ANTIFA Explains Your Life Problems...

Posted by: Jason Beezuz

ANTIFA Explains Your Life Problems... - 06/09/20 01:54 PM

...and why you aren’t a well respected millionaire.

But seriously, just so you idiot Trump guzzlers know, this is what fascism looks like. Trump claims a stupid old hippy from Buffalo is part of the organization ANTIFA, like there is some real conspiracy to this, and Trump gets a made up enemy he can blame his problems on and distract you from what matters.

Do any of you think the Jews in Germany really did anything to get targeted and murdered the way they did, or did the dumb public believe what the Nazis told them to believe?

For me, this is honestly the most bothersome action Trump has done. When the president can make up enemies, we are a fascist nation. If you believe that ANTIFA is the problem, you have bought into a fascist lie.

The enemies of the USA are not made up, they are real. Make sure you pay attention to the real enemies, not the fakes ones Trump needs to get re-elected.
Posted by: Illahee

Re: ANTIFA Explains Your Life Problems... - 06/09/20 02:54 PM

Trumpanzee's are not known for deep thinking, however they do have short memory loss syndrome or SMLS, 24hrs would be the maximum ever observed.
And they seem to thrive on conspiracy theories and hypocrisy.
Posted by: Todd

Re: ANTIFA Explains Your Life Problems... - 06/09/20 02:57 PM

Support actual tyrannical fascism over made up "bad blacks group"...that is Trumpism.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Streamer

Re: ANTIFA Explains Your Life Problems... - 06/09/20 07:34 PM

Look at this leftist circle jerk...

I actually agree that we are a fascist country. We have bigger problems than antifa but they, BLM, Trump, R’s and D’s will all receive blame. Meanwhile the real culprits continue on... and Americans grow content with thinking they’ve solved the problem while continuing to vote in more of the same on the right and the left.
Posted by: Todd

Re: ANTIFA Explains Your Life Problems... - 06/09/20 10:30 PM

The solution to all of our race issues is forthcoming!

Stephen Miller is co-writing a speech for Trump to deliver on race relations in the US lol rofl

I wish this were a joke, but as with all things Trump, reality is far stupider and stranger than fiction.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: FleaFlickr02

Re: ANTIFA Explains Your Life Problems... - 06/10/20 07:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Todd
The solution to all of our race issues is forthcoming!

Stephen Miller is co-writing a speech for Trump to deliver on race relations in the US lol rofl

I wish this were a joke, but as with all things Trump, reality is far stupider and stranger than fiction.

Fish on...

Todd

Great move by the White House here. Stephen Miller, the brain trust behind building walls to keep out people from "Shithole countries," is uniquely qualified to unify our suffering nation in this moment....

If reverting to the dark ages were funny, this administration would be among the greatest jokes of all time.