Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop?

Posted by: Illahee

Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/20/20 07:10 PM

Given the fact Trump can't stop lying about the Coronavirus, perhaps not showing them live would better serve America.
That way if by chance he says anything truthful it could be broadcast latter.
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/20/20 07:15 PM

Nice hanging curve for Todf to belt outa DS Park.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/20/20 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Illahee
Given the fact Trump can't stop lying about the Coronavirus, perhaps not showing them live would better serve America.
That way if by chance he says anything truthful it could be broadcast latter.

No way ! He seems to put a lot sand in the snatches of a few here.

TRUMP 2020!!!
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/20/20 08:30 PM

The market was trading up 200 points when Fatso opened his stupid piehole.

By the time he was done talking, it took a 600 point sh!t.

But tell us how good his dick tastes, Sol Dork.

lol

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/20/20 09:44 PM

How many polls did you toss in the drink today ?

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 08:09 AM

That was the weak comeback I was expecting from you. Way not to disappoint.

lol

It shows you know I'm right, but you're too big a pussy to admit it.

It's ok. I'm almost used to your idiocy by now.
Posted by: Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 10:07 AM

It's pretty bad that the daily briefing takes a gigantic step towards inspiration and leadership when Trump shuts his piehole and Pence takes the podium.

Unlike Trump he is at least smart enough to read what is put in front of him, and looks and acts ten times more Presidential

My favorite week was putting pretend mafia don Trump's pretend mafia lawyer Bill Barr up there to threaten the President's critics with jail. That was a solid plan.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 10:19 AM

Pence makes Trump look like a retarded collar-licker.

And that is saying something.
Posted by: Streamer

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 10:23 AM

I take back a comment that I made a couple weeks ago about a president not having much of an effect on the markets... Trump has proven to be disastrous in this situation by not instilling confidence in the market.

If the goal of the daily briefings is to instill hope and promise to the American people then the briefings are not a good strategy to do that with this president.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 10:28 AM

Just waiting for the question/answer period with the reporters. While I agree with Trump on some of the bias and agenda driven reporting, he does a pretty bad job of eloquently putting many of the reporters in place. He opens his mouth and sounds like a total dumbschitter.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Just waiting for the question/answer period with the reporters. While I agree with Trump on some of the bias and agenda driven reporting, he does a pretty bad job of eloquently putting many of the reporters in place. He opens his mouth and sounds like a total dumbschitter.

I agree with this, and the proper technique is to always take the high road, even in the event that the reporters are jabbing or insulting...not to see if Trump can act like even more of a petulant child.

Unfortunately that's his "Art of the Deal"...lie, cheat, obfuscate, blame everyone else, and walk away...let the lawyers take it from there.

This doesn't work with the stock market, or with viruses.

We have the President we deserve.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 10:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Todd

I agree with this, and the proper technique is to always take the high road, even in the event that the reporters are jabbing or insulting...not to see if Trump can act like even more of a petulant child.

Todd

It’s pretty easy to answer the questions the reporters are asking. It isn’t hard to eloquently/respectfully make them sound like the idiots that some of them are without making yourself sound like an idiot along with them.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 11:11 AM

He is on his presser right now blaming China, and giving himself more good grades.

Literally zero accountability or responsibility.

The buck always stops somewhere else.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 11:14 AM

Jesus. He is in so far over his head, and talking out of his fat ass...he needs to step away from the podium and never come back. He literally has no idea what he is talking about...the reporters know more than him.

He is used to having ballwashers who nod and smile at whatever he says...not working right now.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 11:20 AM

Pence came on, and sounded fine...the next guy came on and sounded fine...and then Trump interrupted and sounded like an ass, again.

They need to hand him a fake microphone and and Etch-a-Sketch, and a sippy cup full of Scotch, and just have him sit in his bedroom on Twitter.

It would work best if they created a fake Twitter that is Trump, and 1000 bots. He sureasfuck wouldn't notice the difference, and then no one would have to hear him be so fuckin stupid.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 11:26 AM

Yes, Trump should stop the press briefings. I don't normally listen to Trump speeches or whatever because I learned back during the election that he is a dumb sh!t. But this week, with so many at home telecommuting due to the crisis at hand, the radio interrupts every day with these briefings. Trump is still a dumb sh!t, and during the briefings, the more he talks, the stupider he becomes.

In fairness, a reporter took the low road a few days ago when questioning Trump about his reference to the "China virus," when those self same media reporters had been using the same damn term the preceding 3 weeks or more. Baiting the president is poor form and counter-productive, even though he is a stupid fvck.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 12:01 PM

You guys sure watch a ton of Trump vids.
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 12:06 PM

I think we all know who the real fart sniffers and ball washers are round here.
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 12:07 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
You guys sure watch a ton of Trump vids.

Maybe we actually care, unlike you?

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
I think we all know who the real fart sniffers and ball washers are round here.

Yes. We do. Now go sniff another one, dumbfuck monkey boy.
Posted by: eddie

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 04:10 PM

Yes he should. Every time he opens his mouth even the most dumb Trump supporters have to be aware that we have the wrong man, in the wrong place, at the wrong time! November can't get here soon enough.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 05:37 PM

The problem is, eddie, is that they don't mind that he is a complete fuckin idiot.

He's "their guy "...they haven't minded him being an imbecile for three years, and even when his idiocy is literally causing deaths, they don't mind.

They will blame it on China, Obama, libruhls, Bigfoot, whatever, and cumguzzle Trump to the end.

It has become the only thing that actually matters.

I want that idiot out of the White House because everything he touches turns to dogshit, and I think everything matters.

They gargle Trump, because supporting Trump is all that matters, no matter what he does or says.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 08:21 PM

The problem is, eddie, is that they don't mind that he is a complete fuckin idiot.

He's "their guy "...they haven't minded him being an imbecile for three years, and even when his idiocy is literally causing deaths, they don't mind.

They will blame it on China, Obama, libruhls, Bigfoot, whatever, and cumguzzle Trump to the end.

I want that idiot out of the White House because everything he touches turns to dogshit, and I think everything matters.

They gargle Trump, because supporting Trump is all that matters, no matter what he does or says.

Fish on...

Todd

You do the same thing on the other side of the fence ya fvckin dipschit. All President Teflon did was yap his gums like you for 8 yrs while accomplishing absolutely nothing of significance. Clowns like you appreciate good PR guys that preach the sermon but don't back it up. Like him or hate him(most of us don't like him) Trump has atleast walked the walk on immigration, trade deals, and tax reform before CoronaWalkingDeath took over. We really don't need some Democrat queer running the country into the ground do we Todd?

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

Fish on...

Todd

You do the same thing on the other side of the fence ya fvckin dipschit. All President Teflon did was yap his gums like you for 8 yrs while accomplishing absolutely nothing of significance. Clowns like you appreciate good PR guys that preach the sermon but don't back it up. Like him or hate him(most of us don't like him) Trump has atleast walked the walk on immigration, trade deals, and tax reform before CoronaWalkingDeath took over. We really don't need some Democrat queer running the country into the ground do we Todd?

Dude, I have been glued to my computer for months following this. From the beginning we were hearing alarming stories. China shut it all down like 2 months ago. That was a MASSIVE maneuver. It was not hard to read the tea leaves on this coming here, and to know China was going to hide the truth, the worst of it.

What America lacks is a collective imagination that something from the other side of the world can come here and kill any one of us. It will likely get local for all of us in some way in the coming months and then it will actually matter. Americans need to learn to fear and care for things in far away places. We need more than guns to fight wars.

Trump is a symptom of this caveman no imagination type and now we are victims of it. Many of us have fall guilty to this romantic world view but that is not real. Reality does care about what we want or think. Reality is not a game that will be played. This wasn’t a movie with a happy ending 2 months ago.

If I knew [Bleeeeep!] was going down in mid Jan, the [Bleeeeep!] Pres should have and been more concerned. He just played his usual games like all politicians do.

For what its worth I would be disappointed with this management of this no matter who was doing it. All they are doing is printing money, is the Coronavirus accepting bribes?

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 08:52 PM

They are racing to make masks now. I tried to buy them over a month ago and couldn't. Well done America!

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 08:53 PM

There is literally not one single metric to measure Trump on that he is not a total failure, outside of racism, classism, white supremacism, and hypocrisy.

He was continually hanging his hat on the stock market, and he has completely demolished that.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/21/20 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

Fish on...

Todd

Dude, I have been glued to my computer for months following this. From the beginning we were hearing alarming stories. China shut it all down like 2 months ago. That was a MASSIVE maneuver. It was not hard to read the tea leaves on this coming here, and to know China was going to hide the truth, the worst of it.

What America lacks is a collective imagination that something from the other side of the world can come here and kill any one of us. It will likely get local for all of us in some way in the coming months and then it will actually matter. Americans need to learn to fear and care for things in far away places. We need more than guns to fight wars.

Trump is a symptom of this caveman no imagination type and now we are victims of it. Many of us have fall guilty to this romantic world view but that is not real. Reality does care about what we want or think. Reality is not a game that will be played. This wasn’t a movie with a happy ending 2 months ago.

If I knew [Bleeeeep!] was going down in mid Jan, the [Bleeeeep!] Pres should have and been more concerned. He just played his usual games like all politicians do.

For what its worth I would be disappointed with this management of this no matter who was doing it. All they are doing is printing money, is the Coronavirus accepting bribes?

Great post.
Posted by: erikj

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 10:28 AM

Who needs an anti-American Russian troll farm to spread hate and discontent, when we have this place. Home grown hate. Anyone that disagrees is...[enter your favorite homosexual innuendo here]. whistle

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 10:34 AM

There is literally not one single metric that Trump has been successful at, except bad ones, and this is all the result of such a failure.

Don't like it? Don't vote for unqualified reality TV show morally and fiscally bankrupt con men.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 10:52 AM

just shut the fuk up.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
just shut the fuk up.

Good one. You sound smrt.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 11:06 AM

Figured you’d take that to heart, stupid. You are the DS Trump. Can’t [Bleeeeep!] shut up ever.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 11:07 AM

What else toff twitter? Did we surpass Spain? I’ll buy you a mask to shut you up for a week.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 11:20 AM

Stable genius

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 11:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Illahee
Stable genius

Nice original spelling, sh!tdick

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 12:06 PM

Someone has some sand in their kunt.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 12:12 PM

yeah I am sandy. Quarantine is boring as sh!t. So keep spouting nonsense Mr. Heinsight.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 01:49 PM

yeah I am sandy. Quarantine is boring as sh!t. So keep spouting nonsense Mr. Heinsight.

A better term would be "Mr. I told you so you fvckin idiot".

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 03:03 PM

Fvck.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 03:05 PM

If you need hindsight to know that Trump is a fuckin imbecile, then you are a fuckin imbecile. Anyone with more than two dimwit brain cells has been telling you all along that he's worthless, luckily for him he hasn't had to actually do anything until now, and now even his ballwashers are seeing what a total waste of space and air he is.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 04:28 PM

Trumps an imbecile......Republican clown car......wackadoodle red wingnuts.....

People pay me for my critical thinking. You all need to listen to my educated analysis. The more blah, blah, blah i spew and regurgitate from liberal sites the more relevance i have.

Sincerely,

Todf

Every fvcking thing you say is blue balls left. When you start supporting middle ground, then somebody might listen.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 05:46 PM

Until then the wild fish still won't come back either.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 06:05 PM

If you need hindsight to know that Trump is a fuckin imbecile, then you are a fuckin imbecile. Anyone with more than two dimwit brain cells has been telling you all along that he's worthless, luckily for him he hasn't had to actually do anything until now, and now even his ballwashers are seeing what a total waste of space and air he is.

Fish on...

Todd

God you fuking suck with politics. But I’ve heard you’re cool in person. Tomato tomato.

Keep your team at home please while i do my part.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 06:24 PM

God willing a democrat wins so you stfu. You do realize you’re Hank? Just some asshole pundit that doesn’t have an original or unbiased thought.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/22/20 06:31 PM

Dwatkins can sure troll up some emotional responses... rofl

Trump is a total dumbchit... but some of the darksiders have the democratic cock shoved so far down their throats they sit around eagerly for any and every frequent opportunity to jump all over Trump. I get the guy is a POS... I agree 100%. What I don’t agree with is people’s derangement and obsession with everything Trump. You dumb fukkks are the reason he will get elected. You force the dunning-Kruger effects of the word to continue to dig their heels in because of your vehement hatred for anything and everything Trump.

If you all would just STFU then maybe there would be a chance of convincing people to not vote for him. But you all can’t calm yerselves for a fukkkin second to have a meaningful discussion.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/28/20 11:00 AM

It's amazing how Trump can turn a photo op with a medical ship into an opportunity to sound like a 13 year old grading themselves.

It's also pretty interesting to watch his speech...you can tell when he goes off the script, because the speech is pretty good, punctuated every minute or two by him sounding like a fuckin idiot.

If he is going to open his piehole, he should really stick to what is on the teleprompter, he is actually learning to sound ok when staying on script.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/28/20 11:06 AM

Ugh! I've given the idiot more than one chance. I turn the radio off when Trump begins his briefing. I just can't stand listening to him make a box of rocks sound pretty smart. Stupidity should hurt, and Trump deserves to hurt, a lot!

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/28/20 11:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Ugh! I've given the idiot more than one chance. I turn the radio off when Trump begins his briefing. I just can't stand listening to him make a box of rocks sound pretty smart. Stupidity should hurt, and Trump deserves to hurt, a lot!

Agreed, but the reality is Trump's stupid is now hurting Americans.
Posted by: CedarR

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/28/20 11:46 AM

You mean like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkMwvmJLnc0

Trump threatened legal action against stations running this ad. The super PAC responsible for producing it responded by increasing fundraising efforts and purchasing more air time. Always thought the most effective ads against Trump would be those that featured his most asinine statements/lies.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/28/20 11:53 AM

That just the big conspiracy titled "Let Trump Speak", designed to make him look like a fuckin idiot.

I can't imagine the permanent cringe on the faces of his staff, especially his writers and communication director.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/28/20 11:58 AM

more Trumpspeak:

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/28/20 12:15 PM

He sounds exactly like Obama. wink
Posted by: DBS

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/28/20 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: CedarR
Always thought the most effective ads against Trump would be those that featured his most asinine statements/lies.

Yup. Just roll tape.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/30/20 11:05 PM

Just in case you might think Trump's pressers couldn't be dumber, today he put the My Pillow dude on the podium who gave himself a five minute infomercial about his pillows, blamed everything on not praying enough, and then gargled Trump's balls like Sol Dunce.

It was like a SNL skit, only without actors.

Trump also said that if only 100,000 or 200,000 Americans die it will be because he did such a great fuckin job.

For real, he said that.

What a fuckin imbecile.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/30/20 11:37 PM

This guys sounds like he has Corona virus.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/30/20 11:38 PM

Or maybe he is just raspy from all that trump spode.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 07:58 AM

Trump loves the pillow guy - but not enough to buy his [Bleeeeep!]-ass pillows for Fatso's hotels.

Such is the life of a shoelicking ball gargler. Lick the balls, get no business. Perfect.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 08:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Perect.

Derp.
Lol

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 08:45 AM

Now Trump is saying the recent surge in corona cases is a result of the new testing being done. What a fkn donk!!!

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 08:50 AM

People, and Trump, are always confusing the two.

We have a massive amount of infected people thanks to a bunch of factors, not the least of which is Trump's utter failure as a President and human, and that number is still going up exponentially.

We also have a rising number of known cases thanks to finally getting around to testing. This isn't causing high numbers, it is just exposing Trump's ineptitude for what it is.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 09:28 AM

I know that correlation is not necessarily causation, but it is interesting to note the very strong correlation ( r squared = 0.98) between the number of Trump briefings and the exponential increase testing, confirmed cases, and deaths. Therefore, Trump may be one of the factors causing the spread of Covid-19.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 11:04 AM

Perect.

Derp.
Lol

Oh, look..............Evo's lackey spell-checker filling in. rofl

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 11:24 AM

Now I am picturing Evo in a black ninja-mumu hiding behind a 1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass stroking his 7 Hundo and watching homeless people circle a light pole in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 11:27 AM

rofl

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 11:54 AM

Perect.

Derp.
Lol

Zzzing.. $hit fish on boys.

All it took for this little bugger to bite was a tipped hook with some corn I pulled outta my $hit this morning.

Lol

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 12:04 PM

rofl
Posted by: DCC

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 01:08 PM

Perect.

Derp.
Lol

All it took for this little bugger to bite was a tipped hook with some corn I pulled outta my $hit this morning.

Lol

You haven't figured out that when you say stupidshit dan is going to point out the stupidshit you say?

Seems you're making you the joke here.

I for one am fine with it, carry on.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 01:15 PM

You fluffin for him, now makes you the joke.

Carry on bud.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 01:19 PM

Y
Perect.

Derp.
Lol

Lol

Jokes on you $hit-corn-sniffer....

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 01:29 PM

$hit-corn-sniffer.
Ouch. rofl

Solid work fluffer #2.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 01:42 PM

$hit-corn-sniffer.
Ouch. rofl

Solid work fluffer #2.

I am not defending Dan, I just think it sounds like you like digging in your $hit based on your post.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 01:50 PM

Evo fluffer calling anyone fluffer is joke enough for all.

Carry on, Fluff.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 01:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
$hit-corn-sniffer.
Ouch. rofl

Solid work fluffer #2.

I am not defending Dan, I just think it sounds like you like digging in your $hit based on your post.

Duh, where you think I get my bait from?

It's the only stuff some of you guys will eat.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: DCC

Carry on, Fluff.

Zzzzing.. Another one on the $hit corn.

I almost got my limit of $hit fish for the day.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 02:00 PM

Where did you buy those at?
rofl

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
rofl

Lol.. I'm dyin.

Your mom know you got that?

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 02:04 PM

Or are you putting a Christmas wish list together early this year?

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 02:07 PM

Carry on, Fluff.

Zzzzing.. Another one on the $hit corn.

I almost got my limit of $hit fish for the day.

Your lips must be sore by now.

But hey, keep biting and expecting a different result.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 02:09 PM

Reefskunk in for the kill, he don't play no catch and release.

Whack!

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 02:16 PM

Spoony can't figure out how bad he sucks at this, so he thinks he's funny when he's really just a dumb cvnt. He had to hang around for days for a typo so he could spring into action like a good little spelling cop.

rofl

What a sad ass.

Then he starts flailing - posting multiple times in a row, struggling to distract from the fact that he's a complete goat fvcker and a moron.

Too funny!

Are you participating in Evo's experiment? Are you bringing your hands over so he has two sets to count on while compiling data? What did his mom cook for dinner last night?

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 02:21 PM

Spoony can't figure out how bad he sucks at this, so he thinks he's funny when he's really just a dumb cvnt. He had to hang around for days for a typo so he could spring into action like a good little spelling cop.

rofl

What a sad ass.

Then he starts flailing - posting multiple times in a row, struggling to distract from the fact that he's a complete goat fvcker and a moron.

Too funny!

Are you participating in Evo's experiment? Are you bringing your hands over so he has two sets to count on while compiling data? What did his mom cook for dinner last night?

Nice meltdown dan.
dan only comes out when his fluffer Bois are here.
Quit trying to poke your little bird chest, runt.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 02:22 PM

Reefskunk in for the kill, he don't play no catch and release.

Whack!

Yep, you're definitely a fluffer.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 02:28 PM

Spoonie.

Flailing, failing.

You weren't such a gigantic faggot when you were YBD? What happened? Sucked a dick and fell in love with it? Just stepped out of the closet you were hiding in all these years?

Go fvck yourself, junior. Nobody is afraid of you. Bitch.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 02:36 PM

Somebody's upset.

Talking about suckin dick makes you the only faggot here.

You wear the "junior" title better than anybody here you little dumbo eared Fvck.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 02:42 PM

You getting red-faced and pretending you're tough isn't a sign of me being upset, retard.

I know it's hard for you to understand because you're stupid, but take my word for it.

rofl

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 02:49 PM

I will say that Spoonfed doesn't do a bad Evo impression, the only question is why would anyone want to?

Evo meltdowns are instant classics, not sure your up to that kind of challenge, Spoonfed but you're making some good baby steps in the right direction.

Go.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 03:07 PM

Spoony is reading, getting mad.

He called Evo for some advice earlier. Evo's tip didn't work like Spoony thought it would.

He'll come up with something. It will be dumb, like he is, but he'll get there.

Eventually.

lol

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 03:14 PM

You getting red-faced and pretending you're tough isn't a sign of me being upset, retard.

I know it's hard for you to understand because you're stupid, but take my word for it.

rofl

I don't pretend danni.

Stay upset.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 03:17 PM

Spoony is reading, getting mad.

He called Evo for some advice earlier. Evo's tip didn't work like Spoony thought it would.

He'll come up with something. It will be dumb, like he is, but he'll get there.

Eventually.

lol

Sounds like Evo's livin rent free in your head.
Can't stop talking about him, can ya?

Solid work danielle.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 03:19 PM

rofl

Just like I was saying..................

Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo

How's the experiment coming along?

rofl

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 03:41 PM

rofl

Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo

rofl

The experiment is going good dan, thank you for asking.
It's actually more testing than an experiment.

We got your test results and we've concluded.

-That your blood type is gravy.
-We noticed a toxic amount of jizz in your stomach.

Take care.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 04:43 PM

Solid Spoonhead. 1/2 a star.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 04:50 PM

I actually lol'd at this part.

The rest was way too Evo-tarded.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. 2/3 start for the gravy comment wink

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 05:49 PM

rofl

Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo

rofl

The experiment is going good dan, thank you for asking.
It's actually more testing than an experiment.

We got your test results and we've concluded.

-We noticed a toxic amount of jizz in your stomach.

Take care.

We?

Are you boys staying together during the lockdown? Talking about me while Katie is showering and stuff?

Sounds like fun.

lol

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 05:58 PM

So YBD and evo are having a grab ass slumber party? Figures, the homos.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 06:05 PM

This thread has a serious case of Corona and aids........good grief
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 03/31/20 06:56 PM

We got your test results back Paker and we've concluded.

-That your blood type is gin.

thumbs

PS. Gin makes a man mean! Time to booze up and RIOT!!!!!!

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/01/20 02:48 PM

With all the alternate accounts I'm surprised that nobody has figured out that Spoonfed IS Katie.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/01/20 03:43 PM

With all the alternate accounts I'm surprised that nobody has figured out that Spoonfed IS Katie.

Couldn't be. While spoony was posting crap here yesterday, Katie was over at my place. Yeah, we were in the shower together thinking about Dan.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/01/20 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: DBS

Couldn't be. While spoony was posting crap here yesterday, Katie was over at my place. Yeah, we were in the shower together thinking about Dan.

I just can't see this getting old. rofl

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/01/20 04:43 PM

Never will get old! Hope Nate is ok though.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/02/20 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By: DBS

LOL

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/02/20 03:11 PM

Trump takes on..................Trump.

lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1245821962976481280

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/02/20 09:01 PM

I love how danny jumped on the hate Trump bandwagon after Stampon showed him the way...hahahahahaha. Thanks for crying and trying. smile

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/03/20 09:38 AM

It probably wasn't that at all, if weren't blinded by love and could take a closer look, all it really takes is an IQ higher than the trump supporter base line.

Congrats?

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/03/20 10:01 AM

Remember when people said there wasn't any difference between Trump and Clinton?
Now they are worried about having enough body bags.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/03/20 10:14 AM

I am actually shocked that anyone could be this corrupt and this cruel.

""Privately, Republicans admit that the $77.9 million system that is now failing Florida workers is doing exactly what Scott designed it to do — lower the state’s reported number of jobless claims after the great recession.

“It’s a sh-- sandwich, and it was designed that way by Scott,” said one DeSantis advisor. “It wasn’t about saving money. It was about making it harder for people to get benefits or keep benefits so that the unemployment numbers were low to give the governor something to brag about.”"

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/...r-trump-1271172

Republican Party of Florida chairman Joe Gruters was more succinct: “$77 million? Someone should go to jail over that.”

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/03/20 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
I love how danny jumped on the hate Trump bandwagon after Stampon showed him the way...hahahahahaha. Thanks for crying and trying. smile

Oh look - a fart-sniffer who's just as big a liar as the guy whose farts he sniffs.

lol

I've hated Trump longer than you've beem an impotent cuck - so that's a long fuckin' time. He was always a lying piece of dirt, gold toilet-sh!tter and I always thought he was a complete donkus getting by on his daddy's money - and it looks like I was right the whole time.

You're just mad because it's so obvious what a turd he is. You want it to be my fault. Awww. You poor little fella.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/03/20 02:01 PM

Uh huh.....sure speck. wink

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/03/20 03:52 PM

Looks like a white flag to me. rofl

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/14/20 03:43 PM

Jeebus...today's briefing may have actually been Trump's worst, and it's not even over yet.

This is what happens when you fire everyone that isn't a bootlicker, there's no one left to tell him when he sounds like a fuckin idiot, they are too busy genuflecting.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/14/20 03:51 PM

Gotta lick boots.
Gotta lick boots.
Sniff farts.
Butt sex.
Suck dick.
Gotta lick boots.

You hair sniffers are all the same.
Go Joe Go.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/14/20 06:23 PM

Man... the gomers and buffoons are really out in full force today. Yikes.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/14/20 06:25 PM

The dark side is picking up too with Evo’s return.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/14/20 07:28 PM

Frank followed Hillary almost as close as Blue Frank follows Trump....

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/14/20 07:54 PM

Frank = Hillary/Obama derangement syndrome

Blue Frank = Trump derangement syndrome

Some differences. More similarities.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/14/20 08:06 PM

Frank = Hillary/Obama derangement syndrome

Blue Frank = Trump derangement syndrome

Some differences. More similarities.

ALOT of similarities. Both hold tight to.......well, as long as you follow the science, facts, and experts bullschit.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/15/20 11:00 AM

Trump fires any staff member who calls him a fvcking moron. He made Dr. Fauci compliment him yesterday after he'd made contrary statements the day before. Trump demands fealty to him above all else. And Trump is going to talk to the state governors, but those governors MUST respect the presidency! So fukking funny! What president in the history of the US has ever felt he needed to say something like that? But it would never occur to the fvcking moron to simply act respectable, and then governors and other people alike would respect this presidency. So yes, yes again, Trump should stop his daily sh!tshows.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/15/20 01:12 PM

So yes, yes again, Trump should stop his daily sh!tshows.

Agree.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/15/20 03:19 PM

So yes, yes again, Trump should stop his daily sh!tshows.

Right on! We get our Covid-19 news straight from the horse's mouth; not from the horse's ass. For National and NYC news, we listen to Gov. Cuomo. The following webpage and Gov. Inslee's briefings provide the local virus news we need.

https://waseocgis.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=84b17c2a2af8487f97a244b6126834c2

It appears Trump's briefings follow a formula: 25% of each session is devoted to misinformation, hyperbole and outright lies; another 25% is reserved for attacking his enemies o' the day; 25% of the time is alloted for self-aggrandizing, boasting and patting himself on the back. The final 25% covers irrational observations, completely off topic commentary and Trump's need to repeat his "high-lighted" words/phrases three times, in an effort to convince listeners that he just said something important.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/15/20 04:29 PM

That sounds like most everything Trump does.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/15/20 11:18 PM

Trump: (Something unintelligible)

Blue Frank: “Trump, blah blah blah blah, imbecile, blah blah blah.”

Trump: (Blinks)

Blue Frank: “Trumpanzees, trump guzzlers, balls, blah blah blah.”

Trump: (Breathes)

Blue Frank: “See what he did!!!! Blah Blah Blah”

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 01:16 PM

Steamer (Something unintelligible)

Steamer: “Trump, blah blah blah blah, imbecile, blah blah blah.”

Steamer: (Blinks)
Steamer: “Trumpanzees, trump guzzlers, balls, blah blah blah.”

Steamer: (Breathes)
Steamer: “See what he did!!!! Blah Blah Blah”

Steamer . Being clever( or so he would have us believe...)

I would have thought being on lockdown and not being able to fish would have seen some of you come up with some entertaining sh!t,but this place has really fagged out. And before you say I'm the culprit,remember that I have had such names as vapidangler,acidangler,I'm not known for adding anything of substance,unless you count all my 5 star threads over the years. Carry on.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 01:46 PM

Acid thinks he is being cute and made another poor troll attempt. I’d certainly hate living life being so worried about about what other people say and do. Some people here are so emotionally reactive to everything Trump does. Have fun being a slave to that.

I don’t claim to add anything if value either. Just half hearted troll attempts mostly. I have more important things to do with my time. The dark side is merely side entertainment.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 01:56 PM

I don’t claim to add anything if value either. Just half hearted troll attempts mostly. I have more important things to do with my time. The dark side is merely side entertainment.

+1
At least on this side.
Posted by: eddie

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 02:11 PM

I belong to a men's group here in the Philippines that meets on Zoom once a week. Last week we talked about what defines maturity. One of the prime takeaways was that a mature man takes responsibility for his situation. Listening to Trump's daily BS, I would add one item to Todd's list - "I'm a victim, it's somebody else's issue, Obama, WHO, etc. etc. I think the daily briefings should continue if for no other reason that some Trump voters in 2016 will see what a cluster this two bit con man is. He was elected essentially by 100,000 voters in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota. Doesn't take many to change their vote (or not vote) to have this long, national nightmare to be over!

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 04:18 PM

Every time this malignant shitt funnel speaks at these things, I think of this song....and he is such a lunatic.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 04:47 PM

You fellas are none too bright ,I'll give you that,especially Steamer. Fkn retard rofl

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 06:34 PM

The good thing is nobody gives a schit what you think.

Good try!
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 06:37 PM

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
You fellas are none too bright ,I'll give you that,especially Steamer. Fkn retard rofl

Why don't you start another Pole so we can identify who the biggest retard is?

rofl

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 06:40 PM

That is a great photo, Evo.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 06:45 PM

Yup, great pic Evo

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 07:54 PM

Yeah, nice pussy.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 08:08 PM

Why don't you start another Pole so we can identify who the biggest retard is?

rofl
Ok

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 08:10 PM

The good thing is nobody gives a schit what you think.

Good try!
Nobody should. I don't even care what I think.
Posted by: FleaFlickr02

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 08:17 PM

Really great. Wall hanger for anyone's "happy place."

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 08:24 PM

Is it?

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 08:30 PM

dwat, have you seen any of the blurry moon pics?

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 08:47 PM

dwat, have you seen any of the blurry moon pics?

Yes, the very bottom of any semblance of quality. So I guess a clear picture makes him a freelance photographer? Good for him.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 09:10 PM

Evo, please share more!

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 09:13 PM

Evo, please share more!

Sure go ahead. He’s the darksides’ banksy

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 09:24 PM

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/16/20 11:57 PM

Don't fukin encourage him. He doesn't know you're kidding.

Ferfucksakes.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/17/20 07:25 AM

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/17/20 07:30 AM

This fvcker flew by my face one night and i thought it was a bat...

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/17/20 07:42 AM

Is it?

I thought it was and I go out of my way to be a dick around here.

lol

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/17/20 08:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Evo

Tough day being a cat. Lol

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/17/20 08:15 AM

Lol.

I don't know why cats like doin that $hit.

Look at my balloon knot.

Nice tweed couch arvid.

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/17/20 09:44 AM

The cat in the close up pic looks exhausted.

Are those peanut butter stains on it's face?

Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? - 04/17/20 12:37 PM

Nice tweed couch arvid.

rofl tweed. I bought my last sofa,a grey fabric sectional,at costco for a grand. I couldn't be happier. I'd post a photo,but who gives a fvck.