Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Tales of Lefty Lunacy by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Hanksterstam-n-Danny are upset because Californicated beat Worseington to the punch again. Never fear, fellas, your state will be giving FREE medical care to illegal aliens soon. p.s. another thing Californicated
Jump to new posts Re: LOL by avidangler @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Frank. Do you want to "pokeherhontas?"
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW LAWSUIT: RULES COORD. SCOTT BIRD SUBPOENAED by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

It doesn't. But anyone who has worked in Gubmint knows that agency's don't talk to themselves very well, much less outside entities.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Minter Creek Hatchery Failure by OLD FB @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: RivrguyHaving operated diesel engines all my life as part of my work I can see that being missed but sloppy. Most back up gen sets utilize a check list that you do point by point, inspect, and mark completed. For you old militar
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Three Minute Steelhead Challenge by _WW_ @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

One of my representatives has responded and we will be sitting down for coffee. Now, when they are out of session, is the time to meet with them. Their schedule is more open and things are a little more relaxed. If you can, meet them and develop som
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Anchovie boom in Puget Sound by Capt Downriggin' @ 06/16/19 07:24 PM

Anchovies in the South Sound have been around a lot longer than what the journalist writes. Checking my journals I have logged at least 1996 as the earliest I've encountered them. Hood Canal has encountered for years, but little is mentioned of th
Jump to new posts Re: Trump—current events. by Sol Duc @ 06/16/19 05:30 PM

Demented might be more accurate.
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Multi-Season draw results are out! by NickD90 @ 06/16/19 06:06 AM

Special draws are out. Tood and I both drew our 2nd deer per normal. I've calculated that there are exactly 8 days between Sept. 1st and Dec. 31st that I can't hunt this year. Work ain't gonna be too happy with me.
The Recipe Vault
Jump to new posts Re: Parker's Salmon "Slurm" Spread by NickD90 @ 06/16/19 05:57 AM

Philistines! Rabbit poo that tastes like little delicious salty pickles? Sign me and my sophisticated & civilized palette up! Bone-apple-tea mofos...
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Green R. Rule Change by Sol Duc @ 06/15/19 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.I saw that notification, and my first reaction is, "where is Friday Creek?" If WDFW is just closing fishing in an area where we already can't legally get to, then I guess it doesn't matter. Yep.me too.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: When Will PS Crab Seasons Be Announced? by Larry B @ 06/15/19 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: the_chemist Can I get a source on the 5 tons disparity please? I believe Ned obtained that information directly from WDFW as it is not available on required annual report to the Commission. Here is a link to the report for th
Jump to new posts Re: What a game. by Sol Duc @ 06/15/19 12:07 PM

Originally Posted By: MidWestStlhd1959Wow sol Duc two hole days and not a single comment from anyone here on the darks side and considering that it’s rare for not one single loud Mouth here to say something so not saying something here is really sayi
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday TRBO by Sol Duc @ 06/14/19 10:38 PM

Happy Birthday, Bob!
The Recipe Vault
Jump to new posts Re: Perfect Bacon by avidangler @ 06/14/19 05:18 AM

Originally Posted By: stamNow.......if we only had a scrambled egg recipe.
Jump to new posts Re: MUELLER REPORT........... by Streamer @ 06/13/19 10:15 PM

Not mad... and don’t really care. You just simply deserve to be called a dumb fukkkk when you say something stupid... which unfortunately for you seems to be almost every time you open your mouth.
Jump to new posts Re: Trump vs Obama stock market comparison by stam @ 06/13/19 09:55 PM

Nice...you took my advice, you're learning. Originally Posted By: Sol Duci dnt lyce baceball.just sport centr play on epsn. manures sux lots. Goodbye baseball
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Lamiglas Certified Pro 96LC by Denham @ 06/13/19 09:06 PM

Yup figured now would be about the best time to list this thing haha
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts STKW Meetings by stonefish @ 06/13/19 09:36 AM

FYI https://www.pcouncil.org/2019/06/59467/a...and-july-23-24/
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: CHANGES IN WDFW by fish4brains @ 06/12/19 09:20 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0Bob, Is this considered a report? "I'm going fishing again this weekend. Last trip out was one to remember.Bob R" Perhaps you would like to elaborate or post some pictures for the folks here to enjoy? 1
Jump to new posts Re: The Joke Thread by avidangler @ 06/11/19 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: stamOriginally Posted By: SpoonfedheadI got a good guess..The one who is not clever. So......you're saying one of them is clever.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: the Skokomish by Tug 3 @ 06/11/19 09:19 PM

Just getting re-wound. I have some things to say publicly to WDFW leadership. Really interested in the lawsuit brought by The Advocacy. It might be a profound decision - maybe not. Proud of those guys for taking on WDFW.
Jump to new posts Re: Baseball thread by dwatkins @ 06/11/19 10:46 AM

https://www.mlb.com/all-star/ballot Remember to vote!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by FleaFlickr02 @ 06/11/19 10:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Rivrguy Flea I am not sure within the agency culture they regard it as lying. For staff it is a manner of doing business and the best I have ever gotten in thought is this. They believe it is perfectly acceptable to with hold in
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Stillaguamish habitat by FishBear @ 06/11/19 08:54 AM

From what I understand the current condition of Stillaguamsih Chinook is reflective of other PS Chinook stocks, exhibiting many of the same characteristics... Low Freshwater productivity Poor marine survival Adults returning to river not replacing
Jump to new posts Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history by Hankster @ 06/11/19 06:57 AM

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
troller
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
2 registered (Jake Dogfish, dwatkins), 155 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
extremesteelhead, iranbell, JamesM, sfgregorini, Leonardweeks
11427 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 31100
Todd 25021
Sol Duc 15480
Dan S. 14947
elparquito 13516
Salmo g. 12493
eyeFISH 12421
stam 12126
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10978
Forum Stats
11427 Members
18 Forums
76736 Topics
891887 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |