Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls

Posted by: Anonymous

Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 03:14 PM

Graveyards. Have an open mind,it's time to try something new!

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 03:18 PM

When the girls of Plenty of Fish aren't quite forlorn enough rofl

[img]https://d33veqcui7lu1w.cloudfront.net/fi....jpg?1456785039[/img]

rofl that last one reads a lot

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 03:28 PM

I think I have issues.
Posted by: Todd

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 03:54 PM

I was very friendly with the cute emo goth girls in the 80s in school...still friendly with them, on occasion wink

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: DCC

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
I was very friendly with the cute emo goth girls in the 80s in school...still friendly with them, on occasion wink

Fish on...

Todd

Yeah, no.

Cute Goth girls is not a real thing, but, a guy's gotta do who a guy's gotta do.
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 04:23 PM

The very last day of high school I remember pulling out of the school parking lot and seeing a group of goth kids standing on the sidewalk. It had rained all day and there may have been a large puddle in close proximity to said group, well, I let the cars infront of me get far enough down the road so I could increase speed and promptly threw an epic tidal wave over the entire group......My last memory of high school, and f' those guys.

Don't know why I just had that flashback, anyways, have you tried the online scene yet, Nap? Might as well, it may be a few more weeks of lockdown. There's plenty of fish in the river, it's just that 99% of them are spawned out and have been cnr'd 2Many times.....lol

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
The very last day of high school I remember pulling out of the school parking lot and seeing a group of goth kids standing on the sidewalk. It had rained all day and there may have been a large puddle in close proximity to said group, well, I let the cars infront of me get far enough down the road so I could increase speed and promptly threw an epic tidal wave over the entire group......My last memory of high school, and f' those guys.
.lol

So you have always been a prick. Got it.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 06:53 PM

Fish on...

Todd

Tell "Ice Pick" I said hello. rofl

I've played around with a few in my day and I'm positive a hex or two has been cast in my general direction. I got better!

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
.lol

So you have always been a prick. Got it.

Yeah, it would seem so. Not so much anymore. Just don't trigger me with goth chicks and I should be fine grin
Posted by: Streamer

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 07:10 PM

Not bad...

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Not bad...
This thread has limited potential rofl

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 07:52 PM

Yeah, it would seem so. Not so much anymore. Just don't trigger me with goth chicks and I should be fine grin
I have no idea where this will go,threadwise. Probably nowhere.
Posted by: Todd

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 07:59 PM

I have no idea where this will go,threadwise. Probably nowhere.

Make it yours.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90

Fish on...

Todd

Tell "Ice Pick" I said hello. rofl

I've played around with a few in my day and I'm positive a hex or two has been cast in my general direction. I got better!

You're not a newt!

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/25/20 10:04 PM

BUUUUURRRN HER!
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/26/20 04:34 PM

Unlikely place for Nick to meet babes?

What is Hank's house.

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/26/20 05:08 PM

Something closer to home,Poulsbo?

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/26/20 05:14 PM

rofl

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/26/20 05:30 PM

UR killin' me Acid! rofl

While I do thank you and give appreciation to your efforts and concern regarding my ham candle gettin' wet, please do realize I'm not trying to be stabbed, hex'd, voodoo dolled, addicted to meth or sold off for a pack of Kools and $2 dollars in EBT funds. I like my car stereo just where it's at.

I'll post some inspiration later today if I have the time.

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/26/20 05:34 PM

The second to last chick is actually pretty good,the rest reside in BattleGround

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/26/20 05:39 PM

Yeah she is. She's a model playin' white trash, whereas the others are the real deal. The reason I can tell these things is because she's hot and doesn't yet have methy stretch marks at her age. No gal looks like that in the T-park and makes it that far in life without spittin' out at least 2 baby Evo's.

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/26/20 06:10 PM

Baby Evo's rofl

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/26/20 06:22 PM

No gal looks like that in the T-park and makes it that far in life without spittin' out at least 2 baby Evo's.
rofl
Posted by: snit

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/26/20 08:43 PM

No gal looks like that in the T-park and makes it that far in life without spittin' out at least 2 baby Evo's.
rofl

"B-E's" LMFAO!!!
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/26/20 09:08 PM

I bet these last few posts are really going to change the calculations in Evo's experiment.

lol

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/26/20 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
I bet these last few posts are really going to change the calculations in Evo's experiment.

lol

[Stephen Hawking Computer Voice] "Recalculating" "Enhance" "Recalculating" [/Stephen Hawking Computer Voice]
Posted by: Streamer

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/26/20 10:20 PM

[Bleeeeep!]...

rofl
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/27/20 12:06 AM

Don't know why I just had that flashback, anyways, have you tried the online scene yet, Nap? Might as well, it may be a few more weeks of lockdown. There's plenty of fish in the river, it's just that 99% of them are spawned out and have been cnr'd 2Many times.....lol

I thought that was funny. We use to smash mail boxes with bat's...lol. I thought that was pretty random, but I've talked to a lot of others that did the same. lol Better than spraying house's with 7.62...right?
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Unlikely places for NickD90 to meet girls - 03/27/20 12:10 AM

Originally Posted By: DCC

Fish on...

Todd

Yeah, no.

Cute Goth girls is not a real thing, but, a guy's gotta do who a guy's gotta do.

I was never that desperate, TG.