Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantics from Net Pens were Infected with Virus by eyeFISH @ 31 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: snitlayman's terms...hotdog vs venison GREAT analogy from a ROAD Scholar!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Read 'em and WEEP - 2018 CR fall chinook forecast by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Nope. But if we want to recover the wild fish the exploitation rate should be less than about half of the MSY rate. That way, some sort of progress should occur each generation. The manner in which salmon and steelhead are being recovered leads me t
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: What is going on with Cowltz NOR and HOR returns? by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

A factor too is that as we reduce hatchery releases, and wild smolts continue in the toilet, that the predators will take a higher percentage even if their populations are stable. Likely that losses to predators are taking a bigger whack.
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Pre Columbian colonization of Americas by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G So it's likely that bigfoots have no soul. Bigfeets are gingers now? I'm trying to keep up, but this chit is confusing.
Jump to new posts Re: wireless security cameras by Evo @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

He's in prison... Some dude fvcked him and he killed him...
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Yep, his terms. Last year you could tell his heart wasn't into it like previous years.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: YGTBFK, right? by Keta @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

A low value species, Yellowfin sole dragging is one of the dirtiest fisheries there is. They used to get 900 metric ton quota of halibut to throw back dead. I think it is less now,somewhere in the 70 metric ton range. Also concerns about ground gear
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Rough surf kills 2 women, clam digging by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

When I was involved with commercial management there were times when the fisherman had to make a decision. Do I fish in the storm or stay home. Some, unfortunately, died from going out. As an individual you have to decide whether or not conditions
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Department says Transparency, I say BS by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

A problem with taping/showing the discussions is that there would proof of what was said. No record, no witnesses, no problem. Hard to claim "We didn't say that" when the tape shows exactly that. I also suspect that there are trades/laws
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: VINTAGE-FENWICK-SPINNING-ROD-FS65 by napawino @ Yesterday at 12:44 PM

It has been SOLD. Funds received
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

By 2020 the NORs will be effectively "gone". Can't find them. So, there can be fishing on the HORs. Since the situation being created will be "impossible" to manage per the plan, we just toss the plan and fish.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Clam on? by eyeFISH @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

http://www.kxro.com/woman-caught-selling-illegal-razor-clams-on-facebook/
Jump to new posts Re: Shimano Bantum 100, 1st year out by Spoonplugger1 @ Yesterday at 08:05 AM

I have the very rare 100EX, first bait casting reel designed for ultralight fishing, different color, a smoke grey, a lighter built spool, but same capacity, and a selector switch on the side plate to turn the ultralight function on, or off. Same woo
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: The sale of ESA listed fish is now illegal by bushbear @ 02/16/18 09:34 PM

In the last century, when I last worked Lacey Act violations, it would come to the forefront when the illegally taken wildlife had crossed a state or federal boundary. It could be argued that crossing a reservation boundary commits the Federal viola
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: No reduction in age or size of P.S. Chinook by Carcassman @ 02/16/18 04:25 PM

And coho. You harvest the fastest growing fish all the time and you end up with smaller fish. The Chinook were big and old because that is what worked best in the environment they lived in. Big fish can spawn in big water. What are creating is pi
Jump to new posts Re: Mustang gt by Bent Metal @ 02/16/18 01:05 PM

Fukin lunch breaks are too long......
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Skagit C&R by Brent K @ 02/16/18 10:28 AM

And those days will surely be 60 and pouring rain. At least that would be my luck.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Is it time to sell the sled?? by cobble cruiser @ 02/16/18 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: MyassisdragonIt was such a good boat show season, that even the Pre-Owned - old- 2003-ish vintage sled boats at some of these place sold out ! Even the Teal Blue ones !!! Im still looking however, and heading down to
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Steelhead Hustler??? by GPS @ 02/16/18 09:06 AM

Those pics are pretty disgusting. And the comments.
Jump to new posts 2 Clackacraft wooden oars 8'9" by fp @ 02/15/18 04:15 PM

Very good condition. Also a spare to go with them. Pickup in Hoquiam/Aberdeen area. $125.00 all 3, what a buy. fp
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: A sneak peek at 2018 coho forecasts by Larry B @ 02/15/18 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: eyeFISHOriginally Posted By: Larry B Thanks, but I couldn't find the actuals - maybe too much data (overload, overload...beep beep...blank screen). Larry, for whatever reason, the link in Smalma's post only took me as far as
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Concerns over Thompson River steelhead (BC) by RUNnGUN @ 02/14/18 04:49 PM

What a waste.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Just WHERE did you come from? by AP a.k.a. Kaiser D @ 02/14/18 01:46 PM

I see the checker VERY rarely. When I have seen them, they will wand my catch. Ive had a few that had tags. I know Ive had one (white king) from the Chehalis River in BC and one from the Cascade/Marblemount. I think I had one other from the
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Any idea what run this is targeting? by Waterboy @ 02/14/18 12:47 PM

I requested to receive shellfish along with fin fish. We will see what I get. I want to know when the tribes are crabbing and fishing in my areas so I don't loose crab gear. Here is a link to the commercial crab areas: https://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Lost on the river? by gregsalmon @ 02/14/18 11:47 AM

I kinda thought that might be it...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
3 registered (Jake Dogfish, 2 invisible), 91 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bitentime, Tincup, drapp, Tucker Williams, Highliner1418
11360 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 27971
Todd 23935
Sol Duc 14398
Dan S. 13319
parker 12973
Banned User 12948
eyeFISH 12191
Salmo g. 12148
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10972
Forum Stats
11360 Members
18 Forums
76317 Topics
891273 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |