Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Nooch Unclipped by DrifterWA @ Today at 03:48 PM

09/21/2021 If in fact, the hatchery Coho are "wire coded" who will be get the task of wanding all the Coho that return to the trap and what do you do with the fish??????
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: AK Moose Hunt by Todd @ Today at 03:41 PM

That landing did not look like fun. 50# packs on the way in, but at least a moose or two on the way out? Do the Cubs fly you all the way home? Fish on... Todd
Community Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: CFB Contest 2021 by dwatkins @ Today at 03:18 PM

I’ll do my best. Either start new or QC my scoring.
Community Announcements
Jump to new posts The Darkside board has been removed by T.K. Paker @ Today at 03:01 PM

The Darkside board has been removed and there are no current plans to bring it or something similar back online to Piscatorial Pursuits. Community members are welcome to participate in topics and conversations relevant to their specific boards. Off
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by Rivrguy @ Today at 06:18 AM

Well the rain came in as expected and we got some mud but it has not been enough to mess up tidewater much just some color. Yup the fish are moving out of tidewater so it is slim pickings down low. I am told jack fishing has been excellent which is a
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Time to send in summer crab CRC by seabeckraised @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Sounds like prospects are good for a winter crab season. Always nice having another option for those days when the rivers are blown. Plus, it’ll get my wife off my back about all the frozen salmon carcasses in the chest freezer.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2021 Tuna Trip by Todd @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By: StreamerRight on! I have the next 2 weeks off so hopefully you will leave a few for the rest of us. -Steamy It was pretty good out there... My usual spot was about as usual...surprising amount of rotten shrooms that got
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Cataracts by Carcassman @ 09/19/21 07:05 PM

In the middle of swapping out cataracts for lenses. Has naybody had this surgery and then shot (previously) sighted in guns and bows? Just curious as to how much work I may need to do. The right eye had the cataract in the center and was interferin
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Feds to curtail non-tribal fishing on west coast.. by Carcassman @ 09/19/21 02:11 PM

Extinction is the preferred alternative.
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months by I'm Still RichG @ 09/18/21 01:57 PM

Where are these posts being accessed from now since the board is now closed?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: CLAMS ! by RUNnGUN @ 09/18/21 07:36 AM

Cancelled to work the wind storm. Bet it was an interesting surf last night. Curious how it was this morning?
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Turkeys 2021 by snit @ 09/17/21 12:26 PM

We’ve tried to utilize the running gear, but life’s just too short..so we just chunk up the breast meat and soak in buttermilk for a couple of days, then fry like grandma’s fried chicken recipe. Honestly, Turkey nuggets are divine! Google is your fri
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Braids? by thaxor @ 09/16/21 03:26 PM

J braid is pretty great for the money. I tried the Berkeley x9 stuff but it cut right through the bumper material I used. I'm a cheap bastard though and find Hercules 8 stand on Amazon. 547 yards for $20... Has worked just fine for me so far.
Jump to new posts Re: We just attacked Syria by I'm Still RichG @ 09/15/21 11:30 PM

bump
Jump to new posts Re: Gruesome Newsom recall election by I'm Still RichG @ 09/15/21 06:46 AM

Election Fraud does not pay well in the end... "Nothing can stop what is coming" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk
Jump to new posts Re: Trump—current events. by I'm Still RichG @ 09/15/21 06:41 AM

where is this board hiding?
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
arroem, Bill G, eddie, MetalheadMatt
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 140 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
MakingNoyes, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11499 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28072
Dan S. 17134
Sol Duc 16138
T.K. Paker 14468
Salmo g. 13244
eyeFISH 12655
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9159
Forum Stats
11499 Members
16 Forums
63509 Topics
639393 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |