Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Evo @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Stop pretending to watch football...
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by RUNnGUN @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: bobrrOriginally Posted By: Rivrguy On the PM side about the preseason forecast, it was off. The key so far is that the run was under expectations but then the QIN & NT commercials harvest fell far short. Had the runs timing
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing... by avidangler @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

Regarding winter steelhead I would say fly fishing is the last method I would employ.
Jump to new posts Re: Fight me! by stam @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

Seems evo makes a better target than he does a shooter.
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Multi-Season draw results are out! by Todd @ Yesterday at 09:53 AM

At least dice up your elk tag and sprinkle it on some venison...that sound better than soup Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: (((((( EVO CHALLENGE )))))) NY TO LOST ANGELS by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 07:02 AM

IDK - it kinda feels like this new record should possibly have an asterisk next to it. They had many modern advantages that former Cannonballer's never had like spotters, cameras, jammers, Waze etc. It would be like comparing modern juiced ball pla
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: The BLOB is back by eyeFISH @ Yesterday at 01:22 AM

Originally Posted By: large edwardWow, things sure change in a month's time. See below: https://cliffmass.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-blob-is-weakening.html Hey lah, hey lah... the BLOB IS BACK! https://www.king5.com/article/weather/th...
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Baker Lake Sockeye fishery by Larry B @ 12/07/19 04:40 PM

It may be lively at that Commission meeting next week in Bellingham.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Halibut population in decline by Carcassman @ 12/07/19 10:57 AM

The conundrum is recs can, rather successfully, release by catch. Commercials, using current gears, can't. That amount of halibut bycatch looks big but how does it relate to the total directed catch? Ultimately, that will be the argument. Do we giv
Jump to new posts Re: NO FEAR ! ! by Snake Pliskin @ 12/07/19 08:22 AM

I did that once, but it wasn't on purpose....the brakes gave out.
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 CFB Pool by Sol Duc @ 12/06/19 09:55 PM

Yes they did.
Jump to new posts Re: Random by avidangler @ 12/06/19 09:46 PM

This is the true reason for the decline of our fisheries.
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 12' Catchercraft pontoon by e-rock @ 12/06/19 09:11 PM

Also Willing to trade for a watermaster with some cash.
Jump to new posts Re: Trump—current events. by Todd @ 12/06/19 01:09 PM

Wait a minute...I thought Donny and Kim were in love, and North Korea was denuclearizing? https://www.businessinsider.com/north-korea-start-calling-trump-a-dotard-again-2019-12 Another thing Trump and his guzzlers have in common...imbecility. Fish
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: No SRC this year ? by DrifterWA @ 12/05/19 08:50 AM

I "heard" that the crab are being checked often for "soft shell". At this time there is not a QIN crab season taking place. I also heard that once the QIN starts their crab season.....its a 45 day period before the NT can start
Jump to new posts Re: Ban Sol Dunce or Vapidangler? by avidangler @ 12/03/19 10:39 PM

Slow Cuck doesn't know how to play with others so he resorts to personal attacks and insults whereas most of the folks that post here on the DS are able to sling mud in a way that's refreshing and clever,about 45% of the time . Dunce is retarded 100%
Jump to new posts Re: $30 tabs decided by a judge by Streamer @ 12/03/19 08:58 PM

Something I actually agree with Richie Gee on. ST3 is the biggest joke imaginable, and an overwhelming majority of people in counties outside of King County agree. Don’t suck the rest of us into your $hit hole. We want nothing to do with it.
For the record.... I showed great restraint here...as even though I don't care for baseball, I could call my shot and hit that one wherever I wanted. You're welcome, D'wat.
Jump to new posts Re: Lamiglas Certified Pro 96LC by Denham @ 12/03/19 05:45 PM

Bump, still have this thing. $120
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Missed Connection:Found gloves on the Skookumchuck by GodLovesUgly @ 12/03/19 03:32 PM

Damn I missed all the fun.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: PHOTOBUCKET still p!$$e$ me off... by elparquito @ 12/03/19 12:29 PM

Imgur
Jump to new posts GLoomis New never used E6X 1084-2C SAR GH by tadpole @ 12/03/19 11:54 AM

E6X-1084-2C SAR GH 9' line wt 10-30# 1-6oz Great mooching rod for the sound, or backbouncing rod. $175
Jump to new posts GLoomis Downrigger Rod E6X 1263 by tadpole @ 12/03/19 11:46 AM

E6X-1263-2c SAR GH 10'6" line wt 10-20# like new condition used 4 times $175
Jump to new posts Re: Things are about to get interesting by stam @ 12/02/19 06:47 PM

What if he has a wife and a girlfriend? And.....does it depend on what's in the purse? Inquiring minds.....
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Clam Tides, until December 31, 2019 by WDFW X 1 = 0 @ 12/02/19 10:15 AM

So far a success story for WDFW as they appear to be able to manage a clam herd.
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
buckwheat
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
0 registered (), 907 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
northwesttubefly, Craig S., Ed Koch, Sawcraft70, G rod
11446 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 32440
Todd 25174
Sol Duc 15685
Dan S. 15479
elparquito 13625
stam 13001
Salmo g. 12612
eyeFISH 12451
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
Forum Stats
11446 Members
18 Forums
76919 Topics
899087 Posts

Max Online: 1099 @ Yesterday at 09:11 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |