Posted by: Anonymous

Cooking shows - 09/22/19 08:44 PM

I would so smash

Re: Cooking shows - 09/22/19 08:46 PM

Smash...

Re: Cooking shows - 09/22/19 08:48 PM

I'd smash,yes even that pudgy little Rachel Ray. I bet she likes it rough.

Re: Cooking shows - 09/22/19 08:50 PM

rofl for Hank. Sol Cuck ,Salmo and any of you other "seasoned" gentlemen who want a more mature woman lol.

Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: Cooking shows - 09/22/19 09:17 PM

My ol lady knows what goin on in my head when I watch Giada.
It ain't the food. Smash for sure.

Re: Cooking shows - 09/22/19 09:20 PM

Originally Posted By: avidangler
rofl for Hank. Sol Cuck ,Salmo and any of you other "seasoned" gentlemen who want a more mature woman lol.

Hank likes it when Hillary cooks for him in her moomoo or tent, whatever he fvckin calls it.

Re: Cooking shows - 09/22/19 09:22 PM

Nigella starts talking dirty to me and I realize she's just saying food [Bleeeeep!] in an english accent. I bet she [Bleeeeep!] like a screaming banshee behind closed doors.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Cooking shows - 09/22/19 10:48 PM

The only thing you'll be smashing is a crack pipe holding a rock. rofl

Re: Cooking shows - 09/23/19 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
The only thing you'll be smashing is a crack pipe holding a rock. rofl

You're the only one laughing at that tired old assed joke. Wait,you're a tired old ass! Makes sense now. Carry on you fkn nuthin.

Re: Cooking shows - 09/24/19 08:20 AM

Mouth watering, like what happens before you puke.. Gross.

Hank I bet you like yours with a side of man gravy.
Posted by: DBS

Re: Cooking shows - 09/24/19 08:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
avidvapidacidavid likes any chef that can cook him up a batch of these

looks like shanker prefers bones in his rectums

edit, didnt notice midwest above thought the same thing

Re: Cooking shows - 09/24/19 10:29 AM

Only Shank could take a fun thread like this and turn it into a venue to promote his deep love of penis.

Re: Cooking shows - 09/24/19 10:34 AM

I'd give this one some cock to go with that guac!!
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Cooking shows - 09/24/19 12:24 PM

On tonight's episode of Naked Cooking: Katie Lee's Tuna Tartare.
Posted by: CedarR

Re: Cooking shows - 09/24/19 12:49 PM

Somewhere, a school lunch program is missing its Tuesday entree...

Re: Cooking shows - 09/24/19 06:28 PM

WRONG!! You are the one who brings up your latent,closeted,twisted homosexual tendencies on here for all to see. All you ever talk about it other dudes,including Hillary.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Cooking shows - 09/24/19 06:44 PM

I can't decide if Giada is super hot or a freak show. She has all of the cooking ingredients for being super hot, but her head and face are just so massive. Her body ratio is all outta wack and her smile scares me. The "plating" is off so-to-speak. I mean - don't get me wrong, I'd totally throw down, but that's only because I have poor standards. That doesn't exclude or exempt her from my above statements.

I'd actually smash Paula Dean too. All sweet, warm and fluffy like a southern biscuit with honey. But she's gonna have to keep me well feed at all times. That's the trade off.

Lastly, SPAM is [Bleeeeep!] delicious and I don't care what's in it. Jalapeno SPAM is a staple in my outdoor kit. Broodbuster and I carried in a 1/2 dozen cans 5 miles during archery Elk season an it was so worth the extra weight. Jalapeno SPAM and fresh Chanterelles all fried up in a skillet is a damn fine meal after a long day of hunting in the rain. Fvck you Mountain House!

Re: Cooking shows - 09/24/19 07:16 PM

I'm with ya about her smile. I can't see it from behind anyway.
Teriyaki spam, scramby eggs and white rice is fvckin bomb.

Re: Cooking shows - 09/24/19 07:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Spoonfedhead
I'm with ya about her smile. I can't see it from behind anyway.
Teriyaki spam, scramby eggs and white rice is fvckin bomb.

Valid points all around. I wonder if Giada has ever had any salty SPAM meat in her mouth? Bet she's like it and asks for seconds.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Cooking shows - 09/24/19 08:21 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
I can't decide if Giada is super hot or a freak show. She has all of the cooking ingredients for being super hot, but her head and face are just so massive. Her body ratio is all outta wack and her smile scares me. The "plating" is off so-to-speak. I mean - don't get me wrong, I'd totally throw down, but that's only because I have poor standards. That doesn't exclude or exempt her from my above statements.

I'd actually smash Paula Dean too. All sweet, warm and fluffy like a southern biscuit with honey. But she's gonna have to keep me well feed at all times. That's the trade off.

Lastly, SPAM is [Bleeeeep!] delicious and I don't care what's in it. Jalapeno SPAM is a staple in my outdoor kit. Broodbuster and I carried in a 1/2 dozen cans 5 miles during archery Elk season an it was so worth the extra weight. Jalapeno SPAM and fresh Chanterelles all fried up in a skillet is a damn fine meal after a long day of hunting in the rain. Fvck you Mountain House!

lol - new board motto?

Re: Cooking shows - 09/24/19 10:10 PM

Lower those standards and a whole new crazy sick world will open up!
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Cooking shows - 09/30/19 11:21 AM

My wife is the best cook on so many levels.

Re: Cooking shows - 09/30/19 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
My wife is the best cook on so many levels.

Is she super hot too?

Yeah is she hot? Because my girlfriend can't cook for sh!t but she has big tits and is really cool. And she fvcks me

Re: Cooking shows - 09/30/19 08:09 PM

Lol.. I'm with ya avid, my old lady got some big ass tiddays and can't cook for [Bleeeeep!]. She can bake though, I'll give her that.
She's a fish slayer too..

Re: Cooking shows - 09/30/19 09:07 PM

Suckers. My ol' lady is a fantastic cook. She does all of the cooking, cleaning and yard work. Fishes and hunts. Provides.

Of course, she's my hand....so....

Re: Cooking shows - 09/30/19 09:45 PM

Lol.. At least your hand doesn't do any nagging.
Or gotta get hair and nails done..lol

Re: Cooking shows - 09/30/19 10:27 PM

What happens when it doesn't put out?

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 06:38 AM

What happens when it doesn't put out?

I slap her around with my other hand until she straightens out. We have an understanding in place.

Left hand = Brunette named Crystal.
Right hand = Blond named Bambi.
Both hands = Redhead named Tammi.

Tammi is a CRAZY bitch.
Posted by: JTD

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 08:15 AM

[quote=NickD90]

REDHEAD named Tammi.

Tammi is a CRAZY bitch.

Aren’t they all? Fricken redheads... next time just shoot me.

fridge

Posted by: Todd

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 11:15 AM

Mmmm...Daddy likes redheads, and likes having at least one in the fold at all times.

Sorry to ruin the thread by pointing out that I have a super hot lady at home who also happens to be an excellent cook...she even sends us along to hunting camp loaded down with home cooked meals.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 11:51 AM

Is her name Mom?
Posted by: FleaFlickr02

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 12:00 PM

LOL. I was fully prepared to post a personal preference for the "Great British Baking Show," but upon reading a couple posts, I quickly learned this was NOT a thread about our favorite cooking shows. Indeed, this may be the best confirmation we've gotten in some time that toxic masculinity is still alive and well here. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Shine on, Dark Side!

And yeah... Giada de Laurentis is pretty hot.

Finally, for the weirdos out there who watch cooking shows for the food, and while there's nobody on there I'd like to smash, the Great British Baking Show is really good. I can't bake for chit, but I like watching other people who can. Plus, as with most genres, the Brits just make a damn good cooking show.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 12:20 PM

Originally Posted By: stam
But...it's so worth it.

Nope.
Nope.
Nope.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 02:54 PM

She's much too smart to actually show up at deer camp. She just sends her delicious treats with Todd and I eat them. As far as camp bitches are concerned, we have Ryley and his whiny man-tits. Not great by any means, but we make do.

And Hank, you'll be happy to know that Jalapeno SPAM & Idaho instant mashers is on the menu for this weekend's Elk camp. Gotta keep the chute lubed from an over abundance of jerky & trail mix. All these fancy Chefs ain't got nothin' on Hormel.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 03:57 PM

Originally Posted By: elparquito
But...it's so worth it.

Nope.
Nope.
Nope.

rofl yeah been there done that

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 04:42 PM

lol.

rofl

No.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 05:18 PM

And Hank, you'll be happy to know that Jalapeno SPAM & Idaho instant mashers is on the menu for this weekend's Elk camp. Gotta keep the chute lubed from an over abundance of jerky & trail mix. All these fancy Chefs ain't got nothin' on Hormel.

Lol..I'm dyin over here.
Helps all those protein-trail mix pinecones slide out.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 06:15 PM

Yes it most certainly does!

I really learned my lesson before in what I now refer to as the "no good, very bad stick incident". Never fookin' again. I'll just shoot myself on the spot instead.

"A can of SPAM a day, keeps the sticks away".

Learn from me.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 07:08 PM

There's nothing wrong with Spam. Unless you're a pansy ass. I do prefer the low-sodium variant. Regular Spam is a little salty for my liking.

Fry it up, put a couple eggs on top. Easy, filling, and cheap.

Talk sh!t about Spam in Alaska or Hawaii and you're going to get your ass kicked. They take their Spam seriously there.
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
I do prefer the low-sodium variant. Regular Spam is a little salty for my liking.

Pansy ass
Posted by: JTD

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: JTD

fridge

But...it's so worth it.

10 years off and on again and I jump right back into that fiery pit of despair if I hadn’t intentionally burned that bridge this time. I think of it like an addiction to heroin (not that I’d know)... the highs are super natural and the lows are all-consuming. I just had to get away.

They are CRAZY tho. It just isn’t good for me. Worth it? Absolutely. I just can’t lie to myself anymore that she is capable of being normal.

BTW She doesn’t cook.

moose
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 10:10 PM

fridge

But...it's so worth it.

10 years off and on again and I jump right back into that fiery pit of despair if I hadn’t intentionally burned that bridge this time. I think of it like an addiction to heroin (not that I’d know)... the highs are super natural and the lows are all-consuming. I just had to get away.

They are CRAZY tho. It just isn’t good for me. Worth it? Absolutely. I just can’t lie to myself anymore that she is capable of being normal.

BTW She doesn’t cook.

moose

Way too over simplyfied response, but do what makes you happy.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/01/19 10:16 PM

Spam. Slice it thin. Fry it crispy. Toast some sourdough. French's yellow mustard. Don't be a puss eat that shizz

Re: Cooking shows - 10/02/19 07:42 AM

Calm down old man. I don't think anyone here is suggesting that SPAM should replace fresh bacon. That would be foolish, illogical and nonsensical. These are words I'd like to think you'd understand, but considering your exhaustive posting history, I'm not so sure, so I'll put it in terms you can understand.

We can all agree that fresh homemade applesauce is pretty sublime correct? But sometimes the "cooks" in your "home" don't have the ingredients or time to make it for you, so you get Motts instead. Motts is a perfectly acceptable substitute for you to gum on. Not as great as fresh of course, but it's good enough after a long, hard day yelling at the clouds. The syphilis has killed off your taste buds anyway, so just dig in and zip it.

Get it now? OK good. Now grab a steel plate and get back in-line before we are forced to call Nurse Ratchet and her magical syringe. After lunch, we'll be playing Chutes & Ladders and Hi-Ho Cherry-O with the ladies from C Wing. Winner gets an extra cup of Motts at dinner. Better bring your A game, because ol' Ruthie and Dorothy are stone cold ringers.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/02/19 08:10 AM

I eat tuna.
Even with Ketchup.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/02/19 08:39 AM

I think Hank missed one of Spam's key attributes. Spam will never replace bacon cuz, well nothin's better than bacon. But even as a smoked meat item, bacon has to be refrigerated. So as a camp food, bacon is only good for shorter hikes. Spam is canned, and does not need refrigeration. So Spam is perfect for camping; it'll keep forever. And no one goes camping that long, what with deer and elk season combined being only a few weeks long. And Spam is even available in small slice packages, so you can cook it up out in the woods, bait a bear, and not have an empty tin can to pack out.

And Avid had it close, except no French's yellow mustard ever never! Yuck, what putrid stuff. Have some class, man. Every classy camp box is equipped with Plochman's stone ground mustard, which has a bit of horseradish, making it the perfect accompaniment to Spam and damn near any kind or piece of camp meat. Except bacon, of course. No civilized person uses mustard on bacon.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/02/19 08:58 AM

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
I do prefer the low-sodium variant. Regular Spam is a little salty for my liking.

Pansy ass

Well played. I kinda leaned into that one.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/02/19 09:02 AM

Hank doesn't know anything about camp food because he's a pussy city boy.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/02/19 09:17 AM

Rumor has it for makin bacon Hank uses Spam in the palm of his hand and then wears the can as a hat.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/02/19 11:33 AM

I eat tuna.
Even with Ketchup.

Like a Hyena on a Wildebeast....

OK - I rarely blush, but that one but me over the top. LMAO you dirty ol' bassturds. Well done.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/02/19 11:41 AM

Originally Posted By: MidWestStlhd1959
Hanker I will be in Willow Creek fishing the Trinity for several days next week. Can we meat up old friend?

Only if you bring a can of Vienna sausages. Hanker won't eat SPAM but he'll gobble up your Vienna sausages with a quickness. It's not that he doesn't like the taste of SPAM, it's because its shape is not in the usual and accustomed form which he so readily accepts. He'll really love you if you pick up one of those gigantic Hickory Farms summer sausages. He'll even leave one of those Strawberry candies on your pillow upon exit.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/02/19 01:14 PM

Hankster has gone vegetarian.
He prefers oil simmered zucchini, with warts, and a large gourd end.
Kinda reminds him of his days at the thoroughbred farm less the preservatives of course.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/02/19 06:21 PM

There's nothing wrong with Spam.

Fuk Spam

Eat this bacon-n-egg sammich instead:

thumbs

Don't try and act like you made that,and that your kitchen looks even remotely that clean and nice.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/02/19 08:53 PM

There's nothing wrong with Spam.

Fuk Spam

Eat this bacon-n-egg sammich instead:

thumbs

Don't try and act like you made that,and that your kitchen looks even remotely that clean and nice.

I would do bad things to that sammich. It looks like it has some sort of chutney or relish. Maybe some sort of a savory tomato or pepper based concoction. Regardless...get in ma' belly.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/03/19 02:09 PM

Broodbuster accidentally spilled SPAM grease on the ground directly in front of my tent during early Archery season. I made him dig the soil out! wink

Re: Cooking shows - 10/03/19 02:44 PM

Dude, SPAM grease is an industrial-grade lubricant. You should have sequestered it in case of societal collapse. I get where you're coming from, though - it definitely doesn't belong in the entrance area of any housing unit at all.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/03/19 04:20 PM

The only bears Hank has to keep an eye out for over his shoulder are the ones from Sausalito issuing reach arounds.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/03/19 04:26 PM

The only bears Hank has to keep an eye out for over his shoulder are the ones from Sausalito issuing reach arounds.

I'd wager Hank keeps TWO eyes out for those kinda bears. Gaydar pinging 24/7.

I saw on a documentary once that those kinda bears are attracted to fresh sourdough and sweaty old man butt. I think it was narrated David Attenborough.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/03/19 05:59 PM

Another bit of advice for when you're fishing in bear country is always bring someone along that can't run as fast as you.

thumbs

The art of deflection -By Hank

Re: Cooking shows - 10/03/19 06:01 PM

Do you even fish,bro?

Re: Cooking shows - 10/04/19 12:22 PM

and there's bears aplenty and I never carried a sidearm smaller than a .40.

When I find myself with bears aplenty, I never never carried any fish rod smaller than a 9wt or a 9.5' spoon rod.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/04/19 09:46 PM

Its been awhile, but I used to live in Hoopa and there's bears aplenty along the Klamath and the Trinity.

Those bears are tiny compared to a brown,and pretty shy of people. I did have one in Del Loma follow me downriver from the other bank, Made me a little nervous.
You lived in Hoopa? Why?

Re: Cooking shows - 10/07/19 05:24 PM

Bacon stuffed French toast: It's what's for breakfast thumbs

You fail here daily. I will help you out. Hank was wanking to this as a youngster...
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Cooking shows - 10/07/19 08:37 PM

I eat tuna.
Even with Ketchup.

brown gravy?

Re: Cooking shows - 10/08/19 08:03 AM

Originally Posted By: fish4brains
I eat tuna.
Even with Ketchup.

brown gravy?

With salt.

Re: Cooking shows - 10/08/19 08:52 AM

How does he get those bracelets over his wrist?