A message for the armed forces veterans here...

Posted by: Todd

A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 10:23 AM

I am glad you are just losers, and still alive, instead of the suckers that got killed.

Too bad the suckers didn't have bone spurs.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Illahee

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 10:32 AM

No lower form of humanoid than a draft dodger.
Cowardice in it's highest degree.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 10:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Illahee

I dunno...it's a pretty low form of subhuman to continue making apologies and excuses for such a dirtball, even when he calls you a sucker or a loser.

Blaming Trump is like blaming a snake for being a snake...it's not like it wasn't abundantly clear what a waste of air he was, long before he ran for President.

It's his enablers, apologists, a cultists that are to blame at this point.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 11:01 AM

Over the years I've met dozens of draft dodgers, not a single one of them was worth a fuckingshit.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 12:15 PM

How many of you "losers" have checked in on this post and decided not to reply?

Don't mind being called a loser by your CIC? Do you mind that he called your fallen brethren "suckers"?

Don't mind cuz "owns the libs"?

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 12:24 PM

Weird post.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 12:27 PM

Weird "President", and his weird cultists.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 01:09 PM

Imagine being a hardcore lefty and caring about this.....

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 01:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Imagine being a hardcore lefty and caring about this.....

I didn't think your head could get any farther up your ass...but you are quickly encroaching on Evo/Rich G territory here.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 01:53 PM

Will you and trannymanhesheheshe please get a room

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 02:08 PM

Will you and trannymanhesheheshe please get a room

This is roughly the same response from every Trumpanzee after he called veterans "losers" and the ones who died in service to our country "suckers".

Good work.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 02:16 PM

I like monkeys.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 02:24 PM

I like Presidents who don't call veterans "losers and suckers".

Trump cultists don't seem to mind it...that's the "weird" part of this thread.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: DCC

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
I like monkeys.

Fat and orange monkeys are call Orangutan's...or trump.

smile

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 03:05 PM

Cultists:

He didn't say that! (yes he did, confirmed many times over)

He didn't mean it! (really? then what did he mean when he called veterans "losers", and those who died in service "suckers"?)

Others have said worse! (yeah? Who? Were they the fuckin POTUS? What would you have said if, say, Obama said it?)

But emails! (Derp derp derpity, derp)

The fact of the matter is Trump Cultists literally do not care about anything he says or does, even despicable things, they have proven that over and over again.

They completely lack any moral compass, inclination towards reality, or concern for the country or anyone in it...and this latest mouth diarrhea from Trump is just one of the many times they have been given opportunities to demonstrate otherwise, and just like the rest of the times, will take a pass on it here, too.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: eddie

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 03:19 PM

Unfortunately, some Trump supporters are showing every indications that they are, in fact, cultists!
Posted by: FleaFlickr02

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 03:24 PM

They don't object to treason, obstruction of justice, or cheating to win elections. Insulting veterans is some low down $hit, but it's not as bad as any of those things. By comparison, this one should be relatively easy for the guzzlers to guzzle.

Being fully aware of the dangers of COVID-19 but downplaying it to protect the stock market has unquestionably cost lives, and as his minions continue attending his rallies mask-free, he'll continue to cost us more.

On a related note, can someone please explain to me why on Earth Hispanic voters are polling for Trump? Don't they all come from "$hithole countries?" Talk about voting against your best interests...

This smoke in the air needs to go. I feel like $hit, and it's making me $hitty....

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 04:15 PM

Settle down Tabloid Todd, the far left and this country deserves every fuking thing it is getting right now....you know it, I know it, hell, RichGee....well, he doesn't know schit, but please do us some good and steer your stupid fvckin party back to the middle so I can jump on again
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 04:35 PM

I have flat feet and a bunion. I registered for the selective service. The Vietnam War ended before I became a teenager. I am not a draft dodger like Trump.

Bent Member probably never registered for the selective service. Instead he went hiding in Idaho so he could flee to Canada and be a conscientious objector. If Bent Member was near the middle he would denounce the Orange draft dodger.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 05:15 PM

My grandparents served in WW2,my uncle was in Viet Nam and it [Bleeeeep!] him up big time. These people aren't losers they are heroes. Trump is a reality show wanker married to a hooker,other than being rick off daddy's money what has EVER done that made you say" wow ,Donny's a hero!!" Name ONE thing. And don't throw left at me because I am not a fan of far left or far right.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 05:41 PM

Settle down Tabloid Todd, the far left and this country deserves every fuking thing it is getting right now....you know it, I know it, hell, RichGee....well, he doesn't know schit, but please do us some good and steer your stupid fvckin party back to the middle so I can jump on again

The left deserves a pathological liar who calls veterans losers and suckers?

You may not realize this...but when Trump lies, he's lying to you, too, dipshit ..difference is, you like it.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 07:36 PM

The left deserves every fukin bit of this schit for letting this fukin fat orange POS in office. So keep popping off about what this asshats does and says while your very own party sinks into oblivion.

SteelheadMa'am.....You are speaking out of complete ignorance. It's ok, because ' BentMember' is fricken good, I'll tip my hat to you for that
Posted by: Streamer

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 08:56 PM

I’ll agree with this under the premise that it is a declared war by congress and a war that is necessary for our securing domestic freedom. Thankfully the draft hasn’t been around for a long time, but if it was to be brought back to help recruit in fighting “wars” similar to those of the last 20 years I would encourage people to resist.

Basically, if it’s a war similar to a Bush War, Obama war, Trump war, or pretty much anything since WW2, then I can’t fault someone for not participating.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 09:00 PM

+1000

Bent is right, Todd. The reason Trump got elected is because the Democratic Party did this to themselves. Nobody wanted to vote for Trump but people did because they are sick of the games the left plays with identity politics and the corrupt, hypocrisy and elitism. If the Dems weren’t so extreme and picked a reasonable candidate Trump would have easily lost.
Posted by: Krijack

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 09:07 PM

I lean a bit towards Steamers position. My father went through a lot in WWII. Enough that he hated war with a passion. He found the wars since disgusting.
"Growing up, he would declare"no kid of mine is going to fight a useless war."
Lest you think he was a coward, he was involved in a somethings after the war that he would never tell us. From what I can get, he was running guns into Yugoslavia to help the resistance. Ended up getting targeted by someone and then shipped to the US by the CIA. He had no problem with us standing up for something, it just had to be worth standing up for.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Streamer

I’ll agree with this under the premise that it is a declared war by congress and a war that is necessary for our securing domestic freedom. Thankfully the draft hasn’t been around for a long time, but if it was to be brought back to help recruit in fighting “wars” similar to those of the last 20 years I would encourage people to resist.

Basically, if it’s a war similar to a Bush War, Obama war, Trump war, or pretty much anything since WW2, then I can’t fault someone for not participating.

See here's the deal fucknutts, you don't get to pick the war, it picks you.
That is if your a patriot.
News flash I didn't know anyone who wanted to fight in Vietnam, but they did anyway, and many didn't come home.
So why don't you take your "both parties are doing it" and shove it it your ass sideways.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 10:49 PM

[quote=Streamer]

Bent is right, Todd. The reason Trump got elected is because the Democratic Party did this to themselves. quote]

I can't really argue with this. I mean,you would think chicks voting for Billary would have swayed the vote,but even they couldn't stand her. The Dems pulled some shady sh!t and it was so transparent that people voted for a guy who isn't a career politician,but a reality show star. The candidates were Billary and Trump. How can anyone choose a good president from those 2 schlubs??

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/14/20 11:45 PM

See here's the deal fucknutts, you don't get to pick the war, it picks you.
That is if your a patriot.
News flash I didn't know anyone who wanted to fight in Vietnam, but they did anyway, and many didn't come home.
So why don't you take your "both parties are doing it" and shove it it your ass sideways.

Being a patriot means being willing to stand up against your government when it is wrong. Resisting unconstitutional undeclared wars fits this. Keep being herded where the government wants you to go sheep. Why don’t you just fvck off because everyone here thinks you are a total dumb schit whether they actually say it or not. Take your false patriotism and shove it up your ass you pathetic fvck.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 08:00 AM

And that's exactly what Vietnam veterans did after serving in the military, they came home and protested the US involvement in the war.
That's what real patriots do.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 09:26 AM

Predictably this entire conversation has gone from "Why don't Trump Cultists seem to mind that he calls veterans "losers" and our dead soldiers "suckers"? to "both sides are responsible for this jackass in the White House."

There is zero moral compass on the right, they have sold out everything for Trump.

Cultists don't mind that he calls veterans losers and suckers because they don't mind anything that Trump does.

Period.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 09:51 AM

Time for Todd to go help hunt bigfeets in timeout with rich.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 10:00 AM

Just because you don't like what Todd has to say doesn't mean he's lying, or even wrong.

Rich was spreading proven false info in an attempt to promote an agenda.

But I suspect you already knew that.

wink

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 10:08 AM

Can you imagine the fit that Trumpanzees would be throwing if Biden called veterans "losers" and "suckers"?

They worship at the Altar of Trump, and don't care what he says or does...it's All Trump, All the Time.

That is their agenda.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 10:27 AM

Since you seem so sure the cheeto man said this. Prove it.
Post the link for the video or audio clip. You're so sure he said this.

Maybe you're being a good little sheep and eating the warm grass the media feeds you.

I don't believe chit until the fat man sings himself. Sound familiar Todd?

The only person here at the altar of trump is you. Creepin in the shadows waiting for the trumpet to fart. And when it's not the flavor you prefer, you throw a tissy and have to let the world know.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 10:36 AM

That's my boy,Trump!! crazy

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 10:36 AM

Originally Posted By: DCC
Just because you don't like what Todd has to say doesn't mean he's lying, or even wrong.

wink

Oh the irony.

I'm waiting for the proof. Until then it is a lie. Kind of like what rich was up to.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 10:43 AM

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc...suckers/615997/

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news...s-losers-2020-9

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...rks/5719981002/

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/tr...a-s-ncna1239433

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/tr...ers-report-says

https://www.vox.com/2020/9/4/21422733/atlantic-trump-military-suckers-losers-explained

That's enough for now. The best is that when the Fox News reporter checked with her sources inside the White House, and they confirmed it to her, she reported on it and Trump called for her to be fired.

It's not like it comes as a shock, being a total douchebag with zero class is exactly why you like him, SpoonFed, so don't tell me that when he acts exactly that way you are surprised, or can actually deny it.

It's Trump, and it's his Cult...to a tee.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 10:45 AM

And way back to the beginning of the topic...he could go on TV and say it, and you wouldn't care one bit, would you? You'd still gargle him right down your throat...Trumpanzees asking for "facts" and "proof" is code word for "I literally do not care what he says or does, I can feel his balls on my tongue, and I like it".

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 10:52 AM

You didn't listen. It's that TDS kicking in again.

You can post all of the media stories you want. It's not the audio or video of him saying it.

Same would go for Biden, yeezy or Cornish!t.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 10:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Todd
And way back to the beginning of the topic...he could go on TV and say it, and you wouldn't care one bit, would you? You'd still gargle him right down your throat...Trumpanzees asking for "facts" and "proof" is code word for "I literally do not care what he says or does, I can feel his balls on my tongue, and I like it".

Fish on...

Todd

If he said that on tv. He would bomb the election.
Roasting McCain has nothing to do with this.
I'll be the first to mention that he could work on using his filter a little more when he speaks. Djt would be the last person to belittle our armed force veterans.

Seems like your struggling to stay afloat.
We'll throw you the life ring when you give us the proof.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 11:18 AM

Can you imagine the fit that Trumpanzees would be throwing if Biden called veterans "losers" and "suckers"?

They worship at the Altar of Trump, and don't care what he says or does...it's All Trump, All the Time.

That is their agenda.

Fish on...

Todd

Lot of truth to that.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 11:19 AM

Seriously, though...would you care if there was a recording of it?

What if there was a recording of him admitting to committing sexual assault? That one clearly wasn't a deal breaker for you...would calling veterans losers and suckers be a deal breaker?

DJT would be the first one to belittle everyone, or have you had your head so far up his ass the last three years that you haven't heard him every single day do it to everyone?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 11:22 AM

Some of us stay neutral and don’t have party loyalty. We tend to be the more objective ones. Todd clearly has TDS and cannot be objective. Trump is clearly the lesser of the two evil only because Biden is so terrible, but it still isn’t enough for me to cast my vote for him.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 11:31 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=541Cg2Jnb8s

"I like my military heroes to be not captured."

And when he says it dumfuck Republicans are applauding in the background.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 12:03 PM

Some of us stay neutral and don’t have party loyalty. We tend to be the more objective ones. Todd clearly has TDS and cannot be objective. Trump is clearly the lesser of the two evil only because Biden is so terrible, but it still isn’t enough for me to cast my vote for him.

"Neutral" in the face of a pathological liar like Trump isn't "neutral", it's pro-Trump.

Libertarians pretend they have no allegiance...but if you don't stand for something, then you don't stand for anything, and are part of the established staus quo.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 12:24 PM

Seriously, though...would you care if there was a recording of it?

What if there was a recording of him admitting to committing sexual assault? That one clearly wasn't a deal breaker for you...would calling veterans losers and suckers be a deal breaker?

DJT would be the first one to belittle everyone, or have you had your head so far up his ass the last three years that you haven't heard him every single day do it to everyone?

Fish on...

Todd

Wouldn't djt be in prison if he was such a criminal?

Todd, I've seen the results from him being prez and I don't hate it.
You have to look past the fact that he is a buffoon. But you can't.

Obiden had enough time to fix things, and couldnt deliver.

But please tell us how Biden/Harris is going to save the American people. And "anybody but trump" is not a good answer.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 12:30 PM

What results do you speak of? I keep hearing that from the Cultists, but they typically don't have results to speak of, other than "owning the libs" with all the lying.

I don't care if he's a buffoon, I care that he is a pathological liar, with no regard for the 1st, 2nd, or 4th Amendments, specifically, and the rest of the Constitution in general.

I care that he lied about Covid-19.

I care that he foments divisiveness.

I care that he has no respect for our armed forces.

That's not "buffoonry", that's sociopathy.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 12:45 PM

Stopping the flood of illegal immigrants into our country for one. Illegal being the key word.

Slashing big pharma $.

Our economy has been thriving the past 4 years.

His major agenda for America is to cut taxes and put more money back in our pockets. Slowly but shurley.

Taking back our jobs from overseas. To give the Americans more employment opportunities and again, put money back in our pockets.

The exact opposite than what was on the Obiden agenda. The Americans suffer while our $ and jobs go overseas and in people like pelosi's and China's pocket.

Sounds terrible, huh todd?

Again, what is Biden going to do for the American people.
Fukall, that's what.

The only cult around here is the "hate for Trump" cult. Just cuz.
In which you are the leader.

Posted by: Dan S.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 01:06 PM

It's funny when dumb people think they're smart.

No wonder Evo and Spoonie are butt buddies. They both have a severe case of the DK effect going on.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 01:07 PM

Here goes Spoonie working the shaft.

rofl
Posted by: NickD90

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 01:15 PM

Don't care who's President or who gets "credit", but no new wars = win

I'd like to think that's something folks of all stripes can celebrate, but y'all will somehow prove me wrong. Man in the mirror and all that.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

No wonder Evo and Spoonie are butt buddies. They both have a severe case of the DK effect going on.

So, in short you're throwing in the towel?

I was asked to defend the results, and I did. With facts.

And when Todd and Dan are asked to explain how Biden/Harris are going to turn chit around, all I hear is baa-baa, ball gargling and workin the shaft.

dan, show me your smarts. bet you can't. And I pay up.

And calling trump a draft dodger and a pos (even if it's true) isn't going to cut it.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 01:50 PM

"Neutral" in the face of a pathological liar like Trump isn't "neutral", it's pro-Trump.

Libertarians pretend they have no allegiance...but if you don't stand for something, then you don't stand for anything, and are part of the established staus quo.

Fish on...

Todd

You are so ripe with assumptions it’s pathetic. Your reading comprehension sucks too (probably because you’re so rattled having the Democratic cock so far down your throat.) I’ve given criticism to Trump. There just happens to be more warranted toward Biden, and it’s so much it’s making your brainwashed head spin. I bet you can’t even point out where I’ve ever given support for Trump other than the occasional thing he’s done well.

Many people who are libertarian leaning don’t have allegiance to anything but the constitution, limited government, and freedom. It would be easy for you to understand if you actually listened for once and weren’t so spazzed our with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Sometimes you can make a good case for things but clearly you are struggling here.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 02:06 PM

Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
Stopping the flood of illegal immigrants into our country for one. Illegal being the key word.

Slashing big pharma $.

Our economy has been thriving the past 4 years.

His major agenda for America is to cut taxes and put more money back in our pockets. Slowly but shurley.

Taking back our jobs from overseas. To give the Americans more employment opportunities and again, put money back in our pockets.

The exact opposite than what was on the Obiden agenda. The Americans suffer while our $ and jobs go overseas and in people like pelosi's and China's pocket.

Sounds terrible, huh todd?

Again, what is Biden going to do for the American people.
Fukall, that's what.

The only cult around here is the "hate for Trump" cult. Just cuz.
In which you are the leader.

There are zero facts there.

There is a bunch of lip service to some policy-like things...but no facts.

In these cases, facts are verifiable numbers, not pie in the sky proclamations.

Let's see about puttig some actual facts in your lip service proclamations...

1. Stopping the flood of illegal immigrants.

First off, your proclamation makes no actual sense, as there hasn't been any "flood" of illegal immigrants...and illegal immigration has been going down in the US steadily since 2008, the year that Obama took office.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/12/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

That's your "fact" number one, debunked.

2. Slashing big Pharma money

What does that even mean?

Here is information on the top 'Big Pharma' companies and their income...giant dollars, and steadily on the rise, always...and that's just revenue, they also got gigantic windfalls from Trump's tax cut for the ultra-wealthy.

https://www.thepharmaletter.com/article/annual-revenue-of-top-10-big-pharma-companies

That's your "fact" number two, debunked.

3. Our economy has been thriving the last four years

Well, no, not by any measure other than the stock market, which not shockingly doesn't really benefit you, or me, much at all...and the stock market just followed the trend that it has been on for the last decade since Obama turned it around...the exact same trajectory.

Trump has been trying to take credit for that, but didn't actually do anything.

https://www.macrotrends.net/1358/dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years

Maybe you mean the GDP? Probably not...it has mostly held steady, but went down in 2016, and 2019.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/gdp-growth-rate

By what measure do you think the economy has been thriving, and attributable to Donald Trump?

Those are the top two things people usually mean when they say "economy", and clearly Trump has, at best, done nothing, and at worst the economy has worsened.

Maybe wages? Nope...haven't even kept up with inflation.

https://www.epi.org/nominal-wage-tracker/

There's your "fact" number 3...debunked.

4. Cut taxes and put more money in our pockets

This one doesn't even need backup...it's a complete and utter pile of garbage, unless you make over $400,000.00, which 99% of the country does not.

He has done zero on this "fact".

Fact #4, debunked.

5. Taking back jobs from overseas

None of that has happened yet, after four years of promising it would...and both consumers and manufacturers will push back on anything that could actually do this.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-...gree-2020-06-22

The reason there would be push back is that it would do the exact opposite of your "fact"...it would make everything cost a lot more, taking money out of our pockets, not putting any in...just like the tariffs that we the consumers are paying. China doesn't pay tariffs, they just add them to the cost of goods and we pay them.

Trump's tariff wars have done nothing to make any money for US companies, or save US consumers any money...and have in fact done the opposite.

https://taxfoundation.org/tariffs-trump-trade-war/#:~:text=Tariffs%20Raise%20Prices%20and%20Reduce%20Economic%20Growth&text=Historical%20evidence%20shows%20that%20tariffs,employment%2C%20and%20lower%20economic%20output.

There's "fact" #5...utterly debunked by its own terms.

By any measure of your "facts", anything good there started with the Obama Administration, and Trump either had no effect on them (like the stock market), or reversed the good trends (like the rest of your "facts").

Now I realize, as I noted above, that when a Trumpanzee says "show me the facts" that he actually doesn't care what the facts are...because they are easily verifiable, and they can just pull a Trump and either change the subject or call the facts "fake news"...

But there they are.

Your facts are total bupkiss.

Do you really base who/what you vote for on such easily debunked fallacies?

If you're a Trumpanzee...yes, you do, because it's not about facts, it's about "owning the libs", even if it hurts you economically, and embarrasses us all, including you, in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 02:10 PM

Fish on...

Todd

You are so ripe with assumptions it’s pathetic. Your reading comprehension sucks too (probably because you’re so rattled having the Democratic cock so far down your throat.) I’ve given criticism to Trump. There just happens to be more warranted toward Biden, and it’s so much it’s making your brainwashed head spin. I bet you can’t even point out where I’ve ever given support for Trump other than the occasional thing he’s done well.

Many people who are libertarian leaning don’t have allegiance to anything but the constitution, limited government, and freedom. It would be easy for you to understand if you actually listened for once and weren’t so spazzed our with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Sometimes you can make a good case for things but clearly you are struggling here.

I like how you continually spout gigantic generalizations as your privilege as a "neutral libertarian"...and then cry like a baby when you are lumped back into one yourself.

No stars.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 02:16 PM

This was written by a resident of southern Missouri...the writer sums up Trump cultists and their "belief system" perfectly...

The question was posed, "Why do people continue supporting Trump no matter what he does?" A lady named Bev answered it this way:

“You all don't get it. I live in Trump country, in the Ozarks in southern Missouri, one of the last places where the KKK still has a relatively strong established presence.
They don't give a [Bleeeeep!] what he does. He's just something to rally around and hate liberals, that's it, period.

He absolutely realizes that and plays it up. They love it. He knows they love it.
The fact that people act like it's anything other than that proves to them that liberals are idiots, all the more reason for high fives all around.

If you keep getting caught up in "why do they not realize this problem" and "how can they still back Trump after this scandal," then you do not understand what the underlying motivating factor of his support is. It's [Bleeeeep!] liberals, that's pretty much it.

Have you noticed he can do pretty much anything imaginable, and they'll explain some way that rationalizes it that makes zero logical sense?

Because they're not even keeping track of any coherent narrative, it's irrelevant.

[Bleeeeep!] liberals is the only relevant thing.

Trust me; I know firsthand what I'm talking about.

That's why they just laugh at it all because you all don't even realize they truly don't give a [Bleeeeep!] about whatever the conversation is about.

It's just a side mission story that doesn't matter anyway.

That's all just trivial details - the economy, health care, whatever.

[Bleeeeep!] liberals.

Look at the issue with not wearing the masks.

I can tell you what that's about. It's about exposing fear. They're playing chicken with nature, and whoever flinches just moved down their internal pecking order, one step closer to being a liberal.

You've got to understand the one core value that they hold above all others is hatred for what they consider weakness because that's what they believe strength is, hatred of weakness.

And I mean passionate, sadistic hatred.

And I'm not exaggerating. Believe me.

Sadistic, passionate hatred, and that's what proves they're strong, their passionate hatred for weakness.

Sometimes they will lump vulnerability in with weakness.

They do that because people tend to start humbling themselves when they're in some compromising or overwhelming circumstance, and to them, that's an obvious sign of weakness.

Kindness = weakness.

Honesty = weakness.

Compromise = weakness.

They consider their very existence to be superior in every way to anyone who doesn't hate weakness as much as they do.

They consider liberals to be weak people that are inferior, almost a different species, and the fact that liberals are so weak is why they have to unite in large numbers, which they find disgusting, but it's that disgust that is a true expression of their natural superiority.

Go ahead and try to have a logical, rational conversation with them. Just keep in mind what I said here and be forewarned.”

She couldn't be more right.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: DBS

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 02:30 PM

So far I've not see where the trump ballwashers have agreed that denigrating the military is unacceptable and is a disqualifier to be commander in chief.

Which should be surprising since the GOP of a few years ago, when so many Americans were against the stupid Iraq war, all the GOPers could say was, "support the troops, you don't support the troops!!!! You're not American if you don't support the troops!!!!"

I guess they never really supported the troops. It was all a dishonest ruse.
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 02:35 PM

And when Todd and Dan are asked to explain how Biden/Harris are going to turn chit around, all I hear is baa-baa, ball gargling and workin the shaft.

And calling trump a draft dodger and a pos (even if it's true) isn't going to cut it.

You have provided no facts. A little off topic regarding djt's military hypocrisy which was recorded by Bob Woodward. Here's some of the facts on djt's economic performance.

Tracking the post Great Recession Economy

Tracking the post Great Recession Economy post COVID19

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 02:36 PM

I'm surprised how many cheerleaders for past wars are now anti- war zealots.

It's quite a position change from "fight them there so we don't have to fight them here".

Everyone can see now what a fiasco Viet Nam was, but back then it was a war we were fighting that needed boots on the ground, and if you found a way to get out of it with bone spurs or another deferment, then you should just keep your cakehole closed about those that did go.

Besides that, this whole story of lard ass ending wars is a fable. It's just another lie his sycophants peddle as an excuse for their cockgobbling. Scaling up war in Somalia, still deeply involved in Afghanistan - and the Taliban currently in control of more territory and is more powerful than any time since 2001.

He brags about rebuilding the military - but raids their funds to build his ineffective wall. He says he knows more than the generals without having any experience at all. His bone spurs were fake, just like the story of him ending the endless wars is.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 02:42 PM

You didn't reply with facts, you replied with propaganda that might work on a goob like you, but I'm not a paste eater, so you'll have to do better.

Turn sh!t around? Why would they need to do that unless Fatso has everything all fvcked up?

"Turn things around, vote for the same butthole that's in there now!"

Derp.

lol

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 02:54 PM

Originally Posted By: DBS
So far I've not see where the trump ballwashers have agreed that denigrating the military is unacceptable and is a disqualifier to be commander in chief.

Which should be surprising since the GOP of a few years ago, when so many Americans were against the stupid Iraq war, all the GOPers could say was, "support the troops, you don't support the troops!!!! You're not American if you don't support the troops!!!!"

I guess they never really supported the troops. It was all a dishonest ruse.

They can't say that...because if a video of Trump denigrating the troops were to come out, then they'd have a quandary on their hands.

It wouldn't matter...literally admitting to being a sex offender wasn't a deal breaker for them, spouting racist dog whistles daily isn't a deal breaker for them, lying directly in their faces all day isn't a deal breaker for them...why would denigrating those suckers and losers in the military be a deal breaker?

It's not like they haven't had plenty of chances for deal breakers already.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 03:15 PM

wink

Oh the irony.

I'm waiting for the proof. Until then it is a lie. Kind of like what rich was up to.

Spoken like a true trumpdumster. Nicely done.

The truth.....?
Posted by: CedarR

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 03:27 PM

Scientific American endorsed Joe Biden earlier today. It's the first time this publication has endorsed a Presidential candidate in their 175 year existence. The magazine thought it was imperative to make an endorsement this year because of Trump's failure to protect Americans from the ravages of the Covid-19 pandemic, and because his environmental "policies" ignore established science and threaten the Earth's resources...land, water and air.

This endorsement will likely have little impact on the legions of birthers, flat earthers, anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers and science deniers who make up Trump's GOP; the party whose 2020 campaign slogan should be, "No Platform, No Principles, No Problem!"

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 03:30 PM

You forgot Qanon, dumb one dumb all.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 03:48 PM

Looks like cornsh!ts got a shot.

Nice Google job Todd. You believe half that chit?

wink

Oh the irony.

Spoken like a true genius. Nicely done.

The truth.....? [img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/UHV2sgNX8ah6U/200.gif[/

Thanks walnut.

Hey, didn't I ask a few of you a ?.
Where's my answers?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 04:12 PM

As many proven lies as trump has told he's now earned you the right to prove he's not lying. We all know that if trump told you trumpguzzlers that the sun will rise in the east and set in the west tomorrow because he made that happen, you'd suck it down and say prove he didn't. Am I lying?

Go.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 04:18 PM

Let the best man win in November. Whomever it is.

Maybe in the next 4yrs the politicians get their heads outta their asses and give the American people a better group of qualified candidates to run our country.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 05:13 PM

Yeah, they're called numbers, Spoonie...you don't really argue with them...they are easily verifiable facts, unlike the bullschit you dribbled out of your piehole up there. Look them up yourself...not on opinion sites, or QAnon, or Breitbart...but on websites that use numbers, and sources.

You just don't argue with Trumpanzees who don't care about facts, or logic, or truth...they just care about gargling down that orange mushroom head.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 06:05 PM

EvoJuice! EvoJuice! EvoJuice!

Sorry. I just want this to blow up to a 5-star rating!

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 06:52 PM

I don't need to scour the Internet to see what's unfolding in America today.

I do know Todd is obsessed with trumpleton and orange mushroom heads.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 08:31 PM

I like how Toff correlates truth and facts with numbers.....If you think bullschit doesn't cross the numeric system to the alphabet you are a full flaming brainwashed spermcell running down Trumps leg.

Blue Crew is/was and will continue to fall into irrelevancy as long as they are focused on what Trump is spewing and tweeting, because your party is complete schit right now....Slow Jo is a career politician, we will be no better off with him.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 08:32 PM

I saw this unfold, and I also saw Republicans swallow their tongues and say nothing, the silence was deafening.

"More than five years ago, then-candidate Donald Trump rejected the assertion that John McCain, who refused to take an early release and remained with his fellow POWs despite torture, was a hero. "He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” At this point, the failure of the GOP to disown Trump signaled that Republicans would accept anything that came out of his mouth. Since then, with very few exceptions, elected Republicans have stood shoulder to shoulder with a president who utters one lie after another, spews racist bile, demeans women, dehumanizes immigrants and venerates dictators."

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 08:36 PM

rofl

4.8753 stars

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 08:42 PM

I like how Toff correlates truth and facts with numbers.....

crazy <------Todd
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/15/20 10:24 PM

Is it November 3 yet? Can’t wait.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 07:20 AM

Republicans have stood shoulder to shoulder with a president who utters one lie after another, spews racist bile, demeans women, dehumanizes immigrants and venerates dictators."

This is true. What’s also true is that the majority of Americans believe this to still be better than the Biden/Harris ticket. Dems should take the hint and work on finding a better candidate. It shouldn’t be hard.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 07:33 AM

Republicans have stood shoulder to shoulder with a president who utters one lie after another, spews racist bile, demeans women, dehumanizes immigrants and venerates dictators."

This is true. What’s also true is that the majority of Americans believe this to still be better than the Biden/Harris ticket. Dems should take the hint and work on finding a better candidate. It shouldn’t be hard.

The majority?

Did you want in on the bet, too?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 08:00 AM

I could see it going either way but I don’t see Biden pulling it off.

What’s the wager?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 08:28 AM

48 days.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 08:50 AM

What’s the wager?

That's not what you just said.

Sorry - the betting window is closed. You're welcome to share in the Taylor shellfish if I win the bet with WDFW. I'm also going to convert the cash from Keith into whiskey if I win - you can join us for that, too.

If I lose the bet, we can still meet up for oysters and whiskey - but we may have to pay our own way. I'm not sure the Trump voters will share with a pinko liberal like me.

smile

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 08:56 AM

I like how Toff correlates truth and facts with numbers.....If you think bullschit doesn't cross the numeric system to the alphabet you are a full flaming brainwashed spermcell running down Trumps leg.

Blue Crew is/was and will continue to fall into irrelevancy as long as they are focused on what Trump is spewing and tweeting, because your party is complete schit right now....Slow Jo is a career politician, we will be no better off with him.

Some people like being given permission by the President through example to be as bad as they want to be, as long as they get what they want in the end.

I for one, do not agree with that.

Morals, ethics, integrity, dignity and honor matter, trump has none of those qualities, prove me wrong.

Vote trump.....out.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 08:57 AM

USA!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 09:11 AM

rofl

Who needs numbers when you have feelings?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 10:48 AM

Morals, ethics, integrity, dignity and honor matter, trump has none of those qualities, prove me wrong.

Vote trump.....out.
The same could be said about the Clintons,Joe Biden. I for one am sick and tired of being lied to. On all sides.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 11:09 AM

The same could be said of anybody....whether it's true or not is what you have to decide.

Vote trump....out.
Posted by: ondarvr

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 12:04 PM

There were enough lies told during the town hall meeting to make a used car sales manager proud.

And told with all the confidence that the followers would repeat them blindly, even if they know they're lies.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 12:13 PM

On Fox this morning, they claimed Fatso was ambushed.

By voters - who asked him questions.

He's the biggest fuckin' pussy alive.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 12:18 PM

This is why we can't have nice things. 39% of the populace doesn't think facts matter.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 12:48 PM

But what about the numbers?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 01:33 PM

But what about the numbers?

When choosing between "But I want it to be what I want it to be!" and actual facts...verifiable numbers...Trumpanzees invariably go with the former.

They don't need facts...they just need to supplicate themselves at the Altar of Trump, facts can take a flying fukk.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 01:50 PM

What’s the wager?

That's not what you just said.

Sorry - the betting window is closed. You're welcome to share in the Taylor shellfish if I win the bet with WDFW. I'm also going to convert the cash from Keith into whiskey if I win - you can join us for that, too.

If I lose the bet, we can still meet up for oysters and whiskey - but we may have to pay our own way. I'm not sure the Trump voters will share with a pinko liberal like me.

smile

Not really much of an oyster guy... but I do like a good whiskey or scotch!

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 04:03 PM

Nice press briefing this afternoon.

If he could keep track of his lies it would be more convincing....well...not really.

He was stumbling over all his prior statements and trying to change the perception of what took place in the town hall meeting.

"The doctors and scientists must have been mistaken in their estimates of when a vaccine will be ready. It will be soon, real soon, and it will be great, and it will be available to everyone right away."
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: ondarvr

If he could keep track of his lies it would be more convincing....well...not really.

He was stumbling over all his prior statements and trying to change the perception of what took place in the town hall meeting.

"The doctors and scientists must have been mistaken in their estimates of when a vaccine will be ready. It will be soon, real soon, and it be great, and it will be available to everyone right away."

The Commander in Chief!!! GAGA

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 05:17 PM

What a total fuckin shittshow...rivaled only by the total fuckin idiots who think he's the bees knees.

They totally deserve each other, too bad it hurts all the rest of us, too.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 06:04 PM

"The doctors and scientists must have been mistaken in their estimates of when a vaccine will be ready. It will be soon, real soon, and it will be great, and it will be available to everyone right away."

Just like testing. And a health care plan. And an infrastructure plan. And a wall. And a deal with little Kim.

Real soon. Right away.

Or never.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 07:39 PM

Tremendous.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 08:52 PM

Michael Steele was on TV discussing Trump and his loyal followers.

He was asked what would need to be explained or said for them to see Trump for what he is and change their minds.

He said there's nothing you can do, they don't care, they're a lost cause.

He was totally confused as to why someone would think Trump is good choice for this country.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/16/20 09:13 PM

47 days left

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 06:47 AM

Michael Steele was on TV discussing Trump and his loyal followers.

He was asked what would need to be explained or said for them to see Trump for what he is and change their minds.

He said there's nothing you can do, they don't care, they're a lost cause.

He was totally confused as to why someone would think Trump is good choice for this country.

Just see above.

Spoonie loves "facts", but when presented with actual easily verifiable facts, all of a sudden doesn't care about facts.

That's all you will ever need to know about the Cultists.

They love Government boots on their necks, and Trump's balls in their mouths...that's all the facts they need.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 08:27 AM

A quote from Steele.

“The CDC director is telling us the truth and Donald Trump is literally lying to us,” Steele said. “And yet, 40 percent of the country looks at it and goes: ‘Yeah, I’m with stupid.’”

So it's Todd and Steele on the same page now.

For those that don't remember, Steele was the RNC chairman a few years ago.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 08:29 AM

Like Spoonie and Bent above, they know he's a pathological liar, and they know that he is lying directly in their faces every single day, all day, too.

They literally just do not care.

They only care that it "owns the libs" when he lies.

This is the Cult of Trump.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 09:17 AM

I used to go round and round and round with welchster about this.....

An classic example of trumps deterioration of America is hankster, hank was arguably kinda okay until trump took over and gave him permission to be as bad as he wanted to be....hank ran like the wind with it and never looked back.

Pretty easy to see that he's not the only one.

Vote trump....out.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 09:55 AM

Todd can now be an official spokesperson for the RNC.

It kind of shows how far things have shifted (deteriorated) in just a few short years.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 10:00 AM

Republicans and Democrats working together in a common cause, maybe this might continue after we overthrow the King.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 10:12 AM

Like Spoonie and Bent above, they know he's a pathological liar, and they know that he is lying directly in their faces every single day, all day, too.

They literally just do not care.

They only care that it "owns the libs" when he lies.

This is the Cult of Trump.

Fish on...

Todd

Todd couldn't sleep last night. Too much bent-spoon on the brain.

I know trump is a sh!t person, so is Biden.
So what is Biden gonna do for us? ( I'm sure I won't get an answer, again)

You're links are as much bs as you spew here. Time to get your head outta trumps lap. Admit it, you're obsessed with him.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 10:33 AM

The only difference I can see is Biden isn't making stupid decisions that is killing 190,000 Americans, otherwise they are exactly the same.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 11:17 AM

Spoonie...they're just numbers, they aren't hard to find. If you are going to base your vote on them, you should take a few minutes to look up what they are.

I know you don't care, but I will happily point out that facts play no part in your politics, as with all Cultists.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 11:31 AM

46 days left
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 11:42 AM

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-pos...flSZrA48-s7Pvv0

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 12:56 PM

Originally Posted By: gwebo6900
https://medium.com/@timdenning/how-losers-are-created-and-how-to-avoid-becoming-one-5e2e091210c5

Nice broken link, stupid.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 01:11 PM

Spoonie...they're just numbers, they aren't hard to find. If you are going to base your vote on them, you should take a few minutes to look up what they are.

I know you don't care, but I will happily point out that facts play no part in your politics, as with all Cultists.

Fish on...

Todd

I know what the facts are Todd.

How can I be a cultist when I understand that the American people are dealt a sh!t hand for candidates?

If anything you're the cult leader spreading your hate for the orange man.
But trump this, but trump that.

All you understand is your hate for trump and that's it. You only see one side of the coin.

At least we all can agree that we love fishing/hunting. That's what brings us together.

Fish on todd...

Spoon

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 01:20 PM

I’m a firm believer that everyone has redeeming qualities. I don’t have hatred for anyone... but boy do people on the left seem to enjoy sulking in hatred more than anyone.

Why so much hate, bruh?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 01:25 PM

Maybe they see a dumbfuck trying to destroy our democracy.
So just like Hitler and Hirohito, Americans hate people who threaten to destroy what real Americans cherish.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 01:37 PM

The odd thing is, I'm not on the left, never have been, but I'm not stupid either.

Most politicians lie, Trump has taken it to a new extreme, and it amazes me that when someone lies so openly, right to your face, that it's not questioned in the slightest, just swallowed as fact, then repeated.

This is the attribute that many non-Trumpers find hard to comprehend.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 01:39 PM

Maybe they see a dumbfuck trying to destroy our democracy.
So just like Hitler and Hirohito, Americans hate people who threaten to destroy what real Americans cherish.

This.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 01:39 PM

The odd thing is, I'm not on the left, never have been, but I'm not stupid either.

Most politicians lie, Trump has taken it to a new extreme, and it amazes me that when someone lies so openly, right to your face, that it's not questioned in the slightest, just swallowed as fact, then repeated.

Ok. This too.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 01:51 PM

+1

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 02:41 PM

Fish on...

Todd

I know what the facts are Todd.

How can I be a cultist when I understand that the American people are dealt a sh!t hand for candidates?

If anything you're the cult leader spreading your hate for the orange man.
But trump this, but trump that.

All you understand is your hate for trump and that's it. You only see one side of the coin.

At least we all can agree that we love fishing/hunting. That's what brings us together.

Fish on todd...

Spoon

But...the list of "facts" that you presented as the amazing results that Trump has caused...none of them are actual facts, and are...in fact...contrary to the facts.

Are you saying you realize that he hasn't actually done any of the things you claim he has done, or are you saying...as I contend you, and the rest of the Cultists do...that you don't care that he hasn't actually produced any results?

Steamer, you are going from pretentious prick to clown very quickly. You sound exactly like a Cultist when you call it "hate" when someone points out facts about Trump that don't make him sound amazing.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 02:59 PM

TOP DEFINITION
trump cultist
A person that renders unfailing support to the president no matter what nefarious things the president says or does.
“The president just lied for the 400th time, but I still support him.” “That’s because you’re a trump cultist.”

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
TOP DEFINITION
trump cultist
A person that renders unfailing support to the president no matter what nefarious things the president says or does.
“The president just lied for the 400th time, but I still support him.” “That’s because you’re a trump cultist.”

Can confirm.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: CedarR

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 03:45 PM

The constant lying is an attribute most people should find disgusting, disappointing and unacceptable in a child, spouse, next door neighbor or the cop on the corner. Somehow, Trumpers are able to overlook this behavior when their President engages in it on a daily basis. I tried to find out how many lies Trump has told to date, but it appears those who tally such things burned out after Trump's first 20,000 lies. That was two months ago, and by all accounts his lying has only increased as the 2020 Presidential election draws near and his desperation grows. Trump has likely told 25,000 lies in less than four years. It took Todd over twenty years to make 25,000 posts, and only 1/4 of those were lies wink . Think about that when you mark your ballot.

Trumpers, the moral of this story is not...Don't vote for Todd!

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 03:45 PM

I’m a firm believer that everyone has redeeming qualities. I don’t have hatred for anyone... but boy do people on the left seem to enjoy sulking in hatred more than anyone.

Why so much hate, bruh?

Ironic that the right took and is still taking hate to the next level for 8 years with Obama ....the fact is that it was far beyond what trump is getting now, yet now that the truth about trump is not so pleasant it's self righteously and superiorly called hate if you dare to point it out.

...speaking of out.

Vote trump....out.

Wouldn't it just be easier for the trump cultists to put their fingers in their ears and go lalalalalalalala, rather than listening to the truth then trying to defend trump from it. It must be tiring.

wink

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 05:06 PM

The Trumpanzees are also a problem and aren’t immune to the criticism. The Left poses a much larger threat to the Democratic Republic than the lying orange man though.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 05:17 PM

-squashed the obamacare individual mandate penalty.
-building of the border wall.
-signed an order to cut prescription med costs.
-record low unemployment (before the pandemic)

Yeah Todd, he hasn't produced any results, even though he is a sh!t person.

I'm a cultist for saying this, according to Todd.

Cult meeting tonight at 9. BYOB.
The sacrifice of a lamb & beef gyro at 9:30. So make it quick.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 06:07 PM

Cultist......coming from Blue Frank. You have your head buried 2' up your parties ass.

I'm sure all of you that say Trump is a pathological liar are getting it from Fox News, right? Or you are keeping a running manuscript of everything he says( you have no life), or are you pedaling a left media outlet? So, what is it?

Before the ink dries, I will be called a Trumpanzee and Trump cultist....nope...I would just assuredly bash Trump as much as Pelosi.....I love how you clowns say that party doesn't matter, but morals and ethics and America do, yet you never ridicule any of the politi rats on the left....funny isn't it?

A RWWJ told me today that he had homemade spreadsheets following Trumps progress as POTUS and that he was on his way of becoming the greatest prez in the last 50yrs.....lol Does this make him right, Todd? Numbers and verifiable facts and schit? I'm sure RichG has alot of data you can cross reference also... rofl

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 06:49 PM

Cultist......coming from Blue Frank. You have your head buried 2' up your parties ass.

I'm sure all of you that say Trump is a pathological liar are getting it from Fox News, right? Or you are keeping a running manuscript of everything he says( you have no life), or are you pedaling a left media outlet? So, what is it?

Before the ink dries, I will be called a Trumpanzee and Trump cultist....nope...I would just assuredly bash Trump as much as Pelosi.....I love how you clowns say that party doesn't matter, but morals and ethics and America do, yet you never ridicule any of the politi rats on the left....funny isn't it?

A RWWJ told me today that he had homemade spreadsheets following Trumps progress as POTUS and that he was on his way of becoming the greatest prez in the last 50yrs.....lol Does this make him right, Todd? Numbers and verifiable facts and schit? I'm sure RichG has alot of data you can cross reference also... rofl

He has a spreadsheet? With numbers? One that shows Fatso is a better president than Ronald Reagan?

Sure, kook.

lol

Work the balls.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 07:03 PM

I don't recall anyone here espousing the virtues of Pelosi, or even defending much of the lefts ideas. Only pointing out how poor of a job Trump is doing. Which much of the population seems to be purposely blind to.

I don't see Biden as a positive, only less of a liability.

And spoonfed, please check on that list of accomplishments, after checking please come back with an update.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 07:16 PM

He has a spreadsheet? With numbers? One that shows Fatso is a better president than Ronald Reagan?

Sure, kook.

Yup, he also had links proving his data to be correct...Didn't catch his name, but he claimed to have a fat cat and a buddy who owned a charter business.... rofl

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 07:17 PM

Enlighten me. No sh!t links either.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 08:46 PM

Dan S. Is ALWAYS right about everything. He’s never been wrong.

Trumpanzee! Trump ball guzzler!

Go set yourself on fire!

rofl

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 09:55 PM

Keep chirping Polly, you got 47 and a wake up.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 10:15 PM

Dan S. Is ALWAYS right about everything.

So?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 10:30 PM

Keep chirping Polly, you got 47 and a wake up.

One of us will be gone soon enough!

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/17/20 11:11 PM

OK spoonfud, I'll do the work for you.

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2020/01/08/individual-mandate

Not many people were actually affected by the rule, so eliminating it didn't make much of a difference. I did know a couple of people that didn't have insurance, they just didn't report that they didn't have it and were never penalized.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_wall

I chose this link becaused it was the least biased, not much new wall has been built. And you paid for it, not Mexico

https://www.employeebenefitadviser.com/o...e-2020-election

Not much of it has been figured out, and it won't be implemented until 2023, then phased in over several years. I do think something like this should done though.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/markets.bus...19-9-1028833119

This doesn't cover the covid time period, since then the deficit spending has skyrocketed and so has unemployment. Both of those things would be in better shape right now had the feds put a plan in place right from the beginning that took it seriously.
Bush implemented a team to develop a plan for dealing with pandemics, Obama didn't do much with it and Trump eliminated it.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 12:09 AM

I got hit 2 years in a row. 700$ a year.

So I was right?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 07:34 AM

I got hit 2 years in a row. 700$ a year.

So I was right?

I pay something like $900 per month for years now. That’s the real cost of health care.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 07:41 AM

$700 a year? And you're gweebing about it?

No wonder Fatso gets traction with you.

What the fvck do you figure health insurance costs people that actually pay for it? Don't worry welfare queen - someone else will pick up your tab if you get sick.

Hey Steamer - I'm enjoying the free rent. lol

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 08:03 AM

I said not many people, not nobody, you are one of the few. I'm not a fan of the ACA, but with it in place there's not much we can do.

$700 a year isn't even one month's full premium, so not much of a penalty. With so few people being affected by the penalty it wasn't like a huge accomplishment to brag about. More of a baby step.

Of course the current program is no where near as good as the health care plan Trump presented as promised right after inauguration...well...it wasn't right after like promised, but soon after.

Or was it a little later, or maybe never, but promised again this week.
Then when asked no one in his group said they had worked on it or knew anything about a plan being developed.

I like how you make many statements of FACT, then can only even partially defend one. Then the one defended reminds us of other lies and failures.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 08:58 AM

I like how you make many statements of FACT, then can only even partially defend one. Then the one defended reminds us of other lies and failures.

I’ve been thinking a lot about this lately. I feel like the GOPs strategy is to bark loud, barely do anything, and then attack those who did do something.

Obamacare is the best example of this. It gets so much attention because they hate hate hate that he got it done and it still exists. It is also good enough that it has survived this long. The GOP will never admit its benefits, just go crazy barking at the shortcomings when everything has shortcomings.

I agree both parties are sad and pathetic, but at least the Dems are dreamers and try to pass big legislation, all the GOP can do are tax cuts and those usually are beneficial to the super wealthy when examined closely.

GOP has one solution for everything and that is to cut taxes.

The GOP is scared to do anything, the Dems bumble around and look silly a lot of the time but I think that is because they are putting themselves out there and trying to find a new path. Everyone can agree we need a new path.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 09:39 AM

What the fvck do you figure health insurance costs people that actually pay for it? Don't worry welfare queen - someone else will pick up your tab if you get sick.

That's the difference. I worked hard for what I earn. Hard enough that I don't need 700$ stolen from me for not having insurance.

Dan sits at a computer and gives handys for his. So he doesn't care where his money goes.

Some people got hit and some people snuck by without a penalty.
Sounds like it was a scam to me.

And ondarvr I was not only right about 1 but all that I stated.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 09:47 AM

One of the problems with you trumpguzzlers is that just because you are dumb enough to suck down whatever he throws your way, you expect us to be too.

Being able to see the difference between good and bad is not that difficult... if you bother to even look.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 09:58 AM

That's the difference. I worked hard for what I earn. Hard enough that I don't need 700$ stolen from me for not having insurance.

Dan sits at a computer and gives handys for his. So he doesn't care where his money goes.

And ondarvr I was not right about 1 but all that I stated.

Fvck off, welfare queen. You just want coverage without paying at all.

If the government would just let you die if you got sick or in a car wreck, that would be fine with me if you didn't pay. But that's not what happens. Your retarded ass gets sick or injured, has no insurance, so people like me that have paid premiums for decades absorb the cost of your welfare queen ass by paying more.

You're too stupid to argue with. Just like your paste-eating friend, Evo.

Tell another lie about what I do welfare queen - other than support turds like you that can't afford to pay their own way.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 10:14 AM

And ondarvr I was not only right about 1 but all that I stated.

Spoken like a Trump.

Let us not examine the facts, just make bold unsubstantiated claims of how great we are.

Then move to the next lie quickly to distract the attention of those that have a tough time even remotely understanding the prior lie (I'm referring to Trumpers here if that helps).

You present nothing other than saying "I'm right", which doesn't mean much, sorry.

Picking a president because you can get out of paying a $700
penalty is another bad choice, in probably a long list of them.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Reefskunk
I didn’t pay for insurance because I’m a heathy younger male and it bit into my finances more than I’d like. I paid the $900 and didn’t bitch about it. I broke some fingers and took a trip to the emergency room in the couple years I was uninsured. That cost me but far less than the monthly bill for coverage.

Unlike Spoon.

Who bitches constantly.

The bitch. Spoon.

Sounds like you paid your way.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 11:41 AM

It doesn’t make sense to pay into a system from which you get no benefit. The penalty is absurd.

But I have insurance and don’t care. $700 also wouldn’t be the reason that I do or do not vote for someone.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 11:51 AM

Everybody works hard for what they earn. How do I know this? Because they get paid with money and money doesn’t grow on trees.

I have arthritis and aches and pain from years of hard work, it doesn’t make me special. Only Trumptards and their ilk think they and only they are the hard working and unfairly treated.

One of my biggest peeves is the “I work hard so the rules don’t apply to me” mentality, if only because I do not know anybody who truly sits around worthless and gets paid for it.

It’s always I and me as a reason and an excuse for people like you.

I must be indoctrinated by the liberal fags of the world because I can say truly that I think about we and community first, even when I make small decisions that hardly impact anybody.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 11:51 AM

If the government would just let you die if you got sick or in a car wreck, that would be fine with me if you didn't pay. But that's not what happens. Your retarded ass gets sick or injured, has no insurance, so people like me that have paid premiums for decades absorb the cost of your welfare queen ass by paying more.

Tell another lie about what I do welfare queen - other than support turds like you that can't afford to pay their own way.

I've paid my way.
little Dan is upset. He thinks he pays for people's visits to the doctor/hospital who are uninsured. dan can dish it, but can't take it.

Jake, don't run your mouth to hard, dans got a crispy 20$ for you later.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 12:03 PM

I've paid my way.
little Dan is upset. He thinks he pays for people's visits to the doctor/hospital who are uninsured. dan can dish it, but can't take it.

Jake, don't run your mouth to hard, dans got a crispy 20$ for you later.

You don't pay your way. You just said so. You just rely on our health care system and those that pay to support it to prop you up should you get sick or injured.

Sorry that your lack of brains makes it impossible for you to understand these words.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 12:03 PM

$700 also wouldn’t be the reason that I do or do not vote for someone.

For sure.

The narrow minded here think so though.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 12:05 PM

It doesn’t make sense to pay into a system from which you get no benefit. The penalty is absurd.

But I have insurance and don’t care. $700 also wouldn’t be the reason that I do or do not vote for someone.

You get no benefit from a system that will pay to keep you alive even if you didn't pay into it? You're absurd.

What school gave you a degree?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 12:06 PM

$700 also wouldn’t be the reason that I do or do not vote for someone.

For sure.

The narrow minded here think so though.

You listed it, retard.

Enjoy your paste.

lol

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 12:24 PM

dan, I don't remember getting a cent from you when I just had to pay 1000$ for some dental work and 1200$ for an Mri outta pocket. dan thinks he's paying for my father-in-laws stroke he just had too. Not.

No more road beers for you.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 12:31 PM

Old. Lol

I got good teeth. Got a few things fixed I had put on hold for a while.

Heard you broke your pinky off in your boyfriends culo.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 12:39 PM

Not bad.... you pound that routine out in the shower with evvvo?

Meth mouth... rofl

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 12:40 PM

...that's methed up!

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 12:42 PM

You get no benefit from a system that will pay to keep you alive even if you didn't pay into it? You're absurd.

So if I was to choose to not pay for insurance because it is cheaper for me to pay out of pocket on the rare occasion something happens since I am a healthy young individual and be capable of paying for emergency treatment out of pocket God forbid it happens, why should the government charge me a fine for that?

It’s a fair question to ask.

And plenty of schools have given me degrees. Not that education seems to matter in this case.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 12:50 PM

That's what my gripe with it was streamer.

The only answer you will get from Dan is welfare queen, trump guzzler, ball washer. Your brain isn't working or what Dan?

This should be good.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 12:55 PM

Old...for a tweaker!

I like how you dispute the age point, but not the one about you being a tweaker lol

I haven't done any drugs like that in about 17 years and im damn proud of it.

Now grow the Fvck up and quit humping my leg jaek.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 01:08 PM

I grew up in a not the greatest of areas, and experimented as a teenager. Like a lot of people unfortunately do. i found help and got better.

You think you're above someone that's gone through it, or what?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 01:10 PM

So if I was to choose to not pay for insurance because it is cheaper for me to pay out of pocket on the rare occasion something happens since I am a healthy young individual and be capable of paying for emergency treatment out of pocket God forbid it happens, why should the government charge me a fine for that?

And plenty of schools have given me degrees. Not that education seems to matter in this case.

Here's some more fair questions.

What if you get cancer?

What if you get in a car wreck?

Like I said, if they just let you die, I'd be fine with it. But they don't - you get treated and others pick up your tab.

Plenty of schools? Like 5?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 01:23 PM

You once mentioned Smoking pounds of meth.

Quite the experiment ya got there!

Doesn’t someone else around here like to run experiments?

Oh really? Where?

Solid work retard. Now get off mah leg.

Jake thinks he's perfect. A perfect moron.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 01:29 PM

Here's some more fair questions.

What if you get cancer?

What if you get in a car wreck?

Like I said, if they just let you die, I'd be fine with it. But they don't - you get treated and others pick up your tab.

Plenty of schools? Like 5?

Yeah, no danny. Some people are forever in debt because of health issues and having no insurance. And when you pass away with that much debt, the families are on the hook for it.

Solid work again.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 01:44 PM

Believe me dude I used to smoke so much crystal it would make your fvckin head spin.

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1008997/3.html

Ok you didn’t say pounds lol

Yeah, I had an issue for a couple years. Not enough of an issue to equate to pounds. And like I said, I got better.

If you haven't been down that road, shut yer yapper. Mr. Perfect.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 01:52 PM

Wittle baybe break his fwinger.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 01:53 PM

Believe me dude I used to smoke so much crystal it would make your fvckin head spin.

Yeah, I had an issue for a couple years. Not enough of an issue to equate to pounds. And like I said, I got better.

Yet here you are gaying up a thread about our veterans.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 02:01 PM

Yet here you are gaying up a thread about our veterans.

Sorry, sheep on sheeple.

Thank you for your service veterans. I'm forever grateful.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 02:05 PM

Wittle baybe break his fwinger.

