Reason for Trump loss

Posted by: eddie

Reason for Trump loss - 12/02/20 05:35 PM

Posted by: Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/02/20 05:41 PM

I went with "other", meaning total incompetence and an inability to open his mouth without lying.

That captures your other two options, as well, I guess.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/02/20 06:02 PM

He can't shut his mouth.... That's it.

Keith
Posted by: CedarR

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/02/20 10:19 PM

There has to be an "All of the above, and he's mental AF" option in this poll to encompass the reasons Trump lost this election. Trump's a natural born loser. He loses in marriage, bankrupts his businesses, loses in court and would have lost his 2016 Presidential bid if not for the help of foreign influences, James Comey's ill-timed Hillary investigation announcement and an odd coalition of blue collar workers and Trump's billionaire buddies. Rick Wilson's book Everything Trump Touches Dies describes well Trump's life and Presidential legacy. Only thing good about the Trump Presidency is historians will have a more contempary figure, someone other than Boss Tweed or Richard Nixon, to refer to when they are discussing corruption, cover-ups and hypocrisy at the highest levels of government. I'm looking forward to the reestablishment of civility, stability and sanity at the Federal level of our leadership.
Posted by: Krijack

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 12:33 AM

I think it is pretty obvious that he did not lose by much. He just shut his mouth, stopped acting like a jerk and respected others , I have to believe he would have gotten quite a few more votes. Most people I know that did vote for him had a hard time doing so.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 06:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Krijack
Most people I know that did vote for him had a hard time doing so.
Did you tell those people that their vote didn't count?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 06:07 AM

Last I checked WE the people,don't elect our president.
Posted by: ondarvr

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 08:29 AM

It took a tremendous effort on his part to lose.

Had he taken the pandemic head-on and led the effort against it, I think he would have cruised to victory easily.

His tactical error to down play and bad mouth efforts to slow it down overcame the lackluster enthusiasm for Biden.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 08:48 AM

Embrace facts, and use them...win.

Embrace lies, and double down on them...lose.

It's too bad that 74MM people don't mind that he lies, all the time, literally about everything, even when most of it is stuff that there's no reason to lie about.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 08:51 AM

Truth be told. a huge portion of our planet is inhabited by morons. And it's always "the other guy".

Fish on...arvid
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 10:08 AM

Trump doesn't know the difference between bullying, which he's good at, and leadership, which he's inept at. Anything requiring real leadership, like mounting a Covid response, is far outside his skillset, so he didn't even try. Not to mention that Covid didn't fit his pre-chosen political narrative. I don't think that he gets that it's impossible to bend facts (like alternative facts) to his will, judging by his dumber than sh!t challenges to the several state's elections.
Posted by: DCC

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 10:08 AM

I think it is pretty obvious that he did not lose by much. He just shut his mouth, stopped acting like a jerk and respected others , I have to believe he would have gotten quite a few more votes. Most people I know that did vote for him had a hard time doing so.

Basically it sounds like you're saying that if he wasn't him he would have won.

Hopefully the republicans can keep control of the house or we have nobody but trump to blame for the democrats taking over the country.

That clown needs to crawl back into the shithole that he crawled out of and let us forget he ever existed.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 10:24 AM

What do you think about Trump announcing his run for POTUS 2024 right after Biden's inauguration?

I personally think he would win in a landslide, as there are a *lot* of people in the US that still believe Trump has done no wrong, is a wonderful person, has done so many GREAT things for this country, and would vote for him again.

I'm just wondering how many of those that didn't vote for him in 2020 will change their minds in 2024....either because Biden didn't give them a Unicorn and a pot of gold, things swung too far on the Liberal side, or whatever the reason.

I'm kinda afraid of the 2024 Election.

Fingers crossed that Trump is not on this planet by 2024. America and our planet will truly be a better place when he is worm food.

I'd better add him to my Dead Pool. Bet he get's a lot of points!
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 10:28 AM

Is it possible to run for President while incarcerated?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 10:32 AM

There are the cult member who would vote for Trump, no matter what.

There are Republicans who will vote for the "R", no matter what.

Those two candidates will be pulling from the same pool of 40% of the voters, so there's not only no landslide there, but zero chance of winning...there's no way the Republicans put him up again, he'll have to run third party.

Trump could have won...if he wasn't Trump.

He lost because that's who he is.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: DBS

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: ArvidBarker
Truth be told. a huge portion of our planet is inhabited by morons. And it's always "the other guy".

Fish on...arvid

George Carlin — 'Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.'

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 10:51 AM

When all he cares about is TV ratings...while he's supposed to be caring about us, that's a recipe for losing...bigly losing. Losing like the losing loser he is.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 10:54 AM

Originally Posted By: DCC

Basically it sounds like you're saying that if he wasn't him he would have won.

FTW.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 12:14 PM

IMHO, it sort of depends on the newsfeed you watch and get brain washed by. Each side tells [Bleeeeep!] stories, each side will lie their way to leadership to fulfill their agenda. Trump lost his own election but don't kid yourself, he was more for this country than any other president has been. Albeit, some lies were told and some feelings got hurt along the way.

He should run again, this country will need some direction and shake up come 2024 as we all know a liberal path doesn't look fruitful for the future.

Keith

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 12:33 PM

Well, we can tell which newsfeed you got brainwashed by.

trump has proven that he is un-electable, if you want to assure another democrat in the White House next go round parade that idiot's lame ass back up there, or...find a semi-intelligent, semi-decent, semi-reasonable Republican and win the election next time up.

trump's ship has sailed and you should consider yourself lucky that you're not on it...
...or are you?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 01:02 PM

trump has proven that he is un-electable, if you want to assure another democrat in the White House next go round parade that idiot's lame ass back up there, or...find a semi-intelligent, semi-decent, semi-reasonable Republican and win the election next time up.

trump's ship has sailed and you should consider yourself lucky that you're not on it...
...or are you?

On it? Aside from having some thick skin, I never liked Trump much. But what I did like was the fact that he put America first and has a laundry list of things that he did that were positive for this country. There's too many bitches on this site, that got their feathers ruffled from how Trump portrayed himself or how he spoke and that made it as if they're better than the rest of us... Some seriously crowned up folks here and in this country. But to sit and whine and say "he's a liar" cracks me up at best, just about every politician is full of [Bleeeeep!] when it comes to the narrative they try and preach.

Jim Jordan 2024...

Keith
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
IMHO, it sort of depends on the newsfeed you watch and get brain washed by. Each side tells [Bleeeeep!] stories, each side will lie their way to leadership to fulfill their agenda. Trump lost his own election but don't kid yourself, he was more for this country than any other president has been. Albeit, some lies were told and some feelings got hurt along the way.

He should run again, this country will need some direction and shake up come 2024 as we all know a liberal path doesn't look fruitful for the future.

Keith

Disafuckingree. That sack of sh!t would sell the US for billion dollars in a heartbeat.

That's why he doesn't understand military service. His own kids say it "All he sees is green.". Fvck that - the president should see red, white and blue.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 01:15 PM

...or are you?

On it? Aside from having some thick skin, I never liked Trump much. But what I did like was the fact that he put America first and has a laundry list of things that he did that were positive for this country. There's too many bitches on this site, that got their feathers ruffled from how Trump portrayed himself or how he spoke and that made it as if they're better than the rest of us... Some seriously crowned up folks here and in this country. But to sit and whine and say "he's a liar" cracks me up at best, just about every politician is full of [Bleeeeep!] when it comes to the narrative they try and preach.

Jim Jordan 2024...

Keith

And what America first really means is America alone.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 01:55 PM

Keith, you went full retard on those last couple of posts.

What's this laundry list you speak of? You sound pretty sure of yourself...let's see some facts.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 02:06 PM

Jim Jordan looked the other way while the team doctor diddled the kids on the OSU wrestling team.

Great guy. I mean, which one of us hasn't covered for a molester from time to time?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 02:19 PM

...or are you?

Jim Jordan 2024...

Keith

Well, that sounds kinda like you are on it.

Prayers sent. grin

trump never put America first, not once. What he did do was put himself first and if that happened to align with something that benefited you then it was money well spent.
I won't say that I didn't benefit from some of the Republican moves he made, though those are just basic Republican moves, if a real Republican had been in office I would have benefited the same without watching the deterioration of society at trumps hands, the deterioration of the USA's world respect along the honor of the office that he made a mockery of.

trump has spent all day every day since he got the boot proving why he never should have been allowed to set foot in the White House....and I mean not even as a guest. thumbs

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 02:32 PM

hAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I was bored, so I thought I'd throw you guys a bone to chew on... This place got a little quiet without Mr T-Rump talk...

Keith rofl

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 02:36 PM

For some it was like taking a 320lb sh1t, no need to talk, just savor the feeling.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 02:39 PM

So you know Hank?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 02:49 PM

You mean that guy who said he never voted for Trump, but was more than willing gargle his sack?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 03:07 PM

what I did like was the fact that he put America first and has a laundry list of things that he did that were positive for this country.
rofl

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Illahee
You mean that guy who said he never voted for Trump, but was more than willing gargle his sack?

Yeah, that's him and that's the same guy who welched on 700.00 dollars worth of football bets right about the time that he got his first taste of trumps gooch.....I s'pect that's when he decided that if we could have a President with no honor then by goddammit he didn't need any honor either.

FuckinHank rolleyes

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 03:12 PM

This appears to be another one of those "no facts necessary" set of facts...no wonder you voted for Trump, Keith wink

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 03:15 PM

I voted for the party in presidency as I can't imagine the dump places like portland will be after a few years of Biden, but did vote for Inslee too...

Keith

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Reefskunk
My mind is literally blown.

Get in and stir the pot a little, we need 5 stars again!

Keith

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 03:20 PM

MADSGA
Posted by: Fen

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 03:48 PM

Still waiting for that "laundry list".

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 07:54 PM

Here's a laundry list starter, Trump alledgedly laundered money for Russian Oligarchs through realestate "deals".
Your turn...
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 09:08 PM

Fen doesn't know how the skid marks get out of his underwear, his mom does the laundry.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/03/20 09:34 PM

I haven't read this thread. Too busy...don't care.

Trump lost because he's an asshole.
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/04/20 08:12 AM

Given the number of prominent Republicans who won while supporting and enabling Trump, seems obvious that Trump caused Trump's loss. It was him.

And to those who see that it was "stolen" why would one just get rid of DT and not all those Senator and Representatives? Sure looks like a response to one person.
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/04/20 08:12 AM

I think Trump lost because of a conspiracy by demotards to vote against him. If they hadn’t voted against him, he would have won.
Posted by: GoldDigger

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/04/20 09:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
If they hadn’t voted against him, he would have won.

This man has the wisdom of Yogi Berra.

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Trump lost because he's an asshole.

Yup. agree

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/04/20 11:42 AM

Trump hasn't lost anything.

He actually won free health care for life and one hell of a pension.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/04/20 12:19 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Trump hasn't lost anything.

He actually won free health care for life and one hell of a prison cell.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/04/20 12:30 PM

My guess is he flees the country as soon as he's not President anymore.
I think Mr. Trump has made some real enemies, who want nothing more than to see him rot in prison.
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/04/20 05:33 PM

Trump lost because :

He couldn't keep his mouth shut
Failed at COVID leadership
He believes he's the smartest person on the planet
He would not take advice from people actually smarter than him
Alienated a large segment of the public
He thinks he should be King of America for life

Angry and bitter that he lost re-election, he will torment America (and the Republican Party) with his tweets for the rest of his life.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/05/20 07:33 AM

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger

Maybe but it was a conspiracy to vote against him and any time demotards conspire its time to send in Durham! Go gettem Durham!

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/05/20 10:11 AM

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger

Maybe but it was a conspiracy to vote against him and any time demotards conspire its time to send in Durham! Go gettem Durham!

The Durham conversation. It will be interesting what he digs up, albeit anything at all?

Keith

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/07/20 02:25 PM

It's been gratifying to watch Team Trump go 0 for 55 in frivolous lawsuits over the past month.

It's like getting to watch the Biggest Loser lose big over and over again...and again.

I wonder how many cult members Giuliani infected at his pretend hearings last week while he was sputtering and farting all over the room?

What an absolute sh!tshow of incompetence and asshattery, as it has been for four years.

Thank God it's almost over and that stupid fat orange clown can fade into obscurity.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/07/20 02:35 PM

So much losing, it's like he can't get enough losing.
Probably because of all the winning before.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/07/20 02:42 PM

The problem for Trump, of course, is not just that he's such a loser, but that he's always been a loser...he's just fooled and conned people enough to keep giving him money, anyway.

Now he's losing...bigly...over and over again, on the international radar...it's not like anyone would ever do another real estate deal with him any more...and now that it's come out that he may actually be more like ONE BILLION DOLLARS in debt, personally, why would anyone give him another penny?

And when I say "anyone", I mean anyone who's not a completely stupid fuckin moron cult member, like the ones who are lining his pockets with "legal defense funds" right now.

They can't be saved from their own stupidity, and really, why should they be?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/07/20 02:46 PM

Rumor has it Evo got a job so he could save Trump, really.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/07/20 02:56 PM

He's raked in 200 million in donations since losing the election.

PT Barnum was dead on.

Keep sending $$$, retards.
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/07/20 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
The problem for Trump, of course, is blah blah blah blah who cares blah blah blah wgaf blah blah blah blah hear myself talk blah no one cares bigly blah fing blah.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/09/20 05:32 PM

Thank God it's almost over and that stupid fat orange clown can fade into obscurity.

Fish on...

Todd

He's not going to fade.
He'll be making noise on his own news network for the rest of his life.
Dems will chuckle, Repubs will cringe.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/09/20 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive

Fish on...

Todd

He's not going to fade.
He'll be making noise on his own news network for the rest of his life.
Dems will chuckle, Repubs will cringe.

And a segment of the population will continue to follow and worship him. Just waiting for their personalized glass of kool-aid.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: ondarvr

And a segment of the population will continue to follow and worship him. Just waiting for their personalized glass of kool-aid.

They missed the good stuff, Guyana '78
Posted by: Fen

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 09:23 AM

Schit happens, just ask Rudy.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 09:48 AM

Trump lost because of the liberal control of social media and news coverage.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 09:51 AM

Trump lost because of social media and news coverage.

Fixed it for ya.
It's also called truth to power.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 09:52 AM

Fixed it for ya.

See how long it takes the Supreme Court to handle this last lawsuit...

Keith

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 10:09 AM

About four seconds.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 10:21 AM

Complete lack of news on Biden's history made the difference.

Liberals manipulating the election through cooperate America.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 10:25 AM

Fixed it for ya.

Gawd - I detest that saying. What low IQ, marxist classist drivel.

So will you also be speaking "truth to power" when Biden screws up or no? You see, every President screws up in some form, so I'm just curious if you'll be in line to bitch or nah?

Libtards bitched and moaned about Trump's corruption for years now and magically during the election cycle, Biden & son's dealings were "fake news". Now that it's come out that it's probably not (hidden until after the election mind you) - all of a sudden the MSM is on it (Jake Trapper and gang). China is the new "Russia" and all I hear are chirps?

So Illahee, here's your big chance! I expect to hear some "truth to power" outta you while you speak with the new manager about his own corruption and false dealings.

WDFW is not wrong - you just don't like what he has to say because tribal politics has your head firmly planted so far up the left's arse, your ears are covered in bullchit.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 10:40 AM

You know you are making that up, right Nick? Or are you just repeating what you read on Breitbart?

If Hunter Biden is guilty of something, he should be held accountable for it...and I have not heard anyone say otherwise.

It's comical that Trump Cultists are all of a sudden suspicious of nepotism and illegal activities...and project their cult status of worshipping and ballwashing on others who do not feel that way in the least.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 10:41 AM

Liberals manipulating the election through cooperate America.

It wasn't about Biden, hell..it could have been Biden Laden, it was obviously time for trump to go...

most everyone knew that.

trump has proven every day since he lost why he never should have won in the first place.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 11:21 AM

You know you are making that up, right Nick? Or are you just repeating what you read on Breitbart?

If Hunter Biden is guilty of something, he should be held accountable for it...and I have not heard anyone say otherwise.

It's comical that Trump Cultists are all of a sudden suspicious of nepotism and illegal activities...and project their cult status of worshipping and ballwashing on others who do not feel that way in the least.

Fish on...

Todd

Oh really? You hittin' Hunter's crack pipe again? grin

Some truth to power

more

and more

Look - Trump had to go for a plethora of reasons. That much was / is certain. If in his post Presidency, he or his family are busted for their own BS, then I'm 100% for that. I'm 100% for rooting out any and all corruption regardless of party line. Always have been and always will be - which is why I follow no party. I hope "they" throw the book at all of "them" because they're all POS and I don't pretend to pretend otherwise because I'm not a hypocrite.

But don't sit here and tell me I'm making chit up. There is video. There are records and there is an active investigation into Hunter that wasn't really covered during the election cycle due to suppression because "Orange man bad, my team good!". I suppose you'll bitch about the next $50 million spent in "fake" congressional investigations, just as you did during Russiagate?

Don't get mad at me because in your rush to kick the bad Orange man outta office, you in turn elected someone that's just as shady. Now team Lib will have to deal with that fallout and it's going to be held over your heads for the next 4 years. Get ready for the next round of Russia China investigations. After being on the offensive for 4 years, I'm not sold that Team Lib realizes the ball has been punted and now you gotta go on defense. Own it brother or don't because I don't really care. I'm just a fan in stands laughing at the poor quality teams I'm watching play. It's comical and highly entertaining. [insert Coug popcorn guy .gif here]

I voted for neither of these corrupt pricks because my eyes and ears aren't covered in the tribal BS I'm talking about. I'm much, much too smart for that and you know this.

Cheers,

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 11:23 AM

So it's sour grapes time?
Call 1-800-BAH-Whaa

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 11:25 AM

Funny...I heard about Hunter and his laptop daily, for months, and still am.

Which news outlets were you watching/reading that didn't cover it?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 11:35 AM

At least some of those Hunter videos are deep fakes. You want to see how real deep fakes can be watch Sassy Justice on YouTube. DO IT. Your mind will be blown!

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 11:40 AM

So it's sour grapes time?
Call 1-800-BAH-Whaa

Do you even read? Can you even read? Is someone verbally transcribing this for you? Tell them to tell you that not only are your ears covered in BS, but apparently your eyes are too.

HoOked oN FHoNicS WeRkeD 4 mE!

Todd you at least keep yourself pretty well informed. Sadly the average voter doesn't. This isn't about you. It's about them.

More...

Even more....

Look, I can go on all day and provide as many examples as folks here want. But it'll do very little good because people believe what they want to believe and I can't change that nor do I really want to or is it even my place to do so.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 11:42 AM

At least some of those Hunter videos are deep fakes. You want to see how real deep fakes can be watch Sassy Justice on YouTube. DO IT. Your mind will be blown!

Joe Biden telling a crowd he stepped in on Hunter / Burisma dealings was a deep fake?

I suppose you suppose the moon landing was faked too. Rich? Is that you?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 11:43 AM

Looking for an innocent party anywhere near DC would most likely be a futile effort.

So who should we vote for that is free of potential scandal and still has a remote chance of winning an election? (I'm not a Biden fan)

As far as going after Hunter, it should be investigated and if found guilty he should be given the appropriate punishment. But either way, it will most likely just turn into a talking point battle cry for the right.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 11:47 AM

Don't get mad at me because in your rush to kick the bad Orange man outta office, you in turn elected someone that's just as shady.

I voted for neither of these corrupt pricks because my eyes and ears aren't covered in the tribal BS I'm talking about. I'm much, much too smart for that and you know this.

Not convinced. Biden's corruption = Trump's corruption = a false equivalency. Trump's mother dropped a deuce in the delivery room and they wrapped it in swaddling clothes and named it Donald.

Thus, the legend of "The Donald" began...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 11:53 AM

Hey Trump cultists, look over there it's a rabbit hole.
The fvckin stupidity is eye watering.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By: CedarR

Don't get mad at me because in your rush to kick the bad Orange man outta office, you in turn elected someone that's just as shady.

Not convinced. Biden's corruption = Trump's corruption = a false equivalency. Trump's mother dropped a deuce in the delivery room and they wrapped it in swaddling clothes and named it Donald.

Thus, the legend of "The Donald" began...

So one type of corruption is better than other? Is that what you are saying?

This feels an awful like the very beginning of some heavy petting, ball washing, hot gurgling action.

Every hero needs a theme song and these new ballwashers will be no exception.

Might I suggest this hard hitting classic?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 11:59 AM

Nick seems upset.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Nick seems upset.

Won't work. I'm not the droid you are looking for. I'm having a great time bustin' balls and it's a wonderful day. Hope you have a great day too Dan!

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 12:06 PM

Just wait until the Mango Mussolini isn't dictator anymore, then the floodgates will open and all those civil servants will come forward with just what was going on.
This process may take years given the lawless nature of Trump.
This may turn out to be the greatest corruption in the history of America, nobody has ever seen corruption this big, very strong and powerful corruption.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 12:07 PM

You are citing media coverage of Hunter Biden, to support the notion that there is no media coverage of Hunter Biden?

Not only are you citing media coverage, the coverage you are citing is fullofshit, because take one minute to Google up Hunter Biden and you'll find him in every single media outlet.

What you won't find, and what I am guessing your sources are bemoaning, is sharing and stretching the fantasy-like conspiracy theories that right wingers love so much...

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 12:32 PM

Nick seems upset.

Won't work. I'm not the droid you are looking for. I'm having a great time bustin' balls and it's a wonderful day. Hope you have a great day too Dan!

I'm pretty sure it already did.

smile

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 12:41 PM

206 Hunters unite.

Social media and the liberal channels lack of coverage on pole smokin Hunter helped Obama's right hand win.

Shake shake shake.................Shake your grove thang.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 12:46 PM

So one type of corruption is better than other? Is that what you are saying?

Exactly. That's why we have judges, and they sentence criminals to a wide range of punishments ranging from fines, incarceration and even death. As long as mortals are running for office, I'll make a choice between the lesser of two "evils". It's America, you can exercise your freedumb to vote for a meaningless third, fourth or fifth party candidate...Donald Trump and Mickey Mouse will likely get plenty of votes in 2024.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 12:46 PM

America had two choices on Election Day, not three or four, just two, America made the right one, was it the lesser of two Evils? Maybe...only time will tell.

Moral superiority not granted for not voting for either.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 12:57 PM

206 Hunters unite.

What if you've been a 509 hunter longer than a 206 hunter? Do you divide the two to become a 2.47 hunter?

Sorry, I'm a bit slow sometimes. I have a Walla Walla HS education and lived on a small 5-acre property with horses, cows, pastures, crops and stuff like that. Spent my summers driving harvesters, maintaining tractors, doing daily farm/ranch chores and had free reign to hunt the lowlands for birds, the Columbia and lakes for waterfowl and the Blues for elk, deer, kitties, tree chickens, turks, and bears.

Remind me again why the heck I became a 206'er again????

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 01:29 PM

Everyone west of the Cascades was a 206'er back in the day.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 01:47 PM

Wasn't it an IQ test that determined the area code?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 01:50 PM

lol

WDFW=0 conveniently forgot about the last 40+ years of news coverage that included Biden. lol.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: DBS

lol

WDFW=0 conveniently forgot about the last 40+ years of news coverage that included Biden. lol.

Yeah, but that's not what Hannity said.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 02:05 PM

You just can't make up a better story.

"According to a new report, Carone used to work as a dancer at the Bada Bing strip club in Lincoln Park, Michigan, and yes, it got its name from The Sopranos."

https://uproxx.com/viral/rudy-giuliani-wine-lady-witness-mellissa-carone-stripper-bada-bing/

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 02:05 PM

Lol, Biden's only been in politics since 1973, if you can't look at what he's done then your a cultist idiot.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 02:25 PM

Damn good days back then!!!!!
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 02:33 PM

77% of Republicans think there was voter fraud.

There is still no evidence of voter fraud.

There's still no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden Hunter.

Melania is preparing to divorce Donald when she moves out of the White House.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 02:33 PM

All the libatards channels forgot to mention what Biden did.
For good reason to their cause obviously.

It's not his fault he raised a crack smoker.

Just a matter of time until Biden runs a play out of the Sandusky playbook.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 02:46 PM

Cultist Trump ballwashers are funny...

On the one hand, they have a guy who admits, several times, that he is a pedophile and sexual predator.

Admits it...and they don't care.

Then, when confronted with a conspiracy theory about someone who isn't their Mango Messiah...they jump all over it.

This is why Trumplicans are the fuckin laughingstock of the world, and they are the only ones who don't see it...everyone else is laughing at them.

Fish on..>

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 02:50 PM

Speaking of cocaine users look no further than Donald Junior.

Donald Trump Jr.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 03:09 PM

Better sell the buildings in C'attle Todd.

Heard your losing your mayor now.

Soon no one will be washing their balls in C'attle.

Place already reeks like bankruptcy.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 04:06 PM

Lol, Biden's only been in politics since 1973, if you can't look at what he's done then your a cultist idiot.

Biden is a kid licking, goat sucking, touch your mama fuckwad...

That's exactly why Illlashe enjoys him so much, it's simply Portland in a nutshell..

Keith

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 04:15 PM

No Keith I like Biden because he's not Trump.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 04:22 PM

No Keith I like Biden because he's not Trump.

Another [Bleeeeep!] statement by you. Just say no to socialism, if you can.

Keith

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 06:29 PM

You mean just say no to the military, the police, fire department, hospitals.
Or saying no to socialist bail outs of corporations that are to big to fail
Let me help you out Keith, in autocratic socialism if you complain about the stick in you ass, they replace it with a bigger one.
With democratic socialism you can vote to remove the stick and never have inserted again.
Hope this helps, you seem confused.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 06:41 PM

Feeling awfully morally superior tonight. Might delete later. IDK.

rofl

This chit is hilarious. Please...keep it coming.

popcorn

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 06:47 PM

Nick you can take your unAmerican MaCatheryism BS and stick where the sun don't shine.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 06:51 PM

Morally superior?

Tell us more.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 06:59 PM

Nick you can take your unAmerican MaCatheryism BS and stick where the sun don't shine.

Whoa! Reading into things too much here bud? I choose my words carefully and I don't remember being on a commie hunt at the moment? Are you feeling guilty about something here? Need to talk? You can always call 1-800-STO-PRED and I'll answer.

I must confuse the utter chit outta you?

I'd like to sit down at table with you and break bread. Seriously. I'm being dead serious. We'd either become friends or throw blows. I'm betting on friends.

Why?

Because real friends tell their friends the things that they don't necessarily want to hear. It's hard and painful and can cause major strife & friction within the relationship. Todd and I, while much more similar than not, have our differences and we each both love and enjoy that about each other. There are times when he wants to kill me and there are times I want to kill him - but it's never over philosophy & ideology.

Why?

Because we are friends. Good friends. GREAT friends.

Make peace not war Illahee.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 07:04 PM

Morally superior?

Tell us more.

Refer to post above. Thanks for playing.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 07:14 PM

Let me help you out Keith, in autocratic socialism if you complain about the stick in you ass, they replace it with a bigger one.
With democratic socialism you can vote to remove the stick and never have inserted again.

You sound like a quitter illahee... Did you already throw the towel in and give up?

Keith

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 07:15 PM

Morally superior?

Tell us more.

Refer to post above. Thanks for playing.

That post isn't an explanation of what makes you morally superior but if you don't want to talk about it, I understand.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 08:01 PM

He refused Illahee's stick.
The second time around.
Morals.
Superior Morals.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/10/20 08:21 PM

You sound like a quitter illahee... Did you already throw the towel in and give up?

Keith

No just smart enough to know the difference.
Have you considered a deprogram intervention?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 08:37 AM

Speaking of the Giant Orange Loser...

Not only has he been able to lose the election over and over and over and over again...so much losing!...he was able to lose to Biden one more time, as Biden/Harris beat him out for Time's "Person of the Year".

Hopefully all of Trump's philanthropic work in the coming year will win him a "Noble" peace prize, or something.

Maybe he can make another fake magazine cover to hang on his office wall and jack off to?

#maga

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 08:41 AM

Fixed it for you Keith.
Lol, Giuliani has only been in politics since 1973, if you can't look at what he's done then your a cultist idiot.

Rudy is a kid licking, goat sucking, touch your mama fuckwad...

That's exactly why Illlashe enjoys him so much, it's simply SW Washington in a nutshell..

Keith

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 11:24 AM

So I watched Fox News for an extended period of time this morning to better understand their Hunter Biden viewpoint.

I didn't really see anything new, it was mostly the same stuff that has been floating around for months.

The difficult part was to separate it from the stolen election hype, and similar Biden bashing.

And how wonderful it is that 18 states are supporting overturning the election.

I didn't see much new stuff on Hunter, there may be more, but Fox didn't go into any details.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 11:34 AM

So I watched Fox News for an extended period of time this morning to better understand their Hunter Biden viewpoint.

I didn't really see anything new, it was mostly the same stuff that has been floating around for months.

The difficult part was to separate it from the stolen election hype, and similar Biden bashing.

I didn't see much new stuff on Hunter, there may be more, but Fox didn't go into any details.

Viewer watches Fox, learns nothing.

Just like every Fox viewer.

lol

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 02:20 PM

Ya but did you watch the gal's lips when she speaks?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 03:41 PM

Supreme Court rules "Get the fvck outa here" so who else doesn't think is over?
Posted by: stonefish

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 04:05 PM

1 for 50 in his lawsuits.
So much winning bigly!
SF

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 04:08 PM

I think we are discovering that everyone other than Trump and the "smart " folks gargling his sack are all Deep State operatives, including the SCOTUS.

Sad!

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 04:34 PM

I look for more entertainment from Trump's crack legal team, maybe lyin Ted could explain what just happened.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 06:11 PM

I was enlightened on these "facts" from Fox News experts.

I found out that Biden is going to immediately shut down gun sales and manufacturing, then come after your guns.

Also, reparations for slavery will be one of the first thing on the list to be rammed through.

More scare tactics targeting the gullible and uninformed base.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 06:53 PM

306-232, 306-232

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 07:09 PM

A mandate.

A very strong mandate.

The strongest ever many people are saying.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 09:25 PM

A mandate.

A very strong mandate.

The strongest ever many people are saying.

lol

No one ever thought there would be such a powerful mandate.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/11/20 09:30 PM

Fvck trump.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/12/20 10:34 AM

It hasn't surprised me that Trump is dragging his election fraud claims for as long as he can. But the Texas lawsuit to overturn 4 state elections, joined by 18 other states, and joined by a signed statement from over 100 GOP members of Congress . . . makes me think this country really is doomed. The stupidity just doesn't stop. Stupidity should hurt more.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/12/20 10:56 AM

He will wait until the end then pardon his kids and resign and Putz will pardon him.
But he will still face major legal jeopardy in NY.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/12/20 10:57 AM

If stupid hurt then there would be a lot more pain in this country today.

The fascist Trump ballwashers would be crying even harder than they are now.

It's amazing how many "Americans" really want to be told what to do by a fat orange dictator.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/12/20 11:32 AM

The Supremes have spoken.
Posted by: Driftin'

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/12/20 12:17 PM

Perhaps...

the court cases were dismissed for lack of standing because the states (TX in particular) have yet to complete the electoral college process for Biden? Accordingly, the matter would remain a state issue and all the claims are rendered moot via 'no harm-no foul'.

the merits of all the individual cases, i.e. the 'evidence' remains and can be brought forth at any time thereafter.

all this cyber hand wringing is pointless one way or t'other until those states that have standing take up the TX case or the Fat Lady sings on 1/20/2020.

Feel free to carry on....
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/12/20 03:25 PM

Good to see you around Driftin’.

Since this place has become an incestuous pool of simple minded, cousin fu.ckers I’ll give this dying forum a big shot of clean genes.lmfao

With Driftin’ and I posting it’s a enough genes to keep you girls all atwitter.... and well fed. Enjoy.....

LLinWood
·
@linwood
5 hours ago
·
Impressions
American Patriots be prepared.

Events will unfold quickly over next several days.

Listen only to President Trump. Biden is NOT our leader & never will be. He & his cronies are Communist compromised.

CCP attacked our country with a biological weapon. CCP attacked us again to steal election.

CCP wants our land to grow food.

We shall NEVER let them take it.

Speak truth. Be fearless. Pray.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/12/20 03:28 PM

There's the crazies again.

Those people need to crawl back under their rocks where they belong.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/12/20 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade

Since this place has become an incestuous pool of simple minded, cousin fu.ckers I’ll give this dying forum a big shot of clean genes.lmfao

With Driftin’ and I posting it’s a enough genes to keep you girls all atwitter.... and well fed. Enjoy.....

LLinWood
·
@linwood
5 hours ago
·
Impressions

Listen only to President Trump. Biden is NOT our leader & never will be. He & his cronies are Communist compromised.

CCP attacked our country with a biological weapon. CCP attacked us again to steal election.

Excellent post for stirring the pot.

Not so good if you actually believe this stuff.

Well, I'm sure China would love to have our land, the likelihood of it happening is a different story though.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/12/20 07:49 PM

LLinWood
·
@linwood
5 hours ago
·
Impressions

Kooks gonna kook.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/12/20 08:22 PM

Anybody shocked at this?

"STUNNING POLL: Less Than 20% of Frequent Fox News Viewers Accept the Outcome of the Presidential Election"

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/12/20 10:58 PM

Pray.
rofl

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 08:24 AM

LLinWood
·
@linwood
5 hours ago
·
Impressions

You are an idiot. A smug idiot. The worst kind.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 09:07 AM

CINO
Christian In Name Only
Works for the Devil

smile

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 11:17 AM

The 18 state attorneys general and the 126 members of Congress who supported the Texas lawsuit are bonafide traitors to American democracy and should be remembered as such for all time.

An ironic point is that the Texas AG who petitioned the SCOTUS to overturn 4 state elections for making pandemic related election changes outside of a state legislative session, it turns out that none other than Texas is also a state that this year made election changes outside a legislative session due to the pandemic. Hypocrisy, thy name is Texas. Anyone surprised?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 11:25 AM

If God wanted to give the world an enema, he'd stick it in Texas.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 12:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
The 18 state attorneys general and the 126 members of Congress who supported the Texas lawsuit are bonafide traitors to American democracy and should be remembered as such for all time.

Totally agree. Their feeble attempts are the opposite of democracy.

Whiny little sore losers.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 01:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.

Totally agree. Their feeble attempts are the opposite of democracy.

Whiny little sore losers.

They have to tow the line even though some realize it's dumbfuckery.
Trump is and will be the leader of the Party and he's taking names.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 01:01 PM

Our local Republican Rep signed it.

A letter (email) is headed her way.

She tried to justify it in a generic statement about finding the truth.

The truth has been obvious for a very long time.

The fear of orange anger, and upsetting his followers was more important than integrity.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 05:50 PM

Slurp...slurp...

You girls get a whiff of testosterone and your hearts aflutter....my contribution here is purely to increase your dying forum’s clicks and watch cucks....cuck.

You’re welcome!

A leaked list of 1.95 million Chinese Communist Party members, containing apparently thousands of names of individuals living in the West and employed in government or top corporations, includes 123 names of individuals who work for pharmaceutical giants Pfizer and AstraZeneca. Both companies are currently engaged in the ongoing COVID-19 vaccination effort.
As National File previously reported, a list of nearly 2 million CCP members was leaked to international media outlets in the United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium, and Sweden earlier this year. The list contains names of individuals currently living and working in the West, including in the British government, and in top military, financial, and medical companies across the West.

The Daily Mail now confirms that a “detailed analysis,” now “reveals that pharmaceutical giants Pfizer and AstraZeneca – both involved in the development of coronavirus vaccines – employed a total 123 party loyalists.”

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 06:00 PM

You fuggin pussies couldn’t handle Hank.....actually you pussies can’t handle anyone that isn’t part of your narrow-minded, hate filled group-think. In a short couple of years you’ve taken this place directly to the Shitter. LMFAO

The angry elf has an obvious problem but I figured some of you girls woulda grown up by now. Unfortunately hate predominates this place and seems obligatory for survival here.

Merry Christmas and God Bless America!

As the counting of votes in Arizona, Georgia, and especially Pennsylvania continues, most of the press and punditry have concluded that Vice President Biden has won the 2020 election. Certainly, a substantial majority of the rest of us are suffering from “election fatigue” and eager for this drama to be over. Without disagreeing with the conventional wisdom about the final tally when all the legal votes are counted, I believe the current consensus is missing the fact that Trump has a second, viable stealthy road to victory.

As the counting of votes in Arizona, Georgia, and especially Pennsylvania continues, most of the press and punditry have concluded that Vice President Biden has won the 2020 election. Certainly, a substantial majority of the rest of us are suffering from “election fatigue” and eager for this drama to be over. Without disagreeing with the conventional wisdom about the final tally when all the legal votes are counted, I believe the current consensus is missing the fact that Trump has a second, viable stealthy road to victory. I’m reluctantly betting that the debate about who won will continue until at least January 6 when slates of electoral college members are opened in Washington, and most likely beyond that as whatever is decided then is appealed by the loser to the Supreme Court. My conclusion reflects the analysis of my colleague in the Applied History Network at the Belfer Center which is below.

As he notes, this stealthy road follows in the footsteps of a number of previous contested American elections, especially the 1876 election that pitted Tilden v. Hayes. Then as now, each state must decide on a group of electors to meet with a joint session of Congress on January 6 where the winner of the presidential election is declared. The normal practice in a state where Biden won the popular-vote total would be for state election officials to certify the results and send a slate of electors to Congress. But state legislatures have the constitutional authority to conclude that the popular vote has been corrupted and thus send a competing slate of electors on behalf of their state. The 12th Amendment to the Constitution specifies that the “President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted.” That means that in the case of disputes about competing electoral slates, the President of the Senate—Vice President Pence—would appear to have the ultimate authority to decide which to accept and which to reject. Pence would choose Trump. Democrats would appeal to the Supreme Court.

Alternatively, if at that point, no candidate has the required 270 electoral votes, the 12th Amendment stipulates, “the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote.” Currently, Republicans have a state delegation majority with 26 of the 50 states and they appear almost certain to keep that majority in the new Congress. A vote of the states would then elect President Trump for a second term. And again, Democrats would appeal that outcome to the Supreme Court.

As the analysis below notes, these issues are even more complex. But to repeat the bottom line: both the words of the 12th Amendment, and historical precedent offer a credible, stealthy, winding road that could lead to Trump’s victory and a second term. Or as the saying goes: the opera ain’t over till the fat lady sings.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 07:18 PM

Nice copy and paste you fvckin cino.

https://www.belfercenter.org/index.php/publication/donald-trumps-stealthy-road-victory

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 07:22 PM

You lost me at "testosterone" you fkn dolt.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 07:23 PM

He's been a fkn blowhard since day one who cares.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 07:28 PM

And these people claim others live in fear because they wear a mask in the store.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 08:58 PM

And these people claim others live in fear because they wear a mask in the store.

That’s called projection.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/13/20 10:09 PM

Go back to your Church Group on Facebook and talk about church things.
And then if you really love your country, kill yourself.

Churchie

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 08:02 AM

Chill guys, at least you aren’t a fishing guide.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 08:12 AM

It's so funny how Trump's nuthuggers call others cucks when you know they'd let Fatso bang their wives. In the ass. And then wipe his dick off on their drapes.

lol

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 08:21 AM

Merry Christmas and I hate America!

The only question is...why?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 08:27 AM

It's weird how the Trump cultists are anti-American, love authoritarianism, have hitched their ignorant wagon to a con man, liar, and thief...and somehow derive a twisted sense of manhood from it.

They are the biggest whiniest cuntiest childish group of low IQ babymen ever...and everyone except them knows it.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Paul Smenis

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 08:36 AM

What's even weirder is how much fuking time you guys waste posting about this sh!t.
He lost.
Get on with your life.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 08:46 AM

Being a Trump Cultist is their life now...that's why the whiny babyfest is going on.

Without their Mango Messiah telling them what to think and do, and who to hate, they have no identity.

It's what being in a cult is all about.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 08:51 AM

Originally Posted By: War-Paint
What's even weirder is how much fuking time you guys waste posting about this sh!t.
He lost.
Get on with your life.
Because they aren't as busy as you are,getting blackbelts and beating people up...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 10:32 AM

While it's obvious that Trump is a Gigantic Fuckin Loser, here are few more Gigantic Fuckin Losses for the Gigantic Fuckin Loser today...

The Wisconsin Supreme Court just threw out his final last ditch effort to be a fascist dictator, calling his frivolous suit "meritless on its face"...such a shocking development.

While The Gigantic Fuckin Loser was losing gigantically there...the electoral college electors in Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin all cast their votes for Biden, as happens in a democracy.

I wonder if the Gigantic Fuckin Losers that make up the Cult of the Mango Mussolini will ever get tired of being such gigantic fuckin losers, too?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 10:39 AM

I wonder if the Gigantic Fuckin Losers that make up the Cult of the Mango Mussolini will ever get tired of being such gigantic fuckin losers, too?

Fish on...

Todd

I have to wonder if anyone truly believes that the election was rigged and that trump truly won or if they are just upset that they didn't get their way and don't care about what is right and what is wrong anymore.

Those fuckinglemmings should do what lemmings do.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 10:46 AM

Hard to say...I mean, if you actually believe there was election fraud, then you are about as dumb as you could possibly be and still be able to draw air...but watching them here on the Dark Side, or yapping on TV...well, many of them very well may be just that dumb.

A bunch of the rest just like being told how to walk, talk, look, listen, and think...so they glommed onto a wannabee fascist dictator. Some of them think he will on dictate at people other than them...but most of the stupid hillbillies that think that wouldn't be allowed within a mile of any Trump resort, he dislikes stupid hillbillies just as much as he does black people. At the end of the day, this crowd may actually be more stupid than the ones that believe there was election fraud.

Lastly, there's the tiniest sliver of the cultists...the ones who benefit from having Mango Mussolini as a fascist dictator...and they think, along with Trump, think the first two groups are just stupid and useful idiots...and they are right.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 10:59 AM

Arizona also cast its electoral college votes for the candidate that's not the Gigantic Fuckin Loser.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 11:08 AM

As is the case in 90% of "election fraud"...it's perpetrated by right wing losers, like this guy:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-north-carolina-idUSKCN1QG2FS

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 11:17 AM

North Carolina also extended the time ballots could be turned in and counted by 9 days.

It's odd there are no republican law suits saying there was fraud and to have the results overturned.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Trump won the state.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 11:28 AM

It's time for there to be consequences for supporting an attempted fascist takeover of our democracy, too...starting with those assclowns in the House of Representatives that signed onto the Texas lawsuit trying to do just that.

They have violated their Oath of Office, to begin with, and should be kicked out of the House.

They're probably safe politically, unfortunately, since the same people who elected them are the aforementioned idiots, imbeciles, morons, and fascist bootlickers.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 11:45 AM

And the mean reindeer cheated, and the good reindeer died, and there was never Christmas again...

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 11:47 AM

Its only election fraud when the democrats lose.. When they win our voting process is bulletproof...

Actually it's not, if you think they won the election fairly, you are what's wrong worth this country..

Matter of fact, the democrats were bitching about this very thing just last year...

Only a closed minded idiot would think the last election was non fraudulent, don't worry tho, the republicans are paying attention just likethe last 4 years...

https://www.warren.senate.gov/oversight/...vgECWo18W9DlZPs

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 11:50 AM

You're a fuckin idiot.

Congrats.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 11:51 AM

what cant read?

not surprised..

good on you for being pro child molester...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 11:51 AM

The three vendors -- Election Systems & Software, Dominion Voting Systems, and Hart InterCivic -- collectively distribute voting machines and software that facilitate voting for over 90% of all eligible voters in the United States. Private equity firms reportedly own or control each of these vendors, which "have long skimped on security in favor of convenience," leaving voting systems across the country "prone to security problems."

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 11:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Evo
Its only election fraud when the democrats lose.. When they win our voting process is bulletproof...

Actually it's not, if you think they won the election fairly, you are what's wrong worth this country..

Matter of fact, the democrats were bitching about this very thing just last year...

Only a closed minded idiot would think the last election was non fraudulent, don't worry tho, the republicans are paying attention just likethe last 4 years...

https://www.warren.senate.gov/oversight/...vgECWo18W9DlZPs

Does Elizabeth Warren post here? Or are you saying you're as much of a gasbag as she is?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 11:54 AM

is she the only one?

you think it was just her?

rofl

STFU chimo..

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 11:58 AM

is she the only one?

you think it was just her?

rofl

STFU chimo..

Awww. Poor little Evobaby. Too stupid to understand the point that was just made, he flails around like a retarded child with poop in his pants and in his fat head.

lol

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 11:59 AM

you made no point mini d, you just side skirted like usual...

especially the skirt part...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:01 PM

Yes I did. You'd have seen and understood it if you were smarter.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:04 PM

uh no...

the democrats bitched last year about Dominion, and now are saying nothing is wrong with Dominion...

THATS the point, and the ONLY point...

run along mini d...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:10 PM

uh no...

the democrats bitched last year about Dominion, and now are saying nothing is wrong with Dominion...

THATS the point, and the ONLY point...

run along mini d...

You're not in charge around here, junior, so I'll go ahead and stay and clown on you some more.

That wasn't the point you were too dumb to understand .

I'd explain my point, but then you'd lie and say you got it all along.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:11 PM

Speaking of idiots...

The very same people who bought into the idea that Covid-19 was "just the flu", if it wasn't just a hoax, are the very same people who gathered without masks, causing this to take so much longer and to kill so many more people than it had to.

They are also the ones who are congratulating their Mango Messiah for personally curing it with Operation Warp Speed.

They will also be the ones who won't be taking the vaccine because they are afraid that Bill Gates is trying to put a microchip in them...like anyone, including Bill Gates, gives twoshits where they are, what they say, or what they think.

They will continue to be the reason why we can't have nice things, and are the direct cause of untold deaths and economic destruction...because they are fuckin idiots.

They're also Trump cultists.

Go figure.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:16 PM

ahh yes, because Inslee and Cuomo didnt order COVID patients to go into nursing homes...

rofl

WOW, the stupidity here is fvcking astounding...

over 50 percent of the deaths in this state alone were in nursing homes...

but yeah, you go ahead and blame it on "dur dur Trump, dur dur"

fvckin geek...

https://thepostmillennial.com/washington...o-nursing-homes

oh, and i also wont be getting a vaccine, because Fauchoi said NOT to in my situation...

and Katie wont be either, because Fauchoi said NOT to if you have a history of Guillian Barre, which her mother died from, so shes going to play it safe..

that and we already got it this time last year so there is no reason, as new studies have shown that people infected with the original SARS virus still have antibodies 17 YEARS later...

hurry up and get those shots guys... i can get you a few numbers if you wanna get on it sooner than later...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:23 PM

Its only election fraud when.......

Fill in the blank, per your side of the story.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:28 PM

what cant read?

not surprised..

good on you for being pro child molester...

While I *can* ready, I generally do *not* read sh!t that is made up or not worth my time to read. I have no idea what you posted, but generally speaking, the sh!t you subscribe too, believe, and post, is generally not worth my time and effort.

But...but...but....it's on a WEBSITE! IT was on Facebook! The guy has millions of followers! It has to be true. rofl

No, I'm not surprised anymore by the crap you, and lot of others here, post.

Child molesters? The same one's that have private islands here in the Salish Sea and use special submarines to ferry themselves and the children around?

The only thing I'm starting to wonder about anyone believing any of this is if they maybe kinda wished they were one of the children.....

Carry on.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:34 PM

fake or made up?

its from the US government..

rofl

i cant wait till Trump holds true as usual, and declassifies everything...

then the show will really get started...

oh yeah, Durham added more prossecutors to his team, so buckle up...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:36 PM

i cant wait till Trump holds true as usual, and declassifies everything...

Everything?

Dibs on the the Area 51 stuff!!!!!

I'll owe RichG an apology when I see it in writing that JFK Jr. is still alive as well as laboratory proof of a BigFeets, Gnome, and ManBearPig.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:46 PM

Evo is the bench warmer that is taking over for the veteran kook, RICH G.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:49 PM

Evo isn't half the kook that Rich is...but Rich isn't half as stupid as Evo, either...that's a lot of water for Evo to carry, to be both the stupid kid and the kooky dude.

He's not doing too badly, to be fair.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:53 PM

RICH supposedly got paid. Nobody is dumb enough to pay Evo for his weak sh!t.

Evo believes everything RICH does, he just doesn't have the stones to say so.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:54 PM

democrats the last 4 years: "Trump is a criminal, blah blah blah"

democrats on November 3rd: actually elect a criminal..

rofl

cant make this sh!t up...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:56 PM

rofl

You just did, stupid.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:57 PM

democrats the last 4 years: "Trump is a horrible excuse for a human being. He makes Hitler seem like a nice guy, blah blah blah"

democrats on November 3rd: actually elect a good excuse for a human being.

rofl

Nope. You can't make this sh!t up.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:57 PM

rofl

What criminal acts has Biden committed? I'm really curious what you will put up here.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:58 PM

Yet...you totally just did. Good job.

Way to exceed expectations.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 12:58 PM

so you are saying that all the actual proof is a lie?

just like Russia?

rofl

people like that, are the exact reason we need less gun laws... you people are psychopaths...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:03 PM

I should use or at least name drop Linux more often.

That will make me cool and in the know.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:03 PM

so you are saying that all the actual proof is a lie?

just like Russia?

rofl

people like that, are the exact reason we need less gun laws... you people are psychopaths...

Sure, stupid idiot who provided nothing but innuendo and asshattery.

You live with your mom and have no job, bench warmer. You should get a paying gig like RICH.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:05 PM

yep no job, no money, no car, no nothing...

typical democrat, does nothing but lie...

fvckin fraud..

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:05 PM

You should get a paying gig like RICH.

Darkside gold.

fvckin fraud..

Never even saw the ball come off the racket let alone had time to swing at it.

Point to Dan.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:06 PM

the only Linux i fvck with is Kali...

period..

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:07 PM

You're so cool and in the know!

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:08 PM

been using it since you guys allowed POS fvcks on this site that destroyed my dads computer and i had to figure out everything on my own...

and during that whole time that was going on, YOU said I was the problem...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:10 PM

Welcome back, evo!

been using it since you guys allowed POS fvcks on this site that destroyed my dads computer and i had to figure out everything on my own...

To be fair, "you guys" allowed YOU on this site.

You are the problem. All of you are! That's what makes this place so great!

Some things never change around here and never will.

rofl

Carry on.

you kinda are though

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:14 PM

So, can we get back to the other loser for a bit, then back to the current one?

Biden is about to officially win the Electoral College, almost there already.

Once he's done, besides crushing that fuckin loser Trump in the popular vote, and Electoral College vote...he'll also have more Electoral College votes than Trump got in 2016.

Trump should have won with 306, but only got 304 because there were a couple of "faithless electors" that, even though they were Republicans, knew that Trump was an absolute dumpster fire of a human, and would make an even worse President, so didn't cast their votes for him.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:14 PM

Personal responsibility spokesperson heard from.

Dude blows up dad's computer, blames Paker.

lol

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:17 PM

It's the same kind of rugged individualism that right wing Socialists are famous for...it's why they love The Gigantic Fat Orange Loser...he tells them "there, there...it's not your fault you're a fuckin loser, it's some mean libruhl's fault!"

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:20 PM

ODH and his buddy sent me a virus you fvcking idiot..

the same ODH you idiots cheered for while he was doing what he was doing to me..

the same ODH that got caught stripping kings of eggs at Barrier and cant fish for 5 years...

solid work...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:23 PM

Evo who are you referring to? WTF are you talking about? Let it go j f c

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:24 PM

fvckin fraud..

So you have a job? Do tell.

I didn't mention anything about no money and no car, Honest Evo. That was you lying like a liar would lie.

ODH and his buddy sent me a virus you fvcking idiot..

the same ODH you idiots cheered for while he was doing what he was doing to me..

the same ODH that got caught stripping kings of eggs at Barrier and cant fish for 5 years...

solid work...

You sure you didn't click on one of Rich's fuckin batshit crazy conspiracy sites? All three of my computers flag every single one of his links as having viruses...shocker rofl

You'd think an IT guru like you would have rock solid virus protection.

Fish on...

Todd

Evo you are gaslighting again. WHAT did BIDEN do to make him a criminal. Waiting...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:26 PM

Am I supposed to know who ODH is?

Everyone who fails to take personal responsibility has an excuse for why they didn't.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:27 PM

that stupid faggot OffDaHook and his friend from Cali..

i wasnt even a member of this site until i found out someone was impersonating me on here...

thats how i came over here, i was fine getting banned for nothing on Lamefishin...

im good at getting under peoples skin, treat me right, ill treat you right, dont, well thats your fvckin problem... and im really really good at doing what i intend...

seriously, dont play dumb... you know whats gone on since ive been here, and like ive said, the other side wont win... you can bet on it..

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:28 PM

Evo you have never once taken any accountability for the fact that you have brought all the flack you get from this board on yourself.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:29 PM

his friend was a programmer/code writer..

you cant understand that part, so you can just sit out of this...

they all know people that actually know me tho now, so they know not to fvck with me...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:29 PM

and like ive said, the other side wont win... you can bet on it..
Well therein lies your problem. You are trying to win. It's less pressure when you don't give a fvck

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:30 PM

they all know people that actually know me tho now, so they know not to fvck with me...
Nate,you're full of sh!t.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:30 PM

then if thats the case, you get what you give...

so stop bitching about it...

im just going to continue it, and get even worse..

so stop if you dont like it..

'me personally, i dont give a sh!t, either way, ill keep pace with any of you motherfvckers at whatever game you want to play...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:32 PM

How about you quit playing the victim.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:32 PM

yes totally full of sh!t...

rofl

why didnt he beat me up when i was at 115th? why did he stay 400 yards from me knowing i was there?

why didnt he beat me up when i was standing on top of the ledge by the parking lot at Barrier with one of my best friends, and someone he fishes with a lot?

i already know the answer, so iss awl guhd..

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:33 PM

No one here cares who you are gonna beat up Evo. NO ONE CARES.

oh shut up...

you have had more internet breakdowns than any female ive ever met...

i never said me beat anyone up, i said WHY DIDNT THEY?

cant fvckin read much?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:34 PM

The implosion...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:35 PM

lol...Evo bagging on someone for having internet breakdowns...rofl

Speaking of breakdowns...one of Michigan's GOP Representatives just changed parties...at least he is embarrassed by what a bunch of anti-American wannabee fascists his party has become.

He's an Independent now, and will caucus with the Democrats, like the rest of the Independents do.

Guess he finally got tired of all the winning.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:36 PM

oh shut up...
No.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:37 PM

i never said me beat anyone up, i said WHY DIDNT THEY?

cant fvckin read much?
You insinuate here that you are a tough guy. No one cares.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:39 PM

Just think, there are many millions out there that believe this stuff.

Thats the scary part, gullible fools that don't have a clue they're being played.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:39 PM

no, im insinuating, that them, just like most around these fvckin places, are bitches...

thats what im insinuating...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:41 PM

You never answered my question.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:42 PM

Our resident lemming leading the charge toward the cliff.

What's not to like?

3.16 stars

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:42 PM

no, im insinuating, that them, just like most around these fvckin places, are bitches...

thats what im insinuating...
Sure you are tough guy rofl

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:43 PM

can you guys give me some money...

i need to buy christmas presents..

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:44 PM

I will if you can cite where Biden committed criminal acts.

I foresee a screen shot of a savings account. Or a pic of a
Hundred dollar bill wrapped around a bunch of ones.

You should cash in the responses to your posts.....comedy gold.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:46 PM

Picture of a few wrapped presents under a tree in the corner in the trailer, is more likely, to prove non-loser bona fides.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:46 PM

i dont have a bank account, or any money..

need like 2 grand..

come on, you guys like socialism, hook a playa up..

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:47 PM

need to buy this shirt for myself... gonna wear it EVERYWHERE>.

https://www.amazon.com/Hello-Kitty-Graph...2714&sr=8-7

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:52 PM

Santa, the 2nd biggest Soclialist in the world*, stopped by my house yesterday.

We were in the living room putting up our tree and decorations, and I saw a car roll up outside and stop...and then start rolling by really slowly.

I walked over to the window to see what's up, and the passenger window facing my opened up...and there was a dude inside wearing a Santa suit.

He tossed a few things out the window, rolled it up, and rolled away.

I put on some shoes, went outside, and found a bag of Jolly Ranchers, a zip loc bag with a granola bar, a pen, and a one dollar bill in it, and a brand new microfiber duster, with the tags on it, in my yard.

Weird thing is that last week I found a gallon bag with Jolly Ranchers and some stickers in it in my yard.

A little later when I had to go to the store I drove up and down the street a bit checking for more 'care packages', or for the car...didn't see either.

Anyway, where were we? Oh, yeah...Trump is the biggest gigantic loser, and loses more every day...and I, for one, am not getting tired of his losing...I hope he continues to file frivolous lawsuits and con his sheeples out of their welfare checks for his "legal defense fund" to fight "election fraud"...because the only thing that makes Trump look like less of a loser is his super loser fan base.

#maga
#somuchwinning

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:52 PM

NEVER click on links here. It could be a virus. You act like some of us are fvckin stupid. I'm tired of being singled out here,but I'll never give up. I will argue with you fvckin pussies till I die.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:55 PM

cool fake story...

true story..

my cousin died on the 9th after battling brain cancer for over 20 years... so another painful Christmas in the books for this family..

i gotta roll, you freaks have fun..

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:57 PM

I'm sorry about your cousin Evo. But that doesn't erase what's been done here. My family this year has had tremendous loss. We will all have a good Christmas regardless. You can too!!

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:58 PM

lol.

Only a closed minded idiot would think the last election was non fraudulent

evo wins two in a row. He's wrong "worth" this country and he's a closed minded idiot.
lol

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 01:58 PM

Evo's Sources

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 02:07 PM

Evo seems upset.

How unusual.

lol

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 02:12 PM

Shevo menstruates, it's the only reasonable answer.

No sane male is that all over the place.

He needs the money for products.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 02:16 PM

Dude is living on the edge...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 02:17 PM

Shevo menstruates, it's the only reasonable answer.

No sane male is that all over the place.

He needs the money for products.

rofl

"Christmas presents"

lol

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 02:33 PM

Back to the Big Orange Fuckin Loser...

Biden has now officially won the Electoral College, passing 300 just a bit ago...

So much losing...though I think watching Trump's loser supporters continue to lose it is becoming even more fun than watching that fat orange con man degrade.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 02:55 PM

Speaking of Giant Fuckin Losers, The Giant Orange Loser's consigliere, AG William Barr, will be abandoning the sinking USS Loser ship this week.

Another fantastically wonderful loser. He should be disbarred.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 02:56 PM

Barr not wanting to be part of the sh!t show any longer says alot about whats going on internally.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 02:56 PM

my cousin died on the 9th after battling brain cancer for over 20 years... so another painful Christmas in the books for this family..

Tough way to go for sure, sorry to hear about that.

Take solace in the fact that your mom or Katie will never have to see you go that way.... you're obviously exempt. wink

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 03:00 PM

... you're obviously exempt. wink

Damn, dude...I felt that one all the way over here rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 03:05 PM

Evo, sorry to hear about your cousin...20 years is a long time to hang on, that's pretty courageous.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 03:14 PM

Sorry to hear about your cousin Evo.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 04:18 PM

Someone pass Terri Shevo the burn cream.
If you are burning vegetables you're doing it all wrong.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 04:28 PM

This place is ruthless.

rofl

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 04:51 PM

This place is ruthless.

rofl

Ever raise chickens?
There's no such thing as handicapped parking in chicken world.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 05:03 PM

This place is the drizzling shits. Just ask Evo.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 05:03 PM

This place is ruthless.

rofl

And it's goddam funny too !

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 05:13 PM

This place is ruthless.

rofl

Ever raise chickens?

lol

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 05:14 PM

.... you're obviously exempt. wink

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!!!

rofl

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 05:38 PM

This place is ruthless.

rofl

Ever raise chickens?

lol

Quite right, but there's currently one in my coop that has a red-ass from the others pickin' & peckin' on it. She lays eggs and squawks all day.

I named her Evo.

Just now.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 05:59 PM

Evo the hen.

rofl
rofl

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 06:22 PM

REEEVo is actually a SHEvo!?! Mind blown!

So its safe to assume SHEvo is a blonde?

And that estrogen and not meth make all this entertainment possible?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/14/20 07:43 PM

Evo the hen.

rofl
rofl

some are riding the short bus their whole life and don't realize it.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 08:53 AM

I wonder who Evo will blame for his struggles and failures today.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 09:40 AM

I'll take "election fraud" for 500, Alex.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 10:05 AM

Put beakers on your fowl just like you do in your bed.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 10:06 AM

He'll have to check in with Q, then he'll know for certain...unless Mango Mussolini word vomits all over today and gives him his ammo.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 10:28 AM

He'll have to check in with Q, then he'll know for certain...unless Mango Mussolini word vomits all over today and gives him his ammo.

Fish on...

Todd

Or Limbaugh. It’s true, much of conservative media is telling people who to blame or rally against.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 10:45 AM

It's literally the reason right wing media exists...for the sheep to ingest and then vomit back out all over the place.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 11:28 AM

While we're on page 14 of the topic "Loser!"...Trump is ratcheting it up again.

His new plea for money..."Let's save Georgia!" is collecting money for the two Senate run off elections there, and giving exactly zero dollars of it to Loeffler or Perdue, or the Georgia Republican Committee...

He is, as usual, lining his own pockets with it.

Pony up, stupid sheeples...Trump and God need your help now!

I have to grudgingly give it to Trump here...even after decades of being a fraud and a con man, and four years of lying dozens of times a day...he still has Cult Members that not only support him 100%, but continue to send him money.

Even PT Barnum would be embarrassed...but the Cultists aren't, and they'll really own the libs by giving more of their money to Trump...they love how that gets the libs all riled up!

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 11:38 AM

Are you riled up?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 11:40 AM

Nah...I rather enjoy watching the Cultists twist in the wind.

Let me know if you need some help getting untangled.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 11:48 AM

You mad Bro?

How's the 401 doing?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 12:04 PM

I've seen the light.

The My Pillow dude just said it was a conspiracy, and Fox News is in on it.

I just sent my check in to Trump's "save Georgia" PAC.

I am also going to dye my head orange, gain 98 pounds, take a voluntary frontal lobotomy, and join Trump Nation.

Think Trump will donate to this guy? He is a "billionaire", after all. rofl

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevo...sh=3f6ff93143f0

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 12:28 PM

Well, fucckmerunnin'...now I don't know what to think.

Karl Rove...aka "Turd Blossom"...just called Trump a sore loser.

Is he in on the conspiracy? I put in a call to the My Pillow guy to let me know the real story.

Stay tuned.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 12:42 PM

Pillow or no pillow.....Rats tend to jump off of a sinking ship.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 12:49 PM

And Karl Rove is certainly about the rattiest rat to ever rat, that's for sure.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 12:51 PM

Anti vaccine will be the next fantasy.
Which may work to the advantage of reality based thinking.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 01:00 PM

Anti vaccine will be the next fantasy.
Which may work to the advantage of reality based thinking.

I'm fine if healthy and non high risk folks opt out of the vaccine. They should have to sign a waiver that states that *when* they get the COVID-AIDS, that they will be denied medical care for choosing to be stupid.

Take the vaccine and live.

Or

Don't take the vaccine and when you get COVID, just rest easy knowing that God and the Fat Cheeto are sending you prayers. I hear the death is kinda quick and almost painless. Almost.

Note: I made a few calls and apparently I'm still now allowed to run anti-vaccers through my Industrial Meat Grinders.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 01:05 PM

Have you considered moving up to a wood chipper?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 01:18 PM

With My Pillow Dude and Turd Blossom on opposite sides of the debate today, I think I am going to have to wait for an actual expert to chime in.

Anyone heard from Chachi lately?

rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 01:21 PM

Im sure even Trump’s pillow is tired of his whining.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 01:29 PM

Mitch "The Turtle" McConnell called President-elect Biden today to congratulate him on his victory.

I'm sure Fat Nixon will blasting rails of Adderall tonight and rage tweeting about that.

In related news, I hope Biden told McConnell to eat a giant bag of dicks, and to prepare himself for his new job as Senate Minority Leader after the Georgia runoff elections.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 01:38 PM

WOW.
You are angry Bro.
AND......................
Putting down the My Pillow guy is stupid.
That dude has made bank.
Not to mention.....
When you're done with Trump his face print will come out of the pillow in seconds.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 01:46 PM

Far too busy laughing at Trump, My Pillow Dude, McConnell, Turd Blossom, and the Cultists to be be angry...Bro.

If anyone can watch all of you twist in the wind and not chuckle, then they deserve to be unhappy...but I am downright joyful watching it.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 02:09 PM

Here's the response from my questions to Cathy McMorris Rogers the Republican Rep for much of Eastern WA.

"Thank you for contacting me about the Amicus Brief I joined regarding the lawsuit by Texas over the 2020 election.   

As I have said before, President Trump has every right to pursue legal recourse in response to claims of voter fraud and election impropriety. With historic turnout, razor-thin margins, and massive changes to voting processes in the midst of a global pandemic, many people have had questions about the election and its results. This case was about the Supreme Court answering those questions for the American people so we can all move forward together. 

The amicus brief specifically focused on Constitutional requirements for elections and the legal requirement that changes to election processes be approved by state legislatures, as well as the state laws which require election officials to check signatures on mail-in ballots. These are Constitutional principles of free and fair elections, and if they have been violated, the American people have a right to know. 

On December 11th, the U.S. Supreme Court declined to take up the lawsuit. You can read the Supreme Court’s denial by clicking here.  

While we may disagree on the President’s decision to pursue his legal options, know that as your advocate in Congress, my top priority is to listen to you, find common ground, and lead on solutions people in Eastern Washington can count on. Please stay in touch. If you would like to know what I’m doing on a more regular basis, I invite you to subscribe to my newsletter by clicking here."

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 02:42 PM

Evo - starring in "From the land of the make believe..."

Keith

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 02:43 PM

On a purely far left side note,I have decided to self identify as a non binary entity,and due to being made up largely of water,will also identify as a human lake.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 03:24 PM

I hope you and your loved one breach the dam together my friend.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 04:06 PM

being made up largely of water,will also identify as a human lake.

Lol

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 04:13 PM

It's funny how idiots like the pillow guy and Laura Ingram always wear their crucifixes and then they lie their freaking asses off to the masses.

Much like a lot of those lying phoney TV preachers.

And who let f****** Billy Graham wander the streets of Seattle talking his brand of bullshitt? It just makes me change the channel every time his commercial is on.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 04:49 PM

My Pillow guy is just another fake evangelical Christian.

As far as those Franklin Graham commercial go, he might as well just cut to the chase and say “send money”. What a [Bleeeeep!] phony.....

https://www.christianheadlines.com/contr...n-his-life.html

SF

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 05:07 PM

On a purely far left side note,I have decided to self identify as a non binary entity,and due to being made up largely of water,will also identify as a human lake.

This is such low hanging fruit that I'd feel like I was clubbing a baby seal if I ate it.

Santa is coming soon and I'm trying to be a better person to maximize my giftage.

The peace and good will towards human lakes ends on Dec 26th.
Posted by: Idaho Mike

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 05:07 PM

So what is next for Trump, what is a wanna be dictator in a democracy to do ? Recently pardoned retired General, Michael Flynn, has suggested Trump declare marshal law and seize the voting machines to prove to all of us naysayers that there really was election fraud. Flynn's idea is getting a little traction with some of the far right GOP members of congress. Can it work? Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 05:20 PM

I have a couple of My Pillows. Used them in deer camp this year. Todd asked if I had a spare pillow one weekend and I said "yes, but won't your sinner heathen head burst into flames if you used it?". He was drunk, snatched the pillow out of my hands, mumbled something choice under his breath and end it with a hearty "FVCK THAT PILLOW GUY!"

It was pretty funny. I guess sinners need sound sleep too in order to feel refreshed for all that next day sinning.

PS: Those pillows work great if you fluff em' up every night. If not, they lock up stiff and it feels like yer' sleeping on a bag of dead mice.

PPS: I'm pretty agnostic. I'm not sure if the pillow is real or not.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 05:46 PM

I have a couple of My Pillows. Used them in deer camp this year. Todd asked if I had a spare pillow one weekend and I said "yes, but won't your sinner heathen head burst into flames if you used it?". He was drunk, snatched the pillow out of my hands, mumbled something choice under his breath and end it with a hearty "FVCK THAT PILLOW GUY!"

It was pretty funny. I guess sinners need sound sleep too in order to feel refreshed for all that next day sinning.

PS: Those pillows work great if you fluff em' up every night. If not, they lock up stiff and it feels like yer' sleeping on a bag of dead mice.

On a bag of dead mice..... rofl

Keith

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 05:53 PM

This one time at deer camp..

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 06:10 PM

Have you considered moving up to a wood chipper?

Yes.

While much faster, wood chippers wear down quicker in terms of maintenance and cost of replacement cutting heads. Not to mention the noise is not environmentally safe. Intakes on the chippers are small and can only feed in a person bit by bit. That takes up too much time...as there are a *lot* of people on the Naughty List that should end up in one of my grinders.

Grinding is the way to go. It's the future. The future is now!

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 06:25 PM

Originally Posted By: dwatkins

This one time at deer camp..

Preach and that's not the half of it. It's so very gay. Even for a bunch of 206r's.

I wrote that post specifically for Jaek and Dan to re-word at their leisure. They are paint-by-number smooth brains, so I do what I can to lead them to water.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 06:42 PM

I have a couple of My Pillows. Used them in deer camp this year. I drilled a little hole in mine

Todd asked if I had a spare pillow one weekend and I said "yes, but won't your sinner heathen head burst into flames if you used it?". He was drunk, snatched the pillow out of my hands, mumbled something choice under his breath and began to FVCK THAT PILLOW !"

It was pretty funny. I guess sinners need to fvck pillows too in order to feel refreshed for all that next day sinning.

PS: Those pillows work great if you fluff em' every night. If not, they lock up stiff and it feels like yer' sleeping on a bag of dicks.

PPS: I'm not sure if the pillow is real or not but it feels squishy and warm.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 06:43 PM

NickV90 did you get an Elk this year?

What do you mean by "get"?

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 07:15 PM

NickV90 did you get an Elk this year?

Negative. It was a bad year & bad timing for what I wanted to do. Fires, work, last minute plan changes outside of my control... blah blah. Not exactly happy with how the season turned out. I'm already working on next year because this past year's BS won't fly with me again.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 07:43 PM

I really lost a lot of respect for Mike Lindell Mr. Pillow guy. Probably drove off 60% of his clients.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/15/20 08:11 PM

Maybe Trump will have to move in with My Pillow Guy or Loren Culp...
SF

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/12/trumps-mar-a-lago-neighbors-want-him-to-go-away-report.html

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/16/20 07:52 AM

trump's a pillow humper, pillow guy is a trump humper... Loren Culp wishes he was the pillow.

fuckinglosers.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/16/20 08:31 AM

Culp is probably going to be pulling an Evo and sleeping on the couch in his mom's trailer after his job disappeared while he was in Olympia playing candidate for Governor.

The entire loserfest is spinning around the toilet bowl, getting deeper and farther down with every spin...and they think it's a merry-go-round...wheeee!

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/16/20 08:50 AM

Since Gulp's post election loss press conferences were all filmed from the front seat of his car... I suspect that even his mom won't let him in the house anymore.

He's living in his car.

Probably a Caddy...with rims.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/16/20 08:58 AM

This is what happens when decent people are taken advantage of because they aren't too bright.

Dude got in way the fvck over his head by tossing his hat in the ring only to benefit scumbags and scam artists and ruin himself both professionally and politically.

Everything Trump touches dies - even if it's only his balls touching your chin. Stop polishing his sack - he'll fvck you over and not even care.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/16/20 12:05 PM

Since Gulp's post election loss press conferences were all filmed from the front seat of his car... I suspect that even his mom won't let him in the house anymore.

He's living in his car.

Ya but it can go 200MPH ...

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/16/20 12:15 PM

Everything Trump touches dies - even if it's only his balls touching your chin. Stop polishing his sack - he'll fvck you over and not even care.

Funny thing...this happens to every single project or person that gets close to Trump, and every time it happens, another sack gargler steps up to take the last one's place.

This time it happened to 70 million people, all at once, who have al had a front row seat for Trump's idiocy, watching him lie and screw over everyone that gets on his team, just like he bankrupted every single company he has ever had...and they are all still lined up on their knees waiting their turn for the gargle.

It's almost like they aren't very smart.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/16/20 12:48 PM

He's living in his car.

Only if the driver has a 400 IQ.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/16/20 02:04 PM

He's living in his car.

Only if the driver has a 400 IQ.

And carries a 60 pound fishing backpack.

One plucked feather at a time and the ass becomes redder.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/16/20 02:24 PM

because....fuckit.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/16/20 03:29 PM

because....fuckit.

+1

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/16/20 04:30 PM

Eating their own.

"‘I do not feel safe in this position anymore’: Republican Kansas mayor resigns over threats following mask mandate"

It must be Rich G earning his money online promoting this stuff.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/21/20 10:25 AM

Lest you think that only Trump is ripping off his low-IQ supporters...looks like your boy Loren Culp is doing the same thing.

Instead of spending his pile of campaign donations on campaigning...he used them to pay himself, and what was left he gave to an election fraud conspiracy theorist in Everett.

So much winning.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/21/20 12:54 PM

100% correct.

He should have taken a play out of the Dem playbook and done business overseas.

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/21/20 01:13 PM

What the hell, if the dumb ass was smart enough to "take a play" out of the Dems playbook....

....he would have won.

wink

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/28/20 12:07 PM

So far three instances of voter fraud have been uncovered in Pennsylvania.

All three...all of them...were votes cast on behalf of dead mothers, and all three were cast for Donald Trump.

There's your voter fraud, you fuckin dumfuck fukkheads.

Besides the obvious hilarity that all of the rampant voter fraud that keeps turning up is moronic Trump cult members committing felonies, it's also funny that they all live at home with their mothers, and that's how they get their dead mothers' ballots.

These are the people who are attempting a coup lol.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/28/20 12:12 PM

Also, speaking of fuckin dumbfuck fukkheads, Texas Governor Dan Patrick has offered up to a million dollars per fraud for evidence proving voter fraud.

Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman has contacted Patrick to get him to pay up: $3 Million, one million each for the fraudulent live at home bunker bitch Trump cultmembers, and has said that after he collects he will donate all the money to local food banks.

I hope Fetterman sues Patrick's stupid Cult Member dumbass for $3 million and wins, because apparently this is the only way that stupid will actually hurt.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Reason for Trump loss - 12/30/20 11:45 AM

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/12/pa...raud-cases.html

Shockingly, Texas GOP Governor is also a fraud, cheat, and liar.

Fish on...

Todd