National Debt Clock

Posted by: stlhdr1

National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 04:01 PM

$26.6T and counting...

I don't care if you're left right or middle, what exactly is the answer to reduce this number?

Keith
Posted by: Paul Smenis

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 04:13 PM

Vaccine would be a good start.
Posted by: Illahee

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
$26.6T and counting...

I don't care if you're left right or middle, what exactly is the answer to reduce this number?

Keith

Stop giving the wealthiest people tax breaks they don't need.
Hope this helps.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 04:36 PM

Answer? We're way past the point of no return.

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 05:11 PM

Nobody gives a fvck, Republicans are only fiscally conservative when they are out of power.
What's worse than a tax and spend Democrat, a tax cut and spend Republican.
Posted by: Streamer

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 05:28 PM

The Republican Party used to stand for being fiscally conservative... but that is no longer the case. They are now almost as bad as the Democrats with spending. Spending and poor fiscal policy is one reason I abandoned the Republican Party.

Nothing will be done to stop it. The spending will continue from both sides. Our country will accumulate lots of debt. The dollar will continue to be inflated to try to offset deficit spending and make poor people poorer and eventually eliminate the middle class.

Illasheshe has half of the answer correct. Not only do the bailouts for the rich need to come to an end... but ALL bailouts... for rich, poor, aid in other countries, etc. End all the military interventions overseas while we’re at it.

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 05:37 PM

Bill Clinton handed over the keys to the White House with $236 billion in the bank.
Then the fiscal conservatives took over.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Streamer
The Republican Party used to stand for being fiscally conservative... but that is no longer the case. They are now almost as bad as the Democrats with spending. Spending and poor fiscal policy is one reason I abandoned the Republican Party.

Nothing will be done to stop it. The spending will continue from both sides. Our country will accumulate lots of debt. The dollar will continue to be inflated to try to offset deficit spending and make poor people poorer and eventually eliminate the middle class.

Illasheshe has half of the answer correct. Not only do the bailouts for the rich need to come to an end... but ALL bailouts... for rich, poor, aid in other countries, etc. End all the military interventions overseas while we’re at it.

Not in your lifetime.

Ron Reagan was the original defecit spender. He figured out how to stimulate the economy with government spending while cutting taxes. It got the economy going, but started growing the debt.

And now that Republicans have decided that licking Trump's sack is priority one, it ain't going to get better.

6 trillion in new debt and the economy still on the ropes. That's what happens when you put a fuckin retard lard ass billionaire's kid in charge. Solid work, dumbasses - why don't you vote for that fuckin retard again?
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 06:42 PM

Doesn't matter, we will all be dead soon enough. Now ,you folks that procreated,well. Youre kids and grandkids are F**KED!!
Posted by: Streamer

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Not in your lifetime.

Ron Reagan was the original defecit spender. He figured out how to stimulate the economy with government spending while cutting taxes. It got the economy going, but started growing the debt.

And now that Republicans have decided that licking Trump's sack is priority one, it ain't going to get better.

6 trillion in new debt and the economy still on the ropes. That's what happens when you put a fuckin retard lard ass billionaire's kid in charge. Solid work, dumbasses - why don't you vote for that fuckin retard again?

Agreed.

Some of us conservative leanings people didn’t vote for Trump... so we can’t actually “vote for that fuckin retard again” if we didn’t vote for him in the first place.

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 07:05 PM

So if Biden is a mumbling idiot,and Trump an orange idiot,I guess my vote really will account a lot!!!Whooohooo screwed 2020!!
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 07:17 PM

Not in your lifetime.

With another roughly $1T on the line for another Rona stimulus package. Blink and we will be pressing $30T. At what point is there no return regardless of the Republican/Democrat discussion...

Currently the nation is spending just over 1 Billion a day on interest in at the current Balance. Insane!

Keith
Posted by: Todd

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 07:43 PM

I think we are past the point of no return, already.

There are fewer and fewer folks that are flat out looting the Treasury, and the other 99.9% that are taking it in the ass.

Steamer talked about maybe losing the middle class...we already lost that, thanks to Reagan, it's a tiny band of us who bust ass just to stay on top of the shittheap, with the looters above us and all the rest below...and that narrow band gets smaller and smaller all the time...and not because any of them are moving up into that 1% range.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: DBS

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 08:09 PM

I've always thought I'd stay to try to help restore the America I knew, but I'm almost to the point where B.C. is looking good. Less violence, killer Chinese food, better fishing, and I bet my wife could go shopping without being threatened and told to go back to some country she's never been to or even had the slightest kinship to.

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/13/20 10:14 PM

Yeah but their borders are closed right now and who knows when or if even they will open them up. Saskatoon maybe.

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/14/20 06:55 AM

The only answer is a currency reset to sound money.. Dollars are going away, there will be pain...

We are at the end of the road now, that's what Corona is about..

Get your vaccine "Warpussy", you phuckin sheep..

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/14/20 09:54 AM

The answer is we need a President who's last name isn't Trump.
And secondly we need to vote out each and everyone of those traitor fvcks that enabled him.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/14/20 11:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Illahee
The answer is we need a President who's last name isn't Trump.
And secondly we need to vote out each and everyone of those traitor fvcks that enabled him.

That looks like a sound policy.

We can work our way out of the huge national debt with forward thinking economic policies. Unfortunately, inflation will be a significant piece of that solution. Being retired, that's gonna' hurt me, but all workable solutions are gonna' hurt.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/14/20 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G
The only answer is a currency reset to sound money.. Dollars are going away, there will be pain...

We are at the end of the road now, that's what Corona is about..

Get your vaccine "Warpussy", you phuckin sheep..

Sure, kook.

You want a piece of War Paint on the undercard, tough guy? My money's on him beating you like a rented mule.

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/14/20 08:41 PM

You want a piece of War Paint on the undercard, tough guy? My money's on him beating you like a rented mule.
I got $1000 on War Paint.

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/14/20 09:53 PM

I am not fighting anybody..
Posted by: Todd

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/14/20 09:59 PM

Just reality and sanity.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/14/20 09:59 PM

Probably a wise move lol
Posted by: snit

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/15/20 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd

Just reality and sanity.

Fish on...

Todd

PA-POW! Good one!!
Posted by: NickD90

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/16/20 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd

Just reality and sanity.

Fish on...

Todd

Damn. That's some good chit. grin
Posted by: stonefish

Re: National Debt Clock - 08/16/20 04:27 PM

Politicians are hoping that thing blows a gasket so folks can’t keep track.
At the rate they are going, it shouldn’t be long.....
SF