Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by Dan S. @ 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: EvoTodd gets off on talking sh!t about other dudes on the internet... generally when people spend that much time talking sh!t about people, they have insecurity issues that are not being dealt with.... THAT is what "swing
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: David Croonquist's Application for Commission Seat by Todd @ 23 minutes 20 seconds ago

I've known Dave for more than a couple of years...I would happily support him for an at-large seat on the Commission! Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: How many trading days? by Hankster @ 34 minutes 14 seconds ago

A decent day on the Dow... 25,883.43 +340.16 (1.33%)
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: SB 5617 Bill to ban non-tribal gill nets in WA by Tug 3 @ 48 minutes 28 seconds ago

Well said by salmo g. Considering where we are in our salmon management, I suspect that those who are now in charge of restoring/managing our salmon are the same ones who advised Coca Cola to change the original recipe. Maybe they're trying to brin
Jump to new posts Re: Happy VD by vapidangler @ 58 minutes 55 seconds ago

I was busy having a lovely dinner and getting laid while listening to Soundgarden Louder than love.
Jump to new posts Re: LOL by Hankster @ Today at 08:42 AM

Cougar Canned Cheese is given away at the swankiest of social welfare offices in eastern Washington.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Puyallup River Boat Launches by GPS @ Today at 08:21 AM

Originally Posted By: RUNnGUNOriginally Posted By: spokey9Can you imagine the donkey show a pink run angler turnout with some kayaks and a sprinkling of people on inner tubes thrown in would be? I'm gonna need so prime seating for that in late August
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Hunting and Planning Starts Now ! by Direct-Drive @ Today at 07:50 AM

LOL The Northeast whitetail hunt is recommended. Every bit as wiley as the BT.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: A Most Practical And Realistic Point Of View by Carcassman @ Today at 07:02 AM

I know from experience that the thinking in the 70s was just that, a fish was a fish and they were reasonably interchangeable. Research has proven that wrong. What i think most folks don't get, or don't want to get, is that our ability to exploit f
Jump to new posts Re: Snowmageddon by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: KrijackNot sure what slow or fast is anymore. I routinely go to Seattle on Sunday. Going 70 to 80 on average and routinely get blown by. About every 3rd or fourth week I see someone easily pushing 90 and occasionally higher t
Jump to new posts Re: Best Internet and movie streaming option? by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: DogfishMy boys use something called spankbang and redtube a lot. That sounds XXXXX. lol
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: YETI COOLER FS/trade. by skydrifter @ Yesterday at 11:57 AM

I will check the numbers and take a picture I have 3 green ones and a brown one
Jump to new posts Re: Rich, cash in some of that gold! by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

STFU Is it sport's war now? Left vs Right kinda thing.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Did WFC Move to Idaho?! by large edward @ Yesterday at 09:02 AM

Originally Posted By: cobble cruiserSomeone needs to sue to ban them from Duvall. They arent native so get out. Your welcome is long gone. Yeah, an invasive species that needs to be eradicated!
Jump to new posts Re: MSM fake news propaganda by Hankster @ 02/13/19 01:17 PM

C'mon, Toddler. Don't try to tell me you don't worship the ground she walks on.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: MA11 Sportsfishing question by Carcassman @ 02/13/19 10:57 AM

In the 70's there was, I believe, no minimum size in SW. That changed, I believe, in early '76.
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Mint Willie 16x54 by Sol Duc @ 02/12/19 08:28 PM

Ditto, that should sell fast. What year, bottom covered?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Ocean mixed stock fisheries? by fishbadger @ 02/12/19 09:56 AM

Hypothetically speaking of course.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 6.2 million Chinook lost at Minter Creek by Larry B @ 02/11/19 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Jake DogfishThe director said the the incident is being investigated and they hired a outside source. Minter Creek is a great example of what Puget Sound could be. There are hundreds of Creeks that could be planted with hatch
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Re: Boise by chasbo @ 02/11/19 04:20 PM

Unfortunately, I am postponing this trip, after spending time watching their weather forecasts and the probability of the boys getting their games in. Scheduled to go again in April. With my luck the all the rivers will be puking mud and logs.
Jump to new posts Re: Baseball thread by vapidangler @ 02/11/19 11:59 AM

Originally Posted By: dwatkinsOriginally Posted By: stamYou wouldn't want someone dumb enough to make the wrong choice playing for the A's anyway.....would you? lol thanks stam. It's ok to play with the A's. You
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Farmed Atlantic salmon disease by Jake Dogfish @ 02/11/19 11:47 AM

Those Atlanticís still are not worth [Bleeeeep!] because there are still a few Salmon left. They are only here to spread disease and eliminate the competition. Otherwise they would farm somewhere else where it was cheaper!
Jump to new posts Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history by Dan S. @ 02/09/19 08:02 AM

Things people say when they can't come up with any other excuse for what a bunch of criminal scumbags this sorry ass excuse for a president surrounds himself with. 'Pleading the 5th doesn't help you when the evidence speaks for itself. It isn't fuc
Jump to new posts Re: Stam=$$$ by stam @ 02/08/19 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Direct-DriveChange of the balance of power going from BB to 5mm. You knew something was up when you heard the first crack. That's a fact.
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
fishforlife, JamesP
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
12 registered (Dan S., Jake Dogfish, stonefish, Carcassman, fishbadger, 6 invisible), 103 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Fen, baidai8300, Spoonfedhead, IfishIvote, muddminnow
11415 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 30166
Todd 24923
Sol Duc 15244
Dan S. 14379
elparquito 13450
Salmo g. 12403
eyeFISH 12373
STRIKE ZONE 12107
stam 11608
Dogfish 10977
Forum Stats
11415 Members
18 Forums
76625 Topics
889877 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |