Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Miranda Wecker to step down by bushbear @ 29 minutes 38 seconds ago

The following note was rec'd today. The fish and wildlife resources of this state are losing a true champion. Miranda is going to be missed by all of us. July 26, 2017 The time has arrived for me to step down from my seat on the Washington F
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: So how are your crab catches so far? by stonefish @ 32 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: slabhunterI have not even seen a keeper Dungie in the lower canal, MA12. I haven't seen a legal crab there while wade fishing there for at least the last five years, let alone very few small crabs. The place is a dead zone as
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: The Juice Is Loose by NickD90 @ Today at 08:02 PM

I'm voting for this (SFW / SFL): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B40cQXCfooE
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Bimini Top Help by SaltyDawg27 @ Today at 06:12 PM

Thanks Doc. fp-approved?
Jump to new posts Re: Hey you trump dickheads by gooybob @ Today at 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: The TrumpsterOriginally Posted By: gooybobShow us from a RELIABLE news source what Hillary did. Then when you can't maybe you'll learn something. Got insurance? Hahaha So everyone who disagrees with you watches fake news? Bee
Rich, I just want to mention one more thing. I own the Narrows Bridge and I' selling it for a bargain price of $100.00. I might listen to an offer of $95.00. Let me know.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: MA-12, South of Ayock is starting. by NOFISH @ Today at 12:23 PM

I noticed that the last two weekends also Piper!
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Reel Parts by spokey9 @ Today at 06:58 AM

Ollie's is a good suggestion. I've sent a few older reels, that have some sentimental value to me, to them. They've been solid about getting everything I've sent back in working order no matter how old or obscure lol.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sanddab record falls! by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: TyeeMattNow where can I buy some size 100 plankton hooks for my vise? Orvis sells em'. $29.99 for a 5 pack. Barbless of course. You'll need to run em' on Rio flouro 40x tippet ($64.99 per 5 yards) and then get the special
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 03:40 PM

That's what WDFW is doing. making decisions behind closed doors, even with the ability to PDR.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB ... color depth finder .... by Slab Happy @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

Appreciate the offer. I don't know about finding a transducer, but the price is incredible. I'll pay for the shipping and throw in a few bucks if that will work. Let me know how to connect.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: skokomish by onthewater @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Thanks all for the replies. I get it now. The Skokomish river is only the "Skokomish" river downstream of where the N and S forks enter the mainstem. So the old regs must have listed 3 separate waterways which all counted as Skokomish. I
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Steelhead plantings. by Krijack @ 07/24/17 01:13 PM

Maybe they are late, and there is a week for them to come in, but I think the numbers explain why there is little catching going on. COWLITZ SALMON HATCHERY Cowlitz River Hatchery Stock- H Adult total 293 - - - - - - released 127 - - on-hand 166
Testboard
Jump to new posts Re: Test by stonefish @ 07/24/17 10:10 AM

Test
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Westport, Willapa reports by WDFW X 1 = 0 @ 07/24/17 07:31 AM

Mighty windy on Sunday.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sunday's King opener in MA 9-10 by RUNnGUN @ 07/23/17 10:24 AM

Cruised back from the San Juans yesterday morning after a week of Island hopping. The boats were thick from Pt Wilson to Midchannel Bank. Didn't fish but the action must have been good from the numbers of people. Even shoulder to shoulder casting fro
Jump to new posts who's pouring downrigger weights? by bob r @ 07/22/17 08:37 AM

I need a couple of 12 and 15 lb. weights, I have lead if that helps, Aberdeen- Elma area. Bob R
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2017 Baseball Thread by dwatkins @ 07/21/17 11:42 PM

Athletics will be good again and are playing up to par with what they have. Giants were supposed to fight for the division again this year. Giants need to trade some players and I think no one player should be untouchable for a trade. (Even posey
Jump to new posts Re: GOP becoming a cartoon by Hankster @ 07/21/17 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: gooybobThe really scary part about all of this is those of us that have a brain saw this coming You didn't see squat coming, goonybob. You and all of your brainy buds thought Felonia von Pantsuit was going to waltz into the Wh
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Need pontoon help by TyeeMatt @ 07/21/17 10:19 AM

My buddy and I owned about five of those pontoons over the years while we were learning and couldn't afford something better. We bought all of them on craigslist from a guy who worked for Classic Accessories at the time and sold them to us cheap. My
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sekiu And Neah Bay Kings by Speyguy @ 07/20/17 08:53 PM

Caught fish in neah/ nothing pic worthy....except for the blue shark and will post that somehow. Swiftsure slowed tue with a few charters coming in short). Seiku lit up last weekend for kings and bro in law snapped off a couple/came home with some
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by dwatkins @ 07/20/17 05:40 PM

Maybe dumb dumb is working cause he didn't post the latest death but rip mr Bennington
Jump to new posts Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys by Carcassman @ 07/20/17 11:09 AM

According to what I have heard, the statute of limitations has run out on the abuse case in Oregon. There is a push to have child sexual abuse, and maybe rape, added to murder as crimes where the SOL does not run out. What perturbs the most, it see
Jump to new posts Re: Rod/reel, Waders, GPS by Twitch @ 07/20/17 08:28 AM

Waders gone on another site
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
FISHNBUDDY
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
5 registered (NickD90, Carcassman, Larry B, bushbear, 1 invisible), 110 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
doublej, ttf236, Dustin Simonis, HuskyKMA, Coug84
11319 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 27943
Todd 23794
Sol Duc 14156
Dan S. 13182
paker 12893
Banned User 12889
STRIKE ZONE 12106
Salmo g. 12026
eyeFISH 11898
Dogfish 10971
Forum Stats
11319 Members
18 Forums
75952 Topics
884325 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |