Biggest Ego on DS?

Posted by: Bent Metal

Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 02:13 PM

Who has the biggest ego on the DS?

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 02:37 PM

Let me clarify that there is nothing wrong with having an ego on the DS.......is there?
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 02:41 PM

Sorry - I thought it said "Biggest Emo"

lol
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 04:01 PM

I'm insulted. This hurts my ego.

I coulda been a contenda'...

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 04:08 PM

Todd and Evo going toe to toe! I had a feeling this would be a close one.

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
I'm insulted. This hurts my ego.

I coulda been a contenda'...

Next time, kid......next time

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 04:10 PM

This is the only Pole that RancidAngler has no chance of winning rofl
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
You love me admit it.

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: RabidAngler
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
You love me admit it.

tree
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 06:45 PM

This pole could have had all 20 of us dark siders
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 08:06 PM

I never win anything fml..

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
This pole could have had all 20 of us dark siders

I thought about it, dwat. Why bother with the watered down version? grin
Posted by: Todd

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 08:47 PM

Indeed.

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Sorry - I thought it said "Biggest Emo"

lol

So you voted for Evo?

Would you change your vote now if you could?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 09:11 PM

sounds like some left wing democrat Bill Gates sh!t....

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 09:13 PM

oh and Todd, Tyson beats Ali 9 of 10...

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 09:16 PM

I hit a tweety bird with my car on the way to turkey hunting last week.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 10:16 PM

I voted for Todd.

Fish on...

Rabid
Posted by: Streamer

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/20/20 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: RabidAngler
I voted for Todd.

Fish on...

Rabid

+1

I voted Todd as well. But in Todd’s defense, he can back up a fair amount of his ego. Same can’t be said for Evo.

But there is also plenty of things Todd shouldn’t have an ego with. rofl
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/21/20 07:38 AM

Tyson couldn't beat Buster Douglas once, so I don't see him beating Ali 9 times out of 10.

It's usually some snot nosed kid making a claim like that.
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/21/20 07:46 AM

Tyson couldn't beat Buster Douglas once, so I don't see him beating Ali 9 times out of 10.

A 40 year old ‘kid’
Posted by: DCC

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/21/20 08:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Evo
I never win anything fml..

Seems you can't compete with Todd on any level.

OTOH, The Attention Whore pole is yours to lose.

Get 'em!

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/21/20 08:41 AM

This is where we part ways my friend. Tyson w/ D'Amato in his corner never loses a bout to anyone, ever. D'Amato was the lynchpin that kept the Tyson mental machine going and when he died, King stepped in and ruined everything. Givens never happens with D'Amato in this corner, thus Tyson keeps his head in the game and never loses to Douglas. IMO - but I ain't wrong.

Ali could rope-a-dope all day long if he wanted while staying outside, but the second Tyson gets inside, it's all over. Touch jab right (or left), hard straight left jab for the setup (Tyson's best punch IMO). Finish with a hard right outside hook to the body. If it's there, take the upper. If not, do it again until he coughs blood. This is patented Tyson and he would have killed Ali's body. Can't raise your arms to punch without ribs. Ali fought during a time of punching fighters - he never face an inside brawler like Tyson. Only way Ali wins is by running circles for 10 rounds straight while occasionally landing something significant. IMO - Tyson eats Ali's babies alive and fvcks him till' he loves him.

Edit: Some would call Foreman an inside brawler I guess, but I'm not sure what in the hell Foreman actually was. He wasn't a brawler per se, more of a one-and-done Hulk Smash fighter. I've watched Foreman fights were he threw like 5 real punches the whole bout. Of course if just one of those makes 50% contact, it's Tweety Birds....but I digress...

Edit 2: I remember the Douglas fight like it was yesterday. My parents wouldn't order the PPV, so all I could watch was scrambled HBO feed while listening to the audio. It unscrambled for just a brief moment during Buster's entire knockout. It was insane at the time it happened. Nobody believed it was possible that Tyson could ever lose and we just sat there stunned.

Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/21/20 08:51 AM

Ain't no way Evo wins this one. Todd wins by default. After all, Evo lives in a ghetto trailer park, not a home for big egos.

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/21/20 09:01 AM

I think a better poll question would have "Who has the biggest delta between the size of their ego and the ego level appropriate for their intellect?"...you could have crushed it on that one, Evo.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/21/20 09:12 AM

Well of course you would think that's a better poll question Todd. Nothing like stacking the deck.
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/21/20 10:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Todd
I think a better poll question would have "Who has the biggest delta between the size of their ego and the ego level appropriate for their intellect?"...you could have crushed it on that one, Evo.

rofl Jesus Tood, you are already the runaway winner so there really is no need to pad the margin.

Congratulations beer
Posted by: DCC

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/21/20 10:18 AM

Pot calling Kettle....come in Kettle.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/21/20 02:15 PM

I'm too good for this chit.
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/24/20 08:43 AM

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/25/20 08:37 AM

I wanted to comment on this. Ali is the all time greatest make no mistake. But a prime Tyson would have been a scary opponent for Ali. No one ever mentions George Foreman though. I want to see that fight,Prime Ali vs George ,the hardest puncher in the history of the game.

Ali would have out boxed Iron Mike,but when he had Cus D'amato in his corner? He might have knocked Ali tfo. It's speculative at best. Yes Buster Douglas beat Tyson but by that time Mike had a myriad of problems . He destroyed his own legacy.

Anyway I hear what you're saying and largely agree with it,but I wouldn't put it past a young hungry focused Mike Tyson to pull off an upset on Ali. 9 of 10 though is ridiculous.

Now Marvis Frazier on the other hand. Watch that knockout . Tyson knocked that poor bastard out at least 4 times in 6 seconds rofl

He was like a crumpled up piece of paper in the corner when he was done with him.

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/25/20 09:36 AM

Rabidacid....check out some of Tyson's defense videos. Simply unreal movement. Everyone always remembers the power and knockouts, but peak Tyson's defense was impenetrable. That's another thing King and Rooney ruined. Turned him into a statue. D'Amato would have had none of that.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/25/20 11:03 AM

Scary.
A grizzly bear ain't got nothing on Tyson at 20.

Re: Biggest Ego on DS? - 05/25/20 11:59 AM

Funny Tyson story.

Tyson is currently REALLY into legal weed and has his own weed brand. Like SnoopDog level into weed and he smokes up constantly. So at my last company, one of my co-workers in LA had the opportunity to pitch super high end weed packaging to Tyson's weed company. The weed inside retails for $10K and you get to hang with Mike and smoke it. The retail packaging box alone was like a $150 jewelry box. Super fancy, limited edition type stuff. Anyway, my buddy to goes to pitch these designs and Tyson himself shows up. Tyson didn't care about the packaging, immediately hired my co-worker because he "was cool" and they spent the rest of the afternoon smoking joint after joint after joint. Had to have his wife drive into downtown to pick him up he was so stoned. My buddy said Mike was the nicest, warmest and friendly stoner he'd ever smoked with. That he was like a little lost kitten that could possibly turn into a tiger and rip your face off at any moment if he wanted too. But mostly like a little lost kitten that just wants to be friends with everyone.