Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by Streamer @ 42 minutes 59 seconds ago

Being a patriot means following the constitution... and not fighting in a war that is undeclared makes you a patriot. In your case you are either a fukwad or a part of the village idiot sheep herd... and you are actually both.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Tips on smoking bellies and collars please by Streamer @ Today at 09:54 PM

Tasty.
Jump to new posts Re: Fight Fans by Streamer @ Today at 09:33 PM

Not much of a fight fan... but kind of looking forward to this one. Should be good.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Skagit Steelhead Season by darth baiter @ Today at 06:31 PM

Hatchery release info on steelhead by QIN can be obtained from the coastwide salmon and steelhead release data base RMPC.org. This data base shows steelhead smolts releases by QIN into the Quinault basin averaged 253K during 2009-17. As far as I kno
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: The BLOB is back by avidangler @ Today at 04:34 PM

For a minute there I thought this was a thread about Aunty M.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Willapa Bay Salmon management policy 011820 by bushbear @ Today at 10:15 AM

The Willapa Bay presentation starts at 8 a.m. tomorrow. 11. Willapa Bay Salmon Management Policy C-3622- Briefing, Public Comment Staff will provide a review of fishery management objectives utilized during the 2019 North of Falcon process. Staff
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Puget Sound Chinook RMP by bushbear @ Today at 10:13 AM

Here's the summary page and a link to the WDFW staff presentation that will be made tomorrow morning to the Commission on the Puget Sound Chinook Resource Management Plan. The presentation will start at 10 a.m. Summary Sheet Meeting dates: Janua
Jump to new posts Re: Baseball thread by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

The really sad part in all of this, is that the Mariners could cheat like this and it still wouldn't make a damn bit of difference.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: How Much Zinc Makes a Boat Fishy by Iwannagofishin @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

The current isn't passed down the line. It radiates that far and further in water, depending on the mineral content (conductivity) of the water. My original testing was done with a 30 ft test trough. I was measuring how far away I could detect the vo
Jump to new posts Re: Really quiet in here tonight by avidangler @ Yesterday at 10:13 AM

Originally Posted By: StreamerYawn... See? You're consistent here.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Is It Time to Take Off The Rose Colored Glasses? by Bay wolf @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By: DrifterWAOriginally Posted By: CarcassmanLooking at things through my cynic-colored glasses, note carefully what is proposed for cuts. The popular things, the things that garner press, or programs that are in key Legislative Dis
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 CFB Pool by Todd @ Yesterday at 06:10 AM

Those Bengals checks will be heavy, and they will cash. Poor boy he will not be. Burrow, Brady, Newton...that just scratches the surface of the off season QB drama coming. Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by avidangler @ 01/15/20 10:13 PM

Soulman Rocky Johnson. The father of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I grew up watching Rocky and his then tag partner Tony Mr. Usa Atlas on saturday mornings. Here's a classic match between Rocky and everyone's favorite heel,Rowdy Roddy Piper.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Dirty Deeds Done In The DARK! by cobble cruiser @ 01/15/20 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02Originally Posted By: cobble cruiserSince were all becoming pretty accustomed to not having seasons anyway, why not all just go on an all out "fishing license walk out"? Dont have much to lose at this point
Jump to new posts Re: Any WW2 buffs here? by dwatkins @ 01/14/20 11:08 PM

Ken burns is the best, really tells a story.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Willapa Policy Reveiw by Rivrguy @ 01/14/20 06:11 PM

Some more information for the upcoming Commission meeting and the summary is basically bulk information about past actions including reasons for not following the policy. Now the presentation is more of what the agency sees for next / future and thei
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Barging Salmon and Steelhead by MetalheadMatt @ 01/14/20 02:17 PM

Easy cheesy, both Bass and Walleye are non native species to both Columbia River and lake Washington. They consume more then 24 million smolt annually, a bass upwards of one per day and Walleye upwards of two plus per day, Salmon and Steelhead are Na
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: How Aquaculture Is Changing by RUNnGUN @ 01/14/20 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By: CarcassmanI have read, but not followed up on, that they have been able to make a good salmonid food that does not rely on wild-caught fish. I know that Doc Donaldson, at the UW, used to use the carcasses from the returning sal
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Chehalis River by cohoangler @ 01/14/20 11:16 AM

LE- You didnít miss anything. Gary helped to start Fish First! as an organization that helped salmon restoration by improving habitat and supplementing stocking with net pens. https://www.fishfirst.org/ They use on-the-ground methods such as
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Winter Steelhead Escapement by Carcassman @ 01/13/20 12:43 PM

Both are true. Also needs a lot of spawning salmon (in the sterile PNW water) to feed them. Another piece of steelhead news reported internally. Ringold lost 50% of its steelhead destined for a 2020 release due to Ich. NOAA gave the approval to rele
Jump to new posts Re: Ditch pickles by avidangler @ 01/13/20 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0Come warm yourself by my fire. Ohhhhh snap!! I forgot about the witch!!
Northwest Fishing Board
This intercept thing in AK and mixed stock marine fisheries that are root of this mess and restoration failures only stops when a Federal judge says no more / you shall stop. That simple as WDFW lacks any will to do it. In fact might mean they add m
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Dryft Waders/Jackets by avidangler @ 01/11/20 10:39 PM

I don't care . All I can say is I will never buy anything from PETAgonia
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Globes by Spoonfedhead @ 01/11/20 12:59 PM

Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Problems with BC steelhead management by avidangler @ 01/10/20 11:28 PM

Quinn's been around a long time
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
fishbomm
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
5 registered (Streamer, Dan S., Myassisdragon, 2 invisible), 1181 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
WildBobber, Nikkidog, northwesttubefly, Craig S., Ed Koch
11446 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 25250
Sol Duc 15751
Dan S. 15580
elparquito 13664
Salmo g. 12689
eyeFISH 12478
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9159
Forum Stats
11446 Members
18 Forums
75574 Topics
834066 Posts

Max Online: 2197 @ 12/27/19 09:51 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |