THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1059868 - 06/08/22 09:51 AM Re: Just got off being banned. 10 Years! [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
20 Gage Offline
Juvenile at Sea

XX
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
This site went down hill?

If said is true, could the lack of fishing opportunity have something to do with it?

Finally, the truth slips out like a wet fart...

#1059869 - 06/08/22 09:53 AM Re: Just got off being banned. 10 Years! [Re: 20 Gage]
20 Gage Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: 20 Gage
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
This site went down hill?

If said is true, could the lack of fishing opportunity have something to do with it?

Finally, the truth slips out like a wet fart...

#1059872 - 06/08/22 01:17 PM Re: Just got off being banned. 10 Years! [Re: Brewer]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Shart Happens.

#1059875 - 06/08/22 02:58 PM Re: Just got off being banned. 10 Years! [Re: LocalTalent]
Master Yoda Offline
Fry

Originally Posted By: LocalTalent
This site went down hill after The Swede left.

Correct you are LocalTalent. Insightful fisherman The Swede was.

#1059886 - 06/09/22 05:42 PM Re: Just got off being banned. 10 Years! [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: 5 * General Evo
got my first halibut yesterday...

and puked 3 times on the boat...

and once back at the hotel...

I'm glad I'm not a puker.
My fishin buddy was a puker.
He would turn gray but he would still fish.

Got any video of the pukin' and fish fightin' ?

smile

#1059947 - 06/26/22 08:39 AM Re: Just got off being banned. 10 Years! [Re: Brewer]
I'm Still RichG Offline
Fallen Off The Deep End

Equal Protections,, 14th amendment of the US constitution...

Life now begins at conception/fertilization as a matter of law...

#1059948 - 06/26/22 07:57 PM Re: Just got off being banned. 10 Years! [Re: Brewer]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Well Iíve been a daily studier of the Bonniville Dam counts for years. Part of my Community College Masters. What Brewer has been focusing for the last 10 years now is very interesting. Basically since the ACOEs began counting the lamprey passage daily numbers. Now to the average cretan (you reading this) this may not register.

For example todayís Dam count was non clipped steelhead of 2864. The non clipped Lamprey was 2862. Itís a very sad stat to say the least.

Brewer recalls when the release all wild steelhead regulation began. Itís easy to figure out the ones born after this time frame. You ask Brewer how this is. Itís easy. These guys only cast bobbers for everything. Basically the gender challenged group.

Nearly 40 years of this required ďwild steelhead releaseĒ. The wild steelhead still show they are inferior to hatchery steelhead. 2022 with extreme hatchery smolt releases to a minute portion of the 50s 60s 70s 80s. The hatchery (clipped) still return at higher numbers over the Bonni Dam.

In my conclusion these superior in genetics wild steelhead have reduced themselves into the numbers of lamprey. Now that Brewer has brought this to your attention. Feel free to follow this progress as the summer moves on. Trust me the lamprey (tortoise) wins this race.

By the way the addicted clan can SUCK IT!

#1059949 - 06/26/22 09:55 PM Re: Just got off being banned. 10 Years! [Re: Brewer]
Brewer Offline

As a oh! Wait a minute carryon. Iíve noticed over the decades of Brewerís studies of Columbia R passage counts. Thereís another very small tibit to notice. To the average Cretan (YOU!). The up river migration is clogged (much like Packerís arse). With the invasive species. Shad. Brewerís explanation for this success is easy to explain. Itís not that the Columbia Dams have created the perfect habitat for this invasive species. The explanation is quite simple to the commoner (again you!). When the Departments of Oregon and Washington Fish and Game just ignore fish passages these fish do exceptionally well all their own. Goes to show one thing. The game departments are complete idiots!

If you have read to this point. You have proven that Piscatorial Pursuits is full of liberal retards. Just canít get enough of Brewer.

I want to applaud the SCOTUS recent decisions. Trump 2024.

#1059950 - 06/26/22 10:40 PM Re: Just got off being banned. 10 Years! [Re: Brewer]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

#1059951 - 06/26/22 10:45 PM Re: Just got off being banned. 10 Years! [Re: Brewer]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

More pasta for a terrible thread.

Howdy, my name is Kenichi Smith.

Iím a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

#1059952 - 06/26/22 11:51 PM Re: Just got off being banned. 10 Years! [Re: Brewer]
Brewer Offline

During Brewerís Community College masters. Brewer found himself in Bingen Wa. Was told Brewer would find a injun fish biologist familiar with the BWS. For the hillbilly cretans thatís Gorge talk. I was told she would be found at the (south side of HW14)Chips Bar. The term was liqour in the front poker in the rear. Brewer eventually found tainted squaw. After many fire waters Brewer spilled the beans. Tainted Feather was also a major minor in hypnosis. Thatís how Brewer ended up on the backside of Mt Adamís. In a Teepee that mostly resembled a Seattle homeless teepee. Tainted Feather made me drink poison oak leaves filtered over Tainted Feather pee water. Which I admit. Iíve had much worse. Tainted Feather chanted some BS and made Brewer smoke the religious pipe of October Tule. Again not real bad. She told me from reading the smokes. No matter what the white Clinton tries. The white man has ruined everything the whiteman will ever do. Here we are Biden has sh-t his pants. Crippled this country. Made Taliban great again. TAinted Feather was right. After banging Brewerís brains out. Iím now a registered red whitish man. Brewer has access to spots you TARDS would die to fish.

In Brewerís late finish. Smoked wild steelhead tastes the same as those genetically inferior steelhead.

Edited by Brewer (06/27/22 12:11 AM)

#1059953 - 06/27/22 01:48 AM Re: Just got off being banned. 10 Years! [Re: Brewer]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Brewer
During Brewerís Community College masters. Brewer found himself in Bingen Wa. Was told Brewer would find a injun fish biologist familiar with the BWS. For the hillbilly cretans thatís Gorge talk. I was told she would be found at the (south side of HW14)Chips Bar. The term was liqour in the front poker in the rear. Brewer eventually found tainted squaw. After many fire waters Brewer spilled the beans. Tainted Feather was also a major minor in hypnosis. Thatís how Brewer ended up on the backside of Mt Adamís. In a Teepee that mostly resembled a Seattle homeless teepee. Tainted Feather made me drink poison oak leaves filtered over Tainted Feather pee water. Which I admit. Iíve had much worse. Tainted Feather chanted some BS and made Brewer smoke the religious pipe of October Tule. Again not real bad. She told me from reading the smokes. No matter what the white Clinton tries. The white man has ruined everything the whiteman will ever do. Here we are Biden has sh-t his pants. Crippled this country. Made Taliban great again. TAinted Feather was right. After banging Brewerís brains out. Iím now a registered red whitish man. Brewer has access to spots you TARDS would die to fish.

In Brewerís late finish. Smoked wild steelhead tastes the same as those genetically inferior steelhead.

Unless youíre Ricky Henderson, you may not talk in the third person. Go count more eels, stupid.

#1059954 - 06/27/22 10:01 PM Re: Just got off being banned. 10 Years! [Re: Brewer]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

+1

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
19891989, Anchor Man, BJ, fishman20, mutinyman, Sawkill, WestsideGal
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (steely slammer, DrifterWA, wolverine), 94 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout, Whitekid253
11497 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28153
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14483
Salmo g. 13342
eyeFISH 12689
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11497 Members
16 Forums
63600 Topics
641636 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |