Posted by: ondarvr

NRA - 01/15/21 03:09 PM

Just to change the tone here.

The NRA files for bankruptcy in NY.

Moving to Texas.

Todd will love this.
Posted by: Illahee

Re: NRA - 01/15/21 03:13 PM

Better write them another check, sounds like money is tight.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: NRA - 01/15/21 03:18 PM

I a used ta ride with them thar texas rangers,before the gaddamned Zavalas cut my goddamned ears off,ain't no one,no how,takin my six shooters an my rifle away from me,they will a have to kill an hang ole Barbarosa them mealy mouthed pieces of trash an their squawkin ole ladies too,espically this a here TODD varmint fellow $#$#%@#$$%!!!!!!!
Posted by: Todd

Re: NRA - 01/16/21 10:17 AM

I sincerely hope the NRA executives are able to continue stimulating the economy by ripping off the gullible and buying gated communities and yachts.

Maybe they can close up shop and start the DJTRA so they can really attract the ultra-stupid in for fleecing.

You would think the stupid would either want to stop being fleeced, or would run out of money, eventually...thankfully they keep breeding more stupid pumpkin heads to rip off in perpetuity.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: NRA - 01/16/21 02:42 PM

Charlton Heston was in the NRA and was a super nice guy.
Posted by: ondarvr

Re: NRA - 05/11/21 03:02 PM

The bankruptcy has been disallowed by a Texas Judge. This means NY can go after them for numerous suspicious activities.
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: NRA - 05/11/21 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
I sincerely hope the NRA executives are able to continue stimulating the economy by ripping off the gullible and buying gated communities and yachts.

Maybe they can close up shop and start the DJTRA so they can really attract the ultra-stupid in for fleecing.

You would think the stupid would either want to stop being fleeced, or would run out of money, eventually...thankfully they keep breeding more stupid pumpkin heads to rip off in perpetuity.

Fish on...

Todd

And for a minute I thought you were talking about CCA...

Keith
Posted by: Illahee

Re: NRA - 05/11/21 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Originally Posted By: Todd

Fish on...

Todd

And for a minute I thought you were talking about CCA...

Keith

There's a difference?
Hurry send money to Texas.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: NRA - 05/11/21 03:54 PM

Nothing to see here.
Just typical landlord talk.