Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: A change is needed in the sport halibut season by RowVsWade @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

It would certainly be a disincentive to the offenders instead of, "oh well, that's a shame" since the boat is responsible for delivering marketable bycatch.
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: YETI 65 cooler for trade. by Myassisdragon @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Hmmm, ya might have a bite, PM sent...
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody fishing? by Myassisdragon @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Strait up !
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by RowVsWade @ Yesterday at 12:52 PM

Greg Allman. May he RIP.
Jump to new posts Re: Life Pro Tip #1076 by Driftin' @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

Originally Posted By: NickD90Ah chemistry you win again!.... At least you now know *who* the common catalyst was for future reference....
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 5 years in the bag by eddie @ Yesterday at 08:25 AM

Keep on truckin' Fred!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Washington state loses legal battle over salmon by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 06:37 AM

Trap and haul costs would be a lot higher than you think. The efficacy of passage, though, does have to be evaluated by "will they even let fish escape the fishery to get there?" You do hit a good point about some actual holistic planning
Northwest Fishing Board
Major props to Twin Harbors Fish/Wildlife Advocacy for being the original catalyst for major harvest and hatchery reform in Willapa Bay. Thanks to THFWA and CCA for joining to intervene in the gillnetters' litigation against the WFWC policy which ha
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by eyeFISH @ 05/26/17 01:09 PM

Major props to Twin Harbors Fish/Wildlife Advocacy for being the original catalyst for major harvest and hatchery reform in Willapa Bay. Thanks to THFWA and CCA for joining to intervene in the gillnetters' litigation against the WFWC policy which ha
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Grays Harbor and Willapa CR-102 by eyeFISH @ 05/26/17 10:21 AM

And coastal freshwater here... http://wdfw.wa.gov/about/regulations/2017/wsr_17-11-109.pdf
The Recipe Vault
Jump to new posts Re: Smoker recommendation. by RowVsWade @ 05/26/17 12:44 AM

I don't have the digital Bradley since I'm not very good at electronical things but my regular Bradley has been flawless for me for 8+ years and thousands of pounds of meat. If this broke I'd get the 6 rack digital like BannedUser. I like the more fi
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Who's officially in the 50+ club? by Vnam68 @ 05/25/17 08:03 PM

Some GOOD memories of some big kings (50 plus) on the Green that flowed into the Toutle.
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Downrigger weights 8 to 15 lb. by fp @ 05/25/17 03:52 PM

I have 2 10 pound round ones that are lead. I am headed to Longview tonight (Thursday) and back tomorrow (Friday) from Hoquiam. fop
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Are you buying a 2017/18 license? by mreyns_tgl @ 05/25/17 02:54 PM

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunkOriginally Posted By: stonefishI've used mine about eight times so far since I bought it. Fishing has been great and not a lot of folks out wetting a line. Occupy WDFW must be working........ SF Same here. If I were
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2017 Baseball Thread by WDFW X 1 = 0 @ 05/25/17 12:43 PM

My Oh My!!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings by bushbear @ 05/24/17 06:19 PM

BW Thank you for your efforts to date. It is a long term struggle. We need to keep pushing forward.
Excellent job! Dads proud.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sea Lion Pulls Girl Into Water by Sol Duc @ 05/23/17 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: fish4brainsShe asked for it by how she was dressed. That made me lol.
Jump to new posts Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. by Myassisdragon @ 05/23/17 11:27 AM

Hey, under armor has it covered in case of fall. Good to go!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Razor clam seasons closed by Carcassman @ 05/23/17 06:50 AM

The mentality in WDFW, and it is pushed by consumers, is give us an opening. Find that extra fish, push the envelope on DA or other toxins. We, collectively, are pushing for every opportunity to go out. This is really nothing new as 40 years ago
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Sol Duc @ 05/22/17 10:46 PM

My guess is the irony of Bennett acting immature about an article about him being immature is lost on him. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-after-apology/ ... newspaper/ If I wasn't a life long Seahawk fan I would definitely not pick the
Jump to new posts Re: Comey out!! by Steelheadman @ 05/22/17 10:41 PM

Comey was trying to hide in the curtains from Trump and didn't like the hug. Melania pulled her hand away when Donald tried to hold her hand. Trump is the nut job.
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Fish_Hunter14, George Montain, mochoman, RPetzold, Sparkey, steelheadfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
0 registered (), 52 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
angler fx204, Killaclown01, D.Dornbush, Barbed Hook, gulliver
11287 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 27888
Todd 23779
Sol Duc 14121
Dan S. 13164
Banned User 12876
paker 12862
STRIKE ZONE 12099
Salmo g. 12010
eyeFISH 11877
Dogfish 10971
Forum Stats
11287 Members
18 Forums
75855 Topics
882886 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |