After an amazing success story with the Ultimate Egg Cure coming back to market, Pro-Cure requested a couple of my home made Coonshrimp and Prawn cures. These cures have been trialed and used year after year by a few of the top producing guides and anglers in our areas with amazing successes. Pre-made bait is expensive and fresh made bait is always the best, now you can make it at home. All you have to do is follow the easy to do curing instructions of adding cure and just add water... In 72 hours your fishing! There will be the following two formulas coming to market.

The High Octane speaks for it's self, its hopped up with a couple extra bite stimulants that can make the day for you. Then over all the years we've learned in all the trials some fish just want it super simple so the regular blend is perfect for those fish.. For me, I usually carry 4 different cures and will cycle through them when I'm anchored, trolling, pro-trolling or plunking the beaches of the Columbia River. Every day is different, so being versatile and having options can make or break the day.

You can follow along on Facebook via Ultimate Shrimp Cure, Instagram or via Ultimate Shrimp Cure Website

Keith

Edited by stlhdr1 (01/04/24 11:39 AM)