Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: fishing words and phrases that you make you cringe by Direct-Drive @ 40 minutes 8 seconds ago

Ugh, the flatbillers. Saw a whole boatload once. cutplug skag strike indicator gear fisherman the swing is the thing
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: GH Chehalis and Humptulpis Salmon season 2018 by thepull @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Honestly the September Hump chinook fishery is one of the more disgusting things I have seen. But I guess opportunity for snaggers and guides.
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: M40 by Myassisdragon @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

3.5 inches Hi at 100 should get the ball rolling...
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? by stam @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo im just a Boodwietzer man myself now... You might could should maybe consider..... ....Bood light?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Skagit rally by AP a.k.a. Kaiser D @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

Mid-teen chrome hens for the win!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: No Skokomish River this year? by Evo @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

WOW.... VHawk threatened to sue me
Jump to new posts Re: Should we ban bridges now?? by Lucky Louie @ Yesterday at 05:55 AM

Continuing on… Hopefully there has been enough time to explore and to do your own due diligence on the alt news video provided earlier last week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964&feature=youtu.be Also at 17:25 he talks about a 99 p
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Survive the Sound: Team PP by Larry B @ 04/17/18 09:59 PM

I thought my fish last year was merely lost as he kept going from McNeil to the Narrows Bridge and back......until I realized he was in the belly of a seal. Uff Da!!
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by NickD90 @ 04/17/18 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: stamsome lady in an airplane What a way to go eh? Poor lady. One minute, you're enjoying your Grey Goose while solving Sudoku & listening to some World Music and then the next second, you are halfway sucked outta the sid
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: N.Fork Stilly by Jason Beezuz @ 04/17/18 03:32 PM

I dont know but I do think it is sad that my two favorite summer fisheries are closed to protect chinook that are on a hatchery lifeline. Last summer the South Form Nooksack was closed for same reason as the Stilly and the pools that hold Chinook sti
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts 9.9 Honda 4 stroke long shaft by fp @ 04/17/18 01:56 PM

For sale an absolutely perfect 2002 9.9 Honda manual start/tilt 4 stroke. It has less than 25 hours on it. Been in the lake on a pram just a few times by grandkids. Starts on the first pull and not a scratch on it. Long shaft. Sorry, no picture for
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: C&R & Chums by cobble cruiser @ 04/16/18 08:23 PM

Everyone had a blast and they were fish literally on every Gravel Bar littered everywhere. There was about a three-year stretch where the Nets came in and practically wiped the whole run run out of existence. Caviar prices were up evidently. " w
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: NEW Willapa Bay Control Zone by Rivrguy @ 04/16/18 08:13 PM

Quote:I still don't trust him since a NOF meeting in Olympia a few years ago. Was there for the morning session, WB discussion. I thought things were settled so I left. After lunch things got changed Ah yeah the words that got blurted were " it
Jump to new posts Re: Liberal idiot lights himself on fire.... by blackmouth @ 04/16/18 04:46 PM

Sadly, David Buckel shared a common trait with most liberals in that he let his emotions guide his actions and not reason and logic. The man could have had a positive impact on mankind, but he let his emotions get the best of him.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: First Negative PDO in four years by slabhunter @ 04/16/18 09:55 AM

Thanks for the good news, Soft Bite. The late coho last Fall were chunky. Showing signs of growing with more food available.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Diggin' it by WDFW X 1 = 0 @ 04/16/18 07:44 AM

Keep em in the water for pictures.
Jump to new posts Re: 2010 12' Koffler White Water Pram by Kingflounder @ 04/15/18 08:46 PM

SOLD .
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Sol Duc @ 04/15/18 02:32 PM

The Seattle Seahawks’ defense has experienced some major changes this offseason, and the team might not be done parting ways with star players. First, the Seahawks traded Michael Bennett to the Philadelphia Eagles and not long after decided to relea
Jump to new posts Re: Halibut rod and reel by fp @ 04/14/18 06:05 PM

SOLD fp
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Drug Residue in Salmon by ned @ 04/14/18 04:07 PM

...."Prozac, Advil, Benadryl, Lipitor"... I'm on all those anyways... What's the problem?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Steelhead fishery to open on Skagit, Sauk rivers by large edward @ 04/13/18 04:24 PM

Too bad you have to use the oars to boondog it, but that's the way it always was before Clancy showed us how to use kickers to do the same thing. The guy on the oars always had to work his ass off because he wanted a line in the water too. BUT, g
Community Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: BC Recommendations by ericl @ 04/13/18 08:39 AM

www.fishmasset.com
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: Muzzies by snit @ 04/13/18 12:24 AM

Cool, us too as most do...elk different story
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Puget Sound seasons are out by Geoduck @ 04/12/18 05:12 PM

Anyone that is surprised that RW didn't keep a promise on the skok hasn't been paying attention. He's been not fulfilling promises for well over a decade now and its been obvious if you were paying attention to salmon management in region 6. Now th
Jump to new posts Sawyer Square top oars for sale 9.5' by kalamageo @ 04/12/18 03:09 PM

I got crazy one day and bought a pair of Pro Locks. This leaves me with 2 sets of oars. These are lightly used. Some Sol Duc scratches but overall in great shape. $500 obo [img][img]http://www.ifish.net/gallery/data/500/20180330_162650.jpe
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
7 registered (Eric Kraig, chumsalmon, paguy, eddie, CraigO, Smalma, 1 invisible), 117 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ericl, steeleworldwide, Luke R, Stinkfinger, strgon84
11373 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 28002
Todd 24010
Sol Duc 14492
Dan S. 13373
parker 13010
Banned User 12982
eyeFISH 12274
Salmo g. 12211
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10972
Forum Stats
11373 Members
18 Forums
76419 Topics
893713 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |