Lifter are you serious?

The numbers presented by stonefish are on the wdfw website and clearly show the decline in wild steelhead numbers after the Hatchery fish have been discontinued. The two years that you specifically picked out 2 promote your agenda is what I had a problem with. You can't just pick out two years and ignore all the others. You really have no explanation for all the other years when you tried to mislead everyone in stating what you did.
Does it really matter the number of days or does it matter the number of fish that were recycled into the river? are you really going to argue over the number of days when you didn't lift a finger to help? The reality is that you said a large portion of the fish are recycled and in reality it is not a large portion. Is 2000 Coho recycled out of 17,000 fish returned a large portion? Or is 2000 out of 5500 a large portion ? I do not consider either of those a large portion based on the math that I was educated with . Is that a fact/data that I'm stating? I'm sorry that you get offended so easily when you are wrong. No need to continue with a personal attacks though unless it makes you feel better.
I also said that a lot of the hatchery rivers do not put fish back after spawning them in favor of selling them for money and that is bad for the survival of our fish. Is that an inaccurate statement?
What are you really arguing for? Would you like to see an increase in Hatchery production or a decrease?