Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Oklahoma Just Got Smaller by dwatkins @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Originally Posted By: IllaheeSorry Nick, just probing for the nerve. Never apologize on the dark side.
Jump to new posts Re: Wal-Mart Hero by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Originally Posted By: ArvidBarkerThe guy stole a twinkie THEN DEATH IT IS!!! What is wrong with people? Just let it go. Christ, you got the plates. Go pick em' up later on a stolen twinkie charge if you must, but for fvcks sake LET IT GO!
Jump to new posts Re: Everyone Gets A Trophy by WDFW X 1 = 0 @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Remember when grades graded the students work and intelligence? I do.
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Lamiglas Twitching Rod by ArvidBarker @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90Dwat....if you come up here for the DS fishin' jamboree, I'll let you touch it.
Jump to new posts Re: Poor Todd by snit @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

Total spur of the moment deal Knick, like I was headed to town to make copies and I decided to hook up the boat to get fuel. While fueling I saw a buddy who said "let's go"..so we did and in 80 minutes we were done. Next day my kid called m
Jump to new posts Re: Kanye for president! by ArvidBarker @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90How did I miss this thread? Nap
Jump to new posts Re: Promises made, promises kept! by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

He's such a little baby.
Jump to new posts Re: DS Get together pole by SpoonFed @ Yesterday at 12:47 PM

Don't be jealous jake.
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: Colorado Bachelor Party by Todd @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

My ladyfriends do the squats, that's why they have such nice asses. I don't lunge. Otherwise I'm ready to go. I walked about 5 miles on a golf course yesterday holding a beer in one hand...it can't be much harder than that to carry an elk hind qua
Jump to new posts Re: Extremesteelhead should be banned for life... by Todd @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

I have been a moderator on three of these websites, and I have moderated exactly zero posts in 20 years. I call that a "job well done". Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: Dark Side Fishing Get Together by Todd @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

I will be there if we can combine it with the Big Fight. Otherwise, I already fish with the guys here that I would want to fish with Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: You ever put tabasco on someones lips by Todd @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: RICH Gwhen they were sleeping. Done it and had it done to me. It sucks when it happens to you. It burns and you feel like your lips are huge, not a good way to get woken up. I was wondering how you got so damn woke. Th
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Brian by Todd @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Brian was a super nice guy, I enjoyed every conversation I ever had with him. Bummer news. Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: FS - Hoochie Skirts by stonefish @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM

Sold!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - Mealine Rods/Alvey Reels by Streamer @ 07/08/20 10:12 PM

Cool!
Jump to new posts Re: Bonefish ? by ArvidBarker @ 07/08/20 07:51 PM

My buddy Matt almost exclusively fishes Permit when he fishes down there. I'd text him and ask but we are feuding because he's a dodger fan.
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by WDFW X 1 = 0 @ 07/08/20 12:02 PM

Brian passed yesterday fighting a king on a Westport charter boat. http://www.briansfishingcompany.com/
Jump to new posts FS - Lead by stonefish @ 07/08/20 08:57 AM

10 lbs of lead. $15.00 pick up in North Seattle. SF
Jump to new posts Re: FS - Daiwa Viento and Abu 6500C3 by ArvidBarker @ 07/07/20 10:13 PM

lol
Sounds good All yours. SF
Jump to new posts Re: Patrick Mahomes by ArvidBarker @ 07/07/20 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: extremesteelheadThe problem is that most of his wealth is locked up in worthless Amazon stock that he can't sell because the price will fall to near zero. Plus it's heavily in debt and doesn't even pay a dividend. I wouldn't
Northwest Fishing Board
Pikeminnow are considered a game fish. There is no minimum size or retention limit. It's open Sat. before Memorial Day-Apr. 15 Yes it's open, let me know how the agates go. I got some nice ones and petrified wood up north fork of newaukum a few mont
Jump to new posts Re: Ghislaine Maxwell, will she live!! by CorneliusDunghamer @ 07/07/20 11:33 AM

Prince Andrew said it was a “bloody good time!” That sounds like bestgore.com material.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sandblasted a willieboat logo by Sol Duc @ 07/07/20 08:09 AM

Those look great fp....impressed!
Jump to new posts Re: The Witches Spawn by ArvidBarker @ 07/06/20 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: extremesteelhead Especially if white nights get butthurt just because someone made a PG rated lewd comment. You think you're more clever than you really are,and it's transparently so.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cirrhosis-of-the-river, goslings, mtbckt, Reel_Nut, Ter, will.n
Recent Gallery Pix
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Who's Online
1 registered (elwoodp), 110 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorneliusDunghamer, OnLine, JussieSmolt82, whatfish, BiggPP69420
11454 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 26160
Dan S. 16173
Sol Duc 16095
elparquito 13931
Salmo g. 12916
eyeFISH 12556
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9159
Forum Stats
11454 Members
18 Forums
75909 Topics
844259 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |