Kid that blew away the BLM pukes

Posted by: Anonymous

Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/26/20 08:07 PM

https://www.facebook.com/beckydiserio/photos/a.1649812708633818/2734645010150577/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3565175230183915&set=p.3565175230183915&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3262646757160094&set=p.3262646757160094&type=3

Looks to me that the kid was golden on this shooting, wasted two of them and blew a hole in another's arm after they beat the [Bleeeeep!] out of him. Too bad they had to go arrest him when there is no way he will be convicted of anything.. All they are doing is pissing more patriots off and instigating more people taking matters into their own hands when they falsely charge people.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/26/20 08:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO-eATOm...9ToQlFK3ssti5Jk

full video of the incident.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/26/20 08:26 PM

He's 17. Crossed state lines with an illegal weapon that he's not allowed to have. Fired warning shots. You cannot claim self defense if you've previously broken the law in advance to claiming self defense. Self defense must be 100% by the book. The kid is toast.

I thought you were a cop? Shouldn't you already know this?

Is there anything else tonight that I can smoke you on?

I'm starting to feel a bit guilty here...like I'm clubbing a retarded baby seal. I get no joy from this.

Well...maybe just a little.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/26/20 08:27 PM

This is what war is like and this is real,, its coming here.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/26/20 08:31 PM

Great.

I bet Putin is almost as happy about it as you are, RICH.
Posted by: ondarvr

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/26/20 08:33 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G
This is what war is like and this is real,, its coming here.

Are you bringing it to the peaceful law abiding citizens that make up 99.999999999 percent of the population?

The few crazies on both sides that think there needs to be a war on the streets should meet out behind the gym during lunch.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/26/20 08:34 PM

I ain't happy but this is reality, this is what the left has created and now they are gonna pay with their lives. From now on you are going to see patriots, victims and property owners use deadly force to protect their property and themselves..

We are in a real war, now the shooting has finally started.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/26/20 08:36 PM

You still are aloud to protect yourself regardless of your age. It was a good shooting, he was in the right no doubt.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/26/20 08:37 PM

The radical left has brought the war to peaceful people who are now upset.
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/26/20 09:39 PM

Damn Rich, you are like a cutplug herring, no head or brain but lots of flash, hooking the same 3 fish over and over

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/26/20 09:42 PM

He ain't hooked sheeeit.
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/26/20 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Damn Rich, you are like a cutplug herring, no head or brain but lots of flash, hooking the same 3 fish over and over

And ones a short...cough..dan. Lol
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 05:51 AM

Antifa or whatever he is, looks at the extreme damage to his bicep for the first time.
.223 varmint ammo...nasty stuff on soft tissue.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 07:27 AM

within 100 yards .223 is devastating. Could be something better now but 10 years ago all police agencies used 55 grain ball for duty because it had the best performance at close range. Generally will not pass through sheetrock walls believe it or not as it just has too much velocity and fragments on contact. Definitely will not go through car doors at close range either.

When I worked as Mason County one of the deputies killed a guy on a warrant service with a .223 from 25 yards, they guy came out with a shotgun and was going to take out a DOC fugitive apprehension guy. Anyways the deputy was in the bushes near the front door and the suspect had no idea when he raised his shotgun up and took a doubletap to the chest. At 25 yards, 55 grn ball, two shots in the chest no exit wounds. Upon autopsy very small fragments recovered and liquified lungs.
Posted by: DCC

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 07:48 AM

You should jack off in private, dude.....
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 08:44 AM

This 17 year old became radicalized at a Trump rally. Now he faces 1st degree homicide charges. He will be convicted because of motivation and he crossed state lines with weapons. How much silver do you want to bet Rich?
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 08:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
Antifa or whatever he is, looks at the extreme damage to his bicep for the first time.
.223 varmint ammo...nasty stuff on soft tissue.

Nothing to see here folks. The guy is obviously a paramedic, his hat says so.
Throw some dirt on it.
Posted by: DBS

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 09:02 AM

Based on the high rate of stupid posts Rich has posted in the past couple days, I'd say he and trump jr have been shooting up from the same syringe.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 09:24 AM

Rich has graduated from "I believe in a lot of stupid [Bleeeeep!]" to "Rat on acid".
When his brain finally explodes.... at least it will be a very small explosion.

Poof.

Like a lady fart.
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 10:10 AM

This one will end up in front of a Jury... Although the laws likely say he's screwed, there's a ton of video footage showing him doing as one is taught to do, retreat retreat retreat. He showed a ton of restraint before opening fire.

Sad to see it go down this way. He shouldn't have been there and shouldn't have been there with a gun in hand. Now he stands to see life in prison for such a stupid act.

Keith
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 10:18 AM

He'll be the poster child for gun law reform.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Illahee
He'll be the poster child for gun law reform.

Doubt it... I'm thinking the 5 year old kid that got shot in the head by his drugged up neighbor a short while ago might be...

There will be little to no gun law reform, the country in general won't allow it imho..

Keith
Posted by: Todd

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 11:04 AM

He will definitely be the poster child for why idiots like Rich should never breed, and why having a giant douchebag like Trump in the White House selling white supremacy and fear causes actual deaths.

That kid might never get out of jail, thanks to being taught that it's a great idea to grab a gun and drive to the protests and cause trouble.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 11:21 AM

And his mom, who drove him across state lines, with a gun, to drop him off at a protest...that ignorant shitshow needs to go to jail, too.

She's a poster child for forced sterilization before ever breeding.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 11:45 AM

1st one beat the sh!t out of women on multiple occasions, arrested multiple times for assault and DV...

hes the one that got plugged in the head...

2nd one (chest shot guy) was a convicted pedophile from what ive seen...

3rd guy was a felon in possession of a firearm, not much to say about that...

its not illegal to possess a firearm in WI under 18, matter of fact, while with an adult (mother) you can possess on there at the age of 12... you have to be 18 to purchase a firearm in WI...

mind you, this is all happening there because of a child rapist that tried to go to his car where there was a weapon, and got shot in the back 46 times for his trouble...

thats his fvcking problem, dumbfuck..

i cannot fathom how people are even remotely supporting peices of sh!t like that in the first place... child rapists, molesters, and woman beaters should all get death, on sight, period...

it really shows how unhinged the left is...

you cannot have change, unless you are willing to change yourself...

all it is is people pointing fingers at each other and not accepting the fact that they too, are part of the problem....

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Todd
And his mom, who drove him across state lines, with a gun, to drop him off at a protest...that ignorant shitshow needs to go to jail, too.

She's a poster child for forced sterilization before ever breeding.

Fish on...

Todd

I find it hard to understand how so many can be so short sighted considering this event. When you watch the entire video, its hard to believe how stupid the people were attacking the kid with the gun, heck of those one that was shot appeared to have a glock in his hand.

But on the other end of the argument, everyone will preach the kid was looking for trouble and found it..

Just leaves me torn on this, when a Mob is trying to attack/hurt you your supposed to just lay down and get your teeth kicked in or return fire once you feel your life is on the line? It wasn't like he all of a sudden pulled a pistol from his pocket, the kid was open carrying a gun..

Keith

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 11:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Evo

i cannot fathom

Correct. That's always been your problem, stupid.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 11:52 AM

keep backing child molesters you sick fvck...

you better hope you never come near me, now that you have shown who you truely are...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 11:52 AM

No high ground for anybody on this one.

Seems that both the left and the right get a healthy dose of shut the [Bleeeeep!] up this time, from where I'm sitting it looks like 4 of the same thing.

When Rich grows a pair, quits talking big and starts acting big he'll be in the same boat.

p.s. good riddance.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 11:54 AM

you better hope you never come near me, now that you have shown who you truely are...

lol...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 11:58 AM

Not true.

What is true is that you are defending an idiot charged with first-degree intentional homicide.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 11:58 AM

whatever dung beatle...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 12:03 PM

well if mr child rapist would have done what the cops said, not tried to go get a weapon from his car, resulting in him getting shot, and starting riots, the kid wouldnt had to have a reason to even go there...

call out the piece of sh!t that started this whole ordeal, remember, as BLM says, silence is violence...

wanna know who's life matters to me? MINE... stop getting the fvcking cops called and fighting with them causing them to pull out guns and firing off rounds... one of these days they are going to miss and kill an innocent bystander...

CHANGE YOURSELF, then you can get the CHANGE YOU WANT...

otherwise more people will be killed, mark my words...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 12:03 PM

Kid never should have been there to begin with.

There are plenty of stories out there about the order of things, too...like the "molotov cocktail" was a bag with a cup of soda in it, and he shot someone who threw it at him, and then the dude with the skateboard tried to stop him and got himself shot for trying to save people from the little douchebag...and that the "guy with a handgun" was an EMT.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...kid's going to spend the rest of his life in jail while dipshits think it was a good thing that his IQ 34 mom decided to drive him to a protest with a gun.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: ondarvr

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 12:18 PM

The kid was probably listening to people like Rich and decided he would go take care of it for them.

Lots of practice on those first-person shooter games.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 12:19 PM

and EMT?

no...

he was convicted of felony burglary and was in illegal possession of a handgun...

he "thought" he was an EMT cuz he had a cut little backpack with a bottle of Arm and Hammer Simply Saline wash in it...

the guy is a POS...

funny how people are saying the kid couldnt drive 15 minutes away to keep a business safe,

yet say nothing about the people that got arrested there, filling up gas cans in a vehicle with Oregon plates...

or the people that traveled from Oregon to protest and fvck sh!t up in Seattle...

keep pointing the fingers and not accepting responsibility for your own sides actions, and you will get absolutely NOWHERE with your "demands"...
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 12:34 PM

The tech CEOs will deny it until the day they die, but the big elephant in the room is that the internet is destroying America. There are too many people who do not understand how full of [Bleeeeep!] the internet is, and can’t see the garbage from reality.

I keep hearing folks like Rich say “think for yourselves”, that doesn’t mean to make up and infer whatever you want out of anything. The world is huge and endlessly complicated, many things are just coincidences, every tragedy doesn’t have some big story or meaning.

IMO, you bring a gun to a hostile environment like this and expect to face consequences, this is no game, this is gang war in a sense. These are kids who don’t understand this. They do not represent America, they represent young dipshits.These protests attract these idiots, but these idiots do not represent the protest, nor do they represent most of America, which is what Trump is trying to portray.

Obviously, the police ignited this fury, I don’t blame them so much as I expect them to remedy the problem. Clearly some communities have police problems, this is their problem, not America’s.

Trump is trying to make this a country wide political thing and grand stand, it’s really a local problem IMO.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 12:34 PM

whatever dung beatle...

The battle cry of the beaten. rofl

You should change your name to Rented Mule.

or Drum

or Red Headed Step Child

or Pinata

or Dead Horse

or Red Hook

or, you could just keep evo ...as it seems to mean the same thing anymore.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 12:44 PM

ahh, i mixed up 2, the one that got plugged in the head, was the chimo... the skater dead dickweed was the woman beater...

either way, they both got what they deserved... death...

oh yeah, when you are white, and you join BLM, you get to talk like this... you become one with all...

this is how stupid the whole entire thing is... i know people that would have beat his ass after the first time he said it... he clearly didnt feel any threat, so he must have been used to saying it...

oh well, 1 hole in the head for the child rapist is good for me...

https://www.facebook.com/100029179182279...TEwNTI0NjYzMzE/

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 01:10 PM

ahh, i mixed up 2, the one that got plugged in the head, was the chimo... the skater dead dickweed was the woman beater...

either way, they both got what they deserved... death...

In evotard's world, if someone is accused by right wing extremist websites of some crime, they should be executed in the streets. No trial needed.

This shows how un-American evotard is. Just like his butt buddy, comrade orange buffoon.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 01:13 PM

evoatard also thinks the punishment for resisting arrest is execution...without a trial.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 01:19 PM

there you go defending pedophiles again...

not surprising you support Biden...

go hang yourself from a tree you stupid nasty fvck...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 01:30 PM

There goes evotard with another battle cry of the beaten. With lies. That's what losers who lost the argument do. They lie.

I never defended any pedophile, you liar.

I never wrote that I support Biden, you liar.

What a maroon, what an ignoramus. lol.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 01:33 PM

STFU you inbred fvck...

actions speak louder than words...

stop wanting to fvck little kids you disgusting pile of dog sh!t...
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 01:41 PM

Welcome back evo, sh!ts boring without your crazy ass lol.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 01:42 PM

STFU you inbred fvck...

actions speak louder than words...

stop wanting to fvck little kids you disgusting pile of dog sh!t...

So you're saying that all you have is words...

Got it.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 01:47 PM

no, i said what i was going to do over a week ago...

i told you to be prepared...

oh, heads up, its gonna get worse...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 02:12 PM

no, i said what i was going to do over a week ago...

i told you to be prepared...

oh, heads up, its gonna get worse...

dammit, I must have missed that.

did you say you were going to grab your AR and have your mom drive you down to Portland?

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 02:54 PM

The Walnut is bringing his A game lately and is not really even trying.

Smooth brains beware!

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
The Walnut is bringing his A game lately and is not really even trying.

Smooth brains beware!

LOL smile

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: JussieSmolt

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 03:26 PM

Evo, what gives you this idea you're so tough? You're getting old, big dog. From your old posts you seemed to relate to and associate with a lot of gangsters who I presume were felons or at least some. While I hate child molesters as much as the next you, you can't just go shooting them after they have done their time. You are something else. In a few years you'll identify with some other extreme viewpoint.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 03:29 PM

If Evo had some 16 year old poon in front of him and didn't think he'd get caught he'd take it. I'm guessing you already have hence the all barking and yipping.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 03:39 PM

This conversation is similar to being told to play dead when a grizzly is chewing on your a$$.
Hard to do.

Of course he went looking for trouble.
Of course he found it.

I was impressed by his self defense once on his back though.

I wouldn't want to be him once he hits the big house.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 03:47 PM

why do you have this idea that i think im so tough?

what should i be, afraid of everything?

not happening...

i dont associate with anyone i grew up with except on maybe a facebook post... what does that have to do with anything anyways? id call their asses out if one of them got caught with a gun, or raped someone, or whatever...

old? maybe, ill be 41 sunday..

what you should ask yourself, is why you are so confident you are a tough guy and would punk me and push me over no problem...

think about that for a second...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 03:51 PM

We're not talking about me and you, but I'd spank you on your bumbum. All I'm saying is that you resort to language that in the real world would get you rolled up or at least have you putting your money where your mouth is. I know you for some reason have all the confidence in the world with damn near everything, so my point is moot.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 03:53 PM

People make fun of you for the obvious and then you get extra slick with your tongue, but it's good for business. I'll stay out of it, squirt. We know you're the epitome of brave and fear nothing. That much is clear, lol.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 03:54 PM

you literally just said what i said you thought, you would just walk through me like i was nothing...

what makes you so confident you can do that?

if someone is as disrespectful to me in person as they are on here, they get the exact same response...

why havent i gotten my ass spanked?

because it AINT HAPPENING...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 03:55 PM

why do you have this idea that i think im so tough?

what should i be, afraid of everything?

not happening...

You say you're tough quite often, but being afraid of Jason did set a tone.....

gnomesayin'?

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 04:00 PM

i aint afraid of Jason, what the fvck would i have to be afraid of him for?

he has no reason to hate me, other than me calling him names which is in retaliation for him calling me names, like i said, i give what i get... he doesnt like being called names, dont call other people names first...

and if he wants to "beat me up", its not hard to find me... what the fvck are idiots like you and the others thinking im going to drive 4 hours to fight someone for? hes the one that wanted to beat me up, why would you make a person drive to them?

scared...

afraid..

right...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 04:11 PM

Blah. I feel silly engaging with someone as hard headed as you. You haven't been beat up because you wear a helmet everywhere holding your mother's hand. It's a hate crime or something. I believe you though that you've never been beat up. Crazy.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 04:13 PM

he has no reason to hate me, other than me calling him names

Probably no one here hates you. Don't be so paranoid.

We like you like we like those little yappy dogs...yap, yap, yap, yap. Annoying but fun to watch.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 04:14 PM

People might not have reason to hate you, but you certainly don't make your self the most likeable guy. That seriously can't be beyond your comprehension? When you aren't tooting your own horn you're being aggressive like a kid in junior high. I'm guessing it stems from some sort of trauma. Feels bad. Stay golden, Ponyboy. We know you ain't changing for nothing

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 04:29 PM

the only people that dont like me on here, are people that havent met me in person...

there may be a couple that have met me, but got schooled on something and their wife got involved and she got schooled then got forced by the wife to not talk to me anymore...

thats fine, i dont like giving fishing info out to ungrateful fvcks anyways...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 06:09 PM

Now I feel bad. I'm getting soft in my old age. Just be a nice guy Evo. It feels good.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 06:35 PM

I am.. Unless there's a reason for me to not be...

Just want to have fun in life, it doesn't last long...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 06:36 PM

Old? Is the 82 your birth year?
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 06:37 PM

Jeez, how many times does Evo have to lay it out? Evo is a tough guy because he knows a truly dangerous dude. Evo enjoys celebrity by association, so it stands to reason that he is tough by association.

Meanwhile that poor kid in Wisconsin is going to discover that his brand of stupidity really does hurt. The fact that his mom let him throw his life away is criminal.

I keep saying it again and again and again; the Black Lives Matter movement is flawed. I submit that is why it is having some trouble with acceptance. Sure, most black lives matter, just like most lives of every other color matter. But not all lives matter so much. Some people insist on self selecting themselves as not mattering too much. They do this by assaulting or trying to assault other people. Not a good thing. The other people may be armed and not take well to being assaulted. Especially cops. Cops are always armed. Assaulting or attempting to assault an armed person is like painting a target on yourself that says, "Shoot me."

Some innocent black people have been killed by cops. But not every black person killed by cops has been so innocent. BLM loses support by inferring that all blacks who are killed by cops didn't have it coming, when it's plain as day obvious that some might just as well have been wearing the sign that says, "Shoot me." When they sort that crap out I'll be a BLM supporter too.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 06:37 PM

the only people that dont like me on here, are people that havent met me in person...

there may be a couple that have met me, but got schooled on something and their wife got involved and she got schooled then got forced by the wife to not talk to me anymore...

Lmao.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Jeez, how many times does Evo have to lay it out? Evo is a tough guy because he knows a truly dangerous dude. Evo enjoys celebrity by association, so it stands to reason that he is tough by association.

Meanwhile that poor kid in Wisconsin is going to discover that his brand of stupidity really does hurt. The fact that his mom let him throw his life away is criminal.

I keep saying it again and again and again; the Black Lives Matter movement is flawed. I submit that is why it is having some trouble with acceptance. Sure, most black lives matter, just like most lives of every other color matter. But not all lives matter so much. Some people insist on self selecting themselves as not mattering too much. They do this by assaulting or trying to assault other people. Not a good thing. The other people may be armed and not take well to being assaulted. Especially cops. Cops are always armed. Assaulting or attempting to assault an armed person is like painting a target on yourself that says, "Shoot me."

Some innocent black people have been killed by cops. But not every black person killed by cops has been so innocent. BLM loses support by inferring that all blacks who are killed by cops didn't have it coming, when it's plain as day obvious that some might just as well have been wearing the sign that says, "Shoot me." When they sort that crap out I'll be a BLM supporter too.

Salmo’s life matters!

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 06:47 PM

Cool.. So Salmo is a borderline Marxist...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 07:25 PM

Evo has read up extensively on the writings of Karl Marx and is using the term Marxist correctly here.

Either that, or he hasn't and isn't.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: dwatkins

Salmo’s life matters!

lol

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 07:29 PM

Evo thinks anyone who feels bad for some black folks is a communist. This place is too much sometimes.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 07:30 PM

At least Evo is shorter and easier when referring to some dummy stuff.
Posted by: Streamer

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 07:37 PM

Usually the biggest yappers are the biggest wusses. Clearly there are a lot of weak people on this board. War Paint is the biggest badass on this board... and there are probably others like him. You just wouldn’t know.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 07:40 PM

Based off what? His last statement?

I call people Marxists who are Marxists and I’m not afraid to do so. Salmon doesn’t appear to be a Marxist, though.

But you certainly appear to be an idiot.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 07:47 PM

War Paint needs to set up a sweat for some us. If he's Indian that is. Anyone been in a sweat lodge? It's something else.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 07:53 PM

It’s a pretty cool experience... and no it wasn’t Jonas’s sweat lodge.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 08:34 PM

Goy pinners?

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 08:54 PM

he has no reason to hate me, other than me calling him names which is in retaliation for him calling me names, like i said, i give what i get... he doesnt like being called names, dont call other people names first...

and if he wants to "beat me up", its not hard to find me... what the fvck are idiots like you and the others thinking im going to drive 4 hours to fight someone for? hes the one that wanted to beat me up, why would you make a person drive to them?

scared...

afraid..

right...

Lol.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: JussieSmolt82
War Paint needs to set up a sweat for some us. If he's Indian that is. Anyone been in a sweat lodge? It's something else.

Yes. Peyote on the Navajo Rez outside of Farmington. Twice. Full ceremonies. Ooof. My brain is still melting.

Did you see the size of that chicken? thumbs

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 09:00 PM

WTF
Posted by: On The Swing

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/27/20 11:02 PM

Rich G I see is solidifying his place as the biggest piece of Shyt on the board, well done...

A tip of the hat to you other knuckledraggers trying oh so hard here to be his c ck warmer.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/28/20 06:43 AM

scared...

afraid..

right...

Nice crawdad, I'd have to guess that it's not your first.... wink

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/28/20 08:39 AM

Originally Posted By: NickD90

Yes. Peyote on the Navajo Rez outside of Farmington. Twice. Full ceremonies. Ooof. My brain is still melting.

Did you see the size of that chicken? thumbs

I've done 2 with the Lummi dudes. Not everyone's favorite people around here, but it is a special experience. I helped set up the night before and in the morning. Made it to the Warrior round or whatever both times. RIP Tristan Pisani. Never seen so much water drank in such a short period of time.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/28/20 09:17 AM

Clearly you have no idea of what it means to be Marxist.

Salmo is a moderate who is socially liberal and fiscally conservative while leaning ever so slightly libertarian.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/28/20 09:27 AM

Dumb how so many people are sick and tired of the libtards burning “their cities” when they don’t live in the city and haven’t actually seen what is going on there. Bloodthirsty white priveledge at its finest; they don’t live in the city but definitely know how to fix it and police it.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/28/20 09:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Dumb how so many people are sick and tired of the libtards burning “their cities” when they don’t live in the city and haven’t actually seen what is going on there. Bloodthirsty white priveledge at its finest; they don’t live in the city but definitely know how to fix it and police it.

So what is the answer then?

Keith

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/28/20 09:33 AM

It's no different than all the experts talking about how bad it is in downtown Seattle and Portland, just lawless anarchy and BLM/Antifa terrorists on every corner burning down buildings, shooting pedestrians, and whatnot.

I am sitting in downtown Seattle right now, and I walk all around it every day, and none of that is happening, anywhere...it's pretty quiet, actually, and except for a couple of really small areas during the heat of the protests, that's how it's been all along since March.

Same in Portland.

Those "experts" don't live in the cities they are "experts" about, and don't know their asses from their fuckin elbows.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 09:36 AM

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1

Keith

I am saying this problem is blown waaaaaaaaay out of proportion.

I said in a post yesterday that IMO this is a local problem where communities should try and deal within among themselves. Some communities need to fix their police and some don’t. When we generalize everything to a nation wide scale of panic it sounds like civil war is happening but it isn’t. Trump’s strategy is to make you scare of it and it is working. Don’t get scared, don’t get pulled into a fake war, live your life as you would normally (crept Covid of course).

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 10:02 AM

It's dead center between downtown and old town in Portland. I don't mess with Portland these days, but it's gotta go.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 10:03 AM

Like Keith asked, new people need to be elected and give that a shot. It ain't working.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 10:19 AM

Remember when we had Indian summers?

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 10:27 AM

Indeginous Peoples summer. bro. I think Indian sounds way cooler though.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 10:34 AM

Keith

I am saying this problem is blown waaaaaaaaay out of proportion.

I said in a post yesterday that IMO this is a local problem where communities should try and deal within among themselves. Some communities need to fix their police and some don’t. When we generalize everything to a nation wide scale of panic it sounds like civil war is happening but it isn’t. Trump’s strategy is to make you scare of it and it is working. Don’t get scared, don’t get pulled into a fake war, live your life as you would normally (crept Covid of course).

I don't live far from Portland, haven't been there in over a year as I got tired of walking downtown and seeing human [Bleeeeep!] piles near some of the nicer establishments and the tents and people shooting up in plain sight. Pretty disgusting but then again, it's not a world I was raised in and not something I care for. Others seem to not mind I guess...

Keith

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 11:22 AM

Portland use to be cool to visit 20 years ago as a small town dude. It hasn't been enjoyable or safe in a while downtown because of what Keith mentioned and more. I use to deliver air freight downtown and you'd be hard pressed to not find a group or bums following you and trying to set a robbery. Theyd follow you into buildings etc. Portland has turned into a giant shithole and it's not blown out of proportion, unless as said it's something you're into. Saturday market and the food scene use to be awesome. It won't ever be the same.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 11:28 AM

I think if Jason lived in Portland he'd feel different, but the voters and powers that be don't have the nerve to stand up because they are scared and worried about the next election. Not a world. was raised in either. My introduction to Portland was during the Watts riots and my parents and i must have ended up around MLK and the police told us to get out of their soon. There's never been any control over the place.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 11:33 AM

Saw some good concerts in the Rose Garden over the years.
And
Quit drinking in Portland.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 11:43 AM

I think if Jason lived in Portland he'd feel different, but the voters and powers that be don't have the nerve to stand up because they are scared and worried about the next election. Not a world. was raised in either. My introduction to Portland was during the Watts riots and my parents and i must have ended up around MLK and the police told us to get out of their soon. There's never been any control over the place.

We are all in agreement that Portland is a [Bleeeeep!] hole. I would never live in a town bigger than 100K. Would prefer smaller and I like the country.

Should we all all get our guns and go to Portland to defend property since we agree Portland is a [Bleeeeep!] hole?

Cities change over time. Detroit used to be great. Why do some suddenly care so much now about cities and want to go to them and fight riots?

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 12:17 PM

We are all in agreement that Portland is a [Bleeeeep!] hole. I would never live in a town bigger than 100K. Would prefer smaller and I like the country.

Should we all all get our guns and go to Portland to defend property since we agree Portland is a [Bleeeeep!] hole?

Cities change over time. Detroit used to be great. Why do some suddenly care so much now about cities and want to go to them and fight riots?

Not many have a vested interest in the [Bleeeeep!] hole.. Just have to remember with the right leadership, it could be one hell of a nice place. It was not too long ago.

Keith

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 12:32 PM

And you dumbfuks not living there makes it all the more liveable.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Illahee
And you dumbfuks not living there makes it all the more liveable.

Wrong, it's us that used to go there to spend money and won't because it's a [Bleeeeep!] hole... Your dead wrong in this one. That city is digging it's own hole with the wrong leadership, plain and simple.

Keith

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 01:39 PM

Okay some cities have been poorly governed into shitholes, so we should elect Trump to fix it, and go there with guns as MAGA mercenaries to improve them back to the ideal they once were?

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 02:03 PM

People who don't live in Seattle bitch about Seattle all the time...and we have one of the best economies in the country, one of the most beautiful urban areas in the country, and make enough money that our tax dollars subsidize all the whiners around the state, and country, because they don't earn enough money to pay their own way.

They're like 13 year old teenage kids who think they should get everything handed to them without having to earn it themselves, which bitching about their mean parents who are paying their way.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 02:12 PM

Okay some cities have been poorly governed into shitholes, so we should elect Trump to fix it, and go there with guns as MAGA mercenaries to improve them back to the ideal they once were?

No, to me Trump has nothing to do with it. He did nothing there until the federal buildings were tore up, broken into and such and even at that the Feds were told to leave. It's more of the frame of mind of the leadership there. They simply find it acceptable to have people living in tents, homeless camps, shitting on corners, shooting up on side walks, graffiti, littering everywhere and leadership in the city is doing nothing about it. Again, speaking with first hand experience on the last few occasion's I went down there. To each is their own, I just don't understand the mindset of allowing such a beautiful city become overran.

Keith

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 02:21 PM

No, to me Trump has nothing to do with it. He did nothing there until the federal buildings were tore up, broken into and such and even at that the Feds were told to leave. It's more of the frame of mind of the leadership there. They simply find it acceptable to have people living in tents, homeless camps, shitting on corners, shooting up on side walks, graffiti, littering everywhere and leadership in the city is doing nothing about it. Again, speaking with first hand experience on the last few occasion's I went down there. To each is their own, I just don't understand the mindset of allowing such a beautiful city become overran.

Keith

Not sure what it's like in rural Clark County, or Multanomah County, but there are a lot more homeless camps and drugs out in rural King and Snohomish counties than there are in Everett or Seattle, probably by a factor of 10.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 02:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd

Keith

Not sure what it's like in rural Clark County, or Multanomah County, but there are a lot more homeless camps and drugs out in rural King and Snohomish counties than there are in Everett or Seattle, probably by a factor of 10.

Fish on...

Todd

For a short while we had homeless camps in Clark County but for the most part they're all cleaned up and when one comes together they're addressed and removed. I spend a little time in rural Multnomah and haven't seen any in the areas I've been. Can't speak for the entire county though.

Keith

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 02:40 PM

I think part of the problem here, besides that fact that they exist at all, is that they are really obvious around here...under the freeway, in alleys, and whatnot...but they are in pretty small and well-defined areas.

Not sure what the solution is, but whatever it is, we sure as fuckk haven't tried it yet, because whatever they are doing is not working.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 04:25 PM

13 or 37, according to the news residents of downtown Portland are ready to leave. As someone who was forced to go there for work for 4 years it wasnt safe and its went to [Bleeeeep!], its just a fact. I obviously a lot of current frustration is due to the recent riots and dirty white kids. It's a bummer that everything has to come down to democrats vs republicans. Seems pretty bipartisan to me, but not my problem. Just don't ask me to go downtown.
Posted by: Krijack

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/28/20 04:57 PM

So often we just get used to situations, and fail to see the full extent. Coming into Seattle, the problem is extremely obvious for those that visit.
I live in a fairly rough area. I have no problems with the area, but my brother always complains about how bad it is. I laugh at him, but... sometimes the problem becomes too clear. Like the time I took my 11 year old daughter to a red box and was approached by a homeless man asking for money, who then started to go in to a seizure in front of us ( I think an OD.) Oh well, I just started going to a different store. It was ok until someone pulled a gun on me as I was leaving. Last week, late at night, a man walking down the middle of the street appeared to get hit by the car in front of me. I slowly drove by as he rolled in the street. I was fairly sure he wasn't hit, so I just called 911 and kept driving. The operator response made me take pause. Her first question was not if the guy was ok, but rather if I saw anyone with a gun. I went a few blocks and drove back the other direction. Sure enough, he was standing on the side of the road talking to another guy that had come out of the shadows. The list goes on and on. Yet, I still pretend that there is nothing dangerous about the area. Because so often, what should alarm us, becomes normal.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/29/20 09:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Krijack
So often we just get used to situations, and fail to see the full extent. Coming into Seattle, the problem is extremely obvious for those that visit.
I live in a fairly rough area. I have no problems with the area, but my brother always complains about how bad it is. I laugh at him, but... sometimes the problem becomes too clear. Like the time I took my 11 year old daughter to a red box and was approached by a homeless man asking for money, who then started to go in to a seizure in front of us ( I think an OD.) Oh well, I just started going to a different store. It was ok until someone pulled a gun on me as I was leaving. Last week, late at night, a man walking down the middle of the street appeared to get hit by the car in front of me. I slowly drove by as he rolled in the street. I was fairly sure he wasn't hit, so I just called 911 and kept driving. The operator response made me take pause. Her first question was not if the guy was ok, but rather if I saw anyone with a gun. I went a few blocks and drove back the other direction. Sure enough, he was standing on the side of the road talking to another guy that had come out of the shadows. The list goes on and on. Yet, I still pretend that there is nothing dangerous about the area. Because so often, what should alarm us, becomes normal.

Great point, the dirty little tricks that people will fall for. We've been taught all our lives to love our neighbors and offer a helping hand when one is needed and those sick [Bleeeeep!] prey on it.

I don't know what the answer is but allowing it only enforces the thought that it's ok and it then becomes the norm. It's pretty simple in my mind, you give them an inch and they'll take a mile. But again, it starts with leadership, the lack of it is beyond evident.

Keith

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/29/20 09:40 AM

It starts and ends with parenting.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/29/20 09:58 AM

it starts with the parents but democrats in public office have made it increasingly hard to parent as they continue to take away tools parents can use.

I have a story about parenting.

When I was a cop in Mason county I dealt with a single upper middle class father and his teenage son for about 6 years. At first his son was a little [Bleeeeep!] 6th grader, disrespectful to nearly all adults, always in trouble at school. I got called a few times for issues of assault, minor drug use and vandalism.. Fathers response was always protective towards his son regardless of what his son had done, he and his son were buddies...

This continued off and on for years, when his son turned 16 dad bought him a brand new full size half ton Chevy truck, 2008 or 2009, kid was still a total [Bleeeeep!] head, by the time the kid was 17 he had dropped out of school , OD'd and heroin a couple times, attitude worse than ever, now he was treating his dad like [Bleeeeep!]. Dad was calling me to be his sons father, I went to the house a couple times and tried to tell the dad to kick the son out, take away the truck and cut him off. Dad said he could not do any of those things,,, within 4 months the kid was dead from a drug overdose..

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/29/20 10:43 AM

Cool story, Rich. Sending you in to help is probably what got him. Way to go.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/29/20 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
It starts and ends with parenting.

It takes a village. lol

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/29/20 12:13 PM

Cool story, Rich. Sending you in to help is probably what got him. Way to go.

rofl

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/29/20 12:16 PM

Enabling parents and lack of Consequences... Some people just can't do it and when not done entitlement sets in. Then you can enter the discussion of work ethic.

Keith

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/29/20 01:31 PM

This one will end up in front of a Jury... Although the laws likely say he's screwed, there's a ton of video footage showing him doing as one is taught to do, retreat retreat retreat. He showed a ton of restraint before opening fire.

Sad to see it go down this way. He shouldn't have been there and shouldn't have been there with a gun in hand. Now he stands to see life in prison for such a stupid act.

Keith

Yep, the kid should not have been there with his AR.
Might be hard to prove self defense on the first guy that took a round to the head.
Although there may have been another shooter, reports say.
The Internet is calling this guy the Bald-Headed Midget Child Molester.
Apparently he served 12-ish years for child molestation and then decided to make a career change to be a peaceful protester.
It's weird how many of these "peaceful protesters" have police records.
Andy Ngo is posting up their mugshots and rapsheets.

And then there's Skateboard Hero that took one to the heart as he was flailing away with his skateboard.
It's a real gun and real bullets. Don't do that.

Finally we have the Glock Medic.
He was waving a Glock around as he came at the kid.
The pistol can be seen on video.
Apparently he's a convicted felon in possession of a firearm.
And is he really a Medic ?
Or did he wear that hat to blend in with the mob ?

The kid was very good at awarding Stupid Prizes.
Head shot.
Heart shot.
Massive soft tissue damage.

The kid will now need a very good lawyer.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/29/20 01:48 PM

He will not be convicted;
Truth is he lived 50% of Americas dream right now, what most american gun owners have been fantasizing about the past 4 months in their minds,,, going out and shooting some of these crazy assholes!...

With that being said he was within his rights to protect himself.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/29/20 02:55 PM

Rich, who all do you fantasize about shooting? I'm curious.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/29/20 04:28 PM

the gun wasnt his, it was his friends... he didnt cross any state or county lines, it was a resident of Kenosha that owned it...

he was scrubbing graffiti off walls and was in the town all day long... he helped people with medical needs, etc, its on video...

before Rosenbaum (molester) got shot, you can see in the video there is one person behind him after he threw whatever it was, firing a pistol in the air chasing behind him...

the head wound wasnt what it looked like, it was a graze or head smash on the concrete, he got shot in the back and groin, one of which ruptured his liver and lungs...

so now you have a kid with a gun, that was being chased by 2 adults, one of which was firing a handgun in the air... then after he shot chimo, he got chased after and jumped by 3 more people (head kick guy, wanna be medic burglar, and skate r dead dude) one of which having a firearm and pointing it at him...

it is very much in the Disparity of Force law realm, but, him being in possession of the rifle is going to be key... Wisconsin law says you can be in possession of a rifle as young as 12, as long a supervised by an adult, which he was, you can see in the videos, he was with several adults...

i dont know why people are fixating on the kid, he killed 3 peices of sh!t... so fvckin what....
Posted by: FleaFlickr02

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/29/20 05:18 PM

He will not be convicted;
Truth is he lived 50% of Americas dream right now, what most american gun owners have been fantasizing about the past 4 months in their minds,,, going out and shooting some of these crazy assholes!...

With that being said he was within his rights to protect himself.

Nice post, psycho.

Case in point why not everyone should be allowed to bear arms. It scares the $hit out of me to see
your eccentricity turning to full on psychosis before our very eyes.

You gun nuts have it wrong. The Second Amendment was intended to protect the People from government tyranny; not our neighbors. Point that rage toward Washington DC and you might do something useful for society for a change, Rich.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/29/20 05:47 PM

I could see Rich G assassinating a president some day or maybe a senator. The government should at least be aware of him. He thinks the unibomber.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/29/20 06:55 PM

You guys are such idiots, I am a non violent person,, I avoid physical confrontation at all costs.. There is a time and a place for it but individual acts or small group acts are not useful unless it triggers a bigger event, People going out and protecting private property are not looking for the trouble, they are just ready for it and the trouble comes to them.

I only had like 2 use of force complaints against me in 15 years, never shot anybody, never fired a shot on purpose, (accidental discharge in the ground once), 5 or 6 knock down drag out fights, mostly with drunks. Maybe 10 citizen complaints... I am not stupid enough to go out and kill anybody because I am mad or upset, sure if we go to war that is different but the war has not come to my neighborhood yet.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/29/20 07:12 PM

Accidental discharge?

JFChrist.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/29/20 08:01 PM

That's what Rich's Dad said.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/29/20 09:21 PM

(accidental discharge in the ground once)
rofl

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/29/20 09:53 PM

Lack of work ethic = poverty
Boohoo hoooo

Build a wall around these chit holes and air drop drugs.

Let them take the trash out themselves.
They won't even know they are working.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/30/20 10:09 AM

it starts with the parents but democrats in public office have made it increasingly hard to parent as they continue to take away tools parents can use.

I have a story about parenting.

When I was a cop in Mason county I dealt with a single upper middle class father and his teenage son for about 6 years. At first his son was a little [Bleeeeep!] 6th grader, disrespectful to nearly all adults, always in trouble at school. I got called a few times for issues of assault, minor drug use and vandalism.. Fathers response was always protective towards his son regardless of what his son had done, he and his son were buddies...

This continued off and on for years, when his son turned 16 dad bought him a brand new full size half ton Chevy truck, 2008 or 2009, kid was still a total [Bleeeeep!] head, by the time the kid was 17 he had dropped out of school , OD'd and heroin a couple times, attitude worse than ever, now he was treating his dad like [Bleeeeep!]. Dad was calling me to be his sons father, I went to the house a couple times and tried to tell the dad to kick the son out, take away the truck and cut him off. Dad said he could not do any of those things,,, within 4 months the kid was dead from a drug overdose..

All's well that ends well?

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/31/20 11:09 AM

Noted today that the murderous little punk had his "Christian" gofundme program yanked.

Good, his mom and Trump should be paying for his defense, and then they should be paying for the cost of his incarceration for the rest of his life, too.

Fish on...

todd
Posted by: OceanSun

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/31/20 01:43 PM

I think you've got it wrong on this one Todd. The Mob had murderous intent not the kid. He even rendered medical assistance to injured protesters. He's got a good lawyer - the one who represented Sandmann in his defamation lawsuits against CNN, WaPost, etc. If he had murderous intent he could have started mowing people down at any time. He showed restraint and then used his gun as self defense when being pursued/attacked.

I think GoFundMe jumped the gun on a policy violation in deeming it as raising funds for legal defense of a hate crime. Haven't seen anything to suggest the kid was racist or acting from racist motivations.

That said, I'd bitch the hell out of my kid if he ever thought about showing up to a protest with a gun.
Posted by: OceanSun

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/31/20 01:46 PM

For a different take on the situation (truth's probably somewhere in the middle) here's an article with a statement from the kid's legal team:

http://www.womensystems.com/2020/08/kenosha-shooters-legal-team-releases.html?m=0

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/31/20 03:03 PM

the only charge he should and probably will be prossecuted for is open carrying the rifle being under 18... but tons of people including lawyers are saying that the accompanied by an adult thing may come into play (as i have said here)...

they had guns and other weapons while actively pursuing him, just because he had the rifle if it is even illegal, doesnt take away from his ability to protect himself...

this is going to fall under the Disparity of Force laws... watch...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/31/20 03:04 PM

it also cant be a "hate" crime...

it was 1 white kid that shot 3 white peices of sh!t...

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/31/20 03:05 PM

From what I read today he self-defensed someone right in the back.

He never should been there in the first place, and everyone wants to blame bad parenting all the time when it's a black parent...well, this kid's parent never should have had children, and she needs to be in jail herself for abetting his crimes.

If a black teenager...aka "a thug"...had been driven across state lines with a gun to attend a Trump rally, and in "self defense" shot a Trumpanzee in the back, all the clowns running to this kid's defense would be calling for a fuckin genocide.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke - 08/31/20 03:12 PM

this guy didnt drive across state lines... but he sure as sh!t committed a hate crime...

no riots?

https://www.wrbl.com/news/crime/autozone-stabbing-suspect-makes-first-appearance-in-court/
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/31/20 06:01 PM

Clearly you have no idea of what it means to be Marxist.

Salmo is a moderate who is socially liberal and fiscally conservative while leaning ever so slightly libertarian.

Perhaps Evo meant Socialist.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/31/20 07:58 PM

Trumpanzee
That's some funny chit you blue bass turd !

laugh

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 08/31/20 08:00 PM

Here is the deal, Todd is a dumphuck, he knows he is a dumphuck and will go down in flames as a dumphuck... He has hitched his wagon to a lost cause and is going down with it no matter what..

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/01/20 07:37 AM

Here is the deal, I am a dumphuck, I know I am a dumphuck and will go down in flames as a dumphuck... I have hitched my wagon to a lost cause and am going down with it no matter what..

Typos fixed

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/01/20 10:06 AM

Here is the deal, Todd is a dumphuck, he knows he is a dumphuck and will go down in flames as a dumphuck... He has hitched his wagon to a lost cause and is going down with it no matter what..

I mean, that's true...all the smart kids know that Obama is a clone of a Lucieferian Egyptian Pharoah that eats children.

That sounds a lot more reasonable than you being a total fuckin kookoonut.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/01/20 10:17 AM

TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/01/20 11:02 AM

Saw the strangest campaign sign along the road on my way to the dentist this morning:

TRUMP

More Bullsh!t

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/01/20 06:00 PM

Rich the Wordsmith
Goddam funny thread

smile

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/01/20 11:12 PM

"Suicide weekend" after November 4.. They wont be able to handle it, Trump winning is the least of their problems.. The truth will be so staggering for many their bowls will literally release.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/02/20 07:30 AM

"Suicide weekend" after November 4.. They wont be able to handle it, Trump winning is the least of their problems.. The truth will be so staggering for many their bowls will literally release.

1. Trump already won. He’s been in power for 4 years.

2. Reality is so staggering your bowl released long ago, you just wish everyone was as crazy as you.
Posted by: FleaFlickr02

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/02/20 08:26 AM

Nice. More open expression of your desire for people on "the other side" to up and die.

Psycho....

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/02/20 09:28 AM

Psychos like Rich ARE the problem.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/02/20 09:55 AM

Originally Posted By: DBS

Agreed. A wise man told me a long time ago to beware of those with nothing to lose. I think Rich said he lives in a stump or something right?

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/02/20 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: DBS

Well, yeah.

I wonder when was the last time the SO did a wellness check on him. He really seems to be tipping over even farther lately, it's amazing how far it is to the bottom.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/02/20 11:34 AM

None of this is his fault.
Perhaps he is simply a product of the systematic failures of our current society.

Instead of piling on....Why don't you guys practice what your politics preach and reach out to help Rich???

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/02/20 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0

None of this is his fault.
Perhaps he is simply a product of the systematic failures of our current society.

Instead of piling on....Why don't you guys practice what your politics preach and reach out to help Rich???

Why don’t you practice what you preach? Or do you agree with Rich and guys like Rich?

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/02/20 12:21 PM

It's called sarcasm. thumbs

The only reaching out to Rich I'd ever do is a swift kick square to the junk. Anything more than that is a waste of my and his time. You can't fix stupid and Rich is all kinds of stupid.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/02/20 12:37 PM

That was a big wooosh over your noggin’ beesush. Wd40 likes to speak in wildfire dry humor.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/02/20 12:49 PM

Oooooops, I guess?

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/02/20 01:42 PM

Oooooops, I guess?

It’s all good beez just be better next time.

Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes - 09/02/20 04:07 PM

wd40