Trumpy’s Snowflakes

Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 10:47 AM

From a BBC story:

“Many of these conservatives believe Democratic elites "look down on them because they're more religious and they're interested in guns", says Stephen Norwood, a history professor at University of Oklahoma in Norman, adding: "There's a lot of resentment that they've been overlooked."

So why is it that if you are white, and conservative, and a whiny mopey bitch, you aren’t snowflake?
Posted by: Todd

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 11:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

“Many of these conservatives believe Democratic elites "look down on them because they're more religious and they're interested in guns"?

That's because they are stupid.

So why is it that if you are white, and conservative, and a whiny mopey bitch, you aren’t snowflake?

The flakiest.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 11:19 AM

From a BBC story:

“Many of these conservatives believe Democratic elites "look down on them because they're more religious and they're interested in guns", says Stephen Norwood, a history professor at University of Oklahoma in Norman, adding: "There's a lot of resentment that they've been overlooked."

You truly lost me here....

Keith

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 12:07 PM

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
From a BBC story:

Keith

Here you go:

Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 12:23 PM

From a BBC story:

Keith

Here you go:

Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

Evoflake

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 12:27 PM

From a BBC story:

Keith

Here you go:

Oh yeah, I know several people like that.....

Keith rofl
Posted by: Streamer

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 01:32 PM

You all are snowflakes and they exist on both sides of the political spectrum. Politics don’t matter.
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 02:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Streamer
You all are snowflakes and they exist on both sides of the political spectrum. Politics don’t matter.

Same to you steam
Posted by: DCC

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 02:47 PM

Here you go:

pretty accurate for the libs

The trump version.

A Snowflake is a blowhard that has a meltdown when just a little heat is applied.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 03:04 PM

What does matter then Steamer? Enlighten us.

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 03:35 PM

Steamer, you should get into politics, you know how to talk a lot and sound like you have something to say, but with very little follow through.
Posted by: DBS

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Reefskunk
Steamer is such a pile.

It's Herbie the steamy pile.

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 03:54 PM

Wow... you all got worked up easily... and that wasn’t even good bait.

rofl

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 03:54 PM

Stop trying.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 04:37 PM

Steamer - pretending he was trolling when in reality he was just being a donkus.

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 05:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

I just literally had tears running down my face, that's funny....

Keith rofl rofl

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Steamer - pretending he was trolling when in reality he was just being a donkus.

rofl
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: ArvidBarker

I don't know about Streamer, but pu$$y, pizza, and steelhead come to mind

Re: Trumpy’s Snowflakes - 09/23/20 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Originally Posted By: ArvidBarker

I don't know about Streamer, but pu$$y, pizza, and steelhead come to mind

I can't eat pizza anymore,but the other two,fair game!