Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Q400, this may be closer to the truth. by RICH G @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

This theory in the above article is some crazy James bond chit, but I I have seen some similar theories on the Anons board, what's for sure is the incident had some significance according to "Q" probably related to the missile fired from th
Jump to new posts Re: Manafort by RICH G @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

My prediction is Hung Jury, or possibly maybe guilty on a lesser charge with no jail time only probation, but likely hung jury.
Jump to new posts Re: Omarosa..... by Steelheadman @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

Rumor has it Trump likes black Russians.
Jump to new posts Re: What an idiot. by Steelheadman @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Inslee is a genius. Trump is a moron. Any questions? Go ask a fudge packaging engineer.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Molokai flats action by Mingo @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

I'm FB friends with some of you so you guys just ignore this.....don't wanna bore anyone! I recently had a killer weekend of “fishing firsts” with two awesome friends, but other than a couple of grouper I was totally blanked the first two days while
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: Muzzies by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Thanks T. I handled one the other day and it's really nice - I can only imagine it shoots like a dream. How you've been man? Draw any killer tags this year?
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 CFB Pick Em' by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

lol wut? Brilliant. Taking a pic of your hog on a Presidential towel is a new one and kinda legendary IMO. I can only imagine what a chitshow the discovery process is going to be on this one. Is Beulah Ballbreaker going to be the material witness
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: More Hood Canal Shrimp Openings by Banned User @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

Sweet....
Jump to new posts Re: Trump—current events. by Hankster @ Yesterday at 03:45 PM

Is this something? I'm thinkin' it could be something. FiveThirtyEight (the same polling agency that gave Stumbles McMyturn a 71.4% chance of winning on election night in 2016), is giving the Dems a 74.4% chance of retaking the House in November. I
Jump to new posts Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? by stam @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Definitely Gordon.
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Hunting Season by stam @ Yesterday at 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Capt. Quint Any of you guys try to make a rug on your own? Looks like a lot of work to DIY it. Turning the eyelids, nose, ears then skinning those long fingers right down to the claws is a challenge, fleshing is not much fun
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: MA 10 Kings to Close Friday? by ned @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Yes, a great run in volume, with the majority of catch seeming to be a bit smaller, 8-12 lb range for us. Yesterday appeared really slow for kings at Kingston, with the parking lot stilll full at 1:00. Looked like the fish were moving out anyway..
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: rail line boat launch by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 07:06 AM

Creativity might work. I would try and get somebody from the (City/County) to come out and brainstorm on the specific ground. A "custom" trailer with big wheels might work just fine, at higher tides. I am enough of an optimist that there i
Jump to new posts Re: the 13th by NickD90 @ 08/16/18 10:47 PM

Look at the big brain on Brad! Get this boy on Jeopardy STAT! BTW - Rich....Cliff Notes man. Ain't nobody got the time for a wall of text.
Jump to new posts Re: Sealed indictments by Dan S. @ 08/16/18 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: HanksterI can't think You could have just stopped there.
Jump to new posts Re: Milestone Angling Moment: Readers by CedarR @ 08/16/18 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster It's my distance vision that's fading...the moon and the stars are a little blurry. Second opinion: You're confusing Evo's nighttime sky photos with the real deal.
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by Hankster @ 08/16/18 12:01 PM

Aretha (Gawd, that woman could belt out a tune) died on the same day Elvis died.
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Will pay top dollar for a Sage 290 drift rod. by chrome/22 @ 08/15/18 03:40 PM

I have a factory model CR_290 with an extra Sage top section, tube & sock the whole shebang. What's she worth to ya?
Jump to new posts Re: Who do you think "Q" is? by Sol Duc @ 08/15/18 01:07 PM

Originally Posted By: ToddI am pretty surprised that we haven't yet received the "news" from all of these great fact sources on reddit and 4Chan that the Q was the dude who stole the plane from Seatac on Friday and was shot down by Space Is
Jump to new posts Re: Where did Jerry Garcia go ? by stam @ 08/14/18 10:10 AM

Ridin' that train...
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Salmon smolt plants? by Swifty27 @ 08/14/18 09:47 AM

Another good one: http://www.cbr.washington.edu/dart/query/hatch
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: G Loomis rods for sell by sagerod @ 08/14/18 08:13 AM

Rod fixed and sold locally. Thank you for interest. Please remove.
Northwest Fishing Board
A friend just informed me, he talked to a person from the state, that area 10 is at or close to 80% of the chinook quota. No dates set to close but my guess is through this weekend. Some nice coho starting to show also.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Area 11, Anyone Fishing around Tacoma by Larry B @ 08/13/18 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Jake DogfishOriginally Posted By: Larry BIf you fish out of Pt. Defiance be sure that if you are questioned by a WDFW fish checker that you ensure that they ask you where you caught your fish rather than allowing them to assume
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Killer Hoochies by slabhunter @ 08/13/18 12:21 PM

Many thanks! I couldn't believe the amount of postage on the package.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Fish
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
1 registered (eddie), 104 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
RiverDragon, Rachel B., liprippa, Malika Besette, Uncle Roman
11388 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 28315
Todd 24341
Sol Duc 14622
Dan S. 13573
parker 13111
Banned User 13004
eyeFISH 12306
Salmo g. 12264
STRIKE ZONE 12107
stam 11059
Forum Stats
11388 Members
18 Forums
76603 Topics
897826 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |