WOW!! Anyone need a good brain surgeon?

Posted by: Todd

WOW!! Anyone need a good brain surgeon? - 01/24/00 09:43 PM

If you do, or perhaps if you need your wisdom teeth pulled, try e-mailing some of the Rhodes Scholars on NWFISHING.COM's chat board.

Holy cow. I just about died laughing until I realized that these were real people who had just as much opportunity as us to shape public policy with regards to C&R.

Dead fish do not spawn.

How hard is that?

Fish on...

Todd.
Posted by: Robbo

Re: WOW!! Anyone need a good brain surgeon? - 01/25/00 12:55 AM

Enter, "Joey Born With A Tooth".
Posted by: Jer

Re: WOW!! Anyone need a good brain surgeon? - 01/25/00 01:34 AM

LOL, guys.
Posted by: umrules

Re: WOW!! Anyone need a good brain surgeon? - 01/25/00 10:21 AM

I read that board yesterday, and will never read it again. Seems as though the users over there spend more time arguing with each other rather than talking about fishing and trying to help each other. And when it comes to Steelheadin' I'll take all the aadvice I can get.

Tight Lines!
Posted by: Steelheader boy

Re: WOW!! Anyone need a good brain surgeon? - 01/25/00 10:34 AM

It seems a lot of the Brain Surgeons on that BB like to answer their own post even argue with themselves? I thought only my 96 year old grandfather did that. The good posts over there are far and few between I'll stay here...

------------------
Tight Lines
<*)>><
Posted by: Maurice Paquette

Re: WOW!! Anyone need a good brain surgeon? - 01/25/00 12:22 PM

WORD!!!
Posted by: HillbillyRedneck

Re: WOW!! Anyone need a good brain surgeon? - 01/25/00 02:44 PM

It is scary that these people have just as much oportunity to shape public policy as anyone. It seems like a waste of time to argue with them, but I'm glad there are those that have taken the time to post against them, otherwise it is just forum for the Wildcat Steelhead Club.
I noticed when Robbo made a post on SB 5104 there was only one reply.I hope that all of you have taken the time and written your legislators concerning SB 5104.