Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Gill Net Schedule Chehalis River, 2019 by FleaFlickr02 @ 1 minute 50 seconds ago

Folks: To be clear, I wasn't advocating for emergency closures. I was expressing concern over the allegedly poor gillnet catches, the reason being I suspected (based on recently past travesties) that we might be shut down. Did we just not get the rig
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by stam @ 4 minutes 31 seconds ago

Here, if you want to quote me, quote this......pay up, buttercup!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by FleaFlickr02 @ 13 minutes 11 seconds ago

Thanks, Rivrguy and Co., for what looks to be a much better alternative, with far more potential to increase wild returns to the basin. You get my vote.
Jump to new posts Re: LOL by Hankster @ 17 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: ToddHow any American can possibly defend anything happening in Syria right now is beyond me, even the washiest of ballwashers like Hank have literally got nothing to defend here...yet, they still are, because it's Trump. They
Jump to new posts Re: Ban Hank by stam @ 19 minutes 37 seconds ago

I saw this one! ... he got blacked while mom watched.
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 CFB Pool by BroodBuster @ Today at 11:37 AM

Dan’s missing a win. We had the same record and picks but I ended up with an extra win. Parker’s missing a loss. No idea where but that’s just common sense.
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing/Equestrian property for sale by Todd @ Today at 10:13 AM

That property happens to run along the entirety of one of my favorite holes on the entire river...the stretch right above Newaukum Creek. Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: Trump—current events. by Todd @ Today at 09:53 AM

I can't wait til Trump really lets the Italian President have it today for not being on our side at Normandy. Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: Tales of Lefty Lunacy by stam @ Today at 09:33 AM

Originally Posted By: NickD90I hear Flesh flies work well on the Green this time of year. This deserves acknowledgement. ....probably most effective from the Neely Bridge on downstream.
Jump to new posts Re: Baseball thread by stam @ Today at 09:12 AM

So.....now, the only team in the history of ever in major league baseball to never go to the world series lives in c-attle....in a 570 million dollar pink palace/monument to mediocrity. ...yay baseball.
Northwest Fishing Board
So it's been a couple weeks. I haven't received any update via email but maybe I missed it. Any info on the depositions? After making a couple of contributions towards this I hope it doesn't stall out...
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody like country music? by avidangler @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0"Billy Ray Cyrus sucks a bag of dicks." Interesting. Speaks volumes. You wanna hear that guy? Modern cuntry can stick this crap up their honky tonk badonkydonks
The Recipe Vault
Jump to new posts Re: Cocktails by NickD90 @ 10/14/19 05:49 PM

But I'm tired! Been walkin' all day.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: We lost a fellow fisherman today. by Idaho Mike @ 10/14/19 04:57 PM

Sorry to hear that. RIP larryb.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Room temp pellicle formation? by Idaho Mike @ 10/14/19 04:55 PM

Been using TJ Nelson's recipe for years and I am still alive. I even dry it in the middle of the summer in my garage for 24 hours. Maybe I have been cheating death, but the fish sure turns out good. Biggest concern, keeping flies and other bugs off
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Smoking/Canning Tuna by Idaho Mike @ 10/14/19 04:44 PM

Thanks guys. Sorry I am late in responding, but life got in the way. Appreciate the help. Mike
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Blacktail Season by Todd @ 10/14/19 01:00 PM

Yeah, dinner tomorrow will be tenderloins, heart, Dungeness crab, and foraged chanterelles, lobster mushrooms, and Zeller's boletes. I love being in the PNW in the fall...so much good food to shoot, catch, gather, or grow in my garden. Fish on...
Jump to new posts Re: Where be Evo? by avidangler @ 10/13/19 06:50 PM

Nobody here has missed you,cuck.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Cowlitz issues by Bay wolf @ 10/13/19 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By: DrifterWA More people, less fish.....not a good situation!!!!! Unfortunately, this is how it's going to be everywhere from here on. The really sad thing is, for all the young fishermen, THESE ARE the good ol days.
Jump to new posts Fishting thread by MidWestStlhd1959 @ 10/12/19 08:03 PM

Well amigos I’ve been inspired by my deer friend Evo with his coho photos and epic tails. Let’s sea your fishting picks.
Jump to new posts Re: What if Hanker.... by Spoonfedhead @ 10/11/19 09:08 AM

Nobodys even gonna pay 1$ for hanks booty. Hank will have to pay them. Wait.. Nevermind, Hanks a welcher.
Jump to new posts Re: Tawk Smak about Hank by avidangler @ 10/10/19 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: HanksterOriginally Posted By: NickD90 BTW - I have nothing but nice and pleasant things to say about Hank. So true. Nicky is one of those where-never-is-heard-a-discouraging-word kinda guys. He is the Fred Rogers
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Editorial on CCA by avidangler @ 10/10/19 02:43 PM

Now now, I happen to know that quite a few Darksiders contribute a lot. You know,spouting off on internet boards complaining on the state of our fisheries. REALLY contributing to the solution.
Jump to new posts Re: Perusing the archives by elparquito @ 10/10/19 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0All I'm saying is the goat had never been 3 wayed by them wine drinkers. Obviously not a 206'er goat......
Jump to new posts Re: Sharpiegate by stam @ 10/10/19 10:56 AM

However it ended up, I bet it was a real Chinese fire drill getting there. ....use the imagination. ....or not.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BASSER, Lotech Joe, Rossiman
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
11 registered (wolverine, FleaFlickr02, Eric Kraig, Excitable Bob, Dan S., MidWestStlhd1959, 4 invisible), 363 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TroyWilliams, BFresch, Rosa Walton, pollack, DontBeStupid
11437 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 32340
Todd 25053
Sol Duc 15601
Dan S. 15354
elparquito 13563
stam 12700
Salmo g. 12550
eyeFISH 12428
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
Forum Stats
11437 Members
18 Forums
76872 Topics
897025 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |