Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Yeti Coolers by elparquito @ 32 minutes 9 seconds ago

I have had no complaints with my Icy-Tech and RTIC coolers. Both keep things cold for long periods of time. They are heavy empty and itís a 2-man job full when of vac-packed fish fillets. No regrets not getting a YETI at retail prices.
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Best tactical nerf gun by ArvidBarker @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Looking for a weapon to torment the people I love without serious injury. Any and all suggestions welcome!
Jump to new posts Re: Road Tunes by ArvidBarker @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Chomp chomp chomp Illasheshe on!!!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Willapa Run Size Update by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

At some point, folks need to realize that ESA listings are the result of management decisions. Period. We have chosen to over harvest, destroy habitat, and so on. Somebody needs to call out the decision makers.
Jump to new posts Re: 4th grader suspended.... by ArvidBarker @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: JussieSmolt82Wouldn't be the worst idea to leave your bb gun out of view for yor online learning. I'm guessing his parents put him up to it for their political agenda. That or,not,you know...
Jump to new posts Re: Fascism...in, or out? by DBS @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

trump fans should like this.
Jump to new posts Re: PAC 12 Football by Illahee @ Yesterday at 11:32 AM

I don't expect alt reality people to understand this season reeks of desperation.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by Rivrguy @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

So the final outcome from the storm. Mud is nearly gone, rivers are headed to below average flows and fish are still moving in areas open below the 101 bridge. Oct 1 looks good and it will take some time for all the fish inland stage up and stop be
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody know whats going on? by Rivrguy @ 09/26/20 05:21 PM

Having utilized seines I can safely say it is all about weight, gravity and numbers. If beach seining you must slowly bring the net in and I mean slowly. If you go fast the fish are jammed into the bow of the net and simply the pressure of the weight
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Tedís Sports Center by eddie @ 09/26/20 03:39 PM

A great independent store. I'm sorry to hear this. Over the years, Mike has been really helpful to me.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Green/Duwamish barbless hooks? by eddie @ 09/26/20 03:38 PM

I always fish barbless on rivers regardless of the rule. Far easier to release fish that are not to be taken home, it is safer for the angler, and with tight lines, I have seen no increase in a lower hook/landed ratio.
Jump to new posts Re: CNN reporting Amy Coney Barrett is SC pick. by Streamer @ 09/25/20 10:24 PM

Youíre all fake news. 0 stars.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Gill net season open? by Carcassman @ 09/25/20 07:14 PM

I was involved in one where fishers claimed that they had taken some big Chinook in a set net fishery. More likely, they were taken in a stream in BC. I and another bio worked with US Customs as they were smuggled into the US. Involved in a number
Jump to new posts Re: Internet Legendz by DCC @ 09/25/20 01:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.. I recall Sol thought Stick must be a meth head cuz he once put up a new post every 8 seconds one night, including photos. I actually made him puke climbing a hill on the North end of Prince of Wales for an overnight
Jump to new posts Re: This is SUCH a TERRIBLE idea. Let's do it! by ArvidBarker @ 09/25/20 12:08 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90I probably shouldn't be for assorted reasons, but assorted reasons never got a carrot wet. Ruh Roh!!
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by Todd @ 09/25/20 12:04 PM

Ron Paul had a stroke this morning...not dead yet. Maybe his son, the opthamologist, can jet over and save him...he seems to be an expert on fuckin everything. Fish on... Todd
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: Ah nature...you scary! by Carcassman @ 09/25/20 08:04 AM

While fishing in Cascade Lake in 'Stone we came upon an area of flattened grass with a few whisps of elk hair, skin, and bone. Very few. We walked around, looked at the remnants, and went on fishing down the creek. Obviously, the elk had been kille
Jump to new posts Re: Top 5 movies by dwatkins @ 09/24/20 11:19 PM

Training Day.
Jump to new posts Re: Where have all the old posters gone? by ArvidBarker @ 09/24/20 10:06 PM

Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: RIP by eddie @ 09/24/20 08:50 PM

Ward, that would be a great epitaph. I hope my friends can say the same.
Jump to new posts Re: Governor Dimslee by Snake Pliskin @ 09/24/20 06:37 PM

So Dimslee goes on Twitter and says, "I'm glad to see Pac-12 sports are back. My office worked with OR,CA and our universities to improve the safety measures and help keep student athletes and staff healthy". What a crock of @#$%! You ex
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpyís Snowflakes by ArvidBarker @ 09/23/20 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent MetalOriginally Posted By: ArvidBarkerOriginally Posted By: StreamerYou all are snowflakes and they exist on both sides of the political spectrum. Politics donít matter. What does matter then Steamer? Enlighten us. I d
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Chehalis River---Jack Salmon Report by Carcassman @ 09/23/20 04:41 PM

There was a study up in AK where they C&R'd coho in the estuary of a small stream, I believe. 100% post release mortality. There is a window where you should simply keep the fish, as it's gonna die. There is literature on it, there in Chehalis
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Queets by fish4brains @ 09/23/20 04:04 PM

The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Rainshadow 1264c by Denham @ 09/23/20 03:23 PM

Rod is sold
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
RockLizard, tj592004
Recent Gallery Pix
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Who's Online
4 registered (dwatkins, Carcassman, ondarvr, 1 invisible), 278 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
fishforfun, SeedyPea, Reefskunk, cgreene, Ice Nine
11460 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 26425
Dan S. 16365
Sol Duc 16132
elparquito 14024
Salmo g. 12977
eyeFISH 12560
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9159
Forum Stats
11460 Members
18 Forums
76081 Topics
848618 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |