BOOM!

Posted by: Anonymous

BOOM! - 07/02/20 06:59 AM

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/f...epstein-scandal

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 07:06 AM

its getting near, she returned to the US, turned herself in on purpose. she was in an non-extraditable country. She is going to make a deal, testify against a bunch of elites to save her own ass.

This is when the information starts to flood out.

They will use her to blow this thing open to the public, (official proceeding).

She is a Submarine pilot. Remember Keytron Island, and the guy who crashed that plane on it? That island is part of their child trafficking network, underground submarine port used exclusively to smuggle kids. There are other islands in the puget sound and the san juans used for the same thing/same network, big names involved....

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 07:20 AM

tunnel system, underground sub ports, connects mainland to islands. Tunnels under puget sound (Fort Warden to whidbey to everet).

What do you think that recent fly over by two C-17's, wing to wing, flying below 500 feet was all about? Ground penetrating radar.

Fact: about 15 years ago all property above the beach at Fort Warden was sold to a private group of 10 billionaire's under an LLC, its in a private trust but maintains tax exempt status, state parks still patrols it for security and does the grounds maintenance. As far as public appearance goes, it is still a state park and even has all the signage to indicate that but it is private property owned by a private group.

Tax payers pay to maintain private property, which is off the tax roles. How in the [Bleeeeep!] does that work? Why would you want the public to believe its a state park?

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 07:43 AM

This arrest is directly related to the firing at the Southern District US attorneys office.

Jeffrey Epstein is not dead, he was moved to a secure location, the suicide movie was for optics.
Posted by: ondarvr

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 08:36 AM

Keep it coming.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 08:54 AM

For once, Rich is correct: Epstein and JFK Jr. are hanging out with each other now.

In the dirt.

As worm food.

Rich is on a roll.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 09:13 AM

FYI - ground penetrating radar doesn't work like that. Like...at all. But don't let science start to slow your own roll. It's never mattered before, so no sense giving into facts and logic now...
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 09:41 AM

Alright, I want to take back my vote now Rich...

Where the heck do you come up with this stuff? The land of make believe?

Keith
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 09:47 AM

The ocean doesn't really even exist.
It's a hologram used to hide what is really going on below.

You clowns don't know chit.

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 10:10 AM

I'm telling you if this creepy broad is found dead in her cell, I'mma start lighting stuff on fire my damn self.

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 11:02 AM

Rich needs to play JFK Jr

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 11:08 AM

Sorry.
Rich is tied up filming Harry and The Henderson's #4.
Posted by: Todd

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 11:43 AM

This is where the Luciferian Pizza Egyptian Pharoah Clone God gets what's coming to him right?

Rich is going to be frothing at the mouth with the thought of all the folks he hates going to jail now, and she is his new hero...

Until she informs on Trump.

Then she'll be another member of the Deep State, probably a clone, too, not to mention Luciferian.

I'm guessing that photo was taken while Trump was on a Mission from God and working undercover to expose all Democrats as pedophiles.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Streamer

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 12:24 PM

Again... nobody hung out with Epstein because he was a “great guy”. Watch the documentary about him on Netflix. Trump could be brought down along with several other big namers. It will be interesting to see what happens and who gets thrown under the bus.

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Again... nobody hung out with Epstein because he was a “great guy”.

Agreed, and there will be more than a few big names if it all comes out.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 01:27 PM

I wouldn't hold my breath that us common folk serfs get anything other than another warm chit-sammy. There is a close-to-zero chance that anything big comes out. If it's truly big enough, the blanket term "National Security" will be used to squash it.

We should have a DS Squares challenge! The "Maxwell didn't kill herself" Death Challenge. Squares available for sale for $5 each. The winner that bought the square closet to her actual future "suicide" date wins the whole caboodle. Bonus pot for picking the means of said suicide. I'm sure the ever popular "shot herself twice in the back of the head - it's a damn shame" bet will be a hot commodity.

Y'all down?

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 01:28 PM

Picking on the rich kid again.

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 04:17 PM

This thing is getting ready to blow wide open. Mass awakening coming.

On another note, this thing I said about the tunnels and stuff sounds bat [Bleeeeep!] crazy to you, who knows to what extent it may be, but one thing is for sure some sort of tunnel system and submarine underground port system does exist in this area for the purpose of child trafficking. The people who engage in this behavior and have access at a very high level live in this area in large numbers. They do not transport these undocumented smuggled kids around in cars or by plane to make deliveries. they don't dispose of bodies by transporting them and moving them around. They do it all at specific locations, probably at waterfront compounds with good boat access, docks. I have good reason to believe this is the case.

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 04:29 PM

Where is Bigfoot while this is happening? Does he fly the planes, or pilot the subs?

Derp.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 06:28 PM

https://twitter.com/kate_awakening/status/1278806933340696576

https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/046b3ea0afd778e78660c094bdcadf882f73820d7d44d607a09b958cd161ef29.jpg

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 06:45 PM

403 thrown error on that second link Rich.

I'll tell you what Rich and I'm being 100% honest and serious here. If for some reason, all this Egyptian pedo luciferian pyramids kiddy pizza hotdog sniffin' bizness actually comes true, I will personally buy you all of the drinks and take you and family to a upscale, but safe, day spa for a hot stone messages & all-you-can-eat n' drink cucumber sammies & spritzers.

Outta all your whack ideas, this has the most legs based in reality and I honestly hope they fry anyone and everyone involved. Regardless of political party.

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 06:53 PM

https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/14f1e4c9e4e19256d5b81a9d875550351421dcc4379a97897bbbb26892650acd.jpg

That's Rachel Handler in the picture with bill, She recruited girls for Epstein. She might be the next arrest.

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 06:54 PM

Linky still no worky.

All you can eat Cucumber sammies Rich. I ain't joking.

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 06:57 PM

Oh that sucks you cant see those pics, I can see them on my end but you are censored. They are from "Q" posts so that is probably why they are blocked.

You can just go look at the posts yourself https://qmap.pub/. Its a cool site, it tells you the future.

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 07:12 PM

I appreciate the offer.

The pedophile stuff is going to go off like a bomb when the big names start to drop, since the "Top" level abusers, big names, are gonna be outed and arrested there will be a big trickle down. Remember the old Governer of New Mexico? There are lots of mid level and low level unknown people in all states that are part of these cabal pedophile networks.

In this state "Kiwanis" comes to mind, they seem to be a big pedophile club full of important people, judges, politicians, church leaders. Lots of ritualistic abuse went on throughout the state, mostly in Tacoma, Centralia and Olympia, 1970's through the 90's. 50 million and counting, (they just settled a couple more recently) paid out by the state of washington as hush money. Nobody ever got punished so obviously they are still doing it somehow/ somewhere. Pedophiles just don't stop, especially when the state goes out of its way to protect them and ensure they remain powerful.

If the state is willing to pay out 50 million to protect a bunch of pedophiles, they must be pretty important, I mean their value to society in the eyes of our elected and appointed officials must be way higher than the value they put on people like us.

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 07:24 PM

https://pcva.law/case_investigation/kiwanis-vocational-home-abuse/

See this firm is always looking for more victims, the abuse went on for 25 to 30 years, a couple generations of abusers and possibly hundreds if not thousands of boys statewide. State CPS supplied the boys homes with troubled youth, new boys all the time for the abusers to abuse, cops generally transported the boys from the boys home to the ritual/abuse location and then returned the boys when the event was over.

If you have any question that the same pedophiles behind the Kiwanis pedophile club still have control today, just think about Ed Murray. Same people made sure he could serve in public office without getting outed until he finally did. Ed Murray also worked for Perkins Coie, between the time he was State House and Seattle Mayor. Ed Murray is not an attorney so who knows what capacity he served Perkins Coie.

Ed Murray still recieves $116,000 per year in pension, I hear that he lives in East Jefferson County. Hope his neighbors know they live next to a serial child rapist.

A serial child rapist protected by the state and local government, infact they pay him tribute in the form of a pension. Our state must really like pedophiles.

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 10:53 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G

You can just go look at the posts yourself https://qmap.pub/. Its a cool site, it tells you the future.

rofl so does she...

Re: BOOM! - 07/02/20 11:33 PM

Oh chit! Miss Cleo. Those were the days mon!

Re: BOOM! - 07/03/20 08:57 AM

Q posted the list or one of the list of well known people who went to Epstein's Island for sex abuse and or satanic ritual abuse/sacrifice.

Nearly everybody is on that list.

On a side note some of the people listed in the dead people thread were murdered by the deep state, Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell and Anthony Bourdain, all were killed because they were going to blow the whystle on high level people.

Re: BOOM! - 07/03/20 09:46 AM

It's a sad world you've chosen to place yourself in Rich.

My multiverse doesn't contain those troubling aspects. Facts and evidence, with a dash of sanity lead us down a different path.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: BOOM! - 07/03/20 09:47 AM

I can't understand how RICH didn't make in in the Marines or on the police force.

Re: BOOM! - 07/03/20 10:25 AM

You are all part of Rich's following.

Re: BOOM! - 07/03/20 10:43 AM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0

Observing from a distance is more like it.

Following Orange means putting your critical thinking skills on hold.

Re: BOOM! - 07/03/20 10:55 AM

He is controlling your minds.

Re: BOOM! - 07/03/20 11:15 AM

He is controlling your minds.
You have to have a mind in order to have it be controlled.

Re: BOOM! - 07/03/20 11:34 AM

Agreed.
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: BOOM! - 07/03/20 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Linky still no worky.

All you can eat Cucumber sammies Rich. I ain't joking.

I can't quit laughing... The ol' pickle sambo...

Keith
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: BOOM! - 07/03/20 02:53 PM

This is the difference between famous and infamous because you are totally wrong. We are not “following” Rich at all. He does not lead us. He is purely entertainment.

Following in the internet sense is a far cry from following for real. You are using the word like a 206er twitter-tard.
Posted by: Illahee

Re: BOOM! - 07/03/20 03:41 PM

How about we take Rush's and give it to her?