Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Skagit River to OPEN for Spring Chinook by large edward @ 37 minutes 32 seconds ago

Think how cool this could be if EVERYONE had to fish hook and line only. Just dreaming again...
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: THE BIG KAHUNA HANKER by Sol Duc @ Today at 04:37 PM

Originally Posted By: GoldDiggerI'm afraid the Dark Side is quickly becoming the "Waste of Bandwidth" side. Another Man's waste is another Man's treasure.
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Easter by Sol Duc @ Today at 04:19 PM

If you had a clue about Kennedy girls, you would punch yourself in the face, or I could do it for you. BOOM !
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by WDFW X 1 = 0 @ Today at 02:58 PM

Soon you will have a democrat queer to vote for. His husband is a school teacher. What's not to like???
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Steelheading by Direct-Drive @ Today at 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: vapidanglerOriginally Posted By: Direct-Drive I can't think of another fishery in the Lower 48 that has a summer steelhead fishery like the Deschutes. The Snake is good but they're boot-ish by the time they get up there. What'
Jump to new posts Re: MUELLER REPORT........... by Dan S. @ Today at 10:52 AM

You could sense the damage done to the Democrats by the way they won the house in the last election cycle. lol
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Cedar River Sockeye hatchery meeting April 23 by Salmo g. @ Today at 08:37 AM

The Cedar River sockeye hatchery is funded by Seattle Public Utilities (Water) as mitigation for projects on the Cedar River. It was pushed by the Muckleshoot Tribe and I think PSA. Last I saw, the hatchery itself functions quite well. It is model
Jump to new posts Re: LOL by stam @ Today at 08:26 AM

Almost as good as evo being a career/work/job consultant. 'merca, F'yeah!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Rules for crossing into Canada water to fish by bushbear @ Yesterday at 02:16 PM

John Beath has posted a detailed explanation on going to/from Canada for fishing out of a US port. https://halibutchronicles.com/2019/04/21...anadian-waters/
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Gillnets in Grays Harbor? by bobrr @ Yesterday at 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Rivrguy The no retention in a targeted fishery is driven by the 3/5 provision of the GH policy and has nothing to do with the QIN fisheries. Rec impacts would blow apart the Satsop and our numbers in a minute. If the hang up is
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Dredge Satsop? by Blktailhunter @ 04/20/19 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: SpoonfedheadLol.. Wrong river bud. Ya. WDFW HQ is on the River Styx.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Tribes walk out of North of Falcon by fish4brains @ 04/20/19 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Chetwoot The Tribes never "walked out" and have never "walked out" of a North of Falcon meetings in my 18 years participating in the process. The negotiation were difficult and yes chum management was a prim
Jump to new posts Re: FISHTING by vapidangler @ 04/19/19 10:55 PM

Don't call me Shirley?
Jump to new posts Re: Is Seattle Really Dying? by Dan S. @ 04/19/19 09:00 PM

If true, you'd have no interest, Go find a male cheerleader, butt boy.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: CCA: WDFW is at WAR with Sportfishing. by vapidangler @ 04/19/19 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Larry B Timothy Leary used to have that level of fantasy........ Rofl
Jump to new posts Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history by The Trumpster @ 04/19/19 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By: ToddFour more sealed indictments coming down the pike...it is finally Hillary's turn, cuz emails? Beto's cuz fashion police? ACO's for having too much fun? Don't count on it. I am really rooting for Fatfuck, Jr., and criminal S
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Columbia Nets Got This? by Rivrguy @ 04/19/19 12:09 PM

After the upset on Oregon going nets on the Big C followed by WA it looks like something is up in Oregon. Link to the article below. http://nwsportsmanmag.com/brown-sends-oregon-senate-list-of-5-new-commission-nominees/ Brown Sends Oregon Senate L
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Plug rod angle by MidWestStlhd1959 @ 04/18/19 09:29 PM

are we still talking about fishing?
The Recipe Vault
Jump to new posts Re: reverse sear steak by Direct-Drive @ 04/18/19 04:07 PM

The cast iron thing is good. Never really embraced it until recently. The wife is brutal on pots and pans.....overheats 'em and kills 'em. So I bought her the last pan I will ever buy her, a couple of years ago....12" Lodge frying pan.It's very
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Salmon Managers are NOT Looking out for Recís by Carcassman @ 04/18/19 03:52 PM

One of the things which I think WDFW should do is hold an open meeting with recs. At that meeting they would start with what has been agreed-to at NOF and then permitted by the Feds. Next, folks would say "I prefer A", which would be modele
Jump to new posts Re: MSM fake news propaganda by stam @ 04/18/19 09:27 AM

Lot's of words. All you had to say was "baa..baa...." Follow your leader, just don't mind if I don't.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: You are NOT alone... by ericl @ 04/18/19 08:55 AM

Somewhat dated info but I doubt catch distribution has changed much: http://wildfishconservancy.org/about/pre...ition-1999-2010 About 3% of the Chinook they catch originate in AK. I had high hopes for the new PST Chinook treaty as many scientists
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: BC Chinook regs out; looks good for US by ericl @ 04/18/19 08:45 AM

It's not about harvesting these additional fish. It's about increased numbers of wild fish spawning; in general BC does not have any "clipped-fish-only" fisheries. The SEAK troll seasons seem unchanged as to start date & quota. For
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts $100 New Budget GPS/ Bottomfinder by bobrr @ 04/18/19 06:17 AM

Small new in box bottom finder/GPS unit. Great for small boat, pontoon, or kayak. New screen cover included. Lowrance Hook2 4x GPS/Bullet model. Bob R
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: A Comparable Look At Leadership by Great Bender @ 04/17/19 09:15 PM

https://salmonchronicles.com/2019/04/17/...-salmon-stocks/ Still more evidence, and one more example of how Fisheries Mgrs on both sides of the border are failing miserably in regard to effective leadership...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bigdog2250, littlegoose, Steel-Slayer, SteelheadStud, SteelSlayinStud, Streamer
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
3 registered (Dan S., DrifterWA, Larry B), 86 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JamesM, sfgregorini, Leonardweeks, Pete Howell, MidWestStlhd1959
11425 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 30730
Todd 25020
Sol Duc 15404
Dan S. 14779
elparquito 13490
Salmo g. 12439
eyeFISH 12408
STRIKE ZONE 12107
stam 11959
Dogfish 10977
Forum Stats
11425 Members
18 Forums
76649 Topics
889131 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |