*Please read every bit of the description about this sale*

I've decided to sell my Porta Bote due to some financial problems. I have a 12' Genesis III with all accessories. The boat is in good condition and is registered and ready to be on the water anytime you are. The boat does not leak, but if you do not screw the bolts that holds the transom, water could seep into the boat. I have all the original papers and warranty and this boat IS still under the 10-year warranty that porta-bote offers. Brand new costs over 1700 w/ all the accessories. This boat is very stable and is perfect for lakes and the sound on calm days. I've used this boat on the sound many times and have caught many fish. Porta botes are difficult to find so here is your chance to get a used one that is still under the warranty. Here are a few pictures of the boat. I'm asking for $1000 firm and no need to negotiate about the price as I won't lower it one cent. I won't ship this boat, it's for local pickups only. Will drive as far as 30 miles from North Seattle to whichever destination the exchange might take place. Call (206)679-3267 if interested.

ATTENTION: THE MOTOR IS NOT INCLUDED!!!