Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by Dan S. @ 20 minutes 58 seconds ago

The rumor mill is going with the story that Nikki Haley resigned because she isn't a humongous piece of sh!t that would grren light the murder of a reporter by the Saudis, and she knew it was coming. Trump, on the other hand, has no problem with bei
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: No Skokomish River this year? by Direct-Drive @ Today at 07:18 PM

So are these ladder guys the pillagers of the Sound ?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Willapa Management Policy by Smalma @ Today at 05:22 PM

Rivrguy - WDFW told us this summer that 2018 was the last summer of 4 year returns from the larger Willapa plants. While there will be some 5 year-olds next year as you know 5 year-olds represent only a small portion of the returns. In other wor
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 CFB Pick Em' by Sol Duc @ Today at 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman#12 Oregon @ #25 Washington State #18 Penn State @ Indiana #6 Michigan @ #24 Michigan State USC @ Utah Arizona @ UCLA Colorado @ #15 Washington WSU PSU Michigan Utah UCLA Washington Ditto the same for me.
Jump to new posts Re: Next War Question of the Day by Sol Duc @ Today at 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: ToddI should have put Mexico on the list. It's close. It's full of brown people. They have oil! There's good fishing. There's good hunting. I think it's about time we bring some freedom to Mexico! Fish on... Todd Can yo
Jump to new posts Re: prediction by Todd @ Today at 08:02 AM

Originally Posted By: stamOriginally Posted By: stamHuskies 34 ducks 17 well, at least I now know how Rich feels. dammit. Just make the same prediction this week and roll with it. Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: The Joke Thread by Hankster @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

A little girl was leaning into a lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, all under the eyes of her screaming parents. A biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hit
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Hunting Season by wsu @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

Lots of cow tags. I have a pumice plains tag this weekend my dad and I are going to hunt. Then my dad and wife have late muzzy cow tags that I will be camp cook and babysitter for. Should be fun to take all the kids on and help family on the hunt. Th
Jump to new posts Re: Vincent Fusca by stam @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

Get trumplestiltskin to tweet in on it and I'd go as high ad five stars.. plus a gold plated bathroom fixture.
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Huskies vs Colorado by stam @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

trade ya' for a couple of 50 yard line seats to the WRHS or E'claw game Friday night. ....upgrade.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Chehalis River Dam public meeting tonight! by Jake Dogfish @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

Good post. Someone should mention that a dam will not help the Orcas. People go nuts about those things.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Snohomish River Gets the Axe too!!! by Jake Dogfish @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

Originally Posted By: cobble cruiserFrom Triangle Tackle Snohomish Facebook.... SNOHOMISH RIVER COHO UPDATE A meeting was held today with WDFW officials and local retailers and Tackle representatives before WDFW was to meet with the tribes later in
Jump to new posts Re: Every Bubble is popping. by Hankster @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH Git lost 89 today off 380+ futures the night before. Futures are positive for now see what happens tomorrow, but being negative today is not a good sign. It could take some time for the markets to find their bottoms but I
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by Hankster @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Snake PliskinDennis Hof, owner of the Bunny Ranch brothel Fukked the life right out of him...what an awesome way to go. Rest in the pieces of ass you had.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Willapa Basin gets the AXE! by cohoangler @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

They opened the Naselle River. https://fortress.wa.gov/dfw/erules/efishrules/erule.jsp?id=2234 Limit of two adults, only one of which can be a wild coho. No Chinook retention at all. Chum's are mostly C/R, so for all practical purposes, the Nase
Jump to new posts Re: Flu Shots by fish4brains @ 10/15/18 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankstergoonybob's real busy being goonybob today. Yep,
Jump to new posts Want to buy: Got a T-9 to sell? by ned @ 10/15/18 06:37 PM

Summer is over. Anyone have a newer T-9 to sell?
Jump to new posts Re: the Q conspiricy and 57,000 indictments by GoldDigger @ 10/15/18 12:06 AM

#YAWN
Jump to new posts Re: if you could only have one long gun by Sol Duc @ 10/14/18 11:18 PM

Meh, 5 round mags? woooo. Ruger would be one of the last AR platforms I would consider. I would go with the CZ Scorpion 9mm carbine with a 20/30 mag. I might buy one this week. I have the CZ 805 Bren in 5.56, the smoothest action I've ever seen. Put
Jump to new posts Re: L.A TIMES.... by Sol Duc @ 10/14/18 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH GI would not be so sure about roe vs wade. A law enacted by an activist court to mitigate consequence does not have a very strong footing when looking at it on a national level from both genders. Currently its protected p
Jump to new posts Re: A thought to guide you through the day by Sol Duc @ 10/13/18 11:34 AM

FCK OFF.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by jgreen @ 10/13/18 08:15 AM

Anyone taking bets on when they are going to shut us down? With no real rain forecasted all week and into next week, I say we are shut down by the 30th.
Jump to new posts Re: 9th circut liberal no more. by RICH G @ 10/13/18 07:07 AM

This is affectively a game ender for the progressive left, for likely the next half century. You will not see the courts rule for political and legal change in the future, it will be strictly constitutional in its most direct and simple form. This
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: Muzzie Elk by RICH G @ 10/12/18 12:21 PM

It was a 209 in my brothers new CVA, only time its ever done that. I shoot #11 magnums, never had a problem.
Jump to new posts Re: 21' Fish-Rite Jet Sled by WDFW X 1 = 0 @ 10/12/18 08:14 AM

Sold a while back.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
El Capitan O, Gobbler Git'r, modaddy, R.G., Wernergonefishin
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
3 registered (stonefish, Dan S., 1 invisible), 103 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JuicyCluster, IdahoClay, Wizard, rawkfish, Aerocam
11396 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 28688
Todd 24510
Sol Duc 14788
Dan S. 13763
parker 13183
eyeFISH 12322
Salmo g. 12285
STRIKE ZONE 12107
stam 11155
Dogfish 10974
Forum Stats
11396 Members
18 Forums
76390 Topics
881570 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |