I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995

Posted by: Anonymous

I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 08:39 AM

Id be willing to sell it.

I was at game 5 at the 1995 Division series between NY and Seattle. After the game I climbed a huge fence near the north gate and hung on the division series banner until it broke free, I ran from a mob and the cops and still have the banner. its pretty big and there were only 3 of them on the kingdome for the series. and 3 more of the same ones in NY.

I contacted the MLB about 5 years ago because I felt guilty and offered to send it back to them. They never even responded to my letter so its mine and I am willing to sell.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Only 6 of these 1995 American League division series banners in existence and I have one of them.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 08:41 AM

It will be worth a lot more when the Mariners win the World Series.

You should hang on to it.

Just be sure to pass it on to your children....as I don't think this is going to happen in your life time. Probably not their lifetime, come to think about it.

rofl

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 08:47 AM

Unfortunately its only in 95% mint condition. About 10 years ago I caught my dad using it as a tarp and throwing firewood chunks on it. A mistake on my part, storing it in my parents basement for 15 years. Luckily I caught him quick and rescued it. It is now folded in a safe place with a few smudges on it. this thing is well made.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 09:09 AM

"Really tho Rich, I’m interested in taking a look". As long as its not some kind of MLB undercover sting no problem.

To be honest I'm not looking for a big chunk of money. This thing deserves to be displayed since its a piece of important Seattle history, even if its only displayed in someone's "mancave" as a conversation piece that is good enough.

PM me and we can arrange a meet.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 09:46 AM

lets wait till this is over maybe Ill take and post a pic of it.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 10:16 AM

This takes the cake and that's really saying something. Why on earth would you post something like this here? Are you just fully retarded? That is a rhetorical question,

Using Bob's board as a public fence for stolen property valued in excess of $750 dollars. Class B Felony Theft. Up to 10 years and $20K fine. Possibly could even be a Class A depending on sports memorabilia expert evaluation.

Let's start a list:
#1. Anti-American
#2. Kicked off the force
#3. Class B Felon
#4. TP Price Gouger
#5. Science Denier
#6. Bigfoot believer
#7. Market Investing Podcast Guru
#8. Bunker interior decorator
#9. Purveyor of precious metals
#10. Chit house rat

Did I miss any?
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 10:23 AM

Spider Poker.
Posted by: DCC

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 10:25 AM

...and the worms ate into his brain.
Posted by: DCC

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: NickD90

Did I miss any?

There must be name for someone who poisons his family with mushrooms besides, "Irresponsible Fool."
Posted by: DBS

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 10:44 AM

This takes the cake and that's really saying something. Why on earth would you post something like this here? Are you just fully retarded? That is a rhetorical question,

Using Bob's board as a public fence for stolen property valued in excess of $750 dollars. Class B Felony Theft. Up to 10 years and $20K fine. Possibly could even be a Class A depending on sports memorabilia expert evaluation.

Let's start a list:
#1. Anti-American
#2. Kicked off the force
#3. Class B Felon
#4. TP Price Gouger
#5. Science Denier
#6. Bigfoot believer
#10. Chit house rat

Did I miss any?

Yes.

House Slapper.

Wood Knocker.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 10:45 AM

Hey Rich,

Were you a cop when you stole the banner?
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 10:50 AM

Let's start a list:
#1. Anti-American
#2. Kicked off the force
#3. Class B Felon
#4. TP Price Gouger
#5. Science Denier
#6. Bigfoot believer
#10. Chit house rat

Did I miss any?

What did he do to get kicked off the force?
Posted by: Streamer

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 10:58 AM

Let's start a list:
#1. Anti-American
#2. Kicked off the force
#3. Class B Felon
#4. TP Price Gouger
#5. Science Denier
#6. Bigfoot believer
#10. Chit house rat

Did I miss any?

Lol
Posted by: NickD90

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By: DBS
Hey Rich,

I'm beginning to sincerely question & doubt he was ever even a cop at all.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 02:33 PM

Fencing stolen property on PP should be a lifetime ban, no? UFR.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 03:05 PM

Originally Posted By: DBS
Hey Rich,

Same exact thing I’ve wondered. As someone who has gone through the LE hiring process, I can attest to the fact that many people have been disqualified for far lesser things.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 04:19 PM

You should sell it and send the proceeds to a women's shelter or food bank.

Unless you don't care about redeeming yourself.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 04:36 PM

rofl Hey Rich,what other stolen goods do you have for sale?

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: AcidAngler

It just never amazes me... rofl

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 10:16 PM

He has to be trolling.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 10:36 PM

His dad laid wood on it and left a smear.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/27/20 10:42 PM

That's another thing,obviously the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree!!

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/29/20 10:47 AM

few questions to answer.

Was I a cop when I stole the banner? NO, it happened 3 years before, I just lied about it on the polygraph. anybody who fails a polygraph is an idiot, no machine has the ability to tell if a human is lying. Why do you think Polygraph is not admissible in a court of law? Because its [Bleeeeep!] that's why. Only corrupt idiot cops become polygraph examiners.

Statute of limitations were up a long time ago, they cant come after me. No civil liability either because I tried to return it and they were not interested.

I was not kicked off the force. I was separated from civil service assignment because I was no longer loyal to the blue wall of silence. I neither was fired nor did I resign, it was a strange loophole they found so that I would have no legal damages and could not sue them. I wanted to get fired so I could sue for millions but it did not happen.

Keep in mind that it took the entire "Risk Pool" of Mason County and the State of Washington, State Attorney General (Rob McKenna), FBI, local prosecutor, Washington State Patrol, Governors office, Lieutenant Governors office, State Retirement board and Board of physicians to make sure that I did not win against them. It was the entire war chest of the state and federal government mobilized against me just so I did not win. They are scared of me, who else can say the things I say and not end up a political prisoner? Nobody...

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/29/20 10:57 AM

They will never come after me, they will never do anything to me again because they don't want me to talk on the record as part of an official proceeding... I can say whatever I want, they cant even snuff me out because I have talked to much for too long, too many people know the truth, hundreds of thousands if not millions of people know who I am and my testimony. If something ever happens to me everyone will know why.

I am much more dangerous dead than alive.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/29/20 01:12 PM

You can say what you want because nobody gives a fvck about what comes out of your stupid piehole. You're as crazy as a shithouse rat, so why would anyone at all care what you say?

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/29/20 01:32 PM

Here is the thing, Weather or not people have desired to hear what I have to say or write has never been a consideration of mine before I type or speak. What matters to me is if what is spoken is worth the benefit or consequence, and you only find that out after its already done. Sometimes you win and sometimes you loose, but one thing I have found I have never regretted speaking freely and saying things most people would be uncomfortable in saying or even thinking. I have always been one to face my fears directly and immediately, I will make any sacrifice to keep the upper hand over fear, I will never take an prize or easy way out to avoid a confrontation or avoid consequence. Generally I call the bluff and throw all my chips in as long as the cause us is the right one, but I don't take chances, I just live with whatever happens.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/29/20 01:47 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G

I was not kicked off the force. I was separated from civil service assignment

LOL! Semantics man, semantics. You were fired.

Keep in mind that it took the entire "Risk Pool" of Mason County and the State of Washington, State Attorney General (Rob McKenna), FBI, local prosecutor, Washington State Patrol, Governors office, Lieutenant Governors office, State Retirement board and Board of physicians to make sure that I did not win against them.

Thanks a lot for wasting our tax money. Wasting the resources of the above just because you are a nutcase kook. Stop being such a selfish asshole, Rich.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/29/20 03:31 PM

You owe me a keyboard fugger, maybe Rich has one for sale ?

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/29/20 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
You can say what you want because nobody gives a fvck about what comes out of your stupid piehole. You're as crazy as a shithouse rat, so why would anyone at all care what you say?

+ 1

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/29/20 03:41 PM

Here is the thing, Weather or not people have desired to hear what I have to say or write has never been a consideration of mine before I type or speak.

No kidding.

Rich you are a fkn goon.

Please get on some sort of medication,reach out to the professionals,do us all a favor and get regulated.

Also,I guess a prerequisite of becoming law enforcement does not include telling the truth or knowing how to spell words like whether, or not being crazier than a shithouse rat.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/29/20 03:44 PM

Weather.
Loose. SW. smile

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/29/20 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

You owe me a keyboard fugger, maybe Rich has one for sale ?

Ok what is happening here that's several nice exchanges between us in 2 days rofl

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/29/20 08:31 PM

rofl

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/29/20 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Undercover lovers.
rofl you ass

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/30/20 10:32 AM

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Undercover lovers.

Predictable, but still hilarious! rofl

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/30/20 11:05 AM

rofl
Posted by: Todd

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/30/20 01:44 PM

LOL smile

rofl

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/31/20 01:17 PM

Hot damn... I've read some seriously crazy talk but this thread takes the cake.

Go easy on the guy, something just doesn't add up here... rofl

Keith

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/31/20 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Hot damn... I've read some seriously crazy talk but this thread takes the cake.

Go easy on the guy, something just doesn't add up here... rofl

Keith
Rich is either the best troll on earth or he is seriously fkd . I vote the latter.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/31/20 07:17 PM

I've met and fished with Rich. I can personally vouch that he was a tribal police officer when I met him. You should have seen the warm looks the friendly folks of Forks gave him as he drove around in his tribal police car. rofl

It was also at this time that I heard about his encounter with a BigFoots. I can tell when someone is lying or whack-a-mole crazy. At the time, it was very apparent that Rich did have an encounter with something and that he wasn't making it up and he wasn't showing off the crazies.

This was...oh...damn near 20 years ago....so I can't vouch for him now.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/31/20 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: elparquito
At the time, it was very apparent that Rich did have an encounter with something

Yeah. With something.
Posted by: Illahee

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 03/31/20 09:11 PM

PCP overdose.
Posted by: LocalTalent

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 04/01/20 05:00 AM

Would you take a half ounce of silver for it? In your world that should be worth at least 500 fiat dollars.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 04/01/20 07:31 AM

I have 3 silky pubic hairs from a 20 something, virgin, intact, female bigfoot of the 253/360 klan.

I will trade you straight across for the banner and a pot of gold.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 04/01/20 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By: LocalTalent
Would you take a half ounce of silver for it? In your world that should be worth at least 500 fiat dollars.

Lol... nice.

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 04/01/20 12:40 PM

Pm sent....
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: I have a sports artifact I stole in 1995 - 04/05/20 02:06 PM

Let's start a list:
#1. Anti-American
#2. Kicked off the force
#3. Class B Felon
#4. TP Price Gouger
#5. Science Denier
#6. Bigfoot believer
#10. Chit house rat

Did I miss any?