Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts NFL is going to pay........ by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Boycott? Oh don't worry we are. Libtards are trying to blame this on Trump; nevermind Obama was in the White House when Colin Kaepernick started this, the drama queen whining about "oppression" from his $13Million dollar house. Take the en
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Local Pontoon boat resellers? by The Catcherman @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

We have boats you can try before you buy. 10 foot boats in stock, for day use or rent. Call, email, or PM.
Jump to new posts Re: most over played songs ever! by GoldDigger @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Bored again?
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Like New - Vortex Viper HD 15-45 X 65 Spotter by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Angled or straight? PM sent.
Jump to new posts Re: Best Guitar Players of All time? by fish4brains @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Music video thread by fish4brains @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Man Jailed For Sex with Car Wash Vacuum by Salmo g. @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Car wash vacuum? Coulda' been either or both.
Jump to new posts Re: Rock bands that you dislike... by Salmo g. @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

"jimmy hendrix janis joplin bob dylan" Now that's just blasphemy!
Jump to new posts Re: Requeim For A Gnome by erikj @ Yesterday at 02:41 PM

Gnoooooooooooo!
Jump to new posts Mercury 9.9 Bigfoot by Doug Kelly @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

Mercury 9.9 long shaft big foot, less than 25 hrs, manual start, excellent condition, bought new, have paperwork, comeswith stand, stand included, have pics but don't know how to post them, 1600.00 Call Doug if interested, 425-248-7134, Thank You for
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by Rivrguy @ Yesterday at 09:34 AM

Habitat also plays a role. Most do not know but the Late Coho in GH & Willapa are from the East Fork Satsop and primarily Bingham Cr. You a number of ES streams go dry in late Spring as the aqua-fur drops and do not water up until nearly Dec thu
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Bit 'O History by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 08:48 AM

When talking about deer hunting there is just so much variety of habitats. I am sure some or the Northwoods WT are in heavy timber and certainly a southern swamp can be a tangle. I have looked for Coues WT in AZ and that is thick country with tiny d
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Where are area 11 Silvers by Mukl @ 09/23/17 09:20 PM

Out this morning and still saw at least a half dozen caught. No rhyme nor reason. In fact, we had two to the boat around 7:30 then crickets until 10:30 when we ran into a 8.5 lb hook nose. Overall we've been catching coho for the last month and a
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Cheap jigs at Cabelas (Lacey) by OLD FB @ 09/23/17 08:05 PM

Wow! Great price but a sad statement on WA state fishing 2017! That is all........
Just landed at SeaTac, apparently Seattle is still here, too, so I wasn't just Vegas that survived The Rapture. Fish on... Todd
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: pinks in the Sky by Jake Dogfish @ 09/23/17 07:10 AM

Closed to Pinks: https://fortress.wa.gov/dfw/erules/efishrules/erule.jsp?id=2042
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 college football picks by dwatkins @ 09/22/17 08:07 PM

USC Ok st Georgia Nmsu Oregon Stanford
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW working on new freshwater regs by Carcassman @ 09/22/17 12:25 PM

Maybe yes, maybe no. Idyho did a study of stream trout with bait, flies, and treble lures. All barbed the bait was circle hooks. Lowest mortality was flies. Only slightly higher was bait. Lures were 3 or 4 times worse. They looked at survival over
Jump to new posts Re: Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! by gooybob @ 09/22/17 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: GnomesayinI'm severely hampered here to tell you publicly what needs to be said but because of my court case which was sealed for "my protection," I would be in contempt of court for naming names. The first amendment,
Jump to new posts Re: So Podogate is real. by gooybob @ 09/22/17 12:09 PM

Originally Posted By: stamMaybe it's time for Rich to start a podocast? I agree. He could get Bigfoot to be his co-host. His first guest could be Steve Bannon and they could put their tiny little minds together and make up story after story. Of co
Jump to new posts Re: interesting article on Benghazi by gooybob @ 09/22/17 12:05 PM

Here's a comment. This has happened many times before. Around 185 people have been killed in American Embassies over the years. The blame for lack of security should be on all of those that dropped the ball even after all of the deaths previous to Be
Jump to new posts Re: Hazardous Weather Warning - NOAA by Dan S. @ 09/22/17 09:56 AM

I'll be here all week.
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Mercury Optimax 115 Lower Unit and Bay Kit by mitch184 @ 09/21/17 05:03 PM

Sold.
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Dorado by stam @ 09/21/17 01:11 PM

The fact that the river looks like the Green River canyon and the fish live in steelhead water only makes me want it more. I should probably do that one day. Swamp fish can be cool, but running water is where it's at, maybe the snider program can s
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Help needed by electrical pro ! by Kinetic Kwik @ 09/21/17 09:53 AM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
loudscoutii, Mr. Twister
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
0 registered (), 58 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Nightkast0, SKETCH, Salmoon, Fix That Thing, Andrew Clark
11326 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 27952
Todd 23817
Sol Duc 14159
Dan S. 13194
paker 12911
Banned User 12895
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Salmo g. 12045
eyeFISH 11926
Dogfish 10971
Forum Stats
11326 Members
18 Forums
76034 Topics
885681 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |