Are you awake?

Posted by: Anonymous

Are you awake? - 11/22/19 06:48 AM

"When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma."
Q
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Are you awake? - 11/22/19 08:43 AM

This is what retards tell themselves to explain why nobody takes them seriously. Every village used to have an idiot. Now all the idiots get together online and pretend they're "woke".

You aren't "woke". You're just stupid.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Are you awake? - 11/22/19 08:57 AM

Get woke. Go broke. The tree fiddy in Rich's bank account is all of the validation we need to know he's the mostest wokest.

Logic, reason, and empiricism?

LOL. OK. Sure.
Posted by: DBS

Re: Are you awake? - 11/22/19 09:24 AM

I was awoken this morning to the sound of house slaps and wood knocks.
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: Are you awake? - 11/22/19 09:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Hanker
I had somebodys boner in my face when I opened my eyes this morning. Life is good!

Lol
Posted by: Todd

Re: Are you awake? - 11/22/19 09:46 AM

I like how an online community of conspiracy theorists who believe anything they are spoonfed are "woke" and "outside of groupthink" when they are the very epitome of groupthink, like all cultists.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: Are you awake? - 11/22/19 12:53 PM

Wtf?
Posted by: Todd

Re: Are you awake? - 11/22/19 12:57 PM

Woke? Hardly.

I know right wing kooks don't put a lot of stock in liberal plots like facts, truth, and reality, but sooner or late they'll have to ask themselves a question:

Is it really worth it? So far the answer is clearly yes. I wonder how long it will take for that to change?

https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/trump-lies-research/

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: eddie

Re: Are you awake? - 11/23/19 07:25 AM

He is a pathological liar unlike most other politicians. https://www.healthline.com/health/pathological-liar#what-is-it It calls into question his mental stability.