Nick Needs Our Help

Posted by: Anonymous

Nick Needs Our Help - 03/08/20 10:22 PM

I can't stand to see a fellow dark sider in such dire need. I say we all pitch in and help this guy. I'll start. Other than my offer to help him with his finger popping technique,which is an easy way to have great entertainment and make chicks realize what they are missing out on in life,I am going to list 10 things I learned while womanizing. Womanizing is the art of screwing women unconditionally and treating them poorly,while under the guise of being honest and free. Here goes.

1. Be honest. Never lie to women. It robs you of your integrity. I used to lie in different ways,not portraying myself honestly,hiding my true motives,being a yes man,NEVER be a yes man. This leads me to ...

2. LISTEN to your gut. Your gut never lies. If you feel like some unhealthy sh!t is going on,it is.

3. Don't go down on women you don't care about. Just have sex with them,and know when to hang it up ,which leads me to...

4. The 3rd time is the charm rule. If you are just out to smash,3 times is the MAXIMUM limit . If you exceed that you are cosmically fvcked. If they press the issue,block their number.

5. Don't tell them anything about your past. That's reserved for people you can trust,and they are few. I never could learn this one completely. Now I tell what needs to be told,but I'm in a relationship so disregard.

6. Don't go raw. Take it from me. I'm lucky I have a clean bill of health. Plus ,they don't deserve to feel my actual d!ck.

7. NEVER stay at their house. You can go there,but NEVER spend the night.

8. NEVER let them stay the night. You gotta get up really early. This is steadfast.

9. It's ok to fvck on the 1st date,but this will be your only night with them, whores. If you want to see her again,for the 3 time rule,lets say she's bangin hot or really cool,then you smash on the 2nd date. If she won't then she isn't down. This is strictly for getting some. If you actually like her,well you're fvcked.

10. If she says " I don't have casual sex" then tell her you refuse to have casual conversation or dinner. Never take her to an expensive place. And don't let them waste your time. Too much dignity is for a chick in her early 20's ,when they have what they feel is a lot to offer. Basically they GET to hang out with you. They GET to get fvcked. Why?

Because you are valuable as a man,and for no other reason. Would you choose to have a baby,bleed,talk about nothing all day,hate other women,be in constant misery,and not know what you want? Hell no!! You would hunt,and kill [Bleeeeep!],and watch fights,and spend time with the boys,without her,that is what men do,and it is good. It is right,and goddammit Nick they are trying to take this away from us. And look how miserable women in todays society are. They want a winner. Be that winner. I have more for you,but this was a lot to digest.

How do we know what we want? By trying things out to figure out what we don't want. It's market research,and you have to get them. They don't get us,we have to go get them,so we are the ones putting it all together. Women may not admit it but they biologically want to be defeated.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/08/20 10:29 PM

One at a time sounds boring.
Good night.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/08/20 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
One at a time sounds boring.
Good night.
I'm not buying that. In actuality ,if he reads between the lines of obvious cheeky humor there is a lot of truth in this. I have seen too many men lose in order to be in relationships,or have kids with women who try to fvck their lives. It's not ok. Don't let anyone convince you that you are nothing short of magnificent without having done anything except be a man on this earth. Fvck that. I won't allow men to do it to me either.
Posted by: Streamer

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/08/20 11:08 PM

That’s good advice. To put it simply, supply and demand is at play. These days, a guy who has his schit together, makes decent money, has his own place, doesn’t have drama or tons of kids, doesn’t take life too seriously is a pretty rare find. These men should see their value and only accept dating beautiful women who are smart, know how to have fun and who don’t have drama or other issues.

I know lots of eligible women out there who are beautiful, have great jobs, are kind, don’t have issues and cannot find a decent guy. A lot of men these days are fukkkkups or losers... and the smarter good looking women are left with a smaller pool of options.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/08/20 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Streamer

I know lots of eligible women out there who are beautiful, have great jobs, are kind, don’t have issues and cannot find a decent guy

rofl They all have issues.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 12:02 AM

That’s good advice. To put it simply, supply and demand is at play. These days, a guy who has his schit together, makes decent money, has his own place, doesn’t have drama or tons of kids, doesn’t take life too seriously is a pretty rare find. These men should see their value and only accept dating beautiful women who are smart, know how to have fun and who don’t have drama or other issues.

I know lots of eligible women out there who are beautiful, have great jobs, are kind, don’t have issues and cannot find a decent guy. A lot of men these days are fukkkkups or losers... and the smarter good looking women are left with a smaller pool of options.

Thank you for explaining my standards. Now quit holding out you bassturd and point the way to these wimens.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 12:03 AM

Originally Posted By: AcidAngler

I know lots of eligible women out there who are beautiful, have great jobs, are kind, don’t have issues and cannot find a decent guy

rofl They all have issues.

They do, but lets just pretend for a moment that they don't.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 12:05 AM

NEVER....and I mean NEVER have anything to do with RED HEADS !!!

12-Burg's......no matter how blue and swollen your walnut's get....don't mess with RED. eek2

Gloria Allred is not included. eek

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 12:44 AM

I dated a redhead for almost 4 years. She and I are still good friends 20 years later. I gotta disagree. That was some good sh!t.
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 07:37 AM

Acids Top 10, not bad.

Imho, listening to your gut is important. This is where I fvcked up my last relationship. I knew there were a couple things about her I couldn't deal with long term, but I let it ride for 3yrs and ended up waisting both of our time, while breaking rules # 3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9. rofl
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 08:04 AM

Forget Nick, how about helping help Snake Pliskin? I've had one date in 5 years, it was last summer.....several lunches, dinners, walks, kisses good night and when I asked her to spend the weekend, she said no, "I'm never going to have sex again the rest of my life". I didn't call her again.
If any of you are around age 55 and single....here's some advice: find someone quick, because the dating pool is really shallow. Most single women in their late 50's or 60's are interested in cruises, family events and the mariners....not sex. If you want to date a woman in their late 40's or early 50's, you better have coin....they want trips to Vegas, Europe, and Hawaii. They're shopping sugar daddies, not looking for true love. More often than not, she'll have a 28 year old unemployed son who still lives with her and he spends his day smoking weed that she buys for him.
The best women are usually already married. If you have a woman in your life now, hang on tight.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 08:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
Forget Nick, how about helping help Snake Pliskin? I've had one date in 5 years, it was last summer.....several lunches, dinners, walks, kisses good night and when I asked her to spend the weekend, she said no, "I'm never going to have sex again the rest of my life". I didn't call her again.
If any of you are around age 55 and single....here's some advice: find someone quick, because the dating pool is really shallow. Most single women in their late 50's or 60's are interested in cruises, family events and the mariners....not sex. If you want to date a woman in their late 40's or early 50's, you better have coin....they want trips to Vegas, Europe, and Hawaii. They're shopping sugar daddies, not looking for true love. More often than not, she'll have a 28 year old unemployed son who still lives with her and he spends his day smoking weed that she buys for him.
The best women are usually already married. If you have a woman in your life now, hang on tight.

Ugghhhh. I feel you man. I'm 44 and it's the same thing, but a big thanks to your post of encouragement. I'm relieved to hear it gets better! rolleyes

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 08:34 AM

Family reunion coming up??
Posted by: Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 08:49 AM

I have given Nick most of that advice, and a lot more...he'll take it when he's ready, I guess...but he hasn't been for a few years lol.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 08:56 AM

Guys - it's not that I don't know what to do. I clearly do as evidence of my past, which while I know everyone doesn't know about, I know and it's solid, solid. It has more to do with there being ZERO viable targets in my current sphere of daily life.

There is one gal at work who's caught my eye. I think she's single, but I haven't been able to confirm that yet. For the obvious reasons, I gotta play it very safe and smart.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 09:20 AM

Well,Snake,for one lose the eye patch.

55 year old dudes should be able to find women who are interested in more than just material things. My girl and I are both 47. She likes to fish,loves heavy metal,and my dick. She doesn't cause me drama,she is cute,funny ,and my family all like her. So what's the rub? She gets stuck in situations that hold her back ,and I wish she would do more positive things for herself. I digress. The dating pool isn't that shallow fellas,there are 4 billion women in the world.
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 09:21 AM

OK Nick, who was your last girlfriend, how long ago was that, and how did you meet her?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 09:24 AM

I was waiting for you to chime in - thanks for not disappointing.

I'm still not certain if I should shake your hand or punch you in the face. grin

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 09:26 AM

Originally Posted By: NickD90

I'm still not certain if I should shake your hand or punch you in the face. grin
Me or Fee?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 09:28 AM

I'll accept an elbow instead, you know, cause of the virus. so what are the answers? Im leading with these questions...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 09:30 AM

It sounds to me like these men just need to learn to love themselves and stop trying to find a woman to fix them.
Posted by: OceanSun

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 09:31 AM

I hope that was tounge-in-cheek Nick. Don't date at work is so obvious it doesn't even need to be on a list.

After a 12 yr marriage and 4 kids my wife left me as a full-time single dad of 4 (ages 3 - 12) Had an awesome time raising my kids with fishing, camping, hiking, skiing, etc. Once I got back to wanting a partner I went online and had great success. Three ~1yr relationships that were valuable in and of themselves with the last one resulting in a 12 yr and still going great marriage. You got to do some data mining online to be successful. Don't even look at the pics until you've narrowed down your criteria. (eliminates falling for a crazy hottie) There are some amazing women out there but they're not hanging out in bars or dingy back-rooms of fishing sites. They're raising their kids (little league games & grocery stores) working their careers (responsible & paying bills) and wondering where the aforementioned decent guys are.

Good luck! Fun thread.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 09:31 AM

Elbow to the face? Deal.

It was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. My buddy Todd introduced me to her. He's a real friend.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 09:33 AM

Yeah - this thread is so much FUN! rolleyes

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 09:36 AM

It sounds to me like these men just need to learn to love themselves and stop trying to find a woman to fix them.

Nobody loves themselves more than me. Bigly. Experts ask me how I know so much about loving myself and I tell them I have a real talent for it as a very stable genius. I'm MMGA!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 10:18 AM

Apparently, I've done upset a certain Mod and am now getting threatening texts for not giving credit where credit is due.

It was all Sky Guy. He's the best! thumbs

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 10:25 AM

dont tempt me to press the "call your ass out on the darkside button" my finger is hovering....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 11:02 AM

More often than not, she'll have a 28 year old unemployed son who still lives with her and he spends his day smoking weed that she buys for him.

That guy sounds familiar. Does he also stay home and guard against mail theft?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 11:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
More often than not, she'll have a 28 year old unemployed son who still lives with her and he spends his day smoking weed that she buys for him.

That guy sounds familiar. Does he also stay home and guard against mail theft?

Do blurry moon pics and medium rare steaks cost extra, or are they part of the package deal?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 11:05 AM

Apparently, I've done upset a certain Mod and am now getting threatening texts for not giving credit where credit is due.

I was pretty sure it wasn't me...cuz when any of the ladies I know ask if I have any single friends I think on it for a minute...

And then tell them no.

rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 11:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Todd

I was pretty sure it wasn't me...cuz when any of the ladies I know ask if I have any single friends I think on it for a minute...

And then tell them no.

rofl

Fish on...

Todd

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 11:12 AM

Now would be the time to have that midlife crisis Napster

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 11:32 AM

And then tell them no.

rofl

Fish on...

Todd

And I thank you for that! thumbs

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 12:39 PM

Online dating sucks. Man up and go talk to them. You have to GET them. The good ones wont come up to you. Internet dating takes away the dynamics of attraction,pheromones,and truly sizing her up. I know crazy when I see it. I cant see crazy from a profile . Maybe via text but it's unlikely. Then I can evaluate if shes good crazy or bad crazy. My mom is good crazy. My sister is bad crazy. Just as an example. Basically I'm in control of what I allow in my life.
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 12:44 PM

figuring out women is easy...

if you have trouble, you need to figure yourself out...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 12:58 PM

The good thing about online dating is the pool is big enough you can custom order to spec and then start looking at the attraction side of it. The hottie at the bar may not want kids, or has kids, or hates killing animals, or is an atheist, or whatever. If you're looking for long term starting with a pool that meets the basic qualifications of your life gives you confidence that you're not wasting time on something that just won't work. Compromise is great once you're committed. Before you even start dating is the time to be picky. Anyway - that's how it worked for me.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: OceanSun
The hottie at the bar may not want kids, or has kids, or hates killing animals, or is an atheist, or whatever.

Atheist........check......no kids.......check........loves killing animals......check.......

Will you marry me?

Did I get the order right?
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo

lol

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 01:10 PM

I think I'm going to sell my business, my house, and possessions and go live in my parents basement until I can get this schit figured out

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 01:13 PM

Resident expert chiming in again.

Evo got it all figured out.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 01:17 PM

not my fault women like me...

oh wait, they dont, you guys know everthing...
Posted by: DBS

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 01:18 PM

Evo once again an expert. It must be true.. I mean how else can you force a couple of women to let him sponge off of them like the lazy bum he is.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 02:16 PM

I think the only confusion here is that most on this board like crazy by definition and don't consider that a waste of time.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 02:27 PM

I think the only confusion here is that most on this board like crazy by definition and don't consider that a waste of time.

It's a waste of about 98% of our time, the 2% is tough to beat.....lol

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 02:36 PM

not my fault women like me...

oh wait, they dont, you guys know everthing...

Mom + Katie = Women

rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 02:37 PM

Who's mom?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 02:40 PM

yes mini d, because they are the only 2 women i know...

its suprising how stupid you are on a daily basis, and do nothing to correct it...

how does it feel being wrong 100 times a day, and still thinking you are smarter than everyone? (insert Dunning Kruger)

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 02:44 PM

yes mini d, because they are the only 2 women i know...

its suprising how stupid you are on a daily basis, and do nothing to correct it...

how does it feel being wrong 100 times a day, and still thinking you are smarter than everyone? (insert Dunning Kruger)

Sure, stupid. rofl

Nobody except you thinks you're smarter than I am, retard. Even your mom and Katie know it - they just don't say anything because they know how emo you are.

lmao

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 02:45 PM

There's evo again, projecting his own stupidity again...just like his butt boy trump.

Look up "projecting", evo. Then you'll see what we see in you.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 02:48 PM

theres stupid again, projecting he thinks he knows what he talks about...

mini d, you know nothing about me, yet you claim to know everything...

you call people names, project your self designated dominance because you are a mental and physical midget, you say people are fat when you likely are a TOFI, i could go on and on with you...

but i wont, because you already know im right....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 02:50 PM

Derp, derp says the high school dropout with no university degree, no job, no house and no service performed for his country.

lol

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 02:53 PM

Nick please look away.

Stress won't help the smash quest.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 02:53 PM

did you serve in the military mini d?

you think a degree means anything?

hey Parker, does a computer science degree get you into IT work or the computer industry faster than someone without one?

dont worry about the rest of it micro d, i have everything covered, and have for a while now...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 03:03 PM

..., does a computer science degree get you into IT work or the computer industry faster than someone without one?

Oh now you are just trying to act stupid.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 03:07 PM

IT is Hiring!!!

Vanpool Marketing and Community Outreach Coordinator

Intercity Transit
Tumwater, WA

DepartmentOperations
FLSA StatusNon-Exempt
# of Openings1
Job Closing Date3/1/2020
Min $$USD $27.41/Hr.
Max $$USD $37.01/Hr.

Overview

If you have:
• A proven track record of providing exceptional customer service that reflects motivation, dependability, and friendliness in every interaction.
• Demonstrated skill in data entry, project support, coordination, writing, and reporting, to include proficiency in English language, grammar, and punctuation.
• Proven ability to effectively manage competing priorities, track multiple projects, and leverage resources.

Then this position is for you!

We are looking for a highly skilled, energetic professional to join our Vanpool team, as a Marketing and Community Outreach Coordinator. This position is full-time and will provide assistance to the Manager and division staff through the performance of a variety of duties related to outreach, marketing, promoting, and sustaining the Vanpool department.

It’s an exciting time to join IT!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 03:07 PM

no, i know the answer to it, because he already told me....

that goes for any trade honestly, unless you need to be certified and have to pass a course or whatnot as a requirement...

just stick with being stoopid, its your strong point...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 03:09 PM

hey Parker, does a computer science degree get you into IT work or the computer industry faster than someone without one?

dont worry about the rest of it micro d, i have everything covered, and have for a while now...

Emo is about to melt down. Again.

lol

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 03:12 PM

wrong again...

keep up the solid work, you are batting 1.000

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

lol

If his arm melts down even 50% there is still enough there to choke you out.....

I'm over it, I swear
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 04:11 PM

lol

If his arm melts down even 50% there is still enough there to choke you out.....

I'm over it, I swear

Over what ?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: dwatkins

Over what ?

Stable Genius Mike Tyson in a mumu?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 04:25 PM

lol

I'm over it, I swear

Over what ?

Beta type bullschit. Dan was mean to me

rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 06:52 PM

Beta type bullschit. Dan was mean to me

rofl

It was uncalled for, really. smile

The dark side leads me to behave badly from time to time. lol

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 07:09 PM

So what you're saying is.....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 07:30 PM

..........that you are a humorless twat, and you should go light yourself on fire.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 07:39 PM

Thought so..

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 07:50 PM

Maybe women love Evo. Especially if he has a beard and tats. Women love the short fat bearded tat guy these days. He probably smells though... and as soon as he opens his mouth they walk away.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 08:28 PM

Not 1 tat.........

Got guns tho....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 08:32 PM

Real guns, right? Not the flabby bingo wings you call arms?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 08:38 PM

Real guns, right? Not the flabby bingo wings you call arms?

bingo wings rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/09/20 08:42 PM

Ok i laughed..
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 08:34 AM

Yes, yes it does.

Sure as fvck not going to hire some two-bit wanna be hack, or someone that thinks they are a unix system administrator because they downloaded a free copy of Linux and installed that on their PC, or someone who does a bit of low level coding over someone with a CS degree.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:07 AM

Originally Posted By: elparquito

Yes, yes it does.

Sure as fvck not going to hire some two-bit wanna be hack, or someone that thinks they are a unix system administrator because they downloaded a free copy of Linux and installed that on their PC, or someone who does a bit of low level coding over someone with a CS degree.

This is shocking. You mean that you had a reason for spending money on a university degree ?
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:00 AM

Here is where your worthlessness is coming through loud and clear. You can argue that some people are valuable without a CS degree. Some are self taught and successful, but they are rare, and even the most self taught would likely get some certs to back up their experience.

In real life people pay dues to get to where they are, and the dues don’t get paid without ambition and passion. You can decry experts and pretend university is dumb or unimportant, but that doesn’t change the reality that you must dedicate a fortune and spend years of your life to get a legit education. The people who do this have shown they are committed and willing to sacrifice a lot to get a job they desire. It is about much more than knowledge, which is all the internet has to offer you. Knowledge is simple, doing something with it is hard.

In your case you don't seem to understand that demonstratong intelligence, passion, and commitment is more than being a smart a$$. In fact it is often the opposite, you STFU and let the real experts demonstrate. Every work place has people like you; smart a$$es that feel they are never getting respect when they are actually disrespecting the very system they think they should be the boss of.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:14 AM

Thanks for the compliment Beez.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:21 AM

You can have anything you want,but you can't have everything you want.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:36 AM

Not every good job needs a fancy education, and not every fancy education gets you a good job...but there are a couple indisputable truths here...

There are a bunch of people here with good jobs, and they can tell you all about how they got there, what was important about their journey, and where they are going.

There is at least one total freeloading waste of space here who thinks he knows more than those with the good jobs.

I know which ones I'd be listening to if I wanted any actual information that is useful in the world.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

Here is where your worthlessness is coming through loud and clear. You can argue that some people are valuable without a CS degree. Some are self taught and successful, but they are rare, and even the most self taught would likely get some certs to back up their experience.

In real life people pay dues to get to where they are, and the dues don’t get paid without ambition and passion. You can decry experts and pretend university is dumb or unimportant, but that doesn’t change the reality that you must dedicate a fortune and spend years of your life to get a legit education. The people who do this have shown they are committed and willing to sacrifice a lot to get a job they desire. It is about much more than knowledge, which is all the internet has to offer you. Knowledge is simple, doing something with it is hard.

In your case you don't seem to understand that demonstratong intelligence, passion, and commitment is more than being a smart a$$. In fact it is often the opposite, you STFU and let the real experts demonstrate. Every work place has people like you; smart a$$es that feel they are never getting respect when they are actually disrespecting the very system they think they should be the boss of.

Evo will read this and fail to comprehend anything you said.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:11 AM

There are no shortcuts ,you want it you gotta work for it.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:32 AM

see thats the exact opposite of what you told me... you told me that through an internship, if you can perform at the level expected, you would get the job over someone with a degree that didnt perform at your level...

which would translate to any trade, except things like doctors, welders, electricians, plumbers, ect where you have to have a certification or degree to do it...

and Breezy, this is where your stupidity is showing, im very good at framing and carpentry, as well as horticulture and botany, yet you, and your idiot "we" people say im not, i suck, i dont do it, i cant do it blah blah blah...

maybe you should STFU and think before you talk about someone you know nothing about...

anyways, ive got work to do, maybe you guys should stop posting on the internet all day and do it as well....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:34 AM

Told you. rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:36 AM

For someone with no job you sure boast a lot about how good you are at a lot of jobs...maybe you should get one and prove it.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:36 AM

Told you. rofl

Wasn't exactly a long shot bet rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:39 AM

Beez got serious there for a minute and gave some solid advice a smart reader will learn from.

I'm a Lk Stevens High Grad and Western Washington 1st Qtr dropout - now making over a quarter mill. I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time and have been able to ride the leading edge of technology and innovation - creating things later taught in school.

That IS NOT a recipe for career success - something I had to hammer home with my kids as they considered education. I've hired hundreds of people and a college degree has always been a requirement for the positions I've created and hired into. Not so much for the knowledge gained (To Beez's point) but to demonstrate the ability to learn, commitment, and to show the ability to apply knowledge in a meaningful way.

That does not mean, as an adult, you have to give up because you don't have the time to go to 4+ years of full-time college -- although many have done that. A trade cert, series of coding classes with meaningful application, etc. can greatly increase your odds of a good career and higher earnings.

And you're never too old to learn. In my career if I stop learning I'm toast and I'm 55.

Good luck and go West young men!!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: OceanSun
Beez got serious there for a minute and gave some solid advice a smart reader will learn from.

I'm a Lk Stevens High Grad and Western Washington 1st Qtr dropout - now making over a quarter mill. I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time and have been able to ride the leading edge of technology and innovation - creating things later taught in school.

That IS NOT a recipe for career success - something I had to hammer home with my kids as they considered education. I've hired hundreds of people and a college degree has always been a requirement for the positions I've created and hired into. Not so much for the knowledge gained (To Beez's point) but to demonstrate the ability to learn, commitment, and to show the ability to apply knowledge in a meaningful way.

That does not mean, as an adult, you have to give up because you don't have the time to go to 4+ years of full-time college -- although many have done that. A trade cert, series of coding classes with meaningful application, etc. can greatly increase your odds of a good career and higher earnings.

And you're never too old to learn. In my career if I stop learning I'm toast and I'm 55.

Good luck and go West young men!!

Solid advice right there.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:47 AM

Todd, i do plenty of work...

but just like you just said, if i say anything about it, im "bragging", or "boasting"...

so you too can STFU, i have nothing to prove to you...

anyways, out, have WORK to do...

GOODBYE..........................................................................

(also im bored doing the sh!t i do and am looking into gunsmithing courses (gunsmiths need a certification and an FFL) (oh wait, i cant get an FFL, im a felon, cant vote, and cant own firearms according to you guys)

bye...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:52 AM

Yeah. I remember your "work" being an admin on a Facebook page, a "job" an eleven year old can do.

Now it includes standing around Wal-Mart parking lots tattling on other deadbeats.

That's not work. That's fuckin around when you should be at an actual job.

I suspect most of your "work" now is more of the same...fuckin around when you should be at an actual job.

Actual jobs have things like work, paychecks, benefits, upward mobility, integrity, and pride.

I own a home and spend way too many hours every week taking care of it, and yeah, it's "work", but it's not my job. I do a lot of work on my cars...also not a job.
We all do "work"...for some it's work to get their asses out of bed in the morning.

That's not the same as a job.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 12:00 PM

Originally Posted By: DBS
..., does a computer science degree get you into IT work or the computer industry faster than someone without one?

Oh now you are just trying to act stupid.

And evo replied to that like I was full of it.

So now evo, I hope you realize you are an idiot on this "does a computer science degree get you into IT work or the computer industry faster" topic. I've worked for software companies since the mid 90s, so I know what I'm talking about. Want more proof than Paker telling you you're wrong? Here's some.

My eldest son graduated from UW with a computer science-related (Informatics) bachelor's degree. He had a killer job within two weeks of graduating making almost $100k. You, with no degree and no desire to work = a deadbeat loser.

My other son graduated with a bachelor's degree in software engineering. He had a job within THREE working days after graduating, making over $110k. You with no degree and no desire to work = still a deadbeat loser.

So yes, a computer science degree typically does get you into the computer industry faster.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 12:01 PM

im a felon

Not wearing a seat belt in a parking lot is a felonious offense?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 12:03 PM

How is that EVERY thread on the DS turns into a thread about Evo and what he does and doesn't do? How is it that Evo somehow turns every thread into something about himself? We went from gettin' laid to horticulture? WTF? Am I trying to fvck tulips and daises now? Christ!

Evo - can you please just STFU for once? Realize that every time you type the chit you do, people are going to pounce on you for what you say, because what you say is fully retarded. You'll claim its the others doing it to you and that you are innocent in all of this - as per your normal whiny bitchass routine. Just know that if you didn't comment with such nonsense, we could mostly keep most threads on-track with their original purpose.

This is on YOU dude to realize not everything is about YOU. Forget the Jackals at the gate for a moment and focus on what you do type and most importantly, the things which you shouldn't type.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 12:56 PM

Fkn hijackers. How did this become about you Nate? WTF. No one cares if you can frame a house. This is about a different kind of wood.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 01:12 PM

So back to Nick. It's Tinder to get laid and Match to get married. Got those profiles written for you yet? Just remember to take the Tinder profile down when you're working the Match angle - they check!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 01:24 PM

lol

That is all.....carry on gents

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 01:26 PM

WTF are you serious?

my first comment on this thread was "women are easy to figure out, if you have trouble, you need to figure yourself out"

and i was attacked from the get go... expert this, fat that, you cant do this, cant do that...

its the TRUTH...

and its easy...

dont be a bitch, if chicks wanted to date another bitch they would be a dyke... show them you can take care of them and protect them when needed... make them laugh, if they get bored and dont think you are funny, they will bounce... make them feel loved, if they dont feel that they will bounce... do what they want to do sometimes, if they want to go to the fvcking Dollar Tree, you take them, if they want to go out to dinner, you take them, if they want to go fishing, you take them, if they want to just hang out and watch movies, thats exactly what you do, even if you want to go fishing or hang out with your friends, if you dont, they will bounce...

jewelry is nice, no its not a requirement unless you are with some uppity gold digging bitch, but, buy them sh!t, they like it, and remember it...

if they get sick, you take care of them, if someone does something to them or disrespects them, handle it...

if someone disrepects you, in front of them, dont be a little bitch and smile your way out of it, handle it, otherwise they will be asking themselves (you seriously let people talk to you that way?) and then they will think you are a bitch, and realize if they wanted to date a bitch they should just be a dyke, and they will bounce...

again, make them laugh, feel loved, protected, and if they need you, you are always there... thats how you get, and keep women...

now, if you arent that type of personality, you either need to change (figure yourself out) or just continue being a bitch and they will realize that their friend Suzy is gay and if they wanted to date a bitch they should just go be with her, because shes funny, makes her laugh, thinks shes a dude, and isnt a bitch, and will bounce....

now, onto the second part...

if you are insinuating that i cannot have an opinion on this board, on any post, wihtout being ridiculed and attacked for no reason at all, that i cant know anything, that if i dont make 100+ k a year and do sh!t you guys do that im not "good enough", that i am not allowed to defend myself, that i cannot be left alone and engage in discussions on this board where nothing is sidetracked because i made a valid post, THEN DELETE MY FVCKING ACCOUNT NOW...

ive already fvcking told you, no one will say the things that some of you say to me in person, on here, the phone, through fvcking morse code, having a god damn carrier pigeon fly a little note from Snohomish county down to Pierce, and not get a response from me... PERIOD...

why did you go after me, and not say "why dont you guys just leave him alone and have his opinion without screwing up another thread"?

why Nick? ask yourself that...

because you are the same as them... you wont let me have an opinion, you think i know nothing, you think you know everything about me to the point where you try to tell me i need to be like you in order to be "something"....

you know what i am Nick, HAPPY (not so much here anymore, because of people like you and the other fvcks)....

so as i said, if i cannot be left alone, and have an opinion like everyone else is granted here, then be an unfair hypocrite, fraudulent "pro equality anti Trump" reject and DELETE MY FVCKING ACCOUNT....

You know the rule. All you gotta do is send me a PM to delete your account and it's done. All else is just a show or a cry for help. Ok, crying for help on the Darkside is pretty sad, IMO. -The Mods

Hey Evo, tell us a story.....

FVCK YOU...

OH! That's one of my favorites!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 01:59 PM

Glad to see my point was understood, well taken and put into immediate practice. rolleyes

See Nate, unlike you, I don't have the incessant need to fight every battle that comes along. In fact, I encourage shenanigans here even if it's at my own expense - simply because it's funny and I'm 100% confident and secure with who I am and what I bring to the table. Case in point - see this thread.

I haven't said one word about women here or any inaccuracies pertaining to the supposed beliefs of others. I know what I've got and where I've been with regards to the topic of this thread and I wouldn't trade my past for anyone else's on this board. As per my own resume, I don't need any advice thank you very much, but I let it go on because it's hilarious. And quite honestly, if'n I did need any real advice on this subject or any subject for that matter, you're about the last person who's wisdom I'd seek.

That's the difference between us here Nate. Confidence and self assuredness. I have it and you don't. If'n you did, you wouldn't go to the mat for every last perceived slight made at your expense. You'd just laugh and enjoy the show like I'm doing right now.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 02:02 PM

You hijacked my thread. And I would say anything I say here to anyone on here,to their face,zero [Bleeeeep!] given. I think you know this. Now relax,go get some lunch or something.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 02:06 PM

i didnt hijack sh!t... go to page two and see where it started... i made a fvckin comment and that was that...

and you just proved my point Nick, you just said it yourself, i couldnt POSSIBLY give you any good advice because you already know more than me etc...

again FVCK YOU

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 02:14 PM

if someone disrepects you, in front of them, dont be a little bitch and smile your way out of it, handle it, otherwise they will be asking themselves (you seriously let people talk to you that way?) and then they will think you are a bitch, and realize if they wanted to date a bitch they should just be a dyke, and they will bounce...

Professor Evotard,

That is not true of most women. Taking what Nick just said ("See Nate, unlike you, I don't have the incessant need to fight every battle that comes along") and what I quoted you saying above, these things are why you come off as a bitchy stupid wannabe tough guy and why you are always fighting.

For one, my wife or any other women lucky enough to have me would appreciate me turning the other cheek rather than breaking my hand smashing someone's face in over a little "dis" or going to jail for assault.

p.s.
You seem to be a little upset today.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 02:18 PM

R-E-L-A-X . And dude,chill out with that "you wouldn't say sh!t to my face" This is why people get on you. You take this stuff too serious,and then try to play it off like you don't. Breathe...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 02:23 PM

see, you are doing it again...

you can STFU too, if you think im some pussy wannabe, run up, handle it...

if you break your hand, you are a bitch, with no muscle on your sh!t to prevent that from happening... which isnt surprising..

secondly, i never once said that you needed to do it every single time... im saying that they watch you, and they will bounce... im not the one here thats been in multiple marraiges and whatnot...

third, i dont give a fvck how i "come off" to people like you, you provide nothing for me but stress, cause me grief, and irritate the fvck out of me...

are there times i should keep my mouth shut? you bet, like Saturday when me and Katie where getting in the shower, and i opened my fvcking mouth and said how Dan just calls her an "assistant" to the doctor, and how Jake said she wasnt "on the front lines", and it pissed her the fvck off and offended her pretty fvcking bad....

probably so bad she might even say something to the doctor about it, but hopefully ive made her forget about it by now because i know what women like, and want, and have never had a problem providing that for any one i meet, or have been with...

thats when i should keep my mouth shut, its about that stuff...

other than that, good fvcking luck trying to silence me, the only way to acheive that, is to keep your own fvcking mouth shut, because you aint shutting me up by talking sh!t on the computer all day like some tough guy wannabe that thinks they know more, cant beat up, makes more money than, or whatever other kooky ass prophecy you fvckin derelicts come up with....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 02:30 PM

if you break your hand, you are a bitch, with no muscle on your sh!t to prevent that from happening... which isnt surprising..

Lol. Classic.

i dont give a fvck how i "come off" to people like you

Everything you post would signal the opposite of this.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 02:33 PM

Again with this victimhood dude. Yeah, I don't need your advice. I don't need anyone's advice on this subject. That's not because I know it all or am a expert, but because what I've put into practice my whole life has been just fine. Nobody is an expert with women, even Todd. Women aren't even experts with women.

You wrote a whole longwinded diatribe on your version of how to treat women. That's nice and you have some good solid points. Good for you! But I never asked for it and you never once stopped once to ask questions on possibly what I need. You just assumed and chit all over the thread.

Like you, I could fight and fight and go on and on about my past and I haven't. Because confidence. Does anyone here really care about the types and numbers of women I've been with? If I told you, would you believe me or would I be bragging? If I told you I've slept with many models would that matter? That both of my previous finances were solid 9.5's? No! Because nobody cares!

I'll spell it out for you. I don't need help on HOW to treat women, I need help with opportunities to meet good, available women that are looking for a good man. That's it. I can take the rest of it from there.

Pretty simple ain't it? Thanks for making the simple much too complex.

This "me vs. the world" attitude is gonna put you in an early grave my man. Practice yer' Frozen and "just it it go!"

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 02:34 PM

third, i dont give a fvck how i "come off" to people like you, you provide nothing for me but stress, cause me grief, and irritate the fvck out of me...

other than that, good fvcking luck trying to silence me,

You didn't learn a thing from the last few posts here. We're telling you to not take the DS so seriously, but you go full stupid angry punk instead.

As far as silencing you, I think you already set that up when you asked for your account to be deleted. We'll miss you.

p.s.
I and I bet most of us don't ever get stressed, full of grief, or get irritated here. Cuz we aren't simple minded wannabe tough guys like you. We just don't take this so seriously.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: DBS

Professor Evotard,

That is not true of most women. Taking what Nick just said ("See Nate, unlike you, I don't have the incessant need to fight every battle that comes along") and what I quoted you saying above, these things are why you come off as a bitchy stupid wannabe tough guy and why you are always fighting.

For one, my wife or any other women lucky enough to have me would appreciate me turning the other cheek rather than breaking my hand smashing someone's face in over a little "dis" or going to jail for assault.

p.s.
You seem to be a little upset today.

Not only is not true of "most women", I'd say it's not true of any that are either older than 11 years old or not total dumbasses like you, Evo.

Want a tip on how to not have people talk to you like you are some sort of b!tch or dumbass?

Don't act like such a fuckin b!tch and dumbass all the time.

There is almost never a topic anywhere on this board where you don't start coming across like a whiny 13 year old b!tch...every fuckin topic.

You b!tch about everyone being so mean to you, treating you like you are some sort of dumbass or something.

Know why? Because you can't help saying dumbass sh!t, on every thread, about all the sh!t you "know", when 97% of it is straight off of Google or completely made up.

Don't be such a b!tch, and don't be such a dumbass. Those are the keys to not being treated like a b!tch and a dumbass.

Not being an internet tough guy, not pretending to know sh!t you clearly are unqualified to speak to, and not by whining about everything, about how unfair it is, like a 13 year old girl.

Don't be a b!tch.

Don't be a dumbass.

Hopefully this helps.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 02:51 PM

where? church... some good women there... but i think you are anti sky fairy right? so thats a no go...

bars, yes, bars, you can meet some good women at bars, just stay away from the fat ones named Porkisha that contantly ask different dudes if they can buy them a drink...

strike up a conversation and leave, you see them the next weeked do the same and leave... do that a couple times then ask if you can buy them a drink and go from there...

i keep seeing a bunch of my chick friends doing these painting class things, some of them are single, maybe go do that...

stores... if you find one that is interesting, go there every day and make them laugh...

the beach, theres obvious reasons for the plus side of beaches...

the internet... stay off places like Tinder, for the amount of money you will spend on the whacky nut cases just to get a piece of ass, you could have just called an escort and the skank would leave after you paid her anyways... FB can be a place, comment on their comments and make them laugh, do that multiple times and they will eventually start interacting with you constantly and then it goes from there.. (i met Katie almost 15 years ago on Myspace)...

the internet can be tricky tho, because you dont really know them or get to know the trueness of them because you cant see body language, tell their tone, even eybrow jestures if something is "off" to them in how you worded something (hey dumfvcks, use that here too)...

the park, if you got dogs, take them and talk with the women there... but make sure your Lhasa Apso isnt some terroristic peice of sh!t that bites other dogs, they wont like that and will stay clear of you for obvious reasons...

and lastly, your friends... if they wont help you, they arent really your friends... no matter what you want to think...

easy....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 02:54 PM

Todd you can STFU too, all you do is talk about other guys dicks and balls and cum and sniffing male underwear all day...

EVERY FVCKING WOMAN I KNOW would skip right past your ass if they saw that....

internet tough guys are guys that go around trying to punk other people all day...

for example, YOU...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 02:59 PM

first thing i said... how is that bad, wrong, or whatever the fvck you want to say it is?

then Nick says "i dont need your advice on how to treat women", when litterally Rob started the god damn thread with the original post on what to do or not do with women...

then i say another bit and its STFU you dont know what you are talking about...

you fvckin idiots trip over your own feet more than people in a sack race...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:01 PM

rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:02 PM

This thread was created to be fun. It is still fun,but only because you are so wound up. It's like poking a beehive with a stick. You open yourself up to it,then get mad when the people here respond. I guess I don't get it.

But you can tell me to STFU ,anytime,and I won't everytime. grin

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:03 PM

who the fvck pokes a bee hive and expects not to get stung?

litterally Rob started the god damn thread with the original post on what to do or not do with women...

Lol well. My motives were more to mess with Nick rofl

who the fvck pokes a bee hive and expects not to get stung?
rofl

Is it blue meth season in the park?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:05 PM

6 stars

Todd you can STFU too, all you do is talk about other guys dicks and balls and cum and sniffing male underwear all day...

EVERY FVCKING WOMAN I KNOW would skip right past your ass if they saw that....

internet tough guys are guys that go around trying to punk other people all day...

for example, YOU...

I promise you, Dumbass, that any woman you know is unlikely to be any that will garner any of my attention, so I think we are good here.

Fish on...

Todd

awww, so now i dont know any good women?

pretty arrogant Todd...

women dont like that either...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:07 PM

You just said women would pass up Todd. I'm pretty sure that dude gets laid a plenty.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:11 PM

i said i know women who would... some very very pretty ones as well...

just because someone gets "laid" a lot, means absolutely nothing...

i know a guy that gets laid alot, but its by 400 pound hogs that try to move in with him the next day...

is that some sort of accomplishment?

not in my book...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:14 PM

You're right Evo,as usual. [Bleeeeep!]. The dude has a [Bleeeeep!] girlfriend. She's in his avatar. I will just leave it at that. It's like clapping with one hand,reasoning with you sometimes.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:17 PM

Easy huh? I didn't ask WHERE did I? I said "opportunities" as in if anyone knows of any single ladies. Remember I never really asked for any of this in the first place, but I'm playing along to be a good sport and possibly get my ham candle wet in the process. Acid took it upon himself to start this thread - which instead of melting down over and getting bent outta shape, I'm enthusiastically supporting because it's funny as hell and getting funnier with each and every post. My current sphere of social influence is rather small, as it is with most people in their mid-40's - so it never hurts to explore new areas.

And yeah, my friends have helped me and I've helped them. That's what friends are for. Sky Guy hooked me up with my last GF and that relationship lasted 3+ years. I wasn't feeling it or finding what I'm after, so I bailed. Such is life. I will freely admit that this is all on me due to a lack of actual trying and putting myself out there. That's my responsibility and nobody can change that for me. When I do actually try, I'm just fine. Turns out women like a good lookin' guy that knows how to treat a lady well, makes good money, is responsible, has a sense of humor and doesn't take himself so seriously all of the time. Shocking...I know!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:17 PM

You know all the dangerous people, all the coolest people, all the hottest chicks, all the neatest toys, drive the dopest Caddy, and take the best moon pics.

And you wonder why everyone is always so mean to you, what with all that backing you up.

Weird.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:19 PM

7 stars. rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:19 PM

wtf are you even talking about?

if he has a girlfriend, which he does, he shouldnt care what any other woman thinks of him sexually...

you dont respond with "any woman you know wouldnt gain my attention", because you shouldnt care...

but, he cared enough to make that comment...

and about clapping with one hand? theres quite a few on here that clap their hand on their "rod" every day, which is why we end up with threads like this...

rofl bunch of fvckin know it alls that cant learn anything from someone they deem "not as good as them", which is an example offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:21 PM

jesus christ, here we go again Nick...

when?

when its fvcking sunny and there isnt a virus scare going on...

there...

take a cruise....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:21 PM

DELETE MY FVCKING ACCOUNT....

FVCK YOU...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:22 PM

Pretty sure you are the only one who is really that invested Evo. I know I could give a sh!t about any of it,whether or not Nick gets any puss,or if you and Toff get along,or if anyone thinks I smoke crack. None of it,I tell you,matters. Only to you,evidently.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:24 PM

go ahead and tell us stoopihd...

thats ALL you do, is talk sh!t on the internet...

i also like how people like to say sh!t like using google isnt learning anything...

that is single handedly one of the stupidest statements ever made by mankind...

if you didnt wake up knowing everything, you are a failure...

if you had to read a book to gain knowledge, you are a failure...

considering that alot of schools now use computers (and google) for their classes, (my 12 year old nephew has a laptop from his school for work), and you say that using the internet cannot be a source of useful information, you are a fvckin idiot and are going to end up single by 55 and beating your dick the rest of your life...

watch...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:25 PM

8 stars

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:26 PM

i dont give a fvck if you smoked crack 20 years ago...

what i care about is what you are TODAY...

thats always been the thing with me... your past means nothing to me if i consider you a friend, people change...

now, if you were a child molester, thats another thing, and you can fvck right off...

(no, i am NOT fvcking saying that about you, before you try to change my words and say otherwise)

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:28 PM

fvckin know it alls that cant learn anything

You actually wrote that? You should buy some self-awareness man.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:30 PM

bang bang bitch...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:30 PM

(no, i am NOT fvcking saying that about you, before you try to change my words and say otherwise)
Do I do that? And for the record,I'm not.

Only the dick-head Mods around here get to and do change words around here. Fvcking Mods.......

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:31 PM

jesus christ, here we go again Nick...

when?

when its fvcking sunny and there isnt a virus scare going on...

there...

take a cruise....

Jesus dude - you are the like Chris Davis of message boards. O' fer everything. When? Where did I say when?

So far you've missed...

How
Where
When

The only steps we have left to take are who, what & why. If we give it enough time, I'm sure you'll expertly cover those too.

If it's not too much trouble, I implore you to actually READ!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:32 PM

The fuks going on here lol?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:33 PM

rofl well Mr Watkins,I'm not sure any of us really know.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:33 PM

op·por·tu·ni·ty
/ˌäpərˈt(y)o͞onədē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something.

learn to read Nick... that means WHEN, or a chance TO...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:37 PM

I am literally laughing out loud at this. My assistant just walked in to ask me if I am ok. rofl

Evo, life is hard, but it's really hard when you are stupid. I wish you luck. Sooner or later you will look at the giant dumpster fires you always find yourself in the middle of and will notice that you are literally the only common denominator in every one of them.

Until then...well, like I said...good luck.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:37 PM

Looks like evo is trying to threaten someone here. Mods?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:40 PM

rofl This has some legs.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:41 PM

i didnt start it, i made a comment.... if im not going to be allowed to comment, this is what you shall recieve...

stuphid, STFU no one threatened anyone you pansy fvck...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:47 PM

op·por·tu·ni·ty
/ˌäpərˈt(y)o͞onədē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something.

learn to read Nick... that means WHEN, or a chance TO...

"When" is not mentioned in your little definition there bruddah, but go ahead and message it into your point as best you see fit.

This is your party man. We are just along for the ride and laughs. thumbs

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:49 PM

9 stars. Can I get a 10?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:49 PM

cir·cum·stance
/ˈsərkəmˌstans,ˈsərkəmstəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: circumstances
a fact or condition connected with or relevant to an event or action.

pos·si·ble
/ˈpäsəb(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: possible
able to be done; within the power or capacity of someone or something.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:53 PM

Dude! RUN...don't walk...RUN!

At the rate this is going, I'mma go roll in the Corona virus ball pit down at the local Chuckie Cheese. Just fade me... crazy

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:56 PM

you get what you give with me Nick....

wanna be an asshole? no problem at all....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:56 PM

9 stars. Can I get a 10?
Not there yet. It has potential.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 03:57 PM

Purple meth?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 04:10 PM

I will also vouch for the fact that this thread certainly exceeds 5 stars. Definitely one of the best threads ever if not the best.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 04:22 PM

The Cliff Notes for this thread....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 04:39 PM

Women????

I'll tell you flat-brimmers something about women and not just some women but all women.

Dudes fight over them.

Just the mention of women and you guys are throwing down.

Chicks dig that chit.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 04:55 PM

I've been called a lot of bad names over the years, but flat-brimmer takes the cake. I've killed men for much less because I'm seriously dangerous and dangerously serious.

Son, my white boy bills are bent so much, the edges touch together and I get tunnel vision.

Flat-brimmer. Pffft.

grin

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 04:58 PM

flat brimmed hats are for fags that drink IPA's...

may as well wear a skirt...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 05:46 PM

flat brimmed hats are for fags that drink IPA's...

may as well wear a skirt...

What if they have a neck tat?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 06:07 PM

Neck tats are for felons and dudes with little dicks..

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 06:12 PM

So, how many neck tats do you have?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 06:19 PM

Don't have any tats... I'd rather spend my money on something else...

Tats don't get you anything but ego inflation...

Unless they were from the military, then i can understand it...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 06:28 PM

You had me worried there Evo, I missed the last few pages and it looked like you were close to telling Modsquad to nuke your account.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 06:36 PM

So, how many neck tats do you have?

rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 06:44 PM

Don't have any tats... I'd rather spend my money on something else...

Tats don't get you anything but ego inflation...

Says the guy who makes a point earlier he would rather spend his money on guns than tats...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 06:56 PM

Yes.. Because guns are tools and are useful...

I wouldn't expect you to understand that...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 07:15 PM

Yes.. Because guns are tools and are useful...

I wouldn't expect you to understand that...

Guns are not useful in this thread.....For some reason, through all the chaos in this thread, I had a flashback to the movie Field of Dreams, when dude is walking through the cornfield hearing voices....

EASE HIS PAIN.......

EASE HIS PAIN.....

Who's pain? Nap or Evo?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 07:18 PM

Some chicks like guns...

I actually think it's attractive when women can shoot...

But yeah, probably wrong about that too...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 07:23 PM

Some chicks like guns...

My last gf loved guns, she was 5' nothing and had a 50cal. She also had a fvckin temper and I'm surprised to this day that I'm still alive

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 07:26 PM

Some chicks like guns...

My last gf loved guns, she was 5' nothing and had a 50cal. She also had a fvckin temper and I'm surprised to this day that I'm still alive

There’s always next time lol.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 07:34 PM

Yeah I'll keep her to rifles... She's kinda scared about guns in general...

Definitely won't let her start fvckin around with the heat...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 07:39 PM

Oh wait sorry... I'm threatening and bragging by posting pictures...

Oh wait, im I'm a victim now...

O wait in the best victim there is....

Oh wait, there goes Evo bragging again...

Oh wait..................

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 07:44 PM

Oh wait sorry... I'm threatening and bragging by posting pictures...

Oh wait, im I'm a victim now...

O wait in the best victim there is....

Oh wait, there goes Evo bragging again...

Oh wait..................

Acid was already voted biggest crybaby

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 07:55 PM

The last time i cried was when my friend Jeremiah died... He was 32.. My dad died before that...

What i realized after both events, is no one gives a fvck about you and will do anything they can to step on you when money is involved...

Changed me forever............................

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 08:17 PM

We are approaching 11 star territory.

The Paker, can we get a UBB upgrade for this?

TIA

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 08:20 PM

Surprised you didn't make a post about Trump or dicks...

Keep up with the progress...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 08:22 PM

The only progress on this thread is the addition of stars every time you post.

12 stars.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. I just realized why you always sound so stupid and whiny on here...you make the insults and jokes that hurt your little feefees at the rest of us, and literally no one else cares. You are hurt by shitt that literally does not matter at all, and then bomb back with more shitt that doesn't matter at all, and nobody cares.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 08:24 PM

If it doesn't matter and isn't offensive you wouldn't respond..

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 08:29 PM

If it doesn't matter and isn't offensive you wouldn't respond..

This is your biggest problem...among many.

You have the self-reflectivity of a pile of dried up dog turds with used needles and two different boot prints out in the cul-de-sac in your trailer park.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 08:33 PM

And you have the mental capacity of a fvickin corn nut...

Solid work Aristotle..

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 08:34 PM

I see the evening shift has arrived and not a moment too soon....I was starting to convulse and swallow my tongue.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 08:38 PM

Dr Evo says that's symptoms of a stroke...

Could be underlying conditions, and coronavirus, but for the love of God, don't go to Katie and the doctor because they don't know sh1t........

You will figure it out someday...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 08:45 PM

Is evo still here crying like a little bitch? What's it been? 8 hours of crying? Wah Wah... cryriver

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 08:47 PM

I see the evening shift has arrived and not a moment too soon....I was starting to convulse and swallow my tongue.

If your tongue turns the same blue as your balls, please go to a doctor, not somebody that knows a doctor or an assistant to the doctor but a real doctor

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:06 PM

Dear Dr. Evo, those are symptoms of a gran mal seizure, not a stroke. A stroke is facial, arm and upper body drooping and / or slurred or gibberish speech (F.A.S.T). BTW - it's impossible to swallow your tongue during a seizure - it's a myth. And yes, you can call in a lifeline and go ask Katie to verify.

Stick to 2x4's and daises. I swear to high on holy, I will literally listen to anything you have to say regarding 2x4's and daises.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
I go fishing for two days and come back to what I can only assume is another 10 page darkside clusterfuk. Haven’t read it yet but I’ll go ahead and assume Evo had a meltdown.

I’m going to roast some bowls and catch up.

Why? Why would you do that to yourself?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:14 PM

All I can say is,happy reading rofl. I take credit for starting this thread,but I had no idea what it would become. Thread of the year? Let's give it a few days lol.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:16 PM

I’m going to roast some bowls and catch up.

You're gonna need it.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:20 PM

show me where i said anything about a tongue....

you can die from a stoke in seconds, but you go ahead and tell me im wrong...

you gays are good at that...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:31 PM

Since when does anybody tell you you're wrong? You keep inferring this after all your posts.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:33 PM

Oh Evo.

I never said you said anything about a tongue. I was pointing out the fact that it can't be done and being the MD that you are, I thought you would have caught it. Don't make me leave a bad Yelp review now.

You miss diagnosed with a stroke. What I described is a seizure. Can you just admit that you were wrong for once? It's OK to do that and I'm sure you'd get respect points from everyone here for doing so.

What'd you say to me earlier?

Oh yeah....

yOu'Ll FIgUre iT oUt SoMedaY!!!!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:33 PM

Since when does anybody tell you you're wrong? You keep inferring this after all your posts.

I just did. He's wrong. Again.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:36 PM

put the fvckin drink down and go to bed... jesus...

rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:37 PM

I just did. He's wrong. Again.

Evo's not wrong until he says he is rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:40 PM

put the fvckin drink down and go to bed... jesus...

rofl

Deflection denied..

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:45 PM

rofl well Mr Watkins,I'm not sure any of us really know.

LMAO 9 stars.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:51 PM

I've been called a lot of bad names over the years, but flat-brimmer takes the cake. I've killed men for much less because I'm seriously dangerous and dangerously serious.

Son, my white boy bills are bent so much, the edges touch together and I get tunnel vision.

Flat-brimmer. Pffft.

grin

That's a clear threat !! PAKER!!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:52 PM

I think we're up to 12 stars now Sol. We're going for a new record.

Say something racist and help us get there! grin
Posted by: Krijack

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 09:58 PM

"I promise you, Dumbass, that isn't a woman alive that will garner any of my attention, so I think we are good here.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:02 PM

I think it’s impossible for this to get any better than it is... but please for the love of god prove me wrong rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:08 PM

And you have the mental capacity of a fvickin corn nut...

Solid work Aristotle..

Another good one.

Here's a thing...I get paid to do a job that takes a significant amount of "mental capacity". An actual job, one where people pay me for my "mental capacity", and what I do with it.

They pay me enough to buy your shittty Caddy every other month for the rest of my life.

They pay me enough to buy your Mom's trailer, and the back bedroom you are probably posting from, every six or eight weeks.

I do more work every morning before you drag your deadbeat freeloading "my job is cashing someone else's disability check" ass out of the bed someone else bought for you, in a trailer they paid for, in a shittty trailer park that you think you are the king of.

You are in no position to talk shitt about anyone, for anything, in any capacity whatsoever...I guess you could talk shitt about someone who is shorter and fatter than you, but they probably have an actual job, so that would be a pretty lame effort.

I am not sure where your delusions of grandeur come from, because it seems that even you acknowledge that you don't actually do or know anything...you just hang your hat on knowing "dangerous people", being able to use Google, and noting that Mike Tyson is only 5'10".

For what it's worth, I don't actually think you are a total idiot, just significantly so, but with some serious mental health issues. I would say "undiagnosed", but I bet they have been diagnosed, repeatedly, you just think you know more than the mental health professionals, just as you know more than everyone else that is far more accomplished, intelligent, and interesting than you.

"Corn nut", indeed.

I suspect your average corn nut could beat you at Tic Tac Toe.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:11 PM

I think we're up to 12 stars now Sol. We're going for a new record.

Say something racist and help us get there! grin

LOL...I posted before reading the rest of the thread..LOL. So Evo and Katie where getting into the shower together when Evo says to Katie Dan says you're an assistant, this really made Katie mad and she might even talk to the Dr about it ? I thought the job of a Nurse was to assist the Doc's ? Any way...sounds like Dan is sliding on rent still. I have a headache...ugh.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:15 PM

Evo, you talk about me, to your lady, in the shower?

That’s hot.

rofl

I am fuckin dyin' here.

rofl

The fact that anyone would actually talk about anything on the PP Dark Side to anyone at all, in any way...I mean, if it means enough to you to actually discuss outside of here, you need a life.

Bigly.

Fish on...

Todd

Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Women???

I'll learn you another thing about women.
Once you knitted wool cap wearing hippies die..............the women will fuuck your best friend.

Might keep that in mind Nick.
It pays to be the last one standing.

Whoever said the evening shift showed up made me legit lol, I think it was nick.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:16 PM

I guess you could talk shitt about someone who is shorter and fatter than you, but they probably have an actual job

He already popped off to Dan, didn't turn out well. That was 8 pages ago

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:19 PM

He's about two kunt hairs taller than Dan, and three times as fat...and Dan has one of those mythical things I was discussing above, a job where they pay him to show up and use his brain...so not exactly a shocker that it didn't work out well.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:21 PM

Rule number 11,who talks to their woman about the dark side in the shower,the fuckin shower??!!!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:22 PM

Never talk about this place to your woman. My woman doesn't know any of you exist,nor does she care,nor should she.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:22 PM

Are those hairs measured width wise or end to end Todd?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:24 PM

Another bit of info.

Never shower after sex.

If it's that bad you should have used the shower instead.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:24 PM

Women???

I'll learn you another thing about women.
Once you knitted wool cap wearing hippies die..............the women will fuuck your best friend.

Might keep that in mind Nick.
It pays to be the last one standing.

This is why you need to stop smoking and start working out, Nick.

That goes for the rest of you fatsickgross fuckks. Get it together! smile

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:25 PM

My woman doesn't know any of you exist,nor does she care,nor should she.

You don't have her locked in a closet someplace do u?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:26 PM

Width-wise.

Another bit of info.

Never shower after sex.

If it's that bad you should have used the shower instead.

Another solid wisdom share. You are on a roll tonight, in a good way.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:34 PM

You don't have her locked in a closet someplace do u?

Well,I have this pit in my basement with some lotion...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:35 PM

I think it’s impossible for this to get any better than it is... but please for the love of god prove me wrong rofl

Challenge accepted. I'm just warming up. You want 20 stars? I can hand deliver you 20 stars on fookin' silver platter made by Rich G himself. It's all teed up for a full send.

But be warned, there will be tears, tantrums, tussles and tulips, and most assuredly, a rage quit.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:36 PM

How does this thread only have 4 stars?

13 stars, minimum.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:36 PM

Hey really sensitive mods, put it back to 5 stars ya bunch of queers.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:37 PM

If it continues as it's going,it will need no further assistance.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:38 PM

Yeah....and are they red. ?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:41 PM

I'm surprised Senator Lar-Lar hasn't stopped by yet

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:42 PM

Hairs? Has it been so long for me, that bush has come back into style and I didn't know it?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:44 PM

Hairs? Has it been so long for me, that bush has come back into style and I didn't know it?

Yes. It has been coming back. I'm not a fan of big bush,crabgrass ,lady gardens but a bit of hair ,say a strip or a well manicured crew cut is alright by me. I like adult vag.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:44 PM

Yes and no, think modified landing strip

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:45 PM

Yes. It has been coming back. I'm not a fan of big bush,crabgrass ,lady gardens but a bit of hair ,say a strip or a well manicured crew cut is alright by me. I like adult vag.

Evo, this is starting to get horticulture based, how can I prevent my next future ex from getting crabgrass?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:48 PM

18th green at Augusta?

I'm down with that.

Christ, I'm getting so old that it's come full circle.

This is some Mad Max "I live. I die. I live again" bullchit.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:53 PM

Evo, this is starting to get horticulture based, how can I prevent my next future ex from getting crabgrass?

This is the way.

Just remember, nobody can be a turf management expert. Grasses grow.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:54 PM

Cycles come and go. Plus ca change. Plus c'est la meme chose. The more that things change the more they stay the same,to quote Neil Peart.One thing that hasn't changed is how good it feels to be in one. I can attest,as I was all up in one yesterday rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 10:56 PM

Congrats Acid! [virtual high five]

applause

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:04 PM

Mother of God. Now you've done it.

rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:06 PM

Congrats Acid! [virtual high five]

applause
She's my squeeze . She loves me. So she fvcks me.

We have sex often,and to quote Ween, "We're together, she really digs me she [Bleeeeep!] me "

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:07 PM

Damn... rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:11 PM

Dan and Jake,biggest mood killers on the planet rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:13 PM

Dan and Jake,biggest mood killers on the planet rofl

Not for his woman.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:16 PM

I was afraid it would come to this...........
"Butt be warned, there will be tears, tantrums, tussles and tulips, and most assuredly, a rage quit."

Nick's gonna rape a PP darksider.

I'm locking down and self quarantining.
The rest of you 206ers are fuucked since you can't rape the willing.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:17 PM

I think Evo is actually Katie . We've all been had!!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:19 PM

I was afraid it would come to this...........
"Butt be warned, there will be tears, tantrums, tussles and tulips, and most assuredly, a rage quit."

Nick's gonna rape a PP darksider.

I'm locking down and self quarantining.
The rest of you 206ers are fuucked since you can't rape the willing.

Don't you wink at me. I got plenty of gas in the F-150.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/10/20 11:25 PM

My mind is blown.

Literally.
Got that right Bluto

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 05:06 AM

Wow...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:48 AM

Truly some of Nate’s best work. Can’t wait until Mt. Evo erupts again.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:13 AM

Just wait..

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:18 AM

You mean a dual role kinda like in the film Psycho?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:20 AM

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:31 AM

This thread just passed the Parrot Chronicles.

lmao rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:34 AM

This made me lol

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:40 AM

This made me lol

Me too lol

Pic of evo opening/destroying a thread.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:45 AM

Thats a funny response from Evo. Well done.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:48 AM

Glad nick got the advice he needed lol.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:57 AM

Thats a funny response from Evo. Well done.

Agreed. That is an appropriate and well-timed response.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 08:04 AM

are there times i should keep my mouth shut? you bet, like Saturday when me and Katie where getting in the shower, and i opened my fvcking mouth and said how Dan just calls her an "assistant" to the doctor, and how Jake said she wasnt "on the front lines", and it pissed her the fvck off and offended her pretty fvcking bad....

probably so bad she might even say something to the doctor about it

I just wanted to make sure nobody missed this. rofl

Livin' rent free............. smile

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 08:10 AM

Could be his magnum opus

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 08:11 AM

I can't imagine bringing that up.....at any point of time, let alone that one.

Speaking of rent free, where is your puppet at? Haven't heard much of him on this thread.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 08:16 AM

What a geek..
Posted by: snit

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 08:27 AM

Got caught up from my last check-in during my late lunch...all I can say is one word, HO-LEE-FUK!!! 10 stars!!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 08:27 AM

I am going to write a book one day.

"Stories From The Darkside"

Between the Parrot Chronicles and now Nick Needs our help, it's pure reading gold.

Keep up the good work, gang! Keep it going! I need to retire soon.

PS. Stupid board won't let me change the rating. Turn that Rating Dial up to 11......

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 08:32 AM

So you are going to write a book full of what other people said?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 08:47 AM

It

I can't imagine bringing that up.....at any point of time, let alone that one.

Speaking of rent free, where is your puppet at? Haven't heard much of him on this thread.

He decided to avoid showing up unarmed for a battle of wits this time.

Either that, or he died laughing while reading this thread.

lol

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 08:48 AM

We can imbed .gif's to autoplay?

This is game changing.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 08:49 AM

WOMEN?????

If your sitting around watching reruns of Friends with a woman you are doing it wrong.
Same goes for the Hallmark channel.

Make a plan in advance Nick.
For instance if you meet a gal you're interested in at say a family reunion the entertainment plan should be much different than if you meet a gal that's taller than you.

To get it done with the first situation you would want to watch the Game of Thrones episode where the Kingslayer first mounts his sister.
While the second opportunity would warrant the episode where the Lannister dwarf repeatedly gets drunk and bangs the hooker who eventually falls in love with him.

Allow the woman to place herself into the fantasy she is seeing on the screen and your dreams will be realized.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 08:55 AM

While the second opportunity would warrant the episode where the Dan repeatedly gets drunk and bangs the hooker who eventually falls in love with him.

That's some great advice. Thanks!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:12 AM

Katie is a head taller than Evo. At least that's how I picture them,and she wears her hair like Khaleesi. They are like the Jon Snow,Daenerys of the trailer park.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:12 AM

There’s a prime opportunity for a Dan S. short joke, since WDFW mentioned a horny midget. I’m going to be the bigger man, rise above and take a pass.

Check the post above yours wink

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:16 AM

Fvck. I knew this would eventually turn back on me.

You fuckin assholes! rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:31 AM

Tywin Dannister.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:38 AM

Unfortunately,THANKS TO EVO, I have this image ingrained into my mind now.

An attractive woman, getting ready to take a shower. Oooooohhh La La.

She drops her robe and seductively walks by her man...

He gazes longingly from the toilet, pinches off a loaf. The steam from the shower, and the toilet, creates a romantic haze. The sound of the shower, urine impacting a turd, combined with the flushing and subsequent clogging of the toilet creates the perfect cover. Evo’s about to get lucky. Bowchickawowowo. Mom won’t hear a thing.

She peeks over her shoulder, plugs her nose and gives that look that can only mean one thing. ”Flush that toilet and get in here you dirty boy, you haven’t showered all week.”

Evo drops his Mumu. Kicks off his slippers. Slides out of his spanks. He gets in the shower.

Things start heating up. It’s getting hot, gettin kinky, now it’s about to get straight up [Bleeeeep!] weird.

Evo says “you won’t believe what Dan and Jake said on the internet today!”

this is the finest piece of DS literary work in a long time, Bravo!

I'm pinning this beeyotch.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:52 AM

Tywin Dannister.

rofl

rofl

Indeed.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:57 AM

Tywin Dannister.

Zzzzzzzzzzing!!!

rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 10:22 AM

This isn't a laughing matter.
While you guys are clowning here poor Nick is sporting a semi chubby, staring at a late 50's woman well beyond her prime.

Meanwhile Todd knows all these chicks and is starving the man.

Somethings gotta give.
The dude needs to release the prisoners soon.

Hank always said on other threads, "If it smokes it pokes."
The last thing Nick needs to do is quit smoking.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 10:28 AM

Late 50's? Nap ain't that old. I think the age bracket he needs to focus on is 35 - 52. 53yo burnouts and up are out, and 20somethings will just laugh at him.....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 10:43 AM

Vagina depreciates in value after the age of 29. I say Nick sows his wild oats,mid life crisis style,and smashes some young hot snatch. Which anywhere from 28-35 would suffice. Buy a sports car. Take a trip abroad. Live a little. We only get one shot at this. Just don't do like I did and smash 19 year olds as a grown man. It ruins those poor girls sex lives for at least a decade. Good luck.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 10:44 AM

Tywin Dannister.

Zzzzzzzzzzing!!!

rofl
Yeah even I felt kinda bad for that one rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 10:47 AM

"Late 50's? Nap ain't that old. I think the age bracket he needs to focus on is 35 - 52. 53yo burnouts and up are out, and 20somethings will just laugh at him....."

That's what I'm saying exactly.
Things are desperate.

The dude stands at the urinal staring in the mirror.
What is looking back is a man without his mojo.

He knows 59 isn't ideal.
He also knows the 59 ain't interested.
She can see the pimple faced desperation of a virgin 19 year old eyeball Faa King her.

Have a member of your team help out Todd.
Take one for the team.
Be a leader.
Delegate.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 10:50 AM

If Nicholas was in California I could have him laid in 20 minutes. It's too easy here,almost as easy as Orygun rofl . Those broads in the greater Portland metro area are a special mix of crazy and stupid.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 10:51 AM

If Nicholas was in California I could have him laid in 20 minutes. It's too easy here,almost as easy as Orygun rofl . Those broads in the greater Portland metro area are a special mix of crazy and stupid.

Eugene hippy college age puss is the best puss. Nick would have to use his long arms to fight them away.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 11:00 AM

Yeah well I went to a couple good shows in Eugene. When I was 18 my friend was going to college there. I took a train up to visit him,and I would likely have gotten laid,but I was too busy getting absolutely mindless hammered. His roommate was glad I left because I got him to take acid 3 different times in a week when he should have been studying rofl. I was a derelict. Got bit by a spider on my leg,and had to go to the hospital for it. Cut my trip short,had necrosis going on,and a blue lien going up the back of my leg. The doctor says I was lucky I came in when I did. It was evidently one of any 3 varieties of spider and they are all bad.

That's my Eugene story.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 11:16 AM

Stay a couple inches away from the spider Nick.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 11:59 AM

Hold on here, guys...we're not trying to find Nick a fuckin wife here, he just needs to fukk something other than his hand or a watermelon.

His standard should be "demonstrably female in normal lighting conditions"...and no more.

FFS...Evo is getting laid.

Da'Fuq is wrong with you, Nick?

Team Todd doesn't dole out pity fukks...but that's something you should be able to manage smile

Once you get laid and take the edge off, then you can hone in your standards, starting with "might even tell someone about this" all the way up, eventually, to "Mom? This is my girlfriend ____"

Get that edge off first before you make a desperate mistake and mix up "demonstrably female in normal lighting conditions" and "how did I get married and where did these fuckin rugrats come from?".

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:10 PM

If Nicholas was in California I could have him laid in 20 minutes.

Please leave Hankster of out this thread. He's busy fvcking himself at the moment and probably doesn't need Nick's help.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:11 PM

Originally Posted By: elparquito
If Nicholas was in California I could have him laid in 20 minutes.

Please leave Hankster of out this thread. He's busy fvcking himself at the moment and probably doesn't need Nick's help.

+ berzillions

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:12 PM

Eugene hippy college age puss is the best puss. Nick would have to use his long arms to fight them away.

Fvck the Ducks. Literally.

Always through the "O" and the hand symbol used to show the "O" was t the Mating Call of the U of O Ducks. Thought it was the way the women there showed how big their gaping holes were.

Bring ropes, harnesses, and safety gear, Nick. And no, not to be used for kinky stuff...but for your safety if you were to fall in one of these deep crevices.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:17 PM

The Last time this situation reached this level of desperation... I had to intervene Todd, and we got him set up with Robyn. She met the reasonable lighting standards and then some.

At this point in the dry spell...Acute action is needed. I think I need to head over to Nicks house with a couple tools to help a bro out:

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:30 PM

I think for the first time in my entire life, I literally don't know what to say.
I have no clue how to respond or not respond here and that's really a new and uncomfortable experience for me.

Congratulations you bassturds.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:34 PM

You got this, Nick.

Just get Tinder on your phone and swipe right on every single female within 30 miles of you. Every single one.

Or left? Fuckifino. Whichever one means you wannafuck.

Any that match with you, immediately message them and say "I wannnafuck right now".

Sooner or later one will say yes. It's a numbers game here, Nick, don't let your pride cockblock you...and don't let two dozen "fuckoffs" deter you...the next one may be the one!

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:42 PM

Do you think "hey sweet titts, let's get together and cough all over each other" would be an effective pick-up line? Asking for a friend.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:43 PM

"Hold on here, guys...we're not trying to find Nick a fuckin wife here, he just needs to fukk something other than his hand or a watermelon."

Note to self:
Don't go to Nicks Spodie.

TOP DEFINITION
Spodiedrugs
A party, much like a keger, but instead of beer you drink and sell a mixture of alcohol and various juices. Every weekend night in Seattle. Mostly attended and thrown by high school age students. $5 a cup.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:46 PM

"Hey! This punch has a little bit of "wang" to it!"

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:50 PM

You got this, Nick.

Just get Tinder on your phone and swipe right on every single female within 30 miles of you. Every single one.

Or left? Fuckifino. Whichever one means you wannafuck.

Any that match with you, immediately message them and say "I wannnafuck right now".

Sooner or later one will say yes. It's a numbers game here, Nick, don't let your pride cockblock you...and don't let two dozen "fuckoffs" deter you...the next one may be the one!

Fish on...

Todd

I would suggest a little more discretion than the bulk-swipe-right suggestion, just ask Paker!

You dont need to wade through all that BS right now, we need to get right on the ones that meet grade.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:51 PM

"The Last time this situation reached this level of desperation... I had to intervene Todd, and we got him set up with Robyn. She met the reasonable lighting standards and then some."

If we are really gonna help Nick we need to hear about some of the issues from Robyn. Can she log on and help. Chit Dr. Phil gets things like this handled but you need to get them both on the same page here........... Say Page 15 or 16?

If nothing else she could help us understand some of the relationships pitfalls which would REALLY help us all here.

In true 206er fashion, If Robyn can't help I guess we could call in Batman to deal with Spider-man.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:53 PM

Great Idea WDFW, I am still friends with Robyn and sent her a link to this thread ans asked her to log in...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy

You dont need to wade through all that BS right now, we need to get right on the ones that meet grade.

There is no grade to wade thru...grade is virtually rockfuckingbottom here, dude.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 12:59 PM

That's kinda a bit far eh! Robyn is a GREAT gal and needs to be left outta it. Besides it wasn't her - it was the "others".

If'n you want to know, I'll tell you...just ask. Ya'll know I'm an expert at over-sharing anyway because this is hilarious to me. I give 2 chits about me, but other better people should be left outta it.

Thanks SG. I'fn you couldn't tell, I was kinda tryin' to leave names outta this whole thing to protect the innocent.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 01:01 PM

Embracing reality seems to be an issue.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 01:02 PM

There is no grade to wade thru...grade is virtually rockfuckingbottom here, dude.

Fish on...

Todd

No it's not. If I wanted rock-bottom, all I'd have to do is pick up the phone. Think maybe 2 steps above rock-bottom. Like heartbeat. Knuckles don't drag. Eyes are at a genetically appropriate distance from each other. That sort of thing.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 01:10 PM

Outside of heartbeat you can close your eyes and imagine the rest.

Get to work.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 01:12 PM

I'm sure there are some attractive women that log in here frequently.

Dumping the unicorn with the rainbow chits might help?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 01:12 PM

Well....it is the start of baseball season! wink

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 01:15 PM

CALLING DARKSIDE COMMAND! DARKSIDE COMMAND - DO YOU COPY?

Yo General Jackhammer - check yer' PMs.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 01:34 PM

Dude how about a resume'.

Who the fuuck are you?
What the fuuck do you do for work?
What the fuuck do you enjoy doing?
Chicks gonna wanna know more.

Is there a bird dogging fee you are paying??

Somehow you gotta offer up something that's sellable.
You are in direct competition with others.
Why are they gonna want to help by cutting their own throats in a supply and demand situation???

You need to get Fishprince, Merg, Barberosa, Stam, etc on board here.
Them cats are knocking the bottom out of it.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 01:40 PM

I'm sure there are some attractive women that log in here frequently.

Dumping the unicorn with the rainbow chits might help?

There are! I keep having to tell them that's not me in my avatar.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 02:03 PM

See, you are capable of mustering up a sense of humor. **** knuckles****

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 02:05 PM

Dude how about a resume'.

Who the fuuck are you?
What the fuuck do you do for work?
What the fuuck do you enjoy doing?
Chicks gonna wanna know more.

Is there a bird dogging fee you are paying??

Somehow you gotta offer up something that's sellable.
You are in direct competition with others.
Why are they gonna want to help by cutting their own throats in a supply and demand situation???

You need to get Fishprince, Merg, Barberosa, Stam, etc on board here.
Them cats are knocking the bottom out of it.

Calm yer' titts. This is in-process. The mods and I are having some technical difficulties behind the scenes.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 02:06 PM

CALLING DARKSIDE COMMAND! DARKSIDE COMMAND - DO YOU COPY?

Yo General Jackhammer - check yer' PMs.

Don’t do it Nick!

You fookin' wish. I ain't goin' anywhere by my choice.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 02:19 PM

Yep, and over 50% are single Mother's...and they think they should have a special class awarded to them for being stoopid.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 02:26 PM

No. You are self sabotaging. I know a lot of chicks. I know some really cool single ones. No kids. Dumb,yes rofl.

Look rule number 12,you don't owe them your fuckin resume, all you need to do is set the parameters to meet up,and see if there is chemistry. These daft cvnts want to know all the what have yous up front,but in my world you gotta earn that. Who says I trust you lady? Seriously. Take the heaviness out of this. I wasn't looking for Heidi ,I knew she liked me for like 2 years,but I wasn't into it. Until one day we just kinda clicked. If they ask what you're looking for tell them I know what I don't want,it's up to you to fill in the rest.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 02:31 PM

Watch this. It's funny but there is a lot of truth here. What do they add to your life Nick? I'm serious, women are LUCKY to have us. We are men. We are the coolest sex just by virtue of birth. You did nothing to earn it. So knowing biology,there is no reason to not be able to get what you want. This Robyn chick must have had some flaws. Don't put that broad on a pedestal.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 02:35 PM

Patrice was the best. Loved him on opie and Anthony.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 02:49 PM

Watch this. It's funny but there is a lot of truth here. What do they add to your life Nick? I'm serious, women are LUCKY to have us. We are men. We are the coolest sex just by virtue of birth. You did nothing to earn it. So knowing biology,there is no reason to not be able to get what you want. This Robyn chick must have had some flaws. Don't put that broad on a pedestal.

I kinda know that already bruddah. I can't put a woman on the pedestal when I'm already standing on it can I? grin

We all have flaws. Her flaws just didn't jive with my flaws. No harm, no foul. She's a really, good solid person - we just wanted different things outta life and outta partners. I probably dated her for too long, mostly because she was a load of fun. She is one of the very few women that has a true sense of humor....like a man. 99.9% of women are just terrible at humor and comedy. She was like Joan Rivers quality humor and that was pretty hot. She made some jokes that made even me blush - which is next to impossible.

Mostly she HATED kids and dogs and I wanted to get sober and she didn't, so there you go.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 02:56 PM

Mostly she HATED kids and dogs and I wanted to get sober and she didn't, so there you go.
So she was fun rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 02:57 PM

Now I'm curious what Robyn looks like. She sounds like the white buffalo.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 03:20 PM

This is like Dr. Phil, but for arseholes. I'll play along and I do digress....

7 years old than me. WA born, but long time LA girl at heart. Tall thin blond w/ long hair. No kids - married once long ago. Cat lover and dog + kid hater. Late 40's then, but early 50's now. Was smoking hot in her 20's & 30's, but weren't we all? Ex-80's big hair rocker - favorite person in the world is Brett fvckin' Michaels. Tanned too much earlier in life and it shows now with age (cue Rod Stewart). Really, really liked her wine - probably too much. Marathoner, fit, fun. Loved Seahawks football. Selfish. Wicked funny.

Just yer' typical Woodinmilf.

Have fun processing all of that Acid. We all look forward look forward to your analysis.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 03:28 PM

7 years old than me. WA born, but long time LA girl at heart. Tall thin blond w/ long hair. No kids - married once long ago. Cat lover and dog + kid hater. Late 40's then, but early 50's now. Was smoking hot in her 20's & 30's, but weren't we all? Ex-80's big hair rocker - favorite person in the world is Brett fvckin' Michaels. Tanned too much earlier in life and it shows now with age (cue Rod Stewart). Really, really liked her wine - probably too much. Marathoner, fit, fun. Loved Seahawks football. Selfish. Wicked funny.

Have fun processing all of that Acid. We all look forward look forward to your analysis.

She sounds absolutely incredible....hates dogs and kids! Does she hate sky fairies? Loves cats....wow....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 03:50 PM

Can't tell if serious or not. Cats are awful and I'm deathly allergic. I'd like to still have a family - if that's even still possible. Kids and dogs are where it's at. smile

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 03:54 PM

Fvck anyone that hates dogs. No chick is hot enough to tolerate that level of bullsh!t.

How do you hate dogs? The fvck?
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 03:59 PM

I love all dogs, well except one, huck the fuskies.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 04:09 PM

Dogs bark, schit in lawn, smell bad, and are fvckin needy. Cats are better. My cat plays fetch with a ball better than any of my neighbor dogs, doesn't need constant affirmation, and doesn't schit all over.

It's possible, not very probable to have kids and family in mid 40's. I know a dude in his early 50's that just married a 35yo, neither had been married and they are planning a family, so it's most certainly possible for you.

I do love my Dawgs though......
Posted by: DCC

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 04:12 PM

You mean a dual role kinda like in the film Psycho?
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

See, you are capable of mustering up a sense of humor. **** knuckles****

I guess I have to be the one to go Evo and nit-pick this, that is the Shining, not Psycho.

Proving as he often complains of here, according to us, he does always do it wrong.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 04:45 PM

I know right! Hatin' on dogs is like, the #1 most flagrant red flag that's even possible.

I remember one time going out to dinner, we got seated next to a young family with 2 - 3 kids. They were all very nice and well behaved at their table. A really cute & happy young family. But the kids were "too close" to us, so we HAD to move a few tables over. Fookin' really? REALLY??? Made my blood boil, but I zipped it to keep the peace. The end was nigh at that point.

Fellas - I'm single because I don't fuckin' play. I grew up with ALL women. Sisters, mom, step-mom and all 1st and 2nd cousins were girls. I am literally the only male in my extended family. A couple of ex-fiances and lots of ex girlfriends. I know all of the tricks, scams and manipulations and am probably too smart for my own good and to my current own detriment. I was born and molded into this pain. I'll give a ton, my fair share and will be flexible and fluid throughout. A rock. But there are just some things that this dude just can't abide.

The rules as follows:
1. No hatin' on dogs
2. No hatin' on kids
3. No spitting of my vitamin love
4. Must have above average sammich skills without the need for aid or instruction
5. WILDCARD BONUS ROUND: A rich dad who's "the bestest daddy in the whole wide world!".

Single moms. Ok - at 44, I've come to admit that the odds are getting longer on finding an attractive single gal that doesn't already have kids, that still wants to have kids (the unicorn). So, I've reduced my standards to include single mothers as long as they meet the follow criteria. These standards shall never waiver:

1. No single moms with multiple baby daddies. Full send OUT!
2. Your relationship with your ex must meet the following criteria:
a) Your ex is so fookin' cool and we'd get along so well, that we can have beers and bbq and be just fine. A dude I'd want hang out with if'n it wasn't just for the shared kids. This is the situation I'd hope for because it would be best for the kid(s) and their dad and mom. And by default me. Happy Happy.
B) 100% completely out of the picture. Dead, prison for life or ran off to Thailand with a young lady-boy. Don't care. Permanently gone.
*** There is to be no in-between these 2 standards. Anything inside of these upper and lower spec limits is nothing but pain and drama and more pain. This is the no go zone.
3. Wants more kids. I wouldn't mind pumping out a spawn or two of my own. I owe the world a fvck you or two anyways.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 04:51 PM

i know exactly what fvckin movie it is, and knew exactly what i was doing....

next....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 05:00 PM

Well then, now you know how you sound when do that.

So maybe don't do that anymore.

That'd be nice.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 05:00 PM

I finally figured it out.

Bent Metal is Hankster. The Real Hankster.

Nah..........Charter Boats no bueno

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 05:08 PM

Nap, in all seriousness I think you have a great outlook and standards with your situation.
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 05:08 PM

Nick, at 44 you're thinking about "pumping out a spawn or two"? Nice, when you're getting your hip replaced 20 years from now, they can stop by and see you before they graduate from HS. Your kids' friends will ask if you are their grandfather.

And the new gal's ex? A cool dude to hang out with? If they were cool they wouldn't have split with the gal. Here's how it goes....they don't pay child support or if they do, it's late. They pull dick moves constantly and the ones who get the shaft are usually the kids. Believe me, I know.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 05:09 PM

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 05:21 PM

Dog hater ? Automatic OMIT !

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 05:53 PM

Nick, at 44 you're thinking about "pumping out a spawn or two"? Nice, when you're getting your hip replaced 20 years from now, they can stop by and see you before they graduate from HS. Your kids' friends will ask if you are their grandfather.

And the new gal's ex? A cool dude to hang out with? If they were cool they wouldn't have split with the gal. Here's how it goes....they don't pay child support or if they do, it's late. They pull dick moves constantly and the ones who get the shaft are usually the kids. Believe me, I know.

I know it too and have also been there and done that. That's why there is no in-between the spec limits. The high end, while exceptionally rare, does exist.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 05:57 PM

So a chick who likes Poison who used to be hot and is now a high maintenance steak faced leathery pain in the ass. Didn't take long to evaluate. She's old and single for a reason. You are single and at 44 want kids are you fkn nuts dude? You can be like Tony Randall and knock one at at age 70,but he was rich,and she was 30. Yeah bru. Take my advice. Go fishing.

I had people try to set me up before. I was having none of it. "I think my friend would really like you." " I will treat your friend like garbage ,spare her the misery."I'm sure Sky Guy meant well.

The criteria you listed is run of the mill. Set the bar higher,fukk em.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:04 PM

The selfish part is the kicker. I won't deal with that crap,or games. My girlfriend tried pulling that [Bleeeeep!] with me and I made it painfully clear that I have no problems walking out. None. She was pulling that "This annoys me about you. That annoys me. Blah blah womp womp" I told her look you don't have to be with me, if I'm that annoying,I understand,you don't have to be with me. That's when she realized I didn't need her.

She also made some sex comment to which I replied I'll just jack off I do it better anyway. Now she doesn't make stupid comments anymore. Just hang out,be cool,and don't act like a snooty childish bitch and we're good.

Basically I am the King. If you're lucky you get to be a queen.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:11 PM

So a chick who likes Poison who used to be hot and is now a high maintenance steak faced leathery pain in the ass. Didn't take long to evaluate. She's old and single for a reason. You are single and at 44 want kids are you fkn nuts dude? You can be like Tony Randall and knock one at at age 70,but he was rich,and she was 30. Yeah bru. Take my advice. Go fishing.

I had people try to set me up before. I was having none of it. "I think my friend would really like you." " I will treat your friend like garbage ,spare her the misery."I'm sure Sky Guy meant well.

The criteria you listed is run of the mill. Set the bar higher,fukk em.

Relationship superiority guy....

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:12 PM

Relationship superiority guy....
Yeah if by that you mean a man. That be me.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:14 PM

She also made some sex comment to which I replied I'll just jack off I do it better anyway. Now she doesn't make stupid comments anymore. Just hang out,be cool,and don't act like a snooty childish bitch and we're good.

Basically I am the King. If you're lucky you get to be a queen.

Coming up a little short, eh, ask yourself why

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:16 PM

No stupid,it was the same old same old as they all do,trying to control with the pussy,some comment like "all you want is to have sex with me" to which I replied ,you read the post. No go fag out another thread you fkn donkey. What a tool.

I bet you're in your late 50s too?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:23 PM

No stupid,it was the same old same old as they all do,trying to control with the pussy,some comment like "all you want is to have sex with me" to which I replied ,you read the post. No go fag out another thread you fkn donkey. What a tool.

I bet you're in your late 50s too?

She is right, you come across as being really shallow. Late 50's? I'm young enough to knock you on your ass, but old enough to know you are full of schit.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:26 PM

14 star

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:27 PM

Get Bent Over,the reason I think you are a complete tool for that sh!t is ,I'm on men's side. There has been a movement in this country to strip men of the things that make us uniquely wonderful,being masculine men.

Ever notice how men on tv are pussies? Buffoons? In commercials. Portrayed as weak. Women and their double standards,they can be sexually charged with men,like in interviews,but heaven forbid if we do it,that's harassment.

I had to learn this sh!t the hard way. You have to have a code,and be true to yourself. If they start trying to fag you up,you have to stand your ground, otherwise they will use it against you. If you let women,they will take the lead,and they don't [Bleeeeep!] want to lead. They want a leader.

If you haven't learned this by now in your late 50s you are likely in a sexless marriage,or one where you can't initiate. [Bleeeeep!] that. It's natural.

I respect women,but once they start with the games you have to lay down the rules,that they don't get to manipulate you. Nick knows. He moved over 2 tables for that stupid leather woman. I would have said no,we stay here,get over it.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:28 PM

She is right, you come across as being really shallow. Late 50's? I'm young enough to knock you on your ass, but old enough to know you are full of schit.
You ain't knocking nobody on their ass loser. GTFOH. You are turning into Spoonie.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:29 PM

Lol... If i were to have said that i would be begging and an internet tough guy...

Fvckin geeks...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:30 PM

Furthermore,because I guess you have reading comprehension issues,I explained how that [Bleeeeep!] got nipped in the bud. You're old,everyone here knows it,it's why you had to flex up,limp dick faggot.

You lose. 110 stars motherfucker hahahhaha

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:32 PM

Lol... If i were to have said that i would be begging and an internet tough guy...

You already have and we have already told you. Bent Over didn't get the memo. Internet tough guys are fags. Nobody gives a rats ass. "Deeerrrr I'll knock you out.uhhhhhh" fkn kook

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:41 PM

Get Bent Over,the reason I think you are a complete tool for that sh!t is ,I'm on men's side. There has been a movement in this country to strip men of the things that make us uniquely wonderful,being masculine men.

Ever notice how men on tv are pussies? Buffoons? In commercials. Portrayed as weak. Women and their double standards,they can be sexually charged with men,like in interviews,but heaven forbid if we do it,that's harassment.

I had to learn this sh!t the hard way. You have to have a code,and be true to yourself. If they start trying to fag you up,you have to stand your ground, otherwise they will use it against you. If you let women,they will take the lead,and they don't [Bleeeeep!] want to lead. They want a leader.

If you haven't learned this by now in your late 50s you are likely in a sexless marriage,or one where you can't initiate. [Bleeeeep!] that. It's natural.

I respect women,but once they start with the games you have to lay down the rules,that they don't get to manipulate you. Nick knows. He moved over 2 tables for that stupid leather woman. I would have said no,we stay here,get over it.

You're on men's side? Late 50's, the hard way?

First off, I bet you are a long hair, greasy, pseudo Viking with a 4.69" dick......am I right?

I'm a 38 yo owner of a construction company that got everything I have by hard fvckin work and dedication to a process. That's what you lack, knowledge of process with women, it's not about being the dominate ape and grabbing puzzy every second you can, it's about compromising and being united in basic beliefs. The ass will come naturally. It's about being the Alpha but knowing your limits and respecting hers. You talk about games.....I don't play them, and the women I have been with have never played any, because it's door....ass.....out.....when That happens

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:43 PM

That's the same sh!t i said and was called an idiot...

Lol

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:44 PM

You already have and we have already told you. Bent Over didn't get the memo. Internet tough guys are fags. Nobody gives a rats ass. "Deeerrrr I'll knock you out.uhhhhhh" fkn kook

You're old, soft, and feeble

I don't have to be tough like Evo to kick your ass rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:45 PM

Lol

Take some notes Junior

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:45 PM

Fvckin geeks...

Victim complex with a touch of persecution complex.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:48 PM

I'm a 38 yo owner of a construction company
Carpenter? Figures..
It's about being the Alpha but knowing your limits and respecting hers.
Fag
You talk about games.....I don't play them,

yes you do,you're in one now. 38,carpenter,single,think you're tough,you're a loser,and you cry to the moderators,because you're a pussy,and you have no fkn sense of humor. You are no different here than Hank or Evo or Sol Duc. You take this a little too seriously. And you act like owning a company in the trades and "having sh!t" makes you special. Small minded redfaced contractor who is obsessed with the size of my viking dick ,you fkn dolt.

Oh I earned everything I have well congratulations little man,that's what men do,you simp.rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:49 PM

You're old, soft, and feeble

I don't have to be tough like Evo to kick your ass rofl

Oh snap,are you calling me out for one of the undercard fights? I'm down. What are the parameters? This should be fun,let's take this up to the Evo fight thread where it belongs. Rat.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:54 PM

We're picking up steam again. This is more like it. GO TEAM GO!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:56 PM

I'm a 38 yo owner of a construction company
Carpenter? Figures..
It's about being the Alpha but knowing your limits and respecting hers.
Fag
You talk about games.....I don't play them,

yes you do,you're in one now. 38,carpenter,single,think you're tough,you're a loser,and you cry to the moderators,because you're a pussy,and you have no fkn sense of humor. You are no different here than Hank or Evo or Sol Duc. You take this a little too seriously. And you act like owning a company in the trades and "having sh!t" makes you special. Small minded redfaced contractor who is obsessed with the size of my viking dick ,you fkn dolt.

Oh I earned everything I have well congratulations little man,that's what men do,you simp.rofl

Not a carpenter you greasy old spermcell....All that Acid, bong resin, and sheetrock dust has left you watching too much Dr. Phil

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 06:57 PM

We're picking up steam again. This is more like it. GO TEAM GO!

Are you feeling better now?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:05 PM

There is some seriously weird fvckin individuals here...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:09 PM

You have no idea

I think it's a good group, I'd have a beer with any of these dipschits.....maybe even AcidDangler

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:10 PM

rofl You got that right .

So Bent Over,if you own a construction company and you aren't a carpenter,what the fk are you then? I know I know,one of those college grads who runs a construction company. Newsflash,if that's the case, NO ONE on your crew really respects you,deep down,and I don't respect rats,which is what you are,I know it for a fact,and you won't own it,so run along,nobody here cares what you have to say.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:12 PM

You have no idea

I think it's a good group, I'd have a beer with any of these dipschits.....maybe even AcidDangler

Yeah well I don't drink beer. But I would share a meal with you [Bleeeeep!],except maybe Sol Duc,and even then,just for morbid curiosity? Be cool to fish someday,so we can see just how wrong we all are about each other rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:27 PM

You have no idea

Yeah well I don't drink beer. But I would share a meal with you [Bleeeeep!],except maybe Sol Duc,and even then,just for morbid curiosity? Be cool to fish someday,so we can see just how wrong we all are about each other rofl

Exactly, your speculation is way off, as is mine.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:40 PM

I speculate ya'll are dumbfvcks.

What'd I win?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:42 PM

Nothing...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:45 PM

Darn it.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:48 PM

WTF... No wonder you can't find a girl....

DAMN it Nick.... DAMN it..

Don't fvckin darn it.. Chicks don't like that sh1t...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:53 PM

rofl This thread isn't quite what it was but give it time. Give it time.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 07:59 PM

Nap, go take Evos girl that will shut him and all of us up....lol

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 08:49 PM

I'm a 38 yo owner of a construction company that got everything I have by hard fvckin work and dedication to a process.

Lol

Because in your case it clearly isn’t true.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 08:57 PM

The best thing is that in person we would all probably get along fine... we all are united by the same passions for the outdoors. There will always be differences but one strong similarity. beer

A couple of the older fishing forums used to have meet and greets. Maybe the dark side of PP is due for one? I have a feeling Evo certainly wouldn’t be the only fukkk around here that gets ripped on. I bet a few of you are some goofy looking basement dwellers. rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:02 PM

People here get together you just haven't been invited.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:08 PM

I’ve met a fair number of the darksiders... just never met some of the more worthless ones such as yourself.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:15 PM

I’ve met a fair number of the darksiders... just never met some of the more worthless ones such as yourself.
Sure you have sparky. What constitutes "a fair number" of darksiders. A bakers dozen? Three?
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:16 PM

One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:17 PM

Oh it's all in the basement here .

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:26 PM

Crybaby king sounds like he’s a little upset. I mean... closest darksider to you is Wanker. Go book a charter trip with your fellow Cali loser for some camaraderie you pathetic excuse for a troll. I actually feel really bad for you.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:32 PM

rofl

comical...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 09:34 PM

Lol charters . Hey don't feel sorry for me Steamer. That's just silly.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 10:17 PM

Bob Ross was a cool dude.
Just a few hairs and some air!!!!
Dude could paint.
Bet he pulled some serious numbers down with the chicks.

Chicks dig paintings.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 10:33 PM

I hope you find her Nick and bang out a couple kids. You would make a good dad and it's a good life.

Most of these selfish macho men here are a bunch raised by single moms.
Real life little darlings with mommy issues.
Spent their childhood laying in bed awake listening to mommy getting murdered in the room next door.
Night after night they cried themselves to sleep.
Because of it they are afraid of commitment and having their own kids.
They justify this by their own selfishness.

Listen to them.......they will tell you how cool they aren't if you pay attention.
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 10:47 PM

Crybaby king sounds like he’s a little upset. I mean... closest darksider to you is Wanker. Go book a charter trip with your fellow Cali loser for some camaraderie you pathetic excuse for a troll. I actually feel really bad for you.

Lol....
Avids havin a bad day?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 10:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Spoonfedhead

Lol....
Avids havin a bad day?
It was a great day. Picked up some jobs. Got a massage. Had a nice dinner. Banged your old lady while you were off doing janitorial work. Epic fail on your part to assume I'm having a bad day due to a post from Steamer,your butt buddy. Hope this helps.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 10:53 PM

They justify this by their own selfishness.

Lol because making more people isn't selfish.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 10:57 PM

Lol....
Avids havin a bad day?
It was a great day. Picked up some jobs. Got a massage. Had a nice dinner. Banged your old lady while you were off doing janitorial work. Epic fail on your part to assume I'm having a bad day due to a post from Steamer,your butt buddy. Hope this helps.

I've been watching you cry here all day..
Like a little girl.

You want on the undercard?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 11:20 PM

I've been watching you cry here all day..
Like a little girl.

Question is,why would you watch me all day? Weird.

I already got called out by Get Bent Over. Besides you aren't organizing this event. You couldn't organize your way out of a paper bag.

That what you meant? I mean,you're scarcely coherent,most days.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 11:27 PM

You seem upset avid.

Your mommy burn your chicken fingers for dinner?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 11:30 PM

Really,do I seem that way? You never have portrayed yourself to be very bright here. Why change,right?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 11:36 PM

Yes you do Arvid.
Sleep it off. Maybe you'll wake up not as cranky and negative tomorrow.
I doubt it though.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/11/20 11:41 PM

banana I feel abunch better,thanks bucko!!

Whew I'm glad you gave me that advice,I was fvcked otherwise . You sleep well too spoonie.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 06:02 AM

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 06:27 AM

Not much has changed.
Some refusing to grow up and insisting how cool they are while they use their drugs to escape themselves.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 07:30 AM

Not much has changed.
Some refusing to grow up and insisting how cool they are while they use their drugs to escape themselves.

Like alcohol? The ultimate baby-man milk.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 08:52 AM

[/quote]Lol because making more people isn't selfish. [/quote]

The ignorance here is classic.

Got some bids yesterday huh?

Who do you think your fleecing?
Yup that's right ...... someone else's kids are paying you to paint their fence.

The same will happen when you are old and contributing zero to the economy.
Other people's kids will be heavily invested in the community, keeping the economy cranking, the nation safe, and contributing so you can sit around reliving the glory days.

These are the same kids that parents spent countless unselfish hours raising.
Our unselfish contribution will make up for your lack of contribution.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 08:54 AM

Not much has changed.

Like alcohol? The ultimate baby-man milk.

Yup a great example.
It has been ruining lives for a long long time.
Some figure it out and others it figures them out.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 08:55 AM

Drugs take me for a good time. grin

I'll go ahead and boooo myself...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 08:57 AM

Drugs take me for a good time. grin

I'll go ahead and boooo myself...

You'll change when your ready.
Book it!

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 09:02 AM

I'm good...just making a really dumb, non-original joke. It's kinda what I do if'n you hadn't noticed. thumbs

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 03:45 PM

Lol because making more people isn't selfish. [/quote]

The ignorance here is classic.

[/quote]

Lol WDFW old fart daddy... how did you fvck that up? It's pretty hard for your generation to comprehend modern tech enough to quote something on a message board properly,I know.

As for all that other drivel I got halfway through it and decided to look at rod blanks instead.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 03:53 PM

As for all that other drivel I got halfway through it and decided to look at rod blanks instead.

I'm sure you did arvid.
Cause you have no grasp on reality..

Did you finish white warshin that fence for those kids?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 03:58 PM

Careful.........................You'll poke your eye out.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 04:04 PM

Lol..

He shops at the glory hole.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 04:06 PM

Lol..

He shops at the glory hole.

Lol you two are so cute,sucking each other's dicks. Awww

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 04:09 PM

some of you guys might have contracted the bonervirus....

sypmtoms are constant yakking about dicks and balls, an inherant obsessive attention to other men...

then again, when you have an account on fishforbros.com, im not surprised...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 04:18 PM

Arvid...you on fishforbros?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 04:20 PM

What the [Bleeeeep!] is that?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 04:23 PM

If that's some gay site why would Evo know anything about it?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 04:31 PM

Arvid...you on fishforbros?

Spoongiveshead is about to swipe right! Or left.

Whichever one means you want to [Bleeeeep!]!

I got a wonderful women at home. So I don't need any of that $hit.

You on the other hand should pick up a 2nd job moping the floors at the video booth.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 05:23 PM

Spoon’s only into the gay stuff when he doesn’t have a girlfriend.

I'd expect that from someone who has never gotten any Poonani in there life.

Keep chugging the Mt. Dew and scarfin hot pockets.
Maybe some Fat chick will give you a shot.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 05:35 PM

Alot of Spoony today, must mean Dan is away.....lol

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 05:35 PM

Chuck is a good dude.. met him a couple times..

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 05:36 PM

Come on out and play..

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 05:40 PM

Alot of Spoony today, must mean Dan is away.....lol

Are you one of his cheerleaders?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 06:21 PM

Spoonhead has never been good at internetting. Even when he was YBD.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 07:08 PM

Chuck is a good dude.. met him a couple times..

Truth! Chuck was solid. He tried to help me get into his company and I got a job offer outta it. Had to pass for a better opp unfortunately, but he helped a dude out when it was needed. Solid dude and I'll forever owe him one.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 07:18 PM

Seemed like a grade A dude,what did you guys do to run him off??

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 07:29 PM

Ask SolDucky

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 07:30 PM

Are you guys talking about the same Chuck that SloD sent into one of the most epic meltdowns on DS history?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 07:34 PM

yes.

Not many Chuck's here man.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 07:39 PM

Wasn't there a Chuck, and a ChuckE?

We will have to let Slo tell the story. I remember he posted a pic of his wife/gf at a M's game, and there was mention of being a garbage man.....my memory of the event is foggy...lol I thought a few of the comments were over the line, even for the DS, it was nuts

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 08:00 PM

We will have to let Slo tell the story. I remember he posted a pic of his wife/gf at a M's game, and there was mention of being a garbage man.....my memory of the event is foggy...lol I thought a few of the comments were over the line, even for the DS, it was nuts

Maybe mind your own beeswax. Just let the man be.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 08:02 PM

That Chuck E guy was or is a DJ and is a geek...

The other Chuck is good people..

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 08:08 PM

Maybe mind your own beeswax. Just let the man be.

Fair enough

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 09:03 PM

Watching two degenerates such as Arvid and spoongiveshead arguing is like watching a bum fight. You feel bad for both of them but it’s equally entertaining to watch and you can’t look away.

“Popcorn!!! Get your popcorn here!!!”

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 09:17 PM

Never met Chuck E... I did meet Chuck S once... I remember he was a husky... so he couldn’t be all that bad. Gave me a killer deal on a bunch of trout flies.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 09:18 PM

ChuckE was into reggae and Vdub beetles.

I want a link to the end of Chunk S thread.

Yes where is a link? I must have missed this during one of my away from the internet sabbaticals.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 09:19 PM

Ever notice how what you post here is met with crickets steamer? Weak ass.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 09:29 PM

Ever notice you are the biggest disappointment of the dark side? People don’t hold the bar high for others such as Evo... but you talk a big game and back it up with nothing or little substance. Bed time stories with acid angler? One of the most disappointing threads in the history of the DS. You under-delivered. Par for the course for you in your life I’m sure.

But again, I feel bad for people such as yourself.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 09:32 PM

Lol acid is a good dude and a great fisherman. He could probably out fish you.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 09:34 PM

Hey Evo, do you realize there are entire private message threads with tons of people on them designated for bagging on DS douchebags... who bag on you there, and here, and talk about it there too?

Streamer doesn't have his own private message thread about himself. Just sayin...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 09:59 PM

Lol :-)

Now you have just confirmed Evotard's biggest wet dream, that a bunch of dudes are talking about him.

Awesome.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 10:12 PM

Lol acid is a good dude and a great fisherman. He could probably out fish you.

rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 10:14 PM

Ever notice you are the biggest disappointment of the dark side?
Am I? I'm crushed...

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 10:15 PM

Dwatkins is correct. I flat out fish my ass off.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 10:16 PM

We could put that to the test... I’d have Avid in my boat any time. Weren’t you supposed to be coming up north sometime this month? Or ya too scared to travel being old and immune compromised?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 10:19 PM

Nah I may still come up it depends on how busy I get here in the next week or so.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 10:20 PM

Notice I only agreed with Dwatkins on the fishing part rofl . Nah I'm alright actually,salt of the earth,a pillar in my community.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 10:31 PM

Lol :-)

Now you have just confirmed Evotard's biggest wet dream, that a bunch of dudes are talking about him.

Awesome.

Fish on...

Todd

Etard could only dream its true.
That all this time it's been a big conspiracy against him...when in fact it's his own doing.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/12/20 10:34 PM

Hey Evo, do you realize there are entire private message threads with tons of people on them designated for bagging on DS douchebags... who bag on you there, and here, and talk about it there too?

Streamer doesn't have his own private message thread about himself. Just sayin...
Is that still happening?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/13/20 05:38 AM

Sh!t....

What am i gonna do?

rofl

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/13/20 09:27 AM

Sh!t....

What am i gonna do?

rofl

Dude, you're doing it.

thumbs

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/13/20 10:31 AM

Nick you OK?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/13/20 10:37 AM

As always my man!

So you want my dating profile here in this thread or should I start an entirely new thread for ya'll to make fun of?

I expect nothing but a full roasting upon receipt. Fire all yer' guns and make me suffer.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/13/20 11:34 AM

Start a new one...let's also start a poll on how many pages we will get into it before it gets all Evotarded.

O/U is 4 pages, taking bets now.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/13/20 12:13 PM

4 pages? It depends on what time he gets home from work.

lol.

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/13/20 12:29 PM

Work?

Re: Nick Needs Our Help - 03/13/20 12:54 PM

Fire all yer' guns and make me suffer.
That won't be a problem