You must’ve fried your sense of humor and creative juices with all that meth.

No way. If anything, it helped me grow.

You know, grow, something you still haven't done.

Anyways, carry on. If you need someone to take you to school. You know where to find me. Lol.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 09/18/20 02:09 PM

It's interesting, spoonfed asks me for facts, I supply responses to all his claims, and even say I don't necessarily disagree with some.

Yet when he's asked to provide facts, details, reasons for opinions, etc, you don't get any, just more absurd claims regurgitated from a Trump speech.

This is where the real concern for the country is centered. Blind devotion for something you don't understand and a leader that has no concern for anyone but himself.

He says what his followers want him to say so they will do his bidding, all the while thinking they are easily manipulated buffoons.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/06/20 11:54 AM

Hey, while all you suckers and losers with military experience are still supporting Trump, how do you like that he blamed catching Coronavirus from soldiers and/or cops?

Trump is a leaky bucket of pigshit and rancid cow ass.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/06/20 11:57 AM

Hey, while all you suckers and losers with military experience are still supporting Trump, how do you like that he blamed catching Coronavirus from soldiers and/or cops?

Trump is a leaky bucket of pigshit and rancid cow ass.

Fish on...

Todd

TDS is real, folks.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/06/20 11:59 AM

Trump blaming the cops and/or soldiers for giving him coronavirus is real, shitferbrains.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/06/20 12:56 PM

Republicans are conflicted, you can't support the rights of unborn fetuses while supporting sending 6 million Americans to their graves.
So which is it, abortions are bad, or retroactive ones are just fine?
It can't be both ways.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/06/20 12:58 PM

They're not conflicted, because it's all made up outrage. They don't care about fetuses, born or unborn...or veterans, or cops, or anything else.

They are told to be angry, and like good little bootlickers, they do what they are fuckin told.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/06/20 01:05 PM

Imagine being Blue Frank for a day, and following this schit show of a president while your party implodes.....just imagine.....

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/06/20 01:38 PM

There are days that I feel bad for blue frank... but then he says dumb schit like he’s been saying the last few days... then I don’t feel bad for him one bit.

Nobody has to like Trump... but it’s a completely different thing to be so conditioned by your party to feel such hatred for a person you’ve never met.

TDS is very real.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/06/20 01:43 PM

"TDS" is also what Trumptards say instead of addressing the concerns that others bring up.

It's the Trump ballwasher version of yelling "fake news!" when uncomplimentary facts come up.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/06/20 08:43 PM

Denial must be a bitchhh.

TDS is also apparent when 99% of your criticism is directed at Trump when almost equal levels of criticism are warranted toward the other candidate. But people don’t hear that because you aren’t deranged over Biden who is just as bad and worse in many ways because you are a mental slave to the Democratic Party... and probably will vote for him.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/06/20 08:51 PM

Toff wants a puzzy ass weak, pandering, currupt, dumbass like Biden apparently because he won't say schit about his own party.

You can't sit back and bash the easy target and not hold your own accountable

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/06/20 09:43 PM

You two bootlickers are not only gigantic fuckin hypocrites, but gigantic fuckin pussies, too.

Congrats.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/06/20 09:55 PM

Cool story, Tood.

Nothing to even say for yourself because you know it’s true.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 07:41 AM

TDS is real, folks.

Yes

Trumps Deranged Simpleton's

Take the cure, Nov 3rd

Vote trump....out.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 07:52 AM

You can't sit back and bash the easy target and not hold your own accountable

Politics aside, trump is an easy target and he is easy to bash because of his exceptionally low character, he's a reality show clown that has made a reality show joke of the White House, I don't care for reality show's, Biden is better. I'll hold Biden accountable when he becomes as bad of a person and big of a joke as trump is.

Democrats need work.

trump needs to go back from whence he came.

There.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 08:37 AM

TDS stands for Trump's Dicksmoking Supporters.

Sucking his dick, pretending it tastes great, and trying to convince you that everyone sucks cock like they do.

Yeah, but that's a lie. An excuse for being a cockgobbler.

But here's Steamer, claiming he doesn't suck dick, when Trump's sack is sitting right there on his chin. rofl

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 09:14 AM

A symptom of the Ballwashing Cultist Behavior is managing to answer every single comment or question about Trump with...

But Obama!
But Biden!
But Emails!
But Pizzagate!
But QAnon said!

...and ignoring what a total fuckin shitshow Trump is.

This entire thread is asking folks what they think about Trump calling those in the armed services "losers", and those who died serving our country "suckers", and now blaming his positive coronavirus infection on cops and soldiers...all of which are things he did...and the Cumguzzlers can't even answer those questions without yelling "fake news!", or "Trump Derangement!"...

You know why?

Because they don't care what Trump says, or does. His wrinkly sack is firmly planted on their faces, and they like how it feels there.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 09:25 AM

Sucking his dick, pretending it tastes great, and trying to convince you that everyone sucks cock like they do.

But here's Steamer, claiming he doesn't suck dick, when Trump's sack is sitting right there on his chin. rofl

And the post of the year award goes to Dan!

Dude, I couldn't quit laughing as I read that one....

Keith rofl

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1

Keith rofl

laugh

That was a pretty decent spin on that bait, wasn't it?

I don't know if I can keep this up for 3 more weeks. lol

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 10:17 AM

Keith rofl

Don't make dans head any bigger. A big head and a tiny frame like that is sure to topple over.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 10:28 AM

Keith rofl

Don't make dans head any bigger. A big head and a tiny frame like that is sure to topple over.

Isn't there some meth somewhere that you should be smoking?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 10:30 AM

Keith rofl

Stuffing a meth pipe in his maw would require removing Trump's sack...this is quite a conundrum.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 11:00 AM

Dan is capable of better than that. I give it a “C”. Pretty average.

Let me reiterate. I don’t like Trump, I didn’t vote for Trump, and I’m not going to vote for Trump.

Let that sink in for a minute.

He continues to make himself look like the goofy, awkward, angry little elf that he is. He’s still an ok guy in person... but he has an internet reputation to maintain.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 11:10 AM

Dan is capable of better than that. I give it a “C”. Pretty average.

Yes, and I've seen it.....most couldn't handle it.

His "A" game is some kind of weird linguistic art.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 11:24 AM

It was darkside gold when Dan went full honey badger on Hank.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 11:33 AM

Let me reiterate. I don’t like Trump, I didn’t vote for Trump, and I’m not going to vote for Trump.

Fully sunk...then do one of two things when topics about Trump come up:

1. Ignore them
2. Discuss Trump in them

Discussing Biden, Obama, Clinton, or Sweden just makes you look exactly like the Trump cumguzzlers.

Hopefully this helps. Thanks.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 12:25 PM

Keith rofl

I mean just serving them up on a silver platter for ya....

Keith rofl rofl rofl

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 01:26 PM

Keith rofl

Maybe 15-20 years ago there was.

Isnt there a circus missing its carnie?
Or Santa missing an elf?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 01:34 PM

Keep it up and Packer will change your title to "Rented Mule" wink

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 02:13 PM

Or Santa missing an elf?

No.

But I heard your mouth is missing some teeth.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/07/20 02:39 PM

Steamer. I gotta level with you,it's doubtful anyone here cares enough about what you type here on a regular basis to let anything you have to say "sink in for a minute".

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/08/20 08:31 AM

Or Santa missing an elf?

No.

But I heard your mouth is missing some teeth.

You heard wrong. I have all my teeth.

Too many road beers with jake or what?

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/08/20 09:09 AM

Originally Posted By: ArvidBarker

Steamer. I gotta level with you,it's doubtful anyone here cares enough about what you type here on a regular basis to let anything you have to say "sink in for a minute".

Quite frankly, I don’t think anyone here really cares about what anyone says or thinks. This is the DS... a collection of degenerates, losers, angry little elves, bums, etc. Anyone with any level of self respect avoids this like Evo avoids employment.

Can Nov. 3 and a Biden victory come already so I can lose my bet and be done with this place? I guess even if I do win the bet at least we don’t have to hear from the village idiot Illashee if that’s any consolation.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/08/20 09:42 AM

Don't worry little buddy, I'm sure Trump will achieve true enlightenment and win by a landslide.

Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... - 10/08/20 12:08 PM

Quite frankly, I don’t think
Obvi