc......

I googled NPC definition and the first hit described it as the new insult for the “pro Trump internet”. So congratulations; your indoctrination into Trumphood is complete. I hope you feel clever and informed using words and phrases sanctioned by your masters.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 03:52 PM

Now that we know you can google..... try Rachel Chandler

Done. It came back worh a bunch of QDumb predictions and BS. When he is wrong yet again will you still believe everything he posts.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 03:59 PM

I feel sorry for the QDumb followers. Their lives have got to be so borring to have the time for that nonsense.

I doubt any of them could keep a powerful secret for as long as it takes for them to login and yet they believe in these vast conspiracies.
Posted by: movesfast

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: gooybob

Here's one right here you low IQ idiot. As I said quite awhile ago, even if there isn't any collusion he's still a low life POS just like you. He's lied even more than you. (I'm referencing your pathetic story about your basketball playing and your so called friendship with a black guy. Very similar to that moron Hank that "didn't vote for Trump.")

You and Hank and all of the other low IQ dumb asses overlook conveniently all of the lies, the hundreds of law suits, Trump University, all of the scummy hos he screws while being married, the fact that he's gone through people like Sherman went through Georgia (that one may be over your under educated head), not to mention the charges against a lot of them, and there's just so much more.

He and idiots like you will never get how the world works and how it will have to work to keep from self destructing. As I've told you before, you've accomplished little to nothing and contributed little to nothing to this country which means your opinion means little to nothing.

I've paid more in taxes in a year than you've made in your meaningless life. It's people like you with big opinions and little contribution that pull this country down. I haven't worked my ass off for 40 years only to have a carp mouthed dirt bag like Trump fvck up everything that good people have worked for. So while you're in the unemployment line I suggest you think real hard about where you're headed in life. Maybe even consider picking up where you left off regarding your education. I'm guessing probably seventh or eighth grade.

you sound like a birther

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 04:04 PM

I " believe " no one......I connect the dots, ok puter pounder, try " treason"

You connect nothing because your information is garbage from the internet and the irony is you call someone who knows this a puter pounder.
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 04:16 PM

you mean conspiracies like Trump colluding with Russia and Putin?

the media pushed that conspiracy, as well as the Democrats, for 2 years straight...

and it was all a lie...

and people have the balls to talk sh!t about Trump for lying, when they were pushing lies the entire time...

should start talking about the "wall" any second now... i mean they cant just not talk sh!t about him...

even if he is doing a good job, after all the bullsh!t hes been served....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 05:05 PM

I haven't worked my ass off for 40 years only to have a carp mouthed dirt bag like Trump fvck up everything that good people have worked for.

I'm curious. What exactly has a Trump WH fvcked up that all those good people worked for? Everything seems a wee bit overly dramatic.

America's greatest asset is that regardless of the hellhole DC has become the vast majority of us just carry on being good productive Americans. I always wonder how POTUS (pick any POTUS) has a positive or negative impact on an individuals life.

I'm not sure but I might be missing some sort of essential "American" gene. Sol Duc doing back flips (Boom!) or Hillary supports sobbing uncontrollably on election night makes absolutely no sense to me.

Maybe I'm just more hermit than tribal??

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo
you mean conspiracies like Trump colluding with Russia and Putin?

the media pushed that conspiracy, as well as the Democrats, for 2 years straight...

and it was all a lie...

and people have the balls to talk sh!t about Trump for lying, when they were pushing lies the entire time...

should start talking about the "wall" any second now... i mean they cant just not talk sh!t about him...

even if he is doing a good job, after all the bullsh!t hes been served....

lol

You seem upset.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 05:54 PM

Mueller's report hasn't been released but conservatives are ejaculating over themselves before they have seen it. Mueller is a Republican and he just didn't want to get fired like the other FBI ex-Republican Comey. Had to leave the decision to the AG Barr. Poll a couple of weeks ago said that 70% of those asked thought Trump had committed a crime. Time for Schiff to lead the House investigation of Trump. The Russians have compromising information on Trump.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 06:05 PM

Benghazi smile

I still think Congress should just establish the Department of Executive Investigations and be done with it. With the exception of a year here or there they've had some sort of investigation ongoing since Watergate.

And it's not like we can't just print more money. $22 Trillion pheef. Hold my beer!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 07:34 PM

I'm afraid. I'm but a simple salt miner trying to perfect my craft and feed my family. But yet, all of this extra salt is driving market prices down. There's just too much of it and there is no end in sight. My employer is talking about cutting back our hours in the mine. I may be out on the bread lines very soon. Please say a Miner's prayer for me and my family and please buy more salt. Thank you.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 09:12 PM

TREASON! TREASON! TREASON! TREASON!

Who gave the go ahead on the FISA? TREASON!!

Who paid for the Dossier? TREASON!!

Who facilitated the Dossier? TREASON!!

Who delivered the Dossier? TREASON!!!

How about the judges who approved the FISA? TREASON!!!

Who is in charge of the FISA court and appoints the judges? Chief Justice John Roberts.... TREASON!!!

The news media who knowingly told lies for 2 years? TREASON!!!!

All done fraudulently and knowingly with the intent to unseat a sitting president, to undermine the US constitution and to defraud the American people to DESTROY The United States of America as we know it....... TREASON!!!!!!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/25/19 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Mueller's report hasn't been released but conservatives are ejaculating over themselves before they have seen it. Mueller is a Republican and he just didn't want to get fired like the other FBI ex-Republican Comey. Had to leave the decision to the AG Barr. Poll a couple of weeks ago said that 70% of those asked thought Trump had committed a crime. Time for Schiff to lead the House investigation of Trump. The Russians have compromising information on Trump.

What ? Schiff will be under mass pressure to resign.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/26/19 06:31 AM

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1110240177643872256

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/26/19 06:33 AM

25-Mar-2019 4:09:56 PM PDT

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI

8ch/qresearch 5889767

Copy link

Screencap

>>5889046

Solomon Tweet re 2018 Election Interference 3-25-19.png

1 Hill Solomon re 2018 Election Interference 3-25-19.png

2 Hill Solomon re 2018 Election Interference 3-25-19.png

3 Hill Solomon re 2018 Election Interference 3-25-19.png

John Solomon's Latest

Trump-Russia collusion story did affect an American election … the one Dems won in 2018. My latest column

thehill.com/opinion/campaign/435700-trump-russia-collusion-did-affect-an-american-election-the-one-in-2018

twitter.com/jsolomonReports/status/1110304960246362112

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/26/19 06:38 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/steve-b...ller-probe-over

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/26/19 06:40 AM

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/03/26...-2018-midterms/
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/26/19 09:47 AM

Mueller Investigation Concludes Hillary Clinton Was Actually Just A Terrible Candidate

WASHINGTON, D.C.—After a two-year-long investigation that included thousands of indictments, hundreds of search warrants, and several guilty pleas, Robert Mueller and the FBI managed to provide conclusive proof that Hillary Clinton was actually just a terrible candidate, sources confirmed Monday.

The official report summary indicated that the main factor in Clinton losing the election was not Russian collusion but her just being a really bad nominee.

"We have uncovered damning evidence that Hillary Clinton lost the election by colluding with the DNC to be the absolute worst possible candidate," Mueller said in his first public address since the historic report was delivered. "As we could not find any Russian collusion, this was the only thing we managed to prove."

"I mean, she lost to Donald Trump, for Pete's sake," he added, shaking his head.

Investigators showed that Clinton's extreme lack of charisma or likability, her awful public policy record, her constant disparagement of millions of Americans she disagreed with, and her terrible campaign strategies resulted in her defeat.

"The only collusion we found was between Hillary Clinton and her campaign to be really unlikable," Mueller continued. "And while she really is repulsive to so many Americans, that's unfortunately not a crime, so I can't charge her with anything. Ugh."

Truth and not fake news.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/26/19 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Mueller Investigation Concludes Hillary Clinton Was Actually Just A Terrible Candidate

WASHINGTON, D.C.—After a two-year-long investigation that included thousands of indictments, hundreds of search warrants, and several guilty pleas, Robert Mueller and the FBI managed to provide conclusive proof that Hillary Clinton was actually just a terrible candidate, sources confirmed Monday.

The official report summary indicated that the main factor in Clinton losing the election was not Russian collusion but her just being a really bad nominee.

"We have uncovered damning evidence that Hillary Clinton lost the election by colluding with the DNC to be the absolute worst possible candidate," Mueller said in his first public address since the historic report was delivered. "As we could not find any Russian collusion, this was the only thing we managed to prove."

"I mean, she lost to Donald Trump, for Pete's sake," he added, shaking his head.

Investigators showed that Clinton's extreme lack of charisma or likability, her awful public policy record, her constant disparagement of millions of Americans she disagreed with, and her terrible campaign strategies resulted in her defeat.

"The only collusion we found was between Hillary Clinton and her campaign to be really unlikable," Mueller continued. "And while she really is repulsive to so many Americans, that's unfortunately not a crime, so I can't charge her with anything. Ugh."

Truth and not fake news.
AMEN!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/26/19 05:45 PM

John Podesta didn't do Hilliary any good.

Russian Collusion in plain sight

I can't believe Republicans are so blind. I can't believe Democrats allow for this crap.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/26/19 09:10 PM

Retired Lt. Col Ralph Peters - 2016 Election was Lucifer vs Satan. Trump is Putin's Biatch!

Ralph Peters

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/26/19 09:44 PM

woah....
Posted by: BW

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/27/19 12:43 PM

Actually the report said it could not exonerate the president. Mueller and his team didn't draw any conclusions themselves. In fact here is an interesting comment.

He cautioned, however, that Mr. Mueller’s report states that “while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him” on the obstruction of justice issue.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/27/19 12:54 PM

Hank is having quite a halftime party.

Just like the Falcon fans were a while back.

I guess that's what losers do.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/27/19 01:38 PM

Hank craves cock. That's why he'll stop at nothing to get a taste of one. All that semen he's been sipping has become an addiction.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/27/19 02:55 PM

a few of you folks sure do talk about dicks alot....

its suspect, for sure....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/27/19 03:17 PM

oh im not complaining...

just pointing out, that some folks here, have dicks on their mind, 24/7...
Posted by: GoldDigger

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/27/19 04:31 PM

Everybody is worried about what Trump did/didn't do, and meanwhile not a damn thing is getting done. We pay these people to govern our country, and all they do is waste needed tax dollars fighting with each other.

.....just pointing out, that some folks here, have dicks on their mind, 24/7...

Don't post much, but the Darkside® is my daily morning entertainment. Cover my keyboard with a plastic place mat, then sit back with my coffee and LMAO. If it's got anything to do with a cock, balls or buttholes, it's been said here.
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/27/19 07:21 PM

Dan S. talks the most about gay stuff...which is strange since he is a liberal. Wouldn't a true liberal care about that kind of thing?

Real humor is clever and uses all parts of our language. To use gay slurs for years gives us insight on levels of intelligence and unoriginality.

Just sayin'.....the [Bleeeeep!] is getting old.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/28/19 08:52 AM

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
Everybody is worried about what Trump did/didn't do, and meanwhile not a damn thing is getting done. We pay these people to govern our country, and all they do is waste needed tax dollars fighting with each other.

The federal government works best when it’s not working wink

Gridlock and disfunction is much better for America than a government efficiently passing laws written by lobbyists!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/28/19 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
Dan S. talks the most about gay stuff...which is strange since he is a liberal. Wouldn't a true liberal care about that kind of thing?

Real humor is clever and uses all parts of our language. To use gay slurs for years gives us insight on levels of intelligence and unoriginality.

He's also a pussy.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/28/19 07:07 PM

You aren't wrong. But you are kind of a bitch for calling me out and nobody else.

Did I fvck one of your dozen ex-wives or something?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/28/19 07:08 PM

He's also a pussy.

I'd skull fvck you. Meet me at the Copalis, pussy.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/28/19 07:56 PM

Look - the Big Stick impersonator has to put in his useless 2 cents.

You're not Big Stick, loser. Stop pretending you are.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/28/19 08:35 PM

Poor effort.

Certainly not Big Stick worthy. Far short of it, in fact. He'd have come back with something witty and true and I'd have been mad that he was right at the same time as being more manly than I am.

I get the feeling that's not going to be the case with you, Mr. Connect-the-dots. You aren't even good at this, let alone Big Stick level.

Laffin'

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/28/19 08:49 PM

You can't reason with the mentally insane Left. They're all traitors filled with hate,and can't get over they got spanked in 2016. What are they going to do when Trump wins in 2020 ? Where is Todd ? Yellow belly loud mouth C.S. rofl

maga BOOM !

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/28/19 09:02 PM

All that time and that's what you came up with?

lol

Good job. Good effort.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/28/19 09:38 PM

Yeah, where the hell did Toff go? I miss his clown car, RWWJ, War on Xmas rhetoric. Almost everything he said in the last 4 years was false, but he said it with enough conviction to rile up the........how does that go.......imbeciles, degenerates, and cons. Come back, Toff

12 wives.... rofl Angry Elf, is best Elf.....Don't 'F with him

Slo, enjoy this. You are your best when there is chaos. You are coming down off your peak....Forcing Chucks meltdown was the height of your career here, I'm hopeful you can have a repeat performance. Tough task, with nothing but trolls left.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/28/19 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Yeah, where the hell did Toff go? I miss his clown car, RWWJ, War on Xmas rhetoric. Almost everything he said in the last 4 years was false, but he said it with enough conviction to rile up the........how does that go.......imbeciles, degenerates, and cons. Come back, Toff

12 wives.... rofl Angry Elf, is best Elf.....Don't 'F with him

Slo, enjoy this. You are your best when there is chaos. You are coming down off your peak....Forcing Chucks meltdown was the height of your career here, I'm hopeful you can have a repeat performance. Tough task, with nothing but trolls left.

Truth.

Trolls are hard to troll. There’s nobody left, they either have thick skin, are trolls themselves, or they know that we will just turn on each other eventually and are just sitting back and enjoying it.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/29/19 04:13 AM

I can still catch an uptight sucker or two every now and again, but they are getting educated and crafty. I do hold myself back constantly. I could go all in and toss some dy-no-mite into our fishing spot at anytime, but that only works once. I'd much rather cut y'all for the slow bleed out. It's more entertaining to me and I want my dollars worth.

Maybe we should do some marketing for some new foot traffic and fresh meat? Hank gets the back pages of the Stranger. Evo gets Auto-Trader. Sky-Guy can have Play Girl. Rich G can work whatever channels the moon-fruits visit etc. Paker should give us a budget and I can prove the ROI. Let's make this happen.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 03/29/19 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: stam
You can't reason with the mentally insane Left. They're all traitors filled with hate,and can't get over they got spanked in 2016. What are they going to do when Trump wins in 2020 ? Where is Todd ? Yellow belly loud mouth C.S. rofl

maga boom? banana

The mentally ill right can't reason with the mentally insane left...?

..good to know. rofl

Check dosage.....double it.

True that!

twice.

thumbs

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/03/19 09:18 PM

If you got the time we got the beer Mueller beer. Mueller beer!

Still waiting for the report. Jerry Nadler will get it!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/04/19 12:31 PM

lol

How many times have I said "They ALL Lie".

Every

Fuckin'

One

But, in this case Donny Two Scoops didn't fire Mueller or impede his investigation. Rosenstein didn't get fired or impeded either.

OTOH, Gropin' Joe told the leaders in the Ukraine, "Hey, nice little billion dollar loan you got there. I'd hate to see anything happen to that, so maybe y'all should stop investigatin' the company my boy works for. Catch my drift?"

Fluffer

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/04/19 12:56 PM

lol

How many times have I said "They ALL Lie".

Every

Fuckin'

One

But, in this case Donny Two Scoops didn't fire Mueller or impede his investigation. Rosenstein didn't get fired or impeded either.

OTOH, Gropin' Joe told the leaders in the Ukraine, "Hey, nice little billion dollar loan you got there. I'd hate to see anything happen to that, so maybe y'all should stop investigatin' the company my boy works for. Catch my drift?"

You are such a fluffer with ball-chin dents Wanka$$. Trump gave his family top level security clearance they should not have so they can make bank for the family because why else? There is no other reason. That is a fact BTW.

Also, Biden can take a hike. I dislike career piticians like him, I am not defending him with my post.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/04/19 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker

Also, Biden can take a hike. I dislike career piticians like him, I am not defending him with my post.

Hank assumes that anti trumpers somehow love all dems...because Hank's a ball gargling partisan hack. Stupid partisan hacks like Hank think that way.

I have been saying this for months. Frank doesn't seem to want to listen to anything other than what's between his ears.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/04/19 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: vapidangler

what's between his ears.

Applesauce can talk?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/05/19 11:46 AM

every other fuktard will vote for ANY Demotard running against Donny Two Scoops.

You are completely deluded.
Posted by: CedarR

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/05/19 02:32 PM

Your republicans ran the intellectual equivalent of a remedially trained chimp and won with that strategy, proving that even a mildly retarded candidate can win it.

lol

That isn't saying much for the fatass lying scrunt The Donald.

thumbs

beer

applause

Should'a stopped right there...and given your credibility a boost.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/05/19 05:55 PM

Hank is dumb.

It's obvious to everyone who isn't.

If it isn't obvious to you that Hank is a fuckin' retard, then you're as stupid as he is.

Carry on.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/05/19 05:56 PM

Plus, Hank's a pussy and a thief.

lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/05/19 05:58 PM

Hank somehow has come to think that someone here, anyone here supports the far left.

Acknowledging that trump is a foul human being does not make any statement about being from the left, all that does is acknowledge that the person making that statement has eyes, ears and a brain that they actually use... instead of just feeding at the trumpdumster trough.
This is exactly on point. The Trumpsters seek to set the argument as a continuum of two choices. Communism and Trump. The reality is there are many points in between.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/05/19 05:59 PM

I should have read the following posts that made the point that I made. Carry on!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/05/19 06:08 PM

Hank's dumb.

Witness it right here.

lol

Plus, he's a huge pussy that fed crab to his cat by hand.

lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/05/19 07:34 PM

Yes.

You are.

And I accept your surrender.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/05/19 11:10 PM

Plus, he's a huge pussy that fed crab to his cat by hand.

lol

rofl I remember that sh!t. Skank is just a crazy cat lady in drag.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 07:58 AM

Hank's all butthurt that he's getting clowned about his cat. In fact, he's denying the whole thing now.

rofl

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 10:45 AM

Windmill cancer.

lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 11:01 AM

Google is so flooded with stupid stories about the windmill stuff, you have to go 20 pages back and keep your eyes open to even find anything about it....

and if you think they are just safe, well....

anyways, i think this guy is probably a expert (is that what they are called these days?) on the subject....

Jerry Punch is an audiologist and professor emeritus at Michigan State University in the Department of Communicative Sciences and Disorders. Since his retirement in 2011, he has become actively involved as a private audiological consultant in areas related to his long-standing interest in community noise. Richard James is an acoustical consultant with over 40 years of experience in industrial noise measurement and control. He served as an adjunct instructor in Michigan State University’s Department of Communicative Sciences and Disorders from 1985-2013 and currently serves as an adjunct professor in Central Michigan University’s Department of Communication Disorders.

https://hearinghealthmatters.org/hearingviews/2014/wind-turbine-health-problems-noise/

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 11:02 AM

oh and thats from 2014... you can find stuff earlier if you look... just gotta go way way back...
Posted by: Krijack

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 11:31 AM

There may be many points between communism and Trump, but I have yet to hear the available democratic candidates voice them. Both sides tend to cater to the extremes.

I went to the a state republican meeting a few years back and listened to how they think. They were putting forth their agenda for running for governor, and decided to put forth either the exact or almost exact platform they had been defeated on 4 years earlier. Much of the agenda was stuff that would not or could not be affected by local government (like outlawing abortion). Of course, their Candidate lost by a much higher percentage than the previous election.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 11:41 AM

Didn't read anything in there about cancer, Evo.

Did I miss something?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 12:09 PM

no specifically, if you read the second part of it, link was at the bottom of the page, you can see what has been reported...

i would guess "lack of immunity to disease" could fall into the potential to develop cancer ring....

high blood pressure and heart disease due to lack of sleep from the noise is also not very good at all...

people that think that noise doesnt do anything, should tell the military to not make weapons that use sound, because they are not effective and dont do anything?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 01:15 PM

no specifically, if you read the second part of it, link was at the bottom of the page, you can see what has been reported...

i would guess "lack of immunity to disease" could fall into the potential to develop cancer ring....

high blood pressure and heart disease due to lack of sleep from the noise is also not very good at all...

people that think that noise doesnt do anything, should tell the military to not make weapons that use sound, because they are not effective and dont do anything?

Sounds like someone desperate to coddle Trump's balls to me.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 05:05 PM

Um, like i said, 2014...

There's other [Bleeeeep!] from 2012 and before that as well.....

Problem with liberals, is they won't accept science unless it's about things they want...

They also think by constantly saying you're wrong, you're an idiot, you're a Nazi, will somehow make them right...

Guess what?

You're wrong.....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 05:27 PM

So where's the evidence for cancer again?

Produce the science, science guy.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 05:28 PM

Grggbbblllegghhhhhh gargleggghrrggr gahhhh!!!!!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 05:31 PM

ummmmm....

"lack of immunity to disease".....

cancer is a fvcking disease....

so if your immune system is suppressed, you will have more of a chance of catching diseases....

cancer is a disease....

heart disease is a disease...

need me to have Katie type up what a fvcking stupid comment you made Dan?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 06:23 PM

Have her type up how a job is not a disease......

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 07:38 PM

ummmmm....

"lack of immunity to disease".....

cancer is a fvcking disease....

so if your immune system is suppressed, you will have more of a chance of catching diseases....

cancer is a disease....

heart disease is a disease...

need me to have Katie type up what a fvcking stupid comment you made Dan?

Why don't you have her type up how sh!tty your science is, and what a logical leap it is to go from evidence exists that high frequency noise can suppress the immune system to "windmill noise causes cancer"?

My comment wasn't stupid, yours are. Straight up dumb.

You should leave Katie out of your arguments. There's no reason to drag her into your online quarrels.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/06/19 07:51 PM

Woah.....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/07/19 08:17 AM

So Fatso is a genius, but he won't show you his grades.

The Mueller report exonerates him, but we can't read it.

And he's a billionaire - but we can't see his taxes.

Sure.

That fat turd is dumber than a sack of hammers, he's a criminal and pathological liar, and his dad gave him every cent he ever had.

His fanbois are loyal, though.

lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/07/19 05:28 PM

Find someone that actually likes you for who you are and not what you have then talk sh!t....

Till then, get off my dick, it's heavy enough, i don't need your help....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/07/19 06:51 PM

Find someone that actually likes you for who you are and not what you have then talk sh!t....

rofl

Yes, stam and his vast riches attract gold diggers from far and wide.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/07/19 07:01 PM

STFU Frodo...

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/07/19 07:20 PM

Nope.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/07/19 07:49 PM

Millenial's.... rofl

I've got a dog that's pretty cool and a 2000 subi that's pretty gay....at least it's not purple.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, and...... a sense of humor that tends to poke at others lack of effort that is easily perceived as laziness.

You want to give credit to trump for an economy that you're not contributing to, it's insulting to those of us doing the lifting.

C'mon Man ....get in the game.

Evo is too old to be a mellenial. But I’m sure he’ll argue against me with google research.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/07/19 07:56 PM

could be.

Should I edit it to ... ..."dumbasses?"

stir

That would suffice

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 11:23 AM

Mr. 2 Points pretends to know what facts are.

lol

It's a fact that you're dumb and that you're a thief. Those are facts, dumbass, so fvck your meme.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 02:09 PM

Danny, you were so wrong so often about the Mueller investigation it was hard to tell the difference between you and Fuktard Todd.

It was as though you two had sleepovers to discuss the number of ways you could fuk the "fagcts" up.

rofl

I haven't been wrong about it yet, stupid. You just decided to celebrate at half time, which is what stupid people do.

You're stupid, and you're a thief. Why would anyone give a sh!t what your opinion on the matter is?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 03:09 PM

He's also a pussy.

I'd skull fvck you. Meet me at the Copalis, pussy.

Dan,
I'm sure you're offended by the words of a genius like Sol Schmuc. That's the inherent problem with Trump supporters. They are incredibly naive and ignorant just by virtue of their support for their orange haired god.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 03:14 PM

I haven't been wrong about it yet, stupid. You just decided to celebrate at half time, which is what stupid people do.

Game's over, pal.

No collusion. No obstruction. It was a shutout.

The Donald - 2
Fuktards - 0

thumbs

beer

maga

It's obvious your game was over a long time ago Hankski. Do you ever leave your house or do you just sit in front of the computer all day squeezing out your verbal diarrhea? By the way, don't think you ever answered my question about what you do after a verbal diarrhea secretion. What do you wipe your mouth with? Your wife beater t-shirt? Maybe the cleaning cloth you use on your AR-15? I would like to assume that you use Kleenex or toilet paper but with you it's hard to guess.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 03:20 PM

Game's over, pal.

The Donald - 2
Fuktards - 0

thumbs

beer

maga

No, it isn't. You'd realize this if you weren't so dumb.

Don't let me stop you from gargling his balls, though.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 03:33 PM

Game's over, pal.

The Donald - 2
Fuktards - 0

thumbs

beer

maga

It's obvious your game was over a long time ago Hankski. Do you ever leave your house or do you just sit in front of the computer all day squeezing out your verbal diarrhea? By the way, don't think you ever answered my question about what you do after a verbal diarrhea secretion. What do you wipe your mouth with? Your wife beater t-shirt? Maybe the cleaning cloth you use on your AR-15? I would like to assume that you use Kleenex or toilet paper but with you it's hard to guess.

Nice coprophilia, stupid.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 07:00 PM

I had to look up what coprophilia meant. Thanks. I hate it.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 07:10 PM

Danny, you were so wrong so often about the Mueller investigation it was hard to tell the difference between you and Fuktard Todd.

It was as though you two had sleepovers to discuss the number of ways you could fuk the "fagcts" up.

rofl

You're stupid, and you're a thief. Why would anyone give a sh!t what your opinion on the matter is?

Dude, you're a straight up speck of a pussy. Will your nuts ever drop ? Doubt it.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 07:20 PM

Game's over, pal.

The Donald - 2
Fuktards - 0

thumbs

beer

maga

Notice how gooygoofball doesn't use his run on paragraphs? I shamed the POS into not doing it. LMAO. Then he has the audacity to call others uneducated. Just what you would expect from an 80 year old crusty libturd farting and chitting his depends. LOSER !!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 07:24 PM

I'll see you on the Copalis in October, pussy.

What color is your Prevost? What time does your wife make you walk that little sh!t dog?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 07:25 PM

You're not passed out yet.....amazing. rofl

How's your sore mouth doing? Herpes, no doubt. thumbs

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 07:30 PM

I'll see you on the Copalis in October, pussy.

What color is your Prevost? What time does your wife make you walk that little sh!t dog?

I don't answer questions from tards.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 07:33 PM

You....? The grammar police....?

Now that .....is precious.

rofl

thumbs

Sort of like you pretending to be an interventionist for drunks.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 07:33 PM

Dude....pace yourself.
Take a break, medicate.

Because I care.....

rofl

You've never cared. lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 08:47 PM

[quote=stam]
Sort of like you pretending to be an interventionist for drunks.

lol! that's actually pretty good, did your dog give you that one?

Now........ While I appreciate your interest/obsession in drinking, Mr. Duc, if you wouldn't mind sharing with the board your exit from the life of sin ( zip...alchohol) was it the dui, (dui's?) dv ? ....lose a job? Lose a wife? Was the intervention cool?.....I've never participated, myself....

Do tell....no lying, we'll know.

wink

....and beer !

No Dui's or anything in particular. Drank like a normal Teenager would drink through age of 30 or so. I might be allergic to it now, just one beer sometimes would make my face kinda red and flush, just a guess. Then I only drank a beer or two at family functions a few times a year. Then I just said I might as well quit even doing that. I do miss that first cold guzzle when really thirsty. Heck, I might just get the urge this summer and have one. I will be sure to let you know. :>)

Stopped smoking weed in 94' after about 12 years of daily use. Just got tired of it and quit. Don't ever plan on going back. Sorry, no juicy story to tell.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/10/19 09:22 PM

I do miss that first cold guzzle when really thirsty.

Hey at least you still can get that warm guzzle and gurrgllegrbble grbblllllggghhhh every day here on the DS .

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/11/19 12:25 PM

Don’t forget the ever popular false statements and concealing evidence.

“Good morning FBI, sorry I forgot I had deleted that e-mail in Sept 2015.”

Off with his head. Traitor.

smile

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/11/19 03:52 PM

Is this the guy who also worked with Paul Manafort, Campaign Mgr. for Donald Trump? See how easy it is to not tell the whole story and create innuendo?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/11/19 04:11 PM

No innuendo. Your free to see whatever you want to see.

Just my occasional and friendly reminder to never ever speak to the FBI without a lawyer.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/11/19 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: BroodBuster

Just my occasional and friendly reminder to never ever speak to the FBI without a lawyer.

Everyone with a clue knows this. Same with talking to the police.

Lawyers exist for a reason, and lying to the FBI is stupid and if you do it I don't give a sh!t what they do to you.

I'm waiting to hear if these are 'process crimes' or not. Probably depends on whether he gets labeled as Obama's guy or Trump's guy in the end.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/11/19 07:13 PM

Everyone with a clue knows this. Same with talking to the police.

Lawyers exist for a reason, and lying to the FBI is stupid and if you do it I don't give a sh!t what they do to you.

I'm waiting to hear if these are 'process crimes' or not. Probably depends on whether he gets labeled as Obama's guy or Trump's guy in the end.

Craig's lawyers, William Taylor and William Murphy, called the indictment "unfair and misleading."
"This indictment accuses Mr. Craig of misleading the FARA Unit of the Department of Justice in order to avoid registration. It is itself unfair and misleading. It ignores uncontroverted evidence to the contrary," the lawyers wrote. "Mr. Craig had no interest in misleading the FARA Unit because he had not done anything that required his registration. That is what this trial will be all about."
Craig himself released a video statement later Thursday, calling the prosecution "unprecedented and unjustified."
"I am confident that both the judge and the jury will agree with me," he added. Craig's Lawyer

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/11/19 08:20 PM

They're all Lawyers in D.C. It's hard not to bump into several at lunch time.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/12/19 04:53 AM

I’m going with whichever one costs the most and bogs down Congress the longest wink.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/12/19 09:10 AM

Newsflash - multiple agencies investigated Fatso because he's a stooge leveraged to his ass in Russian debt.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/15/19 08:57 AM

Mueller report release on Thursday. Put up or shut up.

BOOM !

jail

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/15/19 06:00 PM

It took weeks to redact the Mueller report.

That sounds like there are many legal cases still in the works, and the Mueller report is just the beginning to me.

But I like to wait until the end of the game before I start stroking myself over the score.

Unlike Welchster.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/15/19 09:14 PM

The Mueller investigation couldn't confirm collusion. It called the case for obstruction a coin flip, and left the choice of "heads or tails" up to Congress. It has been rumored that what the Mueller Report will show is how unfit Donald J. Trump is to be President of the United States...a fact most American voters were well aware of on Election Day 2016. On that basis, you could probably say the millions of dollars spent on Mueller's investigation were wasted.

Hopefully, Trump's little hands will be so busy fending off subpeonas, Congressional hearings, investigations and impending indictments that he will have little time to wreck havoc on America. I'll have a "hope sammich" with everything on it.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/15/19 09:20 PM

Originally Posted By: CedarR
The Mueller investigation couldn't confirm collusion. It called the case for obstruction a coin flip, and left the choice of "heads or tails" up to Congress.

Wrong.

It's up to the AG to decide what is and what isn't obstruction and he said there wasn't any obstruction.

Do you ever do anything fun Frank,like I don't know,go fishing?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/15/19 11:23 PM

The Mueller investigation couldn't confirm collusion. It called the case for obstruction a coin flip, and left the choice of "heads or tails" up to Congress.

Wrong.

It's up to the AG to decide what is and what isn't obstruction and he said there wasn't any obstruction.

That's right, Trump was "completely exonerated" by Barr's four page analysis...kinda like O.J. was completely exonerated of two homicides by a jury of his peers. The American public and the Democratic House of Representatives still seem keenly interested in Mueller's evidence of collusion and obstruction.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/16/19 12:10 AM

Do you ever do anything fun Frank,like I don't know,go fishing?

Opening day of salmon season was the 13th.

Did you catch one?
No I have an offer to go with a friend in a few days. Fish have been small. I have been fishing stripers off the beach primarily. So far mostly 18-24 inch fish. I will really start hitting them when the grade of fish improves. Some shallow halibut fishing opportunity right behind my place off the beach. I plan on hitting that early next week.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/16/19 10:59 PM

Here's a copy of the Mueller Report after redaction:

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/16/19 11:41 PM

The reason for the uptick in this year’s salmon forecast is directly linked to the better Central Valley river conditions during the very wet spring of 2017. Increased natural runoff from rivers in the Central Valley always boost salmon survival, as measured two years later when the fish return to spawn as adults.

I am hoping we have another banner steelhead year soon in the Klamath/Trinity system like in '07 when 20,000 steelhead ascended the Trinity alone. It was WFO.
Posted by: Todd

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/17/19 06:27 AM

Why is the Trump team preparing a "counter report" to a report that completely exonerates him?

Asking for a country.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/17/19 09:06 AM

About a fish per rod on the opener with the big fish (not mine) going 15#. A lot of 20-23" fish thrown back. Fished about 20 miles south of the Gate near the top of Deep Reef. Water's colder than salmon like it due to the wind.

Before the season started there was this report:

Today officials forecast 379,632 adult Sacramento Valley salmon are now in the ocean off the West Coast, compared to 229,400 a year ago at this time. This suggests a return to relatively plentiful salmon fishing in 2019 is likely. In the month ahead, officials with the Pacific Fisheries Management Council will use this forecast and other information to set times and areas open to both sport and commercial ocean salmon fishing for 2019.

The reason for the uptick in this year’s salmon forecast is directly linked to the better Central Valley river conditions during the very wet spring of 2017. Increased natural runoff from rivers in the Central Valley always boost salmon survival, as measured two years later when the fish return to spawn as adults.

What boat do you use? Might take my dad out for his birthday

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/17/19 11:32 AM

You won't see the whole report while all the other criminal cases are still in the works. Which means a long time.

No worries though - the report totally exonerated Trump - which is why the WH is working on a strong rebuttal.

lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/17/19 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
Why is the Trump team preparing a "counter report" to a report that completely exonerates him?

Asking for a country.

Fish on...

Todd

I was hoping one of the experts would chime in on this one for me.

It seems me that a "counter" or "rebuttal" report would be one that contradicts the Mueller report...which would be weird, since Trump claims the Mueller report "completely exonerates" him.

Why would he want to put out his own report to counter that?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/17/19 10:14 PM

Mueller Report Release will change nothing. Mueller Report Changes Nothing

"In what was ostensibly a hearing about Department of Justice budgetary concerns earlier this month, Democrats on the House Appropriations Committee repeatedly questioned Barr's assertion of broad rights to redact information from the Mueller report before it was released. At one point, Rep. Ed Case, D-Hawaii, held up a memo from the Mueller investigation that was almost entirely blacked out before it was released to the public."

"But even if Barr proves the skeptics wrong and releases a genuinely informative report, it's unlikely to lead to Trump's removal from office. Even in the unlikely case that Mueller has photos of Russian president Vladimir Putin blackmailing Trump with the rumored pee tape, Trump is staying put until January 20, 2021. At least.

No matter how often it's been debunked, the idea still floats around in the anti-Trump resistance that, as happened with Watergate, we finally reach a breaking point where the impeachment and removal of the president becomes inevitable. Because of the mystery around it, the Mueller report has become the holy grail of this particular quest, imagined to be stuffed full of evidence of impeachable offenses by Trump that will be the catalyst that fuels the impeachment fire."

Amanda Marcotte is a politics writer for Salon. Her new book, "Troll Nation: How The Right Became Trump-Worshipping Monsters Set On Rat-F*cking Liberals, America, and Truth Itself," is out now.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 10:23 AM

All those redactions........

So many other criminal cases in progress.

You hang your hat on the collusion term, though, Welchster. It's all you've got.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 11:58 AM

Neato.

Trump's fvcked. He knows it, and if you weren't retarded, you'd know it, too.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 12:11 PM

Neato.

Trump's fvcked. He knows it, and if you weren't retarded, you'd know it, too.

Nah...

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 12:15 PM

lol

As far as the Mueller investigation goes the Game's Over, sport.

It's time for you to pack up your mitt, bat and little balls and slither on home to cry on the couch.

Better luck next time.

beer

thumbs

So? The other criminal cases will deal with Fatass.

You're the one with the Mueller report obsession, not me.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 12:19 PM

You haven't read the report. You just decided what it says based on what you've been told.

That's what stupid and gullible people do, so that makes sense.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 12:34 PM

You haven't read the report. You just decided what it says based on what you've been told.

Danny took some time off of his busy day at work to read all 400 pages of the report, so he knows exactly, word-for-word, what it says.

rofl

Quoted to document and preserve your stupidity.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 12:35 PM

WOAH....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 12:47 PM

Yes. That's what it means.

That's why I didn't race to PP this morning to rant about what it says, like you and your butt boy Louie did.

I'm actually going to read it because I'm not a cock-gobbling sycophant like you.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 01:20 PM

So, being the cock-gobbling sycophant you are, you just took Barr's word for what it says, and went straight to washing Trump's balls.

As expected.

lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 01:47 PM

Dan is right....

we should be taking the word of Rachel Maddow, and the other nut jobs....

rofl

did you even see what tons of other people had to say, including Brennan?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 01:58 PM

lol

You can keep whining if you want, Danny.

But there aren't going to be any charges filed because Ferris couldn't find any evidence to support filing charges.

Live with it.

wink

Wanna bet?

Never mind. You don't pay. Go fvck off, loser.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 02:00 PM

Dan is right....

we should be taking the word of Rachel Maddow, and the other nut jobs....

rofl

did you even see what tons of other people had to say, including Brennan?

Or maybe you should read the report. Or you could just remain stupid. Seems to be on ongoing thing with you anyway.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 02:13 PM

Things bet welchers say..........

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 03:08 PM

you know whats psychotic about democrats?

the fact that they think that Trump "colluded with Russia to win the election"...

how? by releasing emails? i mean REAL emails? things that were actually said? the ousting of another candidate so Hillary had a better chance of winning?

i mean, its not like he got some ex spy, to make up a bunch of fake sh!t, to illegally obtain access to spying on another candidate...

its not like he got the media to spread lies for 2 years either....

Assange is a god send, he opened the eyes of millions of people to the corruptness of the democratic party, and now that he will be in court, if he survives, i hope he exposes the source of his obtaining of documents, and i really hope it ends up like somewhere like China doing it....

Assange is the king of all hackers, and always has been....

and John McAfee, even if he is a nut, is up there as well.... you should have listened when he said, if anything points towards Russia doing it, it wasnt Russia at all.... because thats how good they are....

but nah, they will just listen to the bullsh!t CNN spews, even if its wrong, and say its right, even if its wrong, again and again....

see a pattern here?

rofl

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 03:22 PM

I remember when Hillary used the wrong email account with at least 22 of extremely sensitive information exchanged (deemed top secret). shes a [Bleeeeep!] and the only reason why trump is prez is cause she is that hateable.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 05:21 PM

About a fish per rod on the opener with the big fish (not mine) going 15#. A lot of 20-23" fish thrown back. Fished about 20 miles south of the Gate near the top of Deep Reef. Water's colder than salmon like it due to the wind.

Before the season started there was this report:

Today officials forecast 379,632 adult Sacramento Valley salmon are now in the ocean off the West Coast, compared to 229,400 a year ago at this time. This suggests a return to relatively plentiful salmon fishing in 2019 is likely. In the month ahead, officials with the Pacific Fisheries Management Council will use this forecast and other information to set times and areas open to both sport and commercial ocean salmon fishing for 2019.

Hank. do you have Chum runs down there.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 05:27 PM

This will all but sure Trump will be a two term Prez. He'll go down as being one of the greatest Presidents of all time. BOOM ! DYNASTY !

maga trump twoscoops trump

BOOM !

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 05:42 PM

The RWRWJs are putting their heads in the sand. Blind as Stevie Wonder. DT is fukd. Anybody who did this crapolla regardless of political party should be in high water.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 06:49 PM

We had Chum in the Sacramento River in the '50s, but they don't much run south of Tillamook anymore.

The 50's was the last time Hank went bank fishing.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/18/19 06:56 PM

The 50's was the last time Hank went bank fishing.

1st time.

wink

Look we know you're older than dirt . Speaking of bank fishing I will probably be catching Halibut right behind my house from the beach soon,although I will probably take my inflatable pontoon more often. Gonna fish ditch pickles Saturday. Stripers tomorrow morning in the surf. I'd post pics but,why bother?
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/19/19 12:07 PM

Next head on the Mueller Report Chopping Block?

Obama.

He's fooked.

From the site that absolutely LOVES Obama.....

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opinions/mueller-report-obama-jennings/index.html

Thanks Obama. Literally. For knowingly ignoring Russia and their interference with the US political system 2014 as you attempted to get on your knees and blow Iran.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/19/19 12:35 PM

Originally Posted By: elparquito
Next head on the Mueller Report Chopping Block?

Obama.

He's fooked.

From the site that absolutely LOVES Obama.....

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opinions/mueller-report-obama-jennings/index.html

Thanks Obama. Literally. For knowingly ignoring Russia and their interference with the US political system 2014 as you attempted to get on your knees and blow Iran.

As much as I am sure plenty of mistakes were made in the run up to the 2016 election so far as dealing with Russian interference goes, I wouldn't get my panties too bunched about an opinion piece written by Mitch McConnell's campaign advisor.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/19/19 01:10 PM

I don't think calling Jennings "Mitch McConnell's campaign advisor" is spin, since that's who he is, and telling you I wouldn't get my panties too bunched about it isn't spin, since I wouldn't, nor do I think any thinking person would.

Where exactly is the spin here, Spanky?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/19/19 01:22 PM

Lyin' Hank.

lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/20/19 11:14 PM

What we've learned here is..... Hank likes his politicians slippery.

They're ALL slippery.

They ALL lie.

Every

Fuckin'

One

wink

Except Trump.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/21/19 06:27 AM

What we've learned here is..... Hank likes his politicians slippery.

They're ALL slippery.

They ALL lie.

Every

Fuckin'

One

wink

Pot
Kettle
Black

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/21/19 04:05 PM

Looking at this from far away, I am left with a couple of impressions:

1. Obama screwed up by not slamming the Russians over their interference.
2. Trump escaped because he is a lousy manager and maybe a lunatic as well.
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/21/19 04:16 PM

And just what would the GOP have done if Obama had come down hard on the Russians, calling them out for meddling oil the lection in favor of DT? The GOP would have gone nuclear on him, claiming that he was trying to ensure HRC's election. It was a lose/lose situation.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/21/19 07:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Carcassman
And just what would the GOP have done if Obama had come down hard on the Russians, calling them out for meddling oil the lection in favor of DT? The GOP would have gone nuclear on him, claiming that he was trying to ensure HRC's election. It was a lose/lose situation.

Nah. That excuse dog don't hunt. Since when did Obama give one flying fvck what the GOP thought? Case in point: ACA & Fast n' Furious. Our national security & election security are paramount to our Republic. Screw hurt feelings. Do your job.

Really though, it's fully apparent nothing was done because it would have exposed the Dem obstruction plan. Obama, Lynch, Clinton & team were / are all complicit. This Trump thing is going to boomerang back onto the Dems in a big way and to some degree it already has. It's like Russian Admiral at the end of 'Hunt for Red October'....."You idiot...you killed US!"

Rigged an election and lost.
Rigged an investigation and lost.

Not so good for the brand going into 2020.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/22/19 10:52 AM

You could sense the damage done to the Democrats by the way they won the house in the last election cycle.

lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/22/19 08:17 PM

Trump's approval ratings down 5% to 39% after the redacted Mueller report released.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/22/19 08:33 PM

Trump's approval ratings down 5% to 39% after the redacted Mueller report released.

Didnt somebody say “nothing burger”?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/23/19 02:25 PM

Wrong.

An AG appointed by the liar in chief himself. Real chance of honesty and fairness there right Hankski? That report showed a minimum of 12 different tries at obstruction Hank. You just have to be able to read and retain the information. I have a feeling the ingrown hairs on your ass from sitting in front of your computer all day cause so much pain that retention just isn't in the cards for you.

I would think you would get more exercise from passing out eviction notices at your apartment building. Or going to court to fight the slumlord lawsuits you're probably facing.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/23/19 02:26 PM

Wrong.

That's right, Trump was "completely exonerated" by Barr's four page analysis...kinda like O.J. was completely exonerated of two homicides by a jury of his peers. The American public and the Democratic House of Representatives still seem keenly interested in Mueller's evidence of collusion and obstruction.

So true.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/23/19 02:30 PM

This will all but sure Trump will be a two term Prez. He'll go down as being one of the greatest Presidents of all time. BOOM ! DYNASTY !

maga trump twoscoops trump

BOOM !

Coming from a true genius. I will bet you big money that he will not go down as one of the best presidents ever. He will be looked at as a buffoon and a fvkup. You can relate to that Sol Schmuc.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/23/19 02:33 PM

That's what stupid and gullible people do, so that makes sense.

That's the problem with the great majority of the uneducated dimwits that voted for or support Trump. No facts just Limbaugh and Jones. Two very honest upstanding Americans trying to make America great again.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/23/19 02:37 PM

Why would you say something as dumb as Slo D?

Or.....maybe you're not just playing dumb anymore.

Either way...it still suits you.

Hank and Sol Dic are living in Trump's alternate reality. What is isn't and what isn't is.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/23/19 02:42 PM

Even an old blind harpy like you should see that you'd be doing the exact same thing as your precious demotards are doing now if the tables were turned. You do realize that you still do prezactly that with your gal pal and obama.

Imagine, if you will, a world where your girlfriend was pres instead of your boyfriend.....

I'd be willing to bet..

.... but, well....you know.

beer

Stam,
Hank has moved his crush to Lindsey Graham. He heard the rumors that Graham is coming out.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/23/19 08:45 PM

Is your pussy sore today gooygoofball ? Tomorrow should be better. Get soon well.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 10:34 AM

Why would you say something as dumb as Slo D?

Or.....maybe you're not just playing dumb anymore.

Either way...it still suits you.

Hank and Sol Dic are living in Trump's alternate reality. What is isn't and what isn't is.

We are all living in an alternate reality. I call it the South Park dimension.

Trump’s president (I could stop here but won’t. Feel free to jump to last sentence if not interested in my ranting).

A Ukrainian comedian, who plays the president on tv, became president with 70% of the vote.

Boys aren’t really boys.

Babies aren’t really babies.

Terrorists should vote.

Rich white kids yelling at black folks to “Shutthefuckup” aren’t racists because they dress in all black.

Some folks are racists because of their skin color while others are not.

Seattle is a beautiful city.

Those who didn’t go to college should pay for those who did.

Fat people aren’t fat and suggesting they diet is sexual assault.

Some people did some thing to some Easter worshipers.

Notre Dame was built on the blood of French colonialism despite the fact it’s 500 years older then French colonialism.

A 17hmr is an assault rifle.

All women should be believed all the time unless they accuse my tribe then they shouldn’t.

Jews are Natzis.

Broward county Florida still exists.

Homeland security still exists.

Privacy is super important but yay I got a like on Facebook.

The national debt is 22+trillion and nobody cares. Yay free sh!t and/or tax cuts.

The world will end in 11 1/2 years.

Millennials.

An 80 year old millionaire communist is the front runner to face off against Trump for POTUS 2020.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 12:15 PM

I bet Hillary pays off her bets.

I don't bet you, though, Welchster. Thief.
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 12:51 PM

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Mr. I don't want to talk politics anymore, let's talk about something else. Sounds like hanks under your skin a little.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 01:01 PM

I wish I could upvote Broodbuster's post a trillion times.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Spoonfedhead
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Mr. I don't want to talk politics anymore, let's talk about something else. Sounds like hanks under your skin a little.

You're stupid like Hank is.

You should go drown yourself.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 02:14 PM

You should grow some balls you hypocrite fuktard.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 02:21 PM

Is that you Skank? Welchster? Wanka$$?

It sure reads like it.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 02:38 PM

I take it you didn't finish school.
Mega..

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 03:33 PM

So I can bounce them across your chin?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 03:49 PM

Dan likes dudes....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 04:00 PM

You can bounce them right in my hedge clippers. Sorry I meant tweezers. I don't think your cheering boy toys would like that.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 05:53 PM

This is fun. We should do this more often.

I'm actually going fishing tomorrow, so praise be!

Have at it fvcktards and don't burn the place down while I'm gone. Or do. Whatever is your pleasure.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 06:19 PM

Dan likes dudes....

I've been married for 29 years and have 2 kids.

You live with your mom..............at her house.

lol

Keep flapping your gums.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 06:20 PM

You can bounce them right in my hedge clippers. Sorry I meant tweezers. I don't think your cheering boy toys would like that.

As expected, more sucking.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 07:03 PM

Ain't you like 46?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 08:02 PM

No.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 08:42 PM

Well you look like you're 13 so i guess you got that going for you...

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 09:08 PM

So you think Stan...

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 09:13 PM

It's Shirley if i say it is....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/24/19 10:24 PM

Weird thread...

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/25/19 07:35 AM

It's Shirley if i say it is....

The Decider?

lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/25/19 07:40 AM

Well you look like you're 13 so i guess you got that going for you...

You talk like you're 13, and go to work like you're 13, so you've got that going for you.

smile

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/25/19 08:16 AM

sure Dan... whatever you say runt....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/25/19 09:02 AM

That's a pretty weak comeback for a dude that looks like a potato with some toothpicks stuck in it. In a onesie.

lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/25/19 09:30 AM

Evo has been boring lately, hank has been forgetting to log out as spoonfed, Jason b.l.t. Is busy counting fish, even stam aka Shirley has been quiet. frown

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/25/19 09:34 AM

I can assure you I'm not Hank.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/25/19 09:52 AM

I know you are not Hank. but sometimes you gotta go with the bit.
Posted by: GoldDigger

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/25/19 11:40 AM

Originally Posted By: MidWestStlhd1959
No way is spoon head my good friend Hanker. Spoon head isn’t half the man my good friend and American hero Hanker is. Whats egos problem probably not fishing enough lately. I’m pretty pissed myself I’ve been having car trouble recently. First my truck leaves me strangled in the river then it leaves me abandoned at hooters and I will tell you what if your going to get abandoned it’s better be at hooters accept let me tell you what if you start asking those waiters for a ride home because your truck broke down they think her trying to get in their pants just trust me it doesn’t go over well. I did get a ride home That police officer was really nice and understanding and on the brite side now I can’t get strangled by my truck at hooters anymore since I’m not allowed to go back.

Damn..I want some of what that boy's been smokin'....

Strangled by your truck in the river? Oh My! How could you have possibly escaped?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 04/25/19 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: MidWestStlhd1959
You know what I meat.

I got you, what you meat was crystal clear. Glad we have some true Mega mans out there!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/29/19 08:03 PM

Mueller made a public statement today about the investigation and resigned. Left the door open on impeachment or arrest and conviction when he is out of office. Couldn't charge Trump because of a longstanding DOJ legal position... “says the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing,” Mueller said. . “If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller declared. Mueller Speaks
Posted by: Lucky Louie

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 06:09 AM

Mueller made a public statement today about the investigation and resigned. Left the door open on impeachment or arrest and conviction when he is out of office. Couldn't charge Trump because of a longstanding DOJ legal position... “says the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing,” Mueller said. . “If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller declared. Mueller Speaks

I watched Mueller’s short speech yesterday and was quite amazed by his appearance. It looked like he was on the final 13th step onto the gallows platform with bag ready to be put over his head---rope around his neck--- and ready to drop.

Click the link provided above and look at the picture of Mueller--- as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

When Trump gave Barr authority to declassify as he sees fit for transparency to the American people, it was written and stated by many, that many in DC will not be sleeping easily and Mueller’s picture looks like the poster child that fits that description along with stuttering throughout-- while reading his speech.

He knows this could be his last stand to finally get Trump out of power to attempt to save his own neck and the ilk around him---hence the attempted Russian/Trump collusion hoax continues-- he hopes, but Mueller’s face and actions shows defeat and he looks like it is the end of the line most serial criminals face.

With Mueller out of authoritative power, along with his partners of crime of Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Rosenstein and dozens of others who are also out on the street as well--- as the field of swamp creatures dwindle slowly but surely the cover ups of these traitors past secrets will unfold.

History will not look kindly upon these infamous traitors.

Next up---Barr’s turn.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 07:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie

I watched Mueller’s short speech yesterday and was quite amazed by his appearance. It looked like he was on the final 13th step onto the gallows platform with bag ready to be put over his head---rope around his neck--- and ready to drop.

Click the link provided above and look at the picture of Mueller--- as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

When Trump gave Barr authority to declassify as he sees fit for transparency to the American people, it was written and stated by many, that many in DC will not be sleeping easily and Mueller’s picture looks like the poster child that fits that description along with stuttering throughout-- while reading his speech.

He knows this could be his last stand to finally get Trump out of power to attempt to save his own neck and the ilk around him---hence the attempted Russian/Trump collusion hoax continues-- he hopes, but Mueller’s face and actions shows defeat and he looks like it is the end of the line most serial criminals face.

With Mueller out of authoritative power, along with his partners of crime of Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Rosenstein and dozens of others who are also out on the street as well--- as the field of swamp creatures dwindle slowly but surely the cover ups of these traitors past secrets will unfold.

Next up---Barr’s turn.

If you can speculate that much based on stuttering speech and what not than you are a straight up idiot. I am real glad you aren’t my boss or the Prez, you would speculate whatever it takes to support and justify whatever you wanted. Facts are independent of what you want, this is why the adults in the room usually leave this stuff to the experts. Oh wait, that is right, there are no experts, just deep state. Except you are an expert right? Not deep state right?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 07:49 AM

I am hearing the report totally exonerates Prez Tangerine, but from the same folks I hear the report is BS and a witch hunt. What kind of brain thinks like that? Is it the malt liquor?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 08:27 AM

lol

Wheezy is part of the Derp State.

At least I can vote, and I dont spend all my time guzzling the balls of
a Prez I didnt vote for. Maybe you should stay out of politics since you can’t vote?
Posted by: Lucky Louie

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 10:09 AM

Next up---Barr’s turn.

If you can speculate that much based on stuttering speech and what not than you are a straight up idiot. I am real glad you aren’t my boss or the Prez, you would speculate whatever it takes to support and justify whatever you wanted. Facts are independent of what you want, this is why the adults in the room usually leave this stuff to the experts. Oh wait, that is right, there are no experts, just deep state. Except you are an expert right? Not deep state right?

Speculate? LOL

If you would have been paying attention Jason, the evidence provided to this point has come from Congressional oversight, declassified testimony, court records, FOIA requests received backed by court orders, and the 99 Page FISA court opinion with much more declassification on its way. Mueller’s demeanor was what was to be expected---Mueller knows what is coming and he and his cohorts are out on the street looking in and are now powerless to continue the hoax and other cover ups.

The information is in these threads and I'll eventually connect the dots for people like you that do not have a clue.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 12:53 PM

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller declared.

If Ferris had the "confidence" (or evidence) the President DID commit a crime he would have happily said so.

He did say so, ya dumb cvnt. In the report. You'd know this if your view wasn't being blocked by Trump's belly button.

You should give the shaft a rest and work the balls for a while, cockgobbler.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 01:32 PM

You should STFU until you know what you're talking about

Same to you!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 01:52 PM

You should STFU until you know what you're talking about, shrimp.

wink

Go fvck yourself, pussy. I'll say what I want and you won't do fuckall about it because you can't.

Because you're a pussy.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 03:23 PM

wink

Go fvck yourself, pussy. I'll say what I want and you won't do fuckall about it because you can't.

Because you're a pussy.

This exchange is balls to the wall DS material rofl

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 03:48 PM

I'll be here all week!

rofl

Hank and I know how to Dark Side!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 05:19 PM

We all know you're more familiar with the brown side.
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 05:19 PM

Speculate? LOL

Mueller knows what is coming and he and his cohorts are out on the street looking in and are now powerless to continue the hoax and other cover ups.

Speculate about this....

"Here's the real story, in my opinion, with Mueller's press conference: Mueller doesn't want to be called by Nadler to testify before the House Judiciary because he doesn't want to answer tough questions under oath. Nadler doesn't want to call Mueller because he doesn't want Mueller answering questions that undermine the Democrats' plan to keep a cloud of suspicion floating over Trump until 2020. Mueller and Nadler are communicating because Nadler was pretending to negotiate a Mueller appearance before his committee. Basically, Nadler was like, "I need you to give me something if you don't want to be called to testify." And of course, Mueller was more than happy to hold a press conference where he could recapture his rightful status on all those prayer candles after failing to seal the deal against Trump with his report. I should mention that the Senate Republicans can call Mueller to testify, but I have little faith they will do that because they are sad, weak little men.

A compromise had to be made because the Democrats' planned narrative was derailed with Barr's cut-to-the-chase press conference. But this time, Mueller delivered for the Democrats by insinuating that his team could not charge Trump because of DoJ's regulations not to bring charges against a sitting president...but would have if not for the regulation."

As for that DOJ regulation not to bring charges against a sitting president, there's this....

"AG Barr testified under oath otherwise about the DoJ regulation. Barr said that Mueller told him three times it was not the case that the OLC regulation prevented him from bringing charges. I believe Barr, who made this assertion under oath, over Mueller, who does not want to make any statements under oath. There were also witnesses to this conversation. I wonder what they have to say."

wink

Couldn't have called it any clearer than this... It appears Hank has this one right....

I step away for a few years and sneak a peak in the dark side and you all are still going at it.

[Bleeeeep!] kids club rofl

Keith

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 05:35 PM

wink

Because you're a pussy.

rofl

I wouldn't waste the three seconds it would take me to kick the fuk out of a little scrunt like you.

Drop your pants and bend over for the Demotards you love so much...again.

I know you wouldn't because I'd beat you like a rented mule. You'd pull some move that worked on all the other pussies you've encountered, and I'd counter it and then break your old body into pieces.

You should figure out how old and broken down you are, grandpa. Stick with charter boats and pudding cups.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 05:37 PM

We all know you're more familiar with the brown side.

Little bitch monkey - still dancing upon command. rofl

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 05:51 PM

Id put 20$ on hank. Then I would pay Hank for shattering that glass jaw of yours.
Then Hank would have to pay Stam his bet money.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 05:54 PM

Dance, bitch!!

rofl

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 05:56 PM

Spoonfedheadgiver has a crush on Welchster!

rofl

NTTAWWT

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 06:04 PM

They're probably the same person.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 06:33 PM

Danny boy, you're the monkey that swings on hanks nuts everyday.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 07:00 PM

Danny boy, you're the monkey that swings on hanks nuts everyday.

You might at well just open up and gobble Hank's cock, fluffer. The way you wash his balls around here is just embarrassing.

Maybe not for you, but for a man it would be.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 10:08 PM

Next up---Barr’s turn.

Barr is a fukin fatass criminal communist.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 11:32 PM

Seek help steelheadgiver, in the mean time STFU you loony. You fags on the left loved the barr pick and now again you weirdo's are crying like lil beetches. Jesus wept. Enjoy the next 5 years snowflake. rofl

BOOM !

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/30/19 11:36 PM

Believe me he will take care of bidness, with extreme prejudice.

BOOM TIME !!!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/31/19 10:02 AM

Sol Idiot,
Do you and Hank compare notes on how to look as dumb as possible? I'm sure your retention skills are challenged at best but those of us that are educated and can read and retain what we've read know that the report was full of obstruction and if you can see and hear and watched Mueller in his press conference you should have been able to see (and hear) that he in fact absolutely did not exonerate Trump from obstruction.

So once again I will say what I've been saying for the last 2 years. Trump got elected by complete ignorant, clueless, boneheaded, racist, misinformed, uniformed, fake christians, and all other forms of low life and/or greedy wealthy @ssholes that care only about themselves and their money.

I doubt that you voted because I would bet that you have a rap sheet that probably includes a felony or multiple felonies which of course makes your worthless opinions even more worthless if that is even possible.

You and Hank should move into Hanks apartment flophouse together. You guys can share Lindsey Graham in a threesome. Just think Sol Smuck you and Hank can get it on with Lindsey while spewing outrageous right wing verbal diarrhea. When you're done you can wipe with Hank's swastika embossed wife beater t-shirt. Idiot!!!!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/31/19 11:19 AM

Sol Idiot,
I'm sure your retention skills are challenged at best but those of us that are educated and can read and retain what we've read know that the report was full of obstruction and if you can see and hear and watched Mueller in his press conference you should have been able to see (and hear) that he in fact absolutely did not exonerate Trump from obstruction.

So once again I will say what I've been saying for the last 2 years. Trump got elected by complete ignorant, clueless, boneheaded, racist, misinformed, uniformed, fake christians, and all other forms of low life and/or greedy wealthy @ssholes that care only about themselves and their money.

I doubt that you voted because I would bet that you have a rap sheet that probably includes a felony or multiple felonies which of course makes your worthless opinions even more worthless if that is even possible.

You and Hank should move into Hanks apartment flophouse together. You guys can share Lindsey Graham in a threesome. Just think Sol Smuck you and Hank can get it on with Lindsey while spewing outrageous right wing verbal diarrhea. When you're done you can wipe with Hank's swastika embossed wife beater t-shirt. Idiot!!!!

Yikes, tell us how you really feel... It's almost like you live in downtown Seattle or Portland or something.

Brainwashed comes to mind...

Keith
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/31/19 12:05 PM

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
It's almost like you live in downtown Seattle or Portland or something.

Is he a drug addict?

...cuz that seems to be the majority of people currently "living" in downtown Seattle or P-Town.

I'd add in the laughing emoji, but it's not all that funny for the rest of us "normal" folk living in and around downtown Seattle.

We have a nation wide opiod drug problem with no end in sight. Big Pharam continues to feed the masses all the Oxy they can get their hands on.

Add to that, a very moderate climate, and highly liberal city like Seattle that refuses to enforce the laws and has gone as far as allowing 3 grams of drugs on a person as "personal use", you can see what the "homeless" problem really is in Seattle.

It's not a homeless problem. It's a drug problem.

You all should watch Seattle is Dying if you want to learn how Seattle is f-ing itself up and doing nothing about it.

As for the brainwashed comment, is he really brainwashed when the majority populated counties in WA, OR, and CA all think that way?

Posted by: Paul Smenis

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/31/19 02:46 PM

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 05/31/19 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: elparquito
It's almost like you live in downtown Seattle or Portland or something.

Is he a drug addict?

...cuz that seems to be the majority of people currently "living" in downtown Seattle or P-Town.

I'd add in the laughing emoji, but it's not all that funny for the rest of us "normal" folk living in and around downtown Seattle.

We have a nation wide opiod drug problem with no end in sight. Big Pharam continues to feed the masses all the Oxy they can get their hands on.

Add to that, a very moderate climate, and highly liberal city like Seattle that refuses to enforce the laws and has gone as far as allowing 3 grams of drugs on a person as "personal use", you can see what the "homeless" problem really is in Seattle.

It's not a homeless problem. It's a drug problem.

You all should watch Seattle is Dying if you want to learn how Seattle is f-ing itself up and doing nothing about it.

As for the brainwashed comment, is he really brainwashed when the majority populated counties in WA, OR, and CA all think that way?

It is disgusting! Heck, Seattle and Portland even made Hannity last night about how much of a dump it's all turned to.

Odd that people just sit back and do nothing about it, I guess accepting the [Bleeeeep!] show. I went to Portland about a month ago and almost stepped in human [Bleeeeep!] on the sidewalk. Primitive I tell ya... rofl

Keith

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/01/19 06:06 PM

Looks like he is holding a photo of his flabby white ass, at least as much of it as the photographer could capture with a wide angle lens. Obviously, the deep bruises left by Stormy's spanking and the large hickey left by your lips were photoshopped out.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/02/19 09:53 AM

Hank hasn't read it but he'll tell you what's in it.

Don't listen, Hank. Just pretend you know.

Like you do with everything else.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/02/19 10:22 AM

Words mean things. It doesn't matter who reads them.

Hope this helps you overcome your retardation.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/02/19 10:13 PM

Words mean things. It doesn't matter who reads them.

Hope this helps you overcome your retardation.

It matters who reads into those words, Danny.

Fuktards get different meanings from them that aren't the original intent.

Hope this helps you overcome your tendency to be a fuktard.

wink

No. False.

You're a retarded person.

Hope this helps.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/03/19 08:35 AM

Go ahead and just stay retarded, then. You should be used to it by now.
Posted by: FleaFlickr02

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/04/19 04:12 PM

I read the report. It was a lot more interesting than I expected it to be. The stuff about the Russian social media campaign was especially interesting to read, if a bit terrifying. Volume 2 was downright infuriating. The rest was pretty boring.

Anyone else read it? If not, might I suggest you do so before adopting the words some partisan hack put in Mueller's mouth as gospel?

Because opinions are like a-holes, and everyone here is fascinated with a-holes, here's my opinion (you're welcome):

Trump committed obstruction of justice (according to the definitions laid out in the Mueller Report), on multiple occasions. It's impossible for me to imagine the evidence laid out in the report to that end is all circumstantial.

That led to the question of why someone might feel obligated to obstruct justice. Typically, it's a pretty solid indication someone has done some bad, bad $hit; quite probably the same bad $hit for which they were being investigated to begin with.

Challenge to fellow Dark Siders: Read the report before replying to this. Hopefully, that doesn't disqualify everyone. That's how I arrived at my opinion, and any legitimate argument to the contrary ought to be based on the same, factual information. I'm genuinely interested in the truth, so I'll gladly entertain anything that demonstrates a differing view on the information I read. NO LINKS TO MEDIA ARTICLES, PLEASE! I am trying to encourage a free-thinking discourse (what better place than here LOL) about a critical moment in American history, not make our heads spin out of control.

Memes are okay, as long as they're funny and relevant.

Edit: just realized this could be fairly construed as a thread jack. Not my intention. Sorry...

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/04/19 04:15 PM

how did he obstruct justice on something that was fabricated in the first place?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/04/19 04:58 PM

how did he obstruct justice on something that was fabricated in the first place?

He told people how to answer questions and what not to say. He tampered with many people in the investigation. If you claim the whole thing was fabricated, why so defensive and secretive? Innocent people cooperate. Guilty people don’t cooperate. Even if Russia isn’t the crime, there are crimes aplenty.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/04/19 05:07 PM

the investigation was based on a lie... so it was a fraudulent investigation in the first place...

lets say this, lets say someone accused you of raping a child, and you were investigated for 2 years, your family drug through the mud, all kinds of stress put upon you, based solely on a lie....

would you be defensive?

matter of fact, dont even answer that, i know the answer, but you will say otherwise...

Hillary wouldnt have said "if that fvcker gets elected, we are all going to swing", if she, infact, didnt commit a crime...

Obama also obstructed in the Smollet case, and there is evidence of it, dont hear anyone saying to go after that...

"even if Russia isnt the crime", that was the CRIME they were investigating, so if there is no crime, there should be no investigation.. you dont investigate something you know for a fact didnt happen...

as far as Russia interfering with the election, im sick and tired of you people even talking about it, yet say not nary a word when the US does it, and its all been recorded... so until you get pissed off about the US doing the exact same thing, then your point is baseless and frankly, borderline psychotic....

its the equivalent of bitching about slavery that happened 600 years ago, talking about nonsense that means nothing to this day, yet Libya has an active slave market going on right now, and not nary a person says a thing, or does sh!t about it...

same with most all the Muslim countries in that sh!thole region, and beyond....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/04/19 05:22 PM

i knew who you were 4 weeks ago...

and as usual, your brain wont let you think in logical fashion...

i dont need to read the report, because, the investigation was started on a lie, aka the Steele Dossier... there never was any collusion, whatsoever, it was a myth prepared by the Democrats....

also, Mueller left sh!t out of conversations to make Trump look bad, which has been on the news for the last few days... good thing they have showed what was actually said, vs the bullsh!t he put out....

the Democrats wanted the investigation started, because they wanted to cover up their own crimes...

which is obstruction of justice...

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/04/19 05:28 PM

speaking of sicko child molesting weird worthless pieces of sh!t....

you hear about George Nader? you know the key witness in the report that his name was mentioned 4 dozen times?

the sick fvck was arrested at JFK for possession of child pornography, for the SECOND time... the first time he was busted in 1991....

excellent key witness to have...

rofl

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/04/19 07:52 PM

I read the report.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/04/19 08:28 PM

the investigation was based on a lie... so it was a fraudulent investigation in the first place...

If the law was broken the law was broken no matter the purpose of the investigation. Do you support exceptionalism for situations where the law doesn’t apply? That is unAmerican. Only criminals and thugs think in their case it is different.

lets say this, lets say someone accused you of raping a child, and you were investigated for 2 years, your family drug through the mud, all kinds of stress put upon you, based solely on a lie....

would you be defensive?

This is the President of the USA and not a rape case. Presidents NEED to be vetted and investigated from time to time. I am fine with every person who ever has a chance of becoming the President being investigated by the various arms of the government if they have any inkling of high crimes. This is our government protecting us not the “deep state”. If you have a sketchy past than you should not be the President.

matter of fact, dont even answer that, i know the answer, but you will say otherwise...

That is not matter of fact.

Hillary wouldnt have said "if that fvcker gets elected, we are all going to swing", if she, infact, didnt commit a crime...

Trump said, “lock her up” a thousand times so maybe she was pushing back.

Obama also obstructed in the Smollet case, and there is evidence of it, dont hear anyone saying to go after that...

History you dumb [Bleeeeep!]. Lock Obama up if he is guilty, I don’t give a [Bleeeeep!].

"even if Russia isnt the crime", that was the CRIME they were investigating, so if there is no crime, there should be no investigation.. you dont investigate something you know for a fact didnt happen...

Cart before the horse doesn’t work. Horses don’t reverse well.

as far as Russia interfering with the election, im sick and tired of you people even talking about it, yet say not nary a word when the US does it, and its all been recorded... so until you get pissed off about the US doing the exact same thing, then your point is baseless and frankly, borderline psychotic....

I think there are a lot of sketchy aspects to Trump, and so do millions more. We have a right to be worried. It is not phsychotic.

its the equivalent of bitching about slavery that happened 600 years ago, talking about nonsense that means nothing to this day, yet Libya has an active slave market going on right now, and not nary a person says a thing, or does sh!t about it...

same with most all the Muslim countries in that sh!thole region, and beyond....

It isn’t equivalent at all you are a straight up dumb fuk.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/04/19 08:41 PM

I don't think Evo has a law degree.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/04/19 08:54 PM

I don't think you have a clue as to what i have...

Beezus, solid work.... rofl
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/04/19 09:32 PM

SPEED KILLS

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 05:54 AM

It's really, really unfortunate that so many people are willing to fully adopt opinions about such an important moment in our country's history based on what someone else tells them. There are times when we actually owe it to ourselves and our neighbors to fully understand the facts of a situation before passing judgment. A time when we are faced with the prospect of re-electing someone who may not have our best interests in mind is one such time.

The report is out there. It's free. Read it. Then, let's have some productive discourse.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 05:56 AM

I read the report.

As a concerned, fellow American and free thinker, "Thank you."

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 07:58 AM

Atta boy, Hank. Walk that party line!

Or, better yet, read the Mueller Report, then contribute your own, independent thoughts to the conversation. If you form the same opinions expressed by your favorite partisan news source, at least you will have the comfort of knowing you made an informed, autonomous (if still heavily influenced by prior exposure to partisan spin) decision about what to believe.

Crazy how we all seem to agree that all politicians and pundits are liars, yet so many of us immediately look to our heavily-biased sources of information of choice when we seek the truth about something important. Probably not the most prudent strategy for finding the truth, nor for understanding whether someone is acting in your best interest.
Posted by: Evo's Mom

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 08:09 AM

Wow this Frank guy sucks more dicks than I do

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 08:29 AM

Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
A time when we are faced with the prospect of re-electing someone who may not have our best interests in mind is one such time.

"Our" best interests?

Who are you speaking for when you say " our best interests"?

You seem to be the expert on our best interests since you have the most to say and you tell us we are fuktards daily. Why don't you tell us?

Me personally, I want a President who doesn't have such obvious insecurities (weakness) , and one who isn’t all about the money. Also, a guy who reveals who he owes money to so he can’t be manipulated.

IMO, our best interest is opportunity for future generations in America, not profits at all costs NOW.

Seriously, what is our best interest Wank? I want to hear your opinion rather than some Fox News sound-byte. It is easy to sling turds, hard to build a castle.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 08:58 AM

I don't think you have a clue as to what i have...

Beezus, solid work.... rofl

You could have just gone with the first three words. The rest was unnecessary.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 09:01 AM

I read the report.

Good on ya.. thumbs

Do you know who else read the report? The Attorney General.

Do you know what he said about the report?

No collusion.

No obstruction.

wink

I'm not a lazy cvnt like you are so I read it and drew my own conclusions.

You can keep sucking Barr's cock if you want, though. It seems to be your thing.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 10:49 AM

Lest get some $hit straight. I don't know Evo personally or know his lfe story, nor do I care, but to make a fake profile for somebodys mom is pretty Fukin low. I hope karma catches up to you one day and you get the floor mopped with your ass. Whoever has the audacity to do [Bleeeeep!] like this is a pussy in my book. I'll be here for you to tell me otherwise.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 11:14 AM

Lest get some $hit straight. I don't know Evo personally or know his lfe story, nor do I care, but to make a fake profile for somebodys mom is pretty Fukin low. I hope karma catches up to you one day and you get the floor mopped with your ass. Whoever has the audacity to do [Bleeeeep!] like this is a pussy in my book. I'll be here for you to tell me otherwise.

I bet Evo's Mom has read the Mueller Report. Have you?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 11:20 AM

lol

I'm still goin' with the opinion of the AG who got his JD in 1977.

Then there's the Deputy AG who shares the opinion of the AG.

No collusion.

No obstruction.

BTW, that Deputy AG graduated summa cum laude from the Wharton School with a BS in economics. He then went to law school at Harvard where he was the editor of the Harvard Law Review. While at Harvard, that Deputy AG landed an internship with then acting United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts Robert Mueller. He graduated cum laude in 1989 with a Juris Doctor degree.

Yeah, in matters of the law I listen to the opinions of folks like that. I don't pay any attention to the opinions of salesmen who never stepped foot in a school of law.

wink

Couldn't hear you with that cock in your mouth.

Never learned to read? Not shocking considering your math skills, I guess.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 11:24 AM

actually, she hasnt... she doesnt need to read some fictional story written by some dude to know what is really going on....

oh, shes also a Democrat that voted for Obama....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 11:27 AM

lol

I'm still goin' with the opinion of the AG who got his JD in 1977.

Then there's the Deputy AG who shares the opinion of the AG.

No collusion.

No obstruction.

BTW, that Deputy AG graduated summa cum laude from the Wharton School with a BS in economics. He then went to law school at Harvard where he was the editor of the Harvard Law Review. While at Harvard, that Deputy AG landed an internship with then acting United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts Robert Mueller. He graduated cum laude in 1989 with a Juris Doctor degree.

Yeah, in matters of the law I listen to the opinions of folks like that. I don't pay any attention to the opinions of salesmen who never stepped foot in a school of law.

wink

You just openly admitted that you don't know what's in the report (because you haven't read it). Was there something else useful I could have gleaned from that? I already knew Barr's "opinion."

You go ahead blindly trusting people with credentials. As for me, I shall seek the truth, and I don't believe I'll get that out of either side of the aisle's talking points, so I choose to get my info from the source. In this case, the source was Robert Mueller. You should check into HIS opinions, which are very clearly not biased, then decide for yourself.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 11:27 AM

I don't talk about the dramatical bull$hit politics online.
Wtf does that gotta do with $hit anyway.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 11:32 AM

Keep typing snowflake. I don't care the circumstances, you don't degrade ones mother or family for any sake. I have damn near gone to jail for defending members of my family. It's nothin for me.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 11:40 AM

jesus you are dumb...

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 12:01 PM

Nope, that's the thing about a good defendable reason. You get to break someone's face and get off. The last guy didn't even show up to court despite the broken orbital and wired jaw. He knew he was in the wrong in the end. So home I went.
The meth episode was about 15 years ago, you grow up eventually.
If that was any of your moms, my defense would be no different.
So do yourself us all a favor fvck off.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 12:17 PM

jesus you are dumb...

Going to hell? Or are you there already?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 12:53 PM

Nope, that's the thing about a good defendable reason. You get to break someone's face and get off. The last guy didn't even show up to court despite the broken orbital and wired jaw. He knew he was in the wrong in the end. So home I went.
The meth episode was about 15 years ago, you grow up eventually.
If that was any of your moms, my defense would be no different.
So do yourself us all a favor fvck off.

You seem upset.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 01:00 PM

As for me, I shall seek the truth, and I don't believe I'll get that out of either side of the aisle's talking points, so I choose to get my info from the source. In this case, the source was Robert Mueller. You should check into HIS opinions, which are very clearly not biased, then decide for yourself.

You mean you shall seek "the truth" in the voicemail from The Donald's attorney that Mueller edited to make it sound as though it was an order from above?

That "truth"?

lol

Sure he edited it, Donald... I mean Hank. Sure....

When are you going to learn that you can't have it both ways? Remember Trump's glowing review of the Mueller Report when all the public (or anyone besides Mueller) knew was what Trump's new, fanboy AG was telling us (you know, the no collusion, no obstruction line Trump's been spewing since the "witch hunt" started)? Now that Mueller's come forward and set the record straight on his findings, which were quite less positive than Barr's, we're back to Mueller being an operative of the "Deep State." It takes a real fool (or maybe just a mindless lemming) not to see the problem there. The liars are the ones who keep changing their story. Haven't you got enough real life experience to know that?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 01:07 PM

do you know why Mueller said dont subpoena him and that his "testimony" was the report?

because he doesnt want to say anything under oath...

clear as day...

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 01:17 PM

FFS... for fvcks sake....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 01:26 PM

do you know why Mueller said dont subpoena him and that his "testimony" was the report?

because he doesnt want to say anything under oath...

clear as day...

What about Tangerine God Trump? Why didn’t the most vital person in this investigation refuse to testify before congress? Why are house Democrats calling for Mueller to testify? Like others noted, you cant have it both ways.

This is all, in fact, not clear as day.......unless you are an idiot.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 02:22 PM

I read most of it. Just for the sake of forming my own opinion.

Collusion, hell no. It was a joke to start with.

Obstruction - yeah there's some minor obstruction but nothing that screams holy [Bleeeeep!] this guy is guilty as [Bleeeeep!].

It is pretty screwed up to have to sit back and let someone dig and dig and dig when you know for a fact when it all started it was a false story in regards to collusion. I bet 80% of the people that post on the dark side would have obstructed if they were being investigated for 2 years straight for something they didn't do, I mean none of ya can keep your mouths shut rofl

Keith

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 02:43 PM

While I disagree somewhat with his assessment, I welcome Keith's insight, because he read the report. That's the way to arrive at an informed opinion and have a meaningful discussion.

Hadn't really considered that if Trump really were innocent, it might have been a little tough to keep his mouth shut and his hands off the investigation. Fair point. That said, anyone who claims to be as smart as Trump says he is (or has been to court as often) ought to know that there's a very important reason the police are required to allow you the right to remain silent when arrested... that's how you avoid saying and doing stuff that makes you appear more guilty while you're being investigated. Trump did a lot and said a lot, at some very precarious moments during the investigation. I think that makes him look extremely guilty of something (though we may never know what). I seriously doubt he'll face any prosecution over any of this, while in office or out, and that's just peachy, as long as he is either vindicated through the proper process or denied a second term by informed voters, if that's what the truth suggests should be the outcome.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 03:05 PM

Gotta say, though, that I was personally pretty convinced Trump was conspiring with Russia when he stood alongside Putin in Helsinki and told the world his intelligence officials were wrong about Russia being behind the election tampering. That was, to say the least, more than a bit unconventional behavior for a US President, and now that we KNOW Russia was behind it, and Trump still refuses to call out Putin, tells me there might be a little flame under all that smoke.

Also, having read the Mueller Report, Keith will know that Mueller very clearly states in the report that "collusion" is not a prosecutable crime. What he sought to prove or disprove was whether the Trump campaign had engaged in CONSPIRACY (a very prosecutable crime) with Russia. He determined the evidence wasn't sufficient to prove conspiracy (not that he believed none occurred). Nobody besides the Trump legal team ever cared about "collusion," so let's stop using that misleading, minimizing term as long as we're discussing the Mueller Report and what it actually says, cool?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 03:11 PM

Minor obstruction.

lol

80 percent of the board would have gone to jail, too. I guess plebes can't expect the same leeway a billionaire trust fund baby like Trump gets.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 03:24 PM

Minor obstruction.

lol

80 percent of the board would have gone to jail, too. I guess plebes can't expect the same leeway a billionaire trust fund baby like Trump gets.

Defining minor as that of one could try and prosecute for but may not be able to prosecute. The gray area of the definition I guess.

I see it from both sides. Meaning I want clarity as much as any as to what truly happened. I guess time will tell as it all unfolds and we keep learning more from Barr.

Another thing that cracks me up the most is how far left and far right people are with this horse [Bleeeeep!]. At some point everyone should get on similar pages and get some [Bleeeeep!] done. The he said, she said and spins on the truth is quite entertaining...

Keith

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 03:27 PM

While I disagree somewhat with his assessment, I welcome Keith's insight, because he read the report. That's the way to arrive at an informed opinion and have a meaningful discussion.

Hadn't really considered that if Trump really were innocent, it might have been a little tough to keep his mouth shut and his hands off the investigation. Fair point. That said, anyone who claims to be as smart as Trump says he is (or has been to court as often) ought to know that there's a very important reason the police are required to allow you the right to remain silent when arrested... that's how you avoid saying and doing stuff that makes you appear more guilty while you're being investigated. Trump did a lot and said a lot, at some very precarious moments during the investigation. I think that makes him look extremely guilty of something (though we may never know what). I seriously doubt he'll face any prosecution over any of this, while in office or out, and that's just peachy, as long as he is either vindicated through the proper process or denied a second term by informed voters, if that's what the truth suggests should be the outcome.

Innocent until proven guilty. The left has absolutely no understanding of that statement. Watching both Fox News and CNN for the past many years, it's entertaining watching how far fetched some of the reporting was by CNN and The Washington Post. They flat painted him guilty from day one. It's no wonder there's so much bias and belief...

Keith

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 03:32 PM

Minor obstruction.

lol

Defining minor as that of one could try and prosecute for but may not be able to prosecute. The gray area of the definition I guess.

I see it from both sides. Meaning I want clarity as much as any as to what truly happened. I guess time will tell as it all unfolds and we keep learning more from Barr.

Another thing that cracks me up the most is how far left and far right people are with this horse [Bleeeeep!]. At some point everyone should get on similar pages and get some [Bleeeeep!] done. The he said, she said and spins on the truth is quite entertaining...

Keith

Hard to disagree with much of that. You always were a pretty reasonable type, though.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 03:40 PM

Of course, you're right, and that's as it should be. Prosecuting people without proof is not the way we do things, and I hope we don't start now.

I guess my point is that if Trump did obstruct justice (we seem to agree in principle that he did), he probably did so for reasons much greater than that he was mad about having his name smeared. You can object without obstructing, but it's a slippery slope, and any defense lawyer will tell you it's the best idea to keep your mouth shut entirely and let them do what you're paying them to do, which is to make your case in a better way than you could. Then again, what has Trump shown us to make us think he wouldn't speak up against the advice of his attorneys? The fact he's so damned short-fused and loud-mouthed really complicates the matter. His attorneys earn every penny....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 03:49 PM

Anyone notice how much less acrimonious and more thoughtful this discussion became as soon as people who HAVE read the report (and have different opinions) started commenting? Maybe there's something to that. We keep this up, we might start to realize we're still the same people, D or R, that we were before this all started, and we really agree on about 80% of everything. That 20% is hell, for sure, but people in this country need to remember how many values and hopes we share in common, rather than focusing on the issues that divide us and will eventually bring us to ruin if we let them. Let's stop letting perfect be the enemy of the good, because good is the best we can hope for, and I'm pretty sure if we went straight left or straight right, we'd get a lot wrong, either way.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 04:29 PM

Anyone notice how much less acrimonious and more thoughtful this discussion became as soon as people who HAVE read the report (and have different opinions) started commenting? Maybe there's something to that. We keep this up, we might start to realize we're still the same people, D or R, that we were before this all started, and we really agree on about 80% of everything. That 20% is hell, for sure, but people in this country need to remember how many values and hopes we share in common, rather than focusing on the issues that divide us and will eventually bring us to ruin if we let them. Let's stop letting perfect be the enemy of the good, because good is the best we can hope for, and I'm pretty sure if we went straight left or straight right, we'd get a lot wrong, either way.

There's two types of thinkers in my book, Logical and Emotional.

Logical tends to lean towards Republican and Emotional towards the Democrats.

As a extremely logical thinking person, one should feel dirty when they let their emotions get involved in conversation and discussions. I see it here all the time. Sure the name calling is entertaining at times but many of you are irrational and emotional thinkers and that smears you from the truth. Emotional thinkers tend to find a way to be right albeit stretching the truth...

Keith

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 05:37 PM

As a extremely logical thinking person, one should feel dirty when they let their emotions get involved in conversation and discussions. I see it here all the time. Sure the name calling is entertaining at times but many of you are irrational and emotional thinkers and that smears you from the truth. Emotional thinkers tend to find a way to be right albeit stretching the truth...

Keith

Disagree with you on this Stlhdr. Republicans are the emotional types, illogical, deny science, religous extremists. Democrats think with logic and have higher IQs on average. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots on obstruction.

Definately Trump has been playing the refs for years. He's not the victim. I can't believe that anybody would support Trump. Sean Hannity is Trump's mouthpiece. Look at all the indictments and jail sentences of those in Trump's inner circle. Can't wait to see his tax records and unredacted report.

The courts are going to decide what goes on. Trump has told his advisors and cabinet not to comply with Congressional supeonas. A recent poll 74% of Americans say they should obey the supeonas.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 05:44 PM

Keith

Disagree with you on this Stlhdr. Republicans are the emotional types, illogical, deny science, religous extremists. Democrats think with logic and have higher IQs on average. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots on obstruction.

You sure about that?

Who's smarter Dems or Republicans?

Keith

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 05:58 PM

Ummmm...

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 06:08 PM

I took a couple logic classes at UW. The intro Logic 120 class, and then an upper level class to satisfy a graduation requirement. I don't really see that either political platform leans heavily on logic, and I certainly don't see that one party has an edge in using logic to promote policy.

More likely, this is a case of confirmation bias coupled with a little bit of the false consensus effect. You lean right, Keith - so of course you think the right is more logical. It wouldn't make any sense if you said otherwise.

I don't like Trump and I won't pretend that logic has anything to do with it. YMMV

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 06:22 PM

I took a couple logic classes at UW. The intro Logic 120 class, and then an upper level class to satisfy a graduation requirement. I don't really see that either political platform leans heavily on logic, and I certainly don't see that one party has an edge in using logic to promote policy.

More likely, this is a case of confirmation bias coupled with a little bit of the false consensus effect. You lean right, Keith - so of course you think the right is more logical. It wouldn't make any sense if you said otherwise.

I don't like Trump and I won't pretend that logic has anything to do with it. YMMV

True, I do lean right. But I'm also an over paid psychologist and deal with the left and right every day. When it comes to logical and human life it sure has seemed I've witnessed more common sense in the right than the left and I have just as many friends from both sides....

Then again, who says my way of thinking and rationalizing is logical. rofl

Keith

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/05/19 06:35 PM

I hear you. Logic tells me I'm right every time. rofl

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/06/19 06:02 AM

I'd argue the logical thinkers are the ones who felt obligated to read the report before drawing conclusions (and posts here seem to indicate that the bias we all carried prior to downloading the report persisted after reading it). Perhaps unfortunately, whether or not we choose to admit it, we are all emotional beings, and our emotions do influence our thinking. It only becomes especially problematic when tribalism takes hold, as it has in our country today. It's reached a point where folks on both sides who are generally logical and plenty intelligent are rationalizing things they never would have thought permissable before now, simply because there's no middle ground; it's all occupied by zealots of one stripe or the other.

I think producing a Venn diagram of how we all feel about specific issues our country needs to address would be a prudent exercise, because it would remind us how much more we share in common as Americans than we differ as Republicans or Democrats. The way we talk these days, you'd swear we were different species competing for the same food source. The discourse needs to change....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/06/19 06:06 AM

I hear you. Logic tells me I'm right every time. rofl

Agreed. "Logic" doesn't always lead us down the right path, because it CAN be flawed; often by emotion!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/06/19 07:10 AM

I will admit I did not read every word but these are the parts that made me think Trump is the Rat King:

- A lot of the specific type information on the computers of Trump’s people that the investigation wanted was deleted and furthermore was kept in special encryption software ready for a clean wipe.

- When Trump found out about the investigation he said, and this is a quote, “Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m [Bleeeeep!].”

All of that does not paint the picture of an honest group of people nor an honest President.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/06/19 09:31 AM

Hey, I took that class too. Good ole "if P, then Q. If Q, then R. Therefore, if P, then R."

We're reading most everything subconsciously looking for confirmation bia. That doesn't prevent logic though. Analytical thinking is intuitive to some of us, and an alien concept to others.

As for logic in politics, Trump said himself during the campaign that he campaigned the way he did because people vote based on their emotions, not on logic. And that's why he panders to his base of deplorable, low information voters, who don't care a whit for truth, logic, or hold him accountable for flip-flopping his own stories.

And Keith, that link of yours to the IQ story states that the Harvard survey was entirely fictitious.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/06/19 10:09 AM

I will admit I did not read every word but these are the parts that made me think Trump is the Rat King:

- A lot of the specific type information on the computers of Trump’s people that the investigation wanted was deleted and furthermore was kept in special encryption software ready for a clean wipe.

- When Trump found out about the investigation he said, and this is a quote, “Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m [Bleeeeep!].”

All of that does not paint the picture of an honest group of people nor an honest President.

A politician and honesty don't go hand in hand. It never has and never will.

Deception and fear mongering is what it's all about. Creating the tribalism discussed above. Both parties do it.

It's just too bad so many sheep in this world flock to safety or what they'd call safety because they don't bear the intellectual understanding or have the brains to find the truth or recognize right and wrong. The sheep will continue to follow the lead and believe everything they're told.

There will be a breaking point in the next 20-30 years. The days coming...

Keith

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/06/19 10:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.

Hey, I took that class too. Good ole "if P, then Q. If Q, then R. Therefore, if P, then R."

We're reading most everything subconsciously looking for confirmation bia. That doesn't prevent logic though. Analytical thinking is intuitive to some of us, and an alien concept to others.

As for logic in politics, Trump said himself during the campaign that he campaigned the way he did because people vote based on their emotions, not on logic. And that's why he panders to his base of deplorable, low information voters, who don't care a whit for truth, logic, or hold him accountable for flip-flopping his own stories.

And Keith, that link of yours to the IQ story states that the Harvard survey was entirely fictitious.

Well, maybe I'm dumber than I look... rofl

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/06/19 10:51 AM

A politician and honesty don't go hand in hand. It never has and never will.

Deception and fear mongering is what it's all about. Creating the tribalism discussed above. Both parties do it.

It's just too bad so many sheep in this world flock to safety or what they'd call safety because they don't bear the intellectual understanding or have the brains to find the truth or recognize right and wrong. The sheep will continue to follow the lead and believe everything they're told.

There will be a breaking point in the next 20-30 years. The days coming...

Keith

Absolutely. I 100% agree and I am still going to fuk with dumbfuks like Wanka$$ that pick sides and libtards that think they know better. The fact that I am considered a conservative douche at work and among my social circle, and a soiboi fuktard liberal bitch here tells you all you need to know. By being in the middle and questioning both parties, I am apparently everyone’s enemy. Yes our country may be [Bleeeeep!] beyond repair.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/06/19 01:12 PM

Too dumb to be a democrat, too smart to be a republican...

...or the other way around?

Yeah, that....

I don't understand where folks in Guberment have such a difficult time being transparent and stick to the truth..

Our almighty leader is as transparent as one has ever been, doing what he said he would do and fulfilling campaign promises.. The truthful part, well he certainly has his own world he lives in. If he could only be an honest person through and through he'd have been the perfect president.... But he get's my vote in 2020, wading through a few lies to prevent the horseshit the left side buttercups want to put in place is worthy of dealing with...

Trump 2020 bitches! You tight jean wearing, safe zone drug having fruit cakes can kiss my white ass.. Go take a dump on a sidewalk.... Now I feel like I fit in.. rofl

Keith

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/06/19 01:54 PM

Come on, Man... "Trump" and "transparency" may be phonetically similar, but that's where the relationship ends. If he has been transparent, it's only because he can't keep his mouth shut. Not much transparent about ordering people not to testify before Congress to protect yourself....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/06/19 02:36 PM

As I have said, if somehow all these tariffs and altering international trade works out and the economy is cooking and manufacturing coming back to the USA, Trump has my vote. I will know that career politicians need to go, and maybe a legit non inherited businessman could be the new President mold to go by. I doubt that will happen but I am glad there is a year and a half before the election to see how it plays out. I am not an economist and I think most people who talk economics should STFU, Ill leave that to the pros every time. I sure hope Trump has a real smart guy chirping in his ear aiding in these tariff decisions.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/06/19 03:15 PM

I sure hope Trump has a real smart guy chirping in his ear aiding in these tariff decisions.

But you, like that greatest of teachers, history, know better. Tariffs only hurt consumers, and that's all they'll ever do. If Trump's cronies wanted manufacturing jobs in America, they shouldn't have sent them all overseas. We're back to that "can't have it both ways" argument again....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/06/19 03:49 PM

If Trump's cronies wanted manufacturing jobs in America, they shouldn't have sent them all overseas.

Huh

I could have sworn it was lower tax rates and cheaper labor that sent manufacturing jobs overseas.

Live and learn, I guess.

You're absolutely right about why they sent those jobs overseas. No argument there. My point was they did it, and now the recipients are too powerful to bully into submission. I said it was a mistake to move manufacturing overseas as soon as they started, and I don't think I'm looking too stupid for having said that now. Some other stuff I've said, well....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/06/19 05:53 PM

Manufacturing follows cheap labor, and tariffs won't change that.

It's been studied. The facts are clear. Tariffs lead to higher consumer prices and net job losses and that's all they fuckin' do.

Retard Trump thinks tariffs are a remedy to the trade imbalance. That's because he was too busy back in college being a twat and spending all his daddy's money to study international trade and economic policy.

Trump has his own sh!t made in China, and you dopes suck his dick. Pathetic.

I think anyone that votes for Trump is a fuckin' fool. Not that Democrats will have a better candidate, but I'd rather smash my dick with a hammer than vote for Mr. Silver Spoon so-called billionaire retarded dumbfucker whose daddy GAVE him a half billion dollars and that lazy toad was too lame and stupid to out-earn simply putting it in a mutual fund. What a pitiful fuckin' loser. No wonder his dad hated him.

Go ahead - vote for him. The whole west coast is solid blue and your vote doesn't mean [Bleeeeep!] unless you're in Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, or Florida anyway.

Plus, the fuckin' loser doesn't have a dog. A president of the United States without a dog. That should tell you all you need to know unless you're a cat person.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/07/19 08:10 AM

It's been studied. The facts are clear. Tariffs lead to higher consumer prices and net job losses and that's all they fuckin' do.

Retard Trump thinks tariffs are a remedy to the trade imbalance. That's because he was too busy back in college being a twat and spending all his daddy's money to study international trade and economic policy.

I think anyone that votes for Trump is a fuckin' fool. Not that Democrats will have a better candidate, but I'd rather smash my dick with a hammer than vote for Mr. Silver Spoon so-called billionaire retarded dumbfucker whose daddy GAVE him a half billion dollars and that lazy toad was too lame and stupid to out-earn simply putting it in a mutual fund. What a pitiful fuckin' loser. No wonder his dad hated him.

Go ahead - vote for him. The whole west coast is solid blue and your vote doesn't mean [Bleeeeep!] unless you're in Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, or Florida anyway.

Plus, the fuckin' loser doesn't have a dog. A president of the United States without a dog. That should tell you all you need to know unless you're a cat person.

Solid gold post Danny! (Well, except for the part about smashing your dick with a hammer.)

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/07/19 09:03 AM

I might have been drinking before I made that post.

lol
Posted by: OceanSun

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/07/19 02:51 PM

"Retard Trump thinks tariffs are a remedy to the trade imbalance. That's because he was too busy back in college being a twat and spending all his daddy's money to study international trade and economic policy."

As retarded as Trump may be, I'm pretty sure he's using tariffs as a strong-arm tactic to get people to the negotiating table NOT as a longer-term, trade-imbalance solution. It's one of the only levers he's got, so he pulled it. Seems to be getting him more action on the subject than asking "pretty please" with no results as previous presidents (both R & D) have done. Getting Mexico's attention on the Asylum highway issue as well. If congress would quit their fighting and bitching and actually start working together and with the president I'm sure we could have much more refined solutions (i.e. real trade policy and immigration reform).

But hey, throwing dogshite at each other is much more fun!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/07/19 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: OceanSun
"Retard Trump thinks tariffs are a remedy to the trade imbalance. That's because he was too busy back in college being a twat and spending all his daddy's money to study international trade and economic policy."

As retarded as Trump may be, I'm pretty sure he's using tariffs as a strong-arm tactic to get people to the negotiating table NOT as a longer-term, trade-imbalance solution. It's one of the only levers he's got, so he pulled it. Seems to be getting him more action on the subject than asking "pretty please" with no results as previous presidents (both R & D) have done. Getting Mexico's attention on the Asylum highway issue as well. If congress would quit their fighting and bitching and actually start working together and with the president I'm sure we could have much more refined solutions (i.e. real trade policy and immigration reform).

But hey, throwing dogshite at each other is much more fun!

Great point but by the experienced Democrats terms, you have to ask nicely or don't ask at all.

Good thing about Trump is he is unpredictable, he isn't one of your typical government officials that's learned politics by the way of the system so he's one step ahead as no one understands his posture or frame of mind he's in. He doesn't care if he hurts your feelings nor is being classy in negotiations a concern, he's going to get your attention and get you to the table to discuss terms. Once he get's you there, he doesn't pussy foot around. As off kilter as it all seems, it's a common style of negotiations in sales.

Best part is every single move Trump makes the left always has to criticize and question it. News flash you dumb [Bleeeeep!] dem's, it's time to STFU and stay out of grown folks business. He's getting the job done. thumbs

Keith

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/07/19 05:32 PM

Donald J. Trump
1 min ·
I am pleased to inform you that The United States of America has reached a signed agreement with Mexico. The Tariffs scheduled to be implemented by the U.S. on Monday, against Mexico, are hereby indefinitely suspended. Mexico, in turn, has agreed to take strong measures to stem the tide of Migration through Mexico, and to our Southern Border. This is being done to greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States. Details of the agreement will be released shortly be the State Department. Thank you!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/07/19 07:41 PM

Dan S. Is correct with his last post... and there is plenty of research on it. My guess though is that Tdump didn’t actually want tariffs in place on Mexico but as Ocean said, was a strong arm strategy to get them to address the immigration issue. Hell... I could be wrong though.

Streamer

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/08/19 11:57 AM

Manufacturing growth is declining into the negative April 2019. Hank's graph stops in January 2019. Manufacturing Growth Slowing

Washington State's economy is the best in the US. Do you see me touting Jay Inslee as an economic genius? Washington State has the best economy

Oh yeah Barr is a fat arse lyer, Fat Arse Barr

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/08/19 02:30 PM

Manufacturing growth is declining into the negative April 2019. Hank's graph stops in January 2019. Manufacturing Growth Slowing

Washington State's economy is the best in the US. Do you see me touting Jay Inslee as an economic genius? Washington State has the best economy

In regards to Barr, is there factual video or written evidence that he's a liar? Or is this just the presumption that's made based on Media outlets stating that he's a "liar"...

Just curious?

Keith

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/08/19 03:37 PM

I might have been drinking before I made that post.

lol

Nah, your first post is way too logical to have been made under the influence. British protesters got it right this week, when they greeted Trump with the message, "All in all, you're just another PRICK with no wall!" How long is it going to take Trump's Republican colleagues and his cult followers to figure it out? Going to be a day of celebration for many Americans when Donald "Orangey" Trump is selected "Man of the Year" by DOING TIME magazine.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/08/19 06:57 PM

In regards to Barr, is there factual video or written evidence that he's a liar? Or is this just the presumption that's made based on Media outlets stating that he's a "liar"...

Just curious?

Keith

Some Japanese Senator from Hawaii accused Barr of lying; Senator claims Barr lied asks him to resign

Hawaii Sen. Mazie Hirono blasted Attorney General William Barr as a liar and called on him to step down during Barr’s Capitol Hill grilling over his handling of the Mueller report rollout Wednesday.

“You lied to Congress,” the Democratic lawmaker thundered to Barr, referring to his April testimony that he was unaware that special counsel Robert Mueller was troubled by the handling of the probe’s release, a claim contradicted by an earlier letter from Mueller to Barr released Tuesday. “You told Sen. Chris Van Hollen you didn’t know if Robert Mueller supported your conclusions, but you knew you lied and now we know.”

Hirono said Barr had tarnished his reputation by getting out ahead of the report’s official release, publicly stating that Mueller’s finding let President Trump off the hook on claims of collusion and obstruction of justice — though the report simply stopped short of recommending charges.

“Now the American people know that you are no different from Rudy Giuliani, or Kellyanne Conway, or any of the other people who sacrificed their once-decent reputations for the grifter and liar who sits in the Oval Office,” Hirono said during the Senate Judiciary Committee quizzing.

“Now we know more about your deep involvement and trying to cover up for Donald Trump,” she added. “Being attorney general of the United States is a sacred trust. You have betrayed that trust, [and] America deserves better.

“You should resign.”

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), the committee’s chair, finally stepped in to stop the tirade.

“You slandered this man from top to bottom,” said Graham, cutting off Hirono.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/08/19 07:18 PM

The big Mexico "deal" requires Mexico to do nothing they hadn't already agreed to do.

lol

It's almost as good as the NK deal, or the China deal, or the welfare for farmers deal, or the elimination of Obamacare, or.............

Of course, when you're such a savvy businessman that you bankrupt a casino, I guess results like this should be expected.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/09/19 12:12 PM

Work the shaft next, fluffer.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/09/19 12:26 PM

Work the shaft next, fluffer.

If you spent the same amount of time talking about balls and shafts, you'd might be able to par a hole on a public golf course. Would you toss one of the clubs into a water hazard ? Be careful speck.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/09/19 01:05 PM

Only someone with a brain malfunction would bring his retarded golf smack to a fishing board.

Go kill yourself, you fluffer fluffer.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/09/19 04:41 PM

Just curious?

Keith

I don't know about the evidence other than Trump having a pattern of surrounding himself with liars. I suspect that Trump would find honest people to be a liability to his interests. So surrounding himself with liars, cheat, and crooks, like himself, just makes sense. Did Al Capone hire honest help?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/09/19 06:44 PM

This is "life beyond fishing" you fuktard. You knew that though.
You don't like golf cause the club would fly out of your fragile girly hands. I can see it now..lol.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/09/19 08:49 PM

Only someone with a brain malfunction would bring his retarded golf smack to a fishing board.

You're a closet fag, admit it.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/09/19 09:22 PM

Slow dunce continues to prove not only how much of a dumfuk he is but also bigoted POS. No surprise.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/09/19 09:28 PM

This is "life beyond fishing" you fuktard. You knew that though.
You don't like golf cause the club would fly out of your fragile girly hands. I can see it now..lol.

Pulled the string, and the little monkey is dancing again.

rofl

Get off my leg, you little sh!t dog.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/09/19 09:29 PM

You're a closet fag, admit it.

Weak.

Like Hank's math skills and bladder control.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/09/19 10:52 PM

Golf sucks cocks. I live on the Monterey Peninsula ,the mecca for golf fags ,Pebble Beach,is a stones throw away. These fuckhead wear their Titlist visors and all their golf gear while wandering around town like they're Arnold fvcking Palmer,and I guarantee 99.9% of them aren't worth a sh!t on the course. I hate golf.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/09/19 11:07 PM

Sounds like screamer is a little pussy peter puffer too. rofl

Your tears are the size of Cow turds.

BOOM !

cryriver

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 07:25 AM

Originally Posted By: avidangler
Golf sucks cocks. I live on the Monterey Peninsula ,the mecca for golf fags ,Pebble Beach,is a stones throw away. These fuckhead wear their Titlist visors and all their golf gear while wandering around town like they're Arnold fvcking Palmer,and I guarantee 99.9% of them aren't worth a sh!t on the course. I hate golf.

Sounds awful. At least as bad as the Simms models in Forks?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 08:17 AM

You say the same $hit every time. The only strings you pull is the Kotex out your mangina.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 02:17 PM

Good comment I read online,

“Don’t bring a report to a Twitter fight.”

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 03:25 PM

You say the same $hit every time. The only strings you pull is the Kotex out your mangina.

And you dance like a trained little monkey every time.

It's because I own you.

lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 04:34 PM

Here we go with the monkey talk again.
You really are pretty lame.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 04:39 PM

Here we go with the monkey talk again.
You really are pretty lame.

Your meager attempts at trash talk are almost amusing.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 05:32 PM

I'm sorry, am I picking on your boy toy?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 05:41 PM

You're sorry, alright. You're about the sorriest excuse for a darkside poster I've even seen. You're dumb, your sense of humor is sh!t, and you're all hung up on male cheerleaders for some reason. I can't think of any value you bring to the table at all.

I understand your dad's disappointment now.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 06:32 PM

Your starting to sound a little salty Daniel-son.
Sounds like you can't take any heat.

That's why you got off,cause the fires getting hot.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 07:18 PM

Heat? From you? lol

Sure, champ. Pat, pat.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 09:18 PM

BOOM !

cryriver

You probably stuttered as you repeated this to yourself trying to give yourself the feeling of being a big tough guy. Truth is you are a pathetic fukkk and a waste of a human being for being such a racist bigoted POS.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 09:34 PM

So you combat hate with hate...

Solid work cuck...

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 09:38 PM

Oh... You also clearly don't know what bigot or bigoted means, so stop using it cuck....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/10/19 11:34 PM

Solid work cuck...

Likewise, hypocrite. rofl

It’s hard to take you seriously. Perhaps that’s why nobody with even half a brain ever does.

Go ahead and keep defending Slow Dunce. You’re really helping your cause.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/11/19 05:23 AM

I'm not defending anyone...

Nice try tho...

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/11/19 07:09 AM

Solid work cuck...

Your surface level interpretation of situations is laughable. You, Soldunce, and Wanka$$ don't get bigoted or hated, stop playing a victim like a little bitch (which you are pro at), you all get [Bleeeeep!] on BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED. We base our interpretation of you all on your behavior, kinda like real life. We aren’t bigots towards your political beliefs, we just think you are idiots. Got that?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/11/19 07:14 AM

Evotional, I will add that yes many liberals are bigots and fuktards, like many conservatives are as well. Most political beliefs stem from common sense principals, it is all about how the message is delivered, and many liberal snow flake bigots and many old cranks like Wanka$$ are just trolls, they aren’t having political conversation though they might think they are.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/13/19 03:27 PM

That was felony ! BOOM !!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/13/19 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Streamer

BOOM !

cryriver

You probably stuttered as you repeated this to yourself trying to give yourself the feeling of being a big tough guy. Truth is you are a pathetic fukkk and a waste of a human being for being such a racist bigoted POS.

Steamer got mad...lol. He's not made for the DS.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 06/13/19 10:15 PM

Not mad... and don’t really care. You just simply deserve to be called a dumb fukkkk when you say something stupid... which unfortunately for you seems to be almost every time you open your mouth.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/14/19 10:14 AM

"Although it’s unclear why Mueller’s testimony was delayed until July 24, lawmakers familiar with the matter said one reason was an ongoing negotiation about how much time they would have to question the former special counsel."

I know the reason,,, "Jeffrey Epstein" and not because it is directly related to Mueller's investigation or even Mueller himself but it is related to the big picture agenda taking place. This Epstein (CIA/Mossad) blackmail operation has gotten sand in everybody's clit and they are aware the chafing from the sand is going to blow up into a full blown infection resulting in death.

One side of Epstein's Island is a resort run by CIA and Mossad where elites go to get compromised by taking advantage of the underage children offered up on silver platters, everything is recorded on video and then these people are owned/black mailed.

The other side of the Island is where the temple of Lucifer once stood and its torture/sacrifice dungeon below, (recently destroyed in attempt to conceal evidence). That's where abducted and or undocumented children from third world nations went, where they were raped, tortured, blood drank and flesh eaten by people whom many of you love and respect. Notice the Owl statue at Epstein's temple which is the same owl statue at Bohemian Grove.

That is why Meullers testimony has been postponed, because it does not matter anymore.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/14/19 10:26 AM

"PIZZA" Its on the menu. Along with "WALNUTT SAUCE".

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/14/19 10:30 AM

In the months to come you guys should research the "Archives" and what I have revealed. In-fact maybe somebody should start a thread where all my old posts regarding this stuff is re-posted, that way you will all remember that you were already told months or years ago what the "fake News" is about to start trickling out while this chit storm gets up to full power.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/14/19 10:33 AM

Hankster, Does it make you feel better about yourself to ridicule the messenger because you fear his message? You know "ridicule" may temporarily subdue your flames of fear but the fire cannot be extinguished and gasoline is about to be poured directly on it.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/14/19 11:05 AM

"Nothing related to Epstein will come out of Mueller testifying in front of congress on the 24th."

You are correct. What you don't understand is that Mueller's investigation was a "distraction" meant to lead people away from what is really going on. Mueller's investigation was meant to help maintain power by attempting to maintain the illusion so people cannot see or find the truth and it has nothing to do with Trump other than to attempt to re-direct the focus onto him rather than the true evil and those involved.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/14/19 11:53 PM

I haven't feared anything since the boogeyman was living under my bed when I was 4.

Circa 1921.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/24/19 11:30 AM

The surprising thing to me is you think a Demotard Party running to the left just as hard as it can is a better alternative

Stam didn’t say that. Who the fuk are you talking to? You are a sad old dumb fuk arguing with himself.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/24/19 01:06 PM

Hank owes Stam 700 bucks, but he won't pay it because he's human garbage.

Like the guy whose cock he's gobbling all the time.

Human garbage.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/24/19 01:08 PM

rofl

The Queen of Dumfukkery opened her piehole for another dumfuk decree.

Keep up the good work, Wheezy...you're doin' a fine job.

Just so you know, dumfuk, there is no 3rd party that will ride to the rescue to save us from The Donald and the Demotards.

It's either or.

Not having a third party is no excuse to gobble cock for one of the two parties, you fuckin' retard.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/24/19 01:59 PM

Stop!!! Thief!!!!

rofl

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/24/19 03:49 PM

Hanks gonna need some ointment for that burn..

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/24/19 03:55 PM

...I apologize, that is incorrect.

Hanks no man.

You lose your man card when you welch a bet.

trump

Hank never had one, so he wasn't worried about losing it.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/24/19 09:19 PM

Jerry Nadler got Mueller to say Trump was obstructing justice. Collins, Jordan, and that Texan looked like they are wackos.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/24/19 10:14 PM

Michael Moore
@MMFlint
A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on

rofl

What's wrong with being moderate?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 06:36 AM

Mueller was never going to stand up and yell that Trump should be impeached. That's up to Congress. He gave them (and confirmed yesterday) all the evidence they should need to impeach on the basis of obstruction in his report. That's why he kept referring questions with damning answers back to the report. He did his job, just as he has always done. The real reason Trump isn't being impeached is that under that wonderful two-party system Hank loves so much, impeachment instantly alienates something close to half the electorate, right along party lines. Last time it was attempted, it backfired on the Republicans, and Pelosi is probably right to assume this would come out no different.

So what we've learned is that, largely because our bought and paid for Congress has become utterly feckless, presidential power is essentially unchecked and unlimited. Since under the Constitution only Congress has authority to check on the President, the President is now, officially, above the law. Furthermore, the terminal gridlock in Congress assures us the only action being taken in Washington will be by executive order from here on out.

We are an elected monarchy. Hank is happy....

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 07:55 AM

Furthermore, the terminal gridlock in Congress assures us the only action being taken in Washington will be by executive order from here on out.

We are an elected monarchy. Hank is happy....

lol

You were a pretty happy camper when it was Preznint Jugears who was the elected monarch and doin' the executive orderin'.

The shoe's on the other foot for a while longer, bub.

This is a lie.

Hank's a liar.

And a welch.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 09:02 AM

lol

"I've got a pen and I've got a phone - and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward."
- Preznint Jugears

That isn't a post from FleaFlicker02, retard. You said he was defending Obama's use of the EO, not that Obama supported it.

Can't you just quit lying?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 09:39 AM

No, I didn't.

Here are your own words, liar.

"You were a pretty happy camper when it was Preznint Jugears who was the elected monarch and doin' the executive orderin'."

You're a liar and a bet welcher on top of being stupid.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 09:59 AM

Meanwhile the economy cranks and the Dems reap the rewards as well.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 10:03 AM

The economy cranks, and yet another trillion gets added to the debt? How does that work?

It's called fiscal responsibility and neither party has any. Kind of like the credibility of everyone who used to complain about the debt, but now make excuses for it.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 10:14 AM

popcorn lol... This oughta be good.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 10:17 AM

Wanka$$ is a POS. Fuk that old stinky POS. The results of his trolling
makes Americans hate each other, which is exactly what our enemies want.

I just had a conversation with my coworker who proudly displays his MAGA hat on his desk, totally normal guy, and he doesn't have to blame Dims for all the problems in the world. He doesn’t defend every thing Trump does, licking every drop up off the floor like Wanka$$, saying Dims did it worse. He sees nuances and is disturbed by Trump and Dims equally depending on who and what.

Moderates are everywhere and they are enemies of folks like Wank. Why is that? Is it because Wank is a stinky old POS that would rather burn it down than build it back up because his life is nearly over and the world has changed like it always has? Why would anybody spend so much time on politics if he clearly is so cynical? Why not just eat that bullet and not try to start a civil war everywhere you go like some of the troll Trump Guzzlers?

This stinky old POS needs to get buried.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 11:17 AM

No, I didn't.

Here are your own words, liar.

"You were a pretty happy camper when it was Preznint Jugears who was the elected monarch and doin' the executive orderin'."

He WAS a happy camper when Odumbo was the prezzy.

The only bitchin' he did was at the Republicans for not allowing Preznint Jugears to do the God's work he wanted to do.

So fuk off, Danny Boi.

You're a little bitch. Oh, and a scumbag bet welcher POS.

Fvck you, loser.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 11:19 AM

The economy cranks, and yet another trillion gets added to the debt? How does that work?

lol

Eight years of Odumbo raising the debt a trillion or so dollars per year and you never said a fuckin word about it.

GFY

First, compare an apple and an orange.

Next, lie.

Good work.

Have you always been a lying cvnt?

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 12:11 PM

I was expressing discontent with the fact that the only way ANYTHING gets done in Washington anymore (sure, include the Obama years) is by executive order. Nothing more. I didn't like watching Obama skirt Congress either. In both cases, I believe the executives in question were only trying to get something done despite a completely dysfunctional and corrupt Congress.

That's not good news for anyone who cares about the separation of powers that is supposed to protect us from tyrants.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 12:43 PM

lol

Eight years of Odumbo raising the debt a trillion or so dollars per year and you never said a fuckin word about it.

GFY

First, compare an apple and an orange.

Next, lie.

Good work.

Have you always been a lying cvnt?

lol

Does that mean you're finally gonna say a discouraging word about the Odumbo debt that never was heard before?

Fvck off, welch.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 01:19 PM

You have oversaturated the DS crowd with your Odumbo Killary Donny 2 scoops ramblings. I am not sure anyone other than the 3 dumbasses that come on here to agree with you really even pay attention to what you have to say. I personally just like to talk [Bleeeeep!]. To Hank,and Sold duck to a lesser degree. Spoondread is almost a non entity. Evo isn't posting as much anymore so maybe he got a job or is in training to be the next Big Country Roy Nelson/

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 01:48 PM

Dear Wanker,

If your masters don’t get what they want, they will rape you. If your masters get what they want, they will rape you. Blame Obama.

Sincerely, Your Masters

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 02:04 PM

Hank blames Obama for everything.

He blames Obama for him welching on paying Stam the $700 he owes. It was also Obama's fault the 9ers suck and can't beat Seattle.

lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 02:47 PM

...I apologize, that is incorrect.

Hanks no man.

You lose your man card when you welch a bet.

trump

True!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 05:51 PM

I was expressing discontent with the fact that the only way ANYTHING gets done in Washington anymore (sure, include the Obama years) is by executive order. Nothing more. I didn't like watching Obama skirt Congress either. In both cases, I believe the executives in question were only trying to get something done despite a completely dysfunctional and corrupt Congress.

That's not good news for anyone who cares about the separation of powers that is supposed to protect us from tyrants.

No worries, we still have the constitution (or what's left of it) and the Supremes. EO's can only go so far and can be overturned by the next admin.

Also - the only trickle down Hank knows is what drips off his chin.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/25/19 06:10 PM

Hank.

Making excuses for his cock gobbling.

lol

What a bootlicking bitch Hank is.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/26/19 10:12 AM

Hank is cock hungry. He craves it.

lol

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/26/19 10:15 AM

Work the balls now, boi.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/26/19 11:56 AM

Wank, makes the bet, but he also makes all the rules as he goes along. That should be called Trump Privilege.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/26/19 12:29 PM

Hank thinks Stam gives out interest free loans.

That's why he's only going to pay $700 instead of actual amount he owes when interest is added.

Welchster.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/26/19 12:50 PM

You've been able. You just haven't.

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/26/19 02:22 PM

lol

Something you fuktards don't know (because it's none of your f'n business) is I did something for a friend and his family that cost me a pretty penny.

stam was impressed by that. So impressed was he that he offered me a $300 mulligan on one of the seasons I owe him for. I respectfully declined his kind offer (because I have neither character nor a "man card" I s'pose). I told him I would pay the full amount when I was able to do so. No dribs and drabs..the full amount.

Awww...that's mighty white of you Hank. Good jorb and congrats on having a heart. Unfortunately, that was your one and only one, semi-valid excuse and that credit has just been cash in. So now you gotta fuckin' pay the man his fuckin' money or we start breaking hips and CPAP machines.
Posted by: The Trumpster

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/26/19 03:56 PM

Too bad Mueller didn't expand his investigation to include Hank's bet payments, then he actually would have found something. Hank not paying his bets! Many such cases. Sad!

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/26/19 06:22 PM

Did they investigate your excuses for not paying the $700 you owe?
Posted by: The Trumpster

Re: MUELLER REPORT........... - 07/30/19 05:50 PM

Did they investigate your excuses for not paying the $700 you owe?

No they didn't but I heard that Stam is having more problems collecting his bet than Jared Kushner is having collecting the rent from his rodent infested Baltimore apartments. Baltimore, what a sh!thole